Battlestation Thread

No cleaning.

I spent too much time tiling this pic just right in GIMP.

Did you enjoy Persona Q?

How do you play that dog?

Probably throws a ball around or something. Maybe plays tug a war with it.

Actually was a gift. I haven't played it yet.

I have the Premium Edition yet I haven't played it since I got it about 2 years ago.

Thats too bad. Its a fun little dungeon crawler thats a good start in the genre.

When you have time, you should play it.

It might not look like it, but I'm already familiar with the genre. I'm actually going through Demon Gaze on my Vita right now.

You're lucky most of the other stuff there is respectable or I'd be forced to mock you with reaction images.

I got The Last of Us since it was so cheap and I figured since I had a PS4 I might as well judge it for myself. It's alright. Multiplayer is pretty good.

Halo 5 came with the Xbone, and I mainly got it to avoid upgrading my Windows partition to Windows 10, and to play some vidya with my friend that has an Xbone. Also, since I don't have a 360 I decided it would be nice to play some of the games that I missed.

What is your dog's name?

Your right, i don't know what you look like. Post face with dogs name.

Dexter.

gib doggo pats

You should make your xbox a family account with another avid gamer so you guys can share digital video games. Its saved me 5 grand. Pretty good deal.

I'll have to look into that.

Would you suggest Aquim hand moisturizer or are there better brands.

I have some images saved of other user's battlestations. Should I post them?

Basicly, my friend has a major addiction to gaming and loves buying digital games for the xbox. He gave me his second xbox, we synched them up on the family plan and now every once in a while, i get every new game. Feels good.

Can we see yours instead?

It's an anti-bacterial hand cleaner thing. It's pretty alright.

I'm sorry to hear that your room is so dirty. I hope its clean one day.

My house is perfectly clean thank you.

Just be sure to number them so other anons don't sperg out about how cool your room looks like I did.

nope.

That kirby is pretty cute, where did you get it?

post the pig one

Why do i have this strong feeling that you take it up the butt on a regular basis?

Go to an ex-government furniture store. That's where I got mine.

1/2
sorry for the shitty pics with artifacts my phone's camera started dying a few days ago

2/2

wait fuck

user why do you have boobs

you two want to get together and ?

Pffffff.

if it makes you feel better, i haven't beaten it either.

Your tits look like binien tumors.

Sorry for the low quality, took it on my phone

That chair looks cool and comfy as fuck. Also are those tiny battle dudes in the lower right, you know those battle figures, miniatures or whatever?

This bad boy runs No Man's Sky at 60 fps

you mean
BENIGN
you fucking retard?

you bought into the mechanical keyboard meme?

It presses better

wew

nice gyno, faggot.

What this user said, shut down your computer and go play with your dog.

He may not be around tomorrow.

Wut? I was asking dude about his miniatures. Who said anything about condoms?

To answer your question, they're Warhammer 40k miniatures.

It's almost 4 in the morning and I just fell out of my chair gagging

you're lucky that dog is there or i'd mock you for your systems

i consider myself a disgusting lazy asshole with bad hygiene but this picture never fails to boggle my mind. How fucked up of a life do you need to have for this to be normal to you?

I wish there was a website called illogicalincrements.com which showed you how to slip down the slope of degeneracy in 12 easy steps.

why dont you make it?

basically:
Nah, I'm a cunt, m8

here's mine, it's almost six and I can't sleep so I'm drinking some sake

Mine

what kind of monster are you

I've had pictures flip sideways when I click them before, but never completely upside down. What's that about? Anyways, looks pretty goo–

what this nigger says

there is also MLP figures

Wew user.

your dog wants you to stop beating him

whats on your desk user?

barley and bean stew with smoked ham

Why the fuck do you have that on your desk?

cause it's good and i like to eat it.

he uses it to clean his monitor, like any other normal person. fucking redditors coming in, not knowing shit.

It's like 3 servings m8

ye i know but i was really hungry. went for a jog across the local hills and helped my uncle on the farm with work that required a lot of heavy lifting that day.

ur dog a cute

and if i recall correctly, i also haven't eaten for an entire day until this meal. sometimes i get busy with games and anime and stuff i actually have to do and i forget to eat. also, you can eat a shitload of that stew and still not feel stuffed. something magical about it.

my dog is cuter than your dog OP

Do you happen to live in the 18th century and are currently revolting against the British Empire?

Some people go outside and do physical things.

Some people also have a method of transportation like a car or a bike.

He has sanic speed

br?

Here's mine I guess. It's dated though, I have a headphone rack to hang my headphones properly.

I don't beat him, he was just tired when I took the picture.

no i went for a jog for fun then i came back and did the other thing. i do own a bike but i only tend to use it for longer distances (25km+ usually when i go to the city) or if i gotta be somewhere fast.

no

yeah, i know, was a dumb joke. dogs make like that when you try to photograph them at the wrong time sometimes. especially if they're not used to cameras.

I remember that battlestation.
Mine is kind of lame.
I'll be moving out next year and hope to make a decent one then.
Does anyone know where to buy proper Desks, shelves and other furniture?
I don't want to buy some shitty ikea crap.

I didn't know that nintendogs was so advanced these days.
Remember that? Remember how every fucking normalfag had that game?

Ikea has some pretty good shit to be honest. Just depends on the brand.

I feel like such a bastard, god dammit.
I miss her so much.

do you stick your weenie in doggu?

Design and make your own

Providence-class carrier/destroyer
Shes no battlestation but this toaster can still show off at the beach. She can land in water so cooling isnt much of a problem.

Production information
Manufacturer
Rendili StarDrive (original Dreadnaught design)
Free Dac Volunteers Engineering Corps
Pammant Docks
Model
Providence-class carrier/destroyer
Class
Carrier
Destroyer (stock)
Dreadnought (larger variant)
Capital ship
Cost
125 million credits
Technical specifications
Length
1,088 meters
2,177.35 meters (larger variant)
Width
198 meters
Height/depth
374 meters
Maximum acceleration
2,500G
Maximum atmospheric speed
1,050 km/h
Engine unit(s)
3 Nubian Creveld-4 radial ion drives
Hyperdrive rating
Class 1.5
Backup: Class 10
Power output
Peak: >1,08 × 1024 W
Power plant
Hypermatter annihilation reactor
Shielding
Equipped; thermal shield (some ships)
Navigation system
Navicomputer
Armament
Quad turbolaser cannons (14)
Dual laser cannons (34)
Heavy ion cannons (2)
Point-defense ion cannons (12)
Proton torpedo tubes (102)
Tractor beam projectors (8)
Complement
120 Droid tri-fighters
120 Vulture droids
160 MTTs
280 assorted droid armored vehicles
Landing craft/shuttles (8)
Crew
Passengers
1.5 million deactivated battle droids
Cargo capacity
50,000 tons
Consumables
4 years
Life support
Equipped

Wheres Nepgear?

I wasn't able to grab her too. Still salty about it. Also had to sell my Tenyruu because I ran into a money situation. That shit hurt.

I had a friend who lived like that. The guy simply didn't notice even though the filth in his house probably became sentient at some point. (especially the black sludge that looked like asphalt his kitchen sink…)

He did have same mental issues though and became an alcoholic at some point making it even worse for so fat that was possible. Worse as in he lived on the second flood but you could smell his apartment from the ground floor.

I hear ya. I passed on the pre-order because the prototype colours looked really washed out.

I did get Uni for a reasonable price but Nepgear costed me about twice the original pre-order price on the aftermarket and her price is still going up.

Someone told me its because those 2 had a really low printrun for some reason.

Yeah I remember Uni was limited, which is why I was so happy to nab her.

Everyone makes mistakes, at least I quitted that shit years ago.
Also, the hand drawn picture is from the guy who makes the comics

I hive a little trick to catch your dog's attention and it's dumb, but works every time
Grab your dog's favourite toy , throw it a couple of times, and place it on top of your camera, pic related.

BTW, if you open my battlestation pic on a new window , it's not flipped.

I know Ikea stuff works but even the expensive stuff isn't particularly good.

Gee thanks user. Couldn't have figured that one out by myself.
I'll just have learn a craft while working AND learning my future job.
In a few years I'll have a good table!
In the meantime I guess I'll just play on the floor.

if you can't make a puny table you aren't a man

Im moving out next year, need to find wood paneling to make one room like what I have here.

And here's most of the vidya

I think I need a new camera

comfy/10

Making a table isn't the problem user.
Making a NICE table is.

My phone camera is a piece of shit.

I lost most of my physical copy of vidya.

I'm really jealous

user, why are you so abusive to your mouse? get a mousepad.

I used to have one, but haven't seen it since moving and been too lazy to buy a new.

can i pet your dog

Did someone say pet thread?

my doggo is a rescue i got on my birthday a couple weeks ago
he snorts and likes to cuddle under the covers
i also have a snek and beardie

Nice doggo
Mine is a pup from my first dog. She's wild and wants to be friendly with everything, even vicious possums. Several times she's nearly wandered off with strangers.

What a perfect moment to capture.
Those eyes are killing me user.

thx ur doggo a cute too
mine is a velcro dog and doesnt really like men except like, one.
he doesn't charge after them but he will snap if they get too close to me.

ty he is a mess but he is my mess. hes bostie / pug / chihuhua mix.

Mine is yorkie + Lhasa Apso with a smidget of Shih Tzu
Here's a photo I took when the pupper's finally opened their eyes.

so CUTE aaaaa

More puppers since trips demands it.

PUPPIES!!!

i couldnt deal with the constant attention / needs of one with my life schedule but holy fuck they're cute
my friends border collie just had puppies i was so tempted to get one but i didnt.

We posting baby animals now?

Well here's mine. Found him not too long ago under out porch. Mama left him because he was the runt, so we took care of him. Pic on the right is him now

I have two kittens and they killed themselves a rabbit the other night. I'm so proud of them.

also here are my reptillians

basically all my pets have goofy faces

i'm alright with the direction this is going

It's a lot easier w/ momma around. But as soon as they figure out walking they become a struggle to manage.

I want that one in the last pic
black / brown markings are so cute. im super partial to black doggos

Yeah, she was definitely the cutest in the litter. Her color is also stable unlike the other pups. One of them has turned orange and another blonde.

Also whoever dropped these kittens off at my door I'm glad they were dropped off together. They keep each other company and snuggle with each other all the time. They're so adorable. I can't wait to see what they kill next.

Your dog looks weird user.

I never saw a dog that looks like that before.

Is this some kind of trick ?

What are you talking about?

I don't know what is going happening on

that's already 4 years in the making, and still going

did the breaking bad mememan just get harrassed?

is cat-chewing-persona user here?
blankets fortress user?

I think your dog has autism

Just bought a house and we're still unloading boxes. I may post in another thread one day when we actually clean up and unbox all our crap. Due to my phone being ass, these are the only pics I can post.

I got mine custom made. It was a bit pricey but it's solid, big and will probably last forever.

I SOLD most my physical vidya.

It is 4 in the morning and i threw up in my mouth a little.

really like the trees in this one

that's cool as heck man.

Not pictured: dog

Nice
Cats are better than any other 3D pussy

every PC purist always attacks consoles saying "you can do that on PC" but none of them ever do… why?

no hookups to TV. no coop multiplayer possibilities. "hey want to sit next to me at my desk while i configure a 2nd controller?"
every time these battlestation just show PC exclusive gamers are just steam casuals that dont have much space to game, so they stick to their chosen platform and defend it while attacking all other options as if you only get to choose 1. just like kids in the 90s did that argued genesis vs snes because their parents only would buy them 1, not both.

someone please prove me wrong and post a GOOD pc setup

you tried way too hard with that bait

Here's a hint, we don't want it in our living room.

thank gof this is bait

did i hit a sore spot? prove me wrong.

doesnt have to be in a living room to not be at somebody's desk user.

Would this satisfy you?
will you stop with this console war bullshit?

Hi rohan.

That keyboard looks comfy af.
Which one is it?

The Logitech K350.
It's as comfy as it looks.

Thank you. you're the first to ever respond. that 1st post was actually a copypasta i keep. i've responded to probably 50+ battlestation threads with it. only get called bait, or get argued with by people not posting pictures.

with that said, youre obviously not a PC only player.
i too have a big TV hooked up as a secondary monitor (mostly for watching pirated shows/movies) i use my ps4, 360, ps2, psx, n64, tg16, genesis, snes, nes, 2600 for multiplayer.

btw, wheres your pc? i see what looks like a laptop on the left…
also, buy pic related for your ps2.

My brother's roommate has a steamlink in their living room hooked up to a 52" TV with 4 xbone controllers, we use it to play rocket league and emulate mostly. also Gang Beasts and Human Fall Flat when we're wasted I personally have my computer in my room, and upstairs we have an xbox, gamecube, genesis, and nes, but the power supply burned out on my CRT TV a couple weeks ago and I can't find a suitable replacement in a reasonable price range. There's a 40" CRT at my parents' place, but it's too heavy for just about any TV stand.

Excuse the poor phone camera quality. Also here's some of my fluffy 80 pound slobber monster, she's very lazy but likes to snuggle.
>tfw no bf to lay in bed and play vidya with

Fuck i didn't realize just how blurry that 2nd one of my dog was, oh well.

Homo/grill please go

Are images broken for anyone else?

pls no bully user

Are you a grill?

Holla Forums is going to end up on the news I can feel it.

Hasn't it already?

I have one of those but the x button doesn't work right anymore. I think its the rubber pad underneath but there's not way to replace it :/

Yes it has, several times i think. Holla Forums doesn't show up on most search engines though so unlike when 4chan did we didn't see a huge influx of traffic.

W-why would you want to know? Also thanks, I'm going to rewatch lupin now.

Curiosity.

I'm only a girl when i put on the dress.

ABSOLUTE DEPRAVITY AND DEGENERACY
This is the first that I've felt sick on this site in a long ass time.

I could post that webm of my brothers house. If you think that's bad, you haven't seen anything.

Fucking do it then.

Fuck, I can't find it on my main PC. Give me a few minutes and I'll post it from my other PC.

Is that a single serving of >>>/fit/approved Nutrient Paste™?

Speed up and heavily compressed. This is my brothers old place. He lived in this mess with a son and wife. Neither of them worked, and were the laziest pieces of shit I've ever known.

damn I could go for some nutrient paste right about now

I could go for something that will give me diarrhea. I've been backed up for 5 days.

Try to drink an excess of coffee. Coffee and prune juice, m8

I hate coffee. Never liked it. As for prune juice I guess I can drive down to the store and get me some. I always heard that pickle juice works.

People like this need to be stopped. Let me guess, they're state parasites?

I will never understand how people can live like that. I mean I'm not the cleanest ever sometimes i have one or two discarded water bottles laying around but even those get thrown away rather quickly. Filthy cluttered places like that are smelly, difficult to move around in, and are an overall heath hazard.

Your dog has more exclusive games than Vita or Xbone

Worse, They borrow off of family. My brother's wife told the doctors that he wasn't having any more seizures which was a lie, so he stopped drawing disability. She then convinced him to drop out of college so he can work more at Mcdonalds so she could have more money to blow. I don't know how a bitch can be so stupid. She also is a tumblr landwhale, really fat college dropout with red dyed hair and smokes weed. All that bitch ever did was ruin his life.

My issue is that I forget my mugs and glasses lying around, otherwise I'm pretty fine.

Low quality picture because I had to use the front facing camera on my phone, but here it is.

DOGGO
post doggo now

not mine, just taking care of it, I do however have a dachshund somwhere else in the house.

I had 2 dachshunds.
They both died, RIP Coco, craziest doggo I ever had but still so cute and lovable.

Yea, the are crazy motherfuckers.

I feel sorry for you. Here's a tip: disown him.

Already done.

it's like destroying a game disc counted as a game

I mean the dog killing other creatures.

Congrats on the new house m8

Ive got the same CRT, you can see it up above

I had a setup like this a long time ago.. a laptop from 2006 and My Dreamcast with some legit games/tons of burned ones..

man that brings back memories.

I honestly didn't intend for this particular setup I had no where else to really put my laptop and xbox. But once i saw the potential for comfy i didn't hesitate. With winter coming I'll be able to wrap myself in covers and sip some coco i might replay webm related over the winter. Comfy vidya best vidya.

Lighting is fucked where I'm at, but here you go. I don't use it to game, it's only used to serve files.

That basement setup is pretty cyber.

good thread
good doggos

I use my PC to do co op couch sessions all the time, hell I played the entire Zelda series with my friend of my PC. It went great. I am actually re setting up my shit tonight, I just am trying to decide if I really need a second screen. I feel like it is just distracting.

I wish I had friends like you. I setup a couch to do this, and all my friends want to do is watch Netflix and then go home to play something online.

Here's a classic

I feel so much better about myself right now, and I'm gonna clean my fucking apartment now.

Everything I have is in disorder because of the hurricane prepping for the hurricane that never happened.

That's because it is a laptop.
Those things cheap, my controllers are killing themselves fast, kind of need a good replacement.

i wish MAG was still up

A true master of the art.

At least the hurricane didn't hit and actually fuck your shit up.

would you drink neet beer?

I ain't got no fancy looking desk.

Fuck no.

I've considered learning to brew Mead though. I don't much like drinking, but I bought a mug of mead last year and I fucking loved it, so I think it'd be fun to make my own assuming I could avoid royally fucking it up.

if you can brew your piss into a beer or wine I have bad news for you.
You're diabetic.

Minimalist/10

If I took off the pantsu would he die?

wut game?

It would be extremely lewd.

Oh, the thread's still up? I'll just leave my depravity right here.

I'm remodeling my place to facilitate this. Got it all figured out except for the part about attaching marble arms to the massage chair.

Thoughts on my dream? Any interest in seeing it once it's complete?

bosting

You're a kawaii animu gril.

I think you mean cailloudoesnofap.jpeg

I don't know why but someone posted the theme song here.

The guy holding the phone looks like Elliot Rodgers.

I had a dog that looked exactly like that. What's his name?

It's a she. Daisy

Oh. Still, I like your dog. Why did you name her Daisy though?

That user here
It gets worse, the nipples grow when i'm excited

Got the video.

I got her at the the Humane Society, she came as Daisy.

this is what Holla Forums is meant to be

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD

checked

Have the same keyboard I've got. Very nice board.

Oh look it's my console shelf.

Posting closeup of tv.