Gamer Fuel Thread

He gus havn t ceen gaemer foel tghead in a while.
Whatcha eatin?
Whatcha playin?
Whatcha cookin daddy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-lSSNE8LLBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't eat twink dicks. Twinks eat my dick.

nice

Please stop

Admit you like it.

breddy gud :DDDD

That glove material is very scratchy, no doubt he wasn't doing too much sliding with that hand

You're supposed to use user's mouth for that, not gloved hands

OP delete your thread, remake it in about an hour when this 4chan kid with his literal faggotry has to go to sleep cause he has school tomorrow.

bump lol

Doritos.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2: Ghosts: Advanced Warfare: Remastered Edition: Pre-Order Collectable: Gamestop Edition
Fuck off.

this, except i'm not a woman who has to make everything needlessly complex and i eat it by putting it in a cup and then drinking it

Nice

True gamer fuel

post more traps pls

G-guys this is a gamer fuel thread. Traps are unrelated.

Nothing beats a cool ayran you made with your yogurt which you milked from your cows yourself

Tenders are autism food, unless you drown them in buffalo sauce. Even then they're outclassed by some good wings.

fried chicken wings?

Mashed potatoes, the ultimate comfort food

If pistachios weren't fucking expensive I'd munch on them everyday

Mix a single banana, peanut butter, milk, instant coffee, about 3 scoops protein powder (I like the chocolate whey stuff), flax seed, and water together in a mixer or blender. It should equal about 4 cups of liquid when you're done. Make sure to take a daily multivitamin too.

When life give you potatos make vodka.

Get some proteins in you

Pretty much just sandwiches since it's not even 1/3rd through the month and I'm already fucking broke due to life kicking me while I'm down.

Fucking casuals.

Also, I will be making pancakes later on.

1€
With that money I can buy 2 packs of ramen to eat for one day, or a pack of rice to eat for days

Instead I buy this shit and I love it

They are also some good shit, but pistachios are better

Actual sonic boom projectile: 4:50min time stamp
youtube.com/watch?v=-lSSNE8LLBA

Agreed. Pumpkin seeds are something in between but I dont know if they're cheaper

Not for long you can't.

Depends what country you are in probably
Here, Italy, pumpkin seeds are cheaper than pistachios

fuck off schlomo nobodys falling for that here

every time

WHAT BOARD AM I ON

DID YOU NOT SEE THE FIRST FUCKING POSTS IN THE THREAD YOU DUMB BLIND SHIT?

Well slap my ass and call me shirley.

Shirley

That's gay, bro

Not if it's a feminine penis.

>Kanackenkerne
Low-tier bird feed. At least go pumpkin, like a real person

That's super gay, bro.

There is literally nothing gay about a feminine penis.

am i the only one who drinks at least 3 liters of milk every day?

I don't like to drink a lot of anything but water, I usually have a glass of milk a day.

Milk is pretty disgusting, honestly.
I just like to drink fruit juice or natural berry syrup.

pistachios are elder god tier

Milk by itself is pretty shit, but it's good with food. In my opinion.

Straight from the source?

Well of course. The wet nurse thought it was weird at first, but she got used to it after the first few weeks at that hourly rate.

Is that stuff good?
I love how the bottle looks.

Patrician taste friend

If you like your drinks strong tasting than yes

It's amazing rum, I used to jump between that and sailor jerry's.
Imagine syrup with spices that'll get ya drunk. Mix with Dr. Pepe for extra tasty drink.

That's my favorite, but I can only afford cheap shit now.

western spy detected

Cheap rum is worse than ghetto toilet wine.
If you're an alcohol poorfag look into christian brothers brandy and boxed wine if you cant spend 20 or more on booze. It makes for some real comfy drinking.

Alright. Have to get one.
Only bottle of rum i have currently is the one pictured.

Сука Блять

What are you, a pussy? Eat them with the shell on.

Pic is what I usually have on hand but currently consuming some local kolsch from a growler.

That's fucking great.

Kookas, pic related. The chocolate half ones.

Uncharted Waters. Was that Uncharted Waters MMO ever any good?

Decided on making Jucy Lucy's later.

.gif related.

You can't fool me, that's an actual woman with a strap-on

I think I did fool you, last time I posted it.

Roasted coconut
River City: Tokyo Rumble
Tomorrow for lunch I'm gonna make sweet potato poutine with shredded turkey.

Last meal I had was sushi. was OK. The dairy free ben and jerry's ice cream i had after was extremely good though after.
I can't really decide honestly so I slum back to shitty mobas to scratch my itch
Made rice bowls, mixed fruit salad, and pumpkin bread for college tomorrow and made my SO some chicken soup and burger patties for when I'm gone.

I'm glad someone saved it.

better be dark meat

ps does anyone know any good gluten free / dairy free recipes they themselves have tried? I've made gf/df lasanga, quiche, etc but id like to branch out more
not for hipster reasons, actual allergies here

I don't have any left sadly, only fuck loads of white meat.

I see this place's worthless board owner is working just as hard as ever.

I see ck is dead as ever

gravy game on fleeg?

Spaghetti, i'm good at making it
Cave Story
I already cooked the spaghetti and i'm not your father.

What shitty fucking allergies you have.

Google, in any case, will be your most useful source.

I've checked a lot of them out yeah. Just was hoping others with allergies or knew people with allergies had some favorites out there.

yeah its fucking ridiculous, something gluten free is $5 while its wheaty-version is like $1-3. Then there's shit that's GF but has milk in it.
Basically a good way to lose a lot of weight fast because it slims your pickings down by a lot.

A glass of this is good for you

How fucking dare you, if we weren't on an Anonymous Image Board I would've already kicked your shit in. you bitch, do you have any idea who you've just pissed off? I'm a fucking marine, and not just a marine, but a marine that has 150 confirmed kills. and I'm not talking about being a pussy sniper, I killed snipers with shotguns. You are just another pest thinking he's hot shit when he's really just a keyboard warrior with no pants, sitting on a chair naked while he eats a Carvel Cake. Not only am I a fucking badass, but I can also find you and kill you with a laptop and a Smartphone battery. Your life will be over before your own eyes, and while you die, I'll be looking down on you and shitting on your face, so when you die all you'll feel for all eternity is my shit on your face. and we're not done yet, ooooh death is only the beginning, once the Area 51 project is done, I'm gonna resurrect your ass, shove you in an oven and bake you to death. You'll be thinking that you were a man of jewish descent, but you're not. You're just a punk nigger kid trying to talk tough in a world where punks like you get shit on by guys like me. You're fucking nothing but a maggot who'll have his life end tragically, you don't know who I am but you will know my name and my face as sooon as I'm done with you. You could've saved yourself and your family but now it's time, the day of retribution begins, and I will be Death, the destroyer of worlds. You can't stop me, you won't stop me, and you'll wish you can stop me. So shut the fuck up. you are nothing. I will destroy you and your pathetic baby hands that you use to talk shit without getting hit. You fucking nigger. You want some kind of banana before the slaughter? well too bad. I'm coming for you, and there'll be nowhere for you to run. God will not save you, I am salvation and I am death. welcome little lamb, to the slaughter. I'm the big bear and you're my dinner. Pray to god now, say your goodbyes. because I'm coming and nothing will stop me from getting my revenge.

Unfunny.

why not drink less then you poor fag. if you drink so often you have to drink shit alcohol you are living like a stupid nigger.

Sedona Salad and Fried Chicken
Moonbase Alpha as a social outlet

What're you gay?

My taste buds glorify it, fuck you

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I bet you guys got those from either Reddit or Know Your Meme.

If you're on an imageboard and don't know the navy seal pasta by heart there's a problem.

how did they gain this reputation

He's projecting.

Same way Fish Fingers did (Tenders are called Chicken Fingers too); they're commonly listed on the kids menus in restaurants rather than in the normal menu section.

Used to, until I ended up with keloids on my chest and shoulders. Those pregnant cow hormones will fuck you up. I drink almond milk sometimes, but it's definitely not the same.

I'm sorry, user.

Acne, user.

Whoops on the first pic.

Did you just eat a dog?

CHING CHONG I EATARU DOGGU

No, no, I just have a folder with pictures saved from my phone, and windows clicked one of my other pictures while I was uploading stuff I've cooked.

The dogs are my landlords. I used to walk them with my dog.

i dunno m8 the one with blue eyes seems like that one dog breed koreans raise to eat

no fuck it's nothing like it
i swear some kind of gook eats a dog like that though

hes chinese

Did you just ate your dogs? Either way you can't cook.

When it really comes down to it all, is this really altogether that different with what they do to cattle, swine and poultry in the U.S. and everywhere else in the world? I'm not a vegetarian or anything but it's kind of stupid to cry on about one but not the others. I personally wish the animals were raised a little better on family farms and private ranchers instead of soulless corporations that prioritize the all mighty dollar over everything else and unempathetic Asian bug people

i'm with you
muh dog rights fags are the worst
they're animals like any other have them as pets if you want but who cares if Mr. Wang is eating them

now i know. the ch in 8ch is for china

no, the ch is for chut the fuck up faggot

That's it. I'm sick of all this "masterwork Know Your Meme consulting" bullshit that's going on in the imageboards right now. Copypastas deserve much better than that. Much, much better than that.

I should know what I'm talking about. I myself create a genuine copypasta in Holla Forums of 16,000 characters (that's about 4,000 words) and have been posting with it for almost 2 years now. I can even derail solid /tg/ threads with my copypasta.

Anonymous shitposters spend years working on a single copypasta and repost it up to a million times to produce the finest memetics known to mankind.

Copypastas are thrice as sharp as long as on-the-fly shitposts and thrice as effective for that matter too. Anything a regular shitpost can derail, a copypasta can derail better. I'm pretty sure a copypasta could easily cause chaos on a medieval reenactment forum with a simple reply.

Ever wonder why ancient Rome never bothered to conquer northern Britain? That's right, they were too scared to fight the shitposting anglos and their copypastas of derailing. Even in World War II, German soldiers targeted the shitposting British first because their derailing power was feared and respected.

So what am I saying? Copypasta are simply the best shitposts that the world has ever seen, and thus, require better stats in the imageboard system. Here is the stat block I propose for copypasta:

So what am I saying? Katanas are simply the best sword that the world has ever seen, and thus, require better stats in the d20 system. Here is the stat block I propose for Katanas:

(One-Handed Shitpost)
Drag Mouse
Right Click
Copy
Paste
+2 to Doubles

(Two-Handed Unique Shitpost)
+2 Thread Analysis
Drag Mouse
Ctrl+C + Ctrl+V
Replace Text
+5 to Doubles

Now that seems a lot more representative of the shitposting power of copypasta in real life, don't you think?

tl;dr = Copypasta need to be more respected on imageboards, see my new shitpost.

dogs are not gamerfuel

The gooks have to eat something while they rip off games.

Did a bunch of posts just get deleted?

Carbohydrates and the chinese/korean would like to say otherwise

Nope, but my other post forced the thread to reload for me, removing every post up to

Shit was weird and it didn't fix when I reloaded the page but did when I reopened the thread from the catalogue. And my webm didn't post either.

so thats the secret to gitting gud

Eating dogs is a problem because of the different purpose. Humans domesticated cattle and swine for the purpose of eating them. Humans domesticated dogs as hunting partners. Eating a pig or cow is fine as they are beasts to be eaten. Eating a dog or hawk is bad as they are fellow hunters. The only time you should eat a predator is the same situation you would eat a human - you have nothing else to eat, or you will starve.

The grey area is with animals like horses, which are domesticated for the purpose of doing work. They are not hunters, which means it is fine to eat them. Yet they are companions nevertheless, so it is not good to eat them. For this reason, I do not necessarily consider it a disgusting thing to eat a horse, but I would never do the same myself. In contrast I would never eat a dog unless my life was at stake, and were it in my power, I would make it a crime with severe punishment.

we should eat user for being such a faggot

a bite for a bite leaves everyone a skeleton

You have eating pigs and pet pigs (tea cup pigs), I'm sure the same is with horses, ones for riding and ones for eating/making glue from. I know they had a distinction between ones for riding and ones for labor.

Also, as a fun fact, the dogs that were chosen for domestication were ones that didn't try to steal from the animal bone-refuse pits in stone age buildings/villages but would sit outside not wanting to approach humans but hoped they would leave so they could take stuff. These non-cautious ones were the ones that were trained.

I don't want aids.

Come at me slanty.

I thought this was supposed to be a carrot gladius or something similar at first, but no, just faggot shit.

i bet 1337_azns post western cartoons in lieu of animes

Japs don't eat dog. It's part of the reason why they're one of the only civilized peoples in Asia.

Never said they did, weeb.

they would eat dogs if they thought it felt like rape

You don't deserve to eat.

That rice could not look less apostatizing, why do people eat it like this? Fry that shit with some meat.

What?

COMMIE PINKO BITCHES COME AND GET SOME MUTHAFUCKEN FREEEEEDOMMMMMMMMMM

have fun when you grow tits like me
the rice and milk did it

I can't remember if oats have residual gluten on them, but I make a lot of recipes that substitute oatmeal and oat flour for regular flour.

I've also made bread with banana flour before.

Also if you're into beer, there's certain additives you can by that will eliminate the gluten if you add them during the brewing proccess. Or you can just make cider or mead or wine instead.

I just eat whatever, but I dont overdo it, and then I just drink tea, milk, water
sometimes dr. pepper because Im addicted o that shit.
Im going to play project reality.

I keep forgetting fat people browse this board, god those hands are fucking chubby.

I think anyone even remotely chubby is disgusting.

You embarrass us all

OP is a fatgut

What's a good food to gain weight? Looking for calories and proteins mostly.

Peanut butter

Drink stuff with a lot of sugar in it and eat more starches

If only I could pay my rent with doggy treats.

I already drink like 4 sodas a day

Have you tried been NEET and moving into your moms basement?

you should seek help before you start considering suicide bro

soda is the mark of the idiot

Water is the mark of a cultured gentleman

Fucking koreans.

Lack of Black gamerfuel in this thread
Racist cracka ass crackers!

What exactly are these? UKfag here and I don't believe we have them over here. Though we might know them by a different name.

Would HP sauce goes good with Soul food?

Friendly reminder even African Africans treat dogs better worst Koreans

Chicken Tenders. Also known as Chicken Fingers or Chicken Strips.

We need more sea food

He needs more Iron in his diet

Next monday, I am going to have a pound of 1" jawbreakers.

All that sugar shit will kill you. You should try the Keto diet. This video has a more healthy alternative to sugar if you want to eat something sweet.

cum
unteralterbach
yumyum cookies

I like Zapps Cajun Crawtators for chips but they're really motherfuckin bad for me.
I'm giving up on Cola because after not having it for a while it kind of tastes like shit. Water and occasionally sprite/ginger ale.
Makin some pretty good sandwiches recently.

Oh shit, my Jawbreakers showed up today!
Don't worry, I'll share them… if I find someone else who will go near the things.

Just keep them for yourself, that's what Eddy would do.

Reisiens
Going to beat half life blue shift and half life 2 on hard
Cooked dinner about 3 hours ago, had some spagetti and mince'n shit with the left over mince put into wraps for tomorrow.

Those are for planting, not eating!

If I could afford it, and it was quality milk, then I would.

That's some good taste if I've ever seen it.

That's like putting sugar on chips you sick fuck.

chocotaco

that's photoshop
it can't be

I've been living off rice, beans, and peanut butter for a month.
Am I going to die?

Worse, you're going to become a br

oh shit
I can already fee- f- eeeh
hehehuehuehUEHUEHUE BR BR BR

Wow, niggers are such fucking cannibalistic savages. At least Mudslimes are forbidden from eating pork.

I need to start cooking again. Have some latkes and multi-colored beets I should have kept separate for color.

What am I looking at?

I don't blame them. Monkeys are pretty tasty.

Kill yourself negro

Jap salad

Earl Grey is best tea

My Man!

I don't care if people eat dogs, what makes me mad is people cooking them alive in boiling oil. That is just sadistic and fucked up.

You all have shit taste in alcohol. Beluga is best vodka, if you have no money for Beluga you go Russian Standard Gold but don't ever touch the other shit like Absolut or gay shit like Jack Daniels.

I was going to pick that up the other day but instead chose some scotch, how expensive is Beluga?

to expensive, I don't buy it normally. It's just that I have a russian friend who gets them cheap so I can get a big 1l bottle for 26€. That's 6 more than Absolute and it tastes way better. Normal prices are, I think 30 for a small 0.7l bottle and no idea how much for the 1l bottle since I have never seen it in a store.

How to survive on €25 a week?

lmao spot the tryhard

Trying to impress my hot Hungarian friend with porkolt, nokedli and a bottle of tokaj wine.

How do you end up in a situation like that in the first place? You live in a third world country?

lasagna and ffxiv

Holy shit, you autistic fuck.

Pick things like rice and other starches and figure out what you can mix with it. There's a reason rice and potatoes are some of the most popular grown foods in the world.

Not having food thru a straw like…
nutella donut shake

That's because of the Irish conspiracy, obviously.

I ate burgers yesterday

how fucking disgusting and heart-attack inducing, thanks user I know a good method to kill myself if I need to.

I feel lazy today. I've ordered a pizza. Should be here any minute now

Also drinking. Probably just gonna have some variety of gin drink now. Pic related. Have a bottle of vodka on standby if I finish it too.

Shieeeet negro, I dunno. Maybe I'll play some Dead Rising 1. Still need to finish that.

Nothing today. Shamefur dispray, I know.

by apostatizing he means revolting or disgusting

Underage please leave.

hi cuckchan

Don't eat wood, user.

What a faglord

If your gonna go whiskey go at least johnny walker and for a true American some Wild turkey American Honey.

chick fil a has some absolute god tier salads. only fast food salads that are actually worth eating with fresh/good quality ingredients. if i get one anyplace else I just eat the chicken off the top and throw the actual salad out. spicy southwest with avocado lime ranch dressing is a mouth fucking fiesta.

and you better get unsweetened iced tea with it instead of a 72 oz coca cola sugar bomb.

Cheeses, meats, crackers, and water.

Shit's great, and depending on the game the snacks can be elaborate if I have gaps of time, or simple, if I have no time.

One thing I haven't seen in these is… well, there was this television show that would feature movies and make like, dinner dishes based on the film. Anyone ever made something based on a game in a similar vein?

I've never understood the appeal. It's like decaf coffee - what's even the point?

Nigger it doesn't stop being a salad just because it's from a fast food joint

No, it just stops being a good salad.

How?

Low quality, low nutrient and it doesn't even taste like MSG.

Is there proof for this?
I've never had one tbh

Wasabi peas and water
Whatcha playin?
Endless Legend
Whatcha cookin daddy?
Pizza, substituting the sauce with olive oil.

It could be worse than just an allergy.

My mother, aunt, uncle, and cousin all have celiac disease. They'll be horribly sick all day if they ever get their stuff contaminated with gluten. The whole gluten allergy fad has been a mixed bag, on one hand companies are making gluten free shit to pander to them but now cooks don't take it very seriously and are much more lax about contamination.

Thankfully it seems to have skipped me over and I can still enjoy my sourdough.

Very rare I see someone else who likes Kvas, let alone knows what the fuck it is.

Although I'm a filthy pleb and I like the "soda"-like mass produced stuff. Still, shit's good man.

ate some bacon for breakfast & nachos for lunch
doing some GTAV heists with friends and then max payne 1
about to throw in a pizza

As a fast food place, they have low quality ingredients and low quality employees. The combination means that you often have missing ingredients in your salad, which only needed 3 ingredients.

A can of deviled ham, some tomato and basil-flavored wheat crackers, a half pint of mint crunch ice cream, washed down with a travelers mug of piping hot coffee

I make crock pot meals constantly. Usually a 3lb bottom pork lion, red potatos, yellow onion, and carrots. Seasoned with whatever i feel like that week. Cook for 6 to 8 hours on low and served with whiskey. Whole thing takes under 30min to prepare and makes 6 to 8 meals. Quick, cheap, and food for days. With that there is more time for vidya.

Hence, the Chick fil a part. If you've never had a salad from there you've gotta try it. Wendys and Mcdonalds salads are trash, complete shit. But Chick fil A's are on an entirely different galactic salad plane. No joke.

Salads, are what you feed to pigs abd cows before you eat them.

This is the most amerifat post ever

Cripples are what you feed to pigs abd cows before you eat them.

Man I just made some homemade Jucy Lucy's and it tasted fan-fucking-tastic. The Juiciest Lucy's I ever did taste.

It's there so fatty lardasses can feel like they're normal eaters.

No, it becomes fucking garbage salad because it's from a fast food joint.

Haha.

Actually forgot to say since it is harvest season im eating corn. Usually 2 to 3 ears a day. Anyone got good recipies that involve corn? Pretty much gone through all of mine twice over.

Why not try a corn chowder

Noodle soup

It would have been Bushmills but I only had 15 dollars.

Nuoc Mam, straight, no chaser.

Get outta here, CTR.

Ginger kisses.
Supcom soon. Might just get drunk and fap instead like usual though.
Incest play freaks me out.

Good choice, user.

I really don't know if your serious or you're just being ironic. If you're serious, then I sincerely hope you die. If you're baiting, then good job, you caught me.

Kooka's are great, good taste friend.

I'm not eating anything because this keyboard is new and i don't want to fill it full of food yet.

At least you're honest. You'll probably start eating near your keyboard in a week or two. Also, what keyboard?

its 3 sweet 5 me and is a little to pricey, especially compared to the 15 dollar a bottle stuff i like better.
its really good with coke tho, way better than captain.

its generally on the kids menu so super picky eaters sometimes get them at mid grade restaurants. autistic kids are some of the pickiest eaters out there so its a small leap to make it autism lord food.

Just some cheapo mechanical keyboard from Aliexpress because i'm a cheap cunt who doesn't understand why he should pay full price for anything.

Please don't bait the Holla Forumstards, they're very sensitive.

REEEEEEEEEEE

I hate that bitch so much.

muh fuel

OH GOOD! 4CHAN IS HERE

grilled sandwiches with cheese and ham. pretty sure that shit is unhealthy, but it's really cheap and quick to prepare

im eating your mom lmao

PICK YOUR HOT DOG

roll

What did you get?

Jap shit

Every place I've seen offering Sonora dogs resembled that Tijuana one more than than the example Sonora dog

Looks comfy

must feel bad not knowing the taste of actual cheese

"cheese"

Fuck user, what sort of plastic fucking farm animals are you milking to get rubber cheese like that? Just shave a block of cheddar or crumble some feta or something, fuck.

Nice "cheese".

digusting

Kill yourself, basic bitch sorority girl.

I hope you will die you gene pool polluting faggot

What the fuck?

gay

my genes are better than your genes you autistic neckbeard
at least i can fucking associate with society instead of rotting away in a basement like you

Sounds like someone is a bit upset

Nice projection my Holla Forumsro :^)

The girl is pretty good, but what's that gross ass snake she has in the middle? Seems to have vomited.

what are you ga-
Oh wait

Didn't know they did a lemon one. I've never seen it in the stores, only the two types I posted.

KWAAAAAAAAAAS my fucking brat
they didnt have monasterski anymore though so i just went for ruski kwas.

Coney for life.

more?

I make a "milk". Ends up tasting a bit like sweet yogurt. It started as a recipe to help with my gallstones/liver issues.

Soak overnight in salt water
Drain…
Blend
Strain
Enjoy

Fuck off you kike.

>>>/somethingawful/
>>>/goons/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/freech/

no matter how many times i see it i laugh

What quality posts. Certainly not a shitposter looking for a (You) at all.

I prefer this brand of gin that I can't spell. I'm too wimpy to tolerate its bite so I chase it down with Budweiser as well.

ate a hamburger a few hours ago
Fatal Frame 2
A couple of farm-fresh fried eggs in a good 3 or 4 hours, you lil' shit. Now comm'ere so I can give you a good headpatting.

yyyyyyyyy

waw led

jesus christ user have some fucking pride

You may not think so but some people do like the taste of coffee and don't merely drink it to function in the morning. I moved to decaf because I fucking love coffee, but the amount I was drinking was going to end my life someday, now I have a cup of the real stuff maybe once, twice a week. Freshly grounded by my own hand of course.
Otherwise decaf coffee has the same caloric quantity as regular coffee: near zero. Fast food salads have fucking disgusting sauces made almost entirely of processed fats and sugars, and even in the few places that give you the paste in a separate packet they usually add things like bacon and nuts and fried chicken. Of course if you put those things in salads you make at home the difference is nil. Basically they exist because of

Spend some time taking them out of the shells beforehand

>>>Holla Forums

Pumpkin & Pantsu