NX shit thread #9120

So is it safe to say that the NX will be a failure if we are this close to release and nintendo still hasn't announced anything?

Why the fuck would they release it in March? There aren't any real holidays then and I would think that the most birthdays happen around August/September.

No shit.

They'll delay it until next November. They havent announced anything yet even though the Wii U is officially dead in the water.

Most retailers are saying it's still coming in march. So either nintendo somehow didn't give them the heads up or they are releasing in only a few months

holy shit nobody fucking cares, they'll announce it when they announce it

holy shit nobody cares, quit making threads until there's some ACTUAL NEWS

Nintendo "leaks" are the bane of my existence.

good website

>>>/cuckchan/

user I didn't even claim cuckchan was better, you're a fucking faggot defending something broken

They are putting all their marketing budget on the month before release instead of hyping it for countless months, seems perfectly fine.

Also, by not revealing it it's generating publicity all in itself by the countless autists that are trying to figure it out as seen by the countless Holla Forums thread about it.

Consoles are a big investment so they either have to make sure they've got real big guns for launch or provide enough incentive for people to adopt the console without as much time as other console releases have had.

Wow. What a fucking surprise.
WHY ARE WE STILL HAVING THREADS ABOUT LITERALLY NOTHING?

And i forgot my sage, fucking hell

you already bumped the thread, why bother
you actually use sage as a downvote

Months of marketing is how people who live under rocks hear about stuff.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

This is pretty much the most pathetic post someone can make because it's clear that they care and are mad others do to

why do you care?

Fuckoff Reggie

Surgical-strike marketing can work just as effectively too you know. All it takes is a display of capabilities and a good slogan as with the Wii and "Wii would rike to pray" and everybody's hooked.

Yeah but those capabilities would have to be fucking mindblowing. Nintendo would have to ascend to hypergimmickery levels to pull off another wii.

Which they very well might be doing with the whole "handheld console" thing. Sony's fucking sunk if the NX is something mindblowing along those lines and Microsoft's already trying to step out for PC.

Even if Sony mingles and dies the Playstation brand will survive and with it many of its cocksuckers.
And that wont happen soon due to the fact that brand loyalty and normalfaggotry are things that exist.

If you make a post you clearly care

that's not how it works, you dumb shit

Imagine being so assravaged you constantly respond to a thread you don't enjoy

Its called Tumblr

The handheld/console thing would only be mindblowing to gamers if they pull it off, which they won't. Why would normalfags care about it? The wii made it with normalfags because it seemed greater than it was and was marketed as something other than a gaming device.
Also
Console war faggotry? Really?

Holy mother of newfag

Got another word to describe people who play video games mr. autist?

Fucking hell, how new are you son?

c..c..c..combo breaker

alright, gamer! time to level up! yeah!
next level, lets go!

It's called Holla Forums going by a few IDs here with mysteriously blue names

Which completely remains to be seen because we have not a damn clue about the thing yet. I only brought up other companies because Nintendo's coming out with another console generation while Sony and Microsoft are pulling out a New Xbone and New PS4 instead of new systems, that'll look good to a lot of people after a point of contention with the 360/PS3/Wii generation was that 360/PS3 had been alive for far longer than was usual and is still on something of life support.

-Consumers
-Vidya players
-People who play vidya

No son, Im stating that thats where you should go, Tumblr and Holla Forums are the biggest echochamber and/or hugboxes Ive ever had the mispleasure to witness due to no deviating opinions.
You're not getting that shit here, fuckoff.

Yeah man, coming into a thread to shout about how you don't care is really sticking it to that non-existent hugbox.

Any way I look at it, Its not going to turn out well. Either they put both parts in the box and either charge an arm and a leg or they make it weak and the graphics turn off normalfags, or they sell them separate and fracture their userbase. Thats what I figure anyway.

If it wasn't for modern Nintendo like says, I'd say they're planning to do a media blitz a month or so before to get lots of impulse buys & attempt to give the illusion of "everyone is talking about it" and "there's so much".

Question is- do they have any games?
A lot of people complain about consoles needing a year to have anything decent on them- so are Ninty doing that?

Or are they trying to feign failing so they an bow out of development and become purely a publisher without backlash (make people want you to stop, rather than betraying them straight away).

I don't think it's infeasible Nintendo could choose to sell at a loss for a time in the interest of keeping their system cheap considering how ungodly loaded they are, but you're right that graffix will definitely be a factor in the console's success. Average consumer loves eye-popping effects even if the game is horrible besides, devs love having far far more horsepower than is actually necessary so they can bruteforce decent to good performance with horrendously optimized software.

Depends on the size of the handheld too, come to think of it. Too big and it's not even really thought of as a handheld.

They might sell it at a loss but i dont think they ever have before. At the most i think the wii u was sold at par.
And another thing even if the console portion has plenty of power, games still have to be able to run on the handheld and im sure that will result in plenty of gimped games or just games that only run on the console.

10-15 years ago I would have chalked it up to some kind of brilliant strategy on Nintendo's part, but these days the more likely answer is that Nintendo is just that fucking incompetent.

Maybe Nintendo knows it's complete shit and releasing any offical info would only hurt them

A DICKNIGGER
Dedicated and Invested Connoisseur Knowledgeable on Numerous Imaginative Good Games of the Electronic Realm

No shit you dumb nigger. The reality is and always has been that if you want true intellectual discourse you have to do it in person. If you ever thought otherwise you're a fucking dumbass.

They're going to pull a Sega Saturn and as soon as they announce it, they're releasing it.

I presume you prefer "player" or maybe "gamer+".

Thats an acronym.

It's better than calling yourself a Holla Forumsirgin. But you know, that's

It doesnt matter anyway, he misunderstood me. When i said gamer i meant person who plays cod and goes to ign and would actually identify as a gamer.

Except the autistics will buy it no matter what

Why doesn't nintendo just announce Pokemon go 2 for the NX?
It would literally give them a million sells off of that alone.

They probably will.

Why doesn't nintendo just announce Pokemon go 2 the polls

3DS was released in March.

this tbh

Please reveal something Nintendo…

Nintendo is not even hinting at it I've lost main interest but still I click on the threads to hear people's bitching

Also, I've been really disappointed with Nintendo lately. They just do not make good choices with their games, whether it be the level design, especially what they do with the characters, or gameplay at all. Or which image they want to promote for the American fanbase. I just feel saddened

Thanks for the blog update

It'll be another commercial failure with a decent, niche library and I'll probably buy it at some point. Nintendo will still carry on like normal because they're too big to fall in our lifetime. I will say that if they don't push it back there sure is a LOT of shit coming out Q1 of next year. I don't get why you keep making threads though, we'll hear something before the year is over with even if it's just a delay announcement.

Shut your bitch ass up

Uses Nvidiot chips

Tells you all you need to know

You know I'm checking that ID.

Except most retailers are saying they are going to get shipments in 4 months so it can't be delayed this late in unless for some reason nintendo forgot to inform people.

==WHAT

THE

FUCK==

THIS ID