let's have a vidya cringe thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lFYYv
forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_topics92_Forza-Horizon-3-Support----PC.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

last bit for now.

but he's right

He fell for the ultrawide meme.

that first setup is actually pretty cool if you remove the razer promo materials

Are the Battleborn & Nu-males lies defenders the Jared Leto fans/defenders of video games?

Requesting the screepcap of the cuckchan poster who was convinced he'd be able to play space mafioso in No Man's Sky, thinking he'd be fear across the galaxy.

I don't have any vidya cringe

this please

Is this the origin of "my wife's son" meme?

I wonder why I keep seeing anime-fied Wargame pics.

I shouldn't be feeling this disappointed, but I am.

By last post I mean post on the cat with tits comic's page

>it's not i am into furry scat haha…

The author's parents found out, banned him from making any sort of comics involving big-titted cats.

>making another LOL thread

I think the best round was where 4chan just ignored the middle of one map, while Reddit piled nearly a third of their team into it to hold it against a non-existent offensive.

No fucking way
You're pulling my leg, user, right?

Subtle bait made me reply.

Do blizzdrones count as Cringe or should it be in a ylyl thread?

wew lad

Mark looks like he's dead inside.

To be fair, the user in the picture is referring to the fact that tac visor prioritizes the target closest to the reticle, so if you're up against 3 guys and you don't aim, you'll spread your dmg evenly among them, and look die like a retard.

kek.
3/10 is the best I can give you.

Oh and here's another one for you

We already have an Overwatch thread.

fuck off and go play your shitty casual games

Requesting that Apple guy with lots of macbooks.

Is this samefagging or did overwatch faggots leak from their containment thread?
What's the point of containment if they leave their containment?

DID SOMEONE SAY OVERCUCK?

Is the site dying?
Where did my other 3 pics go?

4chans userbase is the definition of a boiling frog userbase

Now the upload limit is 2MBs, there are literal 4chan Gold Accounts, and this is on top of the sites older issues that have never been addressed like capcha per post, and their cocksucking userbase will still say its "not so bad"

Sure am glad I jumped shit asap

Let's be honest. 4chan is shit as it is. Mike Cernovich buying 4chan would be an actual legitimate reason to use 4chan again.
Sort of like when retarded weebs would say 'YOU HAVE TO BE A WEEB TOO OR ELSE YOU WOULDN’T BE HERE' even if you were posting about American movies and Warhammer 40k, which makes weeaboos look quite delusional and autistic when you think about it.
If weebs were right (and they never are), then if Cernovich owns 4chan, you can now say that everyone on 4chan must be part of the alt-right, otherwise you wouldn’t be on 4chan which is an alt-right website

I don't have it, but I have something that may be of equal value.

I've been out of the loop for awhile, is he really trying to do this?

user please

Reminder that this is the future

Even though that picture is from like 2009

The future is now

Isn't he supposed to be in jail?

that tweet cant be real, right ?

archive.is/lFYYv
haha don't us *real* gamers remember playing counterstrike with lipstick on our nintendos or whatever pls donate

“Counter-Strike is one of those games that's mainly attributed to a male audience. Lipstick for girls, war games for boys. Fuck that! I can mix it up… If it visually works and the resulting effect is comical, maybe it’s because we all use shortcuts and stereotypes embedded in our heads. It's in this spirit that I got the idea for Lipstrike.”

checklist

I wish I knew how to play Wargame, it seems fun.

The AI fucking curbstomps me at every turn, though.

Goddammit, I'm not a hipster. I'm an elitist.

holy fuck that markiplier webm. I hate normalfags so fucking much.

Mike who

why did you embed that video

I know that exact image but I think I lost it. Have this instead

I made it about 1 minute in and I can't stop myself from drinking bleach. My only problem is that I can't get the cap off.

Better is the one with the thread of someone requesting it and drawing a good oekaki of it, like but a bit cruder.

Meanwhile on the Windows 10 support forum of a Microsoft game:
forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_topics92_Forza-Horizon-3-Support----PC.aspx
At least now people have someone to blame.

penis

part 2

Sorry but I call bs

Doomguy has a face, though. It's at the bottom of the screen at all times.
That's just blatantly false for both games
Doom takes place on Phobos. NuDoom also takes place in Hell, not Mars.
Also untrue for both games as well, Doom has intermissions between each episode and NuDoom has HL2-style quasi-cutscenes.
But there is weapon reloading in NuDoom.
NuDoom looks like a game from 2009.

Did this nigger even play the games he's making a chart about?

There is? Which one do you have to reload?

There's the super shotgun but you had to reload that in between shots in the original too

I thought these fuckwits were restrained to twitter and blogposts and that finding an IRL SJW was a rare sight, i'd just have punched that bitch in the face, equal treatment

The SGG wasn't actually in the original.

Looks like normalfags took cuck from us.

It's America, a lost cause.

Jeez, after ten+ years of this happening, who would have guessed?
People on Holla Forums predicted this would happen like two or three years ago.

I'll do you 3 better

Jesus, that motherfucker looks like a Pixar character

He no longer has 3 PS3s, now he has 4 PS4s.

I'm fucking telling you there's only one solution, and that's the final solution to the Overwatch problem.

Wew, what mindless consumer drones, not a mechanical keyboard, full desk mouse pad, or high DPI mouse to be seen. Why do these fucking people spend money on stupid shit that doesn't aid their game-play in any way? There is no excuse to spend money on branded shit instead of upgrading the internal components of your PC. Everything else is vanity, even a high-quality mouse and a nice DK keyboard is luxury.

user they already said they don't like Overwatch, just calm down, I'm on your side, even if I don't agree

What a mess.

Thats because the AI are cheating bastards
i find tanks to be underpowered so just go full motorized division with Hinds and Arties for backup

God dammit Holla Forums. This is what you consider cringe now?

wait, TF2 already had thousand dollar weapon skins?

I keep wondering how she would react if the guy replied the same way

It was a mistake to read that first image while drinking. I damn near choked.

There are some weapons so rare they sell for thousands on the community market. Hats too. Haven't played in ages so I don't know current prices.

The market is also shitting itself hard since key prices inflate hard that refined metal is currently priced at a dime. Bills hat and buds are old hat, but unusuals are still going strong.
Weapons that are ludicrously expensive are just re-skins but TF2 editions like austraium (gold) weapons, killstreak weapons or those godawful skins they pushed., and let's not forget collectors version of weapons which doens't make sense really. they need a special chemistry item that are only found in random drops (keep in mind that getting a hat as a drop in this game is a jackpot), and then you need 200 copies of the weapon that the chemistry item needs

-t.faggot who still play tf2

Underage please go.

There's a documentary on this.

Are you trying to kill us?

I don't want to die alone.

To be fair, that depends alot on the game. Only terrible shit making up excuses for competitiveness reduces the FOV on ultrawide screens.

This documentary is so bad even horsefuckers hated it.

i preferred ashley balls
sick ost too

You faggots used a meme well past the point of overuse, and you're surprised that the normalfags caught on?
Did you forget every other meme?

Extra Credits should make more science videos tbh

No.

This kills me every time. I get some serious second-hand cringe.

Spirit Science isn't Extra Credits, fam. Both cunts simply use the same high pitch garbage and shitty animation.

It really isn't fair to them, Spirit Science is much better animated and informed than Extra Credits.

The fuck is this.

Time to format again.