WebM Thread: Day before canuckistangiving

Post now before turkey coma's

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4fr1OIdxYkM
youtu.be/xqsDUwDwdUM
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm5688603?playlist_type=mylist&group_id=2550172&mylist_sort=6&ref=mylist_s6_p1_n74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's six am in AB you halfwit. My turkey is gone anyways because I didn't buy one. I forgot about this holiday again, this is the third time. Can I just get drunk?

Nah, just involves one person cooking in the kitchen for 7 hours, the whole time people getting bitchy the food isn't done instantly

I practically live on my own, so I'm the only one who does any sort of cooking. I don't have a turkey so I plan to just get drunk if I can.

not a parody

Haw, god I remember how much flack that video got

Explaining to liberals what love is will forever be impossible

you seem to be looking for another turkey and i happen to have a Turkey that i want to get rid off ,what a strange coincidence

I could eat this kind but I'd get insanity and diarrhea

Anyone got a YT source on this one?

here comes the aeroplane

youtube.com/watch?v=4fr1OIdxYkM

Mate, I fucking looked for this for a good few days but couldn't find shit.

These were all pretty cool.

I thought Homefront was about Koreans in USA or something. This looks a lot better.

what the average height in nip land if they think that?

Mah nigga

u fokin wot m8

well the group is comprised of short girls

..SUCK AND RIDE YOUR DICK!
YOUR DICK'S HUGE!
THAT MEANS YOU HAVE HUGE LOADS!

Fresh.

Video would not seek in MPC so I encoded it again with more keyframes. Works now.

I have never seen the second half of that webm… It's just too much

Can't see shit captain, only ear.

Let me help you there newfriend
Also, indeed

Is he okay?

As ok as this guy

yeah he just scraped his knee

What the fuck was going on in the last one?
Why did the crazy ivan explode?

He was running, tripped and the gun went off straight into his skull. It was an accident

But how did he explode afterward? Most people don't explode when they die.

Maybe he was wearing an explosive vest?

he's russian

These are so easy to make

Why not a whole song for this?

Nigger naruto is actually pretty neat

This guy is so painfully unfunny

I read about this a while back, iirc he was holding a grenade with the pin pulled and when he was shot dead the grenade began cooking and boom went the dynamite.

here's my webm

More from Tom Scott

source?

I remember seeing this on liveleak. He had a dispute with his girl and walked around threatening people with a grenade. Police got around, said "fuck it, he's out of control" and shot him. He fell, presumably dead, onto his grenade, which I assume was unpinned.

Black bars kinda ruin it.

You know, I could agree (with a few exceptions) that clothes are not gendered. I could roll with with that if I really had to.

But what absolutely disgusts me is these people are essentially shitting all over anyone with gender dysphoria

Here m8

Good shit, user.

source on the song user?

Look at the filename

I don't know the song name user sorry

Fucking UK.

HNNNNNNG

Fuck my country honestly.

I want this to happen

is it possible to be a voyeur in a fema camp?

Even AIs see nigs as slaves. The VR world cannot come fast enough.

Ghostwriter - RJD2

Welcome to why you attack instead of run.

That's the cleanest death-by-falling vid I've seen. Normally the camera has a spasm, misses the splat or plain just focuses on WHERE they're going to land.

Plus a pretty good SPANG right at the end.

i'm looking for some music video, can't for the life of me remember the name
it's anime themed, kind of like those daft punk ones
a guy is driving some futuristic car, goes too fast, his nose is starting to bleed, eyes are white, and eventually i think his head pretty much disintigrated
anyone know what i'm talking about?

nevermind, found it

Notice its all out of touch with reality teenagers?

Also two studies have come out that the overwhelming majority of transgender people once they reach adulthood stop peddling that shit

You know, like how a kid is confused about their sexuality until they become an adult?

what message are they trying to convery here

cheeki breekis are always right

Hahaha holy fuck.

I'd fugg those bones so fucking hard

she's such a qt
why live?

sauce on song pls?

I feel like the creator of that video has never had sex.

I wonder how many times they practiced that in order to be able to keep a straight face.

I don't know user, sorry

Isn't it funny how the graphics on blood still look good and are much better than modern pixelated graphics?

That's because it has a consistent and appealing visual style, plus people with actual talent behind it.

what a ride

I turned it off when Hillary accused Trump of rape. Neither of them seemed to answer the questions and it just quickly devolved into personal attacks from both sides on 10+ year old incidences that have nothing to do with politics.

Damn, you can tell Trump is just sick and fucking tired of Hillary and the medias bullshit now. You can tell he just doesn't give a fuck about their political games anymore. The last debate is going to be fucking brutal

he seems nice

I've been looking for the song in this one for a while, anyone know?

this sounds very close to a touhou song but I can't fucking name it.

sauce?

14/16Mb y/n?

Shit man, I sure am glad I'm not living in a police state like the UK

Yeah, the NSA keeps all the information it receives encrypted until they receive a search warrant, and they can only receive a search warrant through due process means. Its how they justify their data collection program by being able to say they do not violate constitutional rights

Yes, please.

Video Games

sorry, i mean to ask if they already implemented the 14Mb upload limit this week, if they jumped directly to 16Mb or if the limit still 12Mb.

the limit is still 12mb

These are the things we do

what was he trying to do?

whats the song?

die

Lullaby for baby

Goddamn it I need the sauce of this song or my dick won't find peace ever again.

Where's the rest

thats the last one sadly

Hi, shitface. You will be killed right alongside the liberals.

song?

That was pretty sweet

saucefags should be hanged

Ya got me with that one user

What? But I know there were more webms of this.
Man, what a tease

Result was 13th on the list, the song name is at the bottom of the first page of comments, you're welcome.

some person posted the link to the source in the past, but no one has posted more than these three.

wew

become a cuck like us

That's from Neo Tokyo. Shit ain't even obscure it was directed by the guy who did Akira.

Post song and your collection of smugs.

and to bring it on home.

What game?

my smug folder is weak user, under 300.

Better than mine. I'm really autistic and organize my reaction folder by file type, so I don't even have a smug folder.

The Tenth Line, it's supposed to come out early next year, and there's a gameplay footage video out as well. I don't consider it spoonfeeding when the game has likely been seen by less than a couple hundred people.
Still, if you'd searched the name of the middle one you'd have been able to find it right away.

whats the song/author name?

RIP Mafia

Spend two hours going through witch house music, write up a monograph of any length on your findings, and I'll tell you in seven hours.

BTFO
T
F
O

Yea, because your government would never lie to you.

Oh shit you're right user sorry for being such a faggot.

the best

I don't understand why there's so many videos of people just rapidly accelerating their car like this, what the fuck causes people to do it? Are people driving while having seizures or something?

thats insane
how high budget do they have?

I honestly don't know, but I would assume a shit ton

(fugging checked)
tfw someone saved your webm

I kept waiting for it to get funny, but the funny never happened.

Would it help if I told you the script for this came from an actual court hearing?

I think that actually makes it worse.

Animatrix gave me traumas when I watched it as a child.
That scene where a guy was ripped out of a mech and his limbs stayed behind was horrifying.

Want to know what gave me trauma as a child? The scene in Pagemaster where the kid goes from real life to cartoon world and he gets sucked up in a vortex of paint. Ruined that movie for me.

That freaked me out too.

Speaking of Macaulay Culkin
youtu.be/xqsDUwDwdUM
Was another thing that gave me nightmares.

You know what gave me trauma as a child?
having a nightmare that I was the stay puft marshmallow man and homeless bums were trying to eat me

?

Woops! What is it about people that makes them forget shit even kids can figure out?

Fuck me

FUCK wrong webm

Women.

kek this guy is really nice at bullying

kek

how's that working out for you?

Nigger I don't mind hats/tacky weapon skins but come on.

Will this one be for the ovens too?

I need more of this

ayy bump limit

I don't get it. Why didn't the dude who was getting yelled at all the time just punch the other guy in the face/camera during the times he wasn't in a car? If the camera isn't headmounted, that means he has one hand occupied and can't beat him up in retaliation, and during the times he's on a bike, the dude obviously can't take a counter swing at him.

This guy looks and talks like a person I went to school with. I wonder if it's the same guy.

Is this one of them gay animes?

I'm impressed that anyone would hold onto that.

Here's something else obscure you can hold onto.

VIDEO  GAMES?

Tell me about the meme, why is it obscure?

It's one of Orin's theme, same song as this video: nicovideo.jp/watch/sm5688603?playlist_type=mylist&group_id=2550172&mylist_sort=6&ref=mylist_s6_p1_n74

Those are some sick digits my man.

Been a while since I saw these

It's by no means obscure, just old

oops

does anyone have the full half a press webm

Why are you Americans so anti rape? How is rape worse than murder or torture?

Seriously now. Places like that nexusmod ban all rape related mods, but everything else is totally fine, including brutal torture and stuff like that.

In the end it is all just a fantasy, it's not real.

Honestly I don't understand why people say car flipping is bad. It's infuriating losing a car you like because the physics bugged or you crashed it.

You should probably learn not to drive like a complete retard then, there are very few cases where the car getting flipped isn't your own fault
Also part 2 coming but VP9 takes time

I knew someone would come up with the "don't drive like a retard". I guess I'll just have to keep below 30km/h and stop at the red lights then. Even if you are a good driver shit happens and being unable to flip your car is dumb, it's a videogame for fucks sake.
Literally no fun allowed.

How many parts are there?

The whole video is 8 minutes long so I had to split it into two parts without it looking like garbage. There's also a video comparing it to Mafia 1.

The slower it is, the fresher the memes are.

Nigger with a rocket launcher is a pretty sweet gender. I wonder what pronouns xe uses.

It's amazing how things can get worse over time instead of better.

"I hit the break and the car just accelerated!"

I love these.

So close to being meme material, yet so far.

Done

Gay

Just made this cuz it's just too good not to share

no u

Fuck you user, I was planning to sleep tonight.

anime?

step 1. google "anime bomb 2 guys"
step 2. close mouth and chew