Why are the japs never creative? They love to follow the trends...

Why are the japs never creative? They love to follow the trends. Their gameplay and technology are nowhere as innovative and experimental as whites. Even the worst white games like numale's sky try something new. What's wrong with them.

What did it do new user?
What do other western developers do new, user?

fuck off retard

Making 6 quintrilion planets and shit, even if it's just randomly generated trash with false marketing gimmicks.

Many. Whites invented their beloved JRPG genre for one.

the japs aren't not creative, they're just highly conservative and only change when there's a great need to

Because the Japanese already maxed out what was possible with gameplay a long time ago, now all we can do is create new cinematic experiences.

Creativity is essentially a white trait. That's not to say other races are altogether incapable of it, or that they can't into artistic expression, but having imagination for imagination's sake (and not just from getting high on psychoactives) is really a white thing to do - same with invention and tinkering for their own sake.

So while the Japanese are smart, they aren't overly creative, and just about everything advanced they make is copied off westerners. Sometimes improved, but never anything truly new.

This is also why almost all human inventions came from white people.

why didn't you just stay on >>>/cuckchan/ OP ? Why did you have to follow us here .Your bait and shitposting is nowhere as innovative and experimental as ours.Even the worst shitposter among us like the bews try something new. What's wrong with you?

Inventions are bad. They make your business going for hundreds of years obsolete.
Now I understand the hate on whites.

Yeah, that's why their games are boring in my opinion. Don't they have deep passion for their creation?

There are so many areas they haven't touched while the whites have touched earlier, for example, JP Trespasser's realistic physics based gameplay, R*'s euphoria physics, Soldier of Fortune 2's gore, Morrowind's vast lore, STALKER and FEAR's AI system, and so on.

Says the check em poster.

For technological progress, probably. Those Zen poems and Kurosawa films were creative.

It's true, weebs like to pretend otherwise, but japs have never really been good at making video games. Probably has something to do with the fact that they can hardly see what they're working on out of the papercuts they call eyes.

I mean, has japan even made a good shooter?

Spore did it first.
[CITATION NEEDED]

how many Japanese games have you actaully played?

This is why manufacturing jobs left America.

Numale's sky aimed a quite different experience, and Spore was also made by the white men.

Ultima and Wizardry.

Too many to be counted, even the non nintendo ones.

So you admit No Man's Sky had any original ideas.
Uh…huh. Right, sure.

could you give examples?

True story: back in the 1930s American generals believed Japanese couldn't fly planes because of their eyes. After Pearl Harbour at first the opinion was that it was done by German pilots.

They got some decent light gun and top down space shooter games.

I have played all king's field games and their spin offs.

Traditional jrpg are basically ultima exploration with wizardry combat.

Manufacturing jobs left America because America's traitor leaders enabled one-way free trade in asia's favour: asians could export goods to America with little or no tariffs while using tariffs, internal subsidies, and bureaucratic obstruction to stop American goods from reaching asia other than the bare minimum needed to start industry. It's insane, and manufacturing jobs would still be in America if America's leaders had insisted on either two-way free trade or mirroring asian protectionist policies.

Go on, give me another one. What's your take on Platformers?

Xenogears 1998

You'd be paying more money for an inferior product made in America. People complain but everyone likes cheap electronic goods.

The genes of white people allow a higher degree of creativity potential because the "gods" of old weren't as active in the northern regions with their genetic manipulation to create obedient servants of our ancestors. Creativity also flows less when you can't cover the lower needs which applies more to third world nations.

Polite sage since this is a b8 thread.

He says and ignores per capita nobel prizes to jews vs. any other population group.

The Nobel prize is used to meme magic things. It does no longer serve its original purpose.

Japs are meat robots with a hive mind culture.

They are also 101% capitalist good goys, so anything that's remotely marketable gets marketed.

They will never give the nobel price to scientific discoveries not accepted by the mainstream scientific community and its various funding groups

You realize that zeitgeist movie is a hoax, right?

I haven't seen those but there are half truths in everything. Let's have this shit thread die already and have a nice day user.

Nintendo was the most innovative japanese developer, but that's it. Just nintendo.

Iceland has by far the most nobel prizes per capita.

Yeah and the vatican has the most popes per square mile.

And the most popes per choirboy I bet.

Japan is only uncreative if you think all they have is JRPG's and Waifushit, even if you would have to look up at underrated games like Yakuza, which some thing it's a japanese take on GTA.

The west on the other hand are the ones with a bigger case of trend following at the point where games like OverWatch and Undertale are noticed for being inspired by other games (TF2 and EarthBoud), they are the ones who are bigger experts on the casual audience (the biggest demograph) which is why the most popular games are AAA titles, even if they're shit.

Not saying that japan is perfect, specially with all this game delays, what i'm saying is that waht you say about them could apply to western devs as well.

FPS's and WRPG's being represented by COD and Bethesda/Bioware titles shows how worse they're getting, because for you to make a game with wider appeal, you have to sacrifice good ideas and game design.

Yakuza is overrated shit.