Power Rangers

How do you feel about the upcoming video game tie in?

Namefags, even if jokingly done, should be filtered.

And until the video game tie in is announced, >>>Holla Forums

Did they just made the Rangers literal teenagers with attitude?

With Hollywood style super powers including a broken sink. What gets me is that people are actually buying into this garbage.

Yes. They actually made an edgier version of that fake power rangers fan film from a year or two ago.

They couldn't go campy since they stopped doing those back at the brady bunch movie.

The video game tie in is that beat em up for the Xbone and PS4. I do wonder why they didn't give it the current year treatment.

I guess we'll finally find out how Transformers fans felt when Bay ruined their childhood.

God help the people who were fans of both.

I feel like you should have used the existing thread

Morphing isn't cool user, super powers are cool. I mean, it's not like you should be /fit/ and live healthy to take on bad guys with your own strength and only use morphing as a last resort… nope, stumbling upon super powers is much more endearing.

Hollywood should fucking die already

The horrible part is that it seems to be working. The comments are overwhelmingly positive and the likes are over 100k. I can't tell if it's fellow 90's kids seeing as our generation grew to have the worst possible taste, or if it's today's teenagers.

People still watch this show for 12-year-olds?

No.

Worse, a semitic ripoff of a nipponese show for kids.

90's kids who love that Power Rangers is trying to be "more adult" and darker. It's like they don't actually remember what Power Rangers was or what made it charming. There was a right way to do this, but they took it too far.

Use the catalog next time, OP

Haimen Rider was never charming.

Fuck this current year bullshit.

Why does everything need to be desaturated? It looks lifeless and depressing to look at. What mood is this supposed to set?

why are you fags not talking about video games?

Alright.

Why are so many games desaturated looking? Where's the color? It's understandable for some genres like war games or survival horror games because there is a mood that they want to set, but even some open world sandbox games or racers now look fucking depressing as shit to look at, especially during the daytime.

Hah. Now say "muh vaginah".

I never loved ((Power Rangers)) as a kid, but I didn't dislike it. Maybe growing up with a parent who encouraged me to watxh real Godzilla movies innoculated me from taking the cheaper TV equivalent too seriously?

The fact that the new armor is weirdly sexualized Guyver knock-offs and Rita looks like some ridiculous cyberpunk Wicked Witch just make me laugh. What else is there to do?

Nobody unironically wants this edgelord reboot, but if they're going to shit all over it anyway for the marquee value, I'd rather the fallout be so massive I can see it fron space.

Samurai Pizza Cats spin-off NEVER EVER

Just watched this trailer. I feel violated. On the other hand, the game looks amazingly fun to play.