What do you think of Mario 3d models?

What do you think of Mario 3d models?
I feel like there could be a huge improvement. They're moving to the right direction but they need to ditch that Gamecube look completely and make them look normal again.

I don't care as long as daisy fucks that horse

Gamecube 3d models of the respective characters

I feel like they need to go away from that plastic toy look and stop having such weird proportions for the characters. It'd be great to see the girls have drastically different body types between each other as well, a la Waluigi, Wario, and Mario.

Personally, I think that the cartoonish look along with the realistic detail looks a bit off putting. Other than that, I've always liked the designs of Mario models.

I'm honestly surprised nobody jumped all over that yet

faggot.

Kill yourself you leftist fucking cuck.

christ dude, he said variety, not that they need to be queer overweight trans muslims. Calm down.

holy shit you're trying so hard to fit in.

i want to shoot so much semen into daisy

Has anyone ripped these models yet?

My niggas.

Are the panty shots still in the tennis gam

Hah that's a good one, OP.

They might. At least I hope.

The game hasn't come out yet. The development teams have enough time to make the models look as great as the promo art.

Yeah, I saw a pantyshot for Peach.

If you don't want the girls' to have bodies like they do in their leotards but more defined and varied then you're an idiot. So much potential wasted. I got ideas for how they should look like but it sounds borderline perverted.

Nigga i'd pay to get the Gamecube models back

I don't want them to be realistic

No fuck those gamecube models. Big heads and disproportional bodies and all

Why is Daisy so perfect, bros?

I prefer the way they looked in the N64 era.
I'm not just talking about model quality. The characters had slightly different shapes and so on.

I agree
The smaller eyes, the not big heads….
God, imagine this in the current gen's graphics and in HD.

I missed it how Peach used to have a tall bridge to her nose and Bowser's face wasn't so damn round

If he's trying to fit in he's making a fantastic job of it.

now with horns for irrumatio