Video Game speedrunner is now a suicidal wreck, insulting and threatening old fans. [Live Stream]

Video Game speedrunner is now a suicidal wreck, insulting and threatening old fans. [Live Stream] youtube.com/watch?v=O0-h5d0E4dI

How much longer until he kills himself?

Well played

What's with vidya that makes it attract/create the most cancerous of personailies out there?

What's going on?

Didn't you make this exact thread a few days ago?

Who cares? Let him kill himself. guessing it's another tranny

sage for eceleb shit

Nice quads brah

Literally who?

Is it just me or do they look kinda similar?

Impressive, very nice.

I think all speedrunners are depressed and/or insane on the inside.

sumganimegirl.jpg
but seriously, TAS or get out, no one cares about how fast you can play a video game, they're not sports and they never will be. At least TAS can be considered a mechanical feat of design.

Most trannies look the same. ESPECIALLY the failed ones (go look at Baily Jay and tell me you can't do that shit right).
That said, no, I really do wish to know who the fuck this is and I'm not clicking any videos by them.
Is this that dumbass that faked a Mario RPG run really blatantly?

I make guides and walkthroughs on Youtube.
One time I made this speedrun for a single level on a game I'd written a guide for and I must say, I can safely say I've never felt such a lack of satisfaction in my life from being on any given list or leaderboard, at all.

Like, the guide, the minimalist challenge runs, all way more validating than being the best in the world at this specific thing.

Can thankfully say I don't do this normally, and the few cool speedrunners out there all do it for fun, not for some sense of validation or attention.

Cosmo "Narcissa"* Wright.
E-celeb, nintendo speedrunner, and tranny.
Best known for fucking up horribly against JOHN FUCKING NUMBERS, and was BTFO so hard he became a tranny.

*Yes, he actually chose Narcissa to be his tranny name. They are that delusional.

they both have crazy eyes, facial deformities and their straightjacket levels of insanity plus constant physical sickness from unnatural hormone levels and balances leaves them on no sleep thus they all have baggy eyes
Also since they've taken to pretending they're women and they do all the bullshit a woman does like putting on makeup or taking care of a skin treatment, seeing it's results in a man's face results in an effect similar to seeing an albino nigger's face

holy shit he's so bad at the game how did he even get to some faggy e-sports event to begin with
also looking at him he has always been a creep even before he just said it outright by becoming a tranny

Fuck off, mentally ill bloke

She's going bald