A very Jailbreaking thread, Nintendo Edition

I have me a 3DS and a Wii U. I wanna play all the games for free!
Don't get me wrong, I do buy games. It's just that I wanna have the ones I don't love for free so I can test them first.
Anyway, I heard both the Wii U and the 3DS XL can be jailbrokened now. Is the process optimal? I mean, do all games run perfectly?
Also, can the Nintendo eShop games be played? Will I lose all internet connectivity?
I do play online, specially with the Wii U. I wouldn't want to lose that.
I think I heard with a fancy and fantastic process you can even play Game Cube games in the Wii U. That would be tits and sugar.
Specially because I have Game Cube controllers around just gathering dust, and a USB adaptor (third party, very good though). If there's a way to play Game Cube games in the Wii U and the Game Cube controllers can be used, I think I may just cum.

And as a last question, are there emulators for either console? I'd love to have emulators in the 3DS. I wanna play Sega Genesis games and things on the go.

do
your
own
research
you
faggot

Right. Like, I could start by asking around, right?In some sort of online message board about video games, maybe?
Something like that?

There's already a dedicated thread for 3DS hacking. Start there.

gtfo

>>>/reddit/

lurk moar fagit

I know, I know… the cool term is Console Whispering, but I'm an old and tired man. I just want to play games because they remind me of my dear Gertrudis, that's all.

Thank you very much, I'll be going there.
In any case I don't get what the big deal is. I'm not asking how to console-whisper my 3DS XL and Wii U, I'm asking what you gain and what you lose.

Fuck off faggot.

what the fuck

Because you gently tame it and it learns new tricks.

>this nigga never whispered sweet nothings to his consoles after a long day of hard play

What the fuck are you smoking, OP, and where can I get some?

Marihuana. Has been illegal but tolerated by the authorities in my country for more than 15 years. We don't need to legalise it because por all practical purposes it's already legal.
But I guess your question is a funny joke, so I apologise for the actual real answer. It's marihuana though.
Fo shizzle though, again, I'm not asking how to mod my 3DS XL and Wii U, I'm just asking what you gain and what you lose.
When I know what you gain and lose, is my evaluation is that it's worth doing, then I'll have someone else to do it for me. I'm not smart enough to hack a console, even with instructional videos and step-by-step guides. I'm kinda dumb about that sort of thing. Can't whisper a console good.

Oh my god you are a silly egoist who is also new. I hope you have a nice day and experience ego death soon.

I mean that's not how it's spelled but it makes sense.

Console Whispering and taming your console are funny enough, OP.

So while you're LARPing an insane asylum escapee in an attempt to save face I'll just tell you 3DS piracy is idiot-proof at this point and you should go look at the thread for it. There's absolutely nothing to lose, you can play online and download games directly from Nintendo's servers with no consequence. Wii U piracy is available, but it doesn't actually mod the system itself and is far more limited as a result. Those limits include only being able to load games from an SD card which can impact load times for certain games, DLC not being usable unless you buy it first and online play not being available at all. The latter really doesn't matter anyway considering most things worth playing on Wii U are entirely singleplayer without so much as a scoreboard in the way of online functionality. They're both definitely worth setting up and have very simple, detailed guides. I haven't paid for a Nintendo game all year and yet they're pretty much all I've been playing.

Forgot to mention in Wii U's case you don't lose anything either. The exploit works on current firmware because Nintendo truly has abandoned the console, so you can still play your legit games online and access the eshop. You just can't play pirated copies online.

Holy, that sounds awesome and also kinda sad. Too bad the Wii U didn't do well, but also I can't say I don't blame Nintendo directly.

For the first time I truly feel piracy is stealing.
Still gonna do it though. I'll wait 'till the Wii U thing is optimal, but I'll do it with the 3DS like tomorrow.
They'll probably come up with a way of playing Game Cube games on the Wii U so I'll wait for that.
I'm not, jokes aren't LARP. I do smoke marihuana but that doesn't make me insane.
And "marihuana" is proper spelling.

look up the word stealing you retard

Take your Thorazine OP

What's that? I don't do drugs.
I'll look it up. Bet it's a psychiatric thing. Sounds like it.

Holyshit OP is a faggot.

Is that a crime?

you have to go back

Is reddit down ?

This thread is comedy gold.

With that said, what the fuck happened to 3DS CFW general?

Except that that is possible you don't have to wait. You need to softmod the vWii and then install Nintendont.

op is retarded
bump

Tits. If I do that, what else do I gain?

Gunvolt 2 Spoilers IT KEEPS HAPPENING gunvolt will never stop being cucked

This tbh. Someone who has the OP saved should make that thread again.

That's pretty dumb.

That's pretty dumb.

I might hack my wiiu didnt know you could

You can use a kexploit to run loadiine gx2, but you have to launch the web browser everytime and currently no usb storage support afaik.