Is there anything worse than clanfags

The only thing good about clanfags in games is crushing them. There is no better feeling than a bunch of strangers coming together to stomp on some shitheads who think they're so great for knowing a handful of other NEETs who are as autistically devoted to the game as they are.
Is there anything worse than clanfags? I don't think there is

It's usually something even more gay like:
Some really gay shit like that which they all think is so fucking clever

what if the clan is PvE or coop type stuff?
pvp stresses me out in MMO's

lol your just mad that clans kick the shit out of randos. Learn how to make some friends or get shit on, bitch. sage

That's fine, I guess it might have helped to specify since I'm specifically talking about PvP games

Nah, I'm mad that they stroke their own dicks about it. Just circlejerking into each other's mouths.

i just make fun of their stupid clan tag names and ask if i can join. pisses them off to no end, especially if its something gay like "Dark Hunters Clan"

The fact that people in clans are so emotionally invested in the game generally makes them easy bait. You don't even have you play, you can be an asset for your team just making them mad so they want to stop to type, and get killed.

Why have a clan when you can just game with friends?

Seems like a good middle ground

chanfags

Because that's too simple, user. NEETs these days need matching outfits and names that rhyme and other gay boy band shit to feel good playing games.
You know, rather than just feel the joy of playing a fucking video game with other gamers.

Truth and digits, I like this guy

Reminds me of when my brothers played together with their real names as handles, someone asked if their surname was a clan tag.

I mean, they're kinda right.

That's actually somewhat amusing

Clans attract retards who overvalue their own importance because they're the head of an imaginary group that doesn't do anything important.

You're damn right, user.

Did he grab you by your vagina user

I wish I could be good at video games that people would notice me

What do you mean? It does something very important. It makes sure that retards who know how to organize don't organize for any reason that could cause large scale societal damage.
Image if clanfags weren't devoted to their Counter-Strike clan but instead were devoted to something retarded but potentially influential like Feminism or Gary Johnson? It'd be a fucking mess

Sick and tired of hearing about this fucking presidential election.
Sick and tired of how you fucking sycophants have to signal always, even in places where nobody cares.
Take your signalling, shove it up your asshole, get the fuck off my video game board or stop talking about this goddamn race.

epic siivagunner meme my fellow memer :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) XDDDDDDDDDDD

Yes. It's faggot who aren't in a clan.

mute and ignore options is a must in all multiplayer games

Wall of text but this left me furious just on the retardation alone

embarrassing

>[o.W.n.] DannySexBangFan2001 has joined the server
>[TEAM] [o.W.n.] DannySexBangFan2001: holy shit noobs cap the point ur all so shit at this
>[TEAM] [o.W.n.] DannySexBangFan2001: fucking assholes why did none of you tell me there was a sniper
>Алексей ха-ха: это русский сервер
>SuperSasha: votekick его
You would not believe how often I used to see this.

Do clanfags even exist anymore? I figured the successful murder of online communities would also kill off clans.

there are clans in MMO's still, you're more likely to find smaller groups of people who play team games like CS, TF2, Overwatch, Dota, etc.

For shits and giggles, my friends and I have silly clantags like GOLD or GOY because we don't really give a shit about clan shit. On the other hand, I don't find clanfags to be annoying. The most annoying thing is when people get really competitive in multiplayer games lately.
Got some friends whose sole focus is to win, rather than to have fun and enjoy themselves.
And it's getting so bad that said friends are getting really aggressive and pissy that they're having a go at certain members in our group for not playing seriously or not following team composition. What the fuck happened to my friends? And why do other people do this shit in online games too?

I understand you might be get some satisfaction or enjoyment from winning. But why should someone play a certain playstyle just for your sake? Maybe I'm the childish one in this regard, but something is messed up when you're verbally abusing someone over a fucking video game.

It's even funnier when they start to sperg out in the comments.

I used to just make up clan tags and play solo everywhere. When I had free time and the desire to play games, I'd slap the shit out of people in Quake 2, Quake 3, UT, AvP2, and BF1942/DC.

My skills have rusted quite a bit since then, but it was fun getting banned from tons of shitty servers for trouncing the home clans.

Thin skin to be honest familamborghini
Everything is becoming extremes nowadays
There's those tf2 "fun" fags who chat the entire match or start dancing/using taunts with ther enemies and complain about other people not wanting to not play the game or when people play the game and kill them
And then there's those "le e-sports gaymer" fags who play a game they dug up obscure console commands of so it looks like it's from 1998 and spotting enemies is easier since they are the only thing not composed of 3 polygons while doing retarded shit that only makes them play worse like plugging a mouse into the ps/2 port, ending up spending more time tweaking their computer/game than playing since they know they're shit and have no hopes of ever gitting gud

Can I blame Holla Forums for this faggotry? It's basically Anonymouse 2.0

You're just mad as fuck because you got bullied, nerd.

clans are old relics of gaming before ingame friend list were created

asscancer, hiv and islam.

Several years ago, a mate and I had the [KENT] tag. We're both Australian and smoked Kent cigs, fight me

Are you mad because someone bullied you, OP?

you forgot about OP and (You)

Dear Christ I feel like I lost some brain cells.

They can be pure cancer. But if I had mates for a clan I'd be wrecking pubs as well.

Guys, join my shitposting clan, plz

SHIT POSTERS XTREME

I suppose there's faggotry in common clans. But I think a large scale group of people who play together, coordinate events, and cooperate within each other (e.g helping newbies get to the intermediate playing level), etc isn't a bad idea.

It's not easy to convince individual friends to play a game compared to joining some pre-existing clan for a game.

it’s so weird seeing those kind of people in public
think about how there are real people out there who unironically take pride in saying words like "cuck" or "waifu" and believing they have the moral and intellectual high ground

That's why you don't astroturf against those Holla Forumstards.

As opposed to whom, exactly? Are you saying your types are the ones with the real moral high ground?

You're just butthurt that Holla Forumstards are now considered the rebellious ones in society and turns out normalfags are starting to agree with them.

Despite their shittiness turns out there are even shittier people like you who sneakily shill against Holla Forumstards everywhere, even on Holla Forums which used to be just a place for people who don't play vidya to talk shit about vidya but now it has become a CTR honeypot.

Sage because thread has turned into cuckhugbox.

Fuck you Islamic kike.

And all was fun in the world.

Are clans even a "thing" anymore?

I remember a time when clans had to have their own sites and forums for organization, instead of having everything handed to them through built-in community features.

Frag videos made by clanfags are the worst. The dick waving, the dissonance of stiff animations from the game and repetitive gameplay combined with cinematic filters and "epic" music make me cringe every time. Even worse when some of them overlay all of that with logs from their super sikrit IRC rooms.

Scratch that, frag videos in general are shit.

lmao op is mad he got fucking #rekt by a good group because he's a SCRUB! xD

Why don't you try actually making friends you cuck? Videogames are made multiplayer FOR A REASON! haha cuck.

I doubt a group of random lonerfags without mics could ever stand up to a real clan who communicates, just try it bitch.

and i cant believe you just shut up like a little bitch when people you tell to shut up bring the heat you little bitch haha

i guess some people are just born loosers
/shrug ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

face me just me vs all 5 of you and I'll crush you

There was this one clan tag faggot who I copied their name and followed them into every game and acted as obnoxious as possible. They finally stopped playing the game for like a week and by the time they came back I couldn't be bothered fucking with them anymore.

How can you even be that bad at CoD? The gameplay is basically pressing LT + RT.

A clan being proud of beating a group of randoms would be like a group of hardened soldiers being proud of beating the shit out of a homeless person or a retard.

MMO clans are fine, at least they serve a purpose even if the leaders are always insufferable cunts.

Only "clan" I was ever in was this one in Zombie Master called Puredan. The handle always had to be like -=PureDan=- or some shit like that. One guy had a long handle and couldn't fit it in, so he just put in -=PD=-.

Holy hell all the admins flipped out at that shit.

There was also some guy who kept coming in the server saying that he was in the SAS and could kill people in over 100 ways with a pencil.

There is nothing better than fighting clanfags.

This.

Also
>I am not even good at the game, ended up becoming popular simply because I played the game for fun

Either you got shitter shattered because they steamrolled you or you play shit games that attract nothing but cancer.

Ok why don't you just kill yourself then

>Playing Runescape
>Fun little minigame known as Castle Wars comes out
>New fun minigame released and cycle repeats

Fuck clans.

No, they are not a friend to Holla Forums and largely despised.

I clanfag in ARMA and no one is a dick, we just kick ass on pubs when we are bored because we practice squad tactics 3 nights a week.

Are there any multiplayer games left with communities that aren't rotten garbage?

I did it by exploiting a physics glitch that allowed me to move incredibly fast and that would allow me to essentially fly by being able to quickly change direction in mid-air. Technically anyone could use it but, since nobody figured out how to use it to its fullest potential, I had the advantage. A lot of high-end players were also either pay-to-win retards or so used to facetanking everything due to their gear that they were a pushover if played against carefully.

… I think I was part of that clan. What did OR stand for?

Order of the Ravens

I only ever have a tag on when pubbing with a group of friends, the tag is usually some dumb joke we came up with.
We do well, and we'll win if there are any sentient players on our team. This is usually meant with backlash from the enemy team; shouting "clanfags" or something along those lines.
We have fun, playing our silly video game.

Arma clans, not even once.

It was laughably pathetic. Who goes incognito and talks shit about themselves just to catch out your own clanmate?

It turned out to be a good thing though. They ended up being the pariahs of the league, famous for taking the top spot while the reigning champs were a man down thanks to some bizarre rule shit. They held it for about a week. I joined a different clan later just to beat them. These things seem so important at the time.

I haven't been in a clan since. It's always more hassle than it's worth unless it's with real life buddies.

Warbros no. #1

Isn't there a forum for you console kids? Stay there.

Just lie down and die normalfag scum.

You mean everyone else who doesn't spam memes?
Your post is filled with autism user. I bet you are one of those faggots who yells cuck on twitter or real life.

there is also facebook, right wing facebook groups

It was pretty fun before he pulled the plug on it, although i always played for free anyway since i was good friends with the guy's brother and helped out with IT

if i was gay i'd suck his dick to reward him