Garry's Mod Thread: What Happened Edition

The Gmod threads & playing with Holla Forums were some of the most fun I've had in a while. What happened to them and will anons be hosting again?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=584856709
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=679257466
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=773936377
8ch.net/v/res/10946586.html
steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=4000
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=775573383
kajar9.wixsite.com/cscheater2/downloads
my.mixtape.moe/wpbzoq.dlc
poal.me/lb1na9
soundcloud.com/darkshine13/drive-to-your-end
soundcloud.com/oscillian/01-starlights
soundcloud.com/nrwrecords/turboslash-transphere
soundcloud.com/nightstop/power-prostitute-1
soundcloud.com/user508148534/likes
dropbox.com/s/cxp3rvxfdfhfp74/dongley kong.txt?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/2yjcv4pwmggc6ri/human pet 5.txt?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/97rxqlzss795whz/Small rabbi.txt?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/32je25b6edv3p5w/stackt.txt?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/imvbfxf1kq9gmna/terrorist win.txt?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/1qubl8buki127ta/your favorite nigger.txt?dl=0
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=784283247
steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=771487490
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was a passing fling like most every game-group on Holla Forums, always destined either to descend into faggotry like TF2 Classic or dissolve quietly.

Probably just the mention of a thread will be enough to get somebody interested in hosting a temp server, so keep your eyes peeled.

I hope so, the screening of Catalina Boy Band was funny as hell as well as the time an underaged fag tried to shit up the server.

DELETE THIS

Hello?

D

That time when we made this was pretty comfy.
i leled

why

Bump?

user's noodle shop?

Holy shit, I remember that…

Why is this game so popular with 12 year olds?

Well, interest died down after a while. When the plans of hosting a bait server went into motion the main server just died down, changing to spacebuild didn't help either. A shame though, it was pretty fun

Youtube e-celebs.

You remember how back then, you were just 10 or 12 and playing Garry's Mod? Well, the new generation is coming in, pretty much. It's fucking weird though, you join a sandbox server and it's full of kids who just act plain weird.
They just walk around and stare at you.

My first forays into Garry's mod were with Holla Forums a few months ago, I found out that the host hadn't disabled HL2 stuff and spammed gottagofast facehuggers. It was fun, but the lack of an admin to remove the pods was a problem, because lag.

In another occasion I went full terminator trying to bust down a pimp nightclub where a Jew was printing money.

Then the FFA kids came in, and I switched into sniping people with my OHKO crossbow in the roof, stayed there for like two hours until people noticed me. Good times.

I have 3000 hours in garrys mod from wiremod + E2. At this point I just start the game every few months, join servers, and walk around staring at people. It's curious to see how the playerbase has regressed.

I know, right? It's like watching a tribe of uncontacted peoples, like a tribe unknowing of modern civilization. It's like an animal planet documentary. They build hut's n' shit. Most of them have the default steam avatar, hell their steam community account isn't even set up.

autism

it can be lovely

i stopped hosting for a while because leatherman decided to host the server with a better connection. i was never informed that it died out. i'd be more than happy to get it back up and running.
i could probably get it back online sometime next week if i'm not busy. i had to install slackware on my server and i'm not entirely sure if steam (or steamcmd for that matter) is even available for it. if i'm not able to get the server up on my current setup, i have the entire garrysmod folder that holds all the database files, addons, etc for any other anons interested in hosting. just let me know.

Fuck man, I'm down for some more gmod

You make a server and I'll be there. Just make sure it has the same addons. i can be on most nights after work.

Fuck off ponyfag no one wants you to be alive.

I just used this as a reaction pic.

repost the server collection

Gondola?

I second this.

In case he can't host the server anymore, someone else can run the slack.

ON TOP OF THAT
there's a prone mod on workshop, in case anyone wants to crawl on floors

it'll have all the same addons, settings and user data.

i'm reluctant to allow someone thats using a source filmmaker mlp gif as "just a reaction image" on my server

sure thing

I'm gonna do what I do in every gmod thread and shill my map :^)
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=679257466
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=773936377

None of the guys who have hosted here have ran it yet, I guess they cant get ep 2 mounted.

here is a slightly less good vid of the day ver.

Looks gud. Someone should host a server with this map.

Too bad that, like every other roleplaying map, everyone will get bored and go back to modified versions of Downtown because Downtown is the perfect size for the number of people you can realistically get on a DarkRP server at any given time.

The Cereal Box cinema server can be good. It's where I discovered embed related after all.

Last time I was on it, people just wanted to watch shitty eceleb let's plays and shit though. Feels bad.

That's nothing.

That's nothing.

Is there a limit to map size? Also is there a way to control bots/ai easily? I only play this game in singleplayer so I can spawn units and have them fight eachother.

Are we comparing how many hours we've wasted on shit games?

user, what do yo uspend 4.3k hours doing in garrysmod? Is this just one of those things where you left it open in the main menu all day?

I played a lot of it when I was very young, from 11 to 14. now I just grief.

I've got something that makes the entire server bar the map itself invisible. Players go invisible, entities go invisible; and so do weapons. Brushes on the map also go invisible, so entire buildings if they're brushes, can go invisible. The best part is people start to crash as well. It can also be done on 45+ player darkrp servers.

Everyone needs to see this thread

8ch.net/v/res/10946586.html

Stop shilling your shit server. Final Fantasy 7 is shit, your server can't be much better.

Nevermind, it's only a shit idea.

Not shilling it cause I didnt make one

its a great idea

sorry, but its a TERRIBLE concept. and executing it would only appeal to a very niche crowd. it wouldn't be worth your time, especially in a gamemode like DarkRP. if you're looking for something more strict, look into Clockwork.

Fuck off. It's a shit idea, and won't work.

I would only appreciate it if it was a money grabbing operation following the pre-/post-release hype of FF7 remake. It's happened before with everything else, but there isn't even a fucking release date in the first place.

Alright, thanks for being honest, fuck my idea is garbage and ill gas myself

I'd like to make the Midgard server is sounds sweet, but if you all need a server I can make a pretty stock playground server if you want. It would be running on good hardware/connection.

BTW I'm throwing a server up now, just renewing my VPS service subscription.

Midgar just seems like it would be timeless fun RP that doesn't need heavy moderators, good storys and stuff

Can someone who has the power of autism stronger then I make a new Garrys Mod server? Currently the latest one was HogwartsRP and that is now as stale as grandma.

Ill drop the idea and setting and hopefully someone gets the motivation to get down to business. I would happily pay for VIP if this one were made.

With that said I present to you, FFVII Midgar RP

Jobs can be Citizens, Weapons Dealer (Melee and Ranged,) Materia Dealer, Bartender, Shinra Cops, Shinra Soldiers, Turks, SOLDIER, and Aeris, Cloud, Sepiroth, etc.

I am sure the replay value would be fun as fuck.

Before you ask why don't I just do it, I have tried and failed. I simply can't do it.

I'm gonna get the server up to be a base playground for now, it should be fast as hell. I will work on modding it up as I have the time tonight.

You are a hero, I guarantee people will be flooding with VIP purchases for Midgar.

They locked my thread but I put it here instead, if you want a reference.

bump for midgar

Back to $20chan, mate.

Update: got base server installed and lookin good. Gonna wait till I get home to config it and add mods/maps.

As the guy who set up the second main server I can say it wasn't a very good idea in retrospect, it just resulted in 2 dead servers. I was just 9000% mad at the constant lag and downtimes of 2dollas home host

at least spacebuild was fun, even though it crashes every 30 mins because of how the shitty engine handles large amounts of constraints being created and removed quickly

it looks really nice but brutally rapes my FPS and also >ep2

My server will be fast, it's dedicated in a datacenter. I'm also a system admin for a living :^)

Found a cosmo canyon map, might work for now. I installed the mod pack linked in this thread. Has a fuck ton of errors and the RP mods aren't working yet.

989286 on new ID?

I'm id 989276. Got back from work. This map is sorta comfy despite being designed for zombies.

That's interesting, but that isn't Midgar :(

Someone could just add some midgar flavor to maybe one of the city17 downtown maps.

all of the DarkRP servers were pretty fun. it would be pretty fun if an user got a sandbox server working, or if there was some sort of server meet-up

please stop

steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=4000
need
also wheres the fuckin server

Thanks steam.
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=775573383

I don't have the fucking pictures anymore since I had to reinstall my OS but I fucking finished that God damn shop on the last fucking day before our rental expired.

Was pretty comfy

reposting the collection for the user who wanted to host the server

I have a better idea

::no::

Garry's mod has P2P listen server hosting now, by the way. No need to open ports if you just want to start up the game and get playing with others.

The server needs some work, but I think it's suitable for playground. Feel free to stress it etc.. I'll Ieave it up for at least the next 8 hours. It has collection installed currently.

enter this into console
connect 45.79.184.35; password dongs

I said it countless times leather, we do need an objective to keep the games going. Just dropping everyone in a city and telling them to RP wasn't going to last very long by itself

I brought it down, seems to be stable at least. I'll have more time to customize it saturday night.

i'm not leather fam
and RP is by definition aimless, your meant to create your own story and purpose
We could try some other gamemode/theme perhaps, maybe S.T.A.L.K.E.R RP or flood or something

I'm blind. Hope the server comes back up soon.

I took the chance, I was aware there was more than one owner. Still, what I was referring to is something like when we went knee deep in the antlion den, some server wide event and the like. RP tends to get old pretty fast if there isn't new topics to board, and shooting things is something we all know and love. Races could be done too, but that'd need a bigger map. That would keep the place interesting and minimize the conflicts of different RPs, like someone coming up to shoot a comfy bar

We could try Chimera Hunt. Or that 1943 RP where everyone is either a jew or a nazi.

Anyone willing to help me make a Midgar RP server?

Why don't you go ask scriptfodder instead.

What is this gem

Is the serb still down? I wanna mess around with pac3 some more.

Hope you were talkin about mine. Just I just brought it up for you fam. To re-iterate it's just runnin sandbox with 2dollas collection at the moment, mainly un-customized such as the welcome screen.

Im going to join up real quick.

I hope that theres a few anons in there at least.

I'm working again tonight otherwise I'd join.

I'm joining, just gotta update steam real quick.

That length of that download.

WEW

the only issue with this is that its a listen server. this means as soon as the host dies, the whole server is dropped. its not necessarily P2P where the whole instance is being hosted by everyone, P2P is just a simplified term for easy connection without port forwarding.

sounds great. i'll join when i have the free time.

your map is really great. the only issue is that not a lot of anons here have all of the source games (ep1, ep2, css, etc), so some content will be missing for them.
although, they can probably just download the resources instead.

make me admin ya fat cunt

sorry I accidentally hit ctrl+c and killed the server, I AM SORRY

make me superadmin t. previous server superadmin

Where are your brain cells admin user?

They dont seem to be in your head.

I instantly restarted it by the way.

Ah sorry had to clear out the hung process. Should be workin now.

We all fuck up sometimes pal, I am a forgiving man with nothing else to do right now.

Ill wait as long as it takes.

Holy fuck sorry admin user my computer just over heated and shut off out of nowhere.

It's currently fucking updating right now.

I'll be back as soon as it's done.

wew, take your time cooling down your shitbox user

i didn't know animals were capable of suicide

last time i tried to download the resources it was complicated as fuck requiring a metric fuck ton of autism, how the fuck do i get them? why can't it just be copypasting a folder?

Yeah no, we don't need some autsitic weeb as admin who'll ban people for saying nigger and things they don't like.

I made him admin since I can't play anymore, if he does something silly I'll remove it from him, but it's not like this server is srs business.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little kid? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the griefing academy, and I've been in numerous secret raids on horsefucker servers, and I have over 300 confirmed crashed servers. I am trained in horsefucker slaughter, and I'm the top sniper in the entire 8ch griefing forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this game, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over a vietnamese cartoon board? Think again, fucker. As we speak, I am contacting my secret network of aimbotters across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, faggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little server you call your computer.

Tell me what's his name, I'll readily come up with a reason as to why you should or not make him admin

bday honker, his name is bday honker…

Does he have a scream avatar?

I'm not gorky.

Then who the fuck were you? The lad with a chen avatar that micspammed honking songs with me in spacebuild?

Yeah.

Cheers then, though I completely forgot what you were called

bump for I'm gay

small update, I made the playground server run 24/7 now until I customize it so join anytime

serb's dead

Make sure the server is running in the first place.

Started it back up. I need to make a script that restarts it every 3-6 hours. I've just been completely busy with work but I'll be free tomorrow to fix things up.

How about just attempting to start up srcds if there isn't one on every five minutes.

Yeah that would be better to have a checker script, good idea I'll do that instead.

It's a little tricky as I'm reading, because when the sever crashes the process still sticks around, so a script that simply checks if it's running or not wouldn't help.

Oh Pee here, where's the server?

What we managed to do in 3 minutes.

a mistake has been made

says gorky

Server is back up. Reverted my changed, too many things for me to troubleshoot right now.

nice encoding dipshit

Is there actually a midgar map out there already? I haven't been able to find one. Also made an ad for muh server.

ded serb ded gaem

vape pen added to server when

This is fine.

serber has people come get cheeki/comfy

You guys still playing? Gonna join

Which one are you faggot

serb where i need fun

its in here

I'm not going to join the serb until the host decides to add more mods or actually starts the Midgard stuff.

your loss :^)

i'm going to fucking mangle whoever keeps spawning that lag spam shitter

anyone playing
i got this game for free some time ago and never touched it

Unless you're running Tower or one of the ten versions of zambie survival I just do not care. TTT was and always enabled attention whores. I'm not reinstalling this faggot shit again, you facepunch kike.

Who the fuck changed the map to cs_office? I don't even have that game.

This is what happens when user is off his meds.

When had anyone mentioned TTT before you? It's running sandbox at the moment.

you're not very smart anonymous

You can still download the game assets as addons.

how about i download my cock into your ass

okay Holla Forums i went to this kajar9.wixsite.com/cscheater2/downloads
website and turned all of his downloads into a .dlc file
You can use a download manager called JDownloader to make the downloads much easier and faster with this file
Download link: my.mixtape.moe/wpbzoq.dlc

I'm creatively bankrupt. I'll play when there's some gamemode on.

Fucking lewd.

watchin youtube and stuff now

Fun times in here

play this

Oh for fucks sake. We don't got that map.

please don't change it to a map no one has, no one can join!

join now, I switched it back to a common map

gm_construct_in_flatgrass master race

next time if you're not going to use a default map use it for a free to play game so even poorfags can have the assets

Does anyone have the gmod 12 flatgrass map?

I hope you all get griefed

and i hope you get griefed irl

Snakes with venom can get desperate enough to bite themselves in the tail to if they are trapped for long enough

Get the fuck up.

Get in here fgts

dont tell me what to do

isn't it proprietary?
also, no one mentioned ZS or TTT. we usually just do darkrp or sandbox.

Hey John Dex, I was fucking with you when I said "im going to ban u".

sez bad password

working find for me friendo, maybe you missed the s on dongs?

Why is it that whenever someone makes a server it's allways dead as shit?

they're only really active on weekend nights from what I've seen

Well shit I just wish Holla Forums had more ausfags. It sucks that most servers are being hosted by burgers most of the time.

get on fags

Until you guyshave enough people do an event like this, the server will be trash.

Actually we have gotten 10 people before easily.

Also I plan to give the host a list of mods for the sandbox stage, you guys want to add any to the list?

What we did was download a sick big map to explore, then just spawn in a boat load of bad goys and then later had the Hunger Games. It was super rad.

since this is relevant, anyone got the RADIOSHAK grief story?

Now this, this would motivate me enough to install everything again

Alright, we're doing a poll on what game mode you want to play on the server.

poal.me/lb1na9

Obligatory comfy TTT serb vote

playtime when

niggers get on

I was on just a bit ago but now I get stuck at "Authenticating with Steam" :/

Seems that Exploring maps got picked, I'll start the serb tomorrow once I get all the maps.
Or the host of the DarkRP server could go do it for me but he has work so I doubt he'd be able to.

Same

its fixed you niggers, get on

Exploring Maps Option*

Hold up, I'll set up the server for waroware.

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

My nigga
steamcmd is, last I checked. Just follow the regular steps.

sorry is the server wasn't running before, it's def up right now

Assuming that we are giving up on WarioWare

get in my anus here niggers

I'm having hell on setting up the serb, sorry I couldn't get it up in time.

Where?

Life is suffering.

See if this works, tell me if it doesn't.
169.254.107.164:27015

it don't

You know what would be neat if you could get a Pirate Ship Wars server going or Morbus seeing as how spookmas is around the corner.

Pirate Ship Wars
http:// steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=124918997
http:// steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=124918666
Mobus
http:// steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=139263490

Comfytown, where for art thou, comfytown?

Gorky's amazing beauty, Vlad's powerful !kick.

I miss you, brothers. Come back to me, add me on steam again.

playtime when

Well shit it seems I can't set up the Map Exploring server due to the Gmod official server client constantly converting to the wrong IP.
And the DarkRP host has work sun rise to sundown so he doesn't even have time to do any of this stuff.

Who be you?

Considering getting into Gmod again

Is DarkRP still alive?

The server is currently dead. It might go up later tonight however

i MAY or may not host a spacebuild server

I'd play it.

do it faggot

s

bump

You making it?

Someone said they were going to host a server, looks like the previous host bailed. He was going to host some kind of custom game mode and the polls were 'out' on DarkRP, unfortunately.

I don't usually remove friends so just drop me a line. I've been distracted with megamek

When

serber when

3 months when this comes back for another 4 days and dies again

joinan

wew get on lads

Keep it up!

We're gonna need moar players.

rip

in peace

Same reason as Minecraft. Basically the same thing. Sandbox playroom with video game assets to mess around with, like Minecraft's blocks.

You can turn any map into your own hobo town.

daily reminder that 2dolla is a guyanese 17-year old living in toronto who would actually vote for cruz instead of trump

that's nothing

Everyone knows 2dolla is from Zimbabwe. We did move from his server later though

israel you neo-nazis

fuck slackware, i gotta get a different operating system on this fucking thing
protip: don't use a distro from the 90s that doesn't have a fucking package manager
or packages
at all

2dolla you massive cuckold why can't you just use manjaro, did you fuck up or is your autism sperging out
.t quakerfag

Git gud nigger, if Leather and the robot lad managed to set up a server that worked somewhat then you can do it yourself

fuck you

So… is there a new server?

password dongs

TTT is the only good thing about Garry's Mod tbqh

Don't expect anyone to be up right now except me though, fags are asleep

TTT is complete and utter garbage, most if not all servers are constantly hawked over by powerhungry preteen admins

What are you doing awake then?

listening to synthwave and shitposting

Ok but that just isn't true. Ok?

Did the server go down earlier? I'm just sitting around in it right now and fucking around.

TTT is, and always will be shit. Kill an admin under suspicious circumstances? Sorry, permaban.

No it didn't, we just fucked around for a bit in sandbox with 3 other anons. We created a drifting car, an airboat bomber, tested some dupes and finally we raced each other trying to blow ourselves up with welded missiles

soundcloud.com/darkshine13/drive-to-your-end
soundcloud.com/oscillian/01-starlights
soundcloud.com/nrwrecords/turboslash-transphere
soundcloud.com/nightstop/power-prostitute-1

If you'd like you can come join me and have fun fucking around with stuff with me, I'm in the server

Thanks

Are you alone?

The server is kinda stuttery, moving is a bit weird. somehow feels like things are lagging on both server and clientside
soundcloud is always the best place to find synthwave, remember this

Superb taste
Or perhaps you found out who I am?

yes

I'll be there in a few minutes, gotta tend to some shitposting first

Kay
I wonder if I know who you are, what's your name?

So you've been posting those Illyas just because? I already like you

no bully
I'm kancolle gay fucker ingame, someone else also asked a few days ago

Here ya go
soundcloud.com/user508148534/likes
If i'm not mistaken, the server is dead most of the time right?

maybe there's still some late nighters pla-

I'm here messing around with PAC3. Pic is inspiration.

more gun

Ye. My computer crashed yesterday so I took it as a sign to go to sleep. Thanks for the synth

Anyone want to come around?

Here are some PAC models I've made over the past months, I figured you lads may find these useful.

dropbox.com/s/cxp3rvxfdfhfp74/dongley kong.txt?dl=0
Donkey Kong skin, press B for coconut gun while holding your physgun, otherwise B whips out a banana with "OHH BANANA" playing.

dropbox.com/s/2yjcv4pwmggc6ri/human pet 5.txt?dl=0
Five niggers following you in a neat line

dropbox.com/s/97rxqlzss795whz/Small rabbi.txt?dl=0
Small Jew who dances to Item Bounce from Kirby's Air Ride when crouched

dropbox.com/s/32je25b6edv3p5w/stackt.txt?dl=0
Stack of multiple terrorists, crumbles when crouched

dropbox.com/s/imvbfxf1kq9gmna/terrorist win.txt?dl=0
Midget terrorist, performs actions when pressing R, B, N and M respectively

dropbox.com/s/1qubl8buki127ta/your favorite nigger.txt?dl=0
Nigger with saysounds of sound clips from Your Favorite Racist White Kid, includes car that you can attach to a jeep entity

bump

also why the fuck is camera tool admin restricted

no one else gonna join?

serber ist empty

rip

pour que
Where everyone at?

I came in and currently blowing up the trade towers

I'm going to have to bump this thread. If anyone jumps on, post.

practically scars without the messy physics but less known
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=784283247

CARS THAT DON'T SUCK DICK
steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=771487490

PLEASE GET IT

where are the players?

Really though, It's not all that active
I joined for a bit last night but only chen and one other guy was on. and chen was afk
You just have to get on at the right time

Bumping. Hopefully someone will make a new thread after hitting the bumplimit.

We need to set a time to all be on. Otherwise this is just constantly one person logging in getting board and leaving

wew

Also on the weekend.

Did the guy that was porting EEnEO to Source ever end up doing anything?

Haven't played this in almost a year. Used to make the S.T.A.L.K.E.R bar and pay anons to retrieve artifacts from the sewer, I'd love to do this again if anyone gets a sever up.

ye

What did I miss?

Thats an old webm from the old darkrp server. Bumping with it.

Just got my computer back up and running so if you faggots actually get something going I'll play for sure

manjaro too bloat

I'm on the password: dongs server now if anyone wants to join. I guess you'll all be in inconvenient timzones, though. May as well get used to Gmod's controls again

(checked)
Hopping on in the timespan of 30 minutes, hopefully.

server's back up with the old collection.

4 players right now.

That was pretty fun, got some nice dupes made, too. We could actually have a race sometime, you know, enough of us have cars now that it'd work

There's gonna be more players tonight

R-right guys?

I'll hop on when you do. Just post.

I've been fucky with my sleep schedule recently, but I can probably play in at least 20 or 30 minutes

chen, I was just on

join now for wild west shootout

current happening

more happening

Is that the town from the Town With No Name.

Fukken noice.

Today's been a good day, lads.
Chen has an hour and a minute of western-themed autism filmed, ready your asses.
To think this thread started with OP wondering if Gmod would even happen again!

Amazing social interaction

12 god damn players at once.

The second of these kicked off a war

oh shit 300 posts hit
we're going to need a new thread soon

Well that end was a mess
gg lads, it's been a good evening
europoor out

alright here's some shit i shooped up, 10 hours in oekaki

1 hour of footage with slightly delayed sound.

is serb dead?

new thread
new bread
new read