SW2 isn't even out yet

archive.is/e3UzZ
This article reads like a paid advertisement for nudoom, look at this last line
Just pennies goyim!, ignore the fact that it's actually double the price of SW2 :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/U338v
archive.is/xtx5W
archive.is/yNaHT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe it's reverse-psychology advertising.

why would you willingly subject yourself to a destructoid article, much less care about anything they say

You're right I don't know what I was thinking
I just skimmed the article and thought it was a good example of nudoom shilling
now that I actually read it
This garbage doesn't even deserve attention, it's like obvious b8

This is more pathetic than the actual article.

It's either bait, made by a genuine retard, or got paid off by other company. Or all of the above, especially when they thought fucking Dead Island is the only game with decent first person melee.

does it have anime titties?

Actually given who this article was written by, you explained why he would shit on the game regardless of content, he's likely still assblasted over that obvious display of misogynistic rape in the last game, and is covering his bases since this one probably has more of the same

Is this written by a soccer mom?

He looks pretty feminine, maybe

He didn't even bother to find out that the levels are not procedurally generated there randomised.

2:14

We have total control over how the levels are created. They will be taken from a pre-produced pool, and certain parts will be randomized. For example, you can have the same set up of a level, but in the middle of it there can be a huge castle when you play for the first time. When you play for the second time, there will be, for example, a 100 meter deep mine instead."

But wasnt this game all butchered up and trying hard to pander to the Memelands kids? Its wasnt even trying to look like a PC OLDSKOOL FAST anymore

The only sense in this comparison is because DooM4 was the best FPS released this year

Did you even play the first shadow warrior??, lo wang was always a wisecracking asshole. When did "meme-meme's" become a thing? have we entered memeception?

Nudood's a much better game just for not having constant spoken memearific reddit humor like it was an Anthony Burch game.
Embarrassing.

It's $30 at least on sale.

I bet you think the first duke is also le memes.
Can you fuck off back to someplace that doesn't require you to be 18 or older to post?

Wrong.

Nah, this will be better than NuDoom just for the fact that it actually has a personality and melee combat besides more variety in general.
Its also 36 bucks

NuDoom was trash

i know they're awful but wasn't that the home of that guy who played the VR game about guns and in his insanely annoying, nasal voice just talked about how bad and scary guns are? then they took the video down after like two days because it got torpedoed by everyone on the internet?

It looks like straight up trash, NuDoom probably will be better.

I look forward to the war of the shills when this game comes out,

I cant even rrmember any other, because they were all shit. But go on, tell us which one it was.

Devils Daggers
Space Hulk: Deathwing
Rising Storm 2
UT4 even during uts Alpha

Sorry, i didnt know i was talking with some mentally defective mongoloid.

>>>/reddit/

nevermind, that was polygon. carry on

That's why the demo has a bunch of jokes specifically around that
Step up your shill game son

When is Shadow Warrior 2 coming out? Does it have Denuvo?

I tried nuDOOM, but it got rather boring after a while. SW2 may be more entertaining. The first SW (reboot) was alright, even better if you avoid using guns. I liked the dodging, going fast & slicing shit up. I heard the devs of SW2 were inspired a bit by Metal Gear Rising Revengeance & made it so you could parry any enemy.

no denuvo
because theres a gog release. retard

They didnt though, game has shit like Asian twins full of sexual innuendo and Chinese cookies

Theres a GOG version, so likely not

Within the first minute of gameplay you have a joke about the characters name, the wang cave, the beware of wang signs
Just stop pretending you played the demo

are you trigerred trumblina?

archive.is/U338v also talks about how they wanted to make the game like borderlands.

archive.is/xtx5W

Why don't you fuck off shill.

Its time to leave reddit

Did you read the entire article you posted or just kneejerk?
The "racism" is still there, it's just that they have an asian cunt who cries about it in real time now
Sounds like you need a safe space because you cant handle banter

They're trying to cut back on the "racism" they've said so themselves. They want to keep the humor but make it "less racist".
archive.is/yNaHT They've done ton of these interviews talking about how they want to decrease the "racism". Again fuck off shill.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What's the music in this webm?

Nobody else needs to try - and fail to make this type of game anymore because as far as I'm concerned dark messiah has already perfected first person fantasy combat. If they really want to they should just make custom campaigns for dark messiah.
the one thing I would change is the fucking rope-arrows throwing me out of the map

Okay, but can we actually talk about the game?
The recent streaming session they had with that German video game magazine assuaged my concerns regarding enemy variety and combat mobility, not to mention that they actually manage to provide gorgeous environments, even though the mission map layouts are mostly randomized.
Add to that the recent news regarding the PC port and it looks like a really promising title to me. I just wish they'd release a playable demo of some sorts.

Right, fuck me for wanting to discuss games on Holla Forums.

Funny, considering that Nudoom was just the SW reboot with better level design.