Amiibo

Amiibo.

Interesting little collectables that add content to your favorite games?

Or overpriced Happy Meal quality hunks of plastic that is part of Nintendo's Jewish scheme to scam people out of their money?

There's probably little point of me asking, but yeah. Amiibo general.

Toys for children.

Which Amiibo is the most valuable?

They don't add a whole lot of content really, but they are generally really well made. I'm for them

Autism bait for nintenyearolds
they do fucking nothing, over half of them are from shitty party games and do shit all outside of them

they are over priced DLC costume crap

if you want a good figure buy a fucking nendo or figma, shit buy the Kirby nendo its awesome unlike any fucking amiibo crap

Good question. There's been many re-issues here lately that it's hard to tell.

The hardest ones, and thus most valuable, are probably Kirby from the Smash Bros. line (which somehow got incredibly rare after being very commonplace during launch), Palutena, which was an Amazon exclusive that I don't think was released anywhere else, and Gold Mario, which is about to score a re-issue at Best Buy.

The days of $100 Marths and Wii Fit Trainers are generally over.

Jesus christ op go back to wherever you came from. That formating is terrible.

no

Their one of the worse things in the video game industry and Nintendrones are eating it up because they are desperate fucks deluding themselves that Nintendo is satisfying their itch for their dead IP's.

amiibos are unneeded devices that needlessly cut off parts of games and focusing development time towards pointless content. It is still content they put in a game and you are being cut off from it.
Why is anyone who likes amiibos okay with this?
Why did the content have to be solely locked behind amiibos and force people to buy it that one way instead of paying for the toy or buying in the shop?
Once again why is this such a great practice making the consumer pay for a toy plus shipping(plus scalper price)?

They lock out weapons, modes, characters and costumes and they are now locking out dungeons in a Zelda game. This shit is getting worse as amiibos go on. Are you going to wait until Amiibo 2.0 when they lock out mechanics and endings to think that "amiibos might not be such a great thing"?

You only wanted to troll with a bait thread and you got me.
fuck off OP and die

I'm getting this cutie

I'm glad to see Holla Forums still knows which princess a best

HOTGLUE

I'm such a MOTHER dweeb that i'm willing to get a Ness or Lucas one even though i don't own a Wii U or 3DS.

they'd be better if
1. they looked better
2. unlocked more
3. unlocked more in every game

these 15 dollar pieces of shit plastic are normally used to unlocked a one day health power up in most games, what a fucking waste, they should all at the bare minimum unlock a sweet costume in each game you play

I think amiibos would be better if they unlocked things that could also be unlocked without them.

At least that way it's saying hey, get this and you'll unlock this easier, or you can put in the effort to get it for free, your choice.

When it was announced at… was it e3 2013? I thought it was a really sweet idea. You would get a cool little figurine that would impact the game somehow.

The sad reality is that their implementation is usually very lacklustre, or comes down to what is essentially physical DLC.
An example of lacklustre is the CPU AI in smash bros.
An example of DLC is Twilight Princess Remake where you need the amiibo to access time trials.

So, much like the Wii U itself, they had much promise but fail to deliver on any of it. They're little more than a cash-grab, but we've seen by now how the nitendrones eat this shit up. Remember when the first wave of amiibos were sold out instantly?

30 bucks to hot glue on a 12 dollar toy

what i don't get is why hasn't nintendo restock a number of amiibos

Physical DLC.

rick perry?

what are you trying to say

If they unlocked more people would be even more mad about DLC than they already are. If they looked better, they'd need to raise the price.

Nintendo's shit scared of Amiibos going unsold, they'd rather understock than overstock.

(Though in Australia we have no shortage of Amiibos)

Smash Bros Bowser is hard to find down here. I think shops get rid of their stocks of previous Amiibo versions when new versions come in; the Mario character Smash amiibos get replaced by the Super Mario line, so on for Kirby and that.