What game are you the best at playing?

Picture related. I got S rank on all missions and totally fucked the Chao Garden to death. Follow my rainbow, bitches.

Getting good at Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 is a fun experience, and I think its something we lost in the recent releases. Sure, you can have the best reflexes at certain stages and jump when appropriately, but it isn't as fun as seeing how you can break the game or realize that the developers intend for that kind of thinking when they present challenges where you HAVE to do it

Fuck, I don't understand how people getting S rank on Metal Harbor. That rocket part always gets me, it's ether retarded camera angle or boost pad throwing me on the wall, I never climbing on top of that rocket. Also Tails/Knuckles/Rouge stages are tedious as fuck.

why must you lie?

I don't even wanna know, fam

You never learned the super bounce glitch?

Not much to it, but Dead Rising. I don't usually master a game and only usually just beat them, but for DR I know it inside out. Can save all the survivors, do all the cases, know the locations for weapons and books and also go from level 1 to 50 in one playthrough.

When you get onto the rocket platform, try spin dashing forward and canceling it into a run, but be careful of the first turn. If you mess up the first turn going that fast, you'll be knocked down by the guardrails. Once you reach the first spring, use the homing attack on the beetles and keep doing it as soon as you hit one, then just keep running up. If you've got time left, you can grab the phoenix animal and use the homing attack on the final spring, leaving you only a few dozen milliseconds left.

I can clear both games on hard mode like a breeze, each round, without losing a character. It feels fucking good.

TF2

I'm pretty good at L4D versus I guess.

I double dare any of you to beat me at this game. I've been playing it non-stop since 2002.

I'm bad at games, so bad I can't even tell which ones I'm the best at

I-I'm really good at Skyrim…

I'm good at MMO's that require excessive grindan because I have no life and nobody who loves cares about me…

My friend and I were the best Red Faction 1 players on the official servers with the game's first release way back when, for a good few months. Good times.

hm

I beat the game without save scumming.

I'm one of the top players of The Pinball Arcade, have one of the Top 1000 scores in one of the 4 most popular tables (In a game with at least 100k players all time, considering that scores are cross platform).

I've been playing for years and I haven't even bought it due to the overpriced DLC. First from PlayStation Plus in either 2012/2013 (Think it was 2012 but can't remember for sure) and now on PC

Was that my old post? Refresh the thread friend, I put it wrong. We played and beat nearly every time we played against but I can't remember if it was right at launch or around then. All I know is when we teamed up we lost maybe 10 matches in the hundreds we played.

Thanks for correcting the record.

OSRS
Also good at the game of dubs

Well, what i meant is that i did use to play it almost daily up to 2005 and then i took breaks of a few months inbetween until i got a PSP back in 2011 and now i usually play it anywhere on my spare time.

I'm not all that great at vidya, but I can be some what decent at DMC3 and God Hand when I put in the effort.

I'm pretty good at chibi robo I got the best ranking in it.

Yeah man you had to at least go take a leak.

Final Fantasy Dissidia, i'm pretty sure i can wipe the floor with anyone that challenges me in that game

Payday 2, I'm fuckin great at it. Nothing like a 25 bag Cook Off and laying down mad LMG fire.

There is no "S" Rank.
Highest rank is "A".

inb4 shit memes

Actually, they're S ranks in the Japanese version.

Are we talking a rename of the NA ranks or literally a new higher score tier above NA "A"?

In a blind run? bullshit

They just got renamed in the US/etc versions.

Stage ranks go to A, but chao abilities can be S.

I had to write the 100% guide for this game because it was so obscure and difficult nobody else had actually done so.
It was listed under the stealth game tier list under "Hardcore tier", and I frankly am insulted to have found it there upon finding out it's basically the Russian WW2 enthusiast version of Hitman 2.