Arma 3 (c) Thread (tm)

Fellow Operators!

Bohemia can suck my pee-pee
This game runs worse on my FX6300 + R9 390 desktop on LOW than on my 4 years old i3 laptop WITH INTEGRATED GRAPHICS on medium-fucking-high
Bravo Bohemia!
Bravo!

Other urls found in this thread:

cpubenchmark.net/singleThread.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bohemia is a wintel gameworks studio. Their engine runs exclusively well on any high end intel-nvidia combo build.

1.) Go here cpubenchmark.net/singleThread.html
2.) Search for "FX-6300"
3.) Realize that you need high single core performance for ARMA
4.) Cry yourself to sleep mumbling about how AMD is just as good as Intel

(((((((arma 3)))))))))

try arma 2 or operation flashpoint

PC Master Race my ass, you bunch of fucking poorfags should be called the PeeCeant Race.

It's a shame how you shit on consoles but refuse to upgrade these fucking Ivy Bridges and 770s, if you can't afford Ultra settings then you are just another console tier peasant, losers.

I wish the Czech cunts didn't have a monopoly and the fanbase wasn't dumb as fuck

I'm rocking a 3930k, 16gb of DDR3 and a 1070 that only recently replaced my 670. You don't need a new build ever 2 years you just need to time your builds so you have some futureproofing. In my case it was buying one of the first motherboards to have PCI-3 support letting me upgrade to a 1070 without issues.

If I was going to build now which I won't because we are due for DDR5 and I want to see if M.2 takes off M.2 would be a must for futureproofing.

The engine runs on 14 year old code. What do you expect.

im still running a i7 950 from 2011 and basically everything worth playing runs fine. even arma 3 runs alrightfor how poorly made it is if its not on a potato server. but arma 3 is basically just barbie dress up for autistic men, and losers who don't want to do PVP because it hurts their feelings or something.

This bait is really stale. You should probably end your life.

I'm pretty sure it is one of the worst companies out there. The fact that they wasted a shitload of money buying a fucking tank just to show it off on the building where they have their offices really speaks volumes about their priorities.

I know it's hyperbole but come on.

Where's Outerra-hype-user?

You forgot the

To be fair they once had AI working but they severely broke it in Arma 2 and never fixed it.

And I forgot
They kept supporting it because the game was incomplete and even more of a mess than it is now. Cheering on them for doing that is the same as saying Chuckle fuck is good for updating Star bound.

That was something I got pissed about, why didn't they go full futuristic? It would have been great. I remember people telling them at the time anyone wanting to play modern day shit would just port Arma 2 content over. The devs didn't listen and got cold feet, so the setting was a shit mess. People whining about the setting still ported Arma 2 content over regardless.

I hope it actually happens because it would be nice to finally have 2 games in the mils-sim genre.

I'm not saying they are great but by saying "one of the worst" you are putting them in with EA, Bethesda, Hello Games ect. While they are far from perfect they have never brought then killed a studio or tried to monetize mods.

That too. They also screwed up the directional sound system, it used to be better, now telling from where you're getting shot at is unnecessarily hard.

I'd have loved to have proper modern shit, people were going to mod in real weapons regardless.

That thing is a long-pipe dream. I have looked into it myself and I don't think we will see a game out of it any time soon if ever.

And yeah, maybe "one of the worst" is a bit too much. The whole tank thing really bothers me. They are still no good.

;_;I still refuse to support intel or nvidia so I'll just have to live with the shame I guess
Should've waited for the Zen CPUs…
I still love how the game only uses 40% of 3 cores out of the 6 in the CPU. Tell me that's not shit coding

I wouldn't even care if there was an other game where I could fly support with a Huey or AH-6 to my friends who are playing as infantry
But there isn't

This. I could forgive Bonerhemia for everything else wrong with Arma 3 if they just fixed this one thing, especially since while mods can be loaded that fix it themselves most multiplayer servers don't allow you to connect with those mods installed.

Also the mods just add more lag to an an already clunky engine

I love the game but fuck is it broken sometimes nerf the GMPGs they're cancer in PVP

People on the forums had a full blown spergfit at the railgun tank, so they scaled all the cool shit back.

What? Some of the most popular game-modes are TVT or Deathmatch. From awesome mods like TacBF to basic mods like Exile, and even vanilla missions like Wasteland and King of the Hill.

There's the 12 year olds and wymyn that play that fucking "Altis life" or w/e, and fuck them, there's not been a single feature catered to that crowd.

They shouldn't have gone futuristic anyways, I was against going "Modern" too, just stick with the 80s because that's the golden era of military equipment.

I have a nvidia card and an amd processor, runs well for me.

seriously, fuck intel processors and the overpriced trash they are.

I'd still be using my i5-2500k had I not been forced to change my motherboard.

On a 2500k paired with a RX 480 here and I knew what I was getting even though i still run arma 3 weekly. I wish BIS didn't just target a single gpu vendor to optimise for.

Running it on my shitty PC (i3470, GTX660, 8GB RAM).

It runs decently. It's been improved a lot since I bought it on alpha (1080p with a mix of low, medium and high settings). The only thing that pisses me off are the loading times every time I get my ass served.

Never played it online, though. I heard it's precisely in mp where the game shits itself

What the fuck is AMD doing? Do I really have to keep supporting Intel if I want to play games?

I play it with a couple dozen guys I've known since Arma 2, the guys who play GM are pretty good at keeping things interesting and the server has a headless client which helps my fps not be complete shit all the time. Since Apex dropped and added black stealth balaclavas we've been running around as Militaires Sans Frontières with FALs and FNCs a bunch.

This.
I always make sure to pre-order every new nVidia product as it's announced.

As should do every good goy.

Does anyone else get massive FPS drops in MP from PhysX spazzing out?

Also, congratulations Boheebia on the new bug with the latest patch that disconnects people even when we all have the same mods running. Great work.

you might wanna look for the nearest calendar i think you're a few years in the future
amd's so shit now they also lose in price to intel

I'm down for some ops if anyone is interested. would be fun getting into some shenanigans

Blow it out your ass, kraut.

wait a second zen hasn't released yet? i thought it released a year after bulldozer