Video Game movie stream

Video Game movie stream
(RE Marathon)

Someone reported my hitbox channel edition.
(I deleted the thread)

Anyway, doing a marathon of the RE movies.
original.livestream.com/binaryghosts

Now here is a question I would propose. Are movies based on video games something you could consider just another type of merchandising like a T-shirt or a hat or whatever?
Certainly far more complicated, of course, but can it be classed the same way?
Especially if it does like the RE live-action movies and completely makes its own lore?

First movie is playing now.

Movie 2 now underway

The excuse as to why the movies went so far away from the games was given as follows:
They believed that the game fans would be bored by seeing a rehash of what they already played and that the rest of the audience wouldn't know the difference anyway.

This game is still shit.

Which game? All of them?

Still not vidya.

fuck off

What about the animated movies? They tie directly into the lore of the games.

Is that not vidya?

Nope.

Shiggy.

Favorite pony?
I want pedo Spike so hard ;___;

I thought the final one came out in December?

Also its October. I normally try to do all sorts of vidya spooky from start to finish in October. Movies, games, etc.
But its been rough with the hurricane and such so I haven't been able to kick off until now.

Well no, see that's a video game based on a property that didn't originate as games.

Consider my questions. Are video game movies not really different than a T-shirt or a hat or some other merchandise?

Just report and hide.

Merchandise isn't vidya OP. Let me give you a quick easy guide: Can you play it? Then it's vidya. Can it not be played? Oh, well then it's not vidya. Now faggots may debate that some playable games aren't games, but that's just autism.

Do a uwe boll marathon next, that shit is always great.

next weekend.
He's got the house of the dead movies, the bloodrayne movies?
What other game movies?

Why the fuck are you shilling your shitty movie stream on here instead of Holla Forums?

That image doesn't seem to look right, it makes me sad.

Please give me your address so I can murder you

kek

Third movie is inbound.

I can play a movie.

Now playing RE Degeneration

First animated movie.
A pallet cleanser.

thanks OP

Thank you.
And you are welcome.

I try to inject some fun into Holla Forums every so often.

Resident evil Afterlife is NOW

The films are fucking awful but my autism somehow demands that I watch this stream tonight.

FUCKING DISGUSTING

Retribution up next.

last RE movie for tonight. Damnation.