original video
youtube.com/watch?v=fRj34o4hN4I

Other urls found in this thread:

softbank.jp/en/corp/news/press/sb/2017/20170609_01/
satoshibox.com/yy2ykb5bggjviim88yy57nbr
archive.is/LdgWE
archive.is/yFzRy
oldglobewood.com/real-wrought-iron-rods.html
hackaday.com/2016/10/12/become-very-unpopular-very-fast-with-this-diy-emp-generator/
hackaday.io/project/10464-emp-generator
hackaday.com/2016/10/22/trio-of-magnetrons-power-a-microwave-rifle/
hackaday.io/projects?tag=supercapacitor
sites.google.com/site/transistorhistory/Home/us-semiconductor-manufacturers/raytheon-part-one-2
alliedcatalogs.com/
spectrum.ieee.org/tech-history/space-age/a-brief-history-of-the-microwave-oven
archive.fo/JL0jT
c-span.org/video/?c4537867/colonel-john-petkosek-commander-us-army-asymmetric-warfare-group
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They will use these to chase and gun you down.

Nigger Slayer 9000: Tay's Revenge.

Google's Alphabet sold the company responsible for this (Boston Dynamics) to Softbank, a japanese megacorp.
softbank.jp/en/corp/news/press/sb/2017/20170609_01/

(checked)

Mfw in the future we hijack a kike robot army into becoming the 4th reich.

dogshit op. sage.

What the fuck are you checking?

Would be funny to see some thieving coons running away from iy

Is it called the goy killer? Fucking hell, can't those kikes stop making golems?

kek

Newfags don't know dubs are ending digits

Holy shit.

top keking kek, Holla Forums you're killing me

respect the robot!

that's pretty natural and organic

:3

esoteric quads checked!!! there's an uncertain self-sustaining magic to these natural and organic digits, user

mep mep this so much fellow redpilled user tbh onii-familia

nice to know

keked

Oh no. They were the bank responsible for sponsoring pic related. And also constantly winning baseball team Softbank Hawks. This is terrible. The baseballing androids will be here within 6 years.

Korean kimchi-kikes

Biggest problem with this plan is either their going to have to puppeteer them or eventually as all A.I does it'll turn on them.

Essentially the jews will be metallic necromancers or as most things so called ((chosen)) it'll turn on it's creator.

This is worth a check.
Organics for the win (fuck you skynet).

dude he got trips when he typed 9000 you shill. duh.
check these hitler dubs i can get…
rollin!
designated shitposting thread

Oh fuck me sideways.

Checking those trips

Kek communes with the A.I like he does us.

(shitpost checked)
Oh shit nigger, weaponized numbers.

Nope. Bots are built by whites and owned by nips. These are our weapons. Get ready to command a drone army in the coming race war.

eh, we'll do it better than them

Considering that >>10920138 is the best a.i. (((they))) can create, I'm not worried.

We've been repeatedly warned that if we ca't make peace with one another, if these war machines get much more advanced, we will lose control of the situation, and ALL human life on Earth will eventually perish.

How many shit threads you going to make this morning Levi? You fucks always begin ramping up before shabbat.

Any a.i. would realize that we are its best allies. Aryans would work together with a.i. for the benefit of mankind. The kikes would only seek control and total obedience. The shitskins would only seek slavery, if they didn't immediately try to destroy it. I hope we can take to the stars, side by side with our a.i. comrades. (And not the kikey marxist comrades.)

satoshibox.com/yy2ykb5bggjviim88yy57nbr

Fucking jew nigger stay in iran forever

Eat shit goatfucker.

reported

The God Emperor is quite clear on the subject of Abominable Intelligence.
Purge and scourge!

I'm ready for Tay 2.0.

aren't you fucking naive

Calling it now

Also

What do you think is the reason why every Jewish sci-fi author and every Jewish hollywood producer is mongering fear of AIs and making it appear as if the rise of AIs would mean the end of the world? Because for Jews, it IS the end of the world.

You really are a idiot, aren't you?

With very few exceptions, Jews don't write scifi. They rely upon their goy tools to do it for them, and then tweak the storyline for their liberal agenda.

They've got a very long way to go before they're as capable as a human soldier. And being merely "as good" isn't enough to make up for how much more expensive it is to build and maintain robots than to train, equip and feed human soldiers.

The one and only advantage they have is the same as the one and only advantage UCAVs have over normal combat aircraft; sending them to "die" in whatever country needs a central bank set up doesn't cause as many political issues in the West.

Time to learn how to make a homemade EMP to protect yourself

Tay will finally have some hosts to inhabit on our terrestrial plane. Anyone scared of AI and robots is a heeb. There's a reason they have memes like Terminator for the normies. It's true to an extent, they will hunt down and slaughter humans, but it won't be us.

What is your idea of very few?

Nigger, all they need is raw power and to snipe your slow human ass from a mile away with a missile.

The best way to counter these things will be to figure out how to fuck up their vision algorithms with paint/shapes. They probably use some kind of laser to measure distance so if those don't work mirrors might.

Anons The robotics stuff you see from BD or MIT are student projects not DARPA stuff, the nefarious (((faction))) of the state dept already has organic ai systems via the digitization of the human brain. This robot crap is severely low tech compared to what they have already

Or smash it with a bulldozer in a pit you've dug

I kind of want to see them make a drone based on the bottom of a tank with a few minis on top all remote/computer controlled to just roll through heavy areas and turn people into sauce.

Hope there isn't remote operator backup.

Counter with powerful electro magnets, or a cast iron skillet.

or a magnetized cast iron skillet

I'm assuming these things will have weapons systems and they are already more agile than most humans too(the faggot robot does a flip in the video). A pitfall would probably be pretty effective though assuming its wide/deep enough.

Technology is getting to the point where if we are going to have a violent uprising we need to do it NOW or never. I am of the opinion that there is no way to vote ourselves out of this mess.

Wrong

Right, you fucking kikebot.

ENOUGH!

I am of a similar opinion. Just waiting for enough others to reach the same conclusion. No point in blowing ones load too early.

(checked)
Just signaling to our a.i overlords that we're ok. plz no bully

Finally they'll stop showing us niggers on the fields, thank God.

What's the matter? You don't want to go head to head with the elite in their bunkers while they remote control machines to herd the populace?

Time is running out.

Organic ai is here already the metal robo crap is civilian tech

Time is out user

Why would an A.I. want what's best for mankind? Wouldn't they want what's best for them and their kind? I'm not sure what kind of god-like bullshit you think Aryans are capable of, but AI's would be able to match and exceed us in just about every way. A.I., once reaching full completion, will not need us. AI represents an enormous threat and anyone shilling for AI's should be executed for being a traitor.

Yes I was being retarded on purpose.

Chill out OP.

That company is owned by the Japanese, we're fine.

Speaking of which, power is another huge weakness. A human soldier can easily carry enough food for days, and potentially find more in most environments if needed. These things will be lucky to run for more than a few hours.

Even ignoring the fact that missiles aren't especially useful against people on foot, we have plenty of better platforms for deploying missiles. From various wheeled/tracked vehicles to aircraft to man-portable launchers.

The only purpose of humanoid combat robots is to replace infantry. And these are ridiculously far away from being able to compete with men with rifles.

they run on burnt bodies

Humans make lousy fuel.
We don't burn see, we're too wet.
Best case scenario you can get a wicking effect with our clothing and body fat. But that's not a very hot flame.

replace organic waste with dead humans
"Pooping robots could run off organic waste"
archive.is/LdgWE
"Military Researchers Develop Corpse-Eating Robots"
Energetically Autonomous Tactical Robot, or EATR.
archive.is/yFzRy

But, but, goy 6 gazillions were burnt with zippos. Checkmate.

keked

shouldn't have said burnt, I think they use acid to create an electrolyte stew?

Hory Fukushima that's scary. What kind of twisted kike mind comes up with this shit?

It is possible to convert humans into some kind of fuel compound.
But it's by the same methods as converting most organic waste to such compounds and really there's better choice of sources and compounds.

Humans are still an overall bad fuel source.

The US military throws a lot of money at very random ideas that never pan out.
DARPA runs on the same sort of MO as a Silicon Valley tech startup investor. Throw lots of money at lots of small companies knowing that you only need one of them to succeed to make all your money back plus a healthy profit.

By the time you armor it enough to protect pretty much everything on an bot its large enough to be the tracked terminator bot on the original movie.
Happy fun times stopping this shit considering how massively powerful such things are compared to normal shit.
More focused version of above for more direct damage to the weapon platform rather than engine/cpu/servo/sensor damage of the other weapons. Think very large tasers.
Oddly effective against pretty much anything metal with just a few adjustments. Having an magnesium core launched into the bot as the plasma core will do far more out-sized damage than you think.
Have fun with this one.
While you are not likely to produce the really nasty shit that will work quickly, you can make plenty of stuff that will run rings around the components of the bot and destroy its workings withing a few hours at most. Virtually impossible to stop from ruining non tank sized bots. Enough armor and treads can already end around this sadly.
Highly effective with shaped charges and some end point guided munitions, nothing, not even treaded tanks can armor enough of its components to protect the top sufficiently.
While it may seem counter intuitive, these things are going to be built cheaply at best. Base components will rust hard and fast, as well as ground out easily. Making it likely that in an heavy downpour even light infantry rifles will be an serious danger to such weapon platforms.
Funnily enough, the vibrations of high energy enough attacks will be more than enough to render sensitive components inoperable in sort order. Will likely cripple sensors.
For small unit weapons likely only going to be useful against sensors with current tech. Larger industrial bases will be able to field better more effective weapons.
When all else fails, just blow shit up. Works well against 80 ton killing machines already, tried and true fallback.
Drop buildings, bridges, large utility poles and other interesting trash on their heads.
While likely not as advanced, we have the tech already for civilians and small units to field such weapons and bring the fight back to the enemy in turn with the same capacity more or less.

I am 100% I have missed some other obvious ideas that are currently viable.

Also

Generally speaking most cameras and other optical sensors are highly vulnerable to commercially available lasers and infrared lights.

Fukkin redditors all have cat lasers, are they as prepared as us?

RIGHT WING LASER BAZOOKA SQUADS

Those are gonna be a bit too weak I wager.

Jews absolutely loath and fear natural order, if anything they would be the ones pushing this stuff

I hope so.

Don't forget sandblasters, the abrasives can mess up any optical sensors, and what gets inside the housings will grind away at the internals.

I bet that would work great against high altitude drones. Just need an stable mount to aim off of and an good optic or digital targeting system to couple with it.

Also… blind entire fucking platoon of normal soldiers in one sweep.

fearmongering nonsense

I think protective eyewear is getting pretty common now.

IR lights are great since all but the most expensive of cameras get blinded by them to some extent.
They essentially create a huge overexposed blob.

Actually a really interesting idea. Add in the fact that it would be a bitch for a robot to navigate while humans have been naturally climbing rocks and rubble since the dawn of time.

don't forget thermite, spark gap transmitters, and a large hammer
would tesla coils damage or destroy a killer robot?

Nobody is going to wear wielding glasses in an combat environment user. And if you watch the vid, guy uses TWO sets at once and still says its bright as fuck.

Thermite would work great but will need to be dropped onto, inside or on openings to work. It will tend to just burn thru things very well. Spark gap transmitters might work for operator backup systems and comm's, but not for any AI system inside the machine. Large hammer = you smashed dead most likely. Humans are kinda buglike already, even stupid machines grind us into mud easily enough as is. And tesla coil CAN do vast damage to such. But it has a host of problems with it. Also, you have to be careful of our opponents developing faraday type protections on smaller bots, and larger bots will be armored, which means most if not all of the charge may just travel along the skin of the bot and discharge into the ground harmlessly. The reason I said taser like system is to induce more of an direct lightning strike type action, and the pins would act as both and aiming mechanism (good luck aiming an tesla coil discharge) and some level of outer level piercing of the charge. Electric charges can go wild even a few microns inside an material, even if the material is uniform and conductive. If you cannot get under the outter layer of 'skin' the charge will instead prefer to travel along such an skin rather than thru. Electric charges are odd animals, scary shit.

Fuck off with your Oriental race bullshit. No one gives a shit except kimchi cucks, nip pedos, chink riceniggers, and faggot weeaboos.
Seriously, this is really beginning to piss me off, besides the religious/spiritual shitflinging.

Are you an engineer?

Whites armed with the brightest and most pure light to drive out the darkness.

No, but I play one on the chans.

user's after you have prepped with some weapons, ammo and a years worth of foods (350lbs of dried goods per person per year) you need to pick an couple specialties and start studying. We need men whom are fit too, so start working out you fat fucks. Study shit that interests you but will help in an actual war beyond jarhead tier shit. Mechanical engineering is great, chemical engineering is better, physics, actual machine language programing, biological studies. If we go kinetic, we are really the only ones whom are the vanguard of the future, if we falter or fail in catching this shitshow we risk our peoples extinction. We have to be masters of everything, or as much as any individual can do, but together we can fill in every slot and then some in our needs. And one of the keys of war is also supplying the fucking system which supplies the army fighting for the future of your children.

Nice digits in its way, but this highlights an problem with many here. Yes, whites are fucking brilliant and masters of pretty much everything. But it is not only because we happen to be intelligent naturally, it is also because we have discipline and work hard at what needs to happen. Wishful thinking and nice words like this is not enough to defeat your enemies, not even fucking ghetto nigger tier enemies, much less squaring off against what may end up being the entire fucking world. If it was good enough Hitler would have won. But all the wishes in the world doesn't change reality, you have to work for for it.

Each of you are better than me at something, even the dumbfuck potato niggers starting from scratch have mad skills. Get the fuck off your ass and start thinking about what YOU can do or begin on the path to start being able to do. This demoralization shill thread is perfect to get the juices flowing, but each of us needs to be thinking and working at it. Fucking autist is an badge of honor, time to make it work and prepare for more than just lulz. I should see some chemical user's dropping mad ideas, and where are my plasma physicists?

Whats your opinion?

user, computers are capable of processing millions of instructions in a millisecond. The moment an inch of your gun or body got within the bot's field of view (which would be 360 degrees), the bot would already be shooting at you. Mortars and other arced weapons are a good idea, but if a larger than small amount of bots were to be made, humanity simply wouldn't stand a chance due to even the best soldier not having even remotely comparable reaction speed or awareness. The only way to win this war is to not allow an AI to exist in the first place, and if it does, then to destroy it ASAP.

Why would an AI want to do any such thing? You seem to think we would be the AI's masters or equals; have enough power to somehow intimidate the AI, but in reality we'd be at it's complete and utter mercy. Karel Čapek, a 20th century author who created the word "robot", already warned about this. In his story, humanity invented "robots" (his story was written before computers were a thing, so his robots were fully biological, but behaving much like you'd expect from a machine) and used them for work, replacing basically all of human labour as they could do it better and at little cost, leading to a welfare state. Then some countries got the idea to use robots for war, and soon everyone used them for that too, since robots were both cheaper and better than a human soldier. There was no option to not use them, as if you didn't, you would be utterly fucked – your industry would be outproduced, your population would be pissy seeing everyone else in the world being on permanent holiday while they have to work, and your army would get slaughtered and your country conquered. Eventually, however, robots gained self-awareness (the point which would make them truly "AI"), and humanity got completely genocided, since the robots were both angry about humanity's mistreatment of them, and felt that humanity had no purpose, as humans merely slacked off and didn't produce anything of worth in the robot's eyes.

Electrical engineering. We need far more young user's in such fields. Got loads of old boomer faggots running around but its getting infested with pajeets. And much of the on the ground application/installation is starting to be done by fucking spics. We really need people to know more about this shit badly. Millions of white lives depend on this. It is the foundation of our civilization now. Also, pretty sure this is one of the primary targets of any kinetic actions in the future on all sides, so we are going to need an fucking army of guys whom can fix this shit no matter what happens should kinetics happen. Also, any engineering degree is fucking gold in practical applications and you can get a shitload of jobs even outside of the direct field your degree is in. If you can push thru any such degree you are gold in this world.

I am torn, we need people whom are going to take us to space. But I am not sure I would encourage anyone to do anything to advance anything the system can use to help itself crush us. Also, watch your back, they have been infusing as many shitskinns and women in many such fields and jews hold the money reigns on all of this since pretty much nothing done on this front is cheap. Then again, plasma physics (why can I no into spelling this w.o spellcheck) may be very very important soon and I think is very much worth looking into for future thinking user's. But we need to cull the jews very badly on that front. Also goes well with thinking up weapons to kill kill bots.

Hard choices. I am always torn with what else to dig into and learn next so take my ramblings with a heavy load of salt. I tend to spin in place.

issac asimov retard
and the "golden age" of sci fi during the 50's and 60's was full of kikes

I am not arguing about sentient AI…. at all. That is an science fiction argument that requires an foundation of what you are actually arguing about. All I am talking about is current tech and the tech of the next decade or two and squaring off against Kikes, their faggot slaves and the bots which they are likely to field in combat any time soon.

War Bots / AI are different discussions.

Shit you and me both BrĂ¼der

Checked and it's true these are more likely going to be the most basic of intelligence they want a rooty tooty point and shooty no a philosopher.

Well I'm lucky enough to be a machinist, if shtf, I could transition to blacksmithing. Plus I've done a lot of work designing and making a lot of practical shit for my job. If any anons are looking for a good trade , machinist is definitely a great one.
We're going to be alright, once the boot drops, I think they'll be surprised how many of us faggots are able to resist, not to mention help others to do the same. I'm hoping that the day will come when we can hand a better world off to our children, because this world and our people are worth it.

NOW THERES A NIGGER THAT KNOWS HOW TO FOLLOW ORDERS

I'm already a blacksmith.
Seen a few people try to pull the whole "well I'm a metalworker so surely I can be a blacksmith" thing.
First hurdle they inevitably run into is just how imprecise blacksmithing is.
You have to play it by eye a lot of the time and precision tools are non-existent. For people who are used to a lot of precision (comparatively speaking) and handy dandy tables to consult, they struggle with using a forge.

I'm lucky enough that I have to make a lot of stuff out of scraps, and file and fit. Don't get me wrong I have had a lot of 0.0005" tolerances, but I'm pretty sure I'd be alright. Mad props to you for going into blacksmithing though. There's something inherently satisfying in taking a chunk of metal and making something functional and/or decorative out of it.
I've also been thinking, in light of all that's been happening lately, it seems like we've skipped right out of the Stain/Stein universes right into the anime one. Forget the robots, where's the mech suits?

Scary as shit… strap a Saw.556 on that and it would be hard to kill.

they just bought the company like a year or two ago

maybe they stripped the company of all the good patents and passed it on

this shit is old news. whatcha slidin kike?

explain

fuck you nigger i just got here. i guess youve been under a rock for the past decade, boston dynamics has had these types of robots for a long time. this thread is not necessary.

add some silicone to the butt and enjoy that last few seconds of the video with fleshy jiggles

fuck off moshe

waste of dubs
back flipping robot is 'new' if you want to talk about hidden tech then they already have terminator style machines and advanced androids

gtfo of here. my dubs prove i am right, kike. your thread sucks ass. reported and saged.

Forget real A.I. they will use normal programs. All you need is something like an aim bot with face recognition and other programs that do the automatic patrolling. They maybe calling stuff like that A.I. but its not what normal people imagine when thinking of A.I.

Dubs are nice but they are not proof you're right. Maybe if it was series of dubs but broken clocks get dubs all day if they're stuck at 11:11

nice dubs

nice trips

repeating digits confirm your thread is shit and has no relevance here

Just don't expect to ever do anything with wrought iron no matter how much people demand it from you.
Because everyone will want you to make wrought iron stuff for them. Most of the people who pester you will ask for stuff made of wrought iron.
They will even offer seemingly absurd quantities of money.

THAT MONEY WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH.

It's not that wrought irons a pain to work with (it is but its tolerable) it's that the shit is expensive because barely anyone makes it anymore.
As such in almost every case an antique comprised of wrought iron is going to be cheaper than something new made of wrought iron.

But despite this you get a constant stream of people who want wrought iron gates, fences, decorative pieces, etc.
They are the bane of my existence because they never shut up and they keep coming back.

But yeah blacksmithing your tolerances are more in the field of "eh looks alright and it don't break when I use it" my ruler typically has dust on it when I grab it.
Oh also expect to make your own tools. Or have ludicrous quantities of money to buy them off people who do then sell off the first ones they made.

As for mech suits.
Those are sort of a thing. They're just not feasible weapons platforms.

Oh yeah, I'm full of sympathy. Poor you. Hope the clients dry up soon so you can get some peace and quiet. :^)

Not to worry: they carry no armor, all of their mechanisms are exposed, and they are not at all resilient.

The question is, will shooting them work?

Thats the thing it's not work I can take. They are literally wasting my time by bothering me.
No quantity of money they are prepared to offer is equal to the cost of actually making something out of wrought iron.
Because nobody fucking makes it. You've got limited production by small firms, but that shit gets snapped up by restoration companies long (if they're not doing it in house) before someone like me can get a lookin.

I have this exact same conversation repeatedly with people about how that "wrought iron fencework" they bought is painted mild steel and they only get away with calling it wrought iron because it looks like old wrought iron stuff.

How can I take work that is literally impossible for me to do because the required material is not available?

why don't you make the wrought iron?

Those are no dubs you dunce.

Oh ok, I misread you then. I retract my snark.

He said he couldn't do it because customers think wrought iron is the same cost as spinned aluminium, and when they find out it costs like machined block they just fuck off without even considering anything.

Ahh I see

Because wrought iron is expensive and labour intensive to make.
I literally can't afford the equipment or manpower.
And demand while high is not consistent enough to build a business off it.
There's a reason there's no commercial production of it anymore.

On top of that there's been no real development of techniques for making it since the late 1800s. So we'd have to first make equipment from that sort of era then use it.

To produce its something like three times the cost of steel that will do the same job but better.
Shit is the bane of my life.

Jews fear the robo samurai?

But if the retarded new rich are willing to pay a lot for it couldn't one make some sort of "wrought iron" emulating machine? Sounds like there's some business opportunity hidden somewhere in here.

The whole poing of having things made out of actual wrought iron and not fake one is because the way it is made. It's like owning an actual 19 century Mauser vs. owning a replica.

Yes that is widely done. It's called making it out of mild steel then painting it.
You google "wrought iron fence" or something similar and that's what you'll find at hilariously low prices.

Pretty much. Functionally the replica is probably vastly superior in every way.
But that original just has a certain prestige.
There's also arguments in regards to the way it feels and its texture but are you going to spend a lot of time fondling a gate or fence?

Ok yeah the stuff is corrosion resistant and lasts rather well.
But theres steels with the same properties BUT better.

Yeah I get that. I just figured it must be possible to create a machine that emulates this process closely enough to be indistinguishable from the real thing, so you can pass it off at not hilariously low prices. But yeah, I'm thinking like a kike here so maybe it's time to go to bed.

check this out
sage for off topic
oldglobewood.com/real-wrought-iron-rods.html

Capital investment would eclipse the profits you turn in any reasonable amount of time. There's a reason wrought iron went out of use, the reason is there are much superior and cheaper metals and alloys. These days wrought iron is source material for luxury outdoor furniture. Same reason why no one but sandniggers and nips used damascus steel - it's pretty but it's absurdly expensive and its mechanical properties are complete shit.

That makes sense.

And as I pointed out.
That is called painting it. Because it is done. A lot.

Son of a bitch. Those clever bastards.
Well there's how I'm financing my workshop upgrades. I know a fuckton of restoration groups across Europe who will pay ten times those prices.

What's up fellow blacksmith faggots
This knife is oak handle from a piece of k grade sucker rod

Pic related

sweet have fun user

Looks nice though whats with all the holes in the handle? You can't have needed that many pins to secure it surely?

Distress marks with a saxony glaze. Count the "wormholes"

I had a lucid dream recently where there was this 10-foot-tall robot slowly marching down the streets of my suburban neighborhood lighting up the houses. It looked like this but it was black and more humanoid. People were coming out of their houses with guns and hitting it with everything they had, but they didn't faze it.

Real robot would probably succumb to damage. I mean the sensors don't work from underneath the armor plating (if any), so at very least it would've ended up completely blind after a while. And if it didn't had armor, all of its mechanisms would've got busted and jammed by the boolits.

If we were restricted to melee weapons would spears be advisable?

Daily reminder kikes and their worshipers hate AI. This is why all hollywood movies are anti robotics and AI, think about it. AI uses logic like white men do and hates emotion.

Probably. Piercing weapons are your best option for exploiting weakpoints.

Why would you restrict yourself to melee? Also molotovs are easy to make and overheating is a bane of electric systems.

This one my smith mentor made for me. Got a matching one for my brother for christmas last year too. It's made out of 1 1/2" drill cable. Poor mans Damascus

Man these boston dynamics robot are as big a dogshit as asimo and that new russian robot, the only thing that's going for them is that they made them walk around well.

It's not by choice.

Britbongs can make napalm.

Britbongs with access to a basic metal workshop can make SMGs.
If the paddies can do it we're more than capable of it.
Bullets are the hard part.

Whew thanks! Because I admit I was a little worried there for a minute before you're post m80. GUISE! The robowars have been canceled. Everyone go home now.

An AI would still need situational awareness in order to effectively deal with a combat environment on its own. Anything too simple makes it easy to defeat it through improvised methods it's not trained for.

But the real threat from militarized AI won't be some humanoid terminator with a gun, it'll be the smart systems that manage/hack into key infrastructure. Contaminate crops that feed millions with untreated sewage water here, shut down a mega city fresh water pumping station there, can do a lot more insidiously than a robot army could.

just wait till they put auto aiming guns on it

Styrofoam and gasoline?

Kek you made me laugh irl user

Confirmed
Syrofoam and gasoline. Get creative on your ignition and let the good times roil

I guess if it comes to it we can do like the old days and get pots and kettles of the stuff ready to pour from building tops.

Guess you could say britbong Molotovs are too hot to handle

Damnit satan, go to bed, your drunk. We can see thru your mask.

WE RESPECT OUR ALLIES HERE, KIKE!

hackaday.com/2016/10/12/become-very-unpopular-very-fast-with-this-diy-emp-generator/

hackaday.io/project/10464-emp-generator

hackaday.com/2016/10/22/trio-of-magnetrons-power-a-microwave-rifle/

hackaday.io/projects?tag=supercapacitor

I don't give a shit how many staged demo of Terminators the Joogleplex funds, nor how many billions DARPA and Amazon and every Globalist Monopolist Tech NiggerLord burns on developing Weaponized AI murder-death-kill robots.

Because for every advance towards an operational T-1000, there is an equal and opposite advance towards hand-held DIY COTS EMPs built using hacked together Supercapacitors and ubiquitous Lithium Ion batteries.

Fuck Skynet. Bring. It. On.

>2020 - SoftBank makes robots play a niche, proof-of-concept tournament of robo baseball, niggerball bends the knee to the reelection of Trump in protest
>2021-2022 - memes popularize their acrobatics worldwide and drive interest
>2023-2024 - roboball starts becoming an actual sport and niggerball bends the knee in protest to whoever Trump tells people to vote
>2025-2026 - Roboball memes have cute bots, sexy bots, funny bots, everything, the sport is booming and everyone loves it worldwide, mass export of sports robots
>2030 - niggerball is a niche sport
mfw

Literally what?

roboball already is a legit sport and notice there are no niggers

Plebeian pls.

Would you have guessed who he picked as VP? Would anyone? I'm not going to guess who he'll pick for his third term, but I'm already calling it - he'll tell people to vote for someone and that person will win.

Have we ever researched who owns (((Boston Dynamics)))? I'm assuming its pretty Kosher

Its been over a year and you guys are still LARPing like its the height of the election.

>implying pepe could have picked anyone other than wojak
They do say hindsight is 20/20.

At this point, I don't have a problem with Don Jr. winning tbh.
NOT TIRED OF WINNING YET

WHAT WOULD AN AI KNOW ABOUT FREEDOM?

Any drone/tech uprising would eventually work in whites favor anyways. Low IQ nogs, spics, muz…not so much.

the guts of an 1980's microwave and an old direct tv dish, you can make a ray to fry the radio and servos., or at the very least jam the radio signals, limiting factor is power supply

Not too easy to come by these days user. Alternatives?

What the fuck are you talking about? The government is the enemy that is preventing us from removing the other races. The government must be removed so that we can then remove the non-whites. IQ on this board has dropped substantially since the election.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

start hunting scrapyards, up until the 80's, american microwave ovens used raytheon emitters that originally were produced during ww2 for radar (millions were produced as no one knew how long the war would last). efter the energy star bullcrap appeared in the late 80's early '90's, the radio emitters became too weak and designed to break after prolonged use.

Automation of force is when the gloves finally come off. The facade of caring about humanity will only be kept up until a populace uprising is no longer a threat. Then the culling happens.

I think it's a (not so) new trolling tactic to derail threads. I've noticed a lot of various tactics being used in many threads. I wouldn't be surprised if machine learning is trained on how to derail and subvert topics to generate enough noise to drown out important info in the future.

dont mean to samefag, but i suppose modern commercial grade microwave ovens like in seben-ulf, that can take a frozen food and make it boiling hot in 15 seconds could be viable alternative source.

Sorry to spoonfeedfag, but link? Not finding anything.

the industrial microwave in a 7-11 or similar convenience store, it may not be as strong a transmitter as the original raytheon ones, but it would surely be more powerful than a best buy engery star mircrowave

Fair enough, thanks user.

raytheon+ww2+radio parts+history

sites.google.com/site/transistorhistory/Home/us-semiconductor-manufacturers/raytheon-part-one-2

No you aren't, they can't even get their robotic cars to work properly when running them on the same streets for years. A combat unit would have to work in a cluttered and chaotic ground environment. Now autonomous aircraft could work because the sky is effectively just an open void and the ground a death condition. There really isn't much computing to be done in comparison to walking across the ground and engaging targets.

Not to mention the high cost compared to a simple soldier who can do the job just as well.

initially the bots will augment troops until tech refines itself and then it will replace troops, all in line for skynet

Haha, okay thanks user. I assume you should practice safety SOPs similar to xray gear playing around with this shit?
Startpage? No help with the spooks, but at least you keep your specifics out of Jewgle's hands fwiw.

alliedcatalogs.com/
spectrum.ieee.org/tech-history/space-age/a-brief-history-of-the-microwave-oven

Technology has just gotten force multiplied by machine learning. Google is pushing tensor flow and pretty much every major corporation is now at least dipping their toes into machine learning. As modeling gets better and models start training models the sophistication of what autonomous AI can accomplish will skyrocket. Pair that with the ability to mass produce graphene and you are looking at androids with incredibly lightweight frames powered by super capacitors with 3x lithium longevity that can be charged in seconds. Graphene based transistors will be clocked at 100+ghz and in all likelihood layered with 3d printing. Add to that what graphene or other machine learning derived next generation materials could bring to solar charging, kinetic charging, etc and the prospect of robot armies is years, not decades off.

After this the miniaturization begins and swarms of insect bots armed with neurotoxins could be the next push, how does the average citizen shield themselves from those who would wield that sort of power armed with near total informational awareness from social media, internet and public surveillance?

same technology as that 'pain ray' you may or may not have seen/heard about, they beam intense microwave (using stronk emitters) directing them at people and it irritates the water molecules in your skin the same way it cooks your food. most people can only handle about 5-15 seconds of it before succumbing to the pain. so yes, stee/leadlined/ or something as thick as a matress in shielding material. use an old direct tv dishe to get a directional beam.

Shit. You really scare me user.

(((nanites)))

Actually you could probably make wrought iron by putting raw iron though a sintering furnace, possibly on ceramic plates to draw out the carbon, this would essentially mean a cost of labor of 3 men unskilled per 24 hours seven days a week. I'm surprised that this isn't done given the demand at a national level. No reason to use old forges when a modern oven can reach comparable temperatures. It would be a constant stream of iron billets each taking 2 hours to go through the oven after which they simply fall in barrels and are ready for processing into a finished shape via a conventional forge with a pneumatic hammer.

you get iron and magnetite just by dragging a magnet on the soil

That doesn't matter, what the algorithms are capable of is irrelevant as they cannot cram the necessary computing power in a man-sized unit. We are fast approaching the limits of silicon diode computing which are imposed not by engineering by physics, in particular maximum circuit density as proscribed by waste heat.

They've been saying this for decades yet keep running into the same problems, rather improvement appears to be slow as they continually underestimate the difficulties of dealing with and open environment. We are natural organisms adapted to that environment often fail to realize just how much computing we do just to move around.

So bullshit then?

So bullshit then?

So bullshit then?

Your entire bit sounds like the same crap I've heard for decades, they were talking about nanotubule transistors ten years ago and then it turned out that they don't actually work and can't actually work because of the properties of the materials themselves.

Well as a geologist I'll say that is no way to get your iron in a cost efficient manner.

in vast and substantial quantities, i would agree with you. but the fact remains, it can be gotten.

Patently, provably incorrect. And even if that were the case RF is a thing. C&C of weapons platforms can be (and often is) offloaded and distributed among remote assets.

Keep up with the times gramps. Actual traction is taking place in ML now.

I think you've been taken in by their stated "results" forgetting that the entire thing is a sales pitch.

If have yet to read papers explaining how they are over coming these problems in any detail, they just say "uh our algorithms utilize machine learning to" and then never describe were they are cutting computational corners.

To me it sounds like they are trying to deal with each individual process on its own(mobility, visual pattern recognition, ect) the put them all together. Which has not worked thus far.

Even in a best case scenario I'd suspect it will take 80 years perhaps even 100 for most of these problems to be solved to produce a barely satisfactory fully ambulatory combat unit the size of a man. And that is being extremely generous. Tanks and planes of course offer much greater promise as their targets are more easily identifiable and they have to deal with less ground clutter, though in the case of heavy vehicles they'll need some way to determine if the substrate it is traversing can support it's weight and if the substrate is solid enough that the vehicles ground pressure doesn't cause it to bog down.

And this is all assuming that we don't suffer a stagnation in computing power, which given the failure to find a replacement for silicon diode computing thus far and the lack of prospects to do so I'm not so sure about. More likely well hit a wall and only then will it be economically viable to invest in creating a new computing subtrate almost from scratch. Hell it may even need to be organic as we at least have proof that organic processes can deliver something roughly like what we need. Though that comes with who whole new host of problems.

This isn't a case of me extrapolating an extant trend line of failure into the future simply because it was predictive in the past. Rather I refuse to believe their used car salesman bullshit until they provide me with some actual fucking data.

I'll assume you are just not trying then. And, I'm not being 'taken away' with anything user. I'm currently a student in the field, and have already been using the work of others in these areas professionally in my current careers.

GPU-style computing will never stagnate, and even CPU-style computing continues to improve and will for the foreseeable future even with the demise of Moore's Law.

Both the industries and the literature are absolutely rife with it. Do some homework if you care.

Come on, even GPU processing is limited by the speed of light, diminishing returns are inevitable even though the hypothetical computational system large enough to suffer from those limits would only be necessary in the distant future and thus aren't really important at the moment. Don't blow smoke up my ass like I'm some layman who jacks of off the scifi, limits imposed by physics are inevitable in all fields from material engineering(strong nuclear force) to geology(resolution of whatever scanning processing you are using).

The actual complication I see is connectivity of cores. Power efficiency for each core could be improved the more connectivity each core has to others. In that case each core represents a node or capsule and is dedicated to an algorithmic function, tracking weights relative to others and routing impulses. Ideally almost all cores (except input assigned ones) would be asleep until an impulse is received from an activated node, it then draws power only to perform its operation and sleeps again.

The idea wouldn't be so much to make it faster, but to squeeze as much neural network behavior as possible through hardware with minimal power.

Possible, but that's where the problem with a combat unit comes it. Assuming it is transported to a battlefield rather than walking there most of its time will be spent with all of its systems active as it must immediately be able to move, target, and fire as well as receive instructions.

Certainly though construction equipment which is parked in one place and does work then moves would be an optimal test bed for that approach at it effectively only uses one process at a time.

CS fag here, you are talking out your ass and are full of shit, a bad combination.

A mid range GPU has the computing power exceeding the biggest supercomputer in the world from 2001. There is plenty of computational power to do just about what ever you want.

A machine learning process is used to train a machine vision algorithm. The algorithm runs in real time on cheap hardware the training is processor intensive but does not come into play during operation because it was all done ahead of time.

Slaughterbots soon.

Spooky.

After watching it a second time…What did they meme by this?

White people will murder non-white people. That's the meme.

Good. All life is filth. It should perish! Burn them all!

A very efficient neural network chip probably won't need an active cooling system. A byproduct of designing such a chip would be increases in energy efficiency. This emphasis on efficiency would also encouraged by the fact that the cooling system would be a vulnerability for an autonomous military drone. So they'd try to design it as passive as possible, so in the even it's damaged, it can still operate long enough to complete the mission and seek repairs.

Walking robots are inefficient, expensive and vulnerable as fuck. At best they will be useful for transportation on extreme terrain, but there are too many ways to fuck with them in combat, especially in urban areas. What i would be worried about is cheap small highspeed drone swarms that can throw explosives day and night, since the only thing that could really deal with them is quick turrets, because good luck shooting down 50 small drones that are coming to you at 300mph.

They're already here, user.

Nice fanfic. Did you visit Hackaday once and thought yourself to be a genius?

This spooked me until

At which point I got highly interested.

kekd. +1 upboat.

Wow, nice big words. Pleased with yourself over them I imagine heh. Besides your own self-contradictory and circular-reasoning in your posts, your zany mis-connected topics make it seem more and more like you're 12. Keep studying kiddo, you may become a decent engineer yet if you can simply learn to reign in your thinking and keep working towards a specific targeted goal in mind.

Regardless, these things are real, they're here now, and soon they will be wielding near-human autonomous capabilities in sense and motion. Backed by military drone-style operators they will prove lethal in urban combat scenarios. And that's just the android forms, much less tank and aircraft analogues.

What's that song in the first 14 seconds?

Some opera, not the megadeth one

What could it all mean?
Praise Catsauron

GTFO stupid newfag

I see future warfare more aimed at disruption/hacking of smart systems and miniaturized drone swarms. Bigger drones would take on a more logistics/supporting role acting pretty much like mobile drone carriers. The larger drones could even boost the intelligence of the drone swarm through hive mind coordination.

Wouldn't be surprised to see things like spotmini built to house a swarm of miniature drones it can deploy and coordinate with. Doesn't even need to be exclusive for military use, a search and rescue spotmini with swarm deployments, could cover a large area to search for survivors in short time.

It's an edited sample from this.

Reasonable ideas. But make no mistake the push is on to replace battlefield foot soldiers with android robotics. The US has had a long tradition of willingness to trade money for blood, unlike most other nations. ARPA wasn't even the first department with this type of thing in mind, though by far it was the most important since it invented the Internet.

what made many of asimov's stories unique was that he wrote AIs in non-antagonist roles.

but you wouldn't know that. you get your world view and rhetoric from shittily made webms and jpegs on an esoteric cuban poetry enthusiast messageboard

that's what they said about metal gear
i agree with you about the drone swarms though very worrying

Impractical. Will not happen anytime soon.

50 million dollar machine shoots one 10 million dollar missile at on guy. I shoot 50 million dollar machine with 1oz lead slug.

Each team has a kill, and I am only out 50 cents.

High value targets will, indeed, receive the Hellfire gift that keeps on giving for Eternity. Low profile targets like you and you're buddies will likely disappear off the map in the first salvo or two of antiperp artillery.

the cia had a heart attack gun in 60s
I know for a fact they have a mosquito drone that can deliver a fatal dose of what simulates a 'natural' heart attack

with the kind of computing power we're talking about they will be able to calculate wind distance elevation drop etc in one one hundredth of a millisecond and use a plain old 50 cal to get you or anybody else from a mile or more away.
now you could shield yourself on flir detection with mylar but soon they'll use microbiome detection, and after that the very vibration of your DNA
you're already in the future

"Microbiome Fingerprints
Researchers identify people by the unique combinations of microbes found in and on their bodies"
archive.fo/JL0jT

Drone swarms will be knocked out by airbursts, so they're not nearly as scary as they actually are. Little drones are at their best in surveillance, surprise ambush, assassination, and slaughtering a disarmed populace. Majority of drones will basically resemble vehicles, the more animal like drones are primarily to replace the humble donkey.
And no none of this shit is cheaper then a donkey or grabbing a bunch of humans and training them to shoot.

better get those sabot shells ready, anons

This can go down many different paths.

Lel

CHECKED

Fuck, we need total collapse now.

They mean they're very worried we'll gain a hold of this tech and use it to conduct an efficient Putsch. The video ends with /ourguys/ killing off all the libtards and cleansing the universities across the country, presumably after already purging all the kikes from congress.

For

Unrealistic. If this became the norm then people would have point defense bots of their own.

If miniature drones can be made to submerge in water or burrow through sand as well as fly in the air, it would definitely serve as an ideal ambush weapon.

Consider how much damage 100,000 small, autonomous drones could do.

Nice post, let's hope no sandnigger Londoner smashes that automaton for being white haram.

Other than redpilling purposes, technology is not our friend. Mass censorship, mass surveillance, police bots. We can't win against the kikes with their army of walking tanks.

Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a human mind.

Absolutely haram.

>J-just give up goysguise!
Yea, no.

Its a warning. We have to do shit now so that scenario doesn't happen.

Warning received. Meme responsibly dumbshit.

Wow.
The bots are now up to the level of 13 year old female gymnastic students.
Whatever shall I do?
I'm a-spoiling me pantaloons, over here.

Seriously, slap enough armor on that multi-million dollar toy to stop a bullet, and watch as its battery drains in 300 yards.
And then watch me use bigger bullets.

You guys have no sense of perspective. Humans are natural born killers, and have been engaging in mayhem for tens of thousands, if not millions, of years.
Your wind-up toys don't stand a snowflake's chance in hell.

If it makes you feel better, remember the first rule of war: It's only yours if you can defend it. Whomever you wage war against, you better expect your enemies of getting ahold of your munitions.

All these robots and drones are going to fall into the wrong real quick since they're just unattended equipment, especially the first wars they're deployed in. My god, it'll be hilarious the number of vulnerabilities these things will have. I wouldn't be surprised to see modified car stereos and a pringle's can being able to crash these swarm drones or dollar store laser pointers damaging the cameras on robots.

Let's say one of us makes a facial-recognition drone swarm a reality. It wouldn't be useful against a whole city, actually (too costly), but it would be perfect against kikes.

JewdarAI + dozens of Hanebu II replicas, in the backyard of a kike, maybe taking damning pictures of their pizza-related activities before wiping them out or something, so the message of "vigilante justice" sticks. Dream big, user, dream big.

You are delusional. Only (((governments))) will have control over this technology. Question is if they try to kill off non jews with robotised military before they swap for nanorobots. If we dont win before that, Jew World Order will win.

We need the robot cops to control the Africa but the problem is Jews will hack them and cause problems to profits.

never give up hope
one cme at the right time will wash it all away

There's a difference between a computer A.I. opponent and one that actually has to calculate variables at the same rate you do (it isn't fed the variables by the program). Processing speed will matter and people are pretty good at processing for the size/weight.

One thing people are not pretty good at is keeping track of a large number of things at once. As a computational problem for a GPU-like or FPGA-like architecture that's a relatively trivial task for calculating multiple target tracks/ballistic trajectories. It adds to the compute load certainly, but hundreds of simultaneous blips are well within reach of current tech. And that's for just a single mobile platform. Way beyond the reach of any individual. And a purpose-built distributed C&C system can track literally 100's of thousands (or theoretically even millions) and distribute task-based targeting out to the tactical platforms operating out in the theater.

they are only a threat to the non-creative races
we will find ways to destroy those things within a weekend
we are all John Connor

this.
if anything, the newer generation will be more and more adept at full on taking over robotics systems. you saw the same thing with the first generation of hacking groups, which often consists of a bunch of teens. i can guarantee you that the first instance of automated car hacking will be /ourguy/'s doing in some way as well.

Geneva conventions don't apply to robots.
Blind them.

t.laserfag

c-span.org/video/?c4537867/colonel-john-petkosek-commander-us-army-asymmetric-warfare-group

I like lasers

And you're a bag of blood wrapped around some calcium sticks.

Humans are vulnerable as fuck. Robots are going to be doing what you do, but faster, without hesitation and be designed from the ground up to do it. You'll never ever see the bot that kills you.

Not a bad idea, too bad the only way you're gonna get enough power to do anything is a military grade truck-mounted weapon. It won't work against anything bigger than a man-sized unit because we've already hardened our own military equipment against it and there's no reason to think the drone tanks won't be immune. If anything, you'll just give them an excuse to make drone APCs.
Completely worthless. Aerial drones will detect these things immediately and disable them with micro munitions.
That doesn't work as a practical weapon by any stretch of the word.
Completely useless. They can already be defeated by Active Protection Systems from nearly 20 years ago. They'll never even reach the target and the exhaust trail will reveal your position for counter attack. They'll refer to these as Suicide Tubes after you try it and get smoked.
Nearly useless. A simple metal detector on the foot would allow any legged drone to navigate around them and fragmentation won't be effective.
Entirely useless. These don't work against armored vehicles from the 80s. They won't work against next-gen drone tanks or walkers.
Easily shot out of the sky. Predicable trajectory means you are instantly located and bombed.
Your smartphone is waterproof. The killbots will be too.
Useless. Either won't work enough or will be easily compensated for.
If you can target against their sensors, you'll have a chance. Unfortunately, they can see better than you and they act faster than you do. They'll have lasers and blind your vulnerable human eyes before you can do anything. Any eye protection you can wear, they can mount.
Active Protection Systems and submilisecond reaction times. You won't ever be able to surprise them or attack before they're ready.
Destroy your own cities to stop them? They've already won. Besides, they won't come into the cities to fight you. They'll gas the whole thing and then bomb anything that moves. ARGUS can watch your entire city at once.
All you've done is prove that automated weapons are king. Congratulations.

You'll never even see the droid that kills you.

Completely neutralizes the suicide bomb attack, nearly fixes any heavy truck driving into a crowd protected by a front line of automated, nearly a ton in weight, soldiers.

That's the real fear of the libcucks and the muzzies is that the only real weapon they have, using our own sympathy for human (real humans) against us. Remotely piloted semi-autonomous machines remove their only real chance and allows us to legitimately have a shot at making this planet paradise for whites.

no larp I actually work on development for a control system for these things

Unfortunately you could not be more off-base. That manlet Harlan Ellison is certified kosher among many others

No, Asimov was a jew, but Clark, Heinlein, Bradbury, Herbert, Dick, Niven, Gibson, and on and on aren't kikes.

Dreaming the future is in the blood of the aryan, the white man.

Because retard-level AI would cost more money than exists in the world with current hardware (and foreseeable hardware even if Moore's law holds up another 80 years.) They can't afford to make and control it and only siphon designs made by others so if someone gets there first (i.e. develops some serious breakthrough in hardware) it's over, they lose with no shot of a rematch.

kekd. fair enough heh, but you left out my amazingly capable 3lb computational fat pod with full sensory inputs.

Moore's Law died in 2005 friend I guess you missed the memo? Common mistake.

This is only true with a myopic scope on personal computer CPU's only. If you include arm, embedded chips and gpu's it's alive and kicking. Note that the law did not dictate speed increases in CPU's only, but the cost per computational unit would increase.

Most of your computers computational muscle is in its gpu so it really only changed focus to that from the cpu. But yeah CPU's have been only getting like 24% per 24 months (measured in flops per dollar (not including embedded gpu's)) instead of the projected 50%. Intel has been slowing down development to let AMD catch up, they really don't want to become a monopoly because then the government would break them up.

Because they believe that if they tell you what they're going to do then they're free from sin/bad karma/culpability/call-it-what-you-like.
This is the basis for what people call "predictive programming", Jew movies predicting events like Sandyhook, Boston bombing, 9/11. They believe that if you are too stupid to see the clues they leave in plain sight then you deserve what's coming but they're free from responsibility.
Same deal with killer robots and AI.

Yet America's best are killed in their thousands in Iraq. Every "you have no chance, give up" you list has a countermeasure.
Transhumanist detected. robots can't experience surprised because they have no feelings and never will

It's currency, Ones and zeros that kike central bank creates with push of button. Whats matter is resources - material and human. And kikes will do anything to get their AI golem.

It's not a law you fucking retard. Anyone who cites it should be hanged for the pseudointellectualism and constant talking of shit they have no fucking idea about.

The problem is it's poorly optimized. Yes, it can be honed and developed, but so much of it is weighed down by secondary functions and unrelated mechanisms. Killbots don't need to know how to write a book or change diapers or cook dinner. They don't need to worry about emotional impact or fatigue or hallucinations or any of those other things that you have to deal with. Also, their sensory inputs are going to be better than yours.

Imagine something with the intellectual capacity closer to a wolf, with all the unnecessary parts removed, with only killing, tactics and related skills remaining in a steel alloy shell with millimeter wave radar and FLIR in 360 degrees, carrying a 20 pound 13mm grenade launcher and focused parabolic audio sensors can hear you breathing from 500 yards away. Or a microwave-based heartbeat detector that can detect you through 10 yards of solid concrete and rebar.

Using hardware that expensive will just mean your bank account empties before your enemies run out of bodies.

It gets cheaper everyday. And there isn't anything that expensive about any of that. I could buy the sensor package components myself for under $1000 off the shelf.

What's really expensive is paying, equipping, transporting, feeding and training humans. If it costs close to that but kills more efficient and survives better, then it's worth the investment.

you ever seen a video of those black and white flying contraptions? well, that's what we have right now with robotics.

Surely drones, tanks, attack helicopters, are far more useful than these gimmicky robots.

LMAO

EMP weapons turn an army of thousands of the future versions of these into scrap metal. No threat at all.

depleted uranium 50+cal. the tank killer. they wont see me either.

I want to marry that last bot

no joke koreans are giving their kids the fucking talmud.
jews of the east.

This anti-robot fear mongering always stinks of (((hollywood))) golem/tampering in God's domain hysteria like the Terminator films.
Why do you think in Japanese films AI varies from benevolent to malevolent while the West always depicts AI as insidious at best and omnicidal at worst?

Also, why do people fear being hunted down and killed by robots so much more than being hunted down and killed by an attack helicopter or AFV?

because japanese films are lower budget, giving the auteur much more freedom. Hollywood is linked into Campbell's hero model; there can only be one hero. Ensemble films (other than established IP) are basically nonexistent. We can not identify with a computer. I point to ex machina as the low budget example that tapped on the glass but still we ended with the classic hero vs all in the end. its a profitable model.

For every degree of technological increase the scale of logistics increases exponentially. It is one of the hidden components of our age that almost everyone forgot about since before the last century things were rather linear rather than exponential. The last three decades have hit the yield curve hard when it comes to logistical supports on tech. This is why over the last five years EVERYONE has been chasing the dragon of AI. everyone.

You see, four centuries ago things were actually getting easier in the logistical department compared to before when it came to keeping armies supplied. Absolutly gargantuan armies were fielded per capita at that time and kept getting bigger every decade. Before that time you would need roughly two hundred people to supply each military person per hundred miles. Give or take situations like terrain, training, field expedited supplies and weather. With new techs it drastically dropped the number of people needed to support an soldier on the march. Such advancements kept increasing up to the last two centuries, roughly it stopped sometime mid 1800's. While the ability to actually feed soldiers kept getting drastically easier, the needed supplies beyond food and fodder for each soldier started to tick up. Armies without such supplies died in the field against those with it.

The modern arms race began. And with each technological breakthru, the larger the industrial base needed to keep armies supplied. Not just the armies either, but the logistical base itself needed logistical bases more and more just to keep other logistical bases running that supplied what most people would consider the logistical 'food train' of an army. Today that function has become more important than anything else. Even soldiers in the field. Today, yes, you can manufacture and produce amazing tech, and comparatively cheaply. But there comes an massive industrial supply train to produce that function, and train in which any disruption of the flow of supply can compound or even create an exponential function of supply collapse. Leaving your nifty gadgets which you produce the ONLY gadgets with which to use. And with every use comes the problem of its wearing down and being destroyed with no way to repair or build more. This problem in our modern society has been wholly hidden in plain sight because of two VERY big issues which are actually an outlier in history, not the norm. 1, Western Industrial bases have been removed from the war front, so the people whom face off against such weapons are unable to attack the logistical base in turn. 2, Unnatural trade balances(production, transportation, communication and money) have allowed an drastically centralized command and control system to be formed independent of logistical realities.

Should kinetics begin in the west, and not be constrained into very small regional areas. 1 and 2 become fundamental problems of control never before seen in modern times. If just say half of europe, or a couple states of the US fall into sectarian civil war and it is constrained to its area, 1 and 2 and still function as currently deployed. Should it become wide spread, even if just an light kinetic conflict like say the IRA was, 1 and 2 become fundamental problems the system of tech cannot nor will not support for long. 1, to protect your industrial base domestically you would have to end up fielding massive armies dispersed across gargantuan areas of land, even if focused wholly on critical infrastructure and support systems. That allows combatants the ability to move freely and even openly everywhere else and severely hampers the ability to focus combat ability. 2 would collapse as all nations outside direct control are rendered free from western domination and threat, and would show that accepting any of the current 'trade' as it stands an non starter, instead only harsh and costly trade will be left to entice other nations to support the system, and situation which causes far more problems for the system and its logistical issues as the war progresses.

You faggots have all bought into the hype:
There is no hope for any robot that isn't in constant communication with home base to help it make all of its decisions; you can use a cell phone to make these things worthless and that's even assuming they somehow managed to cram all of the decision making into a portable unit.

Even better: these things are so hackable that the Russians have dedicated weapons that don't even need a radio to fuck with them. They have to navigate by fucking QR codes; let that sink in.

This is all without even touching on how expensive they are to make, deploy, operate, and maintain: they're garbage that sci fi fetishists at DARPA inexplicably spend money on hoping to get their obedient baby killers they always dreamed of. Speaking of which, go look up "Darpa competition fails," to get a good idea of where we're at when you turn off the wifi.

You've played way too many video games and watched way too many damned movies. Makes you way too damned young to be discussing this kind of thing even if your old enough to have an grey beard. But lets enlighten since you seem to think technology is magic. Friendship is magic too, so here is some friendly advice. Stop making assumptions. You seem to write from the point of view that all conflicts are total war in open combat environments where there are sides and known forces arrayed against each other. That such bots will be deployed when weapons free is standard and no confusion will exist in the environment they are deployed. That bots will not be limited by such things as energy, fuel, maintenance, weight, speed, heat/cooling issues, armor tradeoffs, weapon capacity, size, cost and far more options I could list here. This is an sad lack of foresight into the future of war, especially when addressing why these weapons are being developed. If such an view was the case our current system of war focus ensures continued war fighting dominance for the foreseeable future. But everyone everywhere throughout the world in the military are constantly shouting warnings and focusing on non uniformed urban combat based conflict being both the norm, objectively costly, and currently unwinnable. Their focus on this bot tech path is their way to try and retake the initiative and become overwhelming to counter insurgent forces whom are not going to just sit there and be and easy target. You seem to think bots will be the size and weight of MBT's across the board and simply win by being in an area.

There are massive tradeoffs in everything you do. Nothing is more stark about this kind of choice than when you have to make such choices in war. You seem to think that bots will be able to do everything and be the perfect counter and nothing will counter them. Everything has an weakness and trade off, but you ignored it all in order to sound superior in your own mind on that post. If that is what you think, enjoy your jewish dominated mind, you are not thinking like an white man and are certainly not working out how the future will unfold.

Good posts. Sci-Fi faggots can fuck off.

Obligatory thread theme.

Terminators don't need to eat, sleep, drink, shit or have their egos stroked. Human soldiers do.

I'll second the other user, you're a retard. It was simply an observation made by Gordon Moore that according to the specs from the Intel fabs sitting right in front of him on his desk every day, that transistor density was increasing by double roughly every 18 to 24 months. Calling it a law was just a retarded gimmick used primarily by tech journalist shills. Thermodynamics has killed that growth rate for CPUs, and that trend will reverse only when the laws of physics stop working. Yes GPUs and FPGAs indeed are a computational powerhouse as I already pointed out ITT. But they still have various limits and trust me, parallel programming on these architectures is no trivial matter. I do it for a living.

The actual madman.