Minecraft

Is there a way to play Minecraft with normal people without running into autists or SJW?

Minetest retards need not apply.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/civ/index.html
niketalk.com/t/344474/bronycon-orgy-ends-in-mass-spread-of-stds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah.
You need friends.

I found out this the hard way.
You can't truly play co-op games with random people, unless the co-op feature is casual at best.
You need actual friends that play videogames.
No "ADD ME TO PLAY X" will ever work, it will never be as fun as playing with a friend.
I wish I still had friends that play vidya.

Play on the /int/craft server, just avoid all the other forums and shit about it and you should be good.

get Minetest instead

You gotta grief people

Griefing works best on autists and SJW, and even though the objective is to grief them, you need to interact with them in the process, and thus to be exposed to their degeneracy.

It isn't something that is meant for the weak of heart.

Minecraft griefing is pretty fuckin cash m8. Only problem is there's so many servers that are anal about griefing and fun in general. You have to destroy a structure completely or make it so it'snlt you placing or removing items, but a natural occurance ie: cobblemonstering a town. It's still pretty likely to just get rolled back.

Play solo

Play on private servers with friends.

He said normal people, user

user, since your friends know you, then you're the problem and they're infected by your existence.
You taint them by simple association.
Essentially you're influencing them to becoming shit just by hanging out with them.
By just being on Holla Forums you become a walking biological weapon of memes and filth that you unwillingly spread to everyone you know over the years until they're rotten from the inside.
This is the fate of anyone that is a regular on Holla Forums.

Can't you see, there's no escaping this.

My friends are even worse filth. Their senses of humor comes entirely from Facebook and Reddit, I've tried to cure them but they wont respond.

8ch.net/civ/index.html

Oh, wait, you said without running into autists. Nevermind.

yes

my condolences

But user, those are normal people!

I played with a random guy in a Holla Forums thread once, it was fun.

What does SJWs have to do with minecraft?
This meme is getting out of hand.

gee so glad I wasted so much of my life on this instead of something actually rewarding

Since when have villagers dropped emeralds?

At Bronycon? I'm sure most fags there were virgins before the orgies happen.

That's fake, fuck off. That's not real.

You Poor poor soul.
niketalk.com/t/344474/bronycon-orgy-ends-in-mass-spread-of-stds

No I mean the baby names.

Ask for servers, or post your server on places like Holla Forums.

Why wouldn't it be real? It's not illegal. Poe's law and all that.

How old is dovahkiin now?

Judging by how old the game is probably 5.
Just the right time to realize how fucking retarded his parents are.

There are babbies with names like Sephiroth and Dovahkin.
Why is it so unbelievable that brony autists named their spergspawn after MLP characters?

Yes, go literally anywhere, any server.

All those screaming idiots you mistake for 12-year-olds? Those are the "normal people" you're looking for. The autists play singleplayer building giant redstone computers and scale models of LoTR cities.

SJWs don't play Minecraft because the MC is a canonical white male who murders or enslaves everyone he meets.

Pot, meet kettle

You can make password-protected servers, you know.

Its actually because of a mod where you make your own tools called Tinkers Construct, its a well known secret that pushing a villager in a forge gives emeralds.

tanned

theyre being pushed into a smeltery, where villagers melt in to emeralds. you can then throw in some iron to make pig iron for extra muslim killing power.

is that a smile or a goatee????

where the hell do you see goatse

Get real life friends and play the TerraFirmaCraft mod with them.

he said without autists

Which is why I said with real life friends.

Post the graph of the HIV spread at the furry con

I don't mind autism to be honest as long as it's Holla Forums

How far did you make it into the Minecon video?
I made it to the part where Creeper hoodie asks about autism
It sounded too familiar

May as well just shoot them, that would be more humane.

tbh it should be illegal to inflict this much agony on your children, intentional or otherwise. If a sportsfag named his kids Tom Brady X and Serena Williams X, that would be kind of weird, yeah?

Watched this for the first time last night. I have never felt this much cringe ever.