What do you guys think of blizz north's D3?

what do you guys think of blizz north's D3?

Who cares.

Blizzard North is overrated as fuck and the only reason D1 and D2 were good was because they had guidance from old Blizzard. Everyone that's gone on from Blizzard North has made shit games.

Didn't mean to sage, whoops. At least it would've been better than Diablo 3.

nigger

Really interesting reaction compared to old Holla Forums.

Looked like ass, but would at least have been a very good game gameplay-wise. Also would still prefer that graphical style over what we got in D3 anyway.

This place used to be better but nowadays it feels more Reddit than 4/v/.

Stop assuming, i didn't say anything about better or worse, i just said it was interesting.
It's interesting because with different people, we get different opinions that are polar opposite of what old Holla Forums agreed upon as a hivemind.

For example:

These are all different, almost polar opposite of what used to be the accepted shared opinion.

Not surprising, considering it's the kids from Reddit that try to fit in the hardest. Just like that screenshot with "I go to imageboards to shitpost because doing it on Reddit gets me downvoted."

what do you guys think of my dubs?

Stop trying to imply Holla Forums is one person and has never had differing opinions. I've seen plenty of people even say that they didn't enjoy Diablo 2 because it moved away from what they liked about the tone and pace of Diablo.

Looks like a D2 rehash and who the fuck wants that? At least D3 turned into something new rather than a D2 rehash

frankly all the diablo games are absolute shit, and the only things they did well had nothing to do with game play, making their value as games very low. If you want a top down game similar to it, but have yet to play a good one (ie: you've only ever played the diablo games) play gauntlet dark legacy. It's actually a good game.

Stop assuming I mean that one post specifically. In fact I meant and

Path of Exile

Looks dated and the perspective is weird.
Visually it would absolutely be inferior to D2 and D1, depending on which way they were going with it. 3D graphics of that era didn't age well.
Still would be better than D3 we actually got, literally an edgy Torchlight instead of Diablo anything. Goddamn PoE or GD look more Diablo than D3.

Gampelay wise? Nobody will ever know, but since it was the same team who went to both Torchlight and Hellgate London devs, it eihter could be a huge failure or a huge success but doubtfully a goddamn mediocrity that actual D3 is.

why does that duriel have a human chest

Does that look human to you?

yes, he even has nipples

The screenshots look crappy. Nobody knows how the gameplay was so there isn't much to discuss.

there are way too many games out there being different for the sake of being different and ultimately killing the series

MDK2, Lost Planet 3, DmC, Worms 3d, name it

my dog has 6 nipples, that doesn't make her a human

I don't understand the pic. Is it just compilation of random screenshots or should I be seeing something?

Does your dog have pectoral muscles shaped exactly like human pectoral muscles?

I'm sure some furfag will let us know what that looks like.

I'm thoroughly unimpressed with visuals, I'd rather go with Saturday Morning Diablo that is the retail game made by nuBlizz than this grey mess. 3D back then still looked like shit, unfortunately.

On other hand, I am most certain the gameplay would have been top notch as the remnants of Blizz North have worked on Torchlight and I enjoyed it a lot despite it being a budget indie.

Old news at this point. These screenshots leaked a long time ago. Whatever discussion that may have been had is long past and there's no point to have now.

A millennial's endgame is to complain ceaselessly without result.

It's not exactly a binary choice man. I was pretty satisfied with Diablo 3's aesthetics, though I wouldn't mind an extra layer of grit and palette corrections. Meanwhile this looks like it has some very poor readability with everything smudged, and would get dull way faster.

Real diablo 3 looks better, there are a lot of reasons why D3 is not a good game but the graphics aren't one

Wasn't it going to be an mmo? most likely was going to be shit if that was true.

Diablo 3 was different before it was launched.

Thanks for supporting his point.

Wait it's from 2005 or so? I thought it was 2002 with those smudges. Even Warcraft 3 looks better than that. Perhaps that's the reason Blizz decided to go with stylized graphics for all games, from WoW and Overwatch to Diablo and Starcraft? Stylized graphics age better, even if modern Blizz game gameplay doesn't age as well as of their classics.

Man this place has just lost its magic with all this cuckholdery.

How does 3D look better now than it did 10 years ago when graphics started to stagnate like a motherfucker?

… Why did you have to remind me? The fucking nerve on Blizzard to change this high contrast, neutral-toned, medieval art style to the washed-out technicolor garbage it is now.

And then to mock those with good taste who were already devastated with that "Whimsyshire" level was the really salt in the wound.

Fuck Blizzard, most sincerely. I hope they get pegged by a bear with a two-foot-long novelty dildo.

Did you actually play the fucking game?

I dont know ive never played it.

Curious about it. I fucking hate the cult mentality surrounding Blizzard though. Even though Blizz North was a seperate entity, everyone was always jerking eachother off over how fucking amazing "Blizzard" is. Though to be fair that never really stopped.

first result on google

Did you? Everything has these weird exaggerated and almost cartoonish proportions. That combined with the soft colorpalette makes D3's style look nothing like D2.

You're one cheeky fucker.

I played that game for about 30 hours and I don't remember a goddamn thing about it.

It's really common in western fantasy design to have giant retarded fucking pauldrons. I don't know why. IT always looks horrible.

But seriously, if you look only at the thumbnail you wouldn't know if this was Sylvannas or not.

She becomes left handed?

This looks so fucking retarded.

I keep forgetting Sylvanas is supposedly showing less skin now, but no that's not the Sylvanas in my mind.

The userbase is basically the same as it was two years ago, people just stopped caring.
We've lost users, if anything. Not gained them.

How do you know?

What do you expect from a game that has a separate item slot for pauldrons? I thought that was a joke at first.

Sacred has a separate slot for pauldrons fyi.