Are CRAPCUNTS a step up or a step down from generic tacticool FPS games...

Are CRAPCUNTS a step up or a step down from generic tacticool FPS games? Personally i think they are a step up as their cartoony look are better than the brown and brown look as even if both are generic the cartoony look is way better on the eyes imo. Also having skills in a FPS do work well as it makes CRAPCUNTS stand out from the standard FPS. Personally as long as you dont take them super seriously CRAPCUNTS are a fun genre to play (you cant say the same about ASSFAGGOTS as the game design in ASSFAGGOTS are designed so you cant have fun unless you have a 5 man premade)

goddamn these terms are fuckin stupid
t. person who plays none of them

Not sure why you equate all FPS to tacticool FPS.
But even so I'd take CS:GO over CRAPCUNTS any day.

Brighy, shiny and rapidly switching colors is what ruins peoples eyes the most, not the other way around.

Stahp
Go back here

I personally get sleepy when i play a brown and brown shooter for more than 1-2 hours. CSGO is not really a brown and brown shooter so it dont count

This forced crapcunts term is autistic as shit.

Mark is a pretty autistic individual.
Also he needs triggerwords because he's basically a tumblrina.

You're still trying to force that "term". Were you triggered by the use of faggot?

How is it forced? I only posted it like two or three times when I came up with it, yet only now did it actually take off for some reason.

TF2 is developing/updating a new competitive mode right now, one that is heavily based on CS:GO.
Actually, let me rephrase that: TF2 is becoming CS:GO with pretty colors

maybe because you keep making threads, then claiming that the term took off.

Dirty bomb is spoiler fun spoiler but holy shit does it need more content, there's like five maps.

I really don't care. Despite all the colors and disney characters, the games feel like cynical cash-ins on similar styles of game play and do nothing interesting with first person design. They all look terrible and I think the only reason people waste their time with them is because first person is a bottom feeder genre. It appeals to everyone and no one needs to learn anything because the games are so fucking basic.

I'm not the one making the threads here

sure

It's a ASsfaggot you faggot

Actually it's a shit game

Motiga inherited a lot of talent from ArenaNet. It's hard to tell whether those were the people responsible for Guild Wars or for its sequel. I think I used to be able to see a bio page with everyone that worked there, but I can't find it anymore. They might have scrubbed it after the layoffs they had to do around the end of last year.

In that sense, it's more like Battlecry.

Crapcunt is a shitty meme that sounds like shitlord, so most likely made by salty sjws.

I did, and it's a shame it's an ASSFAGGOTS because I liked some of the characters, and the fact that I actually had a body.