ITT things casuals say

ITT things casuals say

Other urls found in this thread:

dota2.prizetrac.kr/international2016
archive.is/XS6sO
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is somewhat similar to people who defend matchmaking as perfect.

I can understand Street Fighter V, sure, but aren't the casuals generally the ones who flip shit about comp Smash being retarded?

Wavedashing and combos and shit are fun as fuck, and getting the timing and skill down to win in a serious match against a skilled player isn't casual at all in any Smash. Hell even Brawl has fighter elements; it just leans more towards the party game side of Smash. I think the series is best when it's both a fighter and a party game, like Melee and Project M, and hell, even Smash 4 was pretty damn alright despite it not being my favorite. PM is still my favorite way to play it though.

polite sage because of smash autism

i hope this doesn't derail the thread with this retarded argument again

Eh, Sonic is shit. None of the games are good

>ShulkxPit

The biggest sign you're a casual is thinking Sonic was ever good to begin with

To be fair, complaining that someone plays the game more than you is the definition of casual.

His point was that the chink who dedicated the entirety of their existence to the game shouldn't be getting matched with random shitters.

What is he doing there?

Persona has always attracted cancer. That's why SMT is dead

So something that never happens?

Wow you need to kill yourself ASAP, faggot. Or at least go back to reddit

:^)

The thing I hate the most is this:

I love seeing casuals at civil war with each other.

You do realize that those people are probably in elementary school or 3rd worlders right?

but this is a solid argument
did u get buttmad that ur bad at overwatch?

nobody says that about overwatch though, it's obviously talking about a fighting game or ASSFAGGOTS, get that blizzard dick out of your mouth and listen properly, overcuck.

Pushing a pea along the ground with your nose is easy? Why don't you become the pea pushing world champion and push a pea 1000km with your nose? Are you too much a fucking noob?

Nigger, pea pushing is a hard as fuck workout. Don't talk shit until you've tried it.

weak faggots, the lot of you

I was waiting for a casual to say this.
No you idiot. In games that AREN'T CASUAL good players can wreck bad players.
For example in Quake a good player can easily 1v5 because he can dodge all of the attacks of the bad players and the bad players can't dodge his. This isn't true in casual games however.
In overwatch there is no skill so the difference between a "good" and "bad" player is so small that the good player is only slightly better than the bad one. This means that there is no reason to learn how to play it competitively to begin with. All "skill" in Overwatch comes from memorizing what ultimates to use when but not actual skill like being able to think on the fly or being able to aim better.

That is far too articulate for Ed.
Sounds more like a Kevin thing.

Well, I hope so.

I was wondering how long it would take for the OW shills join the thread.
It's obvious because you mentioned OW but not COD. Your game is shit user. Why not play League instead? Even that takes more skill.

Some I've heard from my NuMale brother.

On No Man's Sky:
(4 days later)

On any JRPG ever:
(After dying a fuck ton)

On Metal Gear 5:
What sexist stuff?
So women can't have a sexuality?
You get that it's fiction and other fictional beings don't often consent?

He also:

I've said it before and I'll say it I am getting increasingly close to dropping his Username.

lmao

I believed all the No Man's Sky/jrpg bullshit, but you started losing me at the MGSV sexist Quiet shit. And then you went too far on the last part and completely lost it the plot. Good effort but you went too hard too quickly

In the specific exchange I'm thinking about the game (Assault Android Cactus) doesn't have any RNG.

Not that it matters even RNG shitfests are easy once you're not shit and actually think about what you're doing.

Oh m8e, I wish this was bait but for the last two weeks I've been living with this hipster faggot and his pajeet girlfriend

I seriously hope it's your big brother and not your little brother, because if that's the case, you should've educated him on not being a little faggot.

I find it hard to believe this one, if that's the case, dox that little shit and make it face reality, before you get a nigger in your family with his wife's kid.

Little Brother. Believe me, I have.
It's because of his fucking pajeet sjw girlfriend. He was my little brother, we called each other Alphonse and Edward and she fucking took him from me. I gave him a card and I wrote in the corner "You'll always be my Alphonse."

I over heard him talking about how much it made him "cringe" to his girlfriend. Same with other shit like him now refusing to drink or eat red meat because "I'm just, like, concerned". He's the biggest pussy on the planet now and I miss him. Christ I miss him so much and she fucking took him from me.

I'm feeling a combination of sadness and rage.
It is a strange feeling.
It is kinda cringey though. Cute, but cringey.

Watching cod kiddies try to shit on CS, usually with the point above, is always entertaining.

No fucking way is he these many cringe stereotypes at once.

Wait no shit seriously? You don't even need to aim in that game?

Oh I know it was, but you leave the "We did cringey shit when we were kids" stuff between family. It's an in joke, y'know. Christ I really do miss the way we used to do shit together. I have memories of blasting Bon Jovi and beating Halo 3 on Mythic with friends and him. Nights of Kung Fu Chaos, Unholy War, Battlefront 2 and scamming people in Runescape.

Now he (((shakes))) whenever someone confronts him. Last conversation I had with him I invited him to come to kick boxing with me as the guys think he'd make a decent one but he wasn't going to "engage in toxic masculinity" like that. I laughed at him and told him he's not serious. He was. I bought our youngest brother some beer (He's 15, whatever) and he didn't talk to me for three weeks since I was "encouraging him to be an alcoholic".

I fucking miss the brother who used to spar with me for ages until we both were bleeding and coming home to my Dad ready to beat the shit out of us for hurting each other (again).

I'm drunk so I'm just rambling but this SJW shit, sure I know it's getting tiring even talking about it but it's breaking apart my whole family. They all hate him and he's constantly calling out "Racism" and "Harassment" at family functions. Still hasn't moved out and my dad (single father) is killing himself providing for the both of them. I offered to let him stay at my place but Dad is so fucking stubborn and he knows he can just mooch. I finally convinced my father to kick him out, which he agreed to and guess what he did? He told my Dad he was just angry because his girlfriend was a "person of color", my dads and old soul and goes "The hell is that?" and he proceeds to lecture my Dad to the point where he called me asking if he was a good father. I spent the night with my father telling him that he didn't fuck up us all. That me and our youngest bro is fine.
He still has a sadness in his eyes whenever I talk about my brother.

I hate SJW not because I disagree with their idealogy but because they killed my best friend and put a borg in his place.

He's literally "The" numale.

He's not short or balding though, but he is fat and wears glasses. When he was young he looked like Chad from Bleach, now he looks like Aids Skrillex.

Was a girl who said this so whatever, ain't even mad. We were discussing Zelda:OoT for N64

or any of the following:

just let him live his life, man.

Nothing much else you can do at this point.

At least you had a brother user, and maybe he'll get better in future. I just have two sisters, one of whom hates my guts and the other is basically a shut in.

Tell your brother that he is a literal meme.

there's a set of miniguns in Advanced Warfare that has that same area of fire, but it's a spread so you don't hit enemies all the time with it. However, 3 shots is all it takes to kill. You can also go into a mode that turns you into a sniperfire level accurate rapid turret

The difference between Overwatch and Advanced Warfare is that the miniguns are a very situational weapon that is more for taking down aircraft using the turret mode, and it's best suited to cramped areas or stages with lots of corners, or wide open areas with plenty of room to "snipe", but at medium range, it's a shitshow, which most guns are, so you have to change your playstyle to use them, or to only use them on certain maps as point defense.

Overwatch was designed to be easy. COD:Advanced Warfare has more strategy involved, and it's a fucking twitch shooter game. God damn it just gets worse every time I see it.

I-I'll be your brother user

Put a hit out on the bitch.

Except his life is being controlled by a manipulative hoe.

I'll be your brother user, I'll wear frilly dresses and you can fuck me in the ass.

I fucking love this argument.

Actually the biggest was over 9 million for first place and 3 million for second.
dota2.prizetrac.kr/international2016
Also there's constant tournaments throughout the year, so you're not only going for a single prize.

You need to take his bitch right down to the designated shitting street. The good news is that it's only a matter of time before she cheats on him with Tyrone. The bad news are that he might enjoy it

What the fuck is wrong with red meat?

This is probably already happening, cucking is only acceptable when it's backpack cucking

Actually…I have my suspicions after finding her on Tinder.

It's "bad for you". I'm /fit/ so trust me, I already get the cringe.

It leads to toxic masculinity
archive.is/XS6sO

100% whore. Fucking dudes on the side for sure.

Shit man all shitposting aside, you need to sit your brother down and talk some sense into him. Start small and try to make it seem like you're actually interested in his nonsense, then as he goes on about it ask simple but damning questions which undermine his ideology. Make an effort to snap him out of it. He may still be able to be saved

Why not dump her accounts somewhere? Or figure out her passwords and expose her for the piece of shit she is? You need to make your brother realize that she's not worth it, so you probably need to find something very despicable that she's done in the past.

The problem with that shit, is it could lead to his gf feeling justified in her "persecution" and reinforcing both his and her beliefs. If user actually wants his brother to change I doubt very much that any doxxing would prove beneficial in the end

I've tried. Latest conversation was over making Mary Jane black, I told him that it seems condescending for directors to now say "SEE BLACK/GAY FOLK? WE GOT ONE JUST FOR YOUUUU" and changing a character instead of just creating their own. He called me a racist, walked off and didn't talk to me for three days.

When I told him that the original Lara Croft was a badass almost boba fett tier character and this new one just feels weak he told me I was sexist, walked off and didn't talk to me for days.

Rinse and repeat. I eventually stopped giving a fuck and around christmas when I was drinking a lot with me da and me uncle we all sort of got on his case. All three of us have served in one way or another and was asking when he was going to join the family business (as a joke) and he proceeded to go on and on about how he just "doesn't feel it's right/have the heart" etc. We tried to explain a lot and he ended up leaving. Later my sister showed me on facebook he had written a three paragraph post about how "awful it is" to be surrounded by meat heads. I mean fuck my family are real life hobbits in terms of our culture but christ.

This is also why, he's not just "on" gamerghazi. He's a VERY active member and is part of their community in a big way. I spent last year trying to get into the IRC they use but I gave up when he caught wise. He hates, utterly hates everything "bigots" (read: white westerners) stand for and would happily sell any of us out to the dox squad as I know he has done before to a good friend of his for some inconsequential bullshit (His friend had sex with his girlfriend at a party. They were both drunk. My brother's pet pajeet reported it to the fucking police and tried to convince his gf she was 'totes raped', she didn't buy it and there was no charges but it fucked their friendship hard)

> looks good user you should buy it
A week later:
or:
Meanwhile:

Every time. I just want to play Puzzle Bobble, Metal Slug X and Twinkle Star Sprites with a local without having to go an hour to an arcade where everyone is just going to gather around a PS4 and play SFV anyway.

Jesus Christ, he might even be beyond saving. You seriously need to look up how to get people out of cults.
Or maybe completely cut him off from the family. Miss Shitting Street is probably using him as a money pump and when he stops leeching from your dad, she will ditch him and then, when he is broken and vulnerable, the whole family needs to come back and smack some sense into him.

Man all of that is fucked, that literally sounds like cult behaviour. Why don't you advise him to go live in India or Africa so he can be free of the evil white men or something. Search up some cult deprogramming shit, maybe it could prove useful.

Please please user…I need that name.

dysnomia pls go :^)

why are you capping children arguing on youtube you demented sperg

Why haven't you murdered him yet? If i had a goon brother i would cut his head off Mexican cartel style.

Yeah funny thing about that was I was doing a contract in the papas for a bit (building houses after the tsunami) and I loved the kids over there, so as a way of engaging I ended up being a weeb as I am and getting a bunch of kids who barely spoke english into One Piece (Somalia 2.0 here we come) When I came back home and was talking about how much fun it was and how heart breaking some of it was he told me that I shouldn't have done it because I was "infringing on their culture" and that I was "manipulating them into accepting white saviourism as normality" and that pushing our media on them was corrupting them. In other words, If "#KillYourselfForBeingWhite" trended, he'd most likely do it.

Comix Zone and Oni were pretty fucking awesome mixtures of beat'em ups and traitional fighting game genres without diving into cuhrayzee territory.
I wish there were more games like that.

why don't you, OP?

why do you have a problem with that you demented sperg

Jeeze man that's fucked, definitely a cult. By his preset standards your actions should have been commendable but he still couldn't accept it? He got suckered into a cult man

I have no hope left for mankind. We deserve a bombing.

Oh my, he capitalized it so it totally sounds like bullshit now! You totally BTFO them man!

Okay bro. I read all your posts and i say this with the utmost sincerity… Your brother is too far gone. Not only is he a anti-white sjw but also a vegan cuck. Please release your brothers info for the love of god. He can't be cured dude. He is forever pozzed.

Also if you did that Alphonse and Edward thing with me, i wouldn't make fun of it at all.

Your bro's a lost cause man. The modern she-devil rekt his fucking mind.

Enjoy what I felt was most damning (The rest is just "You coming to X tonight?" or "You see Night of Champions?")

You better be wearing that Trump hat 24/7. If you can't save the faggot, at least make his life as insufferable has he wants to pretend it is.

because its disgusting, If I internalized or even acknowledged everything i see under a toob video, especially one about gaymin, I would probably gouge my eyeballs out with a fucking tablespoon.

if you were actually commenting and telling all these fucking faggot babbies that they are plebs and should have been euthanized I would be giving you an appreciative pat on the back, instead you are dragging this aids riddled cadaver here without having done anything about it

why do you subject yourself to this, I bet you have a whole folder of this bilge, why

how bout some positive vibes man

Jesus Christ. I'm really confused about why your brother continues to speak with you if he so consistently thinks of you as "problematic" for even nice things.

This is a fake story, right? I mean, it's all too perfect. These people don't exist in real life.

aww yo brother is building houses for little nigs

thats super cute, id give him some puss

I'll admit, it's been an entertaining derail.

No, user is building the houses. See;

oh, YOURE building houses for little nigs, awww

I have more stuff I could post as proof, I'm just (obviously) hesitant to do so.

That's me d00d and they aren't nigs, they're niglets. Pretty cool ones actually. It was hilarious though because they got these christmas boxes with toys with tennis balls in them and we literally just pegged them at their heads and they loved it. Everything else in the box they didn't understand/give a shit about but tennis balls?

yeah just realized

you slipped up a bit there

ah shit, yes, yes I did.

I can see it with my eyes but my brains refuses to believe this is real.

You take this shit too seriously bro. For me it's nothing but amusement.

Tell him how Anti-GG scared off a woman from Twitter for affiliating with GG. I'd love to see his reaction to that.

Shit like that never works.
It would require actual effort and work on their part which is not what SJW and their ilk believe in.
It's better to just sit back and tell others how to behave then to try and change something yourself.

Yeah, nonsensical mad-up shit.
Why did I expect anything else?

There's no point. Nikki's treatment is justified because she is opposed to the teachings of the cult.

Internalized misogyny, puppet account, you know the words at this point.

Your brother's a total douche. I'm sure he didn't even help those in need like you do yet keeps complaining. Slap some sense into him right fucking now. This is not the brother you used to know, this is a wreck that needs some serious unfucking.
What has he done then, to act almighty? He posted on Twitter?

That's a new one.

From the sound of it his brother is pussy whipped to the point of lashing out at everyone.
He's never going to change unless the bitch leaves him. He's a lost cause until then.
Post her info so we can maybe dig some shit up on her.

He deleted it because he did a bad job at hiding info.

Oh, you have no idea.

Yeah I fucked up, It was just a picture of some of the houses we built the kids down by the lake they washed their clothes in.

It was a screenshot with names covered up.

On the right side of the picture were some photos of the houses user built.

here i fixed the mistake

Oh cheers user

If some of this behavior is originating from what he sees on the web, could it be possible to separate him from his computer.

Or somehow sabotage his relationship so it ends. Get mixed herbs put them in a small plastic bag and put them in his bedroom and hope he girl friend accuses him of drug usage and breaks up?

Or if he say something like X is an example of toxic masculinity! bullshit ask him to explain why it is? Explain to him he won't be able to run away from arguments outside of his house in the workplace/real world.

Show him the CON chat log leaks. Force him to read the original Zoepost, explain to him that any gender can abuse the other gender not just "male abuser on female victim" and tell him it's okay to ask for help.

If you can get him to be a passenger in a car while your driving he won't be able to run away from a conversion.

Oh yeah, hes a goner.

No, don't do that.

Come on now.

Don't give in man. You'll crush them with ease.

…user you beautiful son of a bitch you may have just started something beautiful.

God speed user.
You better post that recording

Wew!

He doesnt

Definitely considering it, I could just sit my phone on the dash and keep it going. Could press him on a bunch of random shit. Give him the option of talking or listening to Mike David all the way there

Okay, I'll admit maybe I went too far with that idea and I have no idea what the laws/punishment surrounding drugs (admittedly fake though) in your country are compared to mine. Sorry.

Well it's nice to see this idea get more praise. Didn't even expect you to record it though.

at least its your younger brother
my older brother is like this now, and I can't do anything to help him.

he keeps claiming he was a terrible older brother to me when I was younger, yet really all we did was play vidya together and it made me happy.

he wont ever touch a videogame anymore because of bullshit reasons, like as if its against his religion (despite being atheist).
any conversation we have ends up becoming about SJW shit because thats all he thinks about now.
I just wanna play smash with him again like when we were both in gradeschool.
I miss my older brother, I hate having to pretend this body snatcher is really him.

I wish there were more games like Oni. Oni mixed melee and ranged combat so damn well.

And one thing I really loved about oni, that no other game I know of besides Lugaru had, is that during melee combat enemies start adapting to your attacks if you use a certain attack many times in a row. I don't know why not many games do that, it would give variety to combat and actually force players to use all of their combos and abilities.

Because it would take effort to program and casuals would have to play around a system rather than being given a system that helps enhance their cinematic experience.

Sorry Smashcuck, it's normalfags who think Smash is more than the party game it really is.

You have confused yourself immensely.

Don't worry, it's only a matter of time before she cheats on him with a ton of guys, with or without the excuse of 'polyamory' and he comes crawling back. SJWs are narcissistic, self-centered idiots who are utterly incapable of lasting relationships until they recover.

No, the game just has "ultimates" and that specific character's ultimate is to just auto-aim at anything in that 1/4th screen sized reticle. But there is some stuff floating around about hitboxes being huge anyways so might as well be like that for every character. Dunno much, it's hitscan garbage and I refuse to play hitscan shooters.

Try and make sure he doesn't bring headphones or anything like that so he can just duck out of the conversation or listening. Make sure that the phone is concealed or otherwise hidden so he doesn't catch on to what you're doing.

This entire video is pretty casual.

Nigger are you retarded?

>but user, why do you hate game?
fucking tell me why you piece of shit you can't even articulate how you feel about a game you're worthless to me

Well, if you eat it all the time, you're really asking for some problems later on in life. Yes, even if your bodybuilding gainz are huge, red meat is the worst kind of meat you can eat on a regular basis.
Great once or twice a week, but it's downright American to eat cow every day.

That hits hard.

My family are also pretty much hobbits. Small farm, couple of gardens, very traditional. Lots of cooking and canning. I went off to college and then off to sea, came back a lot saltier and a lot less autistic. My sister stayed local and is now engaged. My youngest sister went to college and dropped most of the family traditions. I hope she's ok there.

Meanwhile, my best childhood friend that I never saw enough and would always build kickass lego stuff with? Just went full tranny, hormones and all. I have no idea what happened. He drinks the SJW koolaid, too.

Today's my birthday, and it's all just so fucking depressing.

Happy birthday, user. I'm sorry about your friend. I hope that everything starts looking up for you.

Oh, I forgot to add that I'm talking about processed red meat. Stay away from that shit, kids.

What constitutes "processed" ?

It's not all that bad, in the end. I'm going to hang out with my family later today and drink beer/cook steak with my dad. One of my friends is relocating to ~15 minutes away, so we'll be able to hang out more often. My car died but I had enough emone saved up to get a pretty nice Subaru and learned to drive stick. I've even got a bunch of vacation time saved up, so I'm going to go drive cross-country and do some camping next month.

I need it, the wanderlust is hitting me bad. Again. And it'll be another half year until I can go to sea.

Explain?
Where do/did you go? How did you get to know about the place and stuff?

You know, where it's chemically changed for preservative or flavor purposes. Bacon, hot dogs, salami, most hamburgers, pepperoni, stuff like that. Anything that's not some fresh meat cut straight from the cow is pretty haram.

Shieet that shits all delicious though

Enjoy your cancer, you fat fuck.

also
just because your jewish overlords in usa put a shitton of chemicals into meat doesn't mean that eating naturally preserved meat is bad for you

I wish. At least I'd have energy to get through the day. I'm 125 lbs and struggle to gain/maintain weight

No, sausage too. Naturally preserved meat is also processed. I'm not saying you should never eat it, I'm saying you shouldn't be eating it every day. Just go buy some ground beef from the butcher or something if you need to eat red meat 24/7.

eat more than a child's diet and lift you fucking skeleton

Said by ID:beef01

Heh

Truly destiny at work. I will continue to love meat now and forever more. I am being serious. I am amazed.

master troll?

Sure, if I didnt have crohns disease and an inflamed gut and no appetite every other day

You need to kill them.

Yeah.

You really need to cherish who your brother once was and get this thing out of your life. Also, I unofficially demote that shit to an "it", not a person. Dehumanized.

My condolences, but this only makes me feel even better that my childhood friend immediately supported GG after learning about it from ProtoMario and wants to spite retared bitchy e-cultists, loves teachers and Christmas Cakes in general along with happy 2D harems, yuri and delicious 2D brown. And that my brother told me about all this shit and got me informed on everything, especially politics and conservatism.

I'd personally reccomend you introduce him to Nietzsche. Or maybe that'd be a bit too volatile? I was lucky to be ripe for it.

On topic: my brother bought No Man's Sky, and said positive things about it. Used to browse Holla Forums but became a normal person I guess. Too bad, video games were the only thing we had in common.

Street Fighter V is a fighting game. It's just a really shitty one. Smash just brings in autists who never played a real fighting game.

Why does everyone call it "Smash" nowadays?

The name is Super Smash Bros. Did the newest installment do nu tier damage to the series?

Went to Europe, several times. I simply got lucky and had a connection that thought I'd be perfect for the job.

Good god yes. Dota 2 isn't it? Good lord, I've seen better players in the 2k-3k bracket than a huge portion of the 4k bracket. Shit's fucked.

Um wow, user, how did your brother ever end up like that anyways? Like holy fuck.

Polite sage since this ia to address house-building user.
I've read all this mess and i'd like to start out by saying i'm really sorrt for your loss.
You should probably avoid dropping his identifications since it would lead to nothing but a bunch of epic trolls making a lolcow out of him, and i imagine that despite everything you still have care for your little brother.
The car idea sounds excellent, you should take up the tips thrown here to make sure he doesn't bring headphones or something, from the sound of it he won't.be too keen to conversate at first.
I'm actually really interested in that tinder account his gf has, does your brother know about it? If so, what's the excuse?

Sorry for such a long post for a sage, i just got really invested.

You can save your little bro man
I believe in you

This.
Always buy meat from your local butcher.
It can even be cheaper if you know how to prepare the less demanded cuts.

You mustn't be afraid to hit a nerve and, above all, be aggressive. Your brother sounds like a faggot that uses guilt tripping and victimhood instead of arguments - you need to make it expressly clear you don't, and that you'll only shit on him more for using it. If you give him room to compose himself, he will use it to try being the loudest one in the convo and go on a tirade about bigots. If all else fails, try convincing your family to just disown him and cut all ties. Being a moocher, he won't take that well, and his pajeet bitch won't let him mooch off of her either, so he'll have to go face reality

I've been waiting to post this.

Nigga in terms of sausage "processing" it means just salting the fuck out of it. Yeah you have to watch your sodium intake with it but its not like it's some mystery

No it's a computer virus. That's what the V stands for

I CAN'T BELIEVE SOMEONE GOT PAID TO WRITE THIS

As a Ganondorf main, ANY discussions on balance in games makes me want to burn my PC because this type of fallacy bullshit always gets to the top

>mfw my older half-brother is mentally retarded and never moved past the mental age of 2

Some of you fucks better have saved that shit, I wanna see it too.

ITT

Read the thread dude.

Literally the the best answer to someone calling you a racist or a sexist is simply saying no if you aren't one because they have to prove you to be.

I did afterwards, I was just salty enough at the time to post first. My bad mate

No it's not, it just puts you on the defensive against someone that doesn't use fucking arguments, just screeching like a harpy hoping to browbeat you into submission by making themselves look bigger than they are. That's the reason the Dad asked user if he was a good father, not because the little shit had any ground to stand upon that was universally true - but because he shouted loudly and passionately enough that it made him look bigger than he was and, thus, made him look like he was right.

The best way to combat SJW is like combating fucking Commies. You laugh in their face then you put their head on the sidewalk and stomp on it.

I don't get defensive, I immediately go on the attack. I'm absolutely fucking vicious when arguing with someone that tries to spew shit.

Since this is related to what the thread has become
I wouldn't even mind if she was progressive if she was able to take a different point of view

One more reason on the very long list of why I hate social justice warriors: a lot of them seem to see the industry as just "our games" and "Call of Duty". So obviously if you don't like one, you must like the other. There couldn't exist anyone out there who hates both.

There seems to be a group of normalfags that think they are "hardcore gamers" because they play oblivion/skyrim and fallout 3/4 and hate COD. Its kind of weird really

This same group fellates itself for preferring Battlefield to CoD, perhaps as well?

Yes, despite the new Battlefield probably being far worse than the new COD.

WoW was never good

I've seen them, too, and they make me just as mad. Playing the absolute most entry-level WRPGs does not make you a hardcore gamer any more than watching Naruto makes you an anime expert.

fuck my prolapsed anus this is some grade a cancer

All MMO RPGs are fucking cancer with carrot on stick "gameplay" instead of having good gameplay.
The MMO genre should do something else like MMO puzzle games or MMO exploration point and click.
Something where you get the feeling of being in a huge world without having to deal with bullshit grind.

Absolutely love these webm's

Casualization in FPSs is simply reducing the skill gap by encouraging certain play styles i.e. COD sprint and spray beats moving from cover to cover and keeping distance

what song?

Congratulations on your birthday dubs, user.

As far as I can tell "red meat is bad" is a meme propagated by researchers or journalists who group different meats together, preserved and not, for no apparent reason. There is a specific issue with pork, which is preserved using sodium nitrite to prevent botulism. Other than that, studies are pretty much a game of causation being inseparable from correlation.

Studies are largely meaningless because there are so many special interest groups with their hands in them. You can find two studies on the same thing with absolute opposite conclusions.

That's only true for non science like sociology and gender studies.
Faking a study in nutrition is actually very hard to do because it requires the falsification of literally hundreds or thousands of results among different studies.

Or medicine, you ain't passing your licensing test with that worthless gender studies degree.

What's funny is that COD probably take more skill (not saying much) than any of the games you mentioned. Bethesda games are the lowest of the low when it comes to any form of skill, mainly because the AI is fucking retarded.

This is a valid argument.

The thing about difficulties in multiplayer games is anything that is made easy for you is also made easy for your opposition. As a result the overall game doesn't become easier, where the challenge of the game lies just changes.

thats not true at all. regenerating health with an insanely low time to kill encourages everybody to take as little risk as possible and farm killstreaks for more kills

I remember back during the first Boston salty party, and even before that, the Bethesda fallout community basically called anyone who didn't like fallout 4 a CoD fanboy.

What is a skill ceiling?

See

A game being casual doesn't just mean it's easy. When someone says a game is "casual", they're saying that the game is either very luck oriented, has little substance, or has an extremely low skill ceiling. I'd argue that Q3A is a very easy game to play, but the game isn't considered casual simply due to how high the skill ceiling is. On the other hand, CS:GO could be considered casual because while it takes some getting used to, the skill ceiling is relatively low compared to other shooters or even older versions of CS.

What's his name?
Tell him I said Hi.

Overwatch is a shit game, but skill =/= good reflexes. You're an idiot.

Leddit is so fucking retarded. This is what happens when you surround yourselves with cucks and manage to convince yourself that the internet is a safe space.

Skill is a really broad term but you can train your reflexes up to a certain point. I would consider it a part of skill

Reflex is a skill though.
There are more skills than just reflex but that is an example of one.

Jesus christ, the lack of self awareness.

Kek.

Is that by Ponsuke?

Daily Reminder Puzzle Pirates was a thing, and while it was grindy as fuck for cash to decorate houses and ships I got to wear a blue turban while having small amounts of fun

Because it's shorter than saying/typing Super Smash Bros each time.

Feels really bad, man.

Skill Ceilings are stupidly arrogant bullshit spouted by people who are trying to find a excuse to belittle the challenge of something despite their own inability to wreck shit at it.

I do acknowledge the concept of gameplay depth though, but really that has much less to do with how easy/hard a game is and still means different games can have depth in different areas.

Kill him. It's the only way to restore your family's honor.

Do it. You know you want to.

well this thread got sad fast

What is this screenshot from? I need to copy thos art style.

fuck off

Are these guy's game reviews anywhere as good as their movie reviews?

No, it has aids moby. Aids moby is a lite [current year] numale

This thread has made me feel the worst I have in a while. Doesn't help people were posting gore in the webm thread, and other shit stuff has happened today. Where did it all go so wrong Holla Forums? inb4 2007.

If you watch the video then you can clearly tell it's no good.

This, I have a good friend who is basically a commie but you can talk to him about anything and he doesn't sperg out, but 90% of leftists just block you or rage with SJW buzzwords when confronted with different opinions. Pretty ironic that they call everyone bigoted

He certainly doesn't act like one on BotW. Though he does look like one.

I'm watching their Risk of Rain review. So far it's not bad.

Wally Bear and the No! Gang

How the fuck is acknowledging that you can only reach a certain level of skill at something "arrogant bullshit"?

HIT DOWN YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES WHILE YOU'RE RUNNING YOU CAN TURN INTO A BALL AND KILL MOSTLY EVERYTHING IN FRONT OF YOU FUCKING CASUALS

I swear 9/10 people who complain about sonic don't even understand basic game-play mechanics.

And I was expecting that you made the thread specifically to bitch about Overwatch. Could have posted the same thing in the general but you're probably tired of being BTFO or ignored there.

And in games that are casual good players can't wreck bad players? That's fucking retarded, unless you're talking about some game that's 99% RNG where there aren't even good or bad players simply because skill literally doesn't apply to the game lel, luck is a skill XD

So if a good player goes against bad players he wins. And this is some kind of surprise to you?
What happens if he goes against equally skilled oponents? Or better oponents? Can't wait for the riveting conclusions we can reach here…

Of course. In casual games, your skill doesn't matter because if you kill your enemies they win! Trudeau my good man, you've done it again!

Overwatch has a much lower skill ceiling compared to old school shooters, placing everyone kinda close to each other. But there is indeed room for improvement and the extra elements that the game features that you simply don't find in Deathmatch drastically change the game. There are more skills being checked than simply aiming or movement in Overwatch but since you don't place any value on them, you'll never agree they even exist. If this sounds like cherrypicking, guess what?

It's particularly funny that you mention Quake because if you actually knew your story, you'd know that Quake changed a lot once Threeway was introduced to the servers and the way people played the game evolved to something different and more complex\fun than simple Deathmatch.
TF2, Overwatch and all other's aren't exactly original, it's just building on the same concept after all. But you're not gonna be interested in this at all because all you care about is claiming that "those cool old games" are superior because of all the neat movement maneuvers that you can't even pull off yourself.

And all "skill" in Quake comes from spamming rockets at the right corners while cycling Shield powerups and mashing your Spacebar.
What made you think that a wild and wrong speculation about a game you don't even play would make for a sounding argument?

Holy shit

Maybe because it's often spouted (not said) by people that barely played a game, only gave it a passing glance and aren't willing to learn something knew.
So they just decide by Royal Decree that absolutely nobody else can ever improve more than a certain point and that's true because this other game they like that barely has anything to do with the game they are critiquing does the thing they are good at better than the game they are critiquing.

Let's say you have an arena shooter where skill comes mostly from movement and aiming, like Quake.
Then let's say you have another shooter where skill comes mostly instead from tactics and teamwork, like Red Orchestra.

In the first one, you'll still need to plan your movement and you can even play with a team, but ultimately it's your aim and your ability to stay mobile that defines your skill ceiling and the possibilities the game gives you that expand it upwards.

In the second one, movement is very simple and aiming isn't that hard either. Most of the time you'll be camping somewhere motionless and hitting slow moving targets after all.
The skill here comes from knowing where to be, how to coordinate with your team, how to best exploit the equipment of everyone in your squad, how to flank and give cover fire.
It gets to a point where you can have an amazing marksman on a team picking heads left and right and he'll still lose because the superior tactics of the other team get's him overwhelmed and they lose the point.

Both games have their skill ceiling but in totally different areas, and yet when comparing games, people often talk about "the skill" as if there was an universal scale for a single skill set common to all games because they are shooters.
This is not true and the fact you are aiming a gun in first person is the only thing in common they often have. Most shooters explore different types of gameplay mechanics, especially multiplayer ones, requiring different types of skills from you.

Now back to your point again, it's "arrogant bullshit" because some will argue that a game has a low skill ceiling because they are grading it on the skill required by their favorite game, not the one they are currently judging. It's pretending that a literally subjective view is actually objective.

This is very true, but there's nothing inherently wrong with referring with a game's overall skill ceiling as long as you know where most of the skill in the game comes from and grade it accordingly.

Ok, lets get this started
Because the skill floor and ceiling are so close together the difference in skill between a good and a bad player isn't high. So a good player can't be that much better than a bad player.
Except you wouldn't see the same in overwatch. You can't really have one good roadhog beat 5 other roadhogs, that simply doesn't happen unless you were lucky with your ult.
If you ever played a non casual game you would notice that a good player and a bad player is night and day while in overwatch this isn't true.
Like?
see how well spamming rockets works in quake.
Except I do. That is how I know it's so casual. I play it when I want to do something mindless with friends.
That doesn't change the game from being badly designed and casual.

You Overwatch autistics have no argument but if you actually knew what you were talking about you would probably be playing better games.

You know that's a sign of bad game design when the player has to willingly handicap themselves just to make the game fun.

This is basically Dark souls when I play where I always make sure to not go past lvl 25 when playing or else the game isn't hard any more.
I wish dark souls had level caps for certain parts.

thats a funny looking dog. I like him

happy birthday.

Well, we got why you aren't good at the game…..isn't the a mount of effort, is becasue you can't actually git gud

Vanquish get pretty close to it user….try it is the best game on ps3

Go duck yourself faggot :^}

I want Jewish people to go away. That shit is only bad if burger makes them

Shoo shoo, demented sperg.

Because I only play video games ironically.

Jack sometimes sticks his own head entirely up his asshole and defends indefensible shit like Firewatch. Rich Evans, being the mortal form of the slumbering God-Emperor, calls him out on it and has good taste otherwise. But they'll both shit on obvious failures like NMS and Quantum Break.

You were born for this thread.

There's no such thing as casual games. There are casual players and (for the lack of a better term) gamers, there are bad games and quality games.

Casuals happen to like both bad and good games, because their taste and level of introspection is too shallow to tell the two apart.

Gamers actually look at the objective merits of a game and decide whether or not they will continue playing it at every given point in time.

CS:GO is one good example of Holla Forums missing this basic truth - just because casuals like it doesn't mean its any less competitive or hardcore and unforgiving at higher skill levels.

Just because there are cosmetic microtransactions doesn't mean the gameplay is worse. Just because there is a cancerous userbase doesn't mean that when you gather a full lobby it's any less of a hardcore teamwork-oriented game.

The only difference between casuals and gamers is that the former don't give a fuck about games that much. Therefore by making fun of them you're imposing your values on people who don't really care.

It's like making fun of a guy who kicks the ball on Sundays with his friends to pass the time on the grounds of him not being a prodigy at football.

I swear to God, the one defining feature that I've noticed a lot of imageboard posters display is egocentrism. You view everything through your own narrow keyhole of interest without the ability to actually pop a crack in the door for a second and take an actual peek - and this is coming from me, a literal fucking narcissistic cunt.

okay post huge animals mounting cute anime girls

Actually when he was a teenager he called himself "The Modern Day Nietzche"

YOOOOOOOOOOO

Well her tinder said "The radical that you were warned about ;) just here for free meals" and they often go out to "friends places" together a lot to stay the night. I am starting to think he may be Burched, ie; he knows and he's so guilty and ashamed that she's convinced him to be in a "poly" relationship

When I do it'll be when we speak with fists, not with words

Ah I'm a loud mouth retard, I'll hit a nerve plenty. My father is very, very close to doing so but I've told him I'll take on the burden and his pajeet has fucked over our family a lot. I asked him if he wanted to come along next week to pick up my new bike and he agreed so I guess I
ll make a thread in a week.

I'm content with a pillow of Takahashi Minami and weeb toons so I think me and your bro would chill

Yeah tell your brother we all say say hi

I only deleted it because I fucked up some stuff and was too drunk to fix it, some user graciously helped

For more keks another time when I was over in the chin mountains in burma, I showed them wrestling and they went around for a day yelling "JOAN KEENA", It was great. We ended up making them cricket bats with the spare wood we had. Good kids.

Thought about it, lord knows my Dad has thought about seppuku several times as whenever he reminds him he is told he is a bad father etc etc

Every couple of months I get closer. I know he's going to dox me soon as he found out I went to a rally, so I'll wait for a mutual destruction thing.
Until then I'll do a car trip with him and report back if it's decent.

Autism detected

please leave this place

Well, duh.

There's no better way to tell that someone is NOT 18

I think what user meant is that it's easy to publish a study that only samples from cherry-picked sources, so they can come to a conclusion that pushes their own agenda without having to bring up any of the relevant data opposing their own world-view

You don't even have to look at anything good either, just look at league in terms of balance.

There have been players that made specific completely retarded builds popular despite them going against EVERYTHING a character was supposed to do, why? Because the other team wouldn't know how to counter it in the middle of a match and so everybody started to play like morons, because it worked in a very controlled situation where surprising the opponent can lead to a victory more than player efficiency

MGS1>2>3>4>PW>5
Every MGS game is worse than the last.

Those are some hot opinions you got there.

Yeah, I get it. It has one of the best themes and narratives in all of video games. Not story, or character or writing or setting or atmosphere and it easily has some of the worst gameplay in the entire series.

The game is great if you don't have to actually play it

MGS1 had the fastest gameplay with great level and boss design with great dialog and story.
MGS2 had worse level design and dialog but still had fun fast gameplay
MG3 slowed down the gameplay and had the tedious stuff in it
MGS4 had the worst plot of the MGS games up until that point along with being slow
PW had a lot of limitations based on being a psp game which hurt it
5 was the worst of the worst for having the worst story, worst level design and had a bunch of bullshit grind put in.

It actually had a lot of TECHNOLOGY, I remember being impressed as fuck with the limb damage system and actually being able to shoot radios so enemies couldn't call backup

Fucking retards.

This happened in another thread the fuck.

Yeah, but that was a lot of wasted man hour and resources that really could have been better spent on expanding the gameplay of the first game beyond what it did and and added much needed variety to the Big Shell while making each strut of Big Shell 2 it's own area, filling out an already short game. Instead we got being able shoot napkin holders off the table and slipping in bird shit. The novelty wore off quick needless to say, especially after sneaking through the same area for the 4th time. Until MGS3, it seems Kojima was always more interested in making an "experience" instead of a game. He seems like some kind of idiot that likes to do stupid shit with his computers and constantly says, "Hey, wouldn't it be cool if…" while making a game. He also seems like the type of guy that likes to get stoned and read Cliff's Notes on philosophy.

We believe in you user, i'll be looking forward to that thread.

Currently playing Witcher 2, and on normal, the combat is brutal until you get the dodge upgrade. After which, it's a cakewalk where you never take damage. Playing on harder difficulties wouldn't make any of those experiences any better, (unless they actually do more than just increase hp and damage.)

Ah, so this is about you being bad and blaming the game for your own shortcomings.
When the skill floor is that small, any tiny bit makes a huge difference in the result, it does not change good players being able to stomp bad ones.
If you can't stomp several noobs, maybe you're the noob yourself?

Webm related, just to prove you wrong.

Except I've played non casual games and I've played Overwatch so I can talk about both while you can't probably talk about either.
The skill between bad and good players is notorious in Overwatch and everyone can see it clearly, that's why so many bitch about the mistakes that noobs make. It's just that they don't complain about their aim but rather their bad positioning, strategy or timing. But none of those are "skill" for you, so you'll conveniently ignore that.

Your positioning, entry point, timing, coordination with teammates, knowing when the other team has their abilities in cooldown and reacting accordingly and playing your role appropriately. This is why despite Winston not even having to aim, he still has a very large skill ceiling since jumping on the wrong spot gets you killed and your team tank-less, but proper jumps can even kill other people.
You can be a Widow or a Soldier and rack up kills all game long and still lose because you didn't checked all routes and let someone else pass you, or you're gonna be focusing the wrong guy.

See how well spamming Ults works in Overwatch.
No, seriously. Why do you keep over generalizing the game and thinking it has any merit as an argument?

Easy enough to prove, isn't it? I'm sure you have a screenshot ready with your high rank proving how casual the game is for you.

If YOU knew what you were talking about, you'd know that Overwatch is just the continuation of Threeway from Quake given natural progression and evolution. You know nothing of either game but you'll keep talking as if you were some sort of scholar. Keep embarassing yourself.

You think that's bad, you've never hung out with Dota 2 fags.

Literally every single patch for the last 6 or 7 has been this shit. They have minor patches that serve only to nerf powerful characters in literally meaningless ways (HP regen on passive Z from 5/6/7/8 to 4.5/5.5/6.5/7.5 or something similar) until they repeat the process with some other sleeper OP character and add in a new item that exacerbates the situation. I used to like the game but it gets more retarded every single patch.

inb4 derailing of this thread

I apologize, I was talking with that guy last night, I should have noticed that the thread theme had changed.
Forgive my autism, here's something utterly depressing to get everyone back to the right mood.
if you've seen the video, read the filename

So then what is the best splinter cell game?

No you dumb shit it does the opposite.
kek. You got me. Unreal and Quake are so much easier than a moba shooter.
Holy shit you have just proven to anyone who isn't a casual piece of trash that you are retarded and again casual.
That wasn't 1v5 you idiot. That wasn't 1 guy fighting 5 guys at the same time and winning, that was 1 v 1 and then 1 v 1 and then 1 v 1. You are clearly retarded.
You mean all the things better games have but less important because timing is based on abilities and their cool downs more than situations.
Kek. Almost no one uses voice chat in this shit game and even then coordination at best just means you time your ults at the same time.
Pretty well since Junkrat exists.
?If YOU knew what you were talking about, you'd know that Overwatch is just the continuation of Threeway from Quake given natural progression and evolution.
Holy shit, i'm screen capping this.

Now compare your shitty Webm with something that is actually immpressive

not a single time during your incoherent rambling have you spit out something resembling sense
go back to cuckchan

But we have our very own overwatch threads here :^) this is what happens when you allow cancer, you get faggots outside of the containment threads who push their cancer. At least we dont have league of legends thread (yet)

First play play looks a lot more like luck than anything, especially considering how the commentator is talking about his oponent going for the shock rifle, a non-critical pickup.

Second was UDamage Sniper Rifle. What's amazing about that? Everyone was in short range, failing with the Sniper Rifle at that distance would be disgracefull and it's actually kinda shitty to be using it with UDamage since it's insta-kills with bodyshots. He's last Shock Combo was nice but then again, he was doing it before he saw the other 2 guys to counter the first one's mobility. It wasn't really him reacting to the multiple oponents.
The sniper rifle is a nice weapon and fights with it against shock rifles are fun but that was hardly that amazing, you can have more intense and interesting fights with Ana.

Third was just using the geometry of the map that's specifically made for translocators and an airshot with a grenade, which ain't even hard to use for anyone used to the flak cannon anyway. That kind of plays is the bread and butter of CTF, why is this considered amazing? All maps of CTF are filled with tiny nooks and crannys to shoot the translocator through and get an advantage over the flag carrier.

Second was actually impressive for the 3 consecutive hits but then again, his movement was controlled from the blast and easy to predit for a professional player. Him hitting that guy with the initial combo, I'll atribute to luck since he was engaged with someone else to begin with. The guy capitalized on it and his aim is impressive, but that's it.

The last one is the most disapinting of it all. The first two guys aren't even looking at him, there was no chalenge there, he had level advantage over the third one that also wasn't aware about him and the final two are just bread and butter flak cannon.

Are you really this easily wowed by mediocre Unreal plays? By people simply using the basic mechanics the game ships with to it's intended purposes?
I mean, what the fuck do I know? I only used to duck it out with bots in the Masterfull Difficulty on bad days and Inhuman at good days, both of which they are already cheating to have an advantage over me.
Come back to me once you can time your dodges to avoid 3 rockets in quick sucession while killing the shooter with a link gun.
Come back to me when you can kill someone with a minigun using only your agility and the starting assault rifle (without a second one)

They are. All you gotta know is how to move and aim properly. Overwatch\Paladins\whatever demands more than just that from you.

Check this video sent by clearly someone else and not you with a different IP:
Check what's considered the top best play of them all. It's a guy shooting 5 different guys in sequence, not at the same time.
Double standard much?

Also, bonus round. Go check my video again and notice how Roadhog stops several Ults without even using his. Now tell me about how "spamming your ults" is an effective strategy again.

Shitter confirmed. I bet you're one of those faggots that flanks on Hanamura with everyone else on your team flanking as well. Or even better, you're one of those fags that flanks before your team goes by the main route and then complains that nobody helps him.

Keep being a free kill, please.

You better. Maybe if you read it before you hit Reply next time, you'll say less stupid shit.

Most of overwatch consists of the following steps:
It's just a position based game, nothing else. player skill has little impact on the game.

Unlike Overwatch which doesn't require you to aim or move properly. Holy shit this is amazing. You are either retarded or trolling but probably retarded.

So you actually think your casual game takes skill because of abilities?
Why not play league then? League is casual but required more skill in positioning and ability use and neither game requires aiming.

kek.
Also notice how in many of the UT videos it's LITERALLY 1v5. Not 5v5 and one manages to be lucky enough to get the last hit 5 times. You are really stupid user and probably a shill.

It's a dumber version of League of Legends basically.

You can't make this shit up.

Well, I was gonna keep talking with you, but if you're gonna change IPs every time you need someone to agree with you and post thrice in quick sucession (to agree with yourself, even) then I don't think this would turn out to be a very interesting conversation.

Have fun playing Arma, user.

Also you idiot if you look I haven't changed IPs. Your 3 replies to me have the same IP. Of course an Overwatch idiot is so casual he couldn't even tell that.

So you keep a PC with the same IP and rotate your cellphone or a laptop.
Or you turn off your VPN when you want the first ID and turn it on with a random IP when you want someone to agree with you.
Come on, pal. We aren't all 12 here. Maybe you could have pulled it off if you hadn't used a Farage image for the backdrop there, but that just gives away that it's you again.

You're getting so predictable and obvious it's like you're tripfagging. You can switch IP all you'd like, but if you're a faggot with all of them, it defeats the whole point. You can spoof the IP but you can't spoof the poof.

Considering you are defending Overwatch I was convinced otherwise.
This is the most pathetic defense I have seen on Holla Forums to date. You realized you can't defend your shit game and shit company so you are crying about everyone samefagging against you.
It's totally not that multiple posters can see through your blizzdrone bullshit.
No! It's a conspiracy to attack your poor innocent company who didn't do anything!