chaoslife.findchaos.com/wig-worry-part-2
archive.is/IQ2C1
archive.is/RAZ5s
readmorebooks.deviantart.com/
please
circumcision.org/studies.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thagomizer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Training_routines_(Scientology)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this isn;t video games in the slightest

Also, this is not vidya.

you are not videogames yet nobody is complaining.

Damn. I was aware PA had not been fun in 15 years, but this is too much. And they had the nerve to criticize professional cartoonists on newspapers, when they were in college.

how new are you?

heehee

Gabe's art has just gotten so bad

I used to love PA what happened? I refuse to believe the Movie Blob Simpsons explanation of "you just got older"

what is wrong with circumcision?

Literally nothing, don't listen to these idiots

lol?

KEK

???

found the guy who had the snipped bit of his junk sucked on by a vampire rabbi

Did someone said VIDEOGAMES?!
because i have a comic about VIDEOGAMES!

Holy tapdanceing Christ…
I knew he got cucked something bad but holy shit

the second one is literally the 'meeting GAMERZ at a christmas party' but with 1 less panel

Stop impugning the great Tatsuya "Quim Crusher" Ishida with these stupid feminist edits.

I don't get it.

well, they remove a part of your penis where the biggest concentration of nerve endings are, cause ill understood changes in infant brains and make your dick dry.

So is Penny Arcade just Shilling + Retcon/working backwards to create a comic narrative making it ok?
And what the fuck is with their tumblr art…

Someone post the "adult circumcision" screencap

Gee, I dunno. What could be wrong about it?

That was cute, thanks user.

hihi

You're cute user.

Isn't she a shadow?

I never really followed penny arcade, but it's weird seeing how the art has progressively gotten shittier and shittier whenever it has come up over the years. What the hell is he even doing anymore?

They remove a part of yoru dick without your own permission.

I think cut dicks are cuter and I'm uncut. But apparently that's a pretty rare opinion.

Why don't you go cut your dick then faggot?

Fuck off, you vile queer.

Are we talking 2D or 3D?

As we can see here, cut dicks are for gay jews.

There's nothing else to it, really.

The full embodiment of LOL threads.

Actually, it kinda upsets me.

If you are a tomboy, I don't mind, I'll give it into your pussy and impregnate you. If you are a sissy faggot, I don't mind either, but shut up and just take it in the ass like a good bitch.

10/10 mango

Don't want to know.

Please, no.

every fucking time

And I know I'm beating a dead horse at this point, but holy fuck does the dude who made the first one not live in reality.

And the second one has too much wrong with it to even nitpick at

Fucking shit
Daily reminder the term "Gender" was coined in the 1950s by a psychologist named John Money before driving someoe to suicide

The "girl" shadows are hideous and brutish.
The "boy" shadow is far more demure and feminine.

What is it? Reverse image search shows nothing.

Googled ゆきだるまのヨーデル I'm searching bruv

It's really good if you like loli, also lurk moar fagget

Did you try Sad Panda?
I've already seen it but I have no clue how to find it

Well, it must be a sadpanda thing cause they hide from crawlers.

Forgot spoiler.
Here it is in gif form meant for ants

hah you cheeky cunt

I can't get past the panda in my country because of website filters. Thus ends my search.

Acktually that's only skin, there ain't any single fact that prove is needed to pleasure

Your country blocks entire websites? Why haven't you killed everyone in office and replaced them yet?

exhentai.org/g/840842/d5f3db083f/
15 years in Google Image Search.

Can't you just use a VPN?

its to early, wait tell December

BABY FUCK BABY FUCK
IT'S AWWWRIGHT

Nothing really, the fags who bitch and whine about it are just salty that they had something taken away from them when they were little
-t. southeast asian

shouldn't you be busy getting murdered by superior asians

send help

I saw nothing and I won't see anything, but just thinking what could it have would torment me the rest of the day.

I'm going to close this tab just in case.

If lolicon puts you off that much, you should probably just leave and never come back.

Its just loli bro

I wish I was still innocent like that.

Pussy.

haha

Fuck off to Holla Forums with the rest of the homos.

I'm actually very ok with Chaos Life.
They're kinda vanilla but I still check them from time to time.

the birds one it's actually ok, the other 3 were absolute and unadultered cancer user, get your taste checked

A shekel for a good goyim.

There is nothing "ok" about "if animals could speak they'd be simplistic and annoying".

As for the wig (first pic in ), the guy said:
Of all the reactions I expected to get from wearing my new wig,* I never anticipated the level of hostility I would face from passing many women in public. At the first couple of dirty glares, I just brushed it off as odd, but once I started noticing less-than-friendly looks from more than half of the women I passed, I had to remark about it to K. Surprisingly (to me), she didn’t seem shocked and instead shrugged it off, “that’s just how it is. Welcome to my day.”

chaoslife.findchaos.com/wig-worry
chaoslife.findchaos.com/wig-worry-part-2

Only much later I realized that the girl is lesbian and the guy is a lesbian too, although she sometimes consider herself as a guy trapped in a woman's body or something.

My point is that they look nothing at all like your typical SJW, but they look like Sailor Uranus & Sailor Neptune got married and are living happily in America.

it's not the most original comic idea

No. No they do not. How much are they paying you to shill here?

Not that user but in a similar situation. It's blocked when you use free VPNs. Unless there're free VPNs out there that's acceptable by sadpanda.

Why would I want to shill anything?
I just thought it was funny how classic SJW flipped their shit out when a lesbian couple showed them the finger. Just look at the comments in those links I showed you (I'd post an archive if I gave a fuck), everyone crying because they were saying women could be as cruel and stupid as men.

Enough, here, have some non-triggering cancer.

Marxists, user. They're Marxists.

I seriously hope you didn't just read up on GG and think Milo is a pretty cool jude. No exceptions to their rule. They simply infight a lot, because they lack proper unity.

Is it true that feminine boys have small dicks or no balls at all? How do they do it? Scissoring each other while playing each others 'clit'?

You just were friendo, not very subtly either, with that 'guy is a lesbian' bullshit.

So you want me to give them clicks?

So you just happen to have several comics saved, links on hand, photos of the creator, shit from it's twitter, you expect me to believe you don't give a fuck?

Fucking newfags.

I use Softether VPN client manager to find and easly connect to good, trusty and free VPNs, you could give that a shot. If anything else fails, it will most likely work if you use TOR.

That image is the most sickening thing I have seen all year and I'm someone who masturbates to vore.

Their penises have the usual sizes, like everybody else.

What they "do" is just the general poz crap. Don't buy into anything touting them as "just like us".

She looks cute
I'm talking about the black hair chick

No. She doesn't.

Her makeup looks good. Not her.

You sound trustworthy. I'll give it a go.

What's wrong you cis gendered shitlord?

Inaccurate bullshit.

Uhhh… I thought it was clear that "the guy" was a woman all along, XX chromosome. In the photographs it's obvious that she's a little butch but still a woman. I thought she was a guy because she draws herself as a very masculine person in her drawings.

Here's some archives in replacement for my previous links:
archive.is/IQ2C1
archive.is/RAZ5s

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I actually don't like the makeup but it looks like beneath it there's a pretty girl anyway.

The exception rule doesn't work anymore. Don't play their games, when they'll only shut you out. Burn them.

Also Harry Partridge won't stop sucking Todd Howard's dick.

Yes, we gathered that. I however will call it an it as it is mentally ill and it is a derogatory term.

You also stated you don't care, yet here you are with even more pictures, and fresh archive links.

That's what makeup's supposed to do, you goddamned degenerate.

The archives are actually two years old.
Never mind, I give up with this bs.

I have some stuff I'm sure you'll enjoy.

Oh, is not the baby blender thing?

Still not clicking that just in case you are just trying to make me see blended dead babies.

1/4

well, now, user, let's look at the details rather than rush to judgement
okay that's enough details, that guy's roasting in hell

2/4

The point is you care enough to drag up all this shit. Go away shill. shoo shoo.

It's just a loli that gets fucked by a snowman

3/4

Oh, that's not as bad as I thought.

4/4

they derive no pleasure from sex and then eventually an hero
it's not very complicated

kek

what's the joke

Systemic Oppression.

Ok, so this character spent time with a woman, he was the only guy spending time with her and he is happy about it. If you accept it as part of nature, as something men like (and there's nothing wrong with that) then it's not even a commentary but an observation.

This guy is butthurt because his ideology demands that he must change it, it seems benign but is truly destructive in practice.

they're both girls.

Is this a fucking joke?

Anything from Assigned Male? Thats always good for a cheap laugh

I figured that this was as good a place as any to ask, do any of you know the name of a doujin where a girl fills in for her mascot friend and ends up having sex inside the mascot suit?

Fuck off tranny shill.

Damn shame cause there are some awesome comics out there.

I kinda hope you die soon

I'm cut and uncut dicks are always way better than cut

It would harm NO ONE to require actual consent of the recipient for circumcision before it can be done. It's not my parents' choice when I, not they, will have to live with it for the rest of my life and if for some inexplicable reason I'd have wanted it done anyway I could have gotten it done. You can go from uncut to cut anytime, you can never go from cut to uncut, only make it resemble uncut

I'm not even a jew, how did this happen to me? Did my parents fall for the "it prevents HIV" meme or something?

Made me chuckle. 6/10

Posting my favorite Farside

I used to like pictures for sad children a lot before the author went completely insane. I wonder what happened to him… He went off the deep end massively.

kek

And of course Stephen Gillan's work (RIP?) on antics till he disappeared from the internet.
>readmorebooks.deviantart.com/

Damn cow-tools, I was introduced to reading through comics including the far-side so just assumed there was something else that I was missing to the joke. It wasn't until 10 years later when I read his bit talking about it.

I read those comics after learning he took them all down and after someone mentioned his break-down and such. They really are quite depressing comics and if they were any indication of his thoughts he was in a pretty bad place.

Megg, Mogg and Owl fairly related to depressing comics. I've only rid bits and pieces of the earlier stuff and cannot speak on the newer stuff which may be what vice has. (An Australian author who only recently started posting their comics to vice, I think.)
>please use archive.is/series/megg-mogg-owl

JUST USE SAUCENAO.COM HOLY SHIT

you got me. Fucking wew
Story was cute too, tho

Nice try, Shlomo. But let's see how wrong you are.

circumcision.org/studies.htm

the first one was kinda funneh

Jesus. Very depressing.

For one, you're a faggot, and secondly, you're wrong, cut dicks are disgusting anyone that is cut should consider suicide.

I hope you get circumcised again

C&H was frustratingly realistic at a lot of points, plus he knew exactly how to worm into a ~10 yr. old kid's head with stuff like that one comic that brings up that a record on a phonograph is technically moving at several simultaneous speeds because of how long it takes to make a rotation at each point of the circle

nothing frustrating about it, it was brilliant comic

Legitimately made me laugh

So much emotion, nostalgia and wonder even from reading these. The child-like innocence is captured perfectly while still retaining content of serious discussion. (Not my pictures but just

That shouldn't have made me laugh

Not even the worst of Assigned gender strips could surpass the aura of extreme cancer that image irradiates

I TOLD YOU ABOUT CAKES BRO
I TOLD YOU DAWG

Those are all pretty good.

10/10

ror

Where would it be? Anal circumcision?

Removal of the crown

not videogames tbh

lol trigert

That pic has a point though.
It does no magic to make you a supermodel, but I have an ugly ass aunt that always has a smile on her face, doesn't make her more attractive but she looks like a nice person.
At the same time there's some ugly ass old ladies on the street that have the expression on their faces that looks like they wish death on whoever they see, they look like real witches.

HAHA

…but just in general there are some great things touched upon. Didn't finish it but the other posted above explained it better anyway.

Footrot flats is a weird one but nonetheless another great comic.

still not videogames

You can go have your "culture" threads back on half/v/.

mad

You mean where you just came from? Fuck off, immigrant.

Hobbes you card

Lesbians

Author's on point.

wew

Unsounded is great

true

hahaha

Wait, so you guys weren't joking about Chris castrating and then somehow became 'officially' a
How?

pffffffffffhaha
You got me with that one, user

You don't belong.

In the dark of the future, anons have to archive good comics in case of unforeseen author cuckenings.
Man I fucking hated how that guy went out. If you drink the kool aid, leave your fucking works behind.

They're faggots, both of them belong in a hole in the ground.

"All right: I want direct funding for my living necessities. I want to establish relationships with a group of people who can pay for my baseline needs like food and rent. I am looking for people who do not feel they need to see any “return” on their “investment.” I am looking for people who understand that money is a bad joke we use to hurt each other. I’m looking for people who like me were born with a lot of privileges but who have had the awareness and emotional stability to keep their bucket under the faucet when the money comes out.
I am not looking for the support of anyone who wants a book, or wants to see me put stick figure comics on the internet. I do not need the support of anyone who thinks that I will deserve to eat and sleep only after I have fulfilled some standard they’ve chosen to hold me to. I am looking for people who believe that if you spend your life in a small room thinking, you deserve to live and breathe the same amount as someone who spends their life doing intense physical or mental labor, or who has money that “makes money."

"I have stopped paying rent. I have stopped paying most things. I am keeping my phone plan for now which is $50/month. I cook all my meals at home and spend very little money.
The space I live in is falling apart, did not cost much to rent anyway, and is run by a landlord who chose not to help in any way when a roommate who refused to move out threatened me repeatedly with violence. In part because that roommate followed through with his threats, and because I have spent sleepless nights managing the leaking roof he refuses to repair, I don’t mind taking this time to show my landlord that money is not a discrete, discernible object but an expression of the values present in human relationships. I am interested to see how my life progresses in the next few months."

The sad part is that he probably makes enough through hipster welfare or actual welfare that he won't actually have to see what life is like when you're homeless on the street.

There is an archive, too. Although to be fair I only really care about the ghost ones since after that it takes a dive sans 10 or so individual comics.

The other, more insidious issue related to comics is editing after the fact, pic related.
I made an archive of this guys' stuff because he caved in to an sjw request to make one of the assholes less asshole-ish and he also changed art in a couple of panels. I understand creators have some schizophrenic urge for perfection, but goddamn keep it in check.

spoonfeed pls
help a fellow lolicon
i tried searching for real, but no results

wait, we're posting comics now?

I swear to Allah that this happened already somewhere.

I remember these. Did the guy stop making Get Fuzzy? I haven't seen it around in a while

this has loss edit potential I think

A NUUUUU

Damn user it's been years.

This took way too long.

Yeah it's still running, but it's all reruns. Latest I can find is from 2006.

They generally don't.

This.

Mundane sexual pleasure is boring.

There.

Thats not even the common reason, usually its "I'm too much of a retard to pull my foreskin & clean under the glans" or "It stops people from masturbating" as Kellogg used to say

It's the perfect crime. SJWs can't call you out because you're 'trans' and gay, while you still get to fuck all of the 'Totally lesbian but still love riding cock" girls all day long. Plus the guy gets to live out his weird crossdressing fetish everyday as well.

The guy has it made.

Is she okay?

Still funny

I'm having trouble deciphering this

Chris-chan actually tried this, didn't go so well.

LOL
O
L

The tranny is entirely right that these leftist yuppies are just cashing in on the stupid fads that other degenerates and leftists eat up, the only problem is it's 100% their own fault for normalizing stupid shit like that, they have no one else to blame for them being a commercialized punchline other than themselves

You have to go back.

Being higher up the scale of the oppression olympics doesn't grant you immunity, fam.

I'm starting to have difficulty in believing these 'evidences'. Are the women in these samples stretched up skanks from the ghetto? Besides, aren't girls using dildos that looks like a circumcised penis? Won't they complain about dryness too if that's the case?

Can we all get a nice big F for the Sinfest that was?

F

F.

Chris Chan still looks like a fat autistic man.

lol threads have always been a mixed bag.
The best threads usually have the best comics though I'll agree with that.

She's driving a tricycle in the middle of a public park yet we are meant to pay attention to the proselitism only

Wasn't that a request of one of the publishers though? I still remember the SJW shitstorm that occured around this comic. I hope the artist doing well for herself. Pic related.

ew

Yes, because as we all know, wealthy affluent womynz are the oppressed minority that really matter.

LOL

HEH

So what's Kate "I'm a horrible human being, and a whore with lots of shitty tattoos" Leth doing these days?

Pigbald make their intern slaves draw the strips, teasing them with shitty paychecks and the "privilege" to have lunch with them during a 100+ hour shift.

Even the shit art Dobson used to make was better than the current shit Pigbald and their interns come up with.

Still amazing that we're making Loss parodies after 8 years. Did everyone stop making fun of Jeff "Hand Stav" Jacques for the tranny sex strip he made?

POST THE PORN EDIT!

Why?

I got circumcised as an infant (in a medical hospital, my family is not jewish) and have none of the problems stated in the second, third, fourth or fifth pictures. My dick is easy to clean, and I masterbate without lube with no problems.

However, Orthodox Jews (who are the majority) are fucking insane.

I had the unfortunate displeasure of going to an Orthodox Jew private school because public school put me in a system I couldn't get out of for being a sperg in 3rd grade, so we moved schools constantly until we settled on one. I went to an Orthodox Jew school, and this was how a normal day went.

So they pull a cult tactic right at the start, Davening, which is a repetitive action you must do for an hour and a half straight, and if you're building a brainwash cult, the first thing you must do is build a sense of community, but the second thing you must do is shatter the mind and leave it open to suggestion, which repetitive, boring action does.

The school was hyper-religious and you'd get yelled at for infractions like not wearing your yarmulke circle hat thing, even if it fell off, that sort of shit. They also put other kids in charge of kid's punishments for talking, encouraging an abusive prison type of environment where kids could single you out if they wanted.

I got expelled by threatening a girl with violence and physically grabbing her (as she was on the punishment squad and she was really pissing me off), something i'd never done before, and we left. They want beta males and females because they don't call out the system, they follow it.

Jews, real jews (you don't see a jew who isn't Orthodox at the head of Isreal's jewish religion), they're fucking insane and brainwashed.

You get guys like Pope Francis, who dares to actually act like a humble monk who devotes himself to God and kindness (and he has been very based, at least for a Pope) but every time you look at the Jewish Orthodoxy it's "goys are slaves" this, "all those who are not jewish are cattle" that.

After the Muslims kick the bucket, the Jews are going to go, because they will have no excuse to exist then, and they know this.

It allows for some variation.

LOL

post the dick edit

Man I thought I was retarded. It's been a while since I've read cursive so I thought I could no longer understand it. Turns out it's in French and I'm only a regular idiot

KILL ALL JEWS.

“Thagomizer” is now the official name for that thing on a stegosaurus thanks to that comic. It didn’t have a name before.

Scientists are fucking dorks and I love it.

this comic makes no sense, the lefties hate guns

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thagomizer

You don’t really know anything about liberals, do you?

Thanks

No, the response to that sort of argument is usually that nobody should have guns, not even police. Have them use pepper spray and tazers and shit.

Exactly, you don’t understand them. The state always has weapons.

But why though?

yeah, but they dont want the niggers to have weapons either.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

come on user, the comic failed, its just like the one with the girl cop going to shoot some woman that masturbated will drunk.

praise kek

They got married and became tame is the shorthand way of explaining it.

This is a joke, right?

fug, meant to link

If only you knew how much the jews influence and control

I find a little comfort in that it's always been like this since the dawn of time.

>he does leave

You motherfucker, I was just working on this

BIXNOOD

Keep going on, yours will be better than mine.

I need an idea for the balloon and the Ooga Booga text if you've got any

Found the liberal.

that's pretty good

You're a genuine dicksucker

Well I can see how it would be unethical to study the harm caused by something already known to be harmful. That would make sense. But if it were known to be harmful then the practice would be opposed rather than defended.

Guffaw.

If you have foreskin, you can masturbate without lubrication.

Is that a Mob Psycho reference?

I knew Mafia 3 was buggy but I didnt think it was THAT bad

>>>/oven/

Don't you recognize the best character in the manga?

If there was a higher quality/resolution version of that image i'd do an edit.

Who the fuck even drives trycicles. What?

Bullshit

Do you happen to be homosexual or is this your normal behaviour?

fresh OC, tell me how to improve it pls

I remember when LOL threads were full of all this new horrible feminist cancer, and we all believed it would just be a fad, and one day we could forget all about it.

No, it's true. You just open and close your foreskin.

what anime is this

Boku no masturbation

My mother had me to be not circumcised, but she died of cancer and my father had it done when I was in 3rd grade.

drug your father just enough so he doesnt move but is still conscious and then castrate him

RIP

I consider the death of Sinfest to be my "Batman Moment" in terms of anti-SJWs. When a world full of life and fun, jam-packed with interesting characters with good chemistry can be reduced to a boiled-down husk of its former self, useful only for ham-handed social commentary and populated only by horrible archetypes, I knew that Social Justice was a plauge upon the world, and a danger to all that is free and creative.

Did you ever ask your father why?

woo lass someone already pointed it out
yeah I noticed that like 10 seconds after posting

I never use lube or any such for faps.
Jews can't fap whenever wherever, lul

No.
But to complicate things even further, I really don't believe him when he tells me this.
I don't remember my penis being different, and I always thought the operation done was a urethra dialysis, because I was having trouble urinating, and it was very painful to pee for a few days after the operation.

But he strongly insists that it was a circumcision.
And I'm never gonna start some fruitless fight over asking him why he would get me such a late circumcision.
It's going to boil down to some form of "It's the right thing to do."

You get to fuck cute lesbians, they get to pretend to still be gay, and you'r shielded from criticism from her even more degenerate social circle.

The problem is that you need to not be 100% degenerate, woman actually need to want to talk to you. Chis-chan has the charisma of a dogturd

Never said it was foolproof, most SJWs are complete pussies who would only say and think shit like that when they have anonymity or power. I'd wager that almost none of them would even conceive of telling a trans'woman' that 'she' is a fucking liar for fear of being ostracized themselves.

You need to understand that no matter how bad Holla Forums is at crushing any dissenting opinion, SJWs are worse because they'll allow no opinion that isn't the orthodox one.

I'm pretty socially inept, but I'm sure the last things your parents want to talk about with you over a meal is social issues.
Altogether that just seems like bad tableside manner.

more? if an study is made just once, the data might be made up, but if the same study is repeated whi positive results, it is belieble

Trips

those would have been quads anyway, dipshit

It was a good attempt user.

Depends on the /cuteboy/, how long they've been flooding their body with estrogens, and if they take maca root or something else to keep 'good kinds' of testosterone in their body.
Also the ones that really can't get hard anymore because no testosterone at all can still cum, but it's reduced to a clear liquid that dribbles out, and they can still be aroused and cum like that, even if they can't get hard. That being said, the majority of gay /cuteboys/ just love to get fucked because dick indabutt feels good. The person you're referring to probably just has his girlfriend fondle it or something.

This guy is retarded and doesn't know what he's talking about. What typically happens is some fag got convinced by trannyshills that hormones weren't going to irreparably fuck up his body, and then when they did he killed himself because he's so ugly no man would ever want him.

I'm cut too, I had paraphelia, and most of those pic are uncutfags trying to lie to themself or full Holla Forumstard that have to find a reason to shit on it

u wot m8

Okay, so let's count pros and cons of being cut
Pros:
Cons:

As you can clearly see, only complete Holla Forumstard will believe that cons outweigh pros.

I'm cut and I usually dryfap because lube/lotion just feels really weird

I've never used lube in my life and I jack off twice a day.

Don't you fucking dare. That's no different from the "NO WOMEN OR POCS VOTE FOR TRUMP. THE ONE OR TWO THAT DO HAVE INTERALIZED OPRESSION." bullshit.

Chaos life are god tier asexual+lezzo quality.

Only twice a day? Nigger step up your game, more then three times a day when Im off form work. And Im cut as well. Lube/lotion is a paon in th eass to deal with at times. Its easier to pull up some porn and fap an go.

speaking of jacking off

This
I've never used lube to fap. It's all thanks to my parents who were kind and loving Scientologists

I'm circumcised and masturbate dry most of the time.

I've just been using a vib.

Gets rid of all that smegma everyone enjoys.
Removes the pleasure of getting sand caught in your clitoral hood.
Removes any chance of phimosis or women to laugh at your disgusting tiny larva wiener.
It is just real real disgusting.
I read it takes away the most sensitive part of the penis because the most nerves aren't in the head of the penis.
I also read somewhere non-circumsized sex is just a man a sticking his penis in a vagina and then having sex with his own foreskin, obviously a much more pleasant experience for a women.

You can't just drop that and not say anything else. Did LRH caress you with his loving gaze every night as you slammed your sausage?

They didn't keep active in it for long after I was born.
We do still, however, get mail from the church and we have many many boxes of Hubbard's books and boxsets. My dad still has some displayed on his bookshelf where he lives.
Oddly enough, I was never told much about it despite doing alot of TRs (see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Training_routines_(Scientology) )

I've been reading a lot about Scientology lately and I'm starting to recognize all of these different shorthand terms. I don't know how to feel about that. What was it like finding out about all of the higher up doctrine, that is assuming you read about it on the internet after the fact?

The only real problem with it as far as I can see is that it's a surgical procedure that hasn't had an update since the fucking bronze age.

The roots of the procedure are also pretty fucked, seeing as it's historical use was as a worse version of tribal tattoos/ritual scars.

Also, Jews.

The rest is skub.

I saw an edit with the last two removed. It was much better.

I can get the removal of the reaction shot, but the "97" is the joke, so removing that removes everything funny in that strip.

I never really bothered reading up about it much, even when chanology happened.
I always knew it existed and my parents had a vague past with it, but it never really struck me to learn more about it. Probably because it never once came up in any conversation.

I think that most people that are against circumcision, are mostly against circumcision of BABIES. If you, as an adult, want to risk a botched circumsision and risk getting your dick mangled, it's on you.

Fair enough, I do recommend reading up on it though. I find it all to be endlessly fascinating

Go away shill

What the fuck?

you didn't even try

I wonder how that would feel.

You're a big fag

The joke is the blank, innocent stare when questioned about how many times she's watched her friend shoot herself. The second panel, "how many times, Max?" is the punchline. We don't need to know the exact number, we just need to know that it has happened many times.

bump

fucking love Get Fuzzy

Sharp, most likely.