User plays:

user plays:
PROJECT REALITY

pt. 5.5: URRRRRRRRRRAH!: Dawn of the final thread edition

Description:
Project Reality is a long running milsim like modification for Battlefield 2 (now standalone), that while not at its peak, still has around 400-600 people playing at all times.
The game takes a nieche between full blown military simulation of the Armed Assault series and actual fucking games, with the tacticool aspects of a milsim without its simulation related clutter, and an expanded upon battlefield-style battle for objectives on XBOX FUCKING HUGE MAPS.
The most populated servers usually support up to 98 players on conventional force vs conventional force conquest-type maps, or asymmetrical warfare type maps which have an organized conventional force finding and neutralizing weapon cashes of the opposing guerilla force, consisting mostly of rag-tag teams of allahu akbars and a BR with 120 ping.
Project Reality heavily emphasizes teamplay and intra- and inter-squad cooperation. It uses an inbuilt mumble client that, depending on your position in a squad, transmits faction tied proximity chat [welcome to the jungle intensifies], squad chat, commander chat, as well as individual squad leader chats.

Important information:
Insurgents can blast nasheeds while driving a bomb-truck into an burger FOB.
You can literally gas the kikes (IDF is a conventional force) in this game.
You can literally unload a nine in the welfare line (african conventional as well as insurgent forces) in this game.
No XP, no perks, no unlocks in this game, plug and play.
This game runs on a toaster, just be sure to turn down shadows.
The launcher has an inbuilt game manual which explains game mechanics in great detail.

The caveat:
The game has rather harsh methods of punishing retards and retarded behaviour built into its mechanics, as well as hawk-eyed hotpockets watching you being a good healslut in the bushes.

TL;DR
Its free nigger, get it.
realitymod.com/

Regarding time coordination:
Standart procedure is joining the Discord server at time T which is usually at 21h UTC, at which point quite a few anons should be on the Discord playing.
discord.gg/XGDPpry

Should you want to play real bad at any given moment, use this realitymod.com/prspy/
its a magic device that tells you what players play on a given serber, with all possible serbers listed look for the [wwew] tags and join in.

Quick tips:

Vehicle tips:

CRITICAL NO-NO´s aka THE FUN POLICE:

This weekend´s event is DEFINITELY endorsed by:
[wwew]: the salt must flow

We'll be playing in an hour or so, newcomers are welcome.
We already have people without mics playing, if you're willing to cooperate and listen, then you can join us just aswell.
See you on the battlefield.

Main thing to know about this game, is that if you listen, you're welcome. Dont be afraid to fuck up some things, since doing something is better than doing nothing.

These need to be repeated
Also:

fuck you ivan

Is this from that one really close game when the other team won by 9 tickets?

yeah

That shit sound too autistic to be fun. I'll stick with Joint Ops if Holla Forums ever decides to play it again

That game
Sorry DonTrumpet.

The squad is full, and if enough anons still want to play Ill make a new squad.

also

We are no longer on hardcore, yamalia ala shit.
We are on Grof

how do i switch seats

Have you tried F1-F8?

I actually played this for the first time yesterday. The game facilitates leadership or subordinance very well depending on what role you want.

It punishes scrubs and assholes who don't know how to play the game and didn't read the manual.

I had a bunch of awesome moments in one match alone. Everyone had a mic. Everyone was working together. It was fantastic.

Translation: I'm a fag who hates good games and wants mindless shooting

I hope you lads are ready for another round tonight!

We're playing in 10 minutes, come join us!

We're on MerK, quite a few on, come join.

That was a nice round.

Why the fuck are slavs your favorite anime???

bump

Where are the webms Limbo? You said there would be webms?

oi, bump

Taking a sniper kit and dying in the middle of nowhere costs your team vital intelligence because there is only one sniper kit per team.
Taking a tank or a CAS and then trashing it can literally mean a loss for your team because those take like 30 minutes to respawn.
PR is solely built around player communication, communication makes or breaks a round.
see

The pain is real

Ben Garrison? Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in Nam. Back then we called him "Gook Gutting" Garrison because he never came out of a tunnel without a scalp, an ear, or covered with blood. Most would call him insane, but that is why the green berets trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realized what a monster they created. You see, most guys that go tunnel clearing take guns. Not Ben. No, he took knives, clubs, hatchets, sometimes nothing but his bare hands. After a few missions I got a chance to talk to him in the mess. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking johnny walker black. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Ben what he could and couldn't do. I asked him why he never took guns with him. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul. "I do it out of respect. Respect for the white race. These slant eye'd scum bags don't deserve the mercy of an American made bullet, but the slow torturous death of the hands of an American man!" In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp knife and stopped just short of sticking my gut. "The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, rice filled bellies is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real killer work."

fug

It's worth it m8, though I haven't played in a few days. Hope the squad is still together.