WEBM Thread

Last webm thread hit page 13. Time to start anew!

Other urls found in this thread:

peggo.tv/
marietaestatequieta.com/2013/05/el-arte-visual-de-la-musica-daniel.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this looks so cool, why can't we have more vidya like this?

Is there more to this?

there's this

#WasteHisBandwidth2016

This is the newest incarnation of the "Us versus Them" mentality.

fucking gators

Looks like this thread needs some VIDEO GAMES

Footage from a game few people bought and less people played. I didn't even know it existed until I saw this footage.

War for the Overworld is actually good, if you liked Dungeon Keeper. Not worth $30 fiatbux, though.

One of the few pieces of content I've enjoyed recently.

Nightclub, fingered, etc.

I didn't want to spoiler both of those but whatever.

The second one isn't video games but it's great anyway.

he is holding his pasta

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

The face of a man who knows the jig is up.

Fuck you Hi-Rez, you had a good game once.

Fur-shit is the strangest thing I've ever seen

Those gamergators, amirite?

The Ninja Storm games are actually quite fun, especially considering the festering cesspit of human garbage they spawned from.

I made the second one myself, it's my first webm.

What is that disgusting thing supposed to be? Looks like it would taste like vomit.

What do you guys download youtube videos with? 4K Video Downloader?

isnt that shit a bitcoin russian miner? or something like that?
I use netvideohunter, it works, sometimes

QUALITY DAS3 LEVEL DESIGN

In light of all our fun video games you have to remember who the real MVP is.

It's MOON MAN.

Brazilian takeaway.

Here's the southerner version.

For regular videos I just use peggo.tv/
For 60fps videos I use svptube 1.2.4

I use clipconverter.cc to download, then xmedia recode for conversion

I don't have enough vidya WEBMs.

I don't know of a moonman song better than that one.

Was that fucking hawaiian punch at the end?

You can make them if you've got the know-how or dwhelper.

What is he even doing?
What's that stuff he's coating the chips with?
I legit hope nobody is going to eat that and it's only a joke.

Can't Stump is pretty good too.

how can someone fuck up that bad?

no it wasnt i think is that red shit you use to mix beer and stuff

There was no sound on the original source. Not my fault.

I've made a few but I have no content worth converting, and for the most part I despise Let's Plays. I've actually considered just recording myself playing games with no mic or cam and doing some.

I'm basically out of vidya webms, but I've got loads of other shit.

Now that I think about it, we could probably do a halfway decent 30 vs 60 vs 120 fps comparison webm with the filesize limit going up like it is.

>lifted a lot of heavy shit at work today
a-a-awaken m-m-my master…

man, the X/Y soundtrack was really better than the gens before that.
Maybe it's just my pleb opinion, but I found X/Y to be really nice and probably the best gen. Sadly it was too short and had too few Pokemon to be a 10/10 game. I'd still five it an 8/10

Ruined it.

I don't really like it either, when the original is so much better.

I think most of the work in XY went into just getting everything to be 3D. Individual models for all 721 pokemon, including alter forms, gender differences, animations, moves. XY was like a stepping stone than an actual full game, I think. If they had put another year of development into it, it could have been better.

Sun Moon is sounding nice, though. Apparently it has over a gig of extra content over what was in XY.

So I made a webm (not the one I posted here) and a few mp4's and for some reason it's not letting me upload them here. Ones that I download from 8ch I can upload just fine. Its only ones that I make myself that don't work.

Anyone know how I might be able to fix that?

There are some mp4 file types that are unsupported by this site, I forgot their names though

Which boku no pico is this?

the 3rd

Seasonal garbage

That scene made it seem mildy amusing, enough to peak my interest at least.
Also it's not like I have anything better to do.

It does shine sometimes, but most of it isn't really good. Nevertheless It's in the other user's filename

you /a/utists are useless

melonpan is gonna have a fieldday with this isnt he

I've always thought anime was supposed to be animated.

Thanks fam

Fresh off the presses lads

What converter do most people here use?

ffmpeg

Oh Mima. I'm sure you'll be back someday.

I'd hug most of those demons. Especially the tall red one.

She will, I can feel it in my bones

lol what a wanker.

Wait, that's not the good one.

nes

Anyone have the "welcome to san adreas" edit of this?

KEEP THE HOOD SAFE H

Source?

Why not just call it a video thread?

Looks cute. The ED alone makes me think of Hakumei to Mikochi. I'd love to see that get animated.

Postan some cute shit

you know one of those is asmodeus the demon of lust right
i t woudntl stop with inly a hug

Been a while since I saw the first VN I ever played

GAY

It's in the video title of

anyone can webm this?
The last part when the guy sees whats behind the door?

Last FlipFlappers webm for now.

I really like this webm, it's comfy.

Hey I made that webm

That one is cool, I like this one better though

Good on you user, its a good webm

These should all fit, right?

Typical magical girl shit.

Shard of meme~~

here you go user

shard of meme meme!

where are the anime noses?

I expected nothing yet I'm still let down

SHARD OF MEME

They don't have any :^)

You seem like you're gay jojobuu

Source?

Bal Sagoth? That sounds like
DAGOTH UR!

I gotta go play this again

I can't read moon runes but I heard this game was pretty fuked up

there must be a translated playthrough, the plot was very dickish

Song sauce?

The plot is pretty fucked up, though I don't remember if there was actually an english patch. You'll have difficulty finding proper playthroughs because there are scenes sexual in nature

I heard something like she put a curse on someone so she went to hell as a punishment and then after the final boss she stays there forever.

yeah, kinda like that, but with more dickish implications

I don't remember most of the plot since I never found a full playthrough, though I know she is forced to forget every death in order to proceed through hell

Thanks fam

no problem

Well that's certainly different from what I was expecting after the first couple of webms.

the best amv

Dayum

I've seen a version of this video floating around but that version is shit and only had half the video, so I found an HQ version to turn into a webm.

What romhack is this?

skellington 4 u

Oh, one more flip flappers webm.

"49 Faggots and 1 Dune Coon" is my favorite.

RIP

What games are those? They look like alotta fun.

OF FUCKING COURSE THERE'S A SECRET GLOBAL CONSPIRACY OR SOMETHING.

This anime is like Shounen-bait 101.

In the time it takes the ball to hit Tokiko he runs back to the mic, dresses and starts narrating

Damn, that guy is still around?

People could put the string on a trigger of a gun or wire a motor onto it to press it years ago. In fact, I bet someone could have put a gun on a rc copter. What about it being on a quadcopter makes it different?

Is there more to this? I am intensely curious. This looks fucking nuts.

lol, these stupid little shits think putting their hair under a hat makes them a boy.

Fucking hell

It's nothing special. It's from a music video, I forget which. It just looks really fucking odd out of context. I'd dig up more info if I could find it again, but you'll just have to take my word since I can't.

Someone should really make a new version of the infamous 2 cutscene with sound and high quality.

its a "vignette" someone made for a RadioHead contest

After spending some more time with it today, I'm only five or so clips away from finishing a new bumper. If some cool new shit gets posted in the next couple months, I'll be able to finish it before the year is over.

I don't even know how the reporter didn't just laugh on the air the second time hail and oates came on

The fpov is the best part.

What the fuck is this crap!

I was waiting for someone to ask the source so I could tease them with that webm

Well thats too bad :^)

HOLY FUCK
I accidentally nuked my shit and lost all of my shit. There was a webm I had with this guy dancing to the Show by Rock opening entitled "Why you shouldn't do anything in front of a green screen.webm". I couldn't find it on Youtube, but probably because I don't know what to look for. Does anyone have it?

Pitiful excuse
Still, you can have it

Kind of. He's still there but he doesn't post much anymore, like maybe more than once a year.

WHAT A LEGEND

Thanks fam. I was hoping it'd get posted eventually, but when I saw the other ones of the same guy I figured I'd ask.
Have some shit.

That's some uncalled for self-awareness right there

Sauce for the third webm?

I love the fact that each color has its own name.

the fuck is this?

What was he even holding?

Why are they still yelling at him when he's dead? Is the audio altered?

LOL, They keep yelling at him while he is laying there dying. Our cops are awesome.

source on the song?

Looks like a screwdriver. Google got what was comin to him. That's the problem with them these days, no respect for the law. You don't approach an officer with a weapon in your hand, EVER. Most white people know this. Googles don't, though. Or at least the dumb ones don't. And they're the ones that end up killed.

Don't know sorry

two cops shooting a black guy rushing at them
A knife
He still had the knife in his hands, I don't even know what yelling can do to help
I don't fucking know

Yeah, like what is he gonna do he just got shot and he is on the ground its not like he is a threat anymore.

did some research. It was a screwdriver, guy was apparently "mentally ill". Still haven't figured out what the new epik meme XD of calling niggers "googles" came from though

A wounded man can still fight though

Holla Forums adopted it from somewhere, though they're starting to hate it anyway

You know murican police kill more white people than black people right? unless that was sarcasm

A halfchan thing. Apparently Google's new authoritarian censorship AI is about to scour the web to spread safe spaces to all or something. So halfchan got it in their head that if they call niggers Googles and other slurs by company names, eventually this AI is going to just censor Google. They very well can't censor their own company name.

While he is belly down on the concrete with bullet wounds in his chest and back and 2 cops pointing guns on him? I don't think he is gonna hurt anybody in this situation user

Well there are more white people. So that makes sense. How's the figure look when population is taken into account?

He is however either violent or mentally ill, so him trying to pull a fast one when the cops get close to him as a possibility that can't be ruled out, hence why the insistence in dropping the knife/screwdriver

Did Rick rustle you're jimmies user?

I wonder if he knew he was going to unleash this meme upon all

true, I'm not denying that the guy won't do something but that guy has to come to his senses once feeling that much pain you know?

That's the ideal expectation, but one never knows. Mentally ill/prone to violence people aren't really known for being predictable

That's it, I lost it.

What is this? I want more…

Yeah, I know but I have seen on some occasions of people who are mentally ill just come to realization on what they have done in real life so I would assume he would too. but i'm guessing that guy might have the off chance of being severely mentally ill so yeah

One of the rules when dealing with potentially dangerous people is to never assume, always play it safe. Though they should've backed up to have a longer window of reaction, that way it wouldn't look like an itchy trigger finger

thats actually kind of interesting. I wonder how closely related googles skynet is to candid's.

I bet its the same one.

what was the song the slavic girl was singing again?

Yeah. Harmful Opinions made that connection in one of his latest videos.

Yeah I getcha, The cops should stepped back to be safe but they just knocked door and there he was with a knife/screwdriver or something

I saw the tweets about that spaz Amazing Banana fucker going after Harmful Opinions. Its a shame he can't keep it in his pants, some of his videos are amusing but the fucker needs to relax

Truly, the world is ran through memes.

really makes you think

Memes are the very soul of the internet, through them we can access it's hidden potential

what is it and is it worth a pirate?

Damn, I miss being able to mess with the captcha like that. I haven't seen a proper captcha like that in aaaaages, though. It's always the fuckin annoying "click the store front" or "click all the boxes with signs" captchas.

I like the idea of Adult Swim style 8ch bumpers.

Nailing it.

Yeah, it was the perfect filesize to give it

brote is my spirit animal.

14Mb webms y/n?

Had an abusive Norwegian FC can confirm (He abused us because he cared and he was our best FC)

Just tried it, not yet

16mb or bust

Who's your waifu?

Meiling.
They didn't do her much justice in my opinion.

Well, China was kind of a joke character in that game, still her shot was among the most powerful.

Hahaha people like you are the reason BLM continues to exist.

I thought it was a combination of jews, white cucks and lazy niggers

Like Instapundit said. "Run them down."

And to expound on that: "Run them down, because if you don't the riot is going to smash your window, drag you out and beat you, or they flip over your car."

Aight, last one

This is my first try at a longer Webm how'd I do.

Not bad
Which game?

When someone denies a bad shoot or lies about the circumstances it undoes all the work we try to accomplish of trying to convince black people that the problem is in their own communities.

There enough good shoots that you shouldn't have to excuse the bad ones. Don't misunderstand me though. I get why the cops are jumpy as fuck. Knife or not, police are trained that an aggressor can close sizable distance before you can get the first round off if you aren't ready.

Indeed, the video makes it look like an itchy trigger finger. They should've backed up in order to have a bigger window to react

It's in the name of the Webm it's called BUTCHER it just came out on Steam 3 days ago.

Looks decent, I'll check it out

keep the hood safe, h

Fresh.

Can anyone give me the name of the track used in this? It's unbelievably familiar.

Good pick

It's curious, most 2hufags I've seen on Holla Forums are either Chinamen or Mokoukin

It gets worse the more you break it down.

Niggers gonna nig, man. They kill each other vastly more than we kill them.

She's the best!

I probably account for most of the Meiling posting.

Well the user that creates the rabbit threads every month is a Chinaman too. I've also seen at least 3-4 Chinamen in the same thread at once, which is quite a bit considering the variety of 2hus

That's me.

Well I figured you lurked /2hu/ when you weren't crossposting rabbit threads, I'm surprised to see you here

As if I could limit myself to one board.

It's more likely than you think. An example would be multithreading, it'd be rude to leave a conversation hanging for an hour because you have other conversations in other boards. I like to kick back and shitpost at a comfy pace

how is everything going otoanon? Have you go on a massive hunt of MADS recently?

It's ok, been wanting to play vidya but I can't decide what would be worth giving a try, so I'm spending my time here. I haven't gone on a large hunt, but with your MADs and a few small scale hunts of mine I finally achieved 600 otomads. Only 150 to go and I will achieve my goal! How are things on your end senpai?

I'm doing good, I have been playing a lot of vidya in between postings, And I haven't gotten anymore mads from the packs recently which I might do before heading to bed tonight.

/2hu/'s way too slow to stay on exclusively.

That'd be nice, I'm always looking for more material. My refusal to download just any MAD of the pile has made this a bit more difficult

This is what I mean basically, I even forgot I was talking to you before. Kind of hard to keep oneself interested in a conversation when it's done in 30 minute intervals. That's why I don't crossboard too much

It's fine, as of recent the latest packs I already have most if not all the mads in them so Its not as effective as before I might start getting my mads from jewtube later in the future.

Well most of mine come from there, so if you haven't seen mine in those packs there might be a lot more to find there.

I have seen maybe one or two of yours there but not many, I will try finishing up the packs by the end of the weekend and probably organize my shit by series on friday.

Alright, considering I'm on my sources are dwindling I'll be hard pressed to find new MADs for now, so the road to 750 will be a bit slow anyway. I'll do my best senpai, you do too!

This is not how guitars work at all.

I hope you make it to 750 user I know you can do it, also if you run out of sources there is always getting MADs from nicovideo or making them

I don't trust the place much, mostly because I don't understand anything, but it might be worth a shot
I don't even know how to use Sony Vegas, making a MAD is out of the question for me.

Still, I'll make it to 750 eventually, and then I can proudly say my collection is complete, for now.

I wish I can create MADs but i'm just retarded on that kinda of stuff, overall I just want to have my mads organized.

Source for this song?

Me too, I don't have that good an ear for pitchs anyway. That and you need high grade autism to be able to make one of reasonable quality, especially if you're going with visuals.

Yeah, I know just sucks that I am unable to do that. that's why I love MADs because some guy out there has spent hours upon hours making it good just like how people make webms on here

That's one of my favorite stage themes. Nevertheless, it's surprising to see such an amount of effort when the community it's aimed to is pretty small. I still remember how +tek, a lad that did superb MADs, started getting depressed with his own work, probably because it didn't generate the same amount of praise as other more "famous" authors. One has to do it for the love of the MAD after all.

I never actually went in depth of the otomad community to know specific artist, but I can see why he felt depressed because he wasn't making MADS for what others wanted not what he wanted.

I think I understood what you were actually trying to say. Yes, and that goes for any sort of personal content out there. If one doesn't make them out of the love of making them then they eventually crave more and more attention, until they reach their limit and collapse

yeah, almost anything can be associated with that
do what you do, not what others want you to do.

Pretty much senpai

Well i'm gonna go knock out, see you next thread otoanon.

Very well senpai, I'll see you next time. I collected quite a bit of new MADs right now

I pray every night that the two of you asphyxiate during your next gay 69 session.

Pray harder boi

I strive for intellectual honesty, and so forced myself to sit through one of your insipid anime remixes before passing judgement. Can you explain to me what about them tickles your neurons? I honestly cannot conceive of the kind of mind that finds them enjoyable. How far has your life fallen that your ego is bound to the collection of these meaningless flashing colors and sound bytes?

That's like trying to understand why people have different tastes on things, it's just downright silly to attempt to rationalize why we like otomads. Now I know you're trying to sound smart, but you could be saying the same about saving reaction images, or any video, or even shitposting on an anonymous imageboard.

And with that I'm off, goodnight everyone

No, child. It is not like trying to understand why people have different tastes. It is exactly trying to understand why people have different tastes. All I can think of to justify your enjoyment of this mind rot is of that woman with an electrode implanted into a part of her brain to manage some sort of condition, who subsequently became cripplingly addicted to sitting there and activating it because it also had the side effect of giving her pleasure. You have conditioned yourself to enjoy the inane babbling of Japanese women affecting high pitched voices coupled with unremarkable electronic music. I want to understand how it is you found yourself where you are today.

As for being smart versus sounding smart, you of all people should know that you are incapable of telling the difference. Would you stake your life on me not actually being smart? Of course not. It's really just an attempt to level the discussion field and pretend our opinions are equally valid, which they are not. If you really insist on deflecting the question, we can easily find some objective third party measure of intelligence, and when I outperform you, you can move to the next step of 3 in suggesting that I'm wrong and you're justified without actually having an argument for it, which would be that I'm ignorant, the last of course being I'm insane- all equally lazy responses from a lazy mind.

Good night, user.

source on that clip?

nevermind, found it

marietaestatequieta.com/2013/05/el-arte-visual-de-la-musica-daniel.html

Are all whites cops now? Come on, man, find a figure of cops v race that takes population into consideration.