Welcome to Camp Navarro. So you're the new replacement…

Welcome to Camp Navarro. So you're the new replacement….

Fuck you.

shipsherd

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Go.
A. Way.

Fallout > New Vegas > Fallout 2 > Tactics > Fallout 3 > Fallout 4

What a waste of dubs.

Fallout 4 > Fallout 2 > Fallout 3 > Fallout 1 > New Vegas > Cuckticks

Third-place runners-up got enslaved. I got the fuck beat out of my legs, and the winner they let go free.

They are all shit. Bad gameplay calore, rest is irrelevant.

(checked)
Actually not a bad idea.

This is how you greet new recruits, OP. No cookie for you.

You are an abortion of anonymity. You must die.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST FUCKING SAY?

What?

I wish it was true, FO2 needed a proper Enclave route

Fallout NV > Fallout 1 > Fallout 2 > Fallout 3 > Tedout 4

This has to end, user. You need to destroy yourself.

And why would I do that, when I am clearly the best hope for the video game industry?

That's not a quote though.

There's actually a really good lesson about game design here.

The latter sounds better tbh. The player is the hero and if they join the evil organization and its well written then they werent actually evil which defeats the point

The original was really good, faggot. A series doesn't spring out of a failure. Except for Homefront I guess.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH=

Wasn't the Enclave pretty much Kidnapping people and experimenting on them as well as trying to dominate the wasteland Caesars Legion style?

Don't really know myself as I only played FO1 and have FO2 on backlog.

Are you a powder ganger?

The Enclave was trying to Make America Great Again.

They were experimenting on people to try to find the most efficient way to wipe out all mutants (post-nuclear humans included) so they could resettle America.

bye.

your proportions are weird

Are there any mods that try and restore the scrapped ideas for the Legion? They are pretty edgy in the vanilla game.

Go away NuCuckifornia Republic

There's a quest enhancer that does a good job. Can't fix the core problems, but it adds new NPCs and quests that make them seem more human than mustache-twirlers.

Can we talk about how shitty the Enclave is as an idea and how it makes absolutely no sense? If they were actually the surviving US government, why didn't they try to establish order and authority right after the bombs fell and people were coming out of the vaults? How come they held off their arrival long enough for rival governments (like the NCR) to pop up? Why were they massacring pure humans who never left their vaults? What the hell was the point of continuing those stupid Vault-tec experiments after the world basically ended? Did it really take priority over, you know, rebuilding society? There is so much stupid shit about the Enclave, and you are especially aware of how silly they are if you just got done with Fallout 1 and you had the expectation of more gritty realism and grey morality. The Enclave is a cartoon villain, and is a prime example how Fallout 2 took a turn downward, placing more priority on "humor" and randomness instead of fleshing out a fascinating world that Fallout 1 established.

Probably an accurate depiction of what would really happen in a nuclear holocaust.

To bad there isnt a Crucifixion mod it would help with the landscape

What's he even talking about?

wat

Huh.. Now there's a decent idea user! Normally whenever I would play I would basically end up just exploring the massive wasteland anyway/settlement building massive fortresses to spam waves to defend against.

Fallout 4 just lacks any soul. As cliché as it sounds, it's up to mods to fix it, even though every Bethesda patch fucks with the mods.

ALSO
Would a Fallout nv in the Fallout 4 engine be a better game? Less crashes for sure, but beyond that.. What do you Anons think?

It's the same engine.

My nigga Dornan ate ass before it was cool.

Fallout 4 runs in an updated version of the skyrim engine.

NV runs in an updated version of the Fallout 3 engine, which was in turn, a modified version of the oblivion engine.

From where did you get information that they might have been the same?

From the fact that they're all gamebryo.

Even checked the details just now.
Fallout nv, oblivion, Fallout 3 were all Gamebryo, skyrim and Fallout 4 are creation engine.
Gamebryo and the creation engine are not the same.

You're assuming he's referring to the Legion.

wew

Ta-da!!
in b4 phone fag

Gee, what now?

OMG THEY'RE IDENTICAL

Maybe you should actually support your argument yourself instead of relying on memes and webms you edgy memelord.

THEY'RE LITERALLY USING THE SAME ENGINE

I bet you'd consider the fact that your parents were blood related before their marriage a "detail" too.

Most Enclavefags haven't really played FO2.

I really doubt any cut content can make them less edgy.

The Legion is definitively the main antagonist in the game. They were the ones that set up this whole situation.

GIVE ME AN ACTUAL DECENT ARGUMENT AND BRING IN THE POINTS AND I'LL ACTUALLY AGREE WITH YOU DUMB CUNTS.

Your agreement isn't necessary for anyone. Now fuck up and charge your phone.
By the way, it's an iphone, right?

You can't post here… you're an abortion of taste… you need to leave…

Suck my crusty scrotum you aborigine cuckold. And no it's not, guess it's just another time you were wrong, but I guess this time you'll have to admit that. :^)

You're up to (8), user, make it (245)

Ah, ye older trolling/bait meme, excellent choice for a response user!! Nope, I actually want a different response from you, and it's not response to any bait you want to to insinuate I'm making in order to make a legitimate response. It's an actual argument or list of points that I want that actually support your claims. If you them, show me the goods, and I'll agree with you if I think that you're right. If you don't have anything however then shut the fuck up and stop stalling. Simple as that.

dodgy spelling
autocorrect can duck itself :^)
now hope you won't try to get out that easy ;)

2 is worse than 1
see

but better than NV

Nigga, if a program can open two different files it means they're made using the same procedure.

I can't open DooM with Cry Engine

AIGHT
SO
HOL UP
SO HOW COME I CAN OPEN 2016 INI FILES WITH A 2000 NOTEPAD??

CHECKMATE, CRACKERS

BECAUSE THEY'RE MADE USING THE SAME SYSTEM FUCK

*steals mafia III*

Indeed, but is that and the identical console commands seriously the only correlation here? Granted they're based on the same system, but to say they're identical just seems absurd - especially seeing as how unstable oblivion, Fallout 3, new Vegas and skyrim were. Hate to say it, but Fallout 4 actually crashes a lot less than any other Bethesda game I've played (and I have played all of the aforementioned throughout the years user).

Nice metaphor. I can only refuel one car with petrol and another with diesel, yet they're both cars? Hmm..

That's the best you could do? You mean to say that the entire game world of Fallout nv would be fully able to transfer over to Fallout 4? What the fuck have you Anons been waiting for then? Too soon? No motivation?

What's the point?

What's the point of transferring it you mean? You don't think Fallout 4 has *any* redeeming factors? The stability? The upgrades? The settlement building you Anons bitch and gripe about this so much, but imagine building your own legion forward Base or Mr house support centre.. ? The perk tree is aiddddssss but if it can be fixed to be Fallout nv style, why are you asking me what's the point?

If there was a chance to make a better game would you go for it, or let that steaming turd lie at the back of all minds?

Yup.
I'd rather have NV be ported to FO2 engine :)

Why are you so fucking obsessed with this?

Interesting.. I always found myself getting incredibly annoyed at the RNG factor in the original Fallout games. Missing wasn't about being a good shot, it was about praying to RNGESUS.

Also turn based combat doesn't make me excited either.

Oh no, if you rolled a 1 in D&D would you say it's all about rng?

BECAUSE I WANT FALLOUT 4 TO BECOME A BETTER GAME
is that such a crime? :'(

It wouldn't matter so much because you would often have a full party to back you up . That and there's rounds instead of turns, lowering the factor of levity over otherwise potentially fatal outcomes in game.

RNG isn't so bad when your character's survival doesn't depend upon the outcome of a single shot.

It's the same shit, just named differently.
You take a turn/round and then they take a turn/round.

eke

Good point, but IIRC Fallout 1/2 never allowed you to save during combat EVEN THOUGH IT WAS TURNBASED :^) Also quicksave

Yes they did.

Ahh, my bad.. Only completed Fallout 1 once, never got around to finishing 2.

Also in D&D there are so many more factors at play like initiative, Reflex, who strikes first etc. It also feels a lot more fluid, and even though the first games of each type (Baldurs gate, Fallout 1) were both released around the same time, BG managed to have a *much* more fluid Combat system.

In Fallout 1 the turns play out more like chess, it feels unnecessarily longwinded, encourages cheap tactics to win and puts extreme pressure onto single moments. Jagged alliance did the same sort of thing, but it also allows for a much more tactical experience - putting down precisely how many action points you want to allocate to any given movement, so you're never left wondering what to do with the remainder of the ap you have left after you use most of it to shoot someone etc.

Fallout has that too, it's called sequence.
And BG didn't even have turn-based combat, it was an abortion of AD&D.
You need to stop talking, every one of your posts has been wrong.

I'm in love with ROCKCOCK64.

Ooooh getting angry over the Internet website are we user? Remember that personal taste and opinion are subjective, and I'm wrong only in the minds of those who disagree you may think that's everyone but turns out that not everyone gets this autistic over a game that somehow turned out becoming a hit, even though so many things about it were just shit e.g the fucking combat. But that's just my opinion user, you're entitled to yours just as I am to mine, we may think eachothers are shit, but we're probably 4000 miles away from eachother, will never actually meet, and this conversation will have no bearing on anything whatsoever. Have a nice day ;)

*evolves from primate*

It effectively means nothing at this point because it isn't finished, but I've been working on one that restores the entire eastern side of the river on and off for a while.

We're all the cockmonglers.

Jesus fuck, you're pathetic. Why are you trying to discuss a game you don't know shit about? What's the point?

Did you even read what I said? People have different interpretations of different games, and if you liked the older fallout games to the point where you can't stand them being criticised then you need to realise what the real problem is. Protip: it's fucking you, you intolerant cunt.

Shit tho fam, at least you acknowledged that i'm not the autistic one here :^) fuck me If I ever want autism in it's purest forms I know where to look.
Jesus. Fucking listen to yourself.

At least don't try defending being factually wrong as opinions you collosal fucknugget.

Aright you got me there tbh fam.. I don't play this game weekly like you fucking nostalgiafags last time for me was probably 7 years ago at least Except for
Nigga I said there was less pressure on the significance of single turns and attacks because you had a whole party.. Find my shit again and read it instead of putting words in my mouth
What other example did I give m8?

Fuck this is getting so boring -.- let this thread die instead of shitposting to oblivion

So, being someone who liked the first game a lot and found the sequel kinda average, would I like FO3 or New Vegas better? I've been refraining from giving either a go mostly due to the FPS transition being too jarring, but I guess it's time to try new things.

Why does this thread exist?

If you like turn based combat and rng you're better off playing jagged alliance or something like that. Otherwise, Fallout Nv is undoubtedly the more true to the original Fallouts in terms of lore and aesthetics.

Fps is a major part of the gameplay though so if you hate fps you probably won't like them.

Jesus christ, are any Fallout games as fucked up as the first one?

I'll be honest, I didn't play fallout 2 either and I want to know from someone who has why they are so evil. Fallout 3 flanderized them into "muh ebul fascists."

Fallout 1 is among the greatest RPGs ever made, faggot.

Switch 4 for 3 and you're right on the money. Nothing is worse than 3.

This is the best part of getting on the internet.

Dude, holy fuck, you need to stop posting. I can't believe you actually kept going.
Did you really fucking forget about all the save-or-dies in D&D? Do you even play the shit you talk about, faggot?

Why? Because my opinions don't coincide with yours? I sure wish intelligent people like you could teach us more about being smart!! :^)

It's fucking sad when the best way to trigger an entire thread is to say one bad thing about a game. When you finally leave school and get a fucking job you'll find out just how important criticism and critical thinking really is. You're not gonna get far by seeing in just black and white. but I'm sure you'll figure out the hard way some day user :^)

Wow you know I didn't want to get involved here but you have literally no point to make, why should anyone treat you otherwise?

You don't deserve a good response, user. Nobody owes you shit here, and we aren't going to give you what you want.

I will never stop posting when I'm triggering such autistic manlets with sockpuppet ids, user. I'm here to provide your mental/physical stimulation for the day? You get me? I'm here is to trigger people like you, user. I'm the highlight of your retarded day wanking over 12 year old games. Haven't you realised that yet? :^)

What?
You're losing it, man, I haven't even been in this thread for half an hour.

Damn I knew Holla Forums was a hive mind, but surely this couldn't be the same person?! could it? :^) Also I'm not going to leave just because you want me to. I'm not actually stopping you from doing anything if you hadn't realised, I saged every one of my posts until now because I didn't want to derail the thread. But now I legitimately don't give a shit anymore, especially seeing as youthe hive ;) have been doing a good enough job of derailing the thread anyway, raising the bump count for your responses to my critiquing.

Do you know what the worst part is? I actually think these are neat games. They have a nice story and great features, but the one moment someone me points out they're not perfect everyone you goes fully autistic.

Look, I'm not here to tell you that brass is gold, silver is steel, bronze is copper. I'm just not going to lie about my opinions to you just for your benefit. And what am I doing to actually harm anyone anyway? If you can't handle criticism or difference of opinion in your debates then why are you here.

I think you like to hear yourself talk.

Only when I provide entertainment for you user ;)

Ahh well.. Let's not break it further shall we ;) Awaiting next response, spin the wheel, pic related!!

hold on, when the fuck did rockcock make a fallout 4 video ?

They were exactly that. Enclave were never anything but melodramatic cunts with delusions of grandeur. They're basicly high-tech Legion.

They're all fucking garbage, kill yourselves.

Off yourself anytime my friend.

being the best thing you played at the time doesnt make it "among the greatest" you nigger

Got anything to back that up or are you just another shitposting nigger?

uhh dice rolls make for a horrible combat system and there are no cute girls

Your weeb is showing. Do you need whipped cream in every dish you eat?

How do I have fun in CRPGs? The only one that engaged me at all was Planescape, but I was busy for a few days then had no motivation to go back to it for some reason. In Fallout I reached the nearby vault then went and destroyed the bandits near the first village that had kidnapped some girl, after that I just fucked around for a bit then got bored and stopped playing.

what game is this

You missed the point about why the writing in NV is so good. There are no "bad guys" in so far as the 3 (4 if you count yourself in the Yes Man ending) factions vying for control of the Mojave all have major pros and cons to each of them.

weeb shitposting aside fallout 1 isnt that great
take off your nostalgia goggles
fallout 2 by comparison is a fucking masterpiece because it wasnt made by 2 people and had enough development time to fully flesh out the mechanics.