youtube.com/watch?v=QXCGnTy-v2M
exhentai.org/g/913088/893710d7fd/
exhentai.org/g/955330/5ca48adcd2/
exhentai.org/g/822871/bf962f4dd7/
exhentai.org/g/982879/f20bc59c8d/
archive.fo/1SqYa
twitter.com/TheMrMaynard
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy shit, another week went by. Time flies, anons.

Lets get this party started.
Banished for maximum comfy.
Doom megawads for maximum rush.

Some e-drama about Candid on twatter. Shit's hilarious.

Some Sephira tracks. Works excellently as background music even though it's not to my usual music taste.

I have some whiskey that I found frighteningly tasty. Don't want to let it become a habit, though.

I'm so full from the dinner earlier I don't think I can eat anything. Maybe some potato chips as snacks as the night goes by.

> FAPPAN
Honey Select. The character creator is really good

Pretty comfy

The Witcher 2
Sabagebu
Nothing
Water
Gnocchi
Veronica Zemanova
Pretty good

Doom 3. It's fun once you accept it as an evolution of the Doom formula and not necessarily a sequel to the first two games, Doom 64 is still a better Doom 3 though.
The Doom movie. I thought this series was supposed to be set in hell, and not an Aliens ripoff with zombies.
A retrospective on the Yakuza series
Milk
Cereal
Not sure yet
Great, it's the halloween season after all

GTAV - Trying to set records on the stunt tracks now that they've got a 2nd leaderboard
Nothing yet, will probably pick up some anime soon
Koji Kondo, Grant Kirkhope
Coca~cola and vanilla sauce
Pizza and chicken
Ara~
Tired and hungry

oh wow it's friday already?

fucking hell time flies

CrossCode and Starbound

nothing

POD and Demon Hunter as always

cofee

just ate lunch, rice with nuggets

this friday is no-fap day, so nothing

tired, insomnia is a bitch.

Starting off spook month with The Evil Within. Pretty enjoyable so far. If I had any complaints it'd be that the boss fights so far have been meh.
Some serial killer documentaries on jewtube to help set the mood
Water.
No idea yet.
Comfy, covering up all weekend and playing horror games while I wait for that hurricane to pass by me. If I lose power it'll quickly turn from a comfy weekend to a terrible one Please don't be a dick, Matthew

2007Scape, Quake and War thunder
Man grapple soap opera
embed
water
nothing
not today
Buttblasted that I can't get a stupid key for a new boss in OSRS

CS:GO Competitive, Solo Queue. Please someone help me kill myself if I get premade with another Ruski team.

Nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=o11cnMUTHM4&index=20&list=FLT2x6MTCzcLvU4KHh56qIFA

Cider.

Haddock fishcakes…some weird shit like that.

Nothing.

Drunk and mellow as hell.

Trails of Cold Steel II. Why does this game have 3 endings? Also Forza Horizon 3.
Nothing right now. Anything good airing?
Bad Suns. Forza Horizon 3 has a damn good soundtrack, so I looked into some of the artists.
Water.
Cereal, probably.
Not yet.
Tired.

Front Mission 2

Nothing

The game's BGM

Probably have a sandwich or something in a bit

Trying not to, been going overboard on that lately

Anxious

I'm flying to Wisconsin tomorrow, never been there before. Anyone here got any advice/recommendations? I heard there's lots of niggers and muslims.

Also, if any of you live in the area, give me your addresses so I can avoid you at all costs

I agree with the sentiment. I played through it some time back. I wasn't exactly thrilled, but it started getting good towards the end (more enemies and more of the dangerous variants). Unfortunately it ended (with a terrible boss fight) before things even revved up properly.

Are those things in the last screenshot mod stuff or actually in the base game?

God Hand.
Code Geass.
Rob Zombie.
Tea.
Nothing.
Dunno yet.
Alright.

finished Ghost Trick earlier today, absolutely brilliant game. Started Ninja Gaiden Sigma on Very Hard afterwards and just beat Murai. Really love that fight, too bad a lot of the other bosses in the game are kinda shitty, most of them are just boring and forgettable, the core gameplay and combat system is fantastic though so it's still enjoyable most of the time.
going to watch the new JoJo episode later
Ghost Trick OST
coke and iced green tea
homemade pizza
nah
pretty good

Friday morning, faggot. What kind of retarded timezone do you live in if it's already Friday night?

I barely see any muslims, there are quite a lot of niggers though, you should be fine.

t. Wisconsinite

KotOR and GG Xrd R. Might go pick up DaS3 from Redbox, see what that's all about.

Dragonball.

Saint Vitus - Hollow's Victim LP

Probably some vodka

Pizza

Nah

Great. Finally recieved my backend check from work.

Oh silly user, nothing there is in the base game.

Civ 5
Welcome to NHK Actually I stopped because it was relatable to the point of becoming boring
2hu shit on jewtube
Water. It's good for your vitamins breh
Fries
Nothing, because no amount of F5ing ultra-specific fetish threads will make new content appear
Abandoned

Probably warframe, baro is back and there is a dev stream tonight
I might go to anime club
All of Pink Floyd's album except More
Water
Dunno, maybe some pizza or something for dinner
Eh, I don't know yet
Pretty hyped for Jojo, that new OP and the prospect of watching Rohan's house burn down has got me pretty excited

There are like 3 niggers total in my entire town, every time I see one I go into fight or flight mode

That is some fucking excellent taste

kek
Which part of the state are you going to?

Sorry but I have to highjack this thread for a second.

Does someone have a link to the share thread archives?

EDF 4.1, Danganronpa 2
Hunter X Hunter, Gundam 0083, Homos on Ice
The Pillows
Apple cider
Not sure yet
> FAPPAN
webm related
Bretty gud, gonna try and work on my gunpla backlog this weekend

Superior

Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines
Random anime OVAs.
files.catbox.moe/3ux1l1.mp3
Sprite.
nah
exhentai.org/g/983676/d76769a0dc/
alive.

Where did they touch you?

Nowhere, and I intend to keep it that way

Tropico 3
Water
Cabbage
Comfy

Yeah, you'll be fine

White Knight Chronicles (remastered version)
Apocalypse Now. I'm going to need some chill shit afterwards though.
Nothing
Tea
Gammon and veg

Going to try to finish up Silent Hill tonight and try to start 2
old episodes of Game Center CX, if anything
ambient shit while i study
coffee
cold medicine
> FAPPAN
probably not
like shit. caught a cold yesterday or so, it's in full force now. on top of that, i had like 3 exams this week, and one next teusday. i also have like no money for shenzen i/o or the silver case remaster, 2 games that released out of the blue from my 2 favorite games. i normally exclusively torrent games, but these guys actually deserve the money. oh well, i'll leave that for another payday.

S4 League
Tired of anime at the moment. Switched to classic 70s turkish movies. RIP Tarık Akan
Eurobeat 91
Ayran
Kofta
I stopped fapping 3 years ago
BANGING

Mountainblade, Neptunia, Rune Factory 4
MST3k, Good Eats, Legend of he Galactic Heroes
Nothing specific, progressive rock, southern rock, classical, whatever
Iced tea
Don't know yet
No
Meh

Fallout 2, haven't played it in years
nothing
Cypress Hill
wine and it's a bad idea
delicious greek salad
nothing
like shit. I've been diagnosed with diabetes, so it's my last drink today, gotta quit drinking and smoking. Also I need to move my fat lazy ass more.

System Shock 2

Hardware, old Simpsons episodes

Iron Maiden

Coffee

pop tarts and wheat thins I was saving up for Matthews destruction.

Soon

Great because I got a hefty paycheck after working overtime, annoyed because the hurricane turned out to be a rip off and now I'm stuck with this shitty food to eat after thinking I was in deep shit.

Also fuck every news outlet parroting the same fucking governor's quote THIS STORM WILL KILL YOU and WE WON'T SAVE YOU and WE'LL NEED BODY BAGS. That doesn't fucking you worthless niggers.

Devoted MC because Chanada is setting shit up, once I complete the job I'll go back to Path of Exile
Nothin'
Playlist as usual
Diet Pepsi
Don't really know what's on the menu tonight
Still looking for monsterguys that aren't entry level shit. I'd ERP at this point but it takes weeks to find a partner for anything even slightly niche and even then the partner might just say "You're a fucking degenerate, go die in a hole" and leave.
A bunch of guys have threatened to raid us on Devoted today so shit's tense.

**doesn't fucking HELP you worthless niggers

Fuck it, I'll participate anyways.

Spec Ops: The Line I knew about the phosphorous scene and how to avoid it, but thought the soldiers were regular enemies and went through with it anyways. Kind of regretting it but at least I can replay it sometime and do things differently if I feel like it.
Undecided, maybe The Battle of Algiers or Burn Up!
katarxis3.com/Alexander_Eisenman_Debate.htm
Wesley Willis
Water
Oats
>FAPPAN
I'd rather not
Tired, headachey, and confused about why this Russian/chink midget crossbreed keeps sending me videos of herself playing the guitar.

Witcher 2. I have no clue wtf is going on in this game. Some asshat killed a king and my character was framed, but everyone already knows he's innocent, or some shit. Also there's some game of thrones politics shit but who cares I just run around and slice up monsters and bandits and whatnot. Also playing Ninja Gaiden II Dark Sword of Chaos. Fucking hawks are worst enemy. Hawks and bats.
nothing
sanic music
sugar free gatorade. it's kinda shitty but whatever
Ate some broccoli, some sirloin steak and egg noodles with cheese sauce.
I don't have genitals.
Like I should get some fucking sleep. Hopefully I can learn to be more productive in the future. I want to do so many things in life, but here I am wasting away.

phase shift
brooklyn nine nine
lots of rum

No time for playing games,
too busy with 3D game dev.
Big House 6.
Also Majora's Mask 100% speedrun.
Bobby Scarnewman
Water.
Pretty good :D

god dammit, mittens. check my quads and take another drink

You all thought it was a pasta, huh? Yes I'm the green autist and i can't play games that lack the color green. I'm not talking about the shit tier light or dark green, oh no. What a proper game needs is a lively shade of lime green; the color of nature, right choices and a happy lifestyle. If i have to give an example, Blazblue Calamity Trigger severely lacked a healthy dosage of green in its aesthetic. Sure there was Bang but
Stop fucking with me. As a result that game ended up being total shit. At least for me. But the good people at Arc System Works quickly recognized their mistake and added Hazama in the sequel Continuum Shift. He has an interesting playstyle revolving around green snakes, his hair is green, color palette overall began to include more green and everyone became happy. This same reason is also why i can't get into Guilty Gear. Their colors all clash with each other, creatin a clusterfuck of a show and yet there's no proper green to be seen at anywhere. I don't want to play as red hothead or blue handsome or orange kid or blue yellow black white dark-green ms. my wings are moving on their own, i want to feel the liveliness and the joy of a character. When i found that Raven from would be appearing as a DLC for GGXrd #Revelator i was super excited because he was kick ass to play as in Overture but no, they turned him into some edgy ying yang boring anime psychopath number 8. Pic related is how my room will look like in the future. I have a good reason for the lack of green in my green. Seeing the right green must feel like swimming; you hold your breath and swim, swim, row your hand in the shit sea of red and yellow, and when you move your head up to breathe, that's the moment you must see the beauty in your eyes. If the whole world was just green it'd have no meaning.

wat

If he doesn't have genitals he could flash himself in public or streak and not get arrested for indecent exposure.

FNM Modern, some Dawn of War mods
Nothing
soundcloud.com/baq5/digital-love-express
Arizona tea.
>FAPPAN
On break
Pretty fine radio man.
Catch you on the flipside.

genitals aren't so special, you know.

Witcher 3 Blood and Wine. New setting is pretty cool. Probably wouldn't still play it otherwise.
Might watch some of Chris Hansen's new show. Hopefully he's as smug as he was in his old one.
Nothing, oddly. Need new music. Reccomend me some metal, preferably power metal.
Water. Maybe beer later even though just one or two seems to give me headaches lately
Nothing at the moment. Maybe some taquitos in a minute
Like I should get a job. Can't seem to find one in this shit province though. Might as well an hero. Also feel I shouldn't post this because I probably sound like a whiny faggot

So how'd you lose them?

Pretty sure I'd kill myself if I couldn't jerk off anymore. How the hell did you even lose them?

Well they're kind of the reason any species still exists. Why/how don't you have them?

This guy gets it.
Green is best.

Stop telling yourself to An hero if your not going to do it. Or your going to end up missing everybody all over again.

Forgot pic.

Oh, MTG. How's bogles doing these days? I haven't paid much attention since the Eldrazi winter. I play affinity.

uh, it's something called penile agenesis or something idk. They say I should be a boy but I try not to think about it too much.

Still just as many free wins and tough decisions, but you'd know all about that wouldn't you mr free moxen robot man.

Stella glow
Jojo
Various records
Chicken
Water
Nope
My eyes hurt

You a robot or something?

You know the drill user. Dicks or GTFO!

wew laddie. That's some fucked up shit.

So this green is no good?

Well that sucks. Better just devote your time to turning yourself into a robot.

Just wondering if anything changed. I assume Jund is back up to the top along with infect and affinity. Did thopters make a splash?

Dead Rising, Drakengard, or Outlast 2 Demo, whichever I'm feeling
Actually going to be streaming a bunch of horror movies Friday and Saturday Let me know if interested, here's the pastebin pastebin.com/ksxtr80t
Protomen and Kendrick Lamar
w a t e r
Leftover tacos and pic related
>FAPPAN
Hot local moms in your area
youtube.com/watch?v=QXCGnTy-v2M

Congratulations on being an eternal dickless shota.

It looks like vomited bird poop

So do you still have balls or are you an androgynous twink?

You forgot the best part user. He has to pee from his butt.

You were literally born to be a fuckboi

Pics?

hey, it's not fun. and yes I have testes.

How does it feel to be the embodiment of this video user?

How does it feel to be a living dick sleeve?

You should still be able to stimulate your prostate in that case.

Fuck, so do you still get aroused? That must be rough

476630 my worst nightmares are dwarfed by your life. I can only faintly imagine what pain your soul is going through.

Also thanks for ruining this whole thread with your weird gross body user.

Call of Chernobyl in a few moments. I picked the right weapons addon for me.
I watched one episode of Dirty Pair.
Nothing, I need sound for stalkan.
Water.
Nothing.
exhentai.org/g/913088/893710d7fd/
Alright.

Blue balled for life must be painful.

Hydra Castle Labrynth, rabiribi, toho6
New jojo's, always sunny in philly
Nothing in particular
Water
Strawberry PB&J
loli
okayish

Valley, Warframe, Shadowrun Returns
Ergo Proxy

Some coffee with a little creme in it.
Gyro
exhentai.org/g/955330/5ca48adcd2/
exhentai.org/g/822871/bf962f4dd7/
There's something ultimately appealing about the way it shifts gears from hardcore femdom to comfortable, borderline-maternal cuddling.
I wan to know what that femdom/cuddling feeling is like, I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired, and trying to write a webcomic is harder than it seems

I regret saying anything.
not really, no, I mean I can see when someone is attractive and such, but it's too painful for me to consider. I probably won't ever have a normal relationship with anyone, so I just forget about it.
uh, no. no thank you. I think I'd rather not. and yes, in case you're wondering, I have to pee out of my butt. there's no way to really control it either so I have to wear adult diapers in the event that I don't make it to the bathroom in time.

You don't just say you don't have a dongle without expecting an explanation.

You still haven't shown us any proof. Show us the dullahan already.

I don't believe you.

You know what you must do. Become the hero we all need.

is it fun?

Damn, that sounds pretty tough.

You should have known this was going to happen

Your loss.

Hang in there, user.
Godspeed you dickless wonder

but you can clench your butt, cant you?

Take pics with timestamp.

SUPERHOT and M&B: Warband.
Whatever bits of Whose Line I can come by on youtube.
UFO - Doctor Doctor
Pepsi
Curry
KC Manticore
I have no fucking idea. I'm just really tired all the time - not just physically, but mentally. I can't bring myself to do anything. I have no clue what's wrong with me.
Hey, you scrolled over it faggot

uh, no. I don't care if you believe me. I have already said too much anyway, I won't humiliate myself further for your amusement. how dare you.

I think I've had enough internet for one day.

You should have just said "no" instead of bringing it up, you dummy.

>PISS, PISS COMING FROM MY ASS

Should have just said no.

You know you want the attention.

It's called becoming a legend, user. It's not like anyone will recognize you from a picture of your dickless crotch, right?

I'd say you had enough age for your life.
Also 840ce2 i recognize that water bottle. Sırma? Türkmüsün?

I don't particularly care either way, it's just that people will ask questions and being surprised is a weird choice.

Try to take a more positive outlook user. Does this really seem like the kind of bullying aiming to make you feel bad?
I'm intrigued and I wish you the best, dickless wonder.

There is hope for a relationship, but with weirdos like us

I hope someone screencaps this

It really won't be worth it unless he (he?) gives us proof

Seriously, I just saw this post, skimmed through.

You're a fucking faggot, like one of those gay fucking kids who scream, "Daddy! I'm cold Daddy help me daddy!" on top of wearing fucking diapers shitting and pissing yourself.

The fuck is wrong with you? Your condition alone screams how much of a fucking weak-minded faggot you are, on top of definitely having some sort of mental deficiency, I wouldn't be surprised if you were suffering from Autism.

I mean why else would you share such disgusting fucking facts about you, your diaper and your deformed dick because you wanted to be a little fucking cake boy, you disgusting depraved sexual deviant. You are no different than those disgusting freaks that jerk off to fucking animals and whatever 'furry' shit they scrounge up, going as far to fucking hump god damn inflatable pool toys for "pleasure".

Kill yourself.

NOW

League Of AssFaggots because it's my go-to game when I want to play something but not actually pay attention to in order to watch youtube.
Re:Zero because Rem satiates my frothy loins.
Ace Combat 5 ost
Luzianne Tea
Your mom
To netorare doujins on nhentai. Not because I'm a cuck but because I'm an emotional masochist.
Like shit because I have to work tomorrow and I can't get NEET bucks like all you faggots.

Finishing up Danganronpa. Aoi best girl. Then I will be playing the Descent games.

IDK, maybe a movie.

The usual I guess. Maybe some Detroit Techno, maybe some Autechre, maybe some IDM, maybe some industrial (metal), maybe some Type O Negative… not really sure.

Milk.

Not today. Hopefully.

Relieved.

Damn dude calm down.

Something you want to talk about, son?

You're that kid who walks into the group that's joking around and just makes drama for absolutely no reason.

What the fuck does half of this shit have to do with anything?

Have you even tried fucking a pool toy? It's pretty sweet, depending on what kind.

Yeah, now no one will even acknowledge my actually on topic post.

We have a dickless, forever shota, bottom boy, who wares diapers, and also pisses out his ass. Yet somehow you're the bigger faggot. Congratulations.

CANADIAN THANKSGIVING WEEKEND MUTHAFUCKAS
Payday 2's new update, gonna play One Down difficulty with a friend, might also play some Nazi Zombies, and Postal Redux
Evil Dead 2
Alestorm, Korpiklaani, Immortal
Some salt and vinegar chips
Water
Not sure, maybe some MGE Hellhounds, but I am not really feeling it tonight.
pretty good, somewhat tired. I am just happy that I get Monday off for Thanksgiving.

Great fucking taste my man. Not as good as Hellhounds, but still second best in my book.
Also to talk about what you're FEELAN, I think you might be depressed. While I cannot say what your situation is, I would suggest getting away from vidya and anime for a short period of time, as that stuff grinds away at you.

HAHA BRO GOTTA SCREENCAP EPIC Holla Forums POSTS TO PUT ON REDDIT TO GET WICKED KARMA, RIGHT?!?!?
Jesus Christ this thread is filled to the brim with autism today.

Here you go user, have a pity (You)

Cherish it, it's probably the only one you'll get for a long time

Nigger it's not a birth defect when he's clearly a fucking cake boy, and I love how you faggots jump to protect this fucking mutant trying to roll it back claiming you were merely jesting.

Get real, this kid has no dick, actually pisses and shits from the same fucking hole, you know where the good Lord split you, and you faggots are probably thinking of ways how to fuck him instead of shaming him to never fucking mention this faggot shit ever again.

Are you triggered? I feel I'm only getting negative replies because you're all a bunch of faggot furries getting upset I mentioned your disgusting kind to begin with. Looks like I struck Diaper Fur city it seems.

Why in the world would you want to fuck a fucking pool toy instead of actually fucking pussy? Explain this to me cause I don't understand the gratification of such an autistic act, it's like people who fuck inflatable blow up dolls, are you only fucking them cause you're too poor to buy a blow up doll or something?

persona 3
nothing
jazz or something
doctor pepper
doritos
brown tomboy childhood friends
pretty meh

Id tell you to kill yourself, but youre not gonna pass on your genes anyways, so who cares

are these threads always such gold?

fuck outta here

Project Reality, something Souls (maybe),
twitch
Ensiferum
beer, soda
they're like, waffles fries, fried chicken, spicy mayo, and a honey sauce, really good (makes me feel like a fat piece of shit)
exhentai.org/g/982879/f20bc59c8d/
nervous, have two midterms and a bunch of other shit outside of class coming up due at the end of this month

Thanks fam-a-lama-ding-dong.

Not sure. Maybe Battlerite, maybe Siege.
Nothing
ADMIRAL TOGO
ADMIRAL TOGO
Coffee & Water
Leftover chicken adobo
Unsure
Great.

No, I'm not a faggot, the fact you actually used the term 'shota' like a fucking twink proves other wise.

Again don't get upset cause again, that type of shit should not be shared, it's autsitic, and clearly a petty attempt of getting attention.

I swear you nu-Holla Forums faggots are the worst, constantly posing pretending you're this and that, but when it comes to making fun of an actual fucking faggot, I get bombarded by a bunch legitimate homosexuals, people whom actually enjoy shoving foreign objects up their ass, and you're trying to label me the faggot here?

When you yourself enjoy shoving GBA carts up your ass cause it makes your fucking diaper feel funny?

Get lost kid. I think your diaper is on too tight.

it's actually about calling you a nigger
you're no better than mister butt piss over there
seems to be working just fine

I'm sorry user, but the only autistic one here is you

He said he has testicles, so he isn't a cake boy, and he was born with no dick, he didn't cut it offf like some mentally ill tranny, he wears diapers out of necessity not perversion, and you are the one who got triggered out of no where.

You can always leave if this place makes you too angry. 4chan's Holla Forums seems like more your speed, pal.

Sorry, I forgot we had a flag.

Booting up TF2, gonna try playing Sonic Generations with a keyboard in a bit
Just watched Shark Skin Man and Peach Hips Girl. Good live action film from the director of Redline. If you like the Yakuza series I'd definitely recommend it, quite a few stylistic similarities.

Also can't stop watching embed related.
The song from embed related.
Tap water.
Peanuts, might go out for chicken later.
Bad that the RB button on my L-310 broke. Any way to fix that or do I need to just buy a new controller?

maybe some PR or something.
Salem on netflix
Power metal
Red wine, its all i have at home atm.
Was at a greek resturant, really tasty.
Attractive women doing arousing things.
Old. I turned 30 today.

Naw it's more like watching a good friend have his life destroyed and then deriving sexual pleasure from it because its in the context of a fictional story. Esoteric fetishes > Vanilla.

That's much better.

I don't think anyone really wants to fuck the guy. It's just a joke.
Have this picture.

i'm surprised no one has called out the edgefag on his reddit spacing

I see you're looking for your daily feeling of superiority by being an ass and looking for others to agree with you.
You can have your daily dose instead.

Nigger it's called getting surgery.

The so called defect heh as can easily be fixed, and should have been fixed when he was first seen to have such a defect.

The fact he even says shit like, I'm supposed to be a boy but I don't like to think about it, clearly proves he's a faggot.

The fact you right now, with all the other actual homos here defending this kid after mocking him in a much more harsher manner using your little faggot furry lingo bullshit, I can't help but come here and break up the hugbox that was about to form.

You clearly hve no idea what cake boy means if you think having shriveled up testicles makes you exempt from being labeled as a cake boy.

Again, he could get this shit repaired TODAY, and yet he's sitting here begging for attention and you retards are eating it up like it's fucking a pu-pu platter.

The only faggots here are getting triggered are the fucking baker's dozen of you clowns running to defend him when again, he's clearly begging for attention, he didn't have to mention it, didn't have to speak about it, but continued and persisted for attention cause he's indeed a faggot.

The fact you can't see this proves this thread is going to devolved to more actual homosexuals running about being all disgusting and depraved.

Because people retarded enough to fall for it in the first place aren't exactly the smartest people to begin with.

Sounds good, got any recommendations? Embed related is really good.

If metal was a highschool cafeteria, Power Metal would be the table that all the autistic kids sit at.

That being said, I pretty much like every brand of metal except drone.

I like how fam and nigger/nigga have become so ingrained in our board's lexicon that we don't even use them ironically anymore. It's honestly adorable.

What the cunt fuck are you talking about?
If you're this butthurt about being mocked for your little edgefag monologue I would suggest that you're in the wrong place.

heroes 3
just watched new jojo episode
twisted sister
water/coffee
had kebabs and smiley-shaped potatoes for lunch, now i'm probably gonna have meatballs and bread
yea, i just showered
tired but excited. i just had a 2 hour algebra lesson with a tutor, and at 7 pm of all times
but on the other hand, i've got a yugioh tournament tomorrow, and nothing to do for the next three days

Are you going to donate yours, faggot?

The fact you think I needed to post an image when My face right now is no face.

Cause frankly I don't have a face to display how bemused I am over such faggotry.

What's worse you're one of those faggots with those autistic Engrish chinese garbage, and you actually had the gall to say,

Meanwhile you fucks are equal to Christian Weston Chandler screaming Julie over and over as you fuck some dinosaur pool toy till it pops from your boney ass trying to hop on it too much.

Read again, you'll see that a couple of these freaks want to fuck diaper boy if they use terms like shota and shit.

Oh boy you're one of those faggots.

Are you upset over what I'm saying? Like for real? Where you need to go out and cry about shit like

Listen bub, I don't need to 'look' around to feel superior to you fucking faggot freaks, this thread isn't even about video games anymore, just about a bunch of actual faggots coddling some mentally disturbed twink whom clearly doesn't want to 'fix' his affliction, one of which CAN and HAS been done before.

Don't get mad at me cause I reminded you of your father, not my fault you're a disappointment to him and everyone around you.

Not much of one. I guess it's just too slow to compete with other decks.
What's more significant is Bant Eldrazi, SURPRISE You forgot about dredge, and Podlees Abazan Collected Chord of Melira Archangel of Tireless Anafenza Thune Tracker Calling Company Pod(Now with tireless tracker.)

Sniper Elite 3 for free
Comedy Central
Moonman
Water
Pizza
> FAPPAN
Ariel Winter
Happy

why hello there, swede
how's all that black dick up your arsehole feel?

You're using nigger lingo and you're trying to claim you know about Holla Forums's lexicon?

The only people using shit like 'fam' are usually niggers, and perhaps Holla Forums is getting flooded with niggers in the first place, I wouldn't be surprised.

Nigger lingo being spammed here makes it clear nu-Holla Forums is here to stay. Don't try to bring up the lexicon of Holla Forums when you're weak-minded enough to start following what niggers do to feel like you fit in.

Here you go

I don't think you get how all this went down.
We were laughing at someone. You got unironically butthurt at him. Now we're laughing at you.
Really hoping this is bait, because getting this asshurt is sad.

GREEN IS BEST.

It's called a prosthetic, that type of surgery is done for fucking trannies, so what's stopping this diaper wearing moron from getting his dick fixed?

For fuck sakes they can put a fucking pinball inside your nutsack to make sure it's weighted properly if you happened to lose one or even both of your fucking nuts.

This kid is just fishing for fucking attention and hugbox mentality that he probably is used to on reddit or 4chan. You kids are eating up this sob story when I know for a fact he's just trying to get some cheap gratification here.

I swear you kids have no idea how to read people and their motives from the way they structure their posts.

Got a source on that? Cause I'm pretty sure re-routing the urethra and giving this kid a fucking plastic dink shouldn't be that complicated.

Only retards that are butthurt are the hordes of you faggots running to piss baby's aid cause I'm assuming I took it too far, when all the replies to the kid were worse, trying to fucking get this freak to post his fucking asshole and shit.

The fuck is wrong with you faggots?

Well, embeded is pretty good.

holy fuck you're all beyond faggots

Holy shit, go back to reddit.

Plus Ultra dude.
Are you playing Doom right now?

The fuck? I'm laughing my ass off at this kid, and laughing my ass off at the kids running to fucking defend this fucking mutant. You retards aren't laughing at anyone here, the fact you kids are fucking pojecting your own anal annihilation upon me is just too much.

Seriously, look in the mirror before you try coming off as if you took the righteous path when you morons want to see that kids fucking asshole and his fucking mons pubis to fucking jerk off to the fact this freak pisses from his asshole.

Cause I'm sure the majority of people defending this fuckwit are the atypical furry fuck-stains trying to get off on harping on this fucking disturbed child.

What the fuck is reddit spacing? What does reddit have to do with a kid pissing out of his fucking asshole, and the fact you fucking faggot freaks are getting your rocks off on the fact that this kid wears a fucking diaper?

Explain that one to me furry boy, cause it seems you're hung up on this whole 'reddit' shtick when that faggot site has nothing to do with what's being talked about. Or are you just trying to find a really autistic means to try and fling shit in my general direction, missing about 10 miles short?

Newfag confirmed

I have never been to reddit, but you fucking retards are fucking squawking about reddit this, reddit that.

So somehow, that makes me the guy from reddit? Again, I got you dumb fucking posers whining about reddit spacing this, reddit that, but yet what the fuck does that retarded site have to do with this kid and his fucking piss baby ways?

You're the kid who went,

So you're the one who wants to fucking tug on your micro-cock to this deformed mutant, and you're telling me to go back to reddit?

You fucking weebs got some serious mental issues to be sorted out here.

This is extremely fucking ironic considering you think anyone is rushing to anyone else's aid. We were laughing at him, now we're laughing at your long-winded autistic rants.

Meme? Are we seriously using meme like a fucking verb now?

I was warned that Holla Forums was filled with memers, but this shit is ridiculous. Yeah no shit I don't know anything about reddit, or fucking reddit memes cause I don't go there shit for brains.

The only newfags here seem to be the dumb fucking morons who have nothing else to say but

and nothing else, cause you kids are trying to fucking hop on my cock because I disrupted your chance of fucking tugging your fucking wee wees like a pack of fucking fruits over your little piss queen.

Get real you dumb nigger.

I'm not giving you any more replies after this.

I didn't know laughing came with tears and noises of crying
right now you are far more pathetic than the guy without a dick, fucking let that sink in, nigger

small dick detected

IT'S NOT FAIR

At least you got trips

Who warned you, reddit?

Illiterate confirmed.

Lurk moar and get over yourself, you poor triggered soul.

At least I can buy a house soon and then never have to deal with the outside world ever again.

Means nothing when even dickless can get quads by accident.

This is amusing and all, but you have to go back.

Are you hiding something from us?

Then why are you defending him?

Why are you autsitic weebs going out of your way to defend him and thus try to pull your typical autsitic antics towards me for doing exactly what you did to him, except not drooling over the fact that he wears a fucking diaper or trying to beg this fucking mutant to look at his fucking asshole.

Let's get something straight right now, You're GAY.

I'm not even ranting, in fact I'm mocking every single one of you by each reply, cause it seems me not even trying to stir shit ends up with me causing a bunch of disgusting faggots to get their dildos and diapers in a twist.

I swear the only reason you kids are getting mad at me is cause you can't handle being pried form the hugbox by someone who clearly isn't apart of your faggot hivemind.

Good, you seem to have the IQ of a fucking nigger to begin with, so your replies are worthless, as with everyone else posting weeb shit from garbage moe trash that they only watch to feel closer to the 8 year old girls in japan who watch that trash.

Those tears and noises of crying you hear of are from the about 7 or so of you trying to fling shit at me cause I'm not a massive faggot like the lot of you trying to ask to see this kids fucking asshole, his deformed piss filled asshole.

The only person here whom is pathetic seems to be the retards trying to confront me in the most passive-aggressive way to the point they can only spam faggot moe shit to helplessly defend their beloved piss queen.

Let that sink in nigger, you're clearly diaper dunked.

Stop double spacing your posts for no reason.

this is my last reply, kill yourself

It is user, but wait until the game releases to think about buying it.
Right now the game goes until maybe lv 25~27

Okay, maybe one more.

Why are you so obsessed with reddit? Does your mommy work there?

No, it seems you kids are illiterate if properly spacing to not make a bloated heap of words looking like a fucking retarded mexican kid who just figured out how to wrangle a fucking keyboard whom has no idea how to space, punctuate or even fucking spell. Clearly you retards are too easy to fucking rile up, it's too fucking funny when you autists actually think you're the one's laughing at anybody.

I'd suggest taking a good look at your life before you try posing as if you're on top when you're only on top of your shit filled diaper.

Get over myself? Why? Does my presence make you feel insecure about yourself? Am I triggering you? Are you bothered?

It seems you have some sort of issue with authority figures if you think someone like me needs to get over myself. Why? You want everyone to remain a dimwitted aspie NEET whom has no balls to do anything but laugh at piss babies when in reality you're equal to the kid with no dick when compared to me.

I think you need to get over yourself, I know faggots are fucking mentally retarded, but you take the cake thinking you're a fucking saint here.

12 year olds shouldn't be using this site, you know. Make sure you tell your mother what you've done.

Is this what it's like to have an autistic child? Anyways, this is the last (You) you'll get from me. I'll give you one more of these pictures in the hopes that it sends you into an autistic rampage.

Reddit

Burnout 2 and other GameCube games prepping for my GameCube Month on Twitch
Random Twitch channels
Turok: Dinosaur Hunter Remix Album
Generic Cola
Havent eaten yet..
Ara Ara
Dope as hell, finally got a call to help me get into a new Career. Should be back to work by the end of this year.

>You're GAY
Your homosexual detector must be broken, and not knowing about Reddit spacing means you certainly aren't from Holla Forums.
Gay or not gay, you're still a larger faggot than anyone else in this thread and that's an impressive achivement. Maybe you can print this post and hang it on your wall, show your parents that you managed to outfag a dickless man who pees from his butt.

That's some delicious projection

Neverwinter Nights 2
Boondock Saints
Blind Guardian
Jack and Coke
Nothing
Don't feel like
Fine

See you on saturday night

I'm 34, I have three kids, and I wouldn't dare let them act like faggots like you, especially you, only now having the means to muster up the courage to just make a comment about how I used the word kid, cause I'm talking obviously to a bunch of underage morons, or in this case with you, someone with the mentality of a fucking three year old.

I'm not double spacing, if you seriously have no idea what the fucking double spacing is compared to single spacing on top of your obsession with reddit, it's clear you haven't been using computers for the last 27 years.

If I was double spacing it'd be fucking double spaced you stupid fucking maple nigger.

I don't care if it's your last reply, take your own advice and kill yourself.

You're fucking sitting there posting spongebob trying to act hard, are you for real right now? Or just triggered cause I made you fill up your last diaper and it's going to be a week before your mother decides to get you a new pair of huggies?

I'm not even typing paragraphs, Are you kids illiterate, or just started using computers around 2010 and now automatically assume you know everything about Computer Literacy?

Yeah, pretty alright stuff.

What is it with everyone listening to power metal today? I don't have a problem with it, as power metal is pretty good, but still.

If that's somehow true I hope they learn better from their mother or someone and turn out alright.

Stop double spacing your posts

Yeah, so I think you should stop posting before your father comes and beats your ass for being a faggot.

Again, being an avatarfag is one thing, but then trying to project the fact you're autsitic upon me when I'm sure you have an entire folder, filled with near 400 images of this autistic chinese engrish poorly drawn garbage trying to use memes as a means to an end instead of you know, not being a FAGGOT.

If anything, you thinking faggot moe shit is going to 'set me off' is the most stupidest fucking thing I've heard in all my times on the internet, Now I figured that's what you autistic weebs do when you feel threatened, throw you fucking fap material at whatever is making you feel funny, but this is just fucking pathetic.

Grow the fuck up sometime instead of being a coddled man-child.

Yes I understand that's where your mother works, but saying the name of a faggot website isn't going to do much when it's pretty obvious you not only go there, but still go there and more than likely have a tab open right thinking it was a good idea to use as cannon fodder.

Stop reddit spacing

But user
you clearly are set off

Please keep posting.

LOL

Mountainblade. Just reinstalled with Pendor mod
Latest series of Red Dearf
Random Gondola videos. Great source for chilled music.
Whiskey and white wine
Spicy pizza for dinner. Not hungry for tast ysnack
Has one a few hours ago, not in the mood now
Lonely

The only faggot here is you kid, you're claiming you're not defending him when you're going out of your way to passive aggressively defend him cause you don't like what I have to say.

If anything you're outfagging the child whom pisses from his asshole, purely for the fact you jerk off to fucking toddlers and actually think that's something to flaunt about. I sincerely wouldn't be surprised if you were a manlet on top of living of welfare.

This is a trip, it really is, specially seeing how much Holla Forums is polluted with you fucking freaks, and soon I'm sure Holla Forums will be too. You nu-Holla Forums kids surely are the reason why faggotry is now accepted around these parts.

Remember, you're proud of this faggotry, something that wouldn't fly if you kids didn't flock here in such high numbers.

Stay mad

In text formatting, a double space means sentences contain a full blank line (the equivalent of the full height of a line of text) between the rows of words

Alright, I'm going to put together the compilation screencap once I've cleaned myself up a bit. Should I include 55aac2's spergouts, relegate it to a second image, or dump it entirely?

Is Pepe green enough for your autism, user?

user, please tell me.
Is this you?

Wow, an actual idiot has appeared. It's been awhile.

I don't think 55aac2 deserves the attention, but if you had to it would be better in a second image.

Well I don't think we can have an image about the Dickless Wonder without also including the man who managed to be an even bigger faggot than the Dickless Wonder

If I did include him in the main screenshot, it would probably only be his original post.

No projection here.

You're a furry whom got triggered and now you think posting cropped images of your fuckign sexualized dog makes you now some sort of intellectual armchair psychologist when it's not only obvious you suffer from a severe learning deficiency, but clearly incapable of understanding what's actually happening right now.

What's worse is that you're trying to shit talk my formatting, on top of three of you retards crying I'm now Illiterate cause I'm using single spacing, as everyone else does here, as you just did yourself. Don't try to turn your computer illiteracy into a source of pride when again, it's pretty clear that the majority of your furry fucks are underage mutants that need to be dealt with.

Yeah no kid, my wife is laughing at the fact it took one post for me to rile up this entire thread and expose the faggots lingering in the deep.

Her words alone are;

So you're attempt at trying to claim my wife will be a better source of education as some feeble attempt at insulting me when none of your autists will get pussy, on top of having three children that you raise and give them proper examples of what to steer clear of in terms of mentally ill children such as yourselves.

Seriously, I'm thinking your dad was a fucking pussy if you hold such high regard for women, You're making it obvious you're from a single mother house hold, cause it's clear you haven't gotten beat before, hence why you're here now begging to see diaper dumps.

It's single spacing, You seem to be really fucking stupid if you cannot tell the difference between double spacing and single spacing. On top of you getting so obsessed with your mothers profession, you sitting there fucking shaking with each press of your caked up faggot keyboard thinking you're now a tough boy for standing up to the evil bully.

You're so effeminate it hurts.

Nice reddit spacing

This is pure unadulterated autism.

Literally anyone can shitpost on Holla Forums for the same reason Holla Forums gets away with shitposting on here. But I apologize, you're an internet badass.

Your wife is also your right hand?

nigger please.

Sounds good.

This is the work of a professional

Yeah it's you, can't believe it took so long for another weeb who likes that faggot two who shit to pop up and try to be another pig-headed faggot moron.

Aren't I the lucky chap.

I don't even understand what you're trying to imply.

I don't play Over watch, I play Quake III. So I don't know why you're showing me a faggot screenshot from an equally faggy game.

I'm not the one saging and running away cause you can't handle being made fun of now am I?

I think you weebs are fucking really stupid, when it comes to making fun of one another, you're perfectly okay with it, but at soon as a real man comes by making fun of all of you for being a bunch of sexually depraved fucking mutants with all sorts of mental and physical disabilities, here comes the mentally and physically deformed defense squad, ready to defend shit filled depends from miles over.

Double spacing is when there's two blank lines, IE Double spaced.

Instead of trying to appear educated when you're clearly still in grade school, quit the act of trying to act like you know better when you're here screaming reddit every other post like a fucking retard.

I've been typing the same way I've been typing on my fucking Apple II, Not my fault you're computer illiterate and bothered by proper formatting kid.

Thanks!

I don't need that from you kid, I don't need some fucking slack jawed faggots fucking gratification or fucking acceptance when it comes to me already knowing that I'm not a fucking faggot and I already know I am the alpha male.

Simple Definition of double–space
: to write or type (a paper, letter, etc.) so that each line of words is followed by a line without words

Full Definition of double–space
transitive verb
: to type (text) leaving alternate lines blank
intransitive verb
: to type on every other line

Also post your wifes tits

I'm onto your schemes boy.

No, but she hears me laughing on skype with a couple of pals in the den and asked what I was doing.

Really, nice attempt at trying to pull me down to your level as if I should be some fucking fruit tugging on my wee wee all day looking at fucking moe trash and trying to get pictures of some kids deformed asshole when I have a family, I have more than enough money to literally have a den filled with my collection, my guns, and a mini musuem of old school computers.

But here we are, two kissless twinks getting envious of something they don't have. Now that's what I call butt-hurt, Here I'll give you a protip since you two are clearly on the lower spectrum here. Take a shower and get a job, maybe then your mother won't have to grimace when she's forced to suck your dick to keep you from hitting her when you get upset over being made fun of on Holla Forums

user, be honest. Where the fuck did you come from?

Fuck you you're not my boss i live the way i want

This entire thread is autism.

glad you made it in time

just started darkest dungeon for the first time, later some silent hill 3 or REmake
bestfriendsplay & some horror movies

water
probably not
probably
embed related

what's your channel?

we were autism the whole time

You're one dumb fucking aspie aren't you?

You go from trying to now debate me what a double space is, even though again, single spacing is perfectly fine and is exactly what I'm doing, giving myself proper formatting so I don't look like I'm leaving a fucking pile of shit in the fucking reply box.

Yet here you are trying your best to act semi-educated when I'm sure you've only been using computers for the last 5 years. Then you have the audacity to think I'm retarded enough to actually do what you tell me thinking you have any authority over someone who's been clearly wrapping your dumb faggot canuck ass around my little finger like it's nothing.

You've proved my point how you're a sexually depraved five year old too just from that alone. This is just too easy. You kids go from wanting to see fucking a piss filled asshole from a deformed mutant, to just being legitimate faggots whom actually enjoy playing with your assholes thinking it's perfectly normal.

Dubs thread

And the sky is blue. Welcome to Holla Forums.

A place where faggot boys like you don't exist.

Yeah you sure do, you live like a depraved faggot who's so desperate to feel the touch of a woman, that you'd settle for some fucking sickly twink playing make-believe to try and feel the least bit 'manly' when there's nothing manly about fucking playing with your own asshole, or anyone's asshole for that matter.

Does your wife know you have autism or do you mainline a cocktail of Riddalin, Adderal, and Lithium in order to keep it hidden?

Or maybe she already knows why you're giggling like a freak in your basement and only asked in order to latch onto your predictable diversion as a coping mechanism.

How do you get this mad?

Did you even read the thread?
Furfaggotry has nothing to do with this.

user, I have bad news and even worse news
the bad news is, you can't read
the worse news, you're retarded

Blame the kid trying to get attention talking baout how he wears diapers, not me.

Blame the horde of fucking sexually depraved horny five year olds whom got upset I scared their fap material away.

You're a furry, posting cropped pornography.

On top of the fact you can only get off to fucking animals with tits and dicks thinking you're anything but beneath me when it comes to such a thing. Seriously kid, it's a known fact that you furries come from problematic households or third world countries, but you take the cake of being literally the bottom of the barrel when it comes to defending your disgusting autistic 'fetish'. Go hump some pool toy and take a time out.

Delete this

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Hey quit imagining my ass around your finger, that's kind of gay.

It's like everyone responding to you has aspergers and actually gives a shit what you think.

I'll wrap my ass around your finger, nerd. And you'll like it because you're a dirty homo.

Did I miss something.
We were fucking with dickless user and then laughing at the autist that started bitching about him.
Where is the furggotry in all this?

Wow, you managed to completely divert attention away from dickless in 21 posts of ranting. Congratulations.
We know its you, dickless. You can stop pretending.

the user you replied to said faggotry, there was no fur anywhere in that sentence
I suppose I get what you mean, but you phrased it hella poorly

You're still talking?

Jesus kid, it's worse when you're trying to claim I'm the one with autism when all I've been doing is merely making fun of you fucking retards to the point you have to improperly label me as one of you.

Fully disregarding the fact of I'm not the one begging to see this diaper boy's diaper, or his fucking piss filled asshole just to get my rocks off, oh no, that title belongs to you.

What's worse is that you fucks from Canada are extremely pig-headed when it comes to acting like your shit doesn't stink when you literally just exposed that you yourself take Ritalin, Adderal and Lithium, thinking if you mention them, you'll be able to strike a nerve when in reality using the empty bottles on the corner of your laptop isn't going to work as an insult, especially if you think using your own mental deficiencies as a buffer will serve as good means to not feel upset.

Plus you can't even fucking spell Ritalin properly, and here you are trying to tell me that I now take these medications that are only prescribed to underage morons during grade school if they misbehave, and I know for a fact in Canada almost everyone is on them.

You're entire post seems to be charged with emotion, what's the matter? You want to settle this like a man, give me your skype and we'll see how far you can take your pent of twink rage kiddo. Your post screams you're ready to fucking REEEEEEE it up.

Stay asshurt normalscum. Hope your wife's enjoying the nigger dick in her ass.

Sorry for the late reply. I missed your post in the flurry of autism.
Fuck, I wouldn't have thought of it.
Man, I'm so tired of pod. Modern needs to go slower. I'd like to see control get some better tools. Thopters would be a neat deck. Maybe the latest block can give it something with its artifact theme. I looked at the tier list. Interesting to see suicide zoo so high, and it's refreshing to see tron taken down a notch even if I did have a tron deck at one point.

I'm not mad, check out 608fb8b, He's so mad he's trying to use his own prescriptions as an insult projecting his own metal instabilities upon me.

He's pretty emotionally charged right now, I guess I must have struck a nerve along the way, then again it'll only end with this Canadian fuck stain whimpering out after using too much of his energy to pose as a grown man.

Lol.

Oh shit you're right. I am a illiterate retard. Or maybe rather a retard for not zooming in on my 1440p monitor

Holy shit user.

What the fuck is with this place today? I mean it's funny, but every thread has some sort of over the top shitposting belligerence and retardation going on.

it was in the heat of the moment, user
I'll let it slide this time, faggot

Dude post wife's tits, my wife wants to see them. Here is word for word what she just said

That's the only reason I'm asking.

I keep egging him on because I want to see how far into hell we can drag this thread.

pillows don't talk, user

you know swedinistan isn't the only country to have suffered from the religion of peace right?
we were occupied 500 years, we were bound to pick up some of the food

Wow, I wonder if we can just nuke this thread because we have gone so far past the point of no return I couldn't return past the point of the return we were so far there I passed the point I passed-
explosion

probably deus ex or something, I dunno

I've been saying I'll start a new anime for like a month now but idk what

Maiden

Coke

Not sure yet

Not figured that out yet

Pretty fucking weird. My life is changing a lot. There are people I thought were my brothers who turned out to be dicks, and the people I didn't like turn out to be okay. Strange mix of really good and fucking horrible.

The state of the world at large is fucked and that makes me feel like shit. But there's a certain methodical satisfaction in knowing that the battle can't be won, and instead preparing for the long night ahead.

Cuckchan is here user, and they're not planning on leaving any time soon. Exodus when?

The past few days as well. It's kind of too "good" to be a coincidence.

Is this why you're all sporting flags?

The best part is knowing you are hammering away at the keys, desperately trying to get as many words and replies out as possible before moving on to the next, likely with some smug 'heh' woven in.

You're like us except with slightly more effort. That's amazing. The internet is a wonderful place.

don't answer that

Halfchan must be raiding us again.

Wow the little retarded is upset enough to even rename one of his files after me.

NOw that's what I called mad, here he is getting upset over me using 'kid' when I'm sure none of your are older than me, and when I mentioned my age none of you stepped up to tell me your age to confirmed my assumptions I'm dealing with a bunch dumb fucking 15 year olds.

Yeah, everyone does has Asperger's and seems to give a shit what I think, especially you if you're going through such lengths to get my attention. On top of using your own medications as some strange insult to buffer yourself to not feel such hatred towards yourself.

Again, I've given you the option to do this man to man, cause I'd love to hear what little twink is trying to pretend to be a big boy near me.

Yeah, I'm the normalfag cause I don't like furry shit?

Are you for real? Then you start talking about how you enjoy nigger dicks that's nice.

So apparently not liking to fuck dogs and sharks is apparently not normal, Again just like the other user, you seem to be getting more emotional here.

Give me your skype, since you seem you have a lot to say, Why don't we have a little chat and see what whimpering furry twink thinks he's man enough to even be posting.

I hereby christen you Swedeson Lars Olaf Cuckson, may your arse never be not filled and your cup never be empty of grade A imported somalian man juice

Well no. I'm only sporting this flag because muh Canada day even though I'm not Canadian. Just so I can join in on the shitposting.

Ok seriously I lost track of the thread. Why are we arguing about diapers again?

Lol.

More like migrating here now that their shithole website is finally going down in flames

Yes, nice description of what you're doing right now.

I do about 300wpm, and you're trying to tell me that I'm desperately trying to get words into my post?

DOn't try and act like a big boy when you're clearly not only new here, but trying to pretend you're on Holla Forums or some shit when in reality, you're that kid who can't even talk on VoIP without having a panic attack.

If you think it takes effort to use a computer after using them for 27 years, you're not only mistaken, but clearly underage, specially if you think saying shit like

When you've only just now figured out what infinitechan is, and migrated from 4cuck recently, it's obvious too.

It takes less effort/anger to rename a file than it does to write what you just did. My skype is kool-guy69 if you want to chat.

I'm just getting attacked by diaper furs whom want to make their presence known, and no one is trying to stop them but me.

Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown until I go over to my friend's place and get drunk while we all make stupid shit in Besiege
Jojo
The Silver Case' OST, really fucking excited to start it up tomorrow, been waiting about 15 years for an english version.
Water, vodka and orange juice when I go to my friend's place
Meat lovers pizza
Minus8's Ankha swf later, or copious amounts of /ara/
Was disappointed my copy of Valkyrie Drive didn't show up, but hanging out with my friends later will make me forget about it. So it's all good in the end.

Holy shit you two faggots stop sperging out at each other.

I think he thanks me and you are the same person because of the flair. Boyo is on some pic related.

This is now the third fastest thread on the site.

Holy shit, it's been ages since I saw this video.

Browse through the thread. It's a battle to see who's the most autistic.
I was going to jump in at one point, but I didn't want to ruin it.

Again, no effort is going into any of my posts, maybe yours, but certainly not mine. Plus I'm sure you're not the kool-guy69 cause I don't think you gave me your legitimate skype and I hardly doubt you're from Suva, Fiji.

I specifically remember asking you for YOUR skype, since you seem to have gotten extremely emotional and hostile in your post.

So if you want to pretend to be a big man, I'm going you a chance right now, but again, coming from a kid whom is ow pretending to be Canadian, which we all know you either are, or just a third worlder wishing he was one, or something equally as stupid.

But you seem to be actually upset over my posts because I'm not some depraved diaper fur like the rest of you.

Lol.

I'm not giving you my Skype so you can use your little 4cuck "hacks" to dox me. I mean, there's not much to be scared of, I just don't want your tumblr followers protesting and shitting on my lawn.
Or, maybe you're just now realizing that everyone's laughing at you, and you want to take this somewhere private so you can save face? Pretty sad.

this is like autism, butthurt and shitposting combined

Embrace your autism, user.

No need to jump in when you're probably one of those homosexual diaper furs to begin with.

That's the thing with you autsitic clowns, you all think you have the balls to jump in think you can 'meme' your way when it comes to dealing with someone who's not some sexually depraved moron such as yourselves.

Right now it seem I only got two to three retards still hanging in there the previous ten desperately defending their boypussy from getting scared out of the thread.

Cause I'm sure if I didn't bother to make fun of that depends wearing loser, the thread would have devolved into a faggot furry hook-up thread, and that has no place on Holla Forums.

Already bad enough with you nu-Holla Forums kids begging for attention in friday night threads to begin with. So do yourself a favor, don't even try cause you're clearly mentally deficient and thus incapable of even comping up with something remotely worth while, but that didn't stop the other faggots from trying though., you'd only be making an ass out of yourself, cause again.

No one likes faggots, no on likes furries, no one likes diaper furs.

You're like the incarnation of the Navy Seal copypasta guy, kid. Nothin' personnel.

I was actually gonna poke fun at the canadian when he mentioned he had a wife by saying "whaaaat, canadians don't have wives, they marry their dogs :D ."
But, again, what's already going on in this thread is comedy gold.

Yeah cause you're afraid to actually talk face to face.

Are you afraid big daddy is going to come down on you? And you're dumb enough to think of the excuse that you think you're going to get doxxed when I'm merely asking to have a one on one with you.

So not only are you a poser whom is too afraid to actually have a confrontation, but you're clearly a fucking wimp, and no kid, don't try and claim I'm magically going to not post in the thread once I'm done putting you in your place.

Quit making excuses.

what the fuck is even going on anymore?

Nobody take it.

What's worse, that copypasta is older than you and the majority of kids posting in this thread.

Canadians are truly the shittiest posters, second to Australians, then whatever third worlders waddle about .

As you can see with your own eyes, Furries are a real rambuncious bunch, they love to shit talk but when it comes to them actually being forced to use their mouths for something other than sucking dick, that's when they take their tails and shove em back up their asses and run away with their hobbled deformed bodies to the nearest furry convention.

Enjoy the show, I know I am.

Did you just done do it?

Heh

How lewd, I knew you were a faggot I didn't expect you to hit on him.

Lol how bad has halfchan become? I am morbidly curious.

(30)
Wew lad

The fact you kids think people even do that anymore, and that's your main fear and concern is fucking stupid.

Are you kids dumb enough to not have a spare skype? Or you know, not be a dumb fucking furry that lets the world know about his autistic fetish and thus having to link every personal account with everything to let the world know?

The excuses are fucking piling it up it seems, guess you furry freaks are all talk, no bite.

Only you would turn the beauty of being a father into something gay. Again, STill waiting on the shark furry boy or the cuck pretending to be canadian to step up so we can have a nice little chat.

But as it seems shark boy seems to be afraid cause he's a fucking moron and probably has his fucking real name plastered on his fucking skype along with links to his fucking furry accounts and the like, same with the other twink.

To think this thread began with just one sole diaper.

What's your damage son?

I doubt it. But my age is about as real as your wife, so…

To name a few

It's too late. Whether the guy is baiting or not, his responses are pretty funny. If he actually is serious I think he might be a SA goon.

How's your first day here working out?

And? You want a sticker for pointing out that little tid bit?

Most Friday night threads usually have people circle jerking with them having up to 100 posts under one ID.

So whatever you thought you were going to accomplish by blurting out the number of posts I have clearly isn't going to happen.

Guess you want some diaper boy pussy too right?

You shouldn't be allowed to post Hank at all.

Again I already stated my age, cough it up kid, it's not it's that hard to share how young you are.

I don't know, my first day here was back when this site first went up, was pretty great not having to deal with dumb faggots like you coming from 4cuck trying to pretend to be something your not in hopes you'll be able to fit in.

On top of using faggot memes from /sp/, so I think today is your first day and you're just a little scared, good thing you came to daddy for help.

I don't even know who's baiting who at this point. You have spewed so much retardation that it would take hours to process.

I'm out.

What was your age again? I missed it. You made a lot of posts. I was just stating that I'm older than copypasta.

Try not to suck any dicks on the way out cake boy.

dubs?

Learn to scroll, or you know learn how to fucking read.

Cause just because you're maybe 2 years older than that shitty overused joke doesn't mean diddly squat.

Right here.

Just how long will he keep this up?

bane?

What is with your fetish about having sex with your dad?

No really how old? Not that it matters much. I'm just curious if I'm the oldest one here today.

alright I lied, I'm gonna roll for dubs first

You can't even reply to me, Geez aren't you special.

Again, you kids can defend diaper boy all you want, it's not the gonna change the fact you're a bunch of limp wristed faggots whom actually wanted to see that kids deformed asshole so you can blow your load all over your fucking net books.

What was the record 90 something?

How much crack have you smoked to reply so fast with so many words?

VEIN?

Come on user. Leave some daddy issues for your other feminist buddies as well.

Maybe it's a bot.

Do you say that while bouncing your "kids" on your lap

200+

come on champ you can do it

It speaks to him. Let him enjoy it while it lasts. Sooner or later he will wake up and realize he is over 30, has no career, no real wife, no kids, his parents see him as a huge dissapointment and he will then an hero. So let him have his "wife" for a while longer.

wtf I'm a #Cruzmissle #Hildebeest now

He won't, his shitposting is too low energy

Aw babies first time trying to project, and he's using simpson memeies!

Oh boy, do you want daddy to get a bib for you?

If you're too autistic to say your age when I asked you the first time, then it's clear you got some authority issues to sort out.

I can type around 300 to 350wpm. Has nothing to do with niggr drugs, so I don't understand if you were trying to be funny, or just underage.

Nope, you seem to be if you can't give your skype to talk to your pep-pep.

Seriously, you furries always try to act big as if you're the top dogs on the fucking web when none of you can handle yourselves in a first fight, let alone handle situations that need you to be quick thinking and ready to rumble.

You're acting like the child you are mentally, and all I have to say is that it's hilarious, even more so you're fearful that I'm going to fucking dox you. My god you must be fucking twelve.

I don't let them sit on my lap, that's fucking gay.

They have their own fucking chairs.

I've been posting here for 3 years, knew about it in it's early stages cause a friend told me about it.

And when did you come here?

Each one of his posts is worth like 3 regular posts though

Is Hank your little husbando, fuckboy? Do you jerk off to the idea you and him bumping your tiny daddy dicks together while he sells you propane? Sad!

I still have that one Bobby preciously tucked away in my folders. I'm glad you're still around.

I'm still not even sure what you're trying to accomplish here.

Dude we get that you're currently sperging out because of the psychosis from when daddy molested you, but it's time to see a shrink

Postal Redux, Evolve Stage 2, and Payday 2 with a friend.
Some B-tier horror movies
ASMR
Pepsi
Oreos
My collection since finishing a task is always fulfilling.
Hungry as fuck, but bretty good. Have a webm.

Where's the skype shark boy?

Are you really that afraid to talk to me? Discord works too if you're truly that afraid. Plus you shit talking hank, you're opening a can of worms you won't be able to merely walk away from.

Post that fucking bobby nigger, I need a folder to fill

You didn't ask my age, I asked yours. So yeah you're on something. Maybe just your natural state. I'm 41, not that it matters other than I'm not bringing up a wife and kids out of nowhere.

This is the best thread.

you're not 41

Posting "Lol." and an image from your bait folder seems to work wonders. It's the strategy I'm sticking with. Of course there is no practical response for this but it'll make him two or three times as likely to respond to your other posts. In terms of economics this type of shitpost serves as a loss leader and a compliment for selling your other products. If enough people buy into this we can gain a first mover advantage but we can't accelerate too fast or the market will saturate and our investors will segue into dubs posting.

Sure is funny how you won't give us your Skype. Not scared, are you? Throw it out here if it's so safe.

Ok? Doesn't matter. Let's just watch 55aac2.

Enter the Gungeon.
Got some movies lined up for later. But nothing right now.
Madworld soundtrack.
Just Coke right now. Got some nice whiskey for later.
Had a sub from a local place. Not the greatest, but it filled me up.
> FAPPAN
I don't fap on weekends. I have a pretty subby gay friend who comes over on Friday nights, and we get drunk and fuck like rabbits. Then we watch movies or play video games.
Hoping I can sleep tonight. All week, I've been sleeping lousy. In a constant state of dozing off, because of it. Keep catching myself drooling.

Did you lose them?

You're gonna get AIDS.

Oh so you're trying to pull that kike bullshit playing armchair psychologist thinking you can project your mental deficiencies here.

You claim to be 41 and you're a fucking furry.

Get lost, not only are you fucking lying, the absurdity that you're still here, and you don't even have a family, and you're sitting here trying to get a gander at some underage deformed mutant boy's asshole.

And no shit you're not bringing up your wife or kids, cause you don't have any. I am proud of my family so mentioning them is easy as pie, meanwhile here you are trying to communicate with me through a thin veil of autism, sexual depravity, and your fur suit.

Cause I'm the authority figure and I asked you first.

Yet again you're trying to play petty mind games and make excuses as to why you can't give me yours. Crying about botnet like a moron when you more than likely use discord on top of having a skype.

Probably too stupid to go through the proper measures, or rather, you're retarded enough to be doing shit you shouldn't be doing and thus fearful of data being collected about you.

Again, give me your skype, quit trying to play your faggot whimpy mind games and cough it up. Cause I am one hundred percent positive you sound like one of those retards who snipped their balls off and sound like that one fat fuck shmorky.

So I implore you to stop being a fucking faggot and cough it up and I also implore you to stop posting your faggot poorly drawn barney the dinosaur looking 'porn' while we're at it.

Hard-drive I specifically had my hank and bobby folder in got reformatted and I forgot to back em up, thank you fellow KotH poster

Do you need to be put on time out with brown two?

Just because I observe the Furry Holocaust anniversary date is solidarity does not make me a furry. Also please keep going until you 'bate me into posting my ID and doxxxing myself. Then we can skype, daddy, in a wholesome bonding exercise. Also don't bring up my dead wife and son again, homo.

Download Tox

Can we just delete this thread and start over again?

I hope you catch HIV/AIDS you disgusting fucking faggot.

Absolutely disgusting, if not worse than the faggot in the diaper. GOd your post reeks of a low IQ cock gobbling moron who's probably one of those lanky twink cake boys, guess you're going to enjoy your fucking boney subby's asshole, maybe you'll finally get Poz'd.

Just waiting for an excuse to kill myself anyway. If I get some ass on the way there, at least it makes things more fun.

Be like Hitler, friendo. He abstained from all sex, and look what he did. Shook the whole world.

Holy shit, you guys have been busy.

Yes please.

Hey man, not every one's into burly dads like you.

If his friend doesn't have aids and isn't fucking random people besides him, how would that happen?

There's no stopping it now user. Embrace it all.

The fact you don't have multiple skype accounts to ensure such a thing happens on top of proxys etc makes me wonder if all you faggots on Holla Forums are just dumb fucking kids from youtube.

I don't have nothing to hide, I'm not some depraved furry trying to beat his meat to fucking children, diapers, and animals unlike you.

Jesus kid you're like a fucking gnat trying to fucking suck on my sack, make like a banana and fucking split your anus open.

Gays don't keep it to themselves, statistically speaking.

Even if you do it'll just happen again

I'd rather be the guy who's putting his dick in a really nice ass, and maybe watching a couple movies after before passing out in a puddle of his own drool.

What were you and "daddy" doing when you were a kid?

Good luck on refilling it back up. But half the fun of having a folder is doing just that, isn't it?

Just keep at it user, I haven't seen a spergout this funny in awhile.

I am immortal, I am eternal, I am one of a higher dimension

Uh oh guys we broke him

I think we broke him

Make me, kid

So, this is how you're spending your Friday night? You really have nothing better to do than this? Camping out on a circlejerk thread and throwing hissyfits? Do you want me to call your dad to calm you down? You're fucking pathetic.

Gave up on trying to screencap the thread manually and Holla Forums's built-in screengrap function doesn't seem to work, so here's a lazy archive: archive.fo/1SqYa

user don't, dad fucking is his fetish.

You didn't break anything, I only grow stronger with each angry post

I'm not shitposting, from all the posts trying to personally attack me, and with you desperately trying to get my attention with every post since you came here, you're the one who is blown the fuck out, I am merely enlightened

Just stop giving him attention. Autistic children tend to tire themselves out if you just let them stomp around angrily long enough.

lol butthurt

But it's fun

Spill the beans. Are you from 4chan or SomethingAwful? I'm genuinely curious.

It adds a Holla Forums logo to the screencaps anyway. It's shit.

I see three children upset that I not only got rid of the furry menace upon this once beautiful board, but are now squabbling among themselves because they fear what they do not understand, pitiful disgusting scum

Nigga what

Furries are cancer and normally the laughingstock on here, but even their extreme degeneracy and a fucking dickless freak of nature pales before your sheer autism.

What the fuck is happening in this thread?

sad to see he gave up this quickly
autists aren't what they used to be anymore

Are you mad because I called you a faggot? Because you were caught in the crossfire? People who enjoy Moe are also cancer and normally the laughingstock on here, so you are nothing more than pitiful scum that needs to be exterminated

The LARPing thread is two rows down.

I want to see where you're going with this.

What are you collecting?

higher dimensional energy

HUH

At least the goon stopped reddit spacing

Moeblob shows like Sora no Woto or Acchi Kocchi are nice to watch on the side if they're well-made, but they're a great source of reaction images and trigger faggots like you.

You're not redeeming you're self, they aren't well made, Do us all a favor and kill yourself

your gay

Trips confirm

The German uniforms and equipment were more authentic than what you see in many WWII movies, excluding a single motorcycle that wasn't supposed to be detached from its sidecar.

Don't stop now nigger

Nigger I don't really fucking care about WWII or the fact you have a boner for Nazis when they were all just a bunch of kikes, your taste in everything is just as gay as your lust for prepubescent girls, kill yourself kike

Divine Cybermancy, at times switching over to Civ IV.
Chris Morris sketches
TMBG, vaporwave mixes
Water
Omelette (perfect for late nights)
Nofap
Just got back from a workout, took a shower and kicking back with some vidya feelin' comfy

Socialism is Communism, if you honestly think the Nazis were any better than the Soviets, you're wrong, I'm all for exterminating kikes, but Hitler was co-opted by them and it's obvious if you researched your history and not a dumb faggot

That picture is mad gay, aight.

The fact you're posting on this board right now and have no idea who that is or what it represents shows the only faggot here is you newfriend

Niggaz tryna to say that Sony copied the Wii? Cmon now… that little controller baby that looks like a dildo. I aint tryna play no games with no deeldoh, aight. Maybe if the game is like, warioware shove it up yo own ass. I dunno if there's any mini games where you shove it up yo own ass. But, what im im tryna say is that, ps3 make the best games.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Misery mod. Just wasted all my ammo to kill my fifth wild Pseudogiant.
Nothing yet, will probably watch the new Jojo episode.
Ensiferum album marathon.
Ice cold water. I should've bought cola or something.
Chicken wings.
>FAPPAN
Nothing right now.
Tired but comfy.

FFXIV or one of the shitty chinese wuxia MMO's I downloaded and am trying.
Red Cliff or another wuxia movie to get hyped for the wuxia tabletop campaign I'm starting tomorrow. Or the draconid meteor shower at some point.
Kyuss - Space Cadet at the moment.
Apple cider mixed with Fireball.
I don't know yet.
Waifu, or some kind of vanilla hentai.
I should've been aborted.
I should've been a miscarriage.
All purpose and feeling in my life has faded. There is now only an echo of sadness and pain ringing through the great hollow inside of me. I move forward because I simply don't know what else I would do.
I would say I'm in pain, but this point I don't think I can call it that- it's just what life is now.
I would give away all my possessions and swear whatever vows necessary if I could enter training as a shaolin monk or something like it.

This is one of the strangest Friday nights in a while.

Valdis Story: Abyssal City,
FNAF: Sister Location
Protomen: act 2 (again)
Green tea
Nutella and cheese sandwich with brown bread
ERP
Cozy. I just wanna sit here, feel happy with my lot in life and whittle time away with things I like

Persona 3 Fes, Persona 3 portable female route
Luke Cage, Kamen Rider Kuuga
Gran Turismo 3 OST
Abita Purple Haze
Grilled Chicken with brown rice and scrambled eggs
Chun-Li r34
Depressed that every new game I wanted to play this year got delayed to next year

I alt-tab away and this shit happens. Holy shit.

ACE MOTHA FOCKIN COMBAT

always sunny
nothing
beer
nothing
milfs and cougars
pretty damn good

Maybe there should be a new thread when it's actually night

SMTIV: A
KOTH
FF VII OST
coga gola -:D
Strawberries
Edged earlier. Maybe tomorrow.
Optimistic. Looking forward to whatever comes my way.

This whole thread is fucked up

Dark Souls, with the whole return to Lordran thing there's lots of idiots trying to "protect" the forest

RLM

Nightwish

Dr. Pepper

Made some burgers in the grill, pretty fucking tasty

/ara/ or /monster/ … maybe both

Bretty good, there is a 3dpd grill that actually showed interest in me, and she's being trying to invite to go out she doesnt get that I dont do 3D so it's kinda sad but that would eat into my videogams time so fuck that, job is pretty chill this time of the year so I was thinking of picking up Dark Souls 3

Here's my twitter, it has all my links there

Everyone is welcome

twitter.com/TheMrMaynard

I know everyone here is well acquainted of the dangers of 3d, but you should at least try man.

Being honest user but I'm almost thirty, I have a nice job, got my pets and my hobbies, I want to pick up a third language not to mention to get /fit/ I don't really see how adding a woman into the mix would actually make things better, so for the time being I would prefer to pick up another vidyia.

Finishing Danganronpa and some RE:Code Veronica X

Maybe Luke Cage or some movie

Tom Waits

Fernet and Coke

Pizza

I'm gonna look up some hentai later

Tired but good

whiskey
whiskey
oh god this was a bad idea
UH FUCCCCK
PUSSY WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BITCH BITCH BITCH FUCK YOU

>>>/reddit/

RE:make and Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow. May play something else.
youtube and anime.
Slayer and Demolition Hammer
water and coke
pizza
2D girls
good, but tired and kinda nervous.

Deck is super busted in all the right ways.
Kind of. I think the best part of modern is that it forces you to master and tinker established archetypes until you have just the right build. I'm fine with ten minute games so long as I have to think deeply about a couple of decisions, then again I do play boggles

Transformers: Devastation, Overwatch, No Man's Sky
JoJo, Github tutorials
Github tutorials and Anything here that seems interesting.
Snapple
bagel with salmon
/bbw/
Pretty good