What's a good videogame with killer clowns?

What's a good videogame with killer clowns?

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/gta/2016/10/06/creepy-clown-gives-toronto-elementary-students-a-scare.html
thesun.co.uk/news/1915043/penn-state-clown-hunt-sees-6000-students-form-huge-vigilante-gang-to-hunt-for-creepy-clowns-that-have-been-terrifying-america-for-months/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PAYDAY: The Heist, technically

Twisted Metal: World Tour

Most enjoyable one. Also gives you one of the strongest weapons in the game.

What game?

What are you new? Use fucking google.

10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE MYSTERIOUS CLOWN SIGHTINGS!

Space Station 13

DMC3

Also, observe witness my ID triple dubs.

Anti down vote!

It's october, freaking out about nothing is the fun thing to do.

dead rising, its pretty good

There is only one game for the true feeling of a horror movie featuring a clown.

how rich

overwatch is a pile of shit and so are you

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door, Reddit is two blocks down.

There were buffoons in Chasm: The Rift if that counts (but the game was "okay").

Man, stop pushing this normalfag clown maymay shit.

I'm tired of running into it even on news sites let alone here, fucking leave.

now that I think about it, I think Twisted Metal and SS13 are the only games where you play as a killer clown.

Hmm… i recall some fighting games giving characters clown suits, but are there any other games where you play AS a clown?

HONK

Why isn't there a Killer Klowns from Outer Space video game?

You're only digging yourself deeper.

Hitman: Blood Money had you dress up as a clown in one of missions.

Correction: it's an option to dress up as a clown. The game offers you plenty of options and each mission is a closed sandbox offering many options, which is awesome.

>>>/auschwitz/

You guys don't want to know what happens to freaks who dress up as clowns in jail.

If we go to war with Russia soon, you'll know who to blame.

LOCAL 14 YEAR OLD BY KILLS HIS STEP PARENTS FOR REFUSING HIM CLOWN COLLEGE CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Everyone here's played enough SS13 to know damn well what happens,or at least I hope everyone knows.

clowns are nothing to laugh at guys
they aren't funny at all

Fuck off mime

Clowns are getting shot all around the city, blacklivesmatter.

What's a good videogame with normal clowns?

So what's the deal with this shit? They said something about it on the news but I've developed a subconscious coping mechanism that filters out most of what I hear on MSM in order to maintain my sanity

Listen, there is a .000000001% of a clown being a psychopath, let alone a murderous psychopath. How many killer clowns in history can you think of besides Gacy? That's right, none. If you're still afraid of clowns, you're a bitch. There's nothing to fear.

There's your answer, right there.

Ask yourself what kind of a man dresses up as a clown just to scare people in the first place. Your statistics are bullshit, 100% OF CLOWNS ARE POTENTIALLY PSYCHOPATHIC KILLERS.

Are clowns even human in the first place?
They're more like subhumans.

But what the hell even is it? Is it just a bunch of faggots running around in clown suits and posting pictures on FB?

I swear to god the news gets stupider every day

You're halfway there.

Now try guessing the origins of this sudden "meme".

It's just a distraction so people forget about Hillary's increasing amount of scandals

They're also committing crimes, is the main thing.

The clowns themselves arent posting, the clowns are hanging around alleys and highways at night and other shit to fuck with people who see them.
Then some people started getting freaked out because all the creepy clowns and started recording their appearances as they drive by and posting them on social media and shit.

Most likely started as a publicity stunt for the IT remake, and then random people thought it was funny that people were freaking out and started dressing up as clowns and fucking with people too.

Dungeon Crawl: Stone Soup.
Unless killer klowns were removed.

Honestly the last thing I expect from 2016 was the general public freaking out over a "potential clown uprising"

Nobody's said that.

Stage 5 will slay you.

That first video, holy fuck.
It's like a fucking parody of itself. Every single cancerous aspect of pop culture in one.

t. skinwalker in clown costume

does Payday count?

Checked.

I said that

I think he's referring to the fact clowns are apparently starting to become a phenomenon in America for some reason.

POKEMON GO

To be fair, one of them stabbed a kid near where I live.

Any answer other than SS13 is wrong.

I think he's referring to the fact that OP is using the
thread template to talk about something other than games. I agree with him, using this template or any template for that matter is appalling. OP should go back to halfchan.

lol

6K penn state college students form a angry mob to hunt down a clown
thestar.com/news/gta/2016/10/06/creepy-clown-gives-toronto-elementary-students-a-scare.html

DID EVERYONE FORGET THAT JUGGALOS EXIST OR WHAT? THEY ARE LITERALLY SOME SORT OF NIGGER CLOWN CULTURE THIS SHIT ISNT EVEN NEW

thesun.co.uk/news/1915043/penn-state-clown-hunt-sees-6000-students-form-huge-vigilante-gang-to-hunt-for-creepy-clowns-that-have-been-terrifying-america-for-months/amp/

I remember being a teenager in 1990s Phoenix, AZ, and seeing that the most degenerate kids in my high school liked some shitty rap group called the "Insane Clown Posse." I thought it was a fad and it would pass in a few months.

Twenty years later, somehow, those two clown-rappers are filthy rich, still alive, still have fans, and aren't in prison. On top of that, Juggalos are considered a street gang by the cops in certain parts of the US.

This is proof that if there is a God, He torments us for his entertainment.

Ayyy Gilbert fag here.

Clowns? Plain old black people are scary enough. As far as I know: clowns have yet to break into an elderly veteran's house and light him on fire.

What videogame lets me stick my dick in a clown?

>>>/gulag/