Why do people play moralfags in RPGs?

Why do people play moralfags in RPGs?

Does anyone else find this interesting? Does it make up some inadequacy or insecurity in their every day lives? Are they simply emotionally and intellectually undeveloped and immature? Are these people a way to make a quick buck from devs like Bioware who want to exploit their childish hero complex?

To be honest I just minmax so I can kick the shit in out of anything that stands in my way and sex whoever is best girl of the game I'm playing.

I've seen this exact OP before.

Practice before we're coming for you, faggot.

CRUSADES SOON

How many times have you made this thread now?

Ok. I'll bite.
Maybe not everyone is a powerplaying no-fun performance obsessed prick like you.

We had this exact same thread about 17 days and 1 hour ago

This thread was here some 3-4 days too, OP keeps posting this shit expecting it to take off.

This same thread was here multiple times yesterday, report and move on but not before checking my dubs.

This thread is nothing but bad things.

Honestly in a lot of games being evil gets you less rewards than being good because the devs wanted to reward people for being good. So 80% of the time if you refuse to accept a reward for a quest or something you end up getting your reward doubled or given some unique artifact instead of useless money.

I suppose that only counts if you're counting "good" as what the game says is good because you can still clean out people's houses without losing alignment for the most part.

Either way in most games I just feel like an asshole if I am an asshole to people. Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark was actually pretty fun to play through as evil though, most other people were shitbags in that game anyway so it didn't feel that lousy being lousy to them and at the end you can romance evil ghost Aribeth and convince her to turn double-crossing you into triple-crossing Mephistopheles and helping you become some sort of warlord. Then after you die she finds your ghost and you continue to be badasses together.

Mask of the Betrayer has the evil path more rewarding materially, like one would expect. It gives you several unique overpowered artifacts resulting from evil resolution of game quests.

Probably boring normalfags who want to "do the right thing". Aka. study business and marry a single mom.

We had this thread like 2 weeks ago. At least change the OP you disgusting cunt.

Because it's fun.
Report and check my dubs.

I like to role play