Kingdom Hearts Thread

LITERALLY JUST ANOTHER PIN EDITION

All it needs is a "Featuring Dante From The Devil May Cry™ Series" stamp.

Is this a new game?
An HD version of the 2nd game?
A collection of all the games?

Fuck me how do you fuck up with the title that badly.

HUH
GAIJIN NO RIKE ALL THE WORDZU?
'''FAKKU YOU''', HAVE MORA WORDZU

It's the buy it again again again edition of the game.

Supposed to be 3D, X movie and Ground Zeroes

I love it not only because I'm a KH shill but I kinda want the ludicrous name theme to go even further. Nothing quite like it.

Anyway anyone looking forward to Soraalam's impressions when he gets back from ComicCon?
I wanted to go, but no dough.

I swear the Japs put big Western publishers to shame when it comes to milking a franchise of every penny.

I mean the only game that felt like the seires could've stopped there was 2FM, and even then there was that cliffhanger. Even though the handhelds weren't nearly as good as 2 they at least all felt like they were trying some new ideas out for 3.

I mean I love badge pins, but fuck buying a game just for it.

I liked playing though KH 1 and 2. 3DS one I just stopped. The story is bonkers, and I'm so turned off of PS4 I might skip 3.
Especially since the "RPG" part feels like a formality. Hell even the action.
The lance guy in 2 and that fucking fire bat in 3DS felt like the last real challenge. The rest feels like you can just play-keep away until you heal up, then hit them really hard with supers.

So, think it's gonna be asspulled that Xehanort did all of this to combat a massive threat?

Would be fucking hilarious way to extend the series after KH3.

Wouldn't shock me, but you probably find he was originally "balance is good, we have too much light. Imma make some dark" then went mad with power and wanted all the dark.

Or hell, maybe he's like not-Ansem was in KH1. "DARKNESS CONQUERS ALL WORLDS!"

I wonder who will VA him now Nemoy is gone.

Nah his Keyblade is sentient and has been possessing people since Day 1.

He thinks the world needs more dark so wants to reset it through another Keyblade war. It'd be weird to change his motivation out of nowhere from that when it's so clearly established.

What if keys are also hearts?
What if keys are just the heart given solid form?
Hearts can only be unlocked- made vulnerable- by other hearts.

What if Nomura has been smoking weed and watching romcoms?

Well in the first game, Ansem-Riku makes a keyblade using the hearts of the 7 Princesses. If an evil keyblade can be made out of stolen hearts, it's not too much of a stretch that all keyblades are made out of hearts, perhaps just one "pure" heart given willingly or some shit like that.

Is that how they are going to make the ultimate keyblade? By combining the hearts of Sora and Riku?

pc port when?

7 hearts of light
13 of dark
And some other shit.

That's how the previous X-Blade was made right?
Or was it just Ventus and Vanitus or whatever.

Did you not play Birth By Sleep? They've already covered this.

ass

You can all the games except for the 3DS one with emulators

It has been years since I played a KH game, so I don't remember exactly. I was just thinking about what you posted with keys being hearts.

user I…

From the 2.8 trailers I gather that one of the missing masters was possessing Xehanort's Keyblade.

I thought he was in it for science. Since the worlds they know were created after the Keyblade war what would the next worlds be like. Essentially what Zanza pulled in Xenoblade

That's gonna be a toughie, Nemoy was a really distinct voice and kinda defined the character.

Its going to be Troy Baker.

Thank me later.

I'm not even past the first post and things are beyond absurd

Just wait until I have to update it

What if it's Sam Witwer?

The gravel, plus the (I hate to describe it like this) flemmy effect in the back of his throat.

OK thats fair enough

Think it's both or something. point is he's a mad man.
thanks for the image btw.

WE HAVE CLEARLY CROSSED A LINE HERE!

He has good imitators. Too bad they're all too busy trying to sound like Spock instead

Oh for fucks sake. This can't get much more complicated anyways, right?

Typical squeenix jewry

Aren't pins a sort of Disneyfaggot currency?

You faggots buy it, so what's the problem?

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

YOU DON'T HEAR ME SAY

DDD was rushed shit and only enjoyable on the first playthrough where the flaws haven't pronounced themselves yet.
Ground Zeroes might be pretty short.
How many people actually played the X browser game?

The fuck is that?
Why is there a Metal Gear game in this Kingdom Hearts collection?

It means its a prologue before the "Main" game you newfag. They've been doing this for years.

Yeah I'm a newfag alright, I only played Kindgom Hearts 2 Final Mix for a thousand hours.
And I stopped there, too. All this other shit? It's a bunch of garbage. But faggots like you will buy it anyway, so I'll just wait until the real game comes out, and I probably won't even buy it then, because god damn, there are so many better games to play than mother fucking Kingdom Hearts.

All I get is that there's a better 3D. What are the other two and which is the movie?

Not just a newfag, but a retarded fucking idiot too. Go back to reddit or save up on your 20 bux for cuckchan.

This is actually the one time where making all these collections actually makes sense. Because the third game is going to confuse the fuck out of whoever didn't play nearly all of them. Especially Dream Drop Distance.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE OH BABY

Story critical information from DDD could be summarised in KH3 in 5 minutes in the intro of the game.

Silly goyim. All your shekels are belong to diSEney

DON'T GO

did you have a stroke?

Do you guise not get didney pins are a big deal?

diSEney = didney + square

I did see it but it's shit.

It's like pottery. Nice that DDD has a console release, but that game is way too fucking short anyways. Still lost all hype for KH3 after BOTH of Xehanort's voice actors died. English and Japanese in the same span of time? That's some meme magic shit that no one even called forth right there.

so what insanity to KH X bring into all this autism?

Prequels of course

THAT much I figured, but I mean what does it tell us?

Or is it not out yet?

How the x-Blade war started

I am getting really sick of Square and their shit.

Please, I want to know how much of this is true!. I dont even want to go to the wiki, because I cant stand to much autism.

Is the Cosmos/Kek/Wotan/God warning us of how shit the game will be, so it kill them to try to stay away from the game

It's not out yet, but I'm going to guess that the hooded guy who gets Xehanort's keyblade will in no way be important to the plot