4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite video game about video games?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Evenin' folks.

Morning everyone!

Insurgency got a whole lot better playing coop. Some of those survival modes are fun as fuck. Still rewatching avatar, man this show is pure comfy to the point that I get off the games and just watch it by itself.

i hate my life and i wanna die

Same. What's got you down user?

Change your life then.

Get /fit/ user. That can help some people get out of a rut.

Can't say I've played any. .hack's on my backlog if I ever get around to setting my PS2 up to play downloaded games though.

Does 999/VLR count? They're meta as fuck

If you need an extra man I'm open. That game has fun as shit co-op

Just woke up, feeling alright.

You have to stop masturbating, it's fucking up your dopamine levels. Abstain for 2-3 months and it might reset your dopamine levels.

If you don't know the importance of dopamine look it up.

THIS IS CANCER

No thank you.

Drugs are bad user.

Is Ritsu a nigger? Not the cartoon character one, the tripfag one

We're listening to music and probably watching Inital D later on.

Insurgency is pretty fun in coop but never play multiplayer unless you want to listen to mudslime music.

999's pretty meta but not in terms of knowing that it's a game.

Played Insurgency with Ritsu for like 2 hours. Was pretty tight. Even though I'm not great it, it's a lot of fun! I moved some stuff around in my room today and got a fuckload of trash out. I'm back to my old desk (which is not a proper computer desk) that I used to hate but that's because my old wooden chair was too high. Now that I tied my current junky officechair up with some ropes to tighten the back that was falling apart it's really solid and now I'm M A X I M U M C O M F Y.

Should I post comfy pics?

Evenin'

GameCenter CX (Retro Game Challenge in the USA)

Man I used to love Avatar. Shit was pretty cash. It's just like my Japanese animes!

Care to tell us why user?

The old .hack games are comfy as fuck user, try em!

For sure! We've got about 4-5 people in 4am with it so we can probably get a full team going at some point.

this tbh

What you gonna do today user?

Yeah it's pretty great innit? How's your day been user?

Watched Louis Theroux's scientology documentary earlier. Pretty alright. Just trying to find something to watch while I play my 3ds.

He's blond and blue eyed allegedly. Some user from the thread hung out with him so you might get an actual answer.

No (You) for you sneaky fake karen

Damn I still really need to try the GCCX games. If I can get a fan translation for it that is.

And yeah rewatch it sometime if you are bored Yui! Surprised it held up with an older me.

Damn that makes me wonder why Yoza hasn't shown up in a while.

I lied about doing something for today.

Yeah, I've heard good things about them, but they're expensive (more so part four of the first series than anything else). I've actually gotten G.U. cheaply, but I want to get through IMOQ and Roots before starting those.

Undertale :^)

Cool. Tomorrow I'll reinstall and pick up some liquor

Have you seen his other documentaries? The two he did on the Westboro Baptist Church were alright.
What stuff are you interested in? I might be able to recommend something

Cowboy movies of course.

Why do anything today that you can put off to do until tomorrow?

Mind sending me a good chair? This chair I have is shit.
Why would you torture yourself like that?

Where's the memes at Genesisfag?

He knows too much.

I was really looking forward to the poo plushie in the shower

Dude what

Exactly.

Too bad.

the meme is ur mom lol

I knew it!

I'd just emulate them if you can, buying a whole series like that is really annoying.

We should play a drinking game that every time we die we take a shot. We'd almost as fast as people do in game

If you decide to an-hero, go after a bear or something. Go down heroicly with a gun in your hands, fighting.

Colon cancer maybe.

Don't tell my penis how to live his life.

All tripfags are niggers user.

I've seen some. Right now I want something I can kind of not pay too much attention to. I'm grinding in a jrpg before I move on in the story.

I have a few, but I would want to pay full attention to them.

Cowboy movies from italy

He better show up soon. Wanted to see if he had plans to come back here soonish.

:^)

It's a secret.

Yeah. I've got the games downloaded, but I'm using a toaster as far as a computer goes, so I've been meaning to look into an IDE drive and setting my fat PS2 up to play games from it.

Fucking silly how Namco never saw fit to do a pair of reasonably priced HD collection, or even PSN rereleases of the games.

Has it been longer than two months?

Nice meme friend.

Hey 4am, anyone kinda disappointed at how games are made? I know comparing games to films is retarded story wise, but why can't we get any devs that apply their own life experience to gameplay? Everything is just fantasy, it feels like the shit Miyazaki said with his "anime is trash" speech is true for video games.

I actually have that trilogy. I just want to pay attention to them when I watch them.

Ritsu I am not having this argument with you tonight.

Oh I love secrets.

Secrets are secret for a reason.

Is today the anniversary?

I think American McGee did that with Alice.

Feels like a couple of weeks at least, but I'm NEET. I have no clue about time.

How hard is that to set up anyway? Thought you had to like solder chips or something.

Why would you want a game about some sweaty neckbeards life?

f-fine!

Fuck off, you stupid fucking kikes. Unfucking real that shills have to astroturf a facebook thread on this board. Anything to keep the status quo, though, eh?

Hey guys. I've been thinking recently. Am I the only one who thinks that Rick Astley would make a great James Bond?

Ritsu's a real pal user! Playing video games with your pals is fun!

But user the 3DS has no games.

Yes.

Have to do what you have to do.

It's seven hours all togethers, so I don't blame you.

FUCK YOU FAGGOTS- I'M INSTALLING DOOM 3: BFG EDITION

Just you try and stop me, Faggots…

Did they actually do anything to improve it at all? It's been ~7 years since I played it…

Octo has been gone forever too. I think all those orgies got him aids or something.

I was going to go by the same rules I do when I play R6: Siege. Drink whenever I die, win a round, survive a defensive wave (in this case counterattacks), or just feel like drinking. I think there may be more to it but that's all I can remember at the moment.

I find standup stuff makes for good white noise. It's almost entirely audio based so you don't miss much by multitasking

I really can't think of many games that were based around personal experiences and most of the ones that I know of were fucking garbage.

I know, that's a big part of why they're so great.

Videotape you shitting in the shower
And post it.

But user, 90% of games are made by pretentious hipsters whining about their lives.

I'd say more than a few months, since it's already October. I win again nerd.

Goons need to get out.

I have him on skype but I deleted skype so.

Secret secrets are even more secret.

My services require payment.

Maybe I've been looking at the wrong stuff, but it doesn't sound too hard. Just need an IDE drive, an IDE to USB cable (to be able to transfer stuff to it from your computer), and a PS2 network adaptor. Supposedly you just have to load a file onto the drive, or something. If/when I figure it out, I'll post about it.

>tfw no Orsen Welles of video games
It's pretty shitty when most devs now are either egotists, delusional basement dwellers, or SJWs.

That was more aesthetic/story based though. The game itself played like a straight foward action title.

I can't even understand what you're saying.

Nigger don't make me fight you.

Maybe. Just listening to shitty top 10 list videos right now.

When will Mark purge these threads? Seriously, this entire thread's full of facebook-tier fags.

Even I know not to touch that shit fampai.

WHAT'S THE SECRET FAGGOT!
DON'T TEASE US LIKE THIS!

Isn't being like six feet tall mandatory for bond?

Well, rip i guess. I'm sure he's in a better place now.

Do you accept bits of string?

I miss the bastard.

Secrets are not for sharing.

What does this string do?

I'm already so terrible at the game that any drinking will make me 100% useless.

I don't think hes been gone since whatever month was last month. October?

Do it!

Whats an IDE drive and how much it cost?

Maybe got splattered on his motorcycle.

No don't do it you have so much to live for!

Totally, the more levels of secrecy the better.

How's it going everyone? I'm the tulpafag that's been showing up in previous threads. I've probably been here for over a week now or so, and I'm really starting to fit in here. I had the initial emotional reaction to finding a group of friends that I could relate to, and now that I'm settling in, it's become less crazy-special and more comfy-special. It's kind of like a chill clubhouse for waifuists and other laid-back Holla Forums sorts. It's kind of silly for me to go on like this as I've been here for a while and generally I talk about other things, but it's been amazing to find a place like this to hang out in. Most of the people here I talk with in the IRC or on Steam end up becoming close friends rather quickly and I haven't found anything about them that'd drive me away, either.

Last night I was talking about Transformers in here when I got Devastation all installed and shit. I played some of it and it's actually really fun; I'm just playing on commander first thing so it's really tricky but part of me likes how much of a struggle it is. I might move down to soldier later if I get tired of it, however.

I heard about this before and I tried it way back when and felt a lot better, even if I did only stop for a week or so. I should try and slow it down a bit or something, as I've been feeling kinda down at times, which is generally something that's fucking rare for me, or, at least it used to be rare. Could just be other things too but, hey, I don't mind trying this or whatever alongside trying to get slightly more /fit/ or some shit. Could be nice, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to pull it off or not; if I don't it's no big loss though, some things happen and some things don't.

take the green pill

You do have a fondness for gay men smokes.

Whatever you want it to. Up to and including the limits a string can accomplish on the 3d plane.

He did trade for that faster one. And he lived in some dangerous area.

I'd imagine it's hard to come up with a story from personal experience that is both interesting and engaging story/gameplay wise.

DON'T YOU FUCKING TEMPT ME, NORTON- GIVE ME ONE FUCKING GOOD REASON…

No, seriously- Is it better or worse than the original?

Older type of hard drive that's PS2 compatible (they were used for stuff like FFXI and other online oriented games, I think). I think the one I was looking at was like $20 for 250gb.

Typical kike shill misdirection. How's the weather in Tell Faheed?

Nice gaslighting

Mark is a kike shill himself. Wouldn't be surprised if he's a bigwig in the JIDF and was sent to Holla Forums to make sure we can't have proper video game discussions.

Now you're thinking with power.

I think I'll pass.

It's been more than two months since you two hung out, so you didn't beat my record. I'm winner.

You'll find out soon enough.

Morning niggers it's been a while

Morning senpai. I am sick and working the desk for another half and hour and have an 8am please kill me.

Maybe I'll install skype again and check in on em.

Oh thats not bad at all then. I'll be waiting for your update!

I can sometimes hit a sweet spot where I'm just drunk enough that I do really really well but it never lasts long because I keep drinking.
You should try it. Drinking while playing multiplayer is fun

You can hold a flashlight and shoot at the same time
Some sections were designed around choosing whether to see or defend yourself
Make of that what you will

Octo's gay?

Then why tease us like that faggot?

Thank you for letting us know who you are faggot. Not that it's obvious enough when you start to speak of your tulpa faggot.

Well he is a giant faggot who doesn't know how to moderate shit so it wouldn't surprise me. Holla Forums exodus when?

Why encourage anyone to take it faggot?

Ayyy how you been AE86?

Hows school going?

I meant since he last showed up in 4am dumb ass.

Drinkings always been what I do when I get comfy and watch shows and stuff. Used to smoke and take adderall all the time with my druggy NEET ex, now thats how you get in the zone. Gaming hasn't been the same since we split.

You can make it through this dark time in your life no need to throw it all away!

Given some of the shit Mark's been confirmed to buy, he gets jewed pretty often himself. Jews jewing jews and all that.

Might not be for a while. Got birthdays and holidays I have to scrounge spending money for first.

To cause pain. But if you show your faith, I might give out a secret.

You sure? It's a really good string.

What's next? Installing windows 10?

Dude talked about the gangbang orgies and blowjob parties all the time. You don't remember?

School has been going very well. I'm getting more work filming different stuff around school like something for a sorority (I might've told you about that) and now something for the school's zombie run.

You used the word faggot in every one of your replies. Learn to vary up your insults more user. Variety is the spice of life and all that.

Xmas is only like 2 months away! I think.

I'll just delete it and scrub afterwards, it'll be fiiiiiine. Probably.

Is it a super ultra maximum string?

I don't understand these words you're using.

It doesn't really have to about your life, but rather shit that occurs irl. Thing is, most devs, especially indie and /agdg/ focus on fantasies based on pop media. This doesn't even apply to story, if anything gameplay can reflect this well even if you hold a fantasy setting. Shit like Monopoly would be a good example of this.

So the "Duct-tape" mod ended up being added as an actual feature? Cool I spose.

I heard they updated the Models with higher poly ones, What else?

I mean…

I SWEAR ON MY MOTHER'S DYING BREATH I'LL FUCKING END YOU NORTON…

I

WILL

FUCKING

END

YOU.

I always loved pill-posts

Piss off christcuck.

I want to get rid of skype but everyone of my normalfag friends and family use it. It's either that or facebook and guess which poison I'm going to pick?

Okay cockmongling, shiteating, pathetic degenerate.

Bonsoir monsieur, what's good nig-ami?

You told me nothing about the sorority! Details!

Your funeral bro. Don't come to me when microsoft deleted all your ritsu folders.

Nah man, it's just a string. But it's a good string. Top quality.

How dare you use big boss for such shit taste.

I could do that back when I was still on painkillers. Withdrawal is nightmarish but fuck I loved it while I had a steady supply

But I'm a follower of Kek!

I'll pass.

Finally, posters on the same level of intelligence as myself.

Sorry, my grip on reality is airtight, it's going to take more than weak gaslighting to make me look crazy.

I meant since you two last hung out.

Yeah, it is. Issue is that I'm a NEET, my parents birthdays are both before mine, and then there's a friend's birthday, and then most of my birthday money winds up being spend on Christmas gifts a month or so later. So it gets a bit hard trying to buy stuff for myself this time of year with what I can scrounge up.

Hey Holla Forums. I feel kinda lonely. Work is getting hostile, my weight loss has platued, and Im getting bored of games, influding SRW of all things.

Any tips for resetting interests?

I didn't know he took it up bumalley fam.

I only use mature imageboards for mature people such as myself.

I've been sleeping well, which means I'm almost never awake and bored for 4am threads anymore. It's kind of nice, but it's also nice to be back.

This sorority got me and a friend or so to film a promotional video for the sorority to shill freshmen into joining. For like 3 days they basically did moe shit into the camera. It was kind of awkward but also kind of cute.

Post more of those comics if you have them.

Turn off all your electric shit for a day.

AND? WHO'S GOING TO FUCKING STOP ME?

YOU?

Fuck it, It's finished downloading- I'm off to see what the fuss is about.

Don't you want to be remembered forever~? It's been a year already. People are starting to forget about the first shower incident. . . .

What's SRW?

Not sure if he rode the pink dragon, but I remember blowjob party thing. Who knows? Im guessing he did though

Probably because a lot of people mainly play vidja for escapism, so if they did the same shit they'd get in real life they wouldn't be fans of it. When vidja becomes cheaper to produce more things like what you're talking about might get pumped out.

Try to play something old that you used to love? Usually when I'm in a bit of a vidya funk I go pop in some Spyro.

Or maybe do something else for a while if you're too burned out for that.

Oh, this just escalated terribly.
My boss was one of the dragons in disguise and just killed four of my best friends

I only ever tried painkillers for fun a few times in highschool but I can definitely see how someone could get hooked to that junk.

Ya well you are a dummy, dummy.

Ahhh yeah I know how that goes. Not sure how I'm gonna get my sis xmas gifts this year.

Probably give her some dorky collectables I own that a semi normalfag would like. Pokemon and stuff like that.

Make some friends here user.

I've accepted my fate.

What are you playing?

What's gaslighting?

I don't believe in meme magic fam even though more and more evidence keeps piling up that it's real to some extent.

You still sound like some kind of faggot that should be removed from Holla Forums. Piss off.

I WILL FAGGOT

Has Huey always been this much of an attention whore?

No!

Sound fun though, you get any digits? You gonna show me the good clips you saved for yourself?

You just now pay attention? He outs himself as huey even outside 4am threads.

Hey, I want to control the magical ability to change genders at the snap of my fingers. See, I could have the best of both worlds. It'd be great. I could whore myself out on camera and get a shit ton of thirsty niggas to donate to my patreon, and then IRL play the kuudere to keep up my introverted and squeaky clean appearance. Then, when people catch onto me I can just cover my tracks by changing back into a male. No one would ever suspect a thing, and I could just do this in cycles until I inadvertently build a tinfoil hat wearing fanbase who are convinced that I am being held captive in some bunker in Cambodia or some shit. Would be great.

2+2=5. Intentionally lying and then pretending you never lied to fuck with people.

It's damn easy, particularly when you actually need to take them for a while so it becomes a part of your routine

7th Dragon 3. It's actually the 4th game. But basically you're travelling to different time periods to fight and get DNA samples from different "true dragons" to stop an imminent invasion from the last one.

Except it turns out my boss was one of them and just nuked my friends and tried to kill the teenage girl who's basically your love interest.

Yes. Every thread he's sure to remind us of his shower shitting legacy.

Take a nice day where you're just out of the house and enjoying yourself, no dicking around on your phone or playing vidja or anything like that. Leave the house in the morning and just do new shit all day. Then when you feel like you're ready to go to bed head home, don't start the vidja and what have you back up. Just go straight to bed.

I'm assuming Super Robot Wars
Looks kinda boring.

Do you really?

Well, Akari would try to be popular

When you make someone doubt their recollection of events or sanity. Usually used in relationships to control your bf/gf.

Define attention whore.

Don't worry, you'll understand in due time.

But I'm not her.

I dunno. You know how Daniel Craig doesn't have the bond look but he totally has the bond look at the same time? I get that same vibe from the guy.
I was talking about it with my friend today and now I can't stop listening to his music. Memes aside it's pretty fucking comfy.

Shut up faggot!
jk Azusa I didn't mean it

Well that's the whole point innit? Regaining control?

Oh, and now I've just been told that all the True Dragons are members of different species who've become extremely powerful, and evolved.
and apparently there never was a 7th one…but this whole game was a ploy to make me into it.

I did technically get digits to communicate professionally, but nothing I think is anything more than a dead end/not something I'm after. As for the clips I should dig through the files sometime if I still have them.

It is, although I think I've come to accept that no one truly has control, and it's a process rather than a boolean value.

All those female hormones in your head would fuck you up.

Yeah I bet. Glad I never had that happen.

Glad pot ain't addictive like that or I'd be screwed.

Its on both my computers and a thumb drive at the moment yes.

But I'm Ritsu!

And it was so important too. Nothing's eternal I guess.

Super Robot Wars.

Getter Robo meets Gundam meets Gurren Lagann meets Gunbuster. Im playing the first part of Z3,and bought the English PS4 veraion.

I wish that stupid whore would come back I still dream about her

Not just now. I'm curious if he's always been like this since the beginning.

Huey.

WHY WOULD YOU DELETE SOMETHING LIKE THAT

Why so much? Do your Hard Drives die a lot or something?

Were not doing this twice. Once was enough.

Entropy.

We were the only ones there, of course nobody would remember it.

Are you sure about that?

I guess, still feels kinda shitty though. Shit could've been more complex and fun if devs weren't such hacks. Whatever happened to Atari/late 90's devs? They were pretty much on the right path.
I'm really hoping that's sometime soon. Life isn't kind to old shits.

Well, come to think of it, I do wonder if an exorbitant amount of female hormones is responsible for 9/11, SJWism and all the other horrible shit that has happened in our world today.

Don't you have school tomorrow?

What you're doing.

I'm on to you, kike.

I caught him pretending to be a random "new" user to 4am asking about the whole shower thing once.

Because I'd die a little inside if I lost my collection. Its practically 10k pics now, thats hundreds of hours of collecting.

SJWs for sure. Makes bitches crazy and men into bitches.

I didn't notice anyone doing that.

I've given up.

Why would anyone bully their waifu?

well, you tried.

I already a degree.

You're grasping at straws trying to out me at every corner. Just like Holla Forums.

I rememher trying to get a pizza party together and no one showed uo. Though maybe they were there and dint reveal themselves cause i looked like a suit.

I don't know, I'd have to see him in the trademark suit

Whats got you down?

Huh who are you?

Little late today.
Same shit different day folks.

I didn't know you 420d sempai.

We must have different fapping tastes, they weren't even lewd. Plus I gotta free up storage space if I'm gonna make fuckin cash money

idk that's just the definition as I understand it.

Who are you?

It's cause you don't talk about it smokes. You gotta share things about yourself more so the newfags learn.

What's the appeal?

Use it in a sentence.

I'm gonna need some context here. Also
Stop that, she's just a child.

Yes, that was more than enough work the first time.

But how!? 10 fucking thousand? You wouldnt even be able to look at them all! Is it like 4 gigs?

Important part is you tried.

We're about to watch Initial D Second Stage in about 20 minutes.

I'm from the NSA. You don't have to worry about kikes.

That sounds absolutely pathetic.

Being in control is an accomplishment, maintaining a goal is a process, at least how I see it.

It's a bitch.

You sure?

Yeah thats all me and my ex ever did for years on end while NEET.

And

Um you can see my trip, maybe you should try one so I know who you are.

It was really shitty and also awesome while it lasted. Shitty part came after it stopped
Anyways it's time to sleep now. Goodnight everyone

You can lovingly bully her

LET'S WATCH BATTLE ROYALE HIGH SCHOOL INSTEAD

What if the goal is to lose control?

Fuck I'm blind fam. Sorry Ritsu!

I've smoked pot a couple of times and had some really bad experiences with it (mostly from being a moron)
I keep debating whether I should bother with it again because I have had some good experiences too.

But we killed infinity next.

Why stop at just me? Why not have everyone get a trip?

Life has slowed down and I feel like sleeping for 12 hours a day and just going back to work when I get up.

Sorta

It was worth it.

8.29gigs

And more like 11k looking at it now.

Night peko! Can't wait to play with you!

They either got fired or can't afford to pump out risky games that go off the beaten path of the norm.

Well I don't mean to be doing it.

I'm confused you seemed outraged I would delet it. Was smoking weed with her comfy? Or was it kind of depressing.

How's everyone doing?
Feeling /that feel/ again?

fapped to traps

swore not to fap last night and deleted my porn

ill probably be looking at sissy trainers and cuckolding before the day is out

Was there anyone in the same city as you?

Cause you were the one who said the thing.

Considering caffeine makes you paranoid, I think pot would mostly just freak you out. I'd avoid it if I were you tbh

Ahhh same here the last week or so. Almost slept 16 hours yesterday.

It was nice.

We each had a tv and stuff so it was just sitting around gaming and watching shows/movies together. Then fugging if we got bored.

I know what you're doing. Stop it or no more (you)'s.

Do you ever just browse the pictures, or is it just there?

What's step 2 of giving up plan?

I'm tired. And listening to weird as fuck music.

Nihil novi sub sole, eh?

No wonder marines always get out and go tranny. That's fucked up shit.

But they said the thing as well.

It's too late.

Smash your computer!

JUST DO IT

All the time. I have 2 open at any given time that I pull up and talk to. Plus a background pic. Typically cycle those around a lot too.

I'm not going to lie. The idea of knowing each other in these threads from avataring and shit seems incredibly comfy to me, so, saying that is kind of my own minor way of tripfagging/avatarfagging or whatever, I guess.

4am is a circlejerk of faggos but it's MY circlejerk of faggos and I feel really happy with what this community has going for it. I prefer to remain slightly less anonymous here compared to other threads, because of the community aspect and all.

Oh damn. Glad I didn't join the military.
then again maybe I should have, at least I'd actually be doing something worthwhile with my life
then again, fuck that shit tbh fam it's not comfy enough

I don't like to share.

Only reason I don't delete my old degenerate 3D porn collection is cuz one the net goes down I'll be able to sell it to people on CDRoms or something.

i have nothing else to do though

i need it or ill just stare at my wall all day

and its expensive

Caffiene only makes me paranoid because I lost all tolereance from it after not having it for like a year. It was amplified by a summer full of paranoia but I've been building it up again. If I have a low caffinated soda a day for the next month I can probably drink coffee again.

I'm taller than everyone usually, doesn't mean I just give out head pats left and right.

That requires a bit of math.

No one remembers our sacrifice.

Set up child safety stuff with random passwords.

I guess.

But you don't have any tolerance for grass either!

Also shit I used to own that abadox game but I can't remember anything about it.

tried that

didnt block everything and porn was easy to find

Faggots

You should only pat you're waifu and imouto. Be selective with your pats or they won't be special

Like what? I'm listening to some Tom Waits myself.

The USMC is the ultimate mindvirus I think. I only got a taste of it and I'd go back for more if they'd let me.

Nah I was in and I'm still not doing anything worthwhile with my life, although I got medically discharged.

We did what we had to do. Better to be the forgotten hero than the remembered villain.

Sounds nice. Btw remind me to tell you about my sexcapades sometime.

No more (you)s huey. You brought this on yourself.

What?

You just need to get used to it. Try doing it now! Go on.

Not at all. Just different goals.

I used to get paranoid from coffee too so I'd drink half n half instead. I still prefer tea but now I can guzzle coffee and be relatively fine.

I've lost it all since then yeah. My bad experience wass smoking like twice the amount you're supposed to when you're starting (my 2nd time.) I figured out what you're supposed to do after that though.

My nigga! I love tea!

(((1)))

Download a bunch of shows and games so you won't be bored then smash your router!

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHAT

Spit the details!

Its a relationship of course I talk to her dummy

Those (You)s are going to be given to me on the board anyway.

I don't pat anyone.

Oh please, you pat yourself all the time.

Long story or short story?

You're a neet with a waifu gf, so it's not the same.

Just stop thinking and work my life away until I can start feeling again.

Well, when you're right, you're right. Someone had to do it.

This game is really making me hate my boss very quickly.

I miss /k/. I wish I could find the Private Wolf caps, because that was a top tier military story.

I can only hope the next generation has someone willing to sacrifice themselves for the greater good.

I'll pass.

First time me and my ex smoked we had no clue how much and smoked a big bowl plus a big ass joint as thick as your thumb. It was fucking crazy.

Was fun as fuck though and the burger we out during that was the most delicious food I've ever had in my life.

Long!

Should try 4x44sugar and 4 cream in a small cup from mcdonalds or wtv coffee place you get a cuppa. It's great. By the end you'll be absolutely shaking.

I see. If you already talk to her, why not just make a tulpa and make her real then?

N-no!

Why not just go on welfare and become a neet if you dont care anymore? You might be able to even fake a disorder for those aspergers or disability bucks.

Nope.

Chicken.

Yes.

That's not the only secret I know.

Yeah, but, at least you learned how to do shit like disassemble and maintenance a firearm, right? Granted, I guess you could learn most of what the military teaches you as a civilian, but as a soldier you'd be getting paid to train. Eh, I don't fucking know.

so why are DIs such dicks?

One of these days if I don't think wAIfus are gonna be a thing for a long long time.

You're now a gigantic faggot. Congratulations. You're allowed to post on Holla Forums.

I'm only pointing out how obvious it is we know it's you. It doesn't take much of a brain to figure who you are out when you post the same picture and talk about your tulpa. If you're going to act

Niggers

What game fampai?

DIs are supposed to break people just enough to where the training is the only thing that kicks in when there's danger.

Wait, you never "pat" yourself? Like, ever?

Because it's their job. In a life and death situation, would you want someone who shuts down when their feelings get hurt next to you?

Dunno. Whatever the cytube was playing. I wasn't tabbed in but it sounded weird as fuck. Theyre playing Initial D now. The chick kinda looks like a boy

If they're'll even be a next generation.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Same one as before. 7th Dragon 3. Turns out my boss just gassed the entire world. Everyone's dead except me, my loli girlfriend, my boss, and my rival.

ey guys

hurricane is hitting the edge of my town, now; worst case scenario I lose power for about a week

DON'T DIE

What part of florida you stuck in?

but i need the internet and the constant stimulation from imageboards and things

fml

Planetside 2 fucking sucks, anyone who says that gam isnt pay to win garbage is a faggot ass shit fanboy. Fuck that shit.

That's what you get for not playing with wwew. I sometimes wonder how many people actually went over to Project Reality.

Theyre not. As soon as were close they'll sabotage it to prevent competition. Same as wombs for boys. Last thing they need is competition to their niches.

Getting off the internet would do you good and not just helping getting you off the jewish porn propaganda. Consider trying it out. Its nice being able to play games and stuff and not just sitting around refreshing the same websites all day.

She even killed the 30 cats I had to rescue to unlock one class's ultimate ability. How depressing.

You don't get paid much in the military, hell I get paid more now working retail, although I don't get free medical benefits anymore. DIs are dicks because they're training you to fucking kill people. Ultimately, they have to take a bunch of limp dick civilian faggots and turn them into the most effective killing machines the world has ever known, and they only have some 3 months to do it. They gotta unwind 2 or 3 decades of lazy couch potato pothead bullshit in 13 weeks. It's not an easy job and I have the highest respect for them.

Initial D is good as fuck, my nig user that's fuckin' gay

I'll pray for you

I mean I've done that thing where people say pat your head and rub your belly in a circle as a kid, does that count?

Nice knowing you Azusa. Tell elvis im a big fan okay?

thankfully I'm in the center of the state, not near any coastline, so there's less risk of floods and the terrain will suppress the wind a bit

basically the outer bands are going to scrape us for a while, and as long as nobody goes outside the worst that happens is power going out for several days in a row

Tell the hurricane to go fuck itself.

I hope you die.

RIP

Almost no one I think.

SBOOGEY

I'll fuck it myself if I have to

As a panhandle Floridafag I wish you luck and hope it doesn't come here!

Maybe we'll all see each other someday.

Feels bad.

I don't think SJW feminist bitches will have any sway over the neckbeards working on this stuff.

3spoopy6me

I really, really, really like that image, can I save it?

Go ahead. I help anytime

Sorry, kiddo, but only 8ch VIPs can save images on this board.

Gay in the good way or bad way? So far it's kinda slow, but im only in there for 30 second intervals.

No smokes, i'm using "pat" as a euphemism for you beating your dick to get your man urges out of the way.

SHARE!

Dark Souls 2 is better than Dark Souls 3

That's objectively false.

(checked)
The gators will kills us before some pussy wind and rain does

God dammit they based another meme on my life.

You make me so damn proud son.

gay in the man on man action way. Not my thing, but if that's what tickles your peach Gotta listen to some more anime music, I think. What am I doing with my life?

At least we get the special treatment of being the last ones left.

At least we got to stand among the ashes.

what about when mmummy asks "why isnt the internet working"

it wouldnt be long before it was back up

Objectively true
Play it

The hurricane is queefing at you? That's fucking disgusting.

Listen to eurobeat! Or Maison Ikkoku music

Thanks, Lori.

I did.

I help anytime.

Spoilered because I'm drinking vodka straght from the bottle and pulling an all nighter so I don't miss class again so shit's getting real.

I have a friend that I vent to 4am-style sometimes. She has issues too and vents to me about them too. We're close friends, and no not like that because it's usually about how we can't get certain people to like us. Point being, after telling her multiple times that I see myself as un-dateable, she convinces me to get on OkCupid. It was gonna be tinder but my phone wouldn't work with the facebook confirmation. Anyway, she helps me take my selfie and set up my account. I don't think anything will come of it, but I message all the girls who aren't single mothers/black/landwhales/red flags.

I'll just buy it off the black market then.

I wish it would stop

I don't like sharing.

Some time away is better than nothing. Will help you realize you don't need it.

You should give your friend the D!

And good luck on your online adventures. I got laid using stuff like that a few times before, its pretty easy fam

Ritsu I know full well where this road goes. I'm gonna smoke a bowl and 2 weeks later I'm gonna be tripping on acid again. But I feel like enjoying the ride again

And ask the dead ghosts about honor.

CST here. I've made it boys, and I'm livin' large.

**Anyways, a few girls message me back, but only one messages me back more than once and we have a conversation. She's kind of weird, and writes random stories to me. It's kind of working, and we exchange numbers. Then she calls me when she's high off her ass one night, and we talk for like an hour or so. I think I really like this girl at this point.

So long story short, we agree to meet the next night.**

I knew you'd say that, but no.

Why are the NCR such cucks? The legion dont even have guns.

I would too. That sounds horrific.

Play it all
Then a few NG+'s

Why not?

Well, well! No need, my friend, for you've rolled and got the coveted triples of great luck! Now you can download any image to your heart's content! no purchase necessary void where prohibited restricted to the USA and territories see store for details offer expires 10/8/2016 all rights reserved

The silence was deafening.

Hopefully someday we'll all gather again to salt mine the fuck out of a game's community as we did for all those months.
I want another game which I can battlebard as hard as I did in PS2.

It's not a lobster it's a crayfish

Never been my thing

Cut it out user!

If you are clean you will just feel like shit about getting back into it.

Ooohhh

They have guns. I think the legion has YUGE numbers using spears and shit and their like elites use guns.

I might've given up but I still got my honor. I won't be resorting to nigger tactics of getting free handouts and being a leech on society. I make my own money and I'll continue to buy things at the worthwhile. I'll just deal with that pain in the back of my mind knowing everything is shit in the end.

What you on about nigger.

I'd rather just replay DeS

Just means we were right.

Battlebards were doing god's work.

fuck can't format

Anyways, she cancels because she has to babysit. Except she joke-suggests that I could come down after she gets off at 10. Which I do, driving 2 hours down. We go to Ihop and it's a really bad date. She's kind of neurotic.

After a while though her adderall or whatever starts to wear off and she calms down and we have a nice conversation. I should also probably mention that her picture on the app lied about 40-50 pounds. But she invites me back to her room.

It's a standalone mod to Battlefield 2.

You're right, but it's not like I got clean for a reason, more out of sheer stubbornness. I miss it sometimes, but I like the numbness of sobriety too.

I'd like to dedicate this to Douglas Mortimer, he was a real human bean and a real hero.

Why haven't you taken the heh pill yet?

Okay, it's been a long time since I played a JRPG with this intense of a final stretch. Makes me want to play Grandia again.

I'd still be smoking if I had money and a connection. I gotta admit not being all hazy and sleepy all the time is nice.

Just like always.

Did you give her the Initial D, user?

Absolutely fantastic.

Weeew she sounds like the kind of girl I used to bang fam

It's food now.

But then how will everyone learn to trust you and share, if they know nothing in return?

All true. And the legion doesnt use women in their forces. Honestly the fact the NCR is losing imo, is because of General Olliver

Have you considered picking up a martial art, like boxing? Xould be a little bit of pain and self improvement will breathe some life into your soul.

is it good? I never played it.

It was fun.

DaS1>=DeS>Das3>=DaS2

No idea.

I should mention at this point that she knows I'm a virgin. And she's far from it. So I suggest we watch netflix because I can't think of another way to get in her pants. She doesn't get on the bed at first because "It's a little close for comfort" but I say "What if that's why i want to watch netflix." I actually end up watching reality tv to get there which is probably my lowest point of my entire life lol. Anyway, she's surprised I want to fug because I'm a virgin (even though she invited me back to the room I don't understand women). She's hesitant at first because she thought I would be a clean slate for her, and she would stop being a ho that slept with guys on teh first date. And I'm wanting to get some experience with a woman.

You'll see

It was.

Ok, lets start easy.
Favorite color?

But was it worth it?

Woah hey we're getting a bit personal here fam.

Get out of here stalker.

The camaraderie was. And the memories.

You're impossible.

Time to die.

Learning a martial art does sound interesting. Doing physical contact stuff does sound good too since I'm working nights in an office. Anything particularly useful for a civvy to know?

I SAID GET OUT OF HERE STALKER!

I'll see you in Hell William Munnhuey.

So we do oral and fingering and shit, but technically don't have sex. So I'm still a half-virgin or whatever. Also because I watch way too much porn (or maybe because the sex was bad?) I don't end up coming but she does.
Afterwards, some condoms fall out of my jeans as I put them on and she realizes I planned this from the beginning and she gets slightly upset, saying "You got what you came for I guess." I drive home and get lost twice, ending up taking like 3 hours instead of 2 and get home exhausted.

I know I panicked. But I mean it worked so.

Even in death I'll find a bridge to burn.

Ha she sounded pretty autismo. But I've had those same conversations with 3dpd tbh

Think she will cool off and let you bugger next time?

Some people don't like to share fam, is it really that odd?

Make sure I'm on it, no better view than up close and personal.

That reminds me. I had this idea for an incredible moneymaking scheme for on Nost, but never shared it before the server died.

We'd run a prostitution ring of ERP whores on the Alliance side and make huge amounts of Gold. Then funnel the profits through the neutral auction house in Gadgetzan.

Bright minds think alike amigo.

You could join a gym and learn, if you're nervous about trying first, you can check out some boxing books and videos on youtube and practice basic positions and footwork.

With dubs like that I spose you can stay for now.

Fucking brilliant. Should've tried to get some fags for it.

Too bad your cigfu a shit. Did you do that ending yet?

No you don't understand

Next day, she texts me and apologizes for freaking out, but I come to my realization I had been trying to avoid. I do not like this girl. I was freaking out because I was still a virgin at 21 and nobody was interested in me at all. But even though I got sex, what I really wanted deep down was love, faggy as it sounds. I lied to myself and told myself I liked her because I wanted to fuck her, but when the moment came i didn't do it because I really just didn't like her. So I broke up with her.
This is gonna sound gay as hell but this experience made me realize I don't want to have lots of casual sex. I want to find someone I love and spend the rest of my life with them.

And I guess that's the end of the story.

i'm on cloud nine Holla Forums

also is there an up to date recommended 3ds game wiki?

Never ever.

Are you fbi?

But remember, blowout soon.

Society would be much better if prostitution were legal, competitive, and considered a legitimate profession.

There, I said it.

It's a pretty good ending though. You'll love it.

It was always blowout

Nah I'm just a private person.

I want the pSports faggots to leave

I'll take my chances and skip out.

Why don't we go through it together? It'll be tons of fun!

Well at least you learned something about yourself and also got your dick sucked at the same time. Win win!

Be that as it may, I insist on not doing it.

Finding connects isn't my problem, having money was/is. I really prefer acid to anything else but weed is a close second. Shit's expensive, and it got to a point where I was pushing to support my habit. Less than fun.

You're goddamn right it is. Delicious food.

I really did hurt her though, she thought it was something more, so I kind of feel shitty about that. But I'm not gonna lie it felt amazing, and having perspective has calmed me down a lot.

Maybe you'll even get a hug!

Maybe I will maybe I won't, but I'm not gonna do it ever.

I've never seen any real acid before even at music fests tbh

Just synth shit.

How long did you pull all this off? She sounds a little crazy if its only a few weeks.

What do you mean? Like what was the time frame from messaging > bj?

Yeah

If you do the ending, I'll get control.

Oh no I meant like what kind of martial art to learn, like boxing or judo. Any tips on what would be the most useful and effective for an average joe to learn that isn't particularly in places of intentional fighting.

Alright, im out. Gonna play vidya and try not to fall asleep. See you later Stalkers.

Never.

Sleep tight pupa.

Boxing is probably easiest and most traditional. If you want good damaging capabilities research krav maga. Might even have dojos near you.

Night user!

My blood is on your hands.

I can live with that.

Your shower will be forever stained. No matter how many times you move.

What up niggas. I'm a bit late to the party.

memes will take over the world

Military > Sports > Recreational/babsitting.

Tier 0: Anything you learn in some guy's backyard that's illegal to teach to kids. Some kung fu, philipino styles, or anythign you haven't heard of.
Tier 1: Krav Maga, other military combat styles
Tier 2: Sports like Boxing, Kickboxing
Tier 2.5: MMA. It's worse than the above because it emphasizes grappling above striking (which you're gonna need to fight then run, or fight multiple opponents), but also doesn't teach small joint locks.
Tier 3: Grappling arts like Judo or Brazillian Ju-Jitsu. Again, great to know, but situational.
Don't even bother: Karate, Taekwondo, anything tought to children.

No price is too high.

It was message kind of on and off for like 2-3 weeks, then exchange numbers-fug in like 3 days. The messages were really spread out too so it wasn't as gradual as you might think.

You'll eventually get as bad as me.

She just sounds a bit crazy. Drugs and all that. Don't worry about it.

Whats shakin fam?

nm hbu

They already have.

If you can make it so can I

Even military styles aren't completely optimal, because it needs to be learned by any fucktard who dropped out of college in a short period of time. But finding arts that are A. Affordable, B. Availabe, and C. Better than that are very rare. Your best bet for something you could find is krav maga probably, barring that boxing / kickboxing.

You're always so optimistic. Thanks man.

But it's too late for me.

Always works to just keep your head up fam!

Same as usual fam. Got shitty group project stuff to do but too lazy to do shit and my group doesn't seem to care too much either.

Hey smokes. Just got done playing some rocket league. Have work tomorrow night so gotta be doing that shit.

It's never too late for anyone.

It was always too late.

well then they'll take over the universe.

Just make the smart guy do it. Toss him a 20$

Did you win?

True. Also vodka. I think I've developed a resistance to alcohol.

Only if you believe it is.

It's all women. That's the fucked up part. One of them looks like a dude so maybe she'll be more useful.

I won a couple games. Lost quite a few too.

There's nothing else out there anyway.

I've been drinking a bit more the last couple of weeks. Wish I had more. Totally broke and out of everything.

Looks like they think you are the smart guy, start getting them 20s yo

You'll see soon enough.

Have you worked any since I last checked in?

I'll take that as you winning more than you lost.

I've come up with a plan. I'm going to stay up all night until I'm either tired as fucking shit or the power goes out.

That way I can just sleep through the outage instead of sitting around bored as fuck. I'll correct my schedule another day.

Guess I'll have to look into it I guess. I'll have to get a bit fit first though. Need to get running in the mornings after work.

It was nice knowing you man.

Nah I really fucked myself over too. Theres a game coming out in like 2 weeks that I'm dying to play. The only modern game I care about at all and I can't possibly get a job in time to play it on release when pvp is actually fun and stuff. Its killing me.

It wasn't fun.

Rock that hurricane Like a Hurricane.

Really? What game?

I don't think them bitches going to give me any money. Shit mang I could go for a couple beers no lie.

Yeah let's just say that.

(checked)
Oh, I will.

It was for me.

I had a feeling your shit taste expanded beyond waifus and cigs

I remember my father took me to see space jam in the theaters. When I heard this song it was the corniest shit I have ever laid my ears upon. Why is it so god damned catchy now?

DRAGONBALL XENOVERSE 2

Damn I love that series. Its so fast.

Same. Been craving beer for weeks.

I love the old Budokai games. They were rad as fuck. I borught it to school once and played it with a bunch of niggers and it was BALLER.

Oh I have shit taste in everything fam.

Nice. I remember I used to stay up and play Budokai Tenkaichi 3 for hours on end when I was a kid.

Memes.

Heh. Gotta tell ya it doesn't get much easier as time goes on. All I know is I'm "breddy gud in bed" but that counts for nothing when you can't actually feel love whatsoever.

It's all about knowing the right hippie. Or you can make it yourself, it's not hard at all.

At least you understand.

Yeah those are pretty great too. Xenoverse series is a lot of fun too if you ever want to play some fast silly action.

They didn't put that on the HD release so I haven't played it sadly.

Self-awareness is very important.

You don't have self-awareness yet.

I might pirate it if you remind me tomorrow.

well fuck is it time for a coffee yet?

I'm self-aware of my lack of self awareness.

But it isn't true self-awareness.

For sure!

I'll probably whine about not being able to get the next one at some point anyway.

Yeah, priorities. I also am apparantly very good in bed, because she didn't believe I was a virgin afterwards.

Always time for a coffee.
t. man who drinks coffee before bed

Right again fam.

You'll get there eventually.

I'm so lucky to have a friend like you who always has faith in me.

Uh, you don't get to be friends.

Ok, heading to bed.

Night sempai, I'll talk to you again

Night ae86!

Steam me more!

OH GOD THE HURRICANE HAS A GUN

Get out there and fuck that hurricane's shit up. He's gonna cuck your house by fucking the ground it's rooted under. You gonna stand for that shit?

I don't understand what you mean but I'm laughing my ass off just thinking about it help.

Night fam!

Let him take what he wants. It's your fault for intruding on his land!

We need to ban assault hurricanes.

I gotta head off, see you guys later. Everybody take care

But aren't hurricanes the helicopters of nature?

seeya vince

exactly

Should have outflanked him while he was flanking you.

Well, it's over. You're fucked. RIP. gg no re

F

You could have prevented this.

when I was a virgin I always assumed sex would be really hard, like as a guy I'd cum real fast and it would be difficult to get the girl off. I was at first pleasantly surprised and later greatly disappointed that getting a girl to cum is literally identical to playing a meet n fuck game. Sex is really boring tbh

I think it's better when somebody else is fucking you, not the other way around

sex is fucking gay. don't have it. genitals are disgusting. you probably have AIDs you dirty homos.

i was always aids

you must be popular with bugchasers

congrats, however this thread is dead. time for me to disappear into the silence. don't die, user. keep ya head up.

Ganbatte!~

thanks man

you don't get killed either yui

Says the faggot who probably faps to felix.
sex is fucking shit though.
I don't have anything I get tested

Wait what? Is it really that easy?
Kissless virgin here

just click on every spot until they cum and give you an inventory item

I see.

Shit game unless she's pure.

How is your life

on the whole? just alright, it's not satisfying at all and I haven't achieved anything yet but I'm working on it

how're you?