GRAPHIX

Graphics Whore Thread

What games have the highest poly count and the highest res textures? Show me some vidya that will bring my pc to its knees.

Feel free to post speccy's

Shit game, but it looks nice.

Skyrim with mods :^)

The most recent release games I played were Witcher 3 and Arkham Knight. Arkham Knight worked like shit but looked great imo, except for some character designs of course

Project CARS. Hell, most driving games look gorgeous.

Those skyboxes look so fucking sweet I'm almost popping a boner.

Yeah I think I'll pass. I'd want it to run moderately well at least.

I haven't played Project CARS. How does it compare to say, Assetto Corsa?

I hear Forza Horizon 3 is fucking brutal on specs but looks gorgeous

I'm tempted to install UT4 myself After all, its free but I think its still in alpha

uncharted 4 looks better than all of these games

Feel free to post some screens and webms. This is a graphics thread after all. I won't discriminate as to where they come from.

It's pretty good, can't really compare the two as I haven't played Assetto.

Shame it's still on win10.

wish more of it was in high quality, ps4's compress the shit out of screenshots and .gifs are so prevalent elsewhere on the web. fortunately there's some youtube examples.

I mean, if an obvious alpha blend jacket in max payne 3 makes some people cum at such simple tech, each piece of rock having simulated sound and several flowing physics objects should be enough to produce buckets for some.

This is a common example, but there are many, many things such as the inverse kinematics tracking and the fluidity in animation that really stand out. Few games have gotten close to having two organic objects with skeletons naturally contort to one another's motions in real time. and Uncharted 4 is the best in class.

Thats not a problem for me But I'll still wait for them to crack it

That looks cool. I wouldn't object to them porting it.

Cheers user, I'll check it out later.

it's never going to be ported. Also some serious praise to how so much plant life readily reacts to movement. Crysis pioneered this tech as far as I recall, but it was never too complex, and only a few plants deformed so naturally. Uncharted 4 has entire thickets conform to the actors bodies and rub against one another.

If you can try its original somehow, I heard they fixed it. But its cracked version is the old, unpatched version. Though still with my 280x, I only had memory leak problems. You just have to quit and re-enter the game every now and then. I played it to something 50%, then i just gave up because it got too annoying

Nigger, the Rockstar Advanced Game Engine has similar technology used in GTA V and it was made on a much higher budget, don't wet your consolebabby diaper just yet

"similar" not nearly as complex or advanced.

Many games have similar tech, nothing surpassed it yet.

Unless someone finds a way to access the uwp platform, it's never going to happen

Except for every game ever that uses Bullet Physics and/or Euphoria you mean

Its Windows, hackers are constantly attacking it wither its to crack games or not, they'll break it in no time

except for no game, I mean. You'd need to provide a better example. So far nothing is better looking than uncharted 4 sp.

They cracked Vista, they'll crack 10.

Off to a bad start user.

despite this, still the best looking game to date. Post more propaganda and less proof that your rockstar games look better.

wut
Mate, look at the OP. From an objective point of view, it's more detailed. It has more polygons and higher texture resolution.

and uncharted 4 has denser environments, more dynamic environments, better animations, more complicated physics calculations, and more complicated lighting.

It looks like ass m80

I said look at the OP, he's asking for high-res textures and more polygons. Not any of that other shit.

play it and see for yourself

see below and also kill yourself

usually games come first, unless you're a delusional fanboy

Good joke shill.

Except the only PS4 title of value is Bloodborne, and even that is debatable.

I was going to buy a PS4 for Bloodborne, Killzone series and the new Dissidia but Square decided to keep the new Dissidia arcade only for some stupid reason.

Jesus shit, user. This isn't a dick-waving contest. Post more than one video, this a thread for games that look good, don't just scream "MY GAME LOOKS THE BEST LET ME SHITPOST ABOUT IT", just post screenshots and webms.

You'd have to be a gook fanboy to fork over $600 for the newest ps4 pro+ good goy edition just to play a game. Plus I don't want to support the practice of making games "exclusive"

I don't think you should buy a PS4, but I do think you should buy a new gtx1080.

this thread shouldn't be so easy to derail, but I guess this is what happens when you don't have a reddit mustard race is always the best opinion.

Why though I already have one

that's a little embarrassing. I don't think it sees much use browsing 8ch. Please buy two, maybe three. Trust me, it's the only way to get the most out of the PC.

They allready but, that's besides the point. uwp (Universal Windows Platform) was specifically designed to be as uncrackable as possible.

With Win32, by default the programs components are openly accessible and regular drm, checks if it's an authorized copy.

Because you can access the programs components, you can see how it operates and find ways to disable/bypass the drm.

With UWP, you can't. It's a completely different program platform and doesn't give you any access to the programs components.

That in itself is one layer of drm we need to break, and you don't know what other drm they could have inside.

I'm not saying never ever but, to say it's going to he a cunt of a task is an understatement.

And this is why the new UT will suck. The people who play it have no idea how it is played. That guy can't dodge, can't aim, he probably only downloaded it because of the graphics.

The devs only care about graphics and the community too.

it's gonna suck because the launch already happened and it only has like 14 players on right now. Peak hours it gets like what, 60?

Yes, yes, "b-but it's an alpha!!" we know you don't want to be alone, UT players, but the game is DoA. Never do an early access launch.

Feels good not being a poor weeb. Can't wait to play Persona 5 on an emulator.

see you in 12 years then? Still waiting to play JSRF, aren't you?

I am also not a fan of early access. People get tired of the game before it's released.

But I guess more people will join once it's truly finished since ut2k4 and ut99 is also played to this day.

Anyway, games like dota 2 and cs:go have shown that a big community is not always good. I predict that the game will be full of the biggest retards.

I'm doubtful it will have a big increase in players, let alone a sustained one. Most online game players want competitive, actively supported games. Epic's lax development shows they are barely interested in support.

I can't wait to get beat up by a strong womyn of color
going out to buy bloodbornestation now

Please do not attempt to start a console war.

For fucks sake, Lime. Stop being such a pussy.

I was still playing ut like a year before they announced ut4 and started going online again once the alpha got released. I have quite a few friends who want to play the new one once its done.

But more importantly, it's free, people always play those. There are a shitload of people in third world countries that can't buy games, they will all storm into ut4.

Hardly my fault so many people get upset and refuse to argue the facts. What more do you expect it to boil down to when you have a handful of drones acting hysterical because one person disagrees?

so we can only shitpost and ruin threads that the mods hate, k, noted.

since you guys are hypocrite fucks, please do tell me, which threads do you hate? i need to know before i go shitposting.

Yeah that sounds like too much fucking around for me.