IRL "gamer" "friends"

What do you play with them, you have any? I'm in a bit of situation myself.

What do?

lol

didn't we have this thread yesterday?

Did you actually? I haven't posted in a while and immediately thought this was a low quality op. Still needed to vent about my friend situation to someone. Wish I had the balls to just say I don't want to buy it because of Christian values and money but I hate breaking promises.

Never make friends around video games. The ones I still hang out with are from camping.

I've been playing games with one friend for 5 years now, it's good to have a dedicated game partner.

We play all sorts of shit: Insurgency, EYE, Vermintide, Risk of Rain, Terraria, Rocket League, Divinity: OS, M&B, CK2 and tons of one-off shit that we pick up in Humble Bundles or Steam Sales and never touch again.

Completely heterosexual, right?

Constantly shit on them for their shit taste, that's what I always do

I never said that. We've treaded that ground but he's not into guys.

Kek, gay friendzone

pretty much this.

whenever one of them picks up a multiplayer game, I like to play it to the point where I shit on them then stop (In secret). This is usually just being average since their skill level is always so low. One of em always thinks hes hot shit. Then I always say, I don't even play this game to rub it in.

Mostly fighting games. Normally we just download shit movies, though.

TERA, Overwatch, Portal 2,EDF 4.1, Nazi Zombie Army Trilogy, Vermintide, Terarria, GTA Payday, Planetside 2, Worms, Killing Floor, L4D2, etc, etc
Games that everyone can get into, I prefer shooters, as my aim is better than most of them.

and this is what happens whenr eddit scare the people out of 4chan

I do actually I just push through it

used to do that (and still do to some extent) but it didn't make him do anything so I lost all valor

I do not like reddit and dont see the appeal to it's garbage layout.

I actually have nice gaming friends, at least compared to what I'm reading here. They're literally willing to play anything as long as there are some good laughs that are made in the process.

I want to die.

i like playing the dont get married so i can still play video games when i feel like it game. im the only one who still likes it though.

I must atone for my sins

I don't have any friends, to be honest i'm quite alone on this world.

I'll be your friend!

I'll be you friend.
You can come to my house and play some goof troop together

You have Holla Forums so you're never completely alone.

Trips of truth. You're never alone as long as Holla Forums exists.

This
You have an army of autists to talk with
Isn't that awesome?

No.

So thinly-veiled blogpost thread? I thought about buying Gears 4 myself since I used to be a huge fan, then I remembered I'd be forced to (((upgrade))) to W10 and looked at the asking price. 100 fucking dollarydoos for the LE and another fucking FIFTY DOLLARYDOOS for a season pass. I remember when I thought I was getting jewed back on 360 when they asked 80 for the LE and 30 for the season pass.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

i used to have friends, two brothers that lived at the end of my street. thinking back, the first time i ever really saw vidya was hanging out with them, watching them play a link to the past & other snes stuff. my parents were anti tv & anti vidya
but their parents were divorced so they had a shitton of vidya & cool movies.
we played diablo a lot. one person controlled the mouse and the other would manage potions & hotkeys. they also got me into /tg/ stuff.
sometimes we'd just hang out after school and all play different games or run a dnd campaign. it was really nice

then they moved away for work & school and i forgot how to make friends i never knew how in the first place
now i shitpost on Holla Forums as a substitute for human interaction.

i really miss those guys.

you're not alone at least.