What are some games with good snow levels?

what are some games with good snow levels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Rf33uzVQTI
youtube.com/watch?v=sMVBYmaL-Nc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The thing the game

Skyrim. However, Skyrim is more with the times and abandons kiddie shit like "levels" in favor of a more mature, technically impressive innovation: Open World.

The only good area in Metal Gear Solid 4 was the "snow level".

Uncharted 2, or 3, can't remember, does a fairly good job with snow level. I also think the sequel to the Tomb Raider reboot has some really nice snow effects and a lot of attention put into the environment, although I haven't played it.

Wasteland 2 is looking interesting, but I guess we'll see when it comes out

Dark Souls 2

The DLC for 2 makes it worth playing that shitty. It's got some really good stuff, fuck those invisible lighting reindeer horse things though.

Metroid Prime

Although the DLC was overall good in DS2, that area is the most fucking stupid area EVER. You're telling me not only do I have to fight this bullshittin bedofchaos'in boss, but if I fail, I need to run my ass through this snowy labryinth of infinitely spawning, overpowered deer that NEVER stop following you?

I agree with this man, especially with the Special Edition coming out this month.

Croc 2

Superb game choice fellow anonymous. Might I recommend another marvelous open world game called Fallout 4?

Kholat is a big snow level. I dropped it because I didn't like the run and hide gameplay, but the environment was fairly convincing.

Sonic 3 Ice Cap Zone.

Morrowind bloodmoon

all snow levels are good
same with cave levels

Battlefield 3

That game was supposed to be more open-world, back when that wasn't a sign that your game was garbage. It shows in that area with the giant snow worm, you ever circle the area and count how many entrances there are?

Project IGI

Hitman 2
youtube.com/watch?v=-Rf33uzVQTI
Some other mission in russia, snowy

Commando series, I think there are multiple
youtube.com/watch?v=sMVBYmaL-Nc

Outcast as well, starts in the snow

Some of the best tracks of Super Mario Kart snes (and actually there's almost always a snow level in mario games)

The Long Dark.

Forgot Chrono Trigger, has excellent snow levels, with perfect wind sound

MGS4’s section on Shadow Moses looks pretty cool.

And then there’s The Long Dark (just pirate it; it’s nowhere near done yet), which is comfortable as FUCK and set in northern Canada.

Oh, yeah, when the FUCK are MGS3/4 coming to PC?

Icewind Dale

i think 1940's winter in Mafia II is pretty comfy

snow level != ice level

?????????????????????????????
Ice=Snow

(checked)
Only with mods.

Fuck off AppleGreen
It's actually not that bad

Lost planet 3. But it's an easily forgettable game. It has it's moments though.