Deny all that power

I'm sitting with my ass on aproximately 2.6 billion dollars. I have everything I wanted. Should I do something useful with that money like become an investor, save homeless children in romania, complete the dream game I promised Holla Forums or try to help the economy in some way, donate my 100million interest rate each year to helping some peopleā€¦

Naaah I think I'll just keep living my neet life posting on Twitch's chat room and using Twitter.

posting this pic because it's hilarious

Wealth always seems to end up in the laps of the shittiest people on earth. Though that's just because the majority of people are terrible so that chances are slim.

also donate to garbage speedruns

Living the dream

He's doing what I'd do if I was him.

What?

If I was him then I'd dedicate my money to helping Holla Forums and Holla Forums in saving the industry.

you're not some dirty commie who wants to tell people what to do with their money are you?

If I had 2.6 billion dollars, I would cash it all out into hundred dollar bills, fill up a swimming pool, jump in, and light it on fire.

Honestly, i'd do the same

You could probably do that with just a few million.

I don't even need a few billion dollars. My tastes are pretty cheap.

How many people need a few billion dollars?

I know this is you notch.

Hire a private army and kill all the niggers in sweden.

You have one job, then you will be forever redeemed and have a place special in all of our hearts.

Cap this post. ;_; for the glory of sweden.

He's sitting on an island with all that gold.

He didn't even buy an underage Thai girl.

Faggot forgot the time he was asking for donation money and Paypal stole around 20k from him.

user, you are in Holla Forums, he can only redeem himself if he hires some muslims to blow up the EA HQ

Didn't he get a divorce and lose a lot of it?

i don't think that word means what you think it means

Notch never worked a day in his life.
But I guess that's why he's fine with imposing taxes on everyone and marxist bullshit.

kek

Honestly I would too. I sure as hell wouldn't be donating to some kids in africa. Unless im donating bullets to the boers if there are any left resisting. If anything, If I had fuck you money i'd probably try my hand at being a supervillain.

I don't know if it's a good thing that Notch has shitloads of money but I do know that it's a good thing that YOU DON'T, holy shit.