twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/784085273776906240
mafiagame.com/en/news/view/en-mafia-3-a-message-to-our-pc-players/
twitch.tv/cohhcarnage
downloads.bbc.co.uk/rd/pubs/whp/whp-pdf-files/WHP169.pdf
store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=jIUSoj4G-1k#t=1496
rlslog.net/mafia-iii-digital-deluxe-edition-cracked-p2p/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone that buys this game should get CUCK tattooed on his forehead.

Look at all those racists!

Those damn japanese deserve another nuke !

Even the asian master race is not pleased.

Honestly, I thought that people would have learned to make decent PC ports which can at least reach 60fps after ALL THE NEWS CONCERNING SHITTY PC PORTS. Jesus christ, was 2K living under a rock or something?

Don't forget to upvote negative reviews.

It takes competence for that.

Good idea.

wwwwwww

Wasn't there just a thread? And in the OP of that thread wasn't it said that the first thread was deleted?
Maybe you should take the hint and stop.

Why are you so racist? The developers had priorities other than making a good game.

Need to remind whitey that blacks need mo money fo dem programs.

How are they shocked, anyone with a bra…ohhh…nevermind.

I give $5, these same people won't learn from this and will happily jump off the bridge for the next game.

The more retards bought this and then asked for a refund, the more the kikes over at 2K have to pay up.

These are the same faggots that will worship the game once they release a patch that fixes 3 things, they gobble up the actual shit game itself

talk about spamming the catalog

It's a feature!

Doesn't matter, the damage will already be done by then. The first week is critical, especially launch day.

This is just them complaining about performance, wait until they get to the preachy story, shit physics and braindead AI.

You think 2k will scream entitlement and racist like EA would?

But then, for everyone here, place your bets on which site will post the first article decrying gamers for being racist for not gobbling up Mafia 3?

yeah comments are full of
ITS GOING TO BE PATCHED

If not 2K proper, then certainly the dumbfuck devs. They have the stench of hipsterism about them, and one is an obviously salty nigger with a chip on his shoulder.

Polygon.

This is a shame, I was hoping for a good game. Hopefully it's worth pirating if they patch the graphics.

Those are Chinese posters.

バーーーーーーーカ!

Hopefully this correct attitude towards that kind of retard sticks around.

This is why nobody likes PC gamers.

Based China.

Then you're an idiot and a cuck. Congratulations.

welp

to at more salt on the wound, modded GTA IV looks better than this and runs at 60. They must have some awful diversity programmers working at 2K now.

Faggots can produce good work, look at Elton John and Freddie Mercury
I also haven't been paying attention, caring before release achieves nothing

I truly would have never aspired to enter this industry if I'd known I was going to be surrounded by complete and utter faggots like this twat.

Is this better?
40.909090909….%

To be fair he's an alien to the community. He doesn't like games, gamers or making a quality product. All these vermin care about is virtue signaling how much they crave a nigger's penis, but are too talentless for even the Jews in Hollywood to hire them.

Thanks to all barriers to entry being removed (outlay for engine, marketing, distribution ect.) you can be in the same industry as these people while never having to have anything to do with them.

what? since when do gooks have anything above garbage GT520-tier machines?

Their eyes see less, thus they observe what little they can in greater detail.

steamcommunity.com/app/360430/discussions/0/343788552534265763/?tscn=1475774318

Gook privilege.

He (you) is are a low energy troll
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197963005821/posthistory/

You have no idea.

i wonder if its just chinese shill squads that downvote anything that isnt made by tencent

Console kike detected.

>Waiting for the customer service to answer my call and send someone to repair the vacuum cleaner I just bought like a normal guy…

The audacity of these fucking niggers. You need 60 fps because you are inputting commands, not passively watching something.

It's amazing how indoctrinated people have gotten to day one patches.

I don't know if it's that he's just that naturally stupid or he's just a troll.

Found pic of said normal goy.

i know sesame street has a lot of muppet characters but that doesnt mean you have to give your kid a haircut like one

The mystery is finally solved.

that 4th image…that was a glorious thread.

shieeeet

They don't give a shit, instead of watching fucking movies those subhumans want to turn every videogame they touch into an interactive movie because "muh seinematek feel".

They sound like fucking elves.

he was in here last night… RAVING

wait…
wat .-.

I remember a time when video games weren't broken on release and didn't require day one patches.

So does Fedoras

It's a feature!

did they die trying to save this dekendrix? its a shame to lose people who would actually put themselves at risk for a friend.
or is this just how the media chose to spin the story?

I imagine it worked out kind of like the vita port of borderlands 2, where they didn't increase the text size at all for upgrade menus.

did he have a freudian slip and switched your and my?

twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/784079131088650241

twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/784085273776906240

lmao
he owed them money

I have no idea. All I know is that one nigger was drowning because he can't swim, and all his other homies thought it a good idea to jump in after him, even though they too didn't know how to swim either.

Come on, you just know that nothing of value was lost that day

lol all the positive reviews on steam are chinese ones that praise the game for having chinese language support

This is why God saw fit to give him ass cancer.

Holy fuck my sides
Please make one with Battlefield 1

I remember it happening and it seems like it actually was them trying to save eachother.
On a somewhat related note do you have compulsory swimming lessons in American schools? Here is Australia you need to attend several classes and depending on skill they will at least get you to doggy paddle / treading water so you won't drown in a pool.

He means he doesnt know why 60fps is an issue for the devs, why they didnt include it in the release.

You misunderstood
Hes obviously shitting on the devs/publisher for locking the game at 30fps, making that an issue

Something in the ballpark of 70% of niggers in the US don't know how to swim.

I assume it is both a combination of their inferior monkey genetics and the fact their parents don't give enough of a shit about each individual niglet to bother teaching them how to do it.

Okay, my bad.

The Hobbit was 48fps, and it had motion blur applied over that. Why do people not understand that?

Their deaths were evolution.

Preorderfag salt is always delicious, but is the actual game as shit as expected? How pozzed is it?
What I'm asking, will it be worth a pirate if they ever unlock fps?

Even with unlocked fps you can expect lazy design and loads of bugs/glitches like watchdogs

holy fuck I never expected it to be this bad

(checked)
I didn't know the KKK was retarded

Is it really worth to waste time downloading, installing and keeping this filth on your hard drive just so you can play it for 2 hours and see that it's irredeemable shit? And yeah I know that it's not that much of a waste of time, but you could've played an actually good game instead of wasting time on modern AAA shit.

That doesn't mean what you think that means.

Is it just me or does this game seem to look worse than Mafia 2?

Who knows, all I know is that picture doesn't show the xboxhueg amount of replies to his post moments later.

I think bone density differences has something to do with it. Maybe buoyancy problems with the slightly smaller skull volume as well.

Good. A game about a nigger fighting evil white racists deserves to fail

Nah, the game just has shit tier animations and AI. Some one needs to post the grenade in a room in slow motion webm

The actual issue with The Hobbit was the fact they used the same quality 3d models as would be used with 24fps at 48fps making small imperfections with light blending between the live action and CG stand out and make everything look fake.
There are a couple of 3d artists / film experts that do great talks on this as they want to see higher FPS film but the industry needs to learn how to do it right.

what were they supposed to do?

whatever

Yeah they're too entitled.

ha ha die ghosts just in time for halloween

nips play mafia? i bet they are just racist faggots that are just buying this game to down vote it and get a refund

move?

Those are Chinks, not Nips.

React in more ways that all performing the same thing, like running, or look around in confusion, react with shock, etc.

Name 2 differences.

y hola there, FBI

retard

Anime and brains.

you only named one

close enough.

A masterpiece

See, you can't.

Nips are not communists who shit in the streets.

I don't know, run away from the nigger with the gun?

What a beautiful grenade, must be one of those new ones from Call of Duty.

Most Chinese are actually of Mongol blood
Their languages sound and look completely different
Happy?

im guessing because his death is on a script after you bring his health down. this kind of thing is pretty fucking hilarious though

I'm never happy.

which one(s) is japanse?

A lot of city schools don't have pools. And American blacks mostly live in cities. So they only learn to swim if they have parents that take them swimming. And when their parents don't know how to swim either, you get news stories like that.

Was getting caught part of your plan ?

He got bullied.

there is NO Denuvo. they seem to be using new arxan(similar to GTAV)

Number 3.

1 looks Korean, 3 looks Chinese
And I'm almost certainly wrong

Not a single school in my country has a pool yet people know how to swim

ARR

ayy

1. Chinese
2. Korean
3. Japanese

Nigga it's 5am get some sleep.

0 comments, but I bet those gosh darned racist gamer got him! Damn gamers, ruined games they did!

Must take up a lot of GB, loading in all those fathers that aren't there.

number 3 is mexican

Trick question.

HOW MANY OF THOSE ARE WHITE

UNOPTIMIZED GARBAGE
N
O
P
T
I
M
I
Z
E
D

G
A
R
B
A
G
E

It's like trying to find niggers in a prison.

Trying to apply logic is deemed to fail.
They're unable to understand it as long as they didn't make it up in the first place.

mexico is a mixed race country, those Spanish guys liked some brown qts

That's because your parents care. Nigger parents don't. In fact, most are hoping one of their brood gets gunned down on his way to church so they get to win the nigger lottery.

whichever ones end up in the news

user, perhaps you should read my entire post, first. Most blacks don't have good parents to teach them how to swim like normal Americans, nor do they get taught it in school. So they never learn how to swim.

Same here, but 4th grader kids go to swimming school for free.

You don't get figs from a thistle bush, user. None of the brown they fucked were cute. Just a bunch of pent up Spanish sailors who'd just as readily fuck a manatee.

blacks don't swim because the pool is always closed, simple as that

kek

I don't think it's a good washing powder - the guy still came out yellow.

you've clearly never read a book written by a nigger. They're EXTREMELY gay

yeah, i forgot that 3DPD cant be cute, sorry.

I don't see problem here.

Not enough black people, but bretty gud.

I do.
They're our niggers.

thats like hesitating to flush your shit

What exactly did the KKK do that makes them so bad?

the KKK was like 70% FBI anyway

Are you not from the US? Because I don't think you know who the "niggers of the whites" really are.

What the fuck is this shit? Are the developers of this piece of shit mentally ill? Webm related

As much as niggers cry about the KKK most don't know that the KKK for a large part of its history was predominately against Catholics and Irish.

They were largely a protestant terrorist group and only conflicted with niggers in the early 1900s because of prohibition rivalry.

Look at the "experience" the developers have, somehow they ended up making a triple A game.

anyone got more webms of the game?
already saw the KKK "rescue" mission and the "i want more black protagonists cucknos" review

This is what the remnants of white germans are doing while their country is cucked to death?

gypsies?

A man on the radio found out they did weird initiation rites then superman made fun of them for it so kids laughed at them and their dads stop being members out of embarrassment and that's what made the movement a social pariah.

I'm not even fucking joking.

Oh, and murder. People by far and large don't like murder even against nigs.

That, and Slavs.

see songs

What FPS should it have had? 100+?

Gypsies are descendants of Indians. They are not European at all.

Like seriously , like get like a life or something

as if i know

This is why niggers never set records.

Except Russians

The game sucks nigger balls but i don't even think alot of people will throw their money away at this pile of turd (Too bad some cucks still does and like the submissive faggots they are, defends it since muh raycisms)

People are idiots though. Nothing wrong with murdering a nigger.

Unlocked FPS, at the minimum. 60fps minimum, ideally.

Especially Russians, you Kremlin agent.

That fucker Johnny Law says otherwise.

IT HAPPENING

wtf I'm a modder now

Yeah, no. Then, as now, fucking niggers need a boot on their neck to keep them in line. The race riots you see today would not be occurring if the noble tradition of the Klan was continued.

DUKE 2016

top kek

Anyone here actually played the game or is this just a shitposting thread?
preferably without the 30 fps meme opinions

heh

30fps lock

go shill somewhere else, kike

Hello, fellow normal poster

Nice clock Ahmed

My school never had a pool, we went on excursions to the public pool.

We know how important having options that best suit your PC’s performance capabilities are. The team has been hard at work ensuring that Mafia III’s performance is consistent across all platforms, and right now the game runs at a solid 30 frames-per-second. We are currently working on an update for PC that will give players the option to play Mafia III at higher framerates. We’ll share more details about the update, and when you can expect it to arrive, very soon. In the meantime, the team welcomes feedback and would like to hear from you about what performance adjustment options are important to you. We’re actively considering a number of additional post-launch improvements on PC that would give players more control over how they can tailor the game’s experience to suit their rig’s performance. It’s been an incredible journey developing Mafia III and we couldn’t be more excited to get the game in your hands and hear what you think!

mafiagame.com/en/news/view/en-mafia-3-a-message-to-our-pc-players/

I'm honestly not sure if it's sarcastic or not

It's called diversity fireworks, shitlords

reporting him anyways

I almost want to torrent this and let the nigger get lynched by the KKK, repeatedly.

SILKY
BUTTERY
VELVETY
SMOOTH
F
P
S
PER
SECOND

Shills hard at work making sure you feel you have to play for longer than the refund window on steam

Already posted, his review changed

I played the game on my friend computer, its shit, told him to refund it.

Judging by how much they hyped up the kill animations I would kek hard if you fail the kkk mission and everyone starts screaming "STRING THAT NIGGER UP!!!"

Also it's not a meme if 60 fps is better than 30 fps in every way.

How about
60 fps
make the protagonist white:^)

100% shill confirmed, maybe even someone from dev team

Russians aren't even Slavs, ask any Ukrainian.

Are Pollacks and Czechs?

I don't really care that you play a spook in the game, or the framerate I just wanted to know if it was

As silky and smooth as condom made out of sandpaper.

they are still niggers tho

Weird, Steam still hasn't updated the front page of the store to show the change
I thought it was faster that that

I lost it the moment I saw that KFC sign

Jews are getting dumber by the minute.

Does it impair the ability to play the game? No. It's just a meme.

Then user, all I can tell you is pic related if you really wanted to get this game.

Well he's not wrong.

But Todd, if you have the ability to hit and get 60fps, why would you limit yourself? 30fps may not make the game unplayable, but 60fps makes the game look and feel much smoother.

「バーーーーーーーカ!」
フキュ ニッガ。

Because console lives matter.

Steam reviews are buckling under the pressure, have since the first ones started rolling in.

You don't need to play for 2 hours to notice shitty textures, framerate issues, and UI/POV problems and issues.

Whatever happened to these people?

No T

34% positive is amazingly bad honestly
I dont' think I've seen any triple A game that low this whole year

that sign is really romantic

Take that, naysayers!

Surely these comments will convince you it's a good game.

Guess actively shitting on your target demographic didn't pan out that well?

No i meant why haven't they been seen since that video.

Was NMS that low at any point?
I don't think it was

not if you downvote them like that

what a bully

Cool downvote :D

I feel like so many triple A games as of late have even been getting hated on even by the normalfags, is the crash going to happen soon ?

Will we be victorious ?

Why? I would understand if Twitch was like "No Black Jokes from the streamer because dats racis!"

But they way you put it sounds like the game itself is racist, not the streamer trying to have some fun.

Did 2K fuck it up so hard they actually made a "nigger gonna nig" game?

Battleborn?

We can't be victorious.

2.6gb Day One Patch

It's at 33% currently.

Imagine if they transcended "we wuz wiseboyz" and went full "we wuz kangs 'n shiet"
That would be amazing

Feels good

Right now sonny jim.

Salt thread =/= general.

this cuck streamer started streaming and it jumped to 18000 him bringing 12k

I can already see the retards praising them to high heavens for releasing such a big patch.

wew
poor sean

gggmanlives is that you

And so fast!

Literally every game I played last year to now that was a port from consoles does not work properly

Just Cause 3? Hardbound buttons, forced mouse acceleration
Fallout 4? Hardbound buttons, FPS locked, forced mouse acceleration
Battlefield 1? Hardbound buttons
Assassins Creed? Single threaded, fucked up performance, no options, fucked up controls
Batman Arkham? Would take me an hour to list its problems

I don't understand how these companies make games, I mean ports back in the day were always so-so on release for PC, but now they're utterly fucking broken and then they wonder why nobody on PC will buy their shit

gib link so we can report his hate crimes

Regardless of the PC port all of the games you mentioned would still be horrible even if they worked

NMS lowest was 28-29%

He only played it for 6 minutes.

But in 30fps that's like 12 minutes.

Why can't we just have 5/10 be an average score and everything fit around that? Does everything that isn't terrible really need to be considered 9/10?

>twitch.tv/cohhcarnage
Wait until he gets into a vehicle and report him for the music that plays on the radio. Copyright strikes ahoy.

hahahaha, who couldve predicted this? certainly not the senior black writer :^)

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/gaschamber/

Nothing suspicious here.

I forgot what the show/comedy club was called. Used to watch their shitty family sitcom back in the day.

kek

wont help he is in upper echelons of twitch, hosting events and such

Reminder of why we left. That place is just a shithole.

halfassed it but it's true to battlefield 1's depiction of world war one.

you're a fucking white male

D&C at work, I see

It'll work. It won't last for long, but it'll work for a small while.

Day of the rope when ?

This one always pisses me off.

You guys missed the plotted flower that evaporates a minute after the grenade exploded.

I can't even…

This. Look up how most niggers are on the DL (downlow)

Poland has bigger Jesus statue.

kek

lol

Is this the new Quentin ?

I'd rather play a full and arguably better game.

Poland is poor, but it sure as hell is better than fucking brazil

He's not even hitting anything!

But at least Elite Squad 1 and 2 were good.

I cant believe the people in Steam discussions defending 30fps.

Why not?

When things have gone to shit that much in your country this is the only appopriate response

And I can't believe the sunrise in the morning.

Oh please, their police won't be allowed to shoot.

Stop it. I don't want hope in humanity.

It just seems weird, more performance is better on PC. And 30fps with mouse controls feels sluggish.

Check a hardware survey once in awhile, the Intel HD Graphics 4000 is the most common "GPU". I refuse to consider integrated graphics actual GPUs

I wish, in reality the good cops would go to prison

The diverse police force won't have any qualms taking down native resistance.

Cause games are $90 in canuckistan, for nearly a hundred bucks why should I settle for an average product?

DAMAGE CONTROL

60FPS ISN'T REAL

at least there nobody cares about "police brutality"

90 buckaroos??!

wasn't that scream edited in?

YOU DON'T GET
IT'S FUNNY

nope, real

At least these people will be easy to kill if there is a massive revolution.

Marketing and shills are great tools for brainwashing. Before the current console gen those idiots did not even know what "frame rate" even meant, but since the journos from big game sites said 30 is enough they willingly complied.

Its sad to say I see this and I feel zero empathy, terrible violent people got the violence they wanted

After finally upgrading my 670 I'm amazed how much of a difference 144fps makes.

What the fuck?

they never aim to kill though unless he killed like 50 or so

Don't know why anyone even bothered with this one after how fucking bad 2 was.

what a cuck-fag

anyway, sometime you just want to go back

I think the point was less that they got justice, but the fact the cops are shoot first ask questions later, which means they could easily shoot a civilian if they make a mistake.

elton is a master of his craft and freddie is a god among men don't ever compare them to those fucking nu-male cuck boys

no it was a clear shot.

Didn't expect to see GOCK on Holla Forums.

Competent police will gun your ass down if you are threatening them or a civilian.

if only.

Come on user, we both know that isn't how it happened.
Both MS and Sony started hyping up 60fps / 1080p as a way to convincing idiots to drop $500 on a system with no games, then when I became clear that no devs were actually going to get 60fps / 1080p they claimed it's because 30fps in fine.
Basically the res was more noticeable to plebs so they stuck with higher res instead of higher framerates.

collateral damage, it happens, if it's rare enough, it's acceptable

Now is the best time to check out the steam board for it.

Islam is violent wherever it is and violent Buddhism is only in certain countries (it's usually Sri Lanka) so it's when the culture of the country is the problem and not Buddhism. Islam is always a piece of poisonous shit.

I get what the liberal cuck is trying to get at, but because he has the IQ of a rock he can't figure out WTF is wrong with his thinking

"Just because they were Muslim does not mean Muslims create terrorism"

Except statistically 95%+ of terrorist attacks committed in the last 4 years have been from Muslims

He's trying to make the argument sound more like "Its like saying the columbine shooting was caused by people who play Doom and listen to rock music" and he's trying to center his logic around that because we know that's not true

The thing is though, billions of people play violent videogames and listen to rock music and don't go on shooting spree's, if such things were causing real world violence it would be a measurable statistic

Islamic people cause violence because they're taught violence, the entire fundamental belief of their religion is all other religions are under theirs, and if they don't believe in Islam they are traitors to god etc

When the entire basis of your religion revolves around "Kill the infidels" and then you let all of those people into other countries, no wonder terrorist attacks have had a massive upswing

TL;DR version - Guy couldn't make a point to save his life

DELETE THIS

It's a salt thread m80

Always trying to get you past your ability to refund jej

is there a reason you posted a still image?

Mudshits are violent because they are mudshits. Islam has next to nothing to do with it beyond giving them an extra excuse for their behavior.

It always comes down to race.

I read half of that OP.

libretardism is a cult, he doesn't think, he feel

nigger I'm a britbong you don't know how bad it is in some places here Iv seen streets full of pakis, niggers and not a word of English in the shops.

are you happy now?

don t you mean sea "eagle"

btw: in any language other than english this bird isn t even called an eagle

Butter smooth.

he is acting as "surrogate friend" for his living, he cant say anything controversial

btw he also "makes" games but its on level of sjw torment of numenera

Why are they all manlets?

Whats the streamers name? I want to go laugh at him

No.
I was interrupted mid-wank.

I want underages to leave.

Who even stops playing the game in their plebstation4 to go to the steam discussion forums anyway

Because I have a sense of humor mr. trips.
but seriously having a racing game run at 144fps is pure sex

Holy shit, my fucking sides, I cannot breathe. What is this film?

Aside from muh diversity, has anything else of the plot/story come out? Any particularly stupid shit?

In every single thread on the Mafia 3 steam forums.

Did you watch the bit they showed at the e3?

Yeah, you're not a TRUE gamer unless you accept whatever shit someone gives you, as long as it's F U N right felllow us gamers?

``` ` ``:`` :``.``;,:+`;###+:+#,``,#;+@++@;..;,,,.,,;:,,,,:
``` ``,```:``,``::.@#;:;::#''@@#;+@'.``:++.;,.,.,.;,,,,,:
` ` ``` ``,```:` ,``;,`+#++;:'++'+'':@;:+,##;+:;,.,..,;,,,:,:
`` ` ``:`` :` , #;+@@#++:#'+++#@'::'@````@+#,,,…;,,,,,:
``` ` ``: ``:``:``.;:::::;@'''++':;:'#.,```.@;+.,.,,;,,,,,:
``` ` ```, ``: :`@+++@#,:'+#+'+@;;:'@''''+@``#'@:.,,;,,,,,:
``` `` , ``: `:`#:;:::::@''''@:;;##'##+#;:++'`@#',,;,,,,,:
` ` ```,```:` ;@++@#@@@#+'++#;;:;++#++@;'#:;@:`:#@,;,,,,,:
``` `` ` ``, ``:``;@'+#+'''+##'@+#':###+++;;;#+::@,``'@',,,,,:
':,,::;';;:+::;',.';@+#+++++#''+@@##'+';'#;:#'::@,.``@,,,,,:
,``.`;'++;,.``,:;'+';@@#+++###@@@@@+@#;;+@#::+',,@,+`.@,,,,:
``@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@',.``.;+;:::+@@@@@#@+#;;;;:@',:+'::@'+,.@,,,:
`` #@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#,`.+:#',,#@@+##;+'#;:@;:,+;:;#,,,,,,,:
```` @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@@#.`:+;::;++@#@;;@'::@;:,#+:#,,:,#,,:
` ` `;@@@@@@@#'+;:,,.,,#@##@@@'``+:,+@##+@;;@'::+;::@#':,,#.:,;
`` `` @@@@@@'`:+##@@@#;.#@::;@@#..;;:@@+##;'@'::+;:,:#+,#+,@,;
` ``` ;@@@@@@@@@@@@@' .+:::::#@@``:'@++#@;;+'::#;:+''+'::',;
`` ````` .,@#@@@@@@@@@;:````:,,,.::#@@,.,@#@##;;#;::#+@:+@::;.,;
``````` ,:`;@@@@#,``,#;:+:,:,, `#';+@@``##+''+;#+;@;,+@+::#;;;
``` `````,:``.@@@@+++#+'#;+@:;,``:::,`.#@+`'@;;:+@''@;.@#::;@;';
` ```````:,``,`'@@@@@:,`,,,#::` :,+ `,@@,.@#:::+..`.@+;;#;;#;
```,`````:,``.`,`#@@+'.@`@@;+:` `##@;:#.`.;@@ @@::;…'++;#:;'@;
` :`````:,.```,``:#,#'# +#+:` ,+@+`` `,`.;@@`'@';`.'@.;@';#@';
```:`````:,``.`.``:#.'#@,..@.. ,,;#; , ,''#:#@,`#@#+'@:@+;#@#,;
```:```` :,````.``+,'::`#@';.` …+@@@' ##@+;;@@;.:@@#;@@;@#@,,;
```,` ` `:,.```.``;`;::::+:.````` ,` @.#;#::;:#.@#`:+@@@:@+@,,,;
```,` ```:,````.`@.`;,`,#,,,` ````@. '`:,,,;::;@@`::@@:'#+,,,;
```:`````;,`.```.,+;.``##',` ;` `'+@@@@`+`..,:';:+#@`+;@+:;,,,,;
``.:`````;…+;`@;+',` ::@+@::, ,''. #` ``.+.;@:#@.+@#@@:,,,;
``.:``` `'+'```+`',:;``;'##'#'` ``++@@+` `` ,';.@:@#@:;+:#+,,,;
```:````'; ````.@;+ :,+`:'##, ``, ` ` `.,';@:#:;@+.::;',,;
``.,``:@ ```..@@++'`,@';#.,`` ` .;,;@:';##``@#.','+,;
``,:`#..,#;,:,;:::``';@:;';;` ````` ```,+'.,'@:@',`.:@#`+::;;
``,,'::':++@#:+.+``:#+@@@@; ` ```` ,;,`,.@:@: `:+;@#`:;;#
``:+:::+':';#@.#``,;@:@@;.,.@. ````` .:#,.` ``;,`::#';#@``
``'::,'@@@##@.+``.::@@'+'@@:++``````` `:;#, .+':.`:;;::@@@``#
``',:@:@@@#@.+.`.,:;@+;@@@@@@@,..```` `;'',`` `#@:`:+;`;@@@@@;.
`',,+`.@@@@.;,..,,,#;:#@@@@@@@+..`````:;#, `;@,.;@#+'#@@@@@@
`@,'`+@@@@,:.`.,,;+,::#@@@@@@@@,::`` `::: ` ` :'.,;+#;@;@@@@@@
`@#`@+@@@,;,..,;;#+,,:+@@@@@@@@;;;`` `,+'` ```@'+`,:;:..@,#@@@@@
..`#.@@@.',…'''';;,';@@@@@;:@@+,```.., ``,#`#@`'#@';+;,#::#@@
..:#@@@:'..,::,++;+;:,.@@@@:.+;@@`` `,;; `:.@;##:,:;@'@,.'#:;'@
`.@;@@,;,`,#,,@.@:+#,+;@@@:.':;@@```.,:```.,@@#;:+'+,.`'`..@::;:
``#'@,;,.,@.++,+,++#,,@@@:,+:..@@```… ```+@:,'`;:+:,:.`.`@+::'
..+@+:,.+@.@`@.'@,.##+@@+:..`,@': ```` ```.:@,;@',:,#''```@@@,.,
..@@,,.'@',:;;##::,#:;;@,,.'@@:+` ```` .`..#+:##@.#,+ '` #@:@,..
,+@,,:,+@.#,@::'.,++#;:';#@@@#`+````` `'.,,#,:+,:.,..,``@@:::.`.
.@,:+:@;';@@;,@.##;@:,#;#@@#@`.; `````'``,#,`+@#.,,+;# @@:;;.+;.
@':@;@,@@@@@,,..,:;@,:,.,,`;#``.``````#::+,,':@'.#.@`.@';#+:.''+
'+'@@#@@@@@+,@,,,@:;@',,.:@`',```.``…:+':,,'#,`,`.,+;;#@;``:;:
'#@##@@@@@@:……@':+@@@,, +….+``.#:#',`+,+#,,.; #;'+@,```'#+
+#@@;'@@@@@.#``…,##:,`.:+`;`….+#,,#+,`';.@:,#.@`;@#…`.,+,'
':':`::@@@@.:````.,;:@',:@,, ``.::',+':.`,:,`@,`,.:#,`.;'.'+#'::
'@@ `,'@@@@,`````+@@.`,;: ++```,#,#@@..``';@'+,::..,`'';+'#:#+@@
#'@ +#@@@@@'````,@@@#.::``+#`,#;@@@@:.`,#',:':.+;++.,,,.@#:@@@@#
@#',`.@@@@#@.` @,@@@@@,:,,`,+#@'@@@@@@';::,.@,`..#+,,+;@#@@@@#,,

disgusting

This did not turn out how I imagined it would I'm very sorry.

what's that supposed to be

Gyro doing the face I just posted up there, I honestly thought it would look better.
Oh well, this thread is just for shitposting about Mafia 3 so whatever

Islam has everything to do with it nigger.
After the fall of rome the text of many philosphers went untranslated for years, it was those Sandniggers who translated it to Arabic, and old English and gave them to the Church.

For a small period of time Muslims and Christians got along.

Is that Chuck Norris?
Or is it He Who Must Not Be Named?

cohhcarnage

And censored and burned the parts they didn't like.

Oy vey, two Semitic religions got along, what a coincidence.

I'm sure their proclivity for violence has nothing to do with their average IQ of 70, lack of understanding for cause and consequence, low inhibitions and all other nigger tier traits. I mean, just look at those Christian niggers in the US, they behave like civilized folks, right?

Us gamer don't need good games fellow gamers

how in 2016 one can t know how fpsbrain works ?

how it all depend on your brain and how you "trained" it.
that if you are used to you can sense/disern more fps because this is basically the processing speed of your brain when it come to processing images .
the things he can t process that s when you get "motion blurr" to link everything without cuts to limit nauseous feeling.
that s why after using some dugs you can see everything as blurry because you are basically slowing your brain processing speed (in the vision area).

so when your game is lock to 30 fps of course you get nauseous if you dont have an half ass brain who is used to fast thing, you will see all the cuts.

seriously how can we have so much ignorant faggot on steam ? why do they have a PC? why don t they stick with their 30fps console ?

This community is fucking atrocious right now. You're all acting like a bunch of whiny, entitled little babies.
A well funded Triple AAA studio of people made an entire city for you to explore. They made it for YOU, and they're going to wake up tomorrow morning and see that instead of enjoying it, this community of "fans" picked out the 3 or 4 frames per second that weren't perfect and are using that to fucking chimp out.
Guess what? The game was never going to be perfect. It was never going to live up to your hype. It was never going to be everything you'd ever want in a game.
What it WAS going to be was an impossibly open world universe filled with killing KKK members and diversity. I just played it for 2 hours before it crashed and it was exactly that. What more do you want?
Is it unplayable at points? Sure. Is it 30 fps locked? Maybe. Is the price tag still 60 dollars and the playability of the game questionable and the structure unclear? Sure, fine.
But holy shit what do these Triple AAA studios OWE YOU?
How fucking entitled do you have to be to explore aa city as black man in a white guys body and then say "yeah but…"
We should all be fucking weeping in our chairs right now at the sheer size and scale of the achievement. We should be showering the people behind this thing with the praise they deserve for pulling off one of the most inspiring games in recent memory.
2k Games doesn't owe you 60 frames per second. Yet they gave you 30 THIRTY of them.
If you have the fucking audacity to complain about it then you don't deserve it and you were never fans in the first place.

Read this before more people realize how stupid you are.
downloads.bbc.co.uk/rd/pubs/whp/whp-pdf-files/WHP169.pdf

No they didn't.
They did and that's not a rebuttal.

The average IQ is not 70, another outright lie, the lowest average IQ is aboriginals and they are around 75.

How indeed.

Nice b8 m8. Doesn't work all that well when you've been shitposting in the thread already.

I'm going to stop going to Holla Forums I swear to god.

i dont see how it makes me wrong
could you list the points ?

It has very little to do with different peoples vision or how "trained" their brain is and everything to do with age and sex. Everyone noticed improvement upto 300fps with males in their late teens to early 20 often noticing a difference upto 500fps.

hownew.ru

not much difference to be hones

Isn't this just apperent to the naked eye? I remember a huge difference upgrading from 60 to 144 fps.

anti-white: the game

This is actually kind of genius. Now when their shitty game flops they can blame piracy.

Which is also the end of the steam refund window.

If you read it the findings are that just about everyone will notice improvement upto 300fps with young males being likely to notice improvement upto 500fps.
So basically if you want the best standard that everyone will have the best possible experience on you want to be running 500fps but 300fps should be good enough for your mother.

4 hours is the steam refund window

Did they change it recently then?
Or did I remembered it wrong?

THIS MAN HAS IT ALL FIGURED OUT

But this is true.

For a lot of black fathers being part of a family is optional. It's like poetry, it rhymes.

I've seen two reviews that say play it for at least two hours before passing comment on the game and reaching an opinion already.

>store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds
>The Steam refund offer, within two weeks of purchase and with less than two hours of playtime, applies to games and software applications on the Steam store. Here is an overview of how refunds work with other types of purchases.
It's still two hours maximum.

I was wrong
wow that's shitty

Are there even monitors and gfx cards that can do that reliably?

This is a tactic by the devs, all this is nothing more than a smokescreen to over the obvious diversity injection into the mafia franchise.

So I predict that no one will bring up the issue that this is just a lame attempt to inject a black person and kill whites nothing more than that it's just racism plain and simple.

sounds exactly what RWDS krauts should be doing right now

I sweare on me mum back on halfchan there was a retard who tried to prove that 60fps is the same as 30fps
by linking videos to youtube which was still 30fps only back then

For the GPU it all comes down to polys, in older games like CS:S a gtx 1080 will get over 300fps at 1080p.
As for monitors, no. It would take the creation of a new standard for monitor manufactures to bother and as that paper proposed that standard in 2008 and it still doesn't exist I wouldn't hold your breath.

On the bright side when we are old and grey there is a decent chance that we will be able to run games at 300fps which by then will be good enough for us. it will probably still need to be at reduced resolution though

not playing at 420 fps. whats wrong with you.

yeah dude PC is carp didn't you know

I get 300 in csgo with a 970 a 1080 should be getting 600-1000fps

Welcome to (((CURRENT YEAR))) everyone.

You have to take the lowest framerate, while my 1070 generally stays around 400fps it dips below 300 at times and that shit isn't acceptable in the perfect future I'm imagining here.

Well he's kind of right you know, if he doesn't like it he gets his money back.

Well, no surprise there.

Holy fucking shit I need to be more careful when I ctrl-c / ctrl-v my post when h8chan decides I can't post right now.

This is what happens when you're a weak willed faggot with a buyer's remorse

They're all probably vegans too.

Abos are in the sixties and aren't even the lowest. The pygmies/bushmen are.

Shut it down

Baby steps for the filthy casuals. They're retarded, it takes them longer to learn but at least they are starting to learn something.

Champion

Yeah and by the time normalfags stop being retarded the UE will be part of the Caliphate.

60 Hz looks so much more cinematic.

That's some next level damage control.

Is it bushmen or other race whose kids can only recognize themselves in a mirror after they're 6?

WA is probably the least cucked state.

Perth is full of asians and expensive as fuck, the rest is a wasteland.
I will give credit where it's due, I was in Perth when they were auditioning for "next top model" and you guys have some serious talent over there.

yea, you're full of shit. that white paper shows nothing of what you claim

It was edited in actually.

Faked. Also Holla Forums won't embed this for some reason.

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=jIUSoj4G-1k#t=1496

If BF1 was anything like that I'd buy the shit out of it

Nigger are you telling me that you don't just run a ton of virtual machines at once to enjoy theoretically infinite FPS? If you run out of memory you can just download more too, that's what virtual RAM is for. And if it gets too slow since your processor is divided just use cloud computing.

Fucking amateurs god damn.

I don't know what you're talking about - there will be no salt to mine….
nice dubs

That's Chinese you stupid shit.

So now that this is happening did they fix it or are 2k just paying more people to get good reviews?

Welp, it's cracked now.

rlslog.net/mafia-iii-digital-deluxe-edition-cracked-p2p/

I wouldn't even want it for free