Eternal crusade

What the fuck went wrong?

This game is a complete fucking trainwreck

Nothing ever went right.
Warhammerfags are used to taking it up the ass so they propped up it's success for a little while, and that's the only reason anyone is still talking about it now instead of generic F2P battle arena #1231245

Thats off the top of my head with regards to the development, now as to the patching and gameplay
and despite all of this the killing blow I think will be guilds, as guilds tend to wreck pugs' shit, and a lot of people just up and leave if they face off against a guild, you're going to see a massive prayer drop off with only a few large guilds and cows left.

it fucking kills me to see this game come out like this, it was one of the few games that I was looking forward to.

It's what happens when you get a bunch of artists to try and make a game. Seriously they had nobody really with experience in the studio, the only people that did were level designers and they jumped ship ages ago.

VAULTING
we are back in the
==CHEST-HIGH WALLS== era of gears of war

Fucking idiot designers.

All I really wanted was Space Marine on a larger scale and instead the game is just shit. The melee system is broken and so is the engine and netcode. Space Marine is simply a better game entirely.

No. Eldar are the most OP atm. Animations messy + model half the size of a space marine but same hp and faster.

Developmental hell, 5 different departments, 40k Curse, and GW is cucked beyond all hell now.

They promised a lot of shit and either were to naive to know that they couldn't possibly implement all of it or just didn't give a shit about the fact that they were lying to the customers. Par this up with what probably are financial difficulties (b-buy fonder packs p-pls) and you get a trainwreck of a game that is sold as Gold when it's effectively still in the Beta.

Calling it Beta is a bit of a stretch.

Call it goodwill on my part.

GW has no input in this though
and GW isn't cucked, rather they are fucking retarded beyond relief

Too overambitious in the beginning. Had this one giant Idea Guy as director. Due to unknown internal problems many lead people said "Fuck it" and left.

Then all the initial promises (Super server software that would support 1000 vs 1000 mega battles, Open world that was living etc) of the were recalled or changed until it became a simple online shooter. Then they got a new publisher with Bandai namco who then told them to shit the game out a year before it was ready.

You know they could have gotten this shit to work if they just sucked Sony's cocks and begged those faggots who made Planetside 2 for help. I mean they had a functional formula right there.

They would fuck it up.

There is nothing remarkable about it except the fact that it is warhammer.

The writing was on the wall for years m8

Most of the original development team left very early on, and the entire project was downsized from a Planetside-on-steroids campaign-based MMO to a generic 16-player shooter.

The community. Go to the forums or steam forums and try to criticize the game. Find one thing you don't like, and write about it. You'll get flooded with the same 5-10 people who show up and throw a pissy fit that you dared to not kiss this game's feet despite the issues.

This ruined the entire purpose of an early access, which isn't to take in money from braindead supporters who were spending hundreds of dollars to unlock cosmetic guns before the game comes out, but to get feedback on why the game sucks and how to fix it. The devs, of course, knew this, which is why they constantly send out newsletters or make posts encouraging their community to be autistic asshats. They begged people to write positive reviews. They mocked people who complained the game wasn't finished two months before the "official release". They mock people who expect a complete product when a game launches v1.0. They knew exactly what they were doing. They have shown every sign of just trying to cash in on the game. They even still call the game an MMO, and encourage their most cancerous user base to obnoxiously interject when someone calls this game a lobby shooter, despite the fact that Unreal Tournament has larger player caps than this game.

To answer the question more directly: nobody working on the game has any skill, but instead just got the 40k license and wanted to cash in on some marketing.

I was going to write a longer post about all of the really bad design decisions and subpar implementations, but instead, I'm going to post this graph depicting that the game is literally unplayable outside of peak hours two weeks away from launch. Arguing over why the game is bad doesn't seem so important when the game is actually already dead.

This is why I'm waiting for DeathWing
Those guys have at least made a good game before
My Only grievance is that terminator armour is slow, so fug if you want to go fast

I want Holla Forums to stop getting triggered by everything and actually researching stuff.

Are you knew to EA?
That's how EVERY SINGLE EA DISCUSSION BOARD GOES.
Worse is they then choose a moderator from the fanboy pool which leads to censorship.