Vidya cartoons

What are some good vidyo-based cartoons?

Comic based - Sam and Max
Vidya based - Rayman, Wakfu

Oh! Also Super Mario Brothers Super Show!

Good shit

I thought these Rayman episodes were just pilots.

This show was supposed to be nothing more than a glorified ad for a shitty phone game, and it somehow ended up being awesomely metal as fuck.

I remember being fucking bewildered when I found that out too. It just makes it all the more surprising how well the show turned out.

and now I eagerly await FAAAAVVAAARROOOO season 2

So how is this any different from the other cancer surrounding that shit.

You're the only cancerous here.

Wakfu is pretty decent and hot as fug

I just saw the title that says (((shifty look))) and that's all i needed to know to say that this is tumblr trash.

this show is pretty neat. I won't spam the thread so last post here.

But they hired the homosuck tumblrtards only for Namco High, and ironically that was what the reason it got ruined.
The proof is the Wonder Momo anime.

Fuck everything.

I wasn't aware of this. Fuck.

How does it feel to be a complete and utter memespewing faggot, user?

All of the le xd funny parodies that people like him have made.
what if we took a kid-friendly character, and made them NOT kid-friendly!? endless laughter for ages!!!

How does it feel to be projecting, user?

See, there you go again, memespewing without even knowing what you're talking about. Learn what the term "projecting" means, you fucking nigger.

I bet you don't even know what 'projecting' means faggot.

See, there you go again, talking about memespewing without even knowing what you're talking about. Learn what the term "memespewing" means, you fucking nigger.

Post more webumms

What if they took a not kid-friendly character and made them kid-friendly?!
Robo-cop was fun.

I WAS WAITING FOR THIS

WHERE THE FUCK IS EARTHWORM JIM?

dead

That's it folks. until the 30 minute episode is translated

Wakfu is the best vidya cartoon

Season 3 when?

Next season fucking when

Soonish. Probably within the next 4 months. It will be netflix exclusive.

never. One punch man is the only show that Madhouse decided to give another season because it blew up with normalfags.
Then again they announced that they are making a recap movie for Overlord so maybe that's a sign that they want to make a season 2 if there is enough demand?

goddamnit.

There is hope. Why else would they make a recap movie of the first season? This is the first time they've ever made one for a series. Usually they finish a season than they dump it and move on but we are getting the movie and an entire episode of pleiades.

Well, since Japan has their heads stuck up so far up their asses when it comes to comedy, when something appallingly inferior like OPM is released and it happens to set the bar despite its inept and embarrassingly clumsy attempt at humor, there's a bit of problem with the country's *entire culture*.

In other words, people like OPM because there's literally nothing in the medium that surpasses it. It's not the "best", it's the "least worst".

The Zelda cartoon was God-tier and has best Link. Anyone who hates it is a fucking faggot who wishes it was an anime instead.

Nah, it actually seems more like Sea Lab 2021.
More mellow stoner humor, and jokes about them being watched up video game stars.

the sam and max animated show was pretty good

it has a joke about prison rape which is always nice

Zelda 1 and 2 Link is cool and all but
SHOO SHOO DOBSON

Who?

More like an entire episode.

It's got a halfway competent story and looks good for something animated on a shoestring budget. It also inspired a lot of shit that went into the alpha series. How many other adaptations were so good that the original devs decided to steal from it?

One for the old-timers here: Pole Position was one of the earliest vidya-based toons. It was a pretty nice adventure show, quite well-done, a bit better than the typical 80s fare. Thing is, the game was an Formula 1 arcade racer without any plot, so they had pretty much nothing in common.

POLE POSITIOOOOOON

If I see that damned cat one more time.

But, frankly, I could never get into that game. Enduro played much better.

more

thanks for reminding me of this show. got to pick up the games one of these days and see how well undead work

You don't want Overlord to continue and also Overlord quickly became really shitty with a few decent moments.

>Liking humans

n-n-no s-she's not human! She's a feline thingy, yeah. I-I'm not a faggot or anything!

Oh hey whats up

That's a shoop, right user?

Yo i loved that show, helps that ive got mappy nostagia too

yeah what about it? OPM is great man.

Yes. I dont know who this semen demon is but I want to have SEX with her.

Thick braids truly are the best.

Too bad tumblr killed Shiftylook

And people say Kirito is fucking overpowered. Never got why /a/ liked Overlord so much they still follow the LNs to this day. But can Ainz Ooal Gown beat Mandara Uchiha?

Well, the key is that the plot is different.
In Sword Art Online, Kirito is made out to be the chosen one, and his struggles are mostly physical. In other words, he's super powerful and has to perform feats of power. Why this is boring should be obvious.

In Overlord, Ainz is supremely powerful, but the plot is not about him engaging in power struggles. Following just the arcs in the anime, it's about him trying to use his power to gain influence without causing mass chaos by revealing everything at once. It's about him spectating the struggles and failures of others, knowing a single intervention could have saved the lives of people he cared about, yet also coming to grips with the fact that his morality is no longer human in nature.

The Mega Man cartoon had it's moments

Someone that is inflated with ego

What really? I dodnt hear about that, i really enjoyed the bravoman and katamari comics too. What did they do?

They hired homosuck tumblrites to create this monstrosity of a VN starring arcade namco characters. Shiftylook got shut down after this.

I rewatched this recently and it's a lot better than I remember it being

I remember that happening, i thought i was shut down from lack of profit or whatever. They pushed it too hard instead of letting products just happen

I've been meaning to watch that

Bonus points for the creator of the cartoon having made the original game to begin with.

I always wondered what Marche's voice sounded like.

The Earthworm Jim cartoon is pretty fun.

she 100% human

I'd fuck an impregnate one of her species.

It's more of a skit/animation, but fuck it. it's the same shit. I'm sure you've already seen this before, but eh.

At least the guy who drew that is decent.

bump