twitter.com/eosgreg/status/919943722338484225/video/1
archive.is/BnhAp
youtube.com/watch?v=xhkBYW1syc8
youtube.com/watch?v=C24xwyPM0vA
youtube.com/watch?v=0912O2aT0qk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Amirli
archive.fo/h2vUS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll make some popcorn; whoever loses, we win.

Saddam did absolutely nothing wrong.

Not really, we want the commie Kurds to get steamrolled by both the SAA and the Iraqis. Once all the insurgencies in Syria and Iraq are crushed and there is relative peace, the "refugee" narrative will be defunct.

Makes me think though, Iraq is going for the Kurds when ISIS still controls some of their towns. Current ISIS capital is in Iraq too, al-Qaim.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but considering how Iraq performed against ISIS vs how the Kurds performed, my money is on the Kurds.

It's Iraq supported by Iran, and trying to keep their territorial integrity. The US also won't be supporting the Kurds against Iraq since they are both American allies. I expect them to be less disastrous this time around.

Do you actually believe that? At the absolute least they'll say that since the "refugees" have made new lives in Europe they should be allowed to stay (and, obviously, import all of their relatives) and will probably start moving goalposts to keep bring in more, probably by shifting the goalposts to "fleeing third-world living conditions is equivalent to fleeing a war" or some other horseshit.

If Iran gets directly involved, the Kurds will lose assuming they're on their own, but if Iran gets directly involved, I don't think Trump could resist getting involved too, considering his recent posturing.

I don't think there will be any change in government policy, but the narrative (what they want the goyim to believe) will be even more ridiculous.

They've already segued into "muh Burmese Muslim refugees", anyway.

I'm not sure how Israel will pull off support for the Kurds unless they want to start WW3, which of course, they might.

Iran involved in fucking over Israeli packed insurgents.

I'm elated right now.

I never thought I would be cheering for Iran. My, those redpills are powerful.

Would Iraq give the land back to Syria to help relations?

gas the kurds

That won't matter in the least.

Yeah, that's another thing I figured they'd do. Instead of staying focused towards the middle-east they'll start putting every third-world shithole under a microscope and importing as many third-worlders as they can - probably quietly. I wouldn't be surprised if Germany and Great Britain started surreptitiously flying in cargo planes full of niggers from nigger africa under the auspices of this war or that and then bussing them to rural communities - there are literally dozens of ongoing wars all over Africa.

My several million Iraqi Dinar are vibrating in my pocket.

They're attacking the Iraqi portion of Kurd lands at the moment, not the Syrian one.

I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore.

this
but i bet the jews have something to do with it

it already has been used for the deepest darkest africans who were already being imported, the narrative is nothing more than whatever they are saying any given day. Does not matter.

it's called chutzpah, and with the media under their control they can spin it however. femkurds are the new IDFgrilswithguns.

my hundreds of billions of mugabecoin are wearing thin

There was a referendum. The Kurds voted overwhelmingly unanimously to become a sovereign country. But that means they'd be taking trillions of dollars of oil with them. So Iraq isn't happy, and has gone to arms to keep them in-country.

if all else fails, just blame the kikes

You're usually not wrong.

(checked)
That's exactly what they've been doing. Markus Mahler released a story in Kopp Verlag about a year ago detailing how the German government flies shitskins in at night. After 12:00 AM, at least according to the flight schedules he said he researched, the incoming flight activity skyrocketed and almost all of them were arriving from Turkey or Greece.

Checked.

(checked)
I guess for the other times you could always blame yourself for not doing enough.

Same as always, as you know.

But the right players are investing. The Dinar is primed to pop.

Well bewarery of money changing merchants who have no homeland and can be anywhere the next day to do business. Because they do not want peoples living in peace but instead war.

holy shit, I forgot about all my friends 'investing' in this years ago

Not remotely on topic but that bowl is fascinating. What does the swastika represent? The four seasons, the food chain, natural law? Eternity? The fish and birds are probably providing some hint but who knows what that hint is.

I'm always ALWAYS down for a good 'cide. Gas all semitic desert filth tbh.

mm k

I can't find the infographic now, but I remember it pointed to the swastika possibly being linked to the changing position of the big dipper with respect to the north star and the changing seasons on Earth. Of course with what we know of how ancient peoples thought about things, it most likely had various complex meanings tied into it, which we'll probably never know about exactly because of the passage of time and general (((merchant))) tricks and tactics.

Proof?

Here, quick search on Elgoog

Everyone is out for themselves, and alliances form and dissolve all the time. It is true for individuals and countries alike.

If you don't mean the specifics of that exact bowl, just check out an esoteric hitlerism thread. If you mean that bowl, ask in an esoteric hitlerism thread.

Good times ahead, lads.

WHY DO KURDS DESERVE THEIR OWN NATION BUT WHITES DOING THE SAME THING IS THE MOST EVIL THING ANYONE CAN THINK OF

Whites are evil goyim!

I have no idea why, but this is powerful. >whites_will_live_amongst_the_stars.jpg

Because a white ethnostate wouldn't be a Judeo-Bolshevik puppet like the Kurds are.

QUICK RUNDOWN
Who cares?

Remember that the Kurds armed and "trained" Christian and Yazidi militias, then bailed once ISIS showed up. They did this because they were counting on ISIS to genocide their neighbors, whose land they could steal when ISIS was defeated.

Every Sunni Kurd deserves to die. My the Lord bless and protect Assad and Hezbollah in their war against the Sunni menace.

Because Israel is involved and could rope the US into war with Iran.

Didn't they also forcibly disarm some of those militias?

I don't really have a bone in this fight so I'm just enjoying the show.

What the hell is actually happening?

Iran is Iraq now.

Trump better keep us out of that shithole

Has Liveua fallen out of fashion around here, or is this user in particular not paying attention?

we're already poopdicked to the hilt, and taking it as well

fuck off cianigger

Nah fam. They don't want to die.

it's been hard keeping up to date with this cluster fuck when there has been so many happenings recently

i know that we already occupy turdistan and arm them. i just hope that the iraqis knock the shit out the them before Trump can say anything retarded like "muh kurd freedom"

what the fuck is this website? it appears to take all Holla Forums posts and put names to it? either that or we are all being duped. testing to see if it goes onto the site

hollaforums.com/thread/10761973/politics/iraq-invades-kurdistan.html

More like Iraqi forces taking back control over their country. Title sounds like shilling for kurds. Iraqi forces should storm their way to erbil and take out all heavy weapons kurds have and control all country.

I've honestly gained a lot of respect for the [non-ZOG] Arabs because of this (((ISIS))) fiasco. I can't wait for the Fourth Reich and the United Arab Republic to host military drills together.

Lurk two more years.

nigger ive been lurking for like 5 years and have never seen that shit. you must go on Holla Forums or some shit. also my VPN gives me a new ID every post (i dont post much, never noticed) so IDS ARE BROKEN

hmm same ID, weird, posted in a different thread and it gave me a new ID

COME ON EUROPE
GUARANTEE THE INDEPENDENCE OF KURDISTAN.

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO. WE WANT WW1-2

I'm all for shipping turds to Europe since they're all commie brothers.

Its a scraper bot that makes a forum look legitimate to fill it with ads and harvest data

after the first exodus Holla Forums was GOLDEN with redpills

we need a new home that WE control

Endchan?

thanks ill check it out
i remember every thread had hundreds of quality posts with legit redpills
i saved almost 1000 pictures with some of the best evidence
now this place just bickers about the news and wades through bot spam

Kill yourself.

Kill yourself twice.

So move there, then.

although the vegas investigations were top notch

kill myself because this place was better when it was only filled with real people?
stupid cianigger

I could be wrong, but haven't they already been neutralized? What with the transition from wearing clothes to garbage bags and all that?

Implying you were here before yesterday, you lying piece of shit.

user pls
i browsed /g/ in 2011 until moving to halfchan Holla Forums in 2013 and here since m00t deleted pol temporarily

And you've never seen the scraper forums?
Yeah, right.

Shooting Inside Kirkuk.
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/919780347906281473

no user :( this is why we cant get shit done because we fight
maybe there is no spook disinfo
we should be nicer to eachother
also i dont know why im proving this on an anonymous image board

Just so you know, I already reported you for shilling endchan.

that was the other guy! lol

also you think i saved these all today
inb4
these pics have outlived many laptops

Iran doesn't want another Israel on their hands, essentially.

The Kurdish Question will only be resolved once
A) All the Kurds are dead
B) All the Iraqis are dead
Thus it is in the middle east. Blood feuds run deep.

No one gives a shit. Stop derailing the thread.

you're right
just annoying being called a liar by some fucking NEET
night all

Holy shit, forget lurking. You need to kill yourself instead.

So you don't remember Shapiro mentioning Sheky Forums which is the same shit

Let's not get crazy. Let's just appreciate that they are not turks.

End yourself.

This kind of fanaticism only gives hatching ground for turkroaches. Why not just ship them all to Anatolia and wait for them to wear out the roaches for as long as possible before they get massacred?

Iraqi channel reporting kurd forcess are ruining away from kirkuk. Looks like there won't be battle after all.

Turks now bombing pkk.

WEW LAD

WEW
DEAD COMMIES

They do. Israel is the single backer of immediate Kurdish independence, and (unironically), their greatest ally. The borders of Kurdistan are to copy the borders of Greater Israel, and Arab media are already reffering to Kurdistan as Second Israel due to the close ties between them

>(((voted overwhelmingly)))

invade what? kirkuk is iraqi territory. iraqi government is just maintaing order in the region.
also, gas kurds

user, how can you not fucking understand this yet? Trump posturing = BAITING! He doesn't intend to do shit, other than coax his enemies into shit situations and then wait for them to beg us for deals on hardware and infrastructure after everything gets blown up, while getting better deals on everything himself.

Totally not the best argument one could think of. hu-Whites have already got plenty of states for them; if you are referring to the US, it wasn't white from its very beginning.

there are still kurds left today…

Don't be fooled, this is a move against Syria.
Weaken kurdistan, divert their forces towards Iraq, allow for turkish and israeli invasion of syria.

pathetic

The kikes must've had multiple orgasms from all the carnage that their actions have wrought in the Middle East and Europe.

Are you retard. How do you want a country to stay if they gave a piece of land to every group that demand it. Kurds were flying israel flags and in interview on one of channels they said there is no reason to not make relations with Israel. Bernard Levi visited kurds. If they're not controlled by them they're at least friendly to israel. Kurds stole land and made a country in iran after soviet invasion but was a shithole and didn't last.

LOL what that's almost as retard as saying that Australia had a functional aboriginal state before white men arrived to create Australia

you stupid fuck, Kurds accept any help, doesnt meant they are controlled by anybody,
just the fact they had been fight ISIS for YEARS should be enough

Kurds are aligned with israel you lying fork tongue kurd piece of shit.
KURD GENOCIDE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

(((US))) is "fighting" ISIS too, theyre not under kike control either right, (((fellow white)))?

Every so often articles push the narrative of "fleeing war or looking for a better life" so yes, they are going to use the talking point that living in poor conditions is the same as war.

Benefits of kurd genocide:
Disadvantages of kurd genocide:

They're cooperating with isis actually. Until isis decided to butt rape them and then they cried to other countries for help. Fucking iranians sent weapons to these turds and saved them.
liveleak.com/view?i=40f_1508086833

Hahahahaha the bushes have been trying to push that meme for at least a decade now, give us ya money goy we swear it will turn into more money, tomorrow it's going to POP i swear on your mothers grave goyyy

Kebab Removes Hummus

This article gives a lot of tangible evidence to the Isreal connection.

theguardian.com/world/2004/jun/21/iraq.syria

thing is they were around for long time before this ever became Israeli plan,
Israel adapted to it once ISIS got crushed after years of fighting

Oyy veyy goy Isreal didn't do anything just adapted to the situation :^)

Fuck off kike

Considering the vast amount of "migrants" coming from places not at war and the desire of the ruling elite to flood Europe with shitskins I doubt the narrative will stop being pushed.

shut the fuck up retarded monkey, try to understand the situation instead of oyyyyyyyyyyy veyyyyyyyying everything
i didnt say jews werent in on this situation

(checked)
the best connection was that big israeli weapons shipment that happend a few months back that was "captured" by isis.
and now ive seen on stream a bunsh of kurds with tavor assault rifles.
fucking jews are supporting all sides to have them fight each other and weaken untill the fucking jews can sweep in and take over the entire damn area.
fuckers just wont stop with there ambitions for greater israel.

No, Kurds got their asses handed by ISIS up until the second the US supported them with Special Forces and the Air Force.

criticises me for ad hominem, does it back.

Ok so we know your a hypocrite and probably a sand nigger.

You don't even make a point in your post, just trying to excuse the kurds as inoscent plasyers. When the majority of them are commie Zog puppets just like ISIS.

I always find it a little odd that threads seem to die as soon as good info gets posted. Shills usually spam the thread initially then disperse.

* Players
*inocent

I really need to re-read my posts before I post them.

PKK communist are staying in Kirkuk to fight the iraq army.

twitter.com/agirecudi/status/919869637017374720

good so there wont be anymore communist soon

Kurds are notorious turncoats and backstabbers, just ask the Greeks. During the 90s, Greece supported the PKK to piss of Roachland and then the Turkroaches arrested Ocalan and what did Kurds living in Greece do? They rioted like you wouldn't believe.

This lack of gratitude and always biting the hand that feeds them is a common trait among all subhumans but it's particularly strong IMO in Kebabs and Kurds in particular.

What a fucking faggot

imagine this you have been fighting forever to be independent, get all this support and then the fuckers demand you give it all up

the fucked up part is there are people everywhere JUSTIFYING IRANs and TURKEYs INVOLVEMENT
the Kurds are getting LOOTED for no fucking reason besides trying to independent

We at pol are against kurdistan too you retard, usa oposes it while israel supports them.

Fucking shills, i don't know where the good posters have migrated but they are definetly not here anymore

*trying to be

there are people here with a straight face saying this is some kind of victory
you drive into a fucking city that they liberated to "get it back",
in reality you looting the place, how somehow thats supposed to be any kind of victory.. i dont get it

You racist!
White countries are for everyone.

Its only non white countries that should have their own homogeneous culture, recognisable people and hstory.

All Iraq is doing is taking back its territories, i get that, theres no honor or victory to any of this, you are shooting people who beat back ISIS

The US was very white from the beginning, they just made the mistake of inporting slaves and later allowing nonwhites to immigrate.

its PATHETIC to watch from sidelines, nihilistic bullshit

Rolling in with an enormous overwhelming force isnt anything remotely close to heroic

i guess we always knew this was coming anyway

Are Kurds really commies?

ITT: A single Kurd's asshole enters another dimension of pain

Yes, and SDF are not all Kurds, also tonnes of Moderate Beheaders and ex-isis, but it does not matter.

The important part is this:
>If Kurdistan is supported so it becomes a country, there will be eternal war in the area, and mUSsAds enemies will grow weaker.
>If Kurdistan is crushed quickly, all "refugees" in Europe no longer come from a war-zone, and can be deported even by (((UNs))) standards.

The way I see it is they're just ISIS 2.0. This time instead of Religion of Cuck™ic state it's kurdish state. Just another tool for israel to create chaos in the region

Religion of Cuck™

Shia muslims are objectively better than sunni. Plus iranians are mostly indo-aryan and formed multiple decent empires throughout history. Between them (even if they're still muslims) and semite sunni scum the choice is pretty obvious.

Scratch that; peshfags really let their 'muh kurdistan' get over their heads

Footage (that I won't post out of respect) has emerged of at least 20 Peshmerga killed during clashes with #Iraq's armed forces in Kirkuk.
twitter.com/IraqiSecurity/status/919901037397532673

Iraqi Kurds are not commies you shill

Kurds are unironically bro tier. They kill Turkroaches and fight for independence and sovereignty.

And that is true, even after the ZOG-coup where the old secular King got dethroned and replaced by lslamists. Imagine how they could have been by now.

I think the kurds are seriously lacking some memes, let me contribute some OC.

Turkroach shills come out in spades whenever the Kurds come up as a thread subject.
Don't forget that imkikey is a turkroacha and loves to shill up threads with bots and his IRC buddies.

That's a (((TRS))) meme. Fuck off. Although there are plenty of shitskins and mudslimes posting in this board which is frankly absolutely disgusting

Isn't there a picture of him with a Turkish passport and dark eyes?

Fuck Iran and fuck all the sandniggers.. America should VX the whole region and build hotels after

get out you peice of shit… imkampy IS a turkroach or at best a mexican kid.

I'm not even sure what side I should be for and if there is a "good" (=least jewish/muslim) side in this conflict. I admire Saddam but the Kurds have been fighting ISIS more than the Iraqi army had been doing, plus there are lots of non-muslim groups among the Kurds like the Yazidi and recent Zoroastrian converts.
Is it true that Kurdistan is just a part in the Greater Israel plan?

Anyone NOT in cahoots with the mossad, the cianiggers and the wahhabi clergy/mudslime brotherhood are the good guys
The kurdistanfags, their sdf cousins in Syria and their relatives in roachland, though different from one another as far as the kurds go; have clearly been proven to be willing proxies with the mossad/cia time and again, especially in the case of barzani and his pet kurds the peshmerga

Jew.

This "meme" was around long before TRS started a feud with us.

>>>/general/81

It was also never proven to be true, and whenever you ask someone posting it about it they reply with the generic

Criminally overlooked post. This is what all the stuff with Syria is about too, oil. Well, oil and Greater Israel, but that comes later.

KIRKUK IN IRAQI HANDS, KURDS SCREECHING AUTISTICALLY

There is no good side, though our sense of justice or fairness or loyalty may say otherwise. They are not our people. Israel and jews in general have enemies and allies/puppets. Jews are our racial enemy. No other metric really matters.

What a pile of shit. Not only did Kurds gleefully partake in the war whilst they weren't getting BTFO, they aren't even native to the area the inhabit. By their very presence, they're the ones looting.

The area Kurds inhabit belongs to Greeks, Assyrians, Arabs and Armenians. They are the native peoples of that area, not Kurds (nor Turks for that matter).

Also, you seem to be a bot.

BASED IRAQ BTFO TRUMP

Peshmerga are only non commies there I think

KURD (((FREEDOM FIGHTER))) NOT SO TOUGH AFTER KIRKUK BEING FREED BY IRAQ MILITARY WITHIN 8 HOURS
US already switched allegiance to support legitimate government and support their peaceful constitutional exercise in region liberation.

I like Saddam, I just wish he pushed a nationalist Assyrian or Akkadian culture instead of (((Arab Sunnism))).

With the number of immigrants in Europe in mind, is it possible for them to start quarreling with each other when a major Middle East war begins? Think of the number of Kurds, Turks-Erdoganists and others who live in the European suburbs.

>(((state dept, cianiggers, neocohen officials)))
>hurr drumpf btfo goy zogshills
>>>/gaschamber/

When ISIS attacks Israel, Feminists will criticize Religion of Cuck™.

Even in comparison to other sandniggers Kurds are subhuman as fuck. They embody every negative trait of their race. There are bunch of unironic communists too. If Iraqis want to put in place those uppity fucks they have my blessing. It's gonna rustle some serious jimmies as well. Holla Forums was sucking each others dicks for this whole Rojava thing way too long. Their favorite Peshmerga fighters turned their tails and run on the first sight of trouble.

That's how the Kurds make gains.

???
Saddam's Ba'ath will truely never die.

I've always wondered if the Kurdish commies were extremist atheists like the Bolsheviks. Communists see religion as something that divides classes and have often tried to destroy it when they took control over a country but muslims take offense or opression of their religion so serious that they're willing to wage war over it so that wouldn't really work in the ME. So are they supposed to be some kind of disgusting commie-mudslime hybrid?

This is very true. For instance unlike neighboring sandniggers, Kurds mutilate their young girls.

Kurds are the gypsies of the sandniggers. And they are obviously supported by Israel and the US (who is already building an embassy in that region).

Also they want the area of Syria and Iraq that has the most oil. I wonder why.

Damn, I love this timeline.

No the left has them on the BDS bandwagon.. the thought leaders will ensure the ultra feminists will join that thought pool

So the Jews are basically trying to use Kurdistan as a puppet state to destabilize Arab power, and also be an oil slut for them.

Go back to reddit

Nice try turkistan.Kurds are going to get a nation and your shilling can do nothing.

_,,,_        ,、、,ィ'"ィ'"ー--'ー-- 、、      .r'⌒      ミ、 ヾ;:::::::::.ヽ     ,r'"    ミソ  ,ィツ  ;i:::::::::::i^ヽ    f   `ミ=彡'   ,ィ,,,,:'::::)(::::::::::::. ゙!    (:::.    ̄  ,,>;;r=''''' クフ´``=!:::::リ   、Jミヾ ミ、__,ィヅゝゝ  ´    -'1:::ツ    (   `ー=/ _、、、、、,_  ,、-─レ′     ゝf ,r-、マ ´,ィrか;   f''セ)`' リ     ( | l 仆、!    `´   ゙!   ,|!        `ヾゝ、_、      ..., ,〉  ,l!     Are you frustrated?       )ィ :::ド、    _,,......、、 /       '^1い:F\    ー  /        `^ゴ  \、     /ゥ、         ;'ゝ=-x-''ミ==''彡ヘ、_      __,,、、」ミ,l7/ハ.「>)ノ ン'",、-"^ `''…ーッ,ニy-  ,-‐ゥrイl」[..、-'ヘ_/l|l.i ヒ彡チ、-''^ー--、、_f∠ //_  ハ-─'''''三≡、 -:jjj:`""´. _,ィ'^ミニー-、、、,,,__  ,r'ニ ̄r='''ヽヽ、 lll   ,、-',、-'´c=ヽ`''ァ ,ィ‐-、`:、  ゙!∫`| |   `i | ||| r''"-''" '⌒ヽ_ノ,ノ//  ⊂ノ

All sides are friendly to Israel, let's hope they all die and take out Israel in the process.

So its a good thing iraq steals there oil so the jews dont get it?

Not really. You should be though.

Trump confirmed for never having met a Turk or a Kurd in his lifetime. All Turks I have met never shut the fuck up about how much they hate Kurds. The chances of them working together are as high as Israeli kikes and Palestinians working together.

He obviously knows that but he cannot say he is against Turkey. Even this statement is a big fuck you to the Turkish government.

How many dimensions of chess are you on?

I'm not but sadly every Western-European country is filled with them so there's not really a place in my country where they can't be found.

It's iraki oil to begin with you dumbfuck.

Barzani & co. aren't commies, though. Just regular corrupt elites.

kurdistan is seperate from iraq though

There's no such thing as kurdistan.

Yet

Are you implying there aren't semites involved?

ah, how weird, an area overlapping countries. Why is it like that?

twitter.com/eosgreg/status/919943722338484225/video/1

Kurds in London are attacking the Iraqi Embassy.

/sg/ user here, I didn't see this thread so i'll repost this from /sg/

The Kurds are communists backed by the ZOG US and Israel. The reason that they are being backed is because Israel wants to partition Syria and Iraq by having Kurdish region's in both Iraq and Sryia secede from these nations, creating new nations that are allies to Israeli interests in the middle east.

This is a quote from the New York times from Netanyahu:

From an article explaining the Kurd's positive relations with the Jews: archive.is/BnhAp

Kurdish militaries, funded by the USA, have been using the guise of fighting ISIS (also created by the US-Israeli-Saudi alliance) as well as the lack of government power in order grab huge amounts of lands from the government in Syria, and in Iraq the Kurds were able to greatly expand their controlled territory. In Syria, the Kurdish faction (SDF/YPG) has claimed all the territory to the east of the euphrates river. However, this isn't because the Kurds have any racial legitimacy in these areas, but because it will allow a new ZOG state to control a huge amount of Syria's oil.

Previously Iraqi Kurds only controlled the Kurdish Autonomous region, but because of the Civil war, they were able to push into territories that the Iraqi Government had lost during the war against ISIS, such as the oil city of Kirkuk. Now, Iraqi Kurdistan is attempting to become an independent nation, with it's new territories. An independence referendum was held on September 25, and they have not backed down. So, they are attempting to consolidate their land grab from Iraq and achieve full independence. This is very bad for everybody in the region, because it means that Israeli influence will have been greatly increased.

(checked)
Of course it's fucking London.
Get your shit together over there.

They're both shit, but it's better to not let the Jews have all the cards.

You think your mom is a representative enough sample, Mustafa?

faggot

You seem to forget the main reason kikes are the worst kind of subhumans is because they are a more dangerous subtype of turks.

How big is the chance of Russia interfering and helping Syria&Iraq?

Also am I right with saying that Kurds are to you guys like Gypsies are to Europeans?

Ahhh, NOW the game becomes clearer.

Russian involvement in the conflict is already very high in Syria. Russia has several airbases and supplies a huge amount of military equipement to the government forces (SAA) in Sryia, and does many airstrikes against ISIS to aid the SAA. The SAA is also being armed with experimental Russian equipment, and Russian military advisors assist the SAA. Russia has also fired a lot of cruise missiles into ISIS-held areas in Syria from its navy in the Mediterranean sea.

On the other side of the proxy war, the USA is backing Kurdish forces in Sryia, there are several US Army bases inside of Syria in Kurdish controlled areas, and the USAF does an enormous amount of work. I heard on a Southfront report that the USAF has been bombing Raqqa city about 50 times a day a month or so ago. The SDF is comprised almost entirely of infantry and doesn't have any tanks, and has a very limited amount of heavy weaponry (although the USA is shipping a lot over), so a big part of the military strategy is that the USAF will bomb their next target, and then the SDF will move in on the ground once the ISIS presence has been severely weakened. Israel also bombs SAA positions from time to time.

Here are some videos showing Russian involvement helping the SAA:

youtube.com/watch?v=xhkBYW1syc8
youtube.com/watch?v=C24xwyPM0vA
youtube.com/watch?v=0912O2aT0qk

There is still more to say about this, but that's a pretty basic run-down on the military involvement of those powers in Syria. Also, I am not an Arab and don't live in Syria, so I can't comment with certainty on cultural things, but I think that you're accurate with the gypsy comparison. I just like reading about geopolitics, and what is happening in Iraq and Syria is pretty important and interesting.

Kurds are a foothold for the Jews in any Arab nation that is hosting them. Iran is the holy grail to subvert, but they're a lot closer to getting Syria cut in half.

Could Iraq & Syria take back the Golan heights?

I would have Syria and Iraq work together to get back land that was stolen.That would help their relations IMMENSELY.

This is why you have to adopt the turkroach bodyguard method when dealing with filthy turds.

Also the Peshmerga released (((IS))) prisoners in kirkuk before fleeing. It's not the first time kurds release (((IS))) prisoners.

I hope the Kurds are genocided, I'm so sick of fucking hearing about the BASED KURDS. Fuck them. They're shitting fucking muslims like everyone else there.

For the same reason Greater Israel overlaps other sovereign nations.

#rekt

Who was that sent to?

We did, now we are all ruled by foreign banking interests who import and then pit minorities from alien cultures against the majority, thus splitting the electorate and ensuring no accountability.

i thought kurds were mostly Sufis whom the arab sunnis have been trying to slaughter for 1000 years??

All of this could have been avoided. Thanks Dubya I hope it was worth it

And what does this show up as in effect in studies?
Bumping for reply

Its basically Arab based NS if you think about it.

The Iraqi army is just visiting a province of Iraq.

I fucking hate this kind of mindset, it's the reason
MUSLIMS HAVE ANOTHER STATE IN EUROPE

You would have to be fucking retarded not to have seen this clearly in 2007.

OY VEY

Oh and the state dept just sent a tweet about their deep concern due to reports of violence.

The turds and their allies in the (((media))) are pushing the "Iran is litterally gassing us" narrative pretty hard when in fact It's the Iraqi government. They're also pushing the narrative that this is Iran's response to Trump. They're so desperate.

OP is a faggot and a retard
You cant invade your own territory, this is the Kurdnigger narrative
All Iraqi territory, including that illegally occupied by Kurds belongs to the Iraqi government

Also that pic about HMMWVs being destroyed was confirmed fake news

Translation: This is a defeat for Israeli interests and their goal of a Greater Israel. Fuck the kikes, let their dreams die with them. Even if the whole middle east has to stay goatfucker land for the next thirty years before we nuke it.

If the Kurds weren't a bunch of commies being used as tools by Mossad, I'd feel sorry for them and likely support their independence because "At Least They're Not jews or arabs."
They're a separate ethnicity as far as I know and having a kurd ethnostate would probably help regional stability, but we'd have to gas all the Turks first (retake Constatinople when), which I'm not opposed to doing.

Based Kurds paying niggers to leave so they can build up great culture. So based.

Jews gonna jew. Sad!

You have a point, you don't have to be a biological turk to become one.

At some point you just have to accept your country is completely swamp-pozzed up to the neck. Making the distinction meaningless.

Hopefully the people who stayed to fight for direct democracy don't let the cowards back in.

Lol. Not like Iraq started not taking prisoners anymore, because when the ISIS issue started, the captured always got help with prison-breaks (probably CIA or Massad) and as a result the Iraqis decided to just kill them instead.

Literally fake news on Shahram Amiri… he wanted to defect to the US but we refused him so the Iranians killed him for treason… doesn't have anything to do with emails that he was executed. Might be related to Clinton, yes MAYBE, but the image is fake news.

BIJI BIJI

Ah crap. I had no idea Kurdistan is supposed to be a second Israel.

Huh. I guess that's what a nigger mating dance looks like.

They're worse than Arabs. They suck jewish dick, are ridiculously inbred, all the land claims are just them having migrated there relatively recently and declaring it belongs to them now, and that's not even delving into their commie behaviour, state police doing shit Stalin would be proud of, and unabashed opportunism in declaring areas without ANY Kurdish population as theirs because they happen to have oil. No wonder Israel loves them, they're like the kike's browner cousins.

Implying you wouldn't.

idk man twerking is a real turn off. not to mention she's black. black women stink.

And she probably is going to be double that size at least in 10 years

shameful display

Holy Kike on a spike..when is this 'Muh heroic kewrd' meme going to die???
While Pissmerga shared borders, exchanged oil/goods/weapons and collaborated with Isis in every way imagineable to further a crisis ZOG wrought onto Iraq, The Iraqis were weeding out the Kurdish & Sunni quota filling turncoat generals and fighting real urban and conventional warfare in Jurf Al Sakhr, Diyala, Hamrin, Samarra, Baiji, Tikrit, Ramadi, Falluja, Mosul, Tel Afar, Heet, Baiji refinery, Sinjar mountain air rescue, Rutba, Baghdad-Belt battles oh and not to mention the Siege of Amirli, a small Shia village surrounded by sunni ones who held out against ISIS & Saddamist baathist goons for 82 days, proving once and for all terrorgangs can only occupy areas where inhabitants supports them!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Amirli
While kurds have been lopping up kool aid jew media propaganda credit point Iraq has done 99% of the fighting.
==Daily reminder the Obongo 'Coalition against Isis' only began when Kurds were played like a fiddle by their Isis allies and attacked on all fronts, causing them to be chased back to Arbil.== First Coalition strikes targeted Isis as they were on the gates of Erbil… before that Isis convoys stretching from Syria to Iraq were never touched by the Obongo, Kurds are nothing without overwhelming US air support which (((Cohencidentally))) Iraq has never enjoyed.
Vid related : Kurd Pissmerga and Isis hanging out.

Early signs of faggotry.

I would destroy that peach bottom, idk why you guys are caught up on skin color so much.

Don't believe this trash, he's either an ASSyrian or a turkroach, they always spout propaganda against kurds and spread misinformation in order to get people who dont know the real facts against kurds.

Kurds are the best propaganda against kurds.

Who would go on the internet and spread propaganda and false information? would people actually do that?!?!?!!

Except there is, While it's not a country it still IS an autonomous region.

Searching "Kurds Israel" shows you a thousand images and articles of Kurds and Israelis praising each other. Searching "Assyrians Israel" shows you how the Assyrians decimated the Jews. Yes, I'm sure it's us Assyrians who are spreading misinformation

Confirmed another Kurd who has never been to Iraq

How hard is it you dumb fuck.
Israel is surrounded by enemies so are the kurds, that is why if the kurds become a nation israel will have a ally in the region and the kurds will have their independent state, israel is not in control of kurds, they just use each other.

Maybe if they didn't claim territory from turkey and syria and iraq and iran or pratically everyone who would border their landlocked kurdistan fantasy then they may find more support. May.

OH GOD THIS IS A CONSPIRACY!!! THEY ARE ALLIES THEY ARE PRAISING EACHOTHER!!

female circumcision is done in almost every country, even the US. this does not mean the entire people or country support such a thing.

Turkey, Iran, Syria, Iraq didn't exist before the French and British created those countries, If i stole your house and land and divided it between some of my friends does this mean it now belongs to them even though you are still living there.
Those territories were kurdish for thousands of years, some lines on a map is not going to make it so.

Kurdistan is not Landlocked, It touches 4 seas and is as large as the country of France.

Also assyrians haven't been relevant since 3200 years ago. why should israelis give a shit about them?

that's because Saddam most likely did nothing
all too convenient gassing (muh holocaust) story Usrael used for years against him

Iraq's help is unnecessary, but it will be fucking hilarious. I can't wait to watch all those little communist faggots die screaming.

Because of reasons.
Authorities are still searching for her frontal lobe.
That being said I'm not against bleaching sheboons since it improves them but it might improve them just enough so they become even more annoying,at the retarded sweet spot most libtards are at stupid enough to believe commie lies yet not smart enough to see the big picture,and no so stupid as to go with their guts that they are inferior enough to guess whitie is right.
It's not so much their black colour in my case it's simply to me it borders zoophilia,if you're going to race mix my guidelines is both races must have independently discovered hygiene and contributed something to civilization

Kikes never ever ever forget,they'll bring you down and keep fucking up your people for the rest of history,they are sociopaths and any perceived wrong to them is a never to be forgotten matter.
Spain was muh six millioned for centuries,assyrians for longer.

what kind of fucked up mental gymnastics do you have to go through to belive this shit? there is physical and video evidence that it happened.

Assyrians were some of the most ruthless people in the ancient days.

Why should anyone give a shit some semites dont like other semitic people?

there's photos and documents of the holocaust too

Assyrians did nothing wrong.

If I have to choose between my semites I'll always choose the non kikes and non is lamic ones,they also fought with the romans defending the empire's eastern flank and probably curbstomping more kikes in the process.
They had a great militaristic empire not a kiked merchant empire.

I'm sure that you have strong feelings about it, but Israel's alliance with the Kurd's means that they are part of (((the plan))). If you think that these independence movements aren't already subverted when your fellow countrymen are pledging intelligence to Israel, then you are being willfully ignorant.

Almost forgot this gem.

Kurds are pretty good at propaganda, you have to give them that. They have understood that in order to appeal to western elites, you need to portray yourselves as heroic defenders of human rights and democracy and all that bullshit.

liveleak.com/view?i=40f_1508086833
Is this video with subtitles so you can see what they are saying, the ISIS fighter offers them tea.

I know it could be better, but it was the best one I had explaining the Dier-ezzor siege.

Yeah, I wouldn't.

Fuck off Hillary, it wasn't until after the emails leaked that he got found out. I hope you fucking hang.

TRUMP TELLS COMMIE KURDS TO GET FUCKED
KIKEBARTERS ON SUICIDE WATCH==
archive.fo/h2vUS

Why am I not surprised?

(((We)))

We third world now. Asking the U.S. for help is like asking Haiti for help. It's funny how so many doctors and lawyers living in gated communities still haven't gotten the memo.

that is Holla Forums motto

Holla Forums's good at propaganda also, any comment they dislike they label shill and remove.

show me a pre-war map of iraq and tell me where kurdistan is

This is why I find all attempts to say that sending them back is impossible laughable. They brought them in!

wow she's smokin hot.

Turdistan has been invaded aaaaaaand…. nobody cares. Next Trump tweet will get 10x the news coverage. Post when you have some mudslime on mudslime gore and I might take a look.