Why did Mozilla (Firefox) donate 100k to Antifa?

user,

Why did Mozilla donate $100k to the Antifa domestic terrorist organization?

youtube.com/watch?v=KPgyTzqDJhM

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Gobgp
youtu.be/qbLLC5mtyhk?t=1m25s
hollaforums.com/thread/10731529/politics/why-did-mozilla-firefox-donate-100k-to-antifa.html
archive.is/rCA0m
twitter.com/marcosc/status/918709284849860608
qutebrowser.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Mozilla is a bunch of neon-haired degenerate lesbians, trannies and nu-males. Is this really news to you?

Or are you just playing dumb?

Annnnd I bumped it. I suck cock.

Gave cash to Riseup. A "privacy" email service intended for lefty activists.
archive.is/Gobgp

go shill your gay channel somewhere else you low-t fucking faggot.

Basically this. Plus sage.

I see Antifa try to derail the conversation with shitposts.

Mozilla is now supporting a terrorist organization with funding.
Riseup is a confirmed antifa email and VPN provider run for and by antifa.
Do you use Firefox?
Maybe you should consider to switch to something else.

How is Bryan, getting all these great stories? The w3 consortium, the rise up antifa fund. He is doing well.

Old news faggot.

Get out

What are the alternatives to Firefox that aren't run by communists?

Burn the messenger, not the message.

Do you have to act like a schizo to get your point across?

(((Bryan Lunduke)))
1:25 "I'm a Jewish man"
youtu.be/qbLLC5mtyhk?t=1m25s

What part of his post looks schizo?

Very few. I use Palemoon, but it's not like the guy running that is praiseworthy, either. Still, better than supporting Firefox or even worse, (((Google))).

EVERY FUCKING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why are there so many Jews in media? Every 2nd person I follow I discover to be Jewish

Waterfox is pretty good. It's more privacy focused, and is compatible with firefox plugins.

It's ok, we have weed duuuuuuuude! cough

How does Mozilla afford to donate $100,000 to antifa anyway? Did they take the donation money people sent to support the browser and give it to a communist organization?

It sells its soul to the highest bidder in order to earn those shekels.

Tech companies often make charitable contributions to popular open-source software as a tax write-off. Then once there is money in the coffers they are attacked and the people that care about the software are ousted and the money is squandered. Rinse and repeat.

they got co-opted by CIAniggers after they pushed out their talented CEO. This was so they can inject vulns into the Tor browser indirectly. Now they're just CIAniggers that turned another FOSS project into a money laundering scheme.

Do you live under a rock or something. This was always known.
How the hell does Firefox have 100K to throw away is the question people should be asking.

Thank yahoo for that.

Fuck off, Bryan. It's a shame you had to poison this topic by shilling your gay jewtube.

That's the exact same shit prevalent on plebbit.

Funny how you simply try to discredit the source vs discussing the actual topic.

OP is a literal kike shilling his jewtube channel and Mozilla donating money to antifags is only a pretext he's using to promote himself. The intent of this thread was never to discuss the ostensible topic.

we know that faggot, but it's easy to verify the shit he's saying here.

Hollaforums also scapes 8ch?
I thought they just did 4chan??

hollaforums.com/thread/10731529/politics/why-did-mozilla-firefox-donate-100k-to-antifa.html

archive.is/rCA0m

I use firefox but I also use an ad and script blocker so does that make it cool?

Vivaldi, Palemoon and Waterfox.

Evidence or GTFO. ANTIFA uses their services, but so do a lot of other groups.

First post worst post every single time.

Good but need more concrete things like riseup higher ups endorsing ANTIFA on social media or some shit.

Mozilla makes hundreds of millions a year from passing on search queries to Jewhoo, Jewndex, Jewgle and whoever else wants search traffic. 100k is literally a drop in the ocean user.

That little search box in your browser is what generates the sheckels user. Every time you press enter inside it after typing some bullshit search term the till is ringing. And adblock makes not a bean of difference. Just linking the search queries to you is enough to generate revenue for the search engine, hence they pay the company that makes the browser. A shit ton of money.

And using a vpn, adblock or other tools makes no difference. They can identify you in loads of other ways. You can seach Jewgle via ixquick, who claim to proxy and don't log, but how can you be sure? Then there is Tor browser, but guess who makes that? To genuinely be user takes a lot of effort and knowledge senpai.

Mozilla is wealthy. They have entirely too much money. Ditto wikipedia. They're fucking loaded but always kvetch about how they need goyim to donate more.

Quit playing dumb kike.

Not today, SHlomo.

Gas yourself yid. Nobody here buys the bullshit you're selling.

Only a filthy jew rat like ((((((yooooooou))))))) would be against gathering more incriminating evidence.

You're both right, you morons. Mozilla is supporting Antifa but also additional evidence is needed for persuasion purposes.

You're assuming the average normie lemming is familiar with ANCOM symbols.

⢀⣀⣀⣀
⠀⠀⠀⠰⡿⠿⠛⠛⠻⠿⣷
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣤⣄⣀⡀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠛⣿⣿⣿⡛⠿⠷
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠿⠿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣷⣄⠀⢶⣶⣷⣶⣶⣤⣀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠻⠗
⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣠⣤⣴⣶⡄
⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣥⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠛⠃
⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄
⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡁
⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁
⠀⠀⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉

Use duckduckgo faggots

>(((((((DuckDuckGO))))))))) by ((((((((Gabriel Weinbeeeeeeeerg))))))))

He must be right then! Post the tax returns or data or GTFO.

Ignore these, antifa trying to derail conversation.

Mozilla is directly funding a terrorist organizations covert communications.
Can Mozilla be brought to justice for this in a court of law?

>(((fuckfuckgoy)))
Use Startpage or searx you fags

This.

As for a browser, I've been using Cyberfox for a couple years now. No idea if it's kiked now, but I've been trying out Brave as well, which is certainly not kiked, but I'm not used to it.

Didn't Mozilla recently announce some Firefox privacy fuckery?

They wanted to combat "fake news" too.

(check)
(check)
Beat me to it. DDG is kikery, startpage is quite ok.
t. Holla Forums lurker

Fuck off back to Facebook you delusional retard.

Just installed Waterfox on muh phone. It's really nice, cheers Anons.

Anyone using brave? I swapped back when the google shitstorm happened like a month ago and it's pretty good.

Dude riseup has been about radical leftism since day fucking one. Here is their website:
They also run noblogs which is primarily used by the German antifascist movement.

Duck duck go is a google mirror you dumb fuck.

searx.me is not a google mirror, you get entirely different results on it. Startpage is a google mirror with anonymized searching through their proxy.

At least put some effort into what you attempt to talk about

Listened to the whole thing. This guy is a legit freedom fighter.

While we're having this discussion, we may as well admit that the web and its technologies, html, javascript, etc, themselves are made to fuck over users and their privacy. It started out pretty simple, but it's all growing tentacles from the browser to the standards the browsers implement. It's not a technology problem. We've had the technology to do the web right for decades, but the problem is a diseased society and our dependence on their goods and services that do not act with neutrality or benevolence, but rather as the malevolent footholds that they maintain control of for the purpose of spying on and influencing our lives.

I use Waterfox.

He's old school internet. Hell, the dude runs a telnet accessible BBS. The same culture that birthed 4chan. Moot sold out. Lunduke apparently hasn't.

Because Mozilla is packed to the brim with soy boy faggots like this

twitter.com/marcosc/status/918709284849860608

Not only should you enable the mistakes of your enemy, but you should endorse their mistakes.

We are here

There is really no alternative to Firefox at this time. Even though it's a pain in the ass, you can go through and get rid of all the botnet / telemetry features, the Google phone home-ing, and so on. Nothing else comes close for flexibility and customization.

While they're a bunch of fucking faggot leftists, it's still the best browser going and I won't stop using it. I did pin the last ESR version though, I don't want this new shit that breaks half my extensions.

I think the best solution for the community is to fork the old Firefox, remove all the botnet features, and allow developers to continue to create extensions using the method they are going to obsolete soon. It wouldn't even be a whole lot of work. IIRC there is already a project like this too.

name of that project?

Gnu Icecat.

The (((LUNDUKE))) Show.

>needing (((flash)))
>needing (((javascript)))

If you want, I could always go barebones and do a text-only browser like links2 or w3m. A lot safer than the code dump that is Firefox.

also it's been so many years and FF still memory leaks what even

QUTEBROWSER
qutebrowser.org

Mozilla diversified its workforce

Wouldn't it be a SHAME if SOMETHING were to HAPPEN to RISEUP? Hmmmm

never heard of jews? newfag

Still buggy on openbsd, although that could be due to the qtwebkit backend. Using otter for the time being.

If you look at the video he actually defends the freedom of speech for nazi sites right to be online and warns for the power of the (((big companies))) that will eventually shut the whole internet down.

Fuck off.

TEXTBOOK TREASON

The state of this fucking nonwhite board.

Bump because it triggers you, degenerate.

Opera seems to be free of kosher meddling

I’ve been using the browser for 7 years and every html issue is usually fixed within weeks.

I think you mean Chrome, because Opera is no more nowadays.

bumpp

FUCK OFF FAGGOT

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT