Thread 9: archive.fo/zCtaj
Thread 10: archive.is/JdbzJ
Thread 11: archive.fo/iinjc
Thread 12: archive.fo/30ANc
Thread 13:archive.is/IoLg6
Thread 14: archive.fo/7Oldm
Thread 15: archive.is/2me3e
Thread 16: archive.is/GMyhU

The CIA is using patsies for its dirty operations, which this one appears to be.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/405806-fbi-texas-shooting-isis/
archive.fo/UnDJy
hooktube.com/watch?v=lhFhfXxELrE
youtube.com/watch?v=lhFhfXxELrE
archive.li/4gkDY
archive.li/HjMoI
archive.fo/vBi8V
archive.fo/PNyhT
hooktube.com/watch?v=RbWa23FvdXk
duckduckgo.com/?q=The Bilzerian family&t=ffsb&ia=about
brobible.com/life/article/dan-bilzerian-shady-financial-dealings/
gotnews.com/report-atf-now-believes-hotel-security-guard-helped-paddock-plan-las-vegas-massacre-staged-cover/
archive.fo/xRdYT
archive.fo/yQ4SV
archive.is/f6Nsq
facebook.com/shelby.wendelsdorf/posts/10212818275443699
archive.is/xRdYT
twitter.com/sameolnes/status/915645715245883394
archive.fo/C1IVH
archive.fo/8KL8u
archive.fo/dmC3f
archive.fo/4IBTl
archive.fo/8TfV7
archive.fo/Dk0oE
archive.fo/DsryI
archive.fo/aFQS9
archive.fo/sHO9i
archive.fo/ZDMDv
archive.fo/r6m0A
archive.fo/LUWdL
archive.fo/3WUtU
archive.fo/seQOd
flickr.com/photos/jesuscc1980/
abcnews.go.com/US/las-vegas-shooting-mother-father-dead/story?id=50229707
hollaforums.com/thread/10715288/politics/vegas-thread-17-project-mkultra-edition.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Big_(police_procedure)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Essex
archive.is/xMiRh
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/143964896
s0ciali5t.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Stephen_Craig_Paddock-been_verified_report.pdf
youtu.be/28KosmNjyQs
youtu.be/kmYqj_O0uYM
hooktube.com/watch?v=28KosmNjyQs
hooktube.com/watch?v=Y6CaqRIUUxk
pastebin.com/raw/y6XEv3F6
archive.fo/Y5alh
youtube.com/watch?v=BCBYAWyFEqM
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=27&v=_mXe9dk77bk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuro-linguistic_programming
archive.is/DFFm2
whale.to/b/knox1.html).
youtube.com/watch?v=97ImPcb4keY#t=1m25s
archive.fo/Rvd7j
archive.is/OtXpL
mobile.twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/916089355281862656
archive.li/Zbw7X
archive.li/wqdGw
tmz.com/2014/12/10/dan-bilzerian-arrested-no-bail/
twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/916084993968840705
youtube.com/watch?v=VlEyhGCx4CU
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/mindcontrol/mindcontrol_index.htm
8ch.net/pol/res/10716742.html
youtu.be/63KIR6L8tPE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4531752/Former-neo-Nazi-kills-roommates-shared-beliefs.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tWr53hQHL58
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Church_of_the_Children_of_Atom
imgur.com/a/3dKl8
archive.is/2aAxf
archive.is/OMFqh
youtu.be/4KluAwqoCH8
youtu.be/G-sZV7L5eQU
twitter.com/IWillRedPillYou/status/915460305374892032
archive.is/GjDqt
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-05/jpmorgan-tweaks-bylaws-just-in-case-there-s-a-nuclear-disaster
nbcnews.com/news/world/rocket-attack-hits-kabul-airport-hours-after-mattis-arrives-n805056
archive.is/sc3Tq
youtube.com/watch?v=GLkruVqQLEM
youtube.com/watch?v=VuguVR0RQWg
twitter.com/RealAlexJones
youtube.com/watch?v=mBbOFwWquAw
8ch.net/pol/res/10675704.html
hooktube.com/watch?v=OVDn1FvRyiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jews did vegas

correct

It's a fresh thread, let's have everyone repost their best info. There might be something we looked over in a previous thread.

Not exactly related to this but worth reading I think.

rt.com/news/405806-fbi-texas-shooting-isis/
archive.fo/UnDJy

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

Number 59. They thought she was just missing the first day but LVPD contacted them the next day and confirmed she was dead but they could not see the body or cause of death. A one Christiana Duarte.

TAKE THAT LOLI FUCKING PILL MOTHAFUCKKA

Yes!
Yes! Thank you for posting a new thread. I've posted the following in other threads, was waiting for this thread 17:

from the last thread 16 someone make thread 17 im too stupid:
Can we find who was responsible for the turning on and off the stage lights prior to and after the shooting?
I think it was 4chan, second hand knowledge from a former usmc now security, was guarding a VIP, somehow was related to the shooting, but blackwater killed the shooter then left prior to police presence… any info on the VIP?
(You)
Yeah it's amazing the only guy with balls to stay was the light guy.
Find that dick and interview him and ask him what was going through his mind.

Replying to the old thread:

The problem with that explanation is that the blood is both soaked into the carpet and dry. The leaked photos happened soon enough after entering the room that Paddock was still leaking fresh blood.

Blood has to be fresh in order to leave behind stains like that. Dull colored, but not yet dry blood would have coagulated too much to soak into the fibers of the carpet. If the police moved the wet, bloody gun that means the photo would have to be taken long after the police entered the room. If the photo was taken long after they entered the room, there is no way the blood on Paddock's face would still be a bright and fresh red.

heiled
Are there any anons out there with access to Nevada property sales records? I'm not buying that Paddock was a multi-millionaire real estate investor. If he owned a lot of properties there would be an LLC in his name for each of the properties that he owned, and we would also be able to search he sales records to find out how active he was. We pull that thread and the Paddock millionaire real estate investor theory falls apart leaving only the gun runner or alphabet agent left to be debated.

(from brother’s interview notes, last thread)
This is probably the biggest thing I "learned" from the interview which wasn't a personal anecdote of "Steve's".

i'm sure the guy who flipped the lights off was some nobody goy, but he was taking orders from a chosen manager, who was taking orders from the master kike who didn't want bad PR from pics of dead and dieing bodies, so they tried to shut it down by killing lights early

This youtuber just mentioned he is certain that at least some of the WINDOWS in that building were OPENABLE at least partially. UNCONFIRMED to me, but may be worth looking into as it would make quite a bit of difference if the windows were openable. He mentions no source so I am a bit suspicious. If anyone could find out by maybe calling reservations and asking maybe.

This youtuber just mentioned he is certain that at least some of the WINDOWS in that building were OPENABLE at least partially. UNCONFIRMED to me, but may be worth looking into as it would make quite a bit of difference if the windows were openable. He mentions no source so I am a bit suspicious. If anyone could find out by maybe calling reservations and asking maybe.

Haven't we known this since Ferguson?

filtered and reported

11 missing Israeli "diplomats" were reported as safely finding their way back from vegas to the embassy in LA.

Unrelated, but a reminder that you aren't that whiny pedo who got scared by smug 2D girls and ran amok with his tail between his legs.
archive.li/4gkDY
archive.li/HjMoI
archive.fo/vBi8V
archive.fo/PNyhT

Guy breaks down his research on echo vs multiple vantage points from taxi video beginning. He seems to make a case against echoes and window-switching but I don’t think he takes into account the possibility of shooting inside the building (at security) vs outward (at the concert). Also not sure if he completely debunks different weapons theory completely.

hooktube.com/watch?v=RbWa23FvdXk

Who do you know that was killed?

Remember (((they/he))) shot the 2 Jetliner tanks and made a couple of punctures too. But what if (((they/he))) were not dumb as media portrays it - Jetliner fuel does not ignite without a spark or in this case "Ammonium nitrate" found in his car. This probably explains the reason for explosive material in his vehicle. Ammoniim nitrate with fuel can make instant kaboom.
But :
- is it really his vehicle they found the Ammonium nitrate or (((they))) planted/set him up
- if the Ammonium nitrate is for the 2 Jetliner tanks then, has the MORE sinister (((plot))) failed and if so ?why
- does it explain why the initial rounds of fire were not at the harvest people (or) one window directed fire at tanks and other window to herd the harvest people?

you took the loli pill

THO?

Has Dan Bilzerian been addressed? His family is very corrupt, and his access to guns is obvious. If there's any crisis actor here, it's him. I think if we check him out, either clear him or POI him, I'll feel we've completed part of the puzzle.

Run a search on him, his dad Paul, brother Adam. The Bilzerian connections to Fed trouble might connect.

duckduckgo.com/?q=The Bilzerian family&t=ffsb&ia=about

See:

I think it's possible that those were the shots fired in the the room at the security guard

brobible.com/life/article/dan-bilzerian-shady-financial-dealings/

When the FBI claim that Paddock was "radicalized," for which of course no evidence was provided, it could be a codeword for "had his mind messed up by the CIA" to become a patsy, that is, Jihadism being merely a cover for what actually had happened to him before the event. It's likely though that the shooting itself was carried out, for the most part, by someone else. At any rate, this is my hunch.

This "radicalized" meme is just fishy as hell. More likely, he was indeed brainwashed, but not by derka-derkas.

If you filter a TOR user, does it filter all TOR users?

you won't be missing out on much

I'm curious about this too. If it does it would explain the TOR shitposting. Shadow sliding good info.

No.

NEED TO CONFIRM.
GOTNEWS.COM IS REPORTING THE HERO SECURITY GUARD IS THE 2ND SHOOTER.

This could explain a lot because the security guard would have total access.

link, nigga

Might explain that odd report of a "security guard dressed like the shooter". I think it came from MSM, but can't remember the source.

I figured this had to be the case. He must have pussied out at the end and tried to book it which is when Paddock shot him.

wew, can victims sue mandalay bay for a trillion dollars?

FUCK YOU JIM, FIX YOUR FUCKING SITE

gotnews.com/report-atf-now-believes-hotel-security-guard-helped-paddock-plan-las-vegas-massacre-staged-cover/

Do we see bullet marks going into the room. Did the security guard shoot thru the door. Or did he leave the door ajar after killing Stephens and shooting himself in the leg.

Is that his blood foot print near Stephens dead head

https that shit

inb4 framed to shut down the whole thing

we should do what we do best and meme this shit out to the normies. They are trying to control the narrative and we are busy over here getting shilled. We need a dream meme team on this.
Put out these questions to the public.

Yes, because all tor users use the same ID number 00000.

they quote alex jones as a source lol. that's going to trigger some msm kikes

archive.fo/xRdYT

>gotnews.com/report-atf-now-believes-hotel-security-guard-helped-paddock-plan-las-vegas-massacre-staged-cover/

>The ATF has disputed GotNews’ source, saying “the information in the article is incorrect,” in the following article on a theory regarding the Las Vegas shooting. “Please know that the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department is the lead of the investigation of the shooting in Las Vegas and ATF is assisting. This is an ongoing investigation where we continue to work with our law enforcement partners,” the ATF said. This article will continue to be updated with developments. If you have any tips, email [email protected]

What are they up to with this narrative control, I wonder??

I saw a thread last night that said the Saudi prince had bought 50% of Mandalay Bay a week ago. The thread was deleted and I'm only finding faint traces of it online. Can other anons help me with this angle? This may be why they're covering this up. This could be an international incident.

They also deeply invested in Uber.

Didn't a security guard die at the parking lot explosion by the luxor, where was that posted?

that was somebody caught up in a love triangle like 2 or 3 years ago.

Good point

(checked and heil'd)
You faggots better be digging and going overtime with your autism. (((They're))) already creating a "profile" and with it they can spin whatever the fucking shit they want with it.

lol
you
cray cray

Go into the oven, Shylock

muh FBI was referring to us, were next

Remember to ARCHIVE
archive.is

I think someone needs to say it at this point

STEPHEN PADDOCK WAS A GOD
HE WAS A MAN ON A MISSION AND ACCOMPLISHED IT
STEPHEN PADDOCK REIGNING HIGH SCORE CAMPION 2017
I ONLY WISH YOU CUCK WERE AS MOTIVATED TO MAKE DOTR A REALITY

That's all leftypol, cultypol

archive.fo/yQ4SV

Looks like FBI is in full Shut it Down Mode
From those videos, federal law enforcement sources said the were following leads that indicated in addition to Paddock’s gunfire from the Mandalay Bay — where he was likely using an AR-10 rifle based on audio examined — additional gunfire from an AR-15 rang out at the same time from an opposite position on the ground much closer than Paddock’s location from high above the event.
FBI officials in D.C. would not return calls for comment.

Yes, maybe. would explain why the food cart was mysteriously left out without being picked up as most hotels routinely make sure food carts are out of the hallways.

Nice try, alphabet goon. Holla Forums is a board of peace.

Sme nigger in the other thread was theorizing that someone 'made friends' with Stephen to gain access to his fucking room.
Similar to what happened to same actual-nigger loving Canadian in New York earlier this year.

But when the victim’s new friend arrived at his hotel room around 3 a.m. Monday, hanging out wasn’t on his mind. Instead, police say two more men bum-rushed their way in and the trio choked the tourist with a hair dryer cord and beat him with a pistol.
They stole $12,000 in cash from his room before taking off, according to police.
The victim was taken to an area hospital in stable condition.

speaking of archive, the original link has a 503 not available, but here's something for another thread. archive.is/f6Nsq [Leaked George Soros Tax Returns]
sage for unrelated offtopic

How useful is this video?
==(1) Is this video helpful?
Original source at facebook.com/shelby.wendelsdorf/posts/10212818275443699

I've known these two people for a long time, one of them for many many years before Holla Forums was even anything, and I trust them more than I trust Holla Forums. If the video is helpful, I might be able to get more videos if I can convince them to share it with me.

From what I know, he was going to drive her home, so she was drinking that night. They were in the south west corner getting more drinks when it started. I have no idea where they are in this video, but the cops was later telling them to leave in groups of 5 at a time so they wouldn't be big targets, and that's when they left.

(2) ATF Believes Hotel Security Guard Helped Paddock Plan Las Vegas Massacre, Staged Cover-Up
archive.is/xRdYT
Too much gunpowder on security guard's hands. ATF now suspects he helped with shooting as second gunman, shot Paddock, shot holes in door, shot himself for cover story, and waited by elevator.

Not sure if I buy that, might be an excuse not to release any recovered video footage. Wouldn't something like that also screw up Paddock's two cameras, plus wasn't he streaming his attack?

(3) eyewitness claims two shooters, one on the ground
Sorry if repost
twitter.com/sameolnes/status/915645715245883394

If Feds ever wonder why nobody wants to cooperate with them, they should examine their wetworks ops like this. I'll never trust the Feds. Agent Bilzerian MOSSAD

I thought 50 or so kill shots was pretty low, considering the density of the crowd and elevated position, and with scope power…

he cold have kept it in his room until he was ready to fire. You can see under the plates is where he had a cam set up on the hallway to watch his back.

That bloody footprint at Stephan head looks like a left footprint stepping towards the snub nose, possibly to stage the scene.

Agreed. Dude was ready to rock it out. Or they staged it nicely. I don't know wtf to make of this shitshow.

WUT? AM I ALONE IN MY ADMIRATION OF A TRUE GOD HERE

Now we all see the ineffectiveness of the 5.56 round at distance. Hopefully the next mass killer will utilize the 7.62 nato round or nothing.

The receipt for 2 was so Stephen could get his food delivered on a food cart.
Stephan was a multi millionaire high roller he just kept the cart in the room so he had his camera stand when needed.

With any luck the FBI will be disbanded and all its agents drug in front of a federal judge and tried for high treason.

Damn calm down satan

There was two separate incidents I believe, one was more recent.

What evidence is there that he was a millionaire? This is being pushed hard.

don't believe the lies created by Jews, there is no satan, only the satan story

I'm sure a few FBI are good guys. Let's just get the (((Deep State))) first.

checked
the one thing really joggin my noggin is why he killed himself so soon? He shoots the security guard in the leg through the door, that means his camera set up was working as intended. From the photos we can see he still has approx 14 100rd mags left. If the camera was still working, he could have waited for swat to stack up against the wall and wall bang them until he ran out of ammo. The fact that he killed himself so prematurely is what is making me really start to believe the entire hotel room was staged.

Exactly what the devil would say, your trips reveal that.

Oh, yes sir, I am well aware of the fables.

see my question here

OK fair enough. We have records showed he gambled 10k multiple times and was a frequent guest.
Surely that enough to steal a food cart for your stay. Right ?

Can someone (or a few anons) provide a basic summary from your perspective? I followed closely the first day but haven't been able to since. I know about the -john posts, the Chertoff CEO promoting screening tech on cnbc the day after the shooting, Trump meeting with Adelson the day after the shooting but I haven't followed the narrative that you guys have been forming for the last several threads.

I saw the post in pic related last night. Is this a narrative that many anons think is plausible?

Sorry for "spoon feed me", but it's hard to follow all of this unless you are in the threads 24/7. I'm sure many other anons would find some basic summaries useful as well and it would allow more of us to get back into the fold of the investigation and start digging on relevant topics.

Paddock moved like 27 times. I think he was living in his flips and moving when they sold.

i havent seen any records. I have heard his brother make that claim, but nothing to really support that. You would think the (((FBI))) would at least release some surveilance footage of Paddock at a video poker machine to solidify their narrative a bit.

I don't know where you got that info, but it reminds me I heard what seemed like an explosion in a recent vid. I think it was the one where the cop is guiding streams of panicked concertgoers away from the Mandalay building. Somewhere kind of near the middle, maybe closer to the start. I think I may have seen the vid.

Found the post here but the vid isn't loading for me now. It's a Streamable imbed and I couldn't archive it. Anyone know the vid I'm referencing or have another source for it?
(from last vegas thread)

Agreed. I don't know about you but if I was going to shoot up the place and murder people from my hotel window then kill myself when I was done, I would have made a barricade with the furniture at all entrances (right, cuz I'm not planning on walking out or escaping after this) And shoot until the last of my ammo ran out. But I don't know this is all just really fucked.

if you are living in your flip before you flip it, then you aren't really in mulitmillionaire real estate investor territory
t. real estatefag

It actually looks like it lol. Whenever it's suggested that there may have been more than one shooter, the feds come out with their shilling. Also, the "he was a radicalized muzzie" story (which is pushed by our greatest ally, ISIS) is the biggest psyop since PropOrNot. It's just outright false, zero evidence.

What a shitshow, man. I was wondering lately what the next CIA psy-op would be, and voila - we got this one.

Double-chin girl is clearly drunk but smiling and chilling when gunshots literally hitting next to her? What was going through her mind?

This is the most annoying of all the "witnesses"… no one is terrified. No-one.

Paddock moved between 27 residences in California, Texas and Nevada.

Right. But him being a millionaire doesn't really fit the profile of mass murderers. Right? I mean, these guys are usually doing blow and fucking hookers/kids. Doesn't make sense about his money. None of this make sense.

The FBI already said Paddock has an escape plan.
IF the security guard was the 2nd shooter I will bet that hotel has a Staff Elevator they planned on escaping in.

Isn't it the Jewish religion that says there is no Satan? Also, when you say there is no Satan, that implies no God as well does't it? Which is kind of a bummer since we could use some help.

Do you believe is Kek?

perty certain i saw this commented on in an earlier thread, but this appears to be a new source with greater detail…

>archive.fo/C1IVH

and these

>archive.fo/8KL8u
>archive.fo/dmC3f
>archive.fo/4IBTl
>archive.fo/8TfV7
>archive.fo/Dk0oE
>archive.fo/DsryI
>archive.fo/aFQS9
>archive.fo/sHO9i
>archive.fo/ZDMDv
>archive.fo/r6m0A
>archive.fo/LUWdL
>archive.fo/3WUtU
>archive.fo/seQOd

enough autism for the moment

ive been here since thread #1 and i'm still at a loss honestly.

Who would the shooters have to be that the FBI wouldn't give out their identities? Even an honest agent?
ISIS would have been gladly touted, but they can't realistically link paddock to ISIS. If he was Antifa, Im sure they would of said so as well. They wouldnt go so far as to have a huge coverup for them.
That leaves the usual suspects of rogue FBI/CIA or Mossad. They would absolutely shut down any investigation into their operations.

Escaping from a hotel is moronic. Esp. with all the security/police presence from not only it being a casino but the concert. Just doesnt make sense. There's no tactical intelligence to it.

I understand.
Lets find out who the security guard is and if he was Muslim. Maybe that's why ISIS popped up in the first releases.

perty certain i saw this commented on in an earlier thread, but this appears to be a new source with greater detail…

>archive.fo/C1IVH

and these

>archive.fo/8KL8u
>archive.fo/dmC3f
>archive.fo/4IBTl
>archive.fo/8TfV7
>archive.fo/Dk0oE
>archive.fo/DsryI
>archive.fo/aFQS9
>archive.fo/sHO9i
>archive.fo/ZDMDv
>archive.fo/r6m0A
>archive.fo/LUWdL
>archive.fo/3WUtU
>archive.fo/seQOd

enough autism for the moment

Right, even fall down drunk the sound of rapid gunfire would sober me right up. I've actually had to duck in high school when some idiot niggers gun went off. My reaction, I cried.

t. woman, tis why I cried

Jesus Campos was identified as the security guard at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, said David Hickey, president of the union that represents the hotel's security guards. He was uncertain whether Campos was armed at the time.
(((CNN)))

Was Jesus Campos one of the people screaming "everyone is going to die" before the concert?

Any chance the CIA nigs were using ISIS to do a massive attack on US soil?

COME ON, CANADA. AROUND BLACKS, NEVER RELAX

the "light guy" is most likely an IATSE stagehand operating out of Local 720 iatselocal720.com
one would need to know the employer (promoter most likely) and the job number, then learn who the department head of electrics was. go from there.

But so far, none of the videos show any panic… I mean people are running but, it just doesn't feel like … real… I mean, someone was vaping in the middle of it, ffs.

Ok, back to the 2nd shooter…

Nice, thanks. Who in their right mind, at the moment of sheer panic and madness bothers about lights? Just another anomaly in this shit
show.

Yes.
Now who owns the music venue? Who calls the shots for event operations? Who got the firemarshal to agree to let them have a concert with all emergency exits blocked?

Why would cops blow his door open if Campos already killed him?
Campos is probably how he snuck up that amount of guns.

Campos Flikr? It's weird. Trying to archive, it's hanging…if anyone else can manage?
flickr.com/photos/jesuscc1980/

lol this is the best witness. no fucks given

Swat doesn't get the opportunity to use the fun toys often, they probably would have blown the door even if it was already open

heiled
he didn't have to sneak up any guns, just break them down and put them in suitcases. getting the guns up isn't a mystery to me at all. WHY he brought 23 guns is a different story that gets answered by being a showcase for an arms deal, but then why all of the ammo.
Maybe this dude was just a boomer who said fuck it and went for the high score.

BASIC GESTALT PLEASE!

It's impossible to see everything unless you are in the threads 24/7. In order to keep the investigation going, having a few anons provide a basic summary of some of the major leads and facts they feel confident about at this point would allow more anons to get back into the investigation and help the effort so it doesn't just fizzle out.

Some basic questions from where I stand

surprised they didn't drive the robot in with the bomb like they did that dindu in texas

Blood had clotted in his mouth in a way that informs the experienced that he died from a shot to the chest, severing his esophagus and aorta/heart and causing blood to rise into the mouth.

they had a good idea to get behind actual cover unlike everyone else who just sat down in a mass of targets

The guard ended up getting shot dead by the cops in the end right? Or is there still no official story as to how he died?

Here is an MSM page with a bunch of casualty victims.
The feature video that pops up is pic related. Says she didn't even notice the wound at first, which is not uncommon. But then describes it as having "just exploded".

abcnews.go.com/US/las-vegas-shooting-mother-father-dead/story?id=50229707

(me too)
ok, let's get a list of the most popular theories, along with a list of evidence for/against them to help wade through all this info. I'll start with a list of theories and people should add their evidence/counter evidence/arguments to each of the theories (or add your own).

1. Gun running OP gone bad
a) set up by FBI, purely glow in the dark
or
b) ISIS sale gone wrong
or
c) Mossad to Muzzie transfer, burn the dealer

'''2. Plan B of a larger attack, after the car bomb didn't go off
a) potentially because it got exposed/players got arrested/killed'''

3. Boomer radicalized by muzzie gf
a) lone wolf
or
b) small team of muzzies with multiple shooters

4. Democrat/leftist/globalist operation
a) false flag to impose gun restrictions, probably meant to have Illary in office
and/or
b) Soros funded, short the market crash, push for civil war and profit from increased surveillance state

5. Liberal boomer brainwashed by media to hate conservatives, decides to end his life with a bang
a) lone wolf
or
b) small group op

6. Purely glow-in-the-dark
a) Shooter was only a patsy, G.I.D. were pulling the trigger

IF Jesus Campos is musilum we have our first hit.
Next people reported multi shooters up and down the strip.
Maybe they are right all along. Maybe we have 3 or 4 shooters and they all got security jobs up & down the strip.

I Wonder If It's GS4 we are dealing with. GS4 hired the Florida gunman, Omar Mateen, 29. An American-born man who'd pledged allegiance to ISIS gunned down 49 people at Pulse Night Club.

I thought the official story was the guard was "heroically" rushing towards the shooter's room, but the shooter saw him on the monitor and shot him through the door.

Maybe it's maturity and since none of you are as old as this 64 year old fart was you can't grasp it so you're grasping at straws. Stephen Paddock felt like he was a God, he planned it, did a couple test runs at other hotels and events, looked down on the ants, maybe won big and decided not to do it then and there and then when he committed to doing it, he sent his fine flip hottie overseas and then wired her money as a good bye baby.
Then like Odysseus he leapt upon the great door stone and smote them down with great fury. Then having done so, checked the fuck out with a bullet to the brain. Simple as fuck faggots

dude had huge crazy balls

Your Beers Getting Warm Bra

It's hilarious to see how easily white people who have never been around black people get absolutely BTFO when they meet actual blacks. I compare it to a liberal animal lover getting eaten by a fucking lion, although since we're talking about blacks it would be a retarded lion.
See: the movie "Grizzly"

>flickr.com/photos/jesuscc1980/

Our guy, confirmed?

writing in red makes it more official or credible?

Reported. Your bosses should dock your pay, you're doing a terrible job.
MUH EARLOBES MUH CGI MUH HOAX MUH LEFT HAND didn't pan out, nor did their cp spam, and now they're trying to falsely paint Holla Forums as supporting this event.

WTF I love indiscriminate violence now.

>flickr.com/photos/jesuscc1980/

Just wanted to say the same thing. This thread is making my head spin honestly. Do we actually know ANYTHING? I don't think so.

who has paddock's instagram pic? get it up here please.
i haven't seen it since the night of the attack.

case closed. shut this thread.

my words are not crimes you fucking faggots, they are simply my opinions on events.
It doesn't seem like a single one of you small cock mouths want to divert from the CIAnigger, ISISgunrunner theories.
What a bunch of mealy mouth faggots you all must be.

and then the blood flows upward? the angle of the blood flow on his face is odd.

seems these threads are being copied

hollaforums.com/thread/10715288/politics/vegas-thread-17-project-mkultra-edition.html

Assange confirms LVPD user's leak, it was an FBI gun smuggling sting gone wrong.

Agreed.

well then it must be true right?

Yes. Yes we do. It's still mostly time to search and document. No other event has been as well researched from early on before info gets memory-holes save maybe cville.

If we had been as on the ball right after Seth's murder, things could likely would have gone different.

just stop engaging. I filtered that ID a long time ago and every time I read an off-topic comment, it's a reply to that retard trying to slide every thread. filter. report. stay on topic.

Not sure if it helps or not, but I see a lot of people talking about the blood dynamics. So it looks like the head has moved between 2 positions, being originally on its side and then on its back, either because he fell one way, stayed that way a bit, but then cocked his head to the back as he lay their dying, or it's been moved due to checking vitals or for photo staging or some other purpose.

It was originally on its side, bleeding form the mouth and right nostril creating the deepest puddle circled in orange. You can see where his ear left a gap creating a pattern on the carpet that matches his cheek along the green lines projected along the yellow lines. The head stayed in this position crating the larger pattern in pink. The left 1/3 of the area in pink was from exit wound bleeding while the right 2/3s was the mouth and nose. Finally when his head tilted back or was moved, the exit wound continued to make the deeper pool in light blue and slightly changed the trajectory of the pooling blood.

Yep, grandpa solved it.

According to john, this goes as high as Adelson/chertoff. They are big players in politics. Their motives are profit. Their assets probably include Intel Agencies and mercs. They dont have unlimited power. I think the FBI is in over their head on this one.
Dont forget the reported suitcase and unknown VIP.

are you that fucking paranoid? holy fuck the kikes here have you pissing your pants. I said Paddock felt like a god, smote his enemies (in his mind) like a greek hero and killed himself. Your'e a fucking sad pathetic moron, no wonder you can't ask a girl out on a date.

Interesting that he says "FBI is giving guns to the mentally ill" given what the lobeposters have been arguing. Heh.

No brother he is saying they arm crazy people and then bust them. After that they say WOW that was close. We need more funding to stop the next one.

Research low IQ guys used for fake FBI stings.

And Lee Harvey Oswald was just an ex military super sniper who thought he was god, there was nothing fishy there.

isnt that gay pedo ginger supposed to be dead? fuck him.

What does that look like to you. Is that the edge of a left foot above his head in blood possibly laying the plant gun down

How much do they pay you?

This is from a photo entitled "autoretrato" which is spic for self-portrait

Interesting. Check out that doc on Jewflix about confessions. The first two episodes deal with a dot-Indian and a psycho-Christian Bale (who obviously killed the Dots parents) but the RCMP used a scheme called Mr. Big. Very illuminating.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Big_(police_procedure)

That's what the senator talked about last night at the press conference. "I talked with the president about getting the funds to prevent this kind of thing"

Thinking about it now what a telling press conference that was. Senator talks about needing federal funds, FBI spook talks about "YOU NEED US" in a creepy tone, and the sheriff is a sweating bullets between all these creeps while trying to serve his community.

I'm saying assange allegedly had some information to put down the baddies then he doesn't. he's never released anything viable. well, not at least in my opinion. if he's as bad ass as he thinks he is, he would have given us some really fucking PRIMO GRADE A information to fuck up the baddies for real. but he never has, has he?

fuck him and fuck you, too for believing he's on our side.

100% Brother.
The people at the top are psychopaths who don't mind killing 59 people.

has as much of a connection to the events in Las Vegas as, well, nothing. Sad, really really sad, maybe it's single parenthood, maybe it's you guys have been staring at tablets since the day you were born, or maybe it's that your'e just immature people. What caused it I can only speculate but you people all seem to follow make believe and everything is a conspiracy. It's not healthy. Or maybe there are 25 Jews writing all kinds of crazy shit to babysit you people with far out fantasies.

I'd like to see Paddocks bank statements for the past several years and see what his spending history has been to understand the finances he was accustomed to operating from and juggling in his head. That would tell you a great deal about the person.

Shots fired within suite at security might explain it except those were some of the LAST SHOTS FIRED. So its still a complete mystery…

you know what really freaks politicians out? term limits.

Everyone please filter 31e753 if you haven't already. Fed shill confirmed.

They relish it.

Yeah, because the FBI has never done anything outside of the good of the republic. Same with the CIA.
I hope they're paying you well for this shit.

Nice honker. He'd look 100% natural in a skill cap.

So that means every event has something to do with the FBI?
You are aware that a person can rent a uhaul trunk right?
and then they could drive it off the road if they wanted to right?
if that was to happen would the FBI be involved or would a person be paranoid saying that was due tot he FBI.
And does me talking about renting a uhaul trunk and then driving it off the road make me an FBI agent seeking to entrap people….. a lot of you need your heads examined because your not seeing reality for reality

Someone upload the instagram profile pic of Paddock.
It supposedly appeared on the ISIS propaganda rag and there hasn't been much discussion about it. Thinking back on it now, it potentially goes against the gun running theory. The guy had zero social media presence but at some point this account pops up with his smiling mug. Doubt he would suddenly do that before a routine arms deal.

Should organize a meta thread of what's known, timeline with OC over at /polmeta/ to eventually be pinned here (locked) for reference and riposti

How much $$$, feddie?

What if the security guard was the 2nd shooter and he walks right in and grabs a rifle and puts those rounds through the door himself. He has to make his cover story look real.
He the pulls out his handgun to put a round in his leg. But instead of shooting his leg he puts around in Paddock's chest knocking Paddock to the ground leaving the rifle Paddock was using to fall down and lay on his legs.
Only thing left to do is plant the snub nose near Paddock and shoot one round into the meat of his leg.

why would a lone security guard go up there and engage him? nah man, it dont jive.

Only when it's fishy, like super sniping ability fishy and 50 full auto modified firearms fishy.

stop accusing people of being sell outs. it does nothing for us. fuck them. ignore them and dig retard, fucking dig.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Essex

Since we are talking about MKUltra killers

PADDOCK WAS NOWHERE NEAR KACZYNSKI LEVEL WHITE MAN TERROR.
But he definitely is on the podium.

while unarmed too.
Notice how the media is going into overdrive to paint him as a hero so its next to impossible to retract it later on.

you're a just broke dick right?
how much cash do you have at your disposal right now?
I've been broke eating ramen, and then I've been very wealthy managing a lot of money, it makes things that were once impossible, possible.

No but I think Paddock far exceeded Lewis Robert Deal, jr. in functioning in society ability and acquiring wealth ability but equally as crazy in their acting on their madness at a later stage in life.

For as intelligent as KACZYNSKI may be he wasn't a true psychopath able to blend into society.

Well that's what MSM and LVMPD is saying. He went alone and got shot by Paddock.
Whichs makes no sense, making it more plausible that he was in on it

Somebody please get gas, please.

PADDOCK WAS SUICIDED
Just look at the blood trail from the revolver to his chest… Then try to explain it.

Do we know his "name"?

Best theory out there right now.

does anyone else feel like we have to figure out a way to redpill mass amounts of women?
i was discussing this shit with chicks in my office and more of the "oh my, when it's a white shooter blah blah when it's a muslim ALL muslims get in trouble wahh wahh"
Politics for mass consumption is a lot like running a club - get a bunch of dirty slags in there and you'll get the rest of the guys on board. Think of all the beta-males becoming feminists to fuck them. Imagine getting them all joining up as fuckin white nationalists to get friendzoned and jerk off thinking about how close they got to touching their waifu

Jesus Campos was identified as the security guard at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, said David Hickey, president of the union that represents the hotel's security guards. He was uncertain whether Campos was armed at the time.
(((CNN)))

tldr of fbi sting gone wrong theory? These threads have been going so fast

(checked)
I think the lobeposters have been onto something when they argued (autistically, it must be noted) that it's likely that Stephen Paddock was not mentally sound, tentatively based on his physical features. He does after all come from a weird family with criminal history, and was a serial gambler. The argument that he was an "ordinary boomer" has by now totally collapsed.

Meanwhile, there was this in the MSM:
archive.is/xMiRh

The whole narrative is now falling apart.

you know..he was apparently with the gook. gooks that come here from the Philippines are pretty good with $. maybe they had side deals to acquire the wealth. I think, if anything is true, he got his money from arms dealing, or simply working for the gov. as an agent..im sure the gov. doesnt want the public to know their men get tons of $$$$ for doing the shit they do. his lack of online presence is interesting. though I understand most older men don't do it.

I really miss intelligent discussion, I really really do. There was once a day when everyone was truly anonymous online and then Faceberg had to fuck it up were discussion resulted in people losing their jobs, now we have this as a remnant highly paranoid people thinking the FBI is watching their every word. Maybe Paddock did what he did simply because he was sick of what America has become.

Thanks. a hell of name.

As someone brought up previously, the gun was probably at his side and SWAT would have kicked the gun away from him for routine purposes (in case he was still alive/faking it)

All we need to know right now is Security Guard Jesus Campos a Muslim

This is where I'm stuck also.
Sherrif claims Paddock's sole concern was preservation/escape after that point. I'm sorry, but how in the literal fuck could escape even be a REMOTE possibility? I just dont get it. Anything coming or going from the room is recorded.
Also, 200 rounds into hallway is a BIT much, no? I'm inclined to believe Sherrif, but what evidence do we have for this? On the limited photo of suite front door I see more like… a few dozen rounds coming out the bottom of the left door. 200 rounds would likely have destroyed that fucking door. Anybody?

The security guard was the 2nd shooter

off topic, but apparently theres a rush to ban bump stocks…what about the people who already own them? would they be required to turn them in?

who shot the security then? paddock?

you know what I've found in experiencing life. nigger-tier thinking is wealth through criminal activity. What I discovered is that wealth can actually be acquired though legal means. I get it, you're stuck at the nigger tier level of thinking were the Jews want to keep you so you think wealth can only be acquired through illegal arms dealing because you can't understand that a guy can say I need 4 rifles and I can buy 4 rifles legally right to a gun store clerk, yes, ok, give me 4 rifles and walk out of a gun store and put the rifles in his car and drive away. You're so paranoid doing such a thing seems like an impossibility. I started buying things in 2's and 3's because I could when I was once limited to buying them in 1's also.

Do you think Mandalay Bay hotel is closed?

well then. The reason I say he might have gotten his $ by illegal means is because the records show no jobbie job since the 80's. you da nigger, nigger.

In times of mass happening, sometimes its good to crosschan at halfchan. It's more widely known and easier to access. Leakers go there. I found a weird thread last night. Someone claims it was a partially botched operation, but their main objective was neutralizing a larger explosive from going off, which they successfully did, implicates the Israel/Saudi agents fucking about, and supports my second pic. It's a long thread, just read the OPs posts and replies.
>boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/143964896

Oh yeah, I forgot the security guard w a GED hacked all surveillance for the 32nd floor. That way Sherrif never saw him enter or exit the room. Check.

He shot himself in the leg to help cover it up.

yes. I read that thread last night. interesting.

Good question. Need a timeline - who shot whom, and who was shot first. I think it was Paddock who was shot first ("suicided"), thus diverting attention away from the central shooter, which may or may not have been Jesus Campos.

That the CIA/Jew media is pushing the "sole shooter" narrative about Paddock indicates that, not only was he not the sole shooter, but he was probably not the primary shooter either. He was a patsy, possible MKUltra victim.

Since we're talking about the security guard

Trinity trips checked. And like another user explained in one of the older threads, it's called "deer in headlights", some people react differently. Tbh, if I were fucked up, (well, even if I wasn't lul) I'd have a load of adrenaline, so I wouldn't be "terrified" in a literal sense. I'd be scared, sure, it'd be a fuckin' rush. It's just me though.

They implied he had an intention to escape, but didn't define what was meant by "escape." Maybe they mean there's evidence he had other plans beyond that one room, or maybe he was promised something after the operation that didn't entail a bullet in the head. A lot of the official statements are intentionally vague, even though they sound like they mean one thing.

I get it, and that is how you make money, with a job, you don't consult, structure, get a percentage of an investment in telling people how best to move 6 million or 62 million into a real estate structured real estate investment but a 4% consult fee on a 62 million dollar real estate transaction is 2.48 million payday. That's a grown ass man's payday. And it appears to me at least that, being in Vegas that may also have been what he has been doing. Him and his brother Eric owned a RE company for 20+ years and disposed of it successfully.

Are you faggots for real? How on fuck earth do you think ANYONE else came or left the room whilst evading surveillance cams?
Sherrif said "no evidence" of others in the room. At moment I'm inclined to believe him. Hallway footage WILL be released.

Here is my theory:

>Paddock is FBI engaging in gun deal with (((ISIS)))
>(((Saudis/ISIS/Israeli diplomats who were missing))) bring guns DOWNSTAIRS to his room for deal

One can hope.

Other anons have speculated that he simply ran out of targets once the initial chaos subsided, which in a plot like this, he almost certainly would have accounted for, and I believe this supports the notion of some sort of secondary phase of the operation (explosives in car).
But yes, that he actually thought he would somehow escape is very confusing, unless he had (or was expecting) very high-powered assistance.

I asked a friend who was at the concert about this. Her response: "You have to understand. This is after everyone had been drinking for like 5hrs straight…"
Kinda put some of it in perspective. lol

Somebody needs to add a map to that image that shows how far that casino is from Mandalay.

Is there a way to combine the video so it plays while having all of that static information stay in the background?

I hear people say that the gun shots are just echoing noise. That's impossible because the gun shots are too loud.

dat first pic

this is from last night, but threads are moving fast enough for ppl to lose their place

The same stuttering sheriff that had Special Agent Aaron Rouse mad-dogging him when he strayed from script?
We've been played. The Trump/Hillary dichotomy was a "Zag Out" playbook, the ploy being to schism us into two opposing demographics, escalate instability and violence until both sides can be unified under one dictator who places extremely restrictive measures to "protect us from each other".
Don't forget, Trump met with Adelson the day after the attacks. He is complicit in this.

certain statements coming from the Sheriff seem stupid. I do not think Paddock had any intention of escaping otherwise he would have been found in a stairwell, etc. I think he rocked and rolled, it had to have been a massive high, shitting bricks like that, he cashed afterwards, sat down on the floor and ate the gun. He was done

Is this guy implying there was a suitcase nuke involved? Does any of this explain the shooting at the fuel tankers at the airport? Was a suitcase nuke set up near those tanks? Was the car full of tannerite set up near those tanks? Was the shooting off the cuff because it was supposed to be a suitcase nuke going off but failed to do so? Wtf is going on?

100% accurate.

I think you are very close.
I think the security guard was the 2nd shooter and shot up the door to the room.

I think the security guard then shot paddock in the chest dropping him and paddocks rifle landed on his legs (see photos of room)

I think then the security guard stepped in the blood above Paddock's dead body laying the snub nose on the floor.

Last thing the security guard shoots himself in the leg so he can blame a Paddock shoot-out. ( I think the crazy fucker plays too much GTA 5 )

typed up by a paralegal at an immigration lawyers office in 1989. Did even use MS Word then. Big fucking deal

fake.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

it will be release. but altered.

I just found this clip of a man claiming he sees MEN ON THE GROUND SHOOTING
Thought id leave this here
here is the link

s0ciali5t.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Stephen_Craig_Paddock-been_verified_report.pdf

Good PDF

The fact that there could be multiple attackers would freak the FBI out. They probably can't tell people about others because the news would cause panic in the general public. They have two main choices, a) Come clean with the truth b) cover it up and hope they find the others.

What is the religion of the security guard?

This

Why the fuck are you posting what looks like scat porn?

If Trump is behind this, then that's some serious 9/11-tier evil going on here.

What country is this?

But I'm not at all convinced that Trump organized it, though. They're all psychopaths up there, but this… well again, this is 9/11-tier evil a la Dubya. More likely, CIA organized it, without telling Trump about it. Or perhaps he was being blackmailed by them, and couldn't say a thing despite prior knowledge.

What I am convinced of is that Paddock could not have been the primary shooter. Whether or not it was Campos who killed the majority of victims, or all of them; or it was someone else we aren't told about, is the big question.

Why won't trump come clean about the F&F after the FBI fucked him over with lies about Russia?

With that many people dead & injured he could purge the FBI. he knows about the CIA and ISIS. He could expose them as well and say that he was being held, hostage.

It's a serious question.

from halfchan

You sometimes call me MegaAnon and to confirm, I was sent to Vegas Monday morning, landed at 2:30 a.m. and I go back again tomorrow.

Here's the deal… when the lettered agencies get involved in an investigation and assume legal jurisdiction over local and state authorities (by claiming vague, baseless things like, "ties to ISIS", which then validates the jurisdictional flagging of such cases now marked as "terror-related" and/or "nat'l security threats", to expedite and confirm transfer approvals) the security footage, boxed evidence, etc. of anything, anywhere, regardless of whether public or privately owned, will ONLY EVER be released/disclosed, if it's marked "clean" after "review". Once clean, it's processed, tagged and released to the public. "Clean" is a loosely defined internal term but always implies to anyone who knows or handles evidence of any kind, that whatever's been boxed, photographed, sampled, documented, bagged for labs, scrubbed and secured, technically DOESN'T EXIST unless it's officially labeled "clean". I mean, don't y'all ever wonder why very specific security cameras never seem to be operational, EXACTLY when they needed to be?! Don't you ever think, "hey, why do facts like exact counts on how many shooters, bodies, guns, casino hotel rooms, social security numbers and full names of girlfriends, seemingly change so frequently, between local and federal reporting authorities?! Even after days, weeks, months, years later worth of a coordinated effort?!" You're right. You're NOT getting the whole story and you NEVER WILL. You will only EVER get what THEY choose to throw you… after they've doctored, altered, scrubbed, edited, cut, reframed, discarded, etc. whatever THEY choose to keep from you. YOU DONT EVEN REALIZE THAT 98% of what you THINK has been "confirmed", is still only based on what THEY'VE decided. Let's put it this way, you'd have a better shot at the truth, if you didn't use a single fact or source THEY spoonfed you.

That includes the actual name of the supposed suspect, being linked to the all too perfectly timed leaked photos, unironically showing a body you can't identify clearly, that's to a few very specific and often blurry photos released, who apparently killed himself via a weapon you can't confirm he shot based on placement alone, a wound you can't rationalize let alone actually see, in the photo BTW and to top it all off, it all went down in a hotel room no one can actually confirm HE physically stayed in. Think snooty that and cap this… it will be important when you realize HE was NEVER who THEY said he was. His "brother" was easier to FIND, locate and access for MSM interviews within the first 12 hours, no?

Eyes on brother. Eyes on VIP's. Good luck anons.

Who is MegaAnon?

The FBI fucked up and have been caught red handed. It might not have gone down as they would have liked it, but they're not innocent.

Looks like more on the blackwater (Academi) theory.

If you have a serious question why the fuck are you posting that disgusting shit?

They're hot wings.

As much as it pains me to admit this, it's possible that Trump could financially benefit from this like Adelson does with the scanners set up in all of his properties. I dunno.

Fugg
I just found this clip of a man claiming he sees MEN ON THE GROUND SHOOTING
Thought id leave this here
here is the link
youtu.be/28KosmNjyQs

They're drenched in oily garbage that looks like hot diarrhea. You're a freak .

nope, the trail goes right onto his chest
Kicking it wouldn't have created the drop trail in that manner…

Also if disarming him was the problem… WHY DIDN'T THEY GET THE OTHER RIFLE IN HIS HAND AND AT HIS FEET!?

You were saying?

One thing's for sure, shit must have gone horribly wrong otherwise we'd already have a nice (((official story))) by now.

Well they haven't been saying it was the KKK,ISIS, or Antifa.

You sure that isn't Indian cuisine?

Financially benefiting from this..well, that is a hell of way to make some profit.

Anons must consider this also:
youtu.be/kmYqj_O0uYM

Its persian cuisine. Cant remmeber the name but its fucking nasty.

You're not wrong. Go look back on Trump's Twitter late 2015. He calls out Rubio for "being bought" by Adelson. Trump himself later receives at least $5M in campaign funding from Adelson.
If Trump does not move on this within the next 24hrs (to at least signal that he was setting Adelson up), consider him a complicit part of (((their))) plan.
See my post here:

Proof nigger

Well that's more like it. We can't figure anything out because, well, we are not supposed to. Nothing makes sense because it's not supposed to. At this point, what can we positively say it's true?

Paddock did love flip pussy

Exactly.
Security guard Jesus Campos was the only one near the body to plant the snub nose.

That body was no cleared.

Unless the plan is to create chaos. But you do have a point, in that they were pushing vigorously the "radical muzzie" meme, but then it evaporated… or has it? I suspect the main (read: actual) shooter has not been identified yet.

Of the 3 groups you mention, only ISIS was suggested, and that's CIA disinfo. He was brainwashed, but it wasn't muds who brainwashed him, it was MKUltra.

Don't think an FBI sting requires planting crisis actors in the crowd js

Look at the tweet below.

This is making me believe the FBI-ISIS arms deal is true. We're told Paddock was a millionaire before supposedly snapping. Yet, if he wanted to go after a high death count, why couldn't he just buy a pre-1986 machine gun, buy the ammo, and use that? He has the money for that and the legal bs for buying those things. He would have saved more trouble too by not having to move 30-odd guns and ammo around. And why not buy and use weapons and equipment better suited for rapid fire or even convert weapons to full-auto? Again he has the money to do so. Bumb-stocks are not that effective for bump-firing, especially if you are an expert. They're more for beginner marksmen who don't want a raw shoulder. Why would he need some many semi-auto guns with bump-stocks just to commit mass murder, when he knows how and has the means to achieve more in better ways?

It's because he wasn't crazy, he was used. By which side, we don't know yet.

Is MegaAnon supposed to be FBIanon? Which VIPs is he talking about? Blackwater convoy, Saudi Airforce group or Israeli diplos??

It was most likely the Mossad. Remember those "missing" Israeli diplomats?

Do you have a point you're trying to make? Try eating some vegetables and fruit, you fat fuck.

And probably won't be identified any time soon, if at all.

It was probably Mossad/CIA/same_thing.

Citation needed.
For real I don't believe that MKUltra stuff. I'm not a psychologist but I know one and he told me it's impossible to do that with people. Much less do it reliably. That's Alex Jones tier.

>If Trump does not move on this within the next 24hrs (to at least signal that he was setting Adelson up), consider him a complicit part of (((their))) plan
Wow, you think?

Holly shit that's either a guy shooting on the ground or someone larping as a guy shooting on the ground! It's clear he has something with a shoulder strap, pulls it up and hugs it, then you both hear and see the muzzle flash.

WTF!

Archived your version and this better version
hooktube.com/watch?v=28KosmNjyQs
hooktube.com/watch?v=Y6CaqRIUUxk

Fuck that was for

Not sure if posted already, video of suspected shooter in the crowd shooting. Extreme oh shit moment

h ttps://twitter.com/B_Rich33NO/status/91557834665805824 0

On mobile so no webm from me

The last time you saw ISIS and Security Guard to together was the Pulse night club shooter who worked for GS4

Anons ISIS might have infiltrated Multiple Security Jobs around the United States.

That's why we have a media blackout. They don't want people freaking out every time they see Brown People.

You don't get it. Paddock was a "shooter," but probably missed all his targets or most of them. His shooting was a distraction. Then, there was an actual executioner about whom we aren't told.

We can say they are more concerned about gun policy and scanning devices (c) TM, than anything else. Ergo it's most likely a gov psyop to come for the guns or get people used to being scanned like cattle for market and slaughter. Both if possible.

Your link is down.

pastebin.com/raw/y6XEv3F6 ⇨ user's Lucky Emoji Is: 😽

Someone explain to me why paddock would not be the shooter. Do people think the actual shooter got away after 11 mins of straight shooting. What would his escape route even look like? It is highly improbable imo. I think paddock shot the people and killed himself before he got shot up. He is the one who went and scoped out other venues before hand. That doesnt mean I am saying some other group/person wasnt involved.

just seems odd that any real group that wants guns would go through this method. I'm assuming here, but the real players would probably have their arsenals delivered to them very quietly. With that in mind, this whole Vegas thing looks to be a psy-op. Maybe the ones that own the scanner companies really are THAT crazy to engineer this mass murder to profit from it. I fucking hate this world.

MKUltra is used on the general public 24/7 What do you think interracial cuck porn is? It's trauma based mind control.

(((What's there to say goyim? Just a lone wolf, nothing more to it.)))

Here you go!

Looked all over the place for when the attack actually started.
archive.fo/Y5alh

The monorail is supposed to be closed hours but it's clearly seen running during the gunfire. Is the monorail hours only for the MGM las vegas main monorail line?

One of you faggots go rent a room and try it

So his plan (or (((their))) plan) was to shoot a hole in jetliner fuel tank, shoot people, then get to the car and get to jetliner and blow it using the fuel leak and ammonium nitrate?

Fbi pls go

You know technically it would be possible to sync all the videos containing gun audio, engage additional autism and give each audio stream an approx location and calculate the direction and distance of each burst. Beauty here is each additional stream you sync the more accurate it becomes, I'd bet even with very approximate locations on each stream you could work it down to a distance with an error margin of a few feet.

I hope you're downloading every single youtube video you see. It's not hard to do either btw.

shooters could have just taken elevator up to the saudi floors.

What can we dig up on Jesus Campos?

Any connection between him and Paddock's pet flip?

Slow it down an go frame by frame (use ',' and '.') , you can see it is a flashlight, not muzzle flash: it sweeps across the crowd and is too consistent and directed for a flash. He may have a gun, it looks like LEO or security to me, but I don't think there are any close range shots in this video.

I don't see any flashes coming from the hotel either.

MKUltra is just a catch-all phrase used to describe the general practice of creating wind-up assassins/zombies/bots. The MKUltra project is long since over, but there are obviously new programs in place now. From the files that survived, the govt was able to get some people to carry out mock assassinations in their sleep but the conclusions were that only very specific types of people can be psychologically manipulated this way. It's not that the govt isn't involved in mind control programs, it's that it's the most Alex Jones-tier kneejerk reaction to anything that doesn't immediately add up.

Seent it and no, he's not shooting people. this was talked about like 38 threads ago.

That's just Dis info Bullshit that you say to make write off anyone who says anything but the official narrative.

Paddock was a pilot and owned a plane. Why not do a 9/11? Pack it full of explosives and pick a good target

(heil'd)
That's what they want you to think. No, really - the CIA has been toying with mind control since forever, and using people as patsies is something they can do, and something they actually do.

There's also the Tavistock institute and others, they mainly work with NATO and the EU. Frankly, perhaps there's a different name than "MKUltra" now (as regards the American public), but we don't know what name it is, so let's call it by the name we do know about.

No, he wasn't shooting at people. This has been discussed. It was his flash light. meh.

People responding are saying that in the full, unedited clip, the guy is a guard that is seen standing before the attack happens and that light is from a flashlight.

It was never about creating assassins, that's Hollywood nonsense. It's about mass mind control and getting the public to do what you want through subliminal cues.

We've seen this already and talked about it many threads ago. That looks like a LEO trying to ID a shooter with his gun drawn, a flashlight sweeps over them, and the shooting starts again. Think about how much louder the gunshots would sound if the cop was the one unloading on the crowd right in front of the camera man….

Care to explain what he is doing then?
Sounds and people's movement react in sync

Stephen Paddock was a low/mid-level bagman for the Sinaloa drug cartel. Given his extensive gambling habits and financial background, his duties centered around laundering cartel drug money through American casinos and cleaning it into real estate investments. In October of last year the FBI busted him and gave him the offer of becoming an informant or going to prison. At his age he decided the uncertain chance of informing on the cartel and getting killed was preferable to the 100% chance of dying in prison, so he became an informant. The FBI pushed him for more and more information, and in the process of obtaining and reporting it he was found out and the cartel realized he'd been flipped. Rather than simply killing Paddock, the cartel decided to use him to send a message to the FBI.

Sinaloa leadership (which is currently in flux, this reckless and risky operation was likely only greenlit for that reason) called Paddock in and told him they have a big operation planned in the U.S. and they need him to secure a few dozen assault rifles and thousands of rounds of ammunition on short notice and hand them over to some cartel soldiers. Paddock, being a money guy with no real knowledge about or connections with anything related to firearms, informs the FBI of the plan, and the Feds decide to provide the guns and ammo as a lure with the intent of busting the cartel members with the guns as they attempt to leave. The hope was that the FBI would get to wave its dick around about thwarting a major terrorist attack and hopefully scare the cartel away from trying to operate within the U.S. They were trying to set up Sinaloa and were too incompetent to realize Sinaloa was setting a trap for them.

So the cartel gives Paddock the details of the time and place to make the deal. He delivers the weapons to the agreed upon meeting place, room 135 on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay. The FBI has cameras set up inside the room and a handful of agents positioned surrounding the Mandalay Bay. Unbeknownst to Paddock or the FBI, the cartel also has its own hit men positioned nearby. Two of the cartel's best assassins show up to room 135 and get down to business. They zip-tie Paddock up in the corner, smash the windows and begin unloading on the concert crowd, using the the FBI's guns and ammo. The cartel assassin(s) at the other location(s) begin shooting as well, creating chaos. The Feds on the scene (who were expecting a simple ambush arrest of unsuspecting arms buyers) are flipping out, not sure what to do, and end up standing down on orders of the commanding agent on scene so they retain some plausible deniability about having any involvement with this massacre (FBI can't be on scene as first responders, it completely incriminates them and gives away their involvement). The cartel assassins disappear down the stairwell after shooting for 10 minutes, not before putting a bullet in Paddock's head and leaving him to take the blame, knowing the FBI has to cover up the fact that a major terrorist attack was just committed with its own guns. This explains the blackout of evidence: the FBI knows the cartel was involved, but they can't go public about it without also incriminating themselves and possibly sending numerous high ranking federal agents to prison.

As an occultist I can say trauma-based mind control is extremely powerful and effective.

pastebin.com/raw/y6XEv3F6 ⇨ user's Lucky Emoji Is: 😂

see

Don't forget that the Bataclan security supposedly all left before the terrorists attacked.

Was this tank even close to the street?

Filtered.

No. I call it "MKUltra" because I don't know how else to call the CIA's psychological manipulation projects that go on right now. It's classified information. But I think Paddock was used as a patsy by the CIA, and the trick has been developed through MKUltra and/or similar projects. The real disinfo is that these projects have ceased. They haven't.

FUCK
Does that hotel have a embassy room or maybe an embassy car parked in the garage.
That would be an easy way to escape U.S. law can't touch them.

Of fucking course. "I can't divulge" fuck him and his uncle cunt.

Where do they get these blurcams from or do they smear the lens in vaseline? It appears to show a guy come into perfect view of where the blurcam is pointing and crouch down maybe aiming something at the crowd but no muzzle flash and people aren't mowed down, so it was probably another part of the planned op that got scrapped.

How prevalent is it?
How widely practiced?
How easy is it to actually do?

t. interested novice occultist

Not the first time I've heard this, it's multiple people.

Coulters law is in full effect right now, friend.

I can't even find a pic of him. He was absent from all photo ops because of the gun shot wound to his leg.

Paddocks room was next to a stairwell. This would have allowed easy escape.

wtf? why you stalking me? I say "no he didn't shoot anyone" because i did the fucking research yesterday. why dont you?

People panic all around him. Why the fuck would he take a shooting stance and larp like a shooter unless he was herding those people back. Even if it's a flashlight lapping "security guard" this is fuckery!

I'm getting a bad feeling that all security companies have been infiltrated.
That's the one come theme we all keep finding.

REQUESTING BASIC GESTALT

Can I get a quick rundown here?

Jesus these threads are moving so fast.

So far what ive gathered is:
-It was Moussad who did it
-Gun deal went bad
-Blackwater and former USMC was involved
-Averted a suitcase nuke
-"John"'s posts

Is this accurate at all?

heh yeah 7.62 is better for distance and is used in the AK-47 and in a lot of sniper rifles.

pastebin.com/raw/y6XEv3F6 ⇨ user's Lucky Emoji Is: 😂

Wrong. MKUltra is about controlling individuals. Controlling the public by means of sundry psy-ops has other, different names.

This is very plausible. What's your source for it

Nobody has a clue at this point.

Molycuck has a decent video running down much of the (((reports))). youtube.com/watch?v=BCBYAWyFEqM

Answer my question pls

How prevalent is trauma based mind control? How widely practiced? Is it just gov't agencies who do it, or is it unaffiliated occult groups who do it as well?

yes, until he is completely wrong on every aspect of what the situation actually is. Not taking into account any of the unusual and weird shit.

This

except everyone is reporting all of the places he bought all of these guns over the past 25 years so this doesn't make sense

Except you skipped over the fact they'd have to sit there and load up thousands of rounds of ammunition into dozens of mags. You also ignored the fact that if the FBI had cameras watching, they would have responded immediately if their boy got burned by the buyer. The amount of time it would take to load up all that ammo would give the FBI plenty of time to respond, especially if they're actively monitoring the whole situation.

7/10 LARP but you need some more attention to detail

The security industry is full of muslims and spics.

We need a pic of Security Guard Jesus Campos.
We think he is the 2nd shooter who killed Paddock then shot himself in the leg.
He might be a Muslim ISIS cell.

I'm pretty sure people reported he was using an AR-10, which is chambered in .308

Or user above is right and this is a drug cartel giving the fbi the finger. Jesus Campos is a spic name

OK, let's find Jesus Campos and find out.

True, but a lot of the information will be needed to properly vet your own conclusions drawn from those anomalies. One thing he mentioned that I hadn't heard yet was that Stephen had grown obsessed with his wife's ex-husband a Commie. In addition that he had been prescribed diazepam on June 21, 2017.
Much of his information is from the MSM, so who knows but I surely like to slurp up every drop of information I can during these things.

I don't think Jesus Campos was ISIS or that he killed all the victims. I think there was someone else involved, that we don't know about, and that Paddock was a patsy, providing cover for that someone.

I just can't give lower races credit for pulling off a conspiracy this elaborate.

When the fuck have niggers or spics ever pulled off a conspiracy that whitey or jew didnt help them?

Come on. All decent psyops/conspiracies are white or jew.

Thanks. I guess I have a too narrow definition of MKUltra - Turning people into manchurian candidate killers

Yeah maybe it works with one man in a million, but even that would not be reliable

I'm sure there are programs like that but there are biological limitations on what you can do to the human mind. Turning someone into a sexual degenerate is one thing, a rape will do that to a girl, but turning people into reliable killers is (in my layman's opinion) just not possible.

God damnit the guns used to carry out the massacre were not "bump stock ar 15s". They were m240 beltfed machine guns.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=27&v=_mXe9dk77bk

Because muh gun control

Just to be clear. Everyone has come to the assumption that a LEO with a ski mask on, takes out his gun(it doesn't have to be a ar to match up with the media story, could been smg) and flashlight, and the people's first reaction is to dive away from the light.

I just can't understand why a LEO looking like that and doing what he did would cause people to run away from him instead of towards him.

Also why would he be in the crowd where he was and choose to take out a gun with flashlight?

yes, all of the basic info is there, but I hate that he drew a conclusion. Would of been good to include some of the strange things that don't quite add up

Scanning. His flashlight is scanning the crowd for a threat before he enters the frame too. If it was muzzle flash it wouldn't look so white and consistent.

And listen to the snaps. If he was firing away from the camera you wouldn't be able to hear that shit.

I found a FAKE go fund me this is NOT our Jesus Compos

Majority of people alive today have been subjected to it and it becomes a generational thing too.

Everywhere and since prehistoric times.

Very easy. You get someone who is dependent, helpless, etc. who you can get away with abusing and you then traumatize the shit out of their mind until they go into baby-like mode where you can reprogram them with whatever. Just a little knowledge of affirmations, suggestions, basic psychology and occultism and symbolism should help.

Go read Manly P. Hall Secret Teachings of All Ages plus its companion book Lectures on Ancient Philosophy and you'll learn a ton of symbolism you can use, though you may also invent stuff, or if you're in a hurry use the symbolism that is in popular use already.

The point is to cause severe emotional pains until the victim doesn't want to live anymore and gives up on reality and wants to desert their body. They mind end up rocking back and fourth on the ground perhaps smiling as the tears run and mumbling to themselves and stuff. Any past traumas as well you bring them up. Anything they hold sacred you violate. You cause so much pain to their mind that they can't take it and become your slave.

You don't need to use this and I don't myself but many professional mind control programmers do use this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuro-linguistic_programming

NLP is popular amongst chaos magick circles.

Sometimes parents give up helpless child to be programmed since very early age. They will then have alt personas installed from early on and will have certain characteristics growing up, such as being odd unphased by shit that should normally cause a person to be upset, lack of proper boundaries, and various other peculiarities of behavior depending on the person, the depth of the programming, and who programmed them and how well.

This isn't done just by government btw, it's done by all sorts of controlling people who want to break the souls of others, and dominate them.

pastebin.com/raw/y6XEv3F6 ⇨ user's Lucky Emoji Is: 😤

here is another thought I had. Isnt the dead body way lighter then Stephan pictured with the flip whore like 3 years ago? about 30-40 pounds lighter?

Who holds a flashlight like a rifle?

Some muslims like saudis are genetically kikes

(checked)

Yes, and the CIA has been exploring, at great length, what those limitations are and how far the boundaries of psychological-manipulation can be stretched. I think they have developed, perhaps using drugs and so on, a method for long-term hypnosis. I could be wrong, but one can't rule out that this is going on, and that Paddock had his mind messed up by the CIA (and not by Jihadis, lol).

You're subjected to it daily as is all the connected globe. People and groups who understand the game play it too, this is what a cult leader is.
Which cult do you want to follow? Who would you like to control you with suggestion, punishment and reward?

Pulse night club was a Brown Security Guard Who was ISIS.

Learn all that and more at h ttp:/vigilantcitizen.com, they're always taking about Project Monarch stuff there

NLP is the biggest meme on the planet and what you're describing is traumatizing someone, not creating an incognito assassin. Speaking as a Hermetic Hierophant, you can stop the LARP. Just read the declassified MKUltra documents if you want to know what they actually did/do.

I remember multiple reports of someone politely blocking the door. Didn't it take cops 2 hours to get in?

Well theres a pic from like a stripclub where he looks like hes got quite a beergut but the body pics arent complete so cant say for sure. Maybe he worked out carrying guns the last few years.

wait, but why shoot the concert people? why even go into the trap? seems unnecessary..right? someone explain to me why shooting the concert people was necessary to this scenario user has said.

Let me explain exactly with facts only.

The blood is from a head wound through the roof of the mouth.

Government, military, alphabet soups, BDSM circles, cults, certain familial lineages where everyone in the family practices it and the way to do it is passed down to next generation, criminal organizations, prisons, public schools, and just random people that figure it out on their own.

Now there's different degrees of trauma of course. Very severe levels of it are fairly common. The worst kind is where the person is so badly traumatized they revert to infant like state and original personality is gone and they can be given new identity. There are less deep traumas though that don't wipe out the original personality but just fuck it up a lot.

pastebin.com/raw/y6XEv3F6 ⇨ user's Lucky Emoji Is: 😀

This user's explanation is that it's a "take this, FBI" message from the cartels. It's a freshman-tier larp with lots of other obvious holes. Not bad for a first story though.

He had a ski mask on? WTF.
Source(s)?

I understand that viewpoint but we are also watching a video recording of the video on another phone.

I just don't see how pulling your gun out to scan will benefit a crowd of people running towards you. I do understand but you have groups of people face to face and the LEO decides to take a gun and flashlight out. Just doesn't make sense if I was put in his shoes.

Reading this alone fills me with the same mixture of rage and yet captivation I felt when reading the Dutroux X-Dossiers a while back.

any word on press conference tonight?

also if the NRA is suddenly against the bumpstocks couldnt that potentially that means that they want bumpstocks out of the way because they dont kick back to them or something?

hes holding his sub machine gun. i think there just happens to be a flashlight on it.

the brother says hes a fatass though and bad knees and body. also brother says he probably paid to have suitcases brought up.

Because a 5 ton Cessna is not going to do shit, and impact triggered explosives are harder to make work than in your video games.

Obviously not gunfire - he is swinging the flashlight around before this moment. Also - you would hear the substantially louder report and probably see smoke if he was firing a rifle.

yeah, more lies.

Khorne is a fag.

It's fake and gay, and you're a glow in the dark pedo cia goon for your fake backstory. All is being catalogued for future reference, all will be hanged when the time comes. This is a hoax anons, and -37 is in on it, here to lead you astray.

# hoaxnotfalseflag
# glowwormswillhang

so no one died? whats the end game here?

Look at the rifle at his feet…
now imagine him standing, about to take his life…..

This is totally a setup.

He had to have been held down. Flat on his back to get the blood not to rush on his face. No suicides like that. Good point user. But again, how do they escape realistically. I dont buy they just simply walked down the stairs and left. Maybe walk up to next floor, get inside other room and shower and clean all evidence? There is a reason they had cameras. It was to fucking escape. If the argument is stephen killed himself so he didnt get shot up 100 times then why the cameras? Obviously your going to know when the HRT is at the door ready to breach it. Plenty of time to say fuck they are here and off yourself.

I am on mobile so my res is low but I do not see and skin under wear hair would be or and skin where his ears would be.
Could be false but after watching and pausing to find skin multiple times I found none.

Calling it, the woman spotted with Paddock was a muslim

Wait, is it confirmed that Paddock was left-handed? Boy, I thought the lobeposters were just a devious troll, but turns out there's more to it than meets the eye.

If he was left-handed, does that mean that he could not have been the primary shooter? You are right I suppose - he probably didn't kill anybody, but served mainly as a diversion. We don't know who the real killer is. Paddock was shooting, I believe, but it's far from certain he killed anyone.

I think that Campos just got in the way, he's not the killer. Perhaps he even spoiled the plans for a bigger massacre. Hmmmm.

There's some real questions. Who were the Jews behind route 91? What didn't he website look like before they shut it down? How accessible were the tickets, how transparent was the business deal to make it happen? What contractors/side companies were involved, how can they be tracked?

how about you throw that botnet in the garbage and get a librebooted thinkpad

Jesus Compos is the only hero to never be photographed. WTF is going on.

I don't think this event has anything to do with the religion of piss. CIA disinfo, and wishful thinking by shills.

disinformation, lies, cover-up, confusion, who the fuck knows anymore. at least it's interesting. kind of.

For anyone wanting more information, the first step here is to reduce a person to a dependent state. For more elaborate control, absolute stimulus deprivation for several days will cause the brain to become a piece of putty.
During the period of sensory deprivation, induce random shocks. Then slowly start to introduce reward gratifications hooked to desired behaviors once the personality has completely been abyssed. Start simple with the desired behaviors and work your way up into more complex routines.

How fucking new are you? Every hoax they stage by way of giving excuses to enact new laws/ takes old freedoms leads us closer to the hellscape described in the protocols of the elders of Zion, a mixed race prison planet run by Jewish overlords, literally a bunch of hook nosed mental defectives subverting every last white power structure until they can be in charge out in the open and play pedo sex games with slave children for all eternity. Like did you literally get here Sunday?

MKUltra was a specific program that tested on individuals, but their discoveries were then used on the masses.

Little Rock
Kennedy offed
1967 Detroit riots, white flight
Vietnam
9/11
the PATRIOT Act
the Great Dune Coon Occupation
gay mulatto
gay marriage
frolicking trannies
Ferguson
Sandy Hoax
gun control

His ass.

May not have been intentional on the guards part, but if the killer focused on certain targets first, then security guards, police, and anyone else who clearly has a gun would receive fire. But of course, (((Paddock / the shooter))) just didn't care for whatever reason.
He's in crisis mode, and he's going through this thought process: "take out gun and prepare to fire at assailant versus not being prepared and getting killed by an assailant who could be anywhere who will then resume shooting at innocent bystanders."

Not saying you're wrong, just giving counter-points to consider.

there are no honest agents

Or, it was one program among many, and the other programs, to be employed on the masses and not on individuals, have different names, which we don't know.

yes yes simple psychology. why are you talking about this? maybe he was MK'ed or maybe he wasn't. This issue doesn't further our quest for knowledge of the event. This is like discussing his dreams or something. Fuck that sorcery bullshit. Any strong minded individual knows how to counter that mind washing trick.

Next time I'm out and have time to waste I'll be sure to bring my laptop with me.
FYI Just because x is made by y it doesn't change the fact that you are still connecting to your government owned modem

You have no idea what you're talking about. I'll give you this - Paddock was probably not "strong minded" to begin with.

Agreed. We are like fish in a barrel to them. We NEVER turn around to see who's pushing us. It would be funny if it wasn't so damn dangerous.

The Security Guard, who ATF now suspects is an accomplice, is still alive and being praised as a hero.
archive.is/DFFm2

And that is why it works. They use idiots.

You can use thoughtforms to speed up and enhance the whole process.

Also various objectives of deep level trauma-based mind control are:

1. Absolute compliance.
2. Absolute loyalty.
3. Absolute no inhibitions.
4. Absolute no hesitations.

Get better soldiers, prostitutes, assassins, drones, etc. out of this.

Also best way to torture, and I know everything about torture to where I can write an entire tl;dr book on it, is simply keep a person in environment where they are exhausted by lack of sleep, bright lights, no comfort, loud (but varying - if it's too consistent it's easier to tune out as white noise, has to get loud and quiet and vary, like television programming) noise play scripts (for brainwashing), and maybe water and uncomfortably room temperature. Just keep them up constantly and after a few days everyone breaks down under this kind of torture. It is truly the worst, it doesn't sound like it, but it is. Also any good torture must be mental as well as physical, otherwise people can resist by enjoying it or going crazy so they don't register what you're doing, etc. you have to build the fear and fulfill it. Except with the exhaustion no sleep method I mentioned which is just really damned efficient.

32 floors man. You can't just expect to kill a bunch of people

Seriously that was awful. Controlling people use abuse, sure that might happen in shades to like 25% of people, but it happens to like 80% of niggers because lol gotta nig. What he's describing is more like 0.5% of the population max, those exposed to mkultra level elite pedophile games, shit so bad even most Orthodox Jews do not go through it.

Even among the elite I would assume the percentage of actual victims like that is smaller than the amount of initiates, at least the amount of victims alive at one time is…they would go through this and kill them then get fresh ones. The higher ups don't have to go through their own punishments of course, this is where Haiti and se Asia come in, they actually can't afford to take any more whites than they already do, so they have to murder non whites to keep up their schedules Hampstead case told us cults murder like 2-3 times per week. Also some turncoat Orthodox Jewish girl is on record saying like 50k murders per year in the us to the satanists, that's a lot but it's not 50% of us pop.

Interesting actually. Explains why he wass in the hallways to shoot Jesus "Spic" Decampo.
Running to get to the UPSTAIRS elevator, she's dude, shoots him. Then he's barricaded inside so kills himself. Explains why the Sheriff says he had plans to peace out.
That's assuming DeCampo isn't helping him.

32 floors man. You can't just expect to kill a bunch of people and have time to climb down 32 floors. It

that thing looks harder to sneak into a hotel room, how small does it break down?

Idiots and mentally ill people are easier to use, but we're not talking "cuck porn" stuff here - read about the actual Project MKUltra, their methods were drugs, hypnosis, etc. Things that work on individuals, specifically.

I wonder if there were any bullet casings found UNDER his body….

depends on who they are and if they have connections with the Hotel (((owner)))

Or the theory of Paddock being an FBI agent / Arms Dealer holds that.
I don't think we're being told the whole truth about the cameras though.

Also depending on the timing, they could have just mag dumped for three minutes then walked out. Are there EMP devices that disable cameras in an area?
With a rifle resting against your shin, and your back to the door…

dont know, probably doesn't matter, he could have dropped the rifle behind him since his hand isn't "holding" the grip

No you are misinterpreting me, I was saying he was SUICIDED by ANOTHER guy. And because of the blood drip trail, the OTHER GUY (not paddock) would have to be right handed

32 floors man. You can't just expect to kill a bunch of people and have time to climb down 32 floors. It's just some shitty fbi excuse they made knowing normies would believe it

Have you been to Vegas? Big luggage is as common as cameras. They're on every corner.

I agree. Am well aware for the methods they use. But how does it pertain to this conversation? Just asking. Seems like a slide.

And with all the fucking fake bullshit news out there, how fucking retarded are you to think everything they are reporting is truth.

It's really easy to jam radio signals. No idea if the police has such equipment readily available though.

Note the rifle at his feet.

user claimed that he doesn't believe MKUltra could have been used on Paddock. I disagree, and I think the CIA may have manipulated Paddock with their psychological manipulation technics, developed through MKUltra among other projects.

If you guys want I'll write an extensive guide to torture, resisting torture, trauma-based mind control, social engineering, and others matters – and unlike many people I have personal experience my whole life with all of this so I can literally say from my own experiences what works and doesn't.

what was the name of their real estate company?

this needs to be rearchived. its been edited to say the ATF disavows.

Do it

Do it.

Don't Do it. It makes me scared!

do it faggot

I did consider those views points. I am just outing mine out, times like these when so many questions are left unanswered, I believe it is good to question the impossible.
IIRC The San Bernardino shooting in California was "solved" with much more speed than the mandala bay shooting. Even though one involved bare minimum security and the other involves no blind spots and active suspension on everyone.

Ok I am busy but when I have the first draft up I'll post that in one of these threads later if they're still continuing. I'll make it as a PDF that any user can download and learn from.

The employee/staff elevator down because the other shooter was the security guard.

For what advantage? Why would they have him mass murder? For shits and giggles? Why?

So where exactly were these fuel tanks that were supposedly shot at? The airport, correct? Where was the car full of tannerite parked?

RichAnon had mentioned that you can access the Four Seasons by going through the Luxor parking garage, which is located right next to the airport. What if the car full of tannerite was parked in the Luxor parking garage, (((shooters))) have easy access from Saudi-owned Four Seasons top floors of MB to Luxor garage, and they were supposed to drive the tannerite car over to fuel tanks at airport? Would have only been a 3 min drive. Or maybe there were suitcase nukes supposed to be driven over to fuel tanks at airport? Just throwing shit out here if any anons want to confirm

you listening to Alex also ???

I'm like 90% I've experienced this and repressed it.

If you can write a guide of how to resist it, or deprogram it, or how to murder the people who practice it, that would be cool

Dramatically different circumstances and just look how the investigators somehow allowed the press to rampage through the shooter's house, then imagine what they'll do behind close doors to muddy the investigation.

I remember you faggots. Showed up in the jsox vs CIA threads and started going into lurid details about torture cults you were a part of. Talked about a Jewish doctor who raped you every day, talked about "I'll be the leader of the alt right if I need to be" lel . You're an alphabet nigger larping as some jewluminati to distract us during our most important threads.

Nothing to be learned or gained from this crew. Yes torture exists, no it does not form the core of half of people's lives, no you are not some omnipresent half-of-everyone group like in they live waiting to take us all out, just a small sad group of larpers afraid to see sunlight . A small number of rope bait use light torture and more often sodomy from a super young age to brainwash people. Most of the washing comes from sodomy+making the person get involved in bad things, look at the work of Marion Knox to get a hold on it (whale.to/b/knox1.html).

So rape a child plus make them watch others get killed and participate in the killing. Drugs involved yes but more positive soothsaying than anything else. And don't believe for a second that someone larping as "chaosmagick" circle wizard lol isn't here on behest of some queer, they will all get hunted down soon enough, all hanged.

I'm sure there's a reason he liked video poker. I wonder if there a few "friendly" machines that he liked to frequent in order to get his "pay".

You mentioned that public schools practice this.

Details?

I don't think a public school official would be able to easily get away with torturing a kid until they break… without being caught, at least.

I guess that's a bigger question: how to do this shit without being caught?

I mean, if you have to detain someone for several days, that's kidnapping, and difficult to get away with… it just seems logistically difficult unless you are already protected by gov't agencies/alphabet soup/law/(((connections))).

But uh… are there occult groups that practice this, that just meet and do this shit?

How would someone enter into one of these groups that practice trauma based mind control? Someone who is unaffiliated. How does that happen?

No, not "shits and giggles."

Look, I admit that I have no idea what the "master plan" behind this event is. But, I firmly believe that nothing, and I mean noting, is normal about it. It smacks of alphabet soup involvement all the way down, which, to me, suggests that it was organized by an intelligence agency. Also:

Tactically, as a diversion from the real shooter, i.e he did not in fact kill masses of people, someone else did, but we don't know who it was. I don't think it was Campos; I think Campos just got in the way, if you know what I mean.

Discuss the MK Ultra and torture stuff in another thread, stop derailing.

youtube.com/watch?v=97ImPcb4keY#t=1m25s

If someone made a thread for it i'd be happy to. sorry derail

>youtube.com/watch?time_continue=27&v=_mXe9dk77bk

The Machine sounds exactly like what was used at the Casino.

No. I am trying to get everyone to dig on the REAL angle of Saudis owning the top 5 floors of MB and having their entire Air Force booked into the W tower back in August, which is 133 rooms smaller than their Four Seasons and cost a lot of money to book. 4 Seasons Spokesman also noted Saudi delegations usually stay at their own property but didn't back in August. I am trying to get this shit back into substantive digging instead of just a bunch of MKUltra theories.

Normies are paying attention. This is our chance to control the narrative by presenting factual connections instead of a bunch of 2spooly4me MKUltra horseshit. I believe in MKUltra, but the Normies don't as much, so it is in our benefit to push the strange (((cohencidental))) facts instead of spooky LARPs.

32 floors up he could have jumped out of the window with a parachute and continued the rampage on his way down and had the most epic an hero the world has ever seen. sadly this didn't occur.

make a thread for this so we can discuss it without derailing this shit.

The level of sensory deprivation I'm talking here would be akin to an incredibly heavy acid trip that lasts five days plus. Add in random shocks (brain incapable of forming patterns) and I doubt any man who has not already reached the godhead could withstand that. That one part of the brain that is "you" cannot stop the rest of the brain from wiring according to its fundamental principles. In any case, I agree, it's irrelevant at this point.

We need to push the Trump/Adelson connection. Either Trump moves on it or remains silent. If the latter, it's likely that Trump is the swamp.
Here's a Trump's tweet from 13th Oct 2015.
archive.fo/Rvd7j

By the sounds of it, Trump received $5M+ in campaign funding from Adelson. Can anyone provide direct source for this?

If Trump is a puppet, then this is a good opportunity to leverage existing tensions between Antifa/Trump, particularly the November 4th rally (which, because of this, might come early). The previous "unifying cause" may have been North Korea. But this presents an opportunity to Unite + Conquer with Antifa faggots.

Again, Donald Trump IS NOT confirmed puppet. But we need to push this into the spotlight and see how Trump responds. Either he is setting Adelson up, or Adelson bought him long ago and this has been an elaborate Zag Out ruse (Hegelian Dialectic of schism and then unite under one regime who leverages each side's distrust of each other to disarm them both.)

More I think about it, they/him could have just ducked into a stair well, change clothes, then walk a couple floors up or down, then come out…

If they got stopped, they'd just have to wait till the SWAT got into the hotel room and see the planted patsy.

Doesn't seem real hard, just disable the one camera in the corridor, maybe during the shooting at some point.

Then they/him COULD just "walk out"

agreed follow the money ty user

At this stage, Trump is 50% likely to be a puppet. Doesn't mean he started out this way, if he is. The Deep State, i.e the real, un-elected government, knows how to control its clowns. And Presidents are mostly clowns, whether by choice or by compulsion.

No user you don't get it, half of all people are in it already, you're the uncool kid left out. :^).

Really he sounds like dark research user, lots of queers out there amping each other up to heighten each other's mental illnesses and a few of them will off themselves and have their boyfriend help in the process, but that's just mental illnesses presenting itself. He's desrcibing some super secret torture method that blanks literally anyone including adults, purest larp of all time, bots are made from toddler age like 2-4 years old, then the mind stops being pliable.

You're most likey talking to a queer furry CIA nigger. His queerdom makes his mind pliable and unstable by definition, so he found some likes and became their bitch and became "glamoured" by them. He shows up here and larps with filth whenever we get too close to the castle, ie the height of Rothschild esque Jewish power.

The petty thread, the hoax callouts on what the Jews hope can be their new 9/11, the general growing importance of alternative news sites to normies, they all call for weird shill measures, this one is no different. He's targeting anons who are curious (all) and credulous (most) with a lurid larp, but he's just seducing your mind to distract it. Worst case for you and you end up like dark research user swimming in gay circles to do nothing much at all as far as justice. Best case for you, you are distracted from uncovering what happened at route 91, he and his boyfriend still win.

Alex Jones is breaking the story of multiple shooter at multiple hotels.

They could have easily walked out, simply gone back upstairs to the Saudi-owned Four Seasons, or gone downstairs and taken the last tram of the evening with no attendant to witness them at the station. Even the Campos security guy could have been bought off by the (((Saudis))) who own part of the resort or gotten (((their guy))) employed there.

Remember, Anons, about Campos - remember all of those reports about (((ISIS))) being in Mexico, near the border, and operating with the Cartels? Campos could have been Cartel guy but paid by sand kikes via cartel bosses. I am starting to suspect that ALL of these organized crime groups have started working together against us. It would be in their best interests to do just that. And they all work for the same (((bosses))) anyway.

Still No Photo of Jesus Compos

So let me get this strait.
Someone was framed because of a psyop shooting that turned into a real shooting, and now the FBI has to air out its own dirty laundry because of gun smuggling and they lied about who the actual shooter(s) was/were?

I cant believe im going to say this but

can someone give us a basic gestalt?

Bill only gives 1/2 truths

>Remember, Anons, about Campos - remember all of those reports about (((ISIS))) being in Mexico, near the border, and operating with the Cartels?

This event has nothing to do with ISIS, though. It's total disinfo. Anyone bringing ISIS into this, should post proof of some sort. There isn't, obviously.

IDK anymore. Fuck this shit for a while. I'm going to play super metroid on my snes classic. yeah baby.

Someone was framed because of a psyop shooting that turned into a real shooting, and now the FBI has to air out its own dirty laundry because of gun smuggling and they lied about who the actual shooter(s) was/were?
We're through the looking glass here people

Alex Jones is saying multiple shooters BUT he's isn't saying if they are Security Guards.

I'll say The Shooters Are Security Guards.

ISIS named him as a kike.

Abu Abdul Barr al-Amriki
as in epstein-barr disease, aka herpes
as in rosanne barr, aka jew bitch

https ://www .hebrewsurnames.com/BARR
archive.is/OtXpL

.>>10716647
The Tweet spoke of him receiving Adelson money around May 2016. If true, he has probably been a puppet since then. We need to find sources on this.
Again, this has possibly all been part of a bigger Zag Out plan.

I thought that meant 'son of' or something

What if I tell you… that there is no basic gestalt? All the narratives here contradict each other from start to finish, fundamentally.

ISIS is a Mossad/CIA front, and everything they say is a lie. Same ol' disinfo.

I'd rather believe this interpritation so I'm going to believe this instead rather than believing half the world is torture victims. That's too blackpilling which is one of the marks of a subversive slidekike. Thank you for showing me I was being fooled, kind user

Who the fuck is "Dark research user" though? What is that? link?

I think that while this CIANigger is definitely exaggerating, trauma based mind control is actually a real thing (On a very small scale, only a few people do it/are victims of it) and should be investigated (but in its own thread not here so everyone talking about it should shut the fuck up)

I don't have an answer to your post but these two terms are not mutually exclusive. A psyop can involve a real shooting. People can die in a false flag.

GUYS
/r/ing for the combined pics of 3 released showing the ar15, ar10, and magazines. some user said it might be an m240b firing, so i want the photos to see if there could be any 7.62x51mm links on the ground.

also identification on the rifles. one of them have a spiral fluted barrel i think, perhaps LWRC?

No press conference from the sheriff tonight it seems.

There's someone running along the top of the stage at 1:16

Alex Jones is saying multiple shooters BUT he's isn't saying if they are Security Guards.

I'll say it, The Shooters Are Security Guards.

ISIS is disinfo, and everything they say is disinfo. You may believe what a kike-controlled organization tells you, but I don't. It's all lies and a distraction.

Bloody Hollywood Milking Vegas Shooting

ISIS is a kike front. If you don't agree with the basic premise that ALL of these groups=the jews and that jews are the ones behind most of the world's bullshit, then you probably don't belong on this board.

user, I…

Thanks for reminding mr

WTFF this is insanity

This event has everything to do with the kikes, but it has nothing to do with ISIS specifically. Post proof that ISIS is involved, as I have already asked; if you can't, stop spreading CIA disinfo here.

Seriously. Everyone who claims that ISIS is involved, without providing any kind of evidence that ISIS is involved, is a shill. It's muh Al Qaeda all over again. Total disinfo.

Very simple. If you want to argue that Al Qa…. errr, I mean, "ISIS" is involved, ==post proof==. I'm not falling again for CIA disinfo after 9/11.

Trump: "Calm before the storm."
Reporter: "What storm?"
Trump: "You'll find out."

mobile.twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/916089355281862656

FBI is probably working him over after the last one

Suspect they're waiting to see what happens with the Trump-Adelson connection. This is the big question mark for them at the moment. If that starts gaining steam and Trump is guilty, expect a diversion (NK).

This place used to be so cozy and quite. The amount of shilling now is off the charts. Must be a sensitive subject.

Can any /k/ommandos shed any light on how much this whole thing makes sense considering no drum magazines were found? There HAD to have been drum magazines right, especially based on what that very first volley sounded like at the beginning right?

While I never asserted any of this was an ISIS attack, ISIS has certainly asserted their own involvement when they claimed the shooter (not that I believe this). And it wouldn't matter if I said he was making a gun deal with ISIS, an FBI gun runner, buying from upstairs Saudis, or set up by a briefly-missing Israeli delegation, etc. because it all leads back to the jews. All of those scenarios are interchangeable. Stop derailing with semantics and pedantic autism.

Keep in mind, Campos is a common name in The Philippines too.

CIA Anime girl leave go smuggle guns or children or something

$25 million to Future 45, a super PAC founded by the Ricketts family in Chicago, owners of TD Ameritrade. The Ricketts endorsed Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker during the primary season and has only recently come around to endorsing and funding Trump's campaign.
>archive.li/Zbw7X

$5 million to the committee organizing Mr. Trump’s inauguration festivities
>archive.li/wqdGw

"k guys, we are going to bust in the room, shoot the guy and then drop a bunch of guns everywhere. 1…2..3… BREACH BREACH BREACH"

Suspect they're waiting to see what happens with the Trump-Adelson connection. This is the big question mark for them at the moment. If that starts gaining steam and Trump is guilty, expect a diversion (NK).

fucking brainless idiots

Bilerzian has been charged with violating a law making it a crime to possess an explosive or incendiary device with the intent to manufacture it.

According to the criminal complaint – obtained by TMZ – Bilzerian had ammonium and aluminum powder, along with ammonium nitrate mix – and when mixed it acts like pure TNT.

tmz.com/2014/12/10/dan-bilzerian-arrested-no-bail/

Yes it was 3 police officers, 30 rounds per magazine, 90 shots fired, the shots are clearly right next to the camera man hence why he ducked, you can clearly see them take aim and fire, you can clearly see the flash of light and you can even see one of the Police Officers look over his shoulder at the crime he has just committed. Just kidding, Police Officers cannot commit crimes.

fucking brainless idiots

I don't understand it either. I expected to see a mountain of brass and half a dozen drum mags in the hotel room, but nadda. Has someone counted the shots made in the videos yet?

There's always some self-promoting media faggot that ends up providing an eyewitness video around these things. I didn't think too much about it this time because it's Las Vegas but yeah, he's probably involved in this psyop.

fucking brainless idiots

This user was either better at stitching imagines or had the original 3D file. Got this pic from another post.

That would not change very much because both "perps" would still be already dead.

Lol - that's all you got?

The only one derailing here is you, by posting disinfo which you can't back up without "well it all leads to the kikes eventually." Yes, we all know that, but it's irrelevant to this specific thread about who committed this crime. You're making a vague argument with no evidence to it here by bringing ISIS into it.

Let me repeat: anyone who thinks that ISIS, specifically, is involved, should post evidence. Saying "they said so" is wew, meh. I don't believe in the lies spread by jewish fronts.

Nope. Shit-tier argument. Vague nonsense. I want to know who did it.

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/916084993968840705

fucking brainless idiots

You kidding?

Trips of trepidation

its called the Monarch Program and is allegedly run by Dick Cheney.

Either he's referring to nuking North Korea, or to confiscating the guns of American citizens. Either way, it's kike shit.

The kikes robbed Las Vegas

First time ive heard ISIS claim responsibility 3 times for an attack. ISIS gunmen and CIA guns/explosives is pretty solid based on info.

>youtube.com/watch?v=VlEyhGCx4CU

here is a thought

to the anons saying there was a suitcase nuke/big bomb etc. we should see how the federal government reacted to previous bombings. namely the twin towers.
they have the authority to torture and kill as they please without any foresight. they're literally soldiers of fortune/professional hitmen.

>youtube.com/watch?v=VlEyhGCx4CU

she from pol you can tell.

*oversight

What's the take?

Remember that unstable kid that was part of a 'white nationalist' group that converted to Religion of Cuck™ then killed his friends? He was talking to "Religion of Cuck™ic extremists" online to make a bomb or some shit. The alphabets are really getting sloppy.
I can't remember his name. Can someone link an article about it?

user the other user is just talking about basic interrogation technique. control environment to break down psyche to that of babby and then reward babby so he think u are daddy. there are declassified dox on the subject that go in detail.

Checkkked

why is the picture of dead Paddock not stupid fat like his previous picture with Marilou when his own brother said he had bad health and knees

I am not buying the cartel "message" to this issue. Cartels care about one thing, money, and they know if they are implicated in this it would be the end of them. America would rain down scorched fucking earth on them if they had any connection, they know that. Hell, cartels pretty much have a standing order that they can't touch American law enforcement because of that very thing. The last thing they want is to piss off the US as that would be the end for them, I just don't see it.

This word filter is very annoying and breaks discussion. We don't need a fucking filter to remind us that izˈläm is about submission.

Fritz Springmeier
The Illuminati Formula To Create An Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave
>bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/mindcontrol/mindcontrol_index.htm

Fritz Springmeier

Talk about mind control in this thread:
8ch.net/pol/res/10716742.html

Now you dumb slidekikes have no excuse to keep talking about your sodomite BDSM LARP fantasies in the legit investigation thread.

Fritz Springmeier

shooter in the crowd dressed as cop. Shoots then runs away
youtu.be/63KIR6L8tPE

halal?

Fritz Springmeier

We don't need any word filters. Mods put it in place because they're clearly sandniggers and are offended by people insulting Shitlam Muhammed the pedophile.

It doesn't matter if ISIS claimed responsibility 6 million times. It means nothing coming from them; it mean less than nothing, in fact. There is no evidence that they were involved, there is no evidence that either Paddock, Campos, or someone else was ISIS.

Evidence. Not "ISIS took responsiblity 6 million times." Actual evidence, not psy-op disinfo coming from jewish/CIA fronts.

Oh my god don't start this fucking kike shill controlled opposition bullshit. You can only get a police uniform from a police station, IT WAS THE COPS THAT KILLED THOSE PEOPLE YOU FUCKING RETARDED HENTAI FAPPING JEW CUNTSTAIN.

dat projection tho

Yes the media want to mind control you through terror and pressing on certain aspects of terrorism over others. They want you thinking short term to become like intellectual vegetables that are constantly fleeing liberty for the sake of security.

This combined with the article on drudge about the fuel tanks being shot at gets my almonds a jinglin. That 4cuck thread was (probably) 10/10 larp and, at the very least, presents a compelling theory for coverup. The problem is that there is less verifiable evidence for this than anything else. What is the context of your second pic?

His name is Bill Hicks, not "alex jones" and recent child custody hearing records show he identifies himself as a PAID ACTOR
my research over the past ten years shows him likely to be STRATFOR aka Mossad/US

Isis has a good track record with these things. The overwhelming majority of their admissions of responsibility have turned out to be true. The "isis claims responsibility for everything and anything" is historically not true for almost every claim of responsibility they have issued.

Marilou da Spook

Found it. I didn't screencap the thread, but I remember some anons talking about this guy and his identity problems and attempts to convert others. It has the FBI's fingerprints all over it, just like the Paddock case.
If we can understand how the FBI goes about creating golems, could we predict potential attacks? There has to be distinct similarities between all the cases that can be used as a predictive model.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4531752/Former-neo-Nazi-kills-roommates-shared-beliefs.html

ADELSON-TRUMP CONNECTION

Someone should ask him to do a video about the cop or security officer appearing to shoot at the crowd.
Here and here

If you had read all of the threads, you would know that a connection between the Saudis has been made by them owning 5 floors (as the Four Seasons) at the top of MB. You would also know that they booked an entire tower at the W back in August for their entire Air Force to train at Nellis AFB. Saudi involvement should definitely be explored by these 2 facts alone.

Now, aren't the Saudis simply crypto-kikes who act as middle management for Israel over ISIS and lone wolves? Doesn't KSA fund many mosques throughout Europe who have been the mosques of so-called ISIS and lone wolf muzz in Europe?

What do you think the purpose of these threads is, faggot? So you agree that kikes are behind everything but think what? That this was a lone-kike gunman? That this was the band of briefly-missing Israeli delegates? And, in that case, how did they execute this? What, exactly, do you think happened here? Obviously, the kikes used one of their proxies. It doesn't matter which name we give them because all that matters is what name they are given in the normisphere by the MSM. Our purpose here is to figure out which real kike-proxy was used to counteract the patsy and disinfo from MSM.

The fact that you need this spoon fed means that you are either fucking retarded, a disinfo shill and/or derailer yourself as you cry out in pain against me, or need to lurk moar, faggot.

i'm sure someone at infowars monitors Holla Forums on a daily basis

I read somewhere that he had lost a significant amount weight recently but cant remember why. Could be true or a convenient (((explanation))) for the differences highlighted.

He looks very similar (younger version) of the guy here (at 1:45 in video):

youtube.com/watch?v=tWr53hQHL58

That footage is a bombshell though, even if it was larping shooter with a flashlight strobe and a gun. The best versions of it are probably going to be pruned soon.

Both from Texas. This topic has been debated to hell, can we save it for another thread pls.

Bumping this. This appears critical to understanding who's playing who.

This is only one of the two rooms. It's possible he was primarily shooting out of the other window, in the other room.

He had cancer apparently. His brother alluded to it.

Yep, you're right and I don't want to go down that road again. The only thing I want to know about that guy is a better picture of that arm tattoo.

an update on the suitcase nuke meme
exactly how many banks are in las vegas? how much would Sheldon Adelson seek to gain from a bomb explosion?

>inb4 it was just a dream
it was just a thought.

INFOWARS IF YOU'RE READING THIS, PLEASE HAVE ALEX DRINK BONE BROTH ON THE SHOW TOMORROW AS A SIGN

Not true. Brother said basically "unless they find a brain tumor, we could all be the next shooter" …"by the way I've got a little semi-automatic rifle" *crazy smile*

Jesus Christ you couldn't be more obvious.

Read the first link here . The $100 million pledge never materialized. Also interesting that he made the $25 million donation to the Ricketts only a week or so before the election, I wonder how they spent it?

i counted 336 shots in the videos i have collected.

i'm gonna watch tommorow and shit myself if this happens. i would accept a commercial of him drinking it but he shills that same caveman bonebroth infomercial every stream. he needs to drink this on the show live.

police said he fired over 3000 rounds. you are clearly wrong and should pay more attention to cnn.

You people. Self righteous prick.
Muh I'd like to see his entire financial history. As if thats somehow more plausible.
Lee Harvey Oswald has no connection whatsoever? Not even a tangential one? Ever heard the phrase lone gunman? Don't think either incident is suspicious? Maybe it's the molester kike parents or the steady diet of blood libel laced sourdough or even the fact that there's been a dreidel in your face since day one but you need to get off of pol and into an oven. Spastic good goy

not to the festivities.
this is why government is a mistake

In this video i thought the police were lining up to shoot them

and what the fuck is with that gun smoke?

Best Theory ive heard all day unless the cartel part is (((fabricated)))

None of this explains why there was a woman running around the concert venue before the attack screaming that they were all going to die.

Claims that day of the "atom" is coming in Los Angeles Monday October 9 at 8pm. Cryptic Message and Username

why has that woman not been found and arrested yet. have any pics been released, or any information at all? i haven't seen any. she's definitely a piece they are trying to hide.

Also she was not alone, the witness described her at under 5' 5' in height with a male companion also under 5' 5'

Yeah, can we actually focus here on means, motive, and opportunity? If we are all in agreement that (((they))) are behind everything and that Paddock couldn't have acted alone (even hinted at by unfortunately-soon-to-be-suicided Sheriff), then the most reasonable answer is the Saudis being involved somehow.

Means, Motive, and Opportunity:

Can we focus on actually pursuing a substantive lead?

MGM resorts is libel….for aids

Wtf

Fallout larp/joke, disregard

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Church_of_the_Children_of_Atom

Hello there JIDF and fed sayanim, how's the weather over there?

Notice how the "random people" claiming it's ISIS have posted exactly 0 evidence to back up this claim, preferring instead to flail about with lots of vague words and various accusations? That's how you identify a shill.

Still waiting for the evidence that ISIS, specifically, is involved. Go ahead, post it.

It's simple, shills. You can prove me wrong within a second - post proof. I suspect you won't, though. And all the anons with eyes to see, can see what you're doing.

Was this story corroborated by other people or just that one girl?

Two beaners running around telling people they're going to die…

I didnt even mention sandniggers and i still get back, "muh ISIS"

I am one of the few anons who has posted any substantive leads with the Saudi connection, faggot. Where is your contribution besides derailment? Die from Tay Sachs already.

This post is true

Yep. They were muh antifa initially, now it's muh ISIS

Neither claim has anything to back it up. Notice how no proof is ever provided. Shill/fed distractions.

ISIS = The 12 Israeli's so far as I'm concerned at this point.

Holy shit NBC Nightly News' Twitter has 918,000 "followers" but can't manage to break 100 retweets on any of their content.

You able to post this there:
imgur.com/a/3dKl8
This needs some exposure. I don't have an account and have to wait 7 days before I can post there.

This

but see

There is no proof yes, we won't know for sure until the FBI decides to run with a narrative and stick with it. Or until ISIS releases a video themselves. But the fact remains that ISIS has tripled down on their claim of responsibility and it is not something we can dismiss out of hand. ISIS tells the truth for the most part. We shall see.

Keep digging this Anons, there is a direct connection to Marilou and the Isaeli Embassy in Costa Rica. I had the info but lost it.

Key points are at 10:00 and 35:34

Is there a separate thread for this interview yet? I haven't read this whole thread.

Are you really surprised by bots, user?

Also at 35:50 when a light whisper in the background says "don't go there." Before sherif Pinocchio says "I'm not going to answer that question"

So the only evidence that ISIS is involved is "they said so." Even though this is a pre-organized psyop in which disinformation abounds.

Yeah… right. It's not 2001 anymore.

What a shitshow.

The whole things a fucking joke, any Joe Shmuck that wants to go kill a bunch of people will do it somehow. Ban one thing and a bigger threat will make its way to the public.

The takeaway is that ISIS has a good track record when it comes to these things and every hour that the FBI refuses to state out right that he was simply a lone wolf who snapped makes the possibility that he was indeed ISIS bigger and bigger.

That's where you're wrong. ISIS tells you what its CIA/Mossad handlers want you to hear. Which, right now, is the very opposite of the truth. It's not a normal event here.

Even if ISIS tells the truth 90% of time (nope), this is a psyop. You won't get any truth from a Deep State bogeyman right now.

Copy and pasting "MegaAnon" post from cuckchan thread about "the calm before the storm"

MegaAnon here. Trump went hard in his presser today so I'm going to drop a few HUGE BREADCRUMBS, but it's the first time I've really felt I need to tread lightly with info… so please, for fucks sake friends, pay attention to EVERY word I'm TYPING. 1. Internal reports floating around that Kelly's phone was stolen/hacked "a few days ago". 2. Remember, Kelly is a general and usually, "early reports" of shit like hacks/thefts are used as scapegoats to recall back to, when they later need to try and say that someone couldn't have said that, made that phone call, emailed that person, etc. their "device had been hacked/stolen", therefore compromised evidence. 3. You had a good dude tee you up about a "VIP"/"general" being escorted to Mandalay, also "a few days ago". Soon you'll see airport arrival times of high level officials seamlessly align with "suspicious activity" and claims of "shots fired" reported at the airport. Like Trump says, "you'll see".
4. Same good dude also told you a much larger scaled attack was the initial intent, but was thwarted/averted. Would've "killed thousands". Trump tweeted it was a "miracle" using condescending quotes. The miracle was their plan to kill thousands more, was thwarted. "Miracle" was a fuck you to McCabe. 5. Trump then confirmed in statement last night, he still has "no clue" if the shooter was connected to ISIS. Fuck you to Pompeo/Tillerson.
6. Tonight, he publicly confirms what candidly, we've ALL been working towards, for the last 11 months. Everyone always asks me what I "do". Well, there's lot of us and EXACTLY what we do. We are going to show you what WAS intended for Las Vegas, HOW EXTREME it was supposed to be, WHO coordinated it and WHY THEY DID. Trump isn't blowing a lid on Vegas when referring to "the storm". Trump's promised "storm" will prove that Vegas was supposed to be no different than 27 classified pages outlining what really happened on 9/11. Vegas was ONLY to STOP TRUMP FROM WHAT HE'S GOING TO TELL YOU

*then he replies to an user with:

As you now realize… (((they))) lost. America (and really, the entire world) won. It's gonna get ugly but, look alive. This will be your happening and you'll never give a single fuck about North Korea, again. All will bow to Trump, the liberator.

Exactly. We all know it ultimately leads to the jews, but we have to see what narrative is pushed and be ready to counteract it immediately. We also have to speak the language of the normies. For example:

>us - wait, norm q public, what about these (((Saudis))) owning the 5 floors at Mandalay Bay? What about their entire Air Force being in town a month before? Hmmmm…MSM narrative of Saudi involvement on 9/11…possible Saudi connection again…

First it was "lone wolf."

Then he "radicalized."

Do you actually, sincerely believe any of this shit? Did 9/11 not happen? C'mon.

Have we got an explanation of the Adelson connection to Trump? This insinuates that Trump's played him and used his shekels against his will.

No, it's just really bad optics. I'm surprised they don't buy retweets tbh

The narrative is muh ISIS terrorists

It's disinfo.

If you paid attention to the press conferences LVMPD/FBI themselves never concretely committed to one narrative, MSM is spinning it in their own way and merely talking about gun control, I believe FBI tweeted out that there was no evidence of international terrorism on the very first day while the bodies were still warm which they always do anyway only to eventually recant.

Who gives a shit about details. It's time to overthrow the govt and you all know it.

I wish I had more info, Anons, but the mystery couple screaming about the attack has been memory-holed.

archive.is/2aAxf

archive.is/OMFqh

Which proves that the disinfo runs deep, and that they know something which they don't tell the public, hence blaming it on "ISIS." As an intelligent, skeptical user, it's your task to disentangle the bullshit from reality. Believing what the feds say about the "terrorist threat" is not it.

I doubt Stephen was the buyer since the guns were manufactured in the USA for most part, also that he was wearing gloves. Why would you be careful to not get your fingerprints on hot merchandise you'd have full control over? He was either a dealer or a middleman.

The $100k he wired may have been payment or part of a contingency plan.

Also youtu.be/4KluAwqoCH8

Here's what the "good dude" said, more or less.

I don't know about any of this, but I was asking earlier ITT if anyone knew anything about the fuel tanks at the airport, tannerite in the car, or possible mini-nukes. I don't know anything other than pure hearsay and speculation here, which is why I asked for confirmation. Remember how all of those Minot airmen deaths and missing nukes got memoryholed?

Nigger did you read my post the feds have not blamed isis, all I'm saying is that ISIS INSISTS it was them, that is what we know, and given their history it cannot be ruled out, the notion that they are constantly making shit up is unfounded.

This is something I keep coming back to myself. If this were a top-to-bottom deep state op, you would expect a semi-coherent cover story right out of the gate for the press to run with, but it seems to be the complete opposite - no one knows anything.
Quite possibly the biggest news story since Trump's election, a fascinating event, and yet the press doesn't seem terribly interested in pursuing this beyond parading witnesses around to use as mascots for gun control.

Here's a shot in the dark, probably wrong but whatever. ISIS is claiming he converted about 6 months ago, but the 3-letter agencies are saying its bullshit.

What if this arms dealing theory and ISIS are both correct? What if 6 months ago he, an FBI asset, was found out by ISIS affiliates who brainwashed him (maybe through his wife?) or whatever and used him as an insider. They got him to set up this whole charade so the FBI thought they'd be busting some chumps, but Stephen and the "buyers" go rampant and start shooting. "ISIS" backstabs him and leaves him to die while they escape.

This would make the FBI look completely retarded for not realizing one of their own had turned which is why they don't want to admit ISIS was involved, the whole operation would be exposed and they'd need to know if there are any more in the agency.

Just something I came up with on the drive home.

Read carefully.

Right now, in this moment, ISIS is lying to you.

Right now, in this moment, the feds say he was "radicalized."

Can you connected the dots?

I'll connect them for you - as with Al Qaeda on 9/11, you're being fed disinfo lies, deliberately, by multiple actors. Again, even if ISIS is reliable 99% of the time, right now they're lying. And you're falling for it.

It's a CIA psyop.

Which actually lends credence to the cover-up theory. Nobody knows how to spin an uncontrolled variable that went off script.

More rare footage

youtu.be/G-sZV7L5eQU

by the way, go to jewtoob and filter "todays" results only. Experiment too. Find every normie video ever uploaded anons. If your reading this, Godspeed.

Oh knower of knowers how do you KNOW that isis is lying this one time and how do you KNOW it is a psyop? Psyop by who? To what end? Tell us what you know and how you know it.

more pasta

You sometimes call me MegaAnon and to confirm, I was sent to Vegas Monday morning, landed

at 2:30 a.m. and I go back again tomorrow.

Here's the deal… when the lettered agencies get involved in an investigation and assume

legal jurisdiction over local and state authorities (by claiming vague, baseless things

like, "ties to ISIS", which then validates the jurisdictional flagging of such cases now

marked as "terror-related" and/or "nat'l security threats", to expedite and confirm

transfer approvals) the security footage, boxed evidence, etc. of anything, anywhere,

regardless of whether public or privately owned, will ONLY EVER be released/disclosed, if

it's marked "clean" after "review". Once clean, it's processed, tagged and released to

the public. "Clean" is a loosely defined internal term but always implies to anyone who

knows or handles evidence of any kind, that whatever's been boxed, photographed, sampled,

documented, bagged for labs, scrubbed and secured, technically DOESN'T EXIST unless it's

officially labeled "clean". I mean, don't y'all ever wonder why very specific security

cameras never seem to be operational, EXACTLY when they needed to be?! Don't you ever

think, "hey, why do facts like exact counts on how many shooters, bodies, guns, casino

hotel rooms, social security numbers and full names of girlfriends, seemingly change so

frequently, between local and federal reporting authorities?! Even after days, weeks,

months, years later worth of a coordinated effort?!" You're right. You're NOT getting the

whole story and you NEVER WILL. You will only EVER get what THEY choose to throw you…

after they've doctored, altered, scrubbed, edited, cut, reframed, discarded, etc.

whatever THEY choose to keep from you. YOU DONT EVEN REALIZE THAT 98% of what you THINK

has been "confirmed", is still only based on what THEY'VE decided. Let's put it this way,

you'd have a better shot at the truth, if you didn't use a single fact or source THEY

spoonfed you.

That includes the actual name of the supposed suspect, being linked to the all too

perfectly timed leaked photos, unironically showing a body you can't identify clearly,

that's to a few very specific and often blurry photos released, who apparently killed

himself via a weapon you can't confirm he shot based on placement alone, a wound you

can't rationalize let alone actually see, in the photo BTW and to top it all off, it all

went down in a hotel room no one can actually confirm HE physically stayed in. Think

snooty that and cap this… it will be important when you realize HE was NEVER who THEY

said he was. His "brother" was easier to FIND, locate and access for MSM interviews

within the first 12 hours, no?

Eyes on brother. Eyes on VIP's. Good luck anons.

(checked)

The alphabet soup agencies claim that Paddock, being a "lone wolf," has at some point "radicalized." Implying he joined ISIS.

This is nonsense. First, he wasn't a sole shooter. Secondly, there is no evidence he became Jihadi, other than the "evidence" of ISIS taking responsibility 6 million times. I don't trust Mossad/CIA fronts, especially not in the middle of a fucking psyop.

It's all disinfo.

Because all the details surrounding this event, including the false "sole shooter" narrative, say that the feds are lying, the CIA is behind this event, and therefore, the CIA and/or Mossad front known as "ISIS" is lying in unison with its handlers.

Are you privy to internal CIA/Mossad memos planning this psyop and approving it? If so post them. :^)

Why would the filmer (or the audible male) be making that fake laugh even if he thought the sound was coming from the PA system? Why would such a thing be funny, does it have some relevance to the song? I don't understand why he's all fake "HA. HA. HAHA. HA" then basically "OMG IT'S REAL FUCK". Video comes across as garbage but I am willing to hear a reason why somebody would act like that.

is that the exact script from fall out 3?

there is tentative evidence via his phillipines connections. The filipino commies folded into what ever isis call themselves there.

Kill yourself for real

I'm just an user, not "privy" to anything. But I know what happened on 9/11, and I know (or at least, y'know, trying to learn) what is happening now. I believe not a single word coming from the feds or from their various fronts. They have a track record oftotal dishonesty.

cool numbers dood

100% disinfo bullshit.

Probably irony

Fucking no one wants to follow up or finds this interesting at all? Is there any way anons to get a list of who these 11 were so they could be thrown into the digging blender? I'm sure it would just be a coincidence if they had mossyodd ties right?

Good god the salt in here is flowing freely.

Well ill be fucking a monkeys uncle

hmmm, where have I seen this before?

600+ posts, so far 0 evidence for ISIS involvement.

Psy-op.

1/4 of DACA recipients didn't renew and will be deported. Oct 5 was the deadline. I really hope so anyways.

The LVPD already suspect that Paddock had help in this. There's a good chance there was a second shooter. Question is, how did he manage to slip out unnoticed?

Just as there's 0 evidence Paddock was ISIS, likewise there's 0 evidence he was a radical leftist. Nonsense.

The primary shooter was a spook.

Does anyone have the webm of Stephen's brother/neighbor (cant remember which) stopping himself short of describing him as an "army of one"

Sheriff also almost described him as a superman or something like that.

i linked one you fucking faggot

Yes, that was about the same thought I had user. Any guesses on how a kike/mossad angle fits into having the car full of am nitrate around? Did FBI faggots step in to stop a bomb being set off? Was the shooting out of spite/anger that they weren't going to be able to complete their main objective??

This is all so fishy it's just ridiculous…. Even the MSM is starting to tremble. Their lone wolf narrative is apparently being shifted towards, "he might have had help". My normie boss is even questioning the dialogue. EVERYONE at lunchtime today was discussing this bullshit and throwing speculations around at tacotime.

Wew lad I'd like to see that too

Jesus christ user where have you been?

Under a rock, apparently

Yesterday evening, honestly I thought the sherrif was acting weird and not natural but most people were just excited that he said that there should be other people that helped him.

(checked)
My guess is scaling up the war against ISIS in response to Vegas and special forces deaths in Niger.

Yep. Something else to consider, which I find very unsettling, is that the Feds have clearly decided that rampant speculation is preferable to giving even slight indications on what actually happened here and more importantly, why.

This is serious. Those people were shot dead by a federal agent. Paddock served as a patsy diversion - I doubt he managed to kill even 20 of the victims. Most were killed by a spook, and everything surrounding this event is disinfo. Hence,

Total psy-op.

TIL 500 yards is super sniping. GTFO FUDD.
It's more fishy a 64 year old guy could sustain fire for that long. Didn't this goy try to fake slip and sue? "he had bad knees"?

This, pic related. Funniest shit I've watched in a while.

Of course trump has to be complicit with mossad's plans. They literally hacked the FBI, CIA, and police to cause 9/11 (see B& fox news report part 4 I think)

The bullets were real, but the people being interviewed could have been plants.

tfw no browning MG. Solid point. Millionaire buys poor mans full auto? BS. Bump stocks don't allow a direct connection between the grip and barrel. It's difficult if not impossible to aim accurately.

seems legit. He takes a shooting stance as if her were shouldering a rifle. (((just ignore it! It's a flashlight! look no further!)))

solid point. It's just (((coincidence))) an arms dealer decided to shoot up a crowd a few floors from saudi property.

BS it works great. You don't think drugs, torture, and Pavlovian conditioning can't split a personality?

seems legit.

I don't know ask the countless sex slaves that have been shown in the public eye for decades. After seeing how ariana grande reacted to nail bombs blowing up at her concert I'm 100% convinced she's a slave.

Gee, I wonder how hard it is to manipulate someone you sneak drugs to get them into a specific mind state? sounds hard

NLP is a meme, but torture and pavlovian conditioning is how they force DID/MPD into people.

oy vey! our facial recognition systems failed! our whole camera system failed! all we have is footage from him walking in alone this one time!

I heard he made 16 x $10,000 transactions. 160k laundered.

HE'S BRINGING IT DOWN

long noses are sensitive

He used quad stack 100 round stick mags. apparently really jammy. If you tried to bump fire a $400 ar15 you would break it in 2 mags. Bump fire doesn't make sense considering he could literally afford real full auto guns. Why would a rich guy use poor mans' full auto?

I can tell you an easy way

afaik the baby monitor was in the lobby, but apparently newer ones also work over the internet to a phone so distance may not be a factor depending on model.

pic related, praise god emperor

not it but still a goody

All of these stories since 2012 are immediately seeded with angles like

On and on. This happens with all of the events and although I am sure these are psyops, I think the fragmentation is something they have worked on and perfected

Anyone have webm handy? I didn't save, but sheriff was a stuttering mess. Special Agent Rouse (to his right) god slammed by the alleged LVPD user too.

Here's a tweet with the video of it. I don't know how to make a webm.

twitter.com/IWillRedPillYou/status/915460305374892032

So these I suppose are the take-aways from 'MegaAnon'?

>3. General Kelly's phone got (((hacked))) 'in the last few days' to prevent his phone records from being admissable in-case of subpoena MSM article I read earlier said 'this summer'
>5. Trump passive aggressive tweets intended to make McCabe, Pompeo, and Tillerson feel bad for being worthless?

did I miss anything?

user thanks for this
Hit download load on video, and dog started barking at window, and hair standing up. Very out of her nature.

Went around the house with the ar just to be safe when downloading

That works nicely, thanks lad

While I agree that this whole thing stinks of some sort of planned operation, I find it odd how blatant it is. Even people I work with up in fucking canada, complete normies too, immediatly jump to the planned psyop by a shadow government angle. And they haven't even done any digging. The whole thing gives me a bad feeling on how sloppy it all is. Feels more like a plan that went completley sideways and ended up being something much more minor than it could have been. Either that or a distraction from something that was suppose to happen but did not.

YouTube alters algorithm after searches for Las Vegas shooting turn up conspiracy theories

archive.is/GjDqt

Is youtube down for anyone else?

Something I think we may be overlooking here is the other reports of gunfire, the times those reports hit the scanner live feed and the locations. I think you guys should consider this. I added the strip map so you can see my point.

First report came from Mandalay Bay, second report of gunfire came from the Luxor, third report of gunfire came from New York New York, fourth report of gunfire came from the Bellagio, fifth report of gunfire came from Ceaser's and the final report of gunfire (that I heard at least) came from Motel 6.

Now take that order and line the locations up on the map. Starts at the MB and, right in a row, like domino's, goes right down the strip. To me that says someone was escaping and shooting through crowds to scatter them.

Yes. I'm tired guys but try and follow this / take screens, Marilou is friends on facebook with Suantzy Esquivel she is an "embassy worker" who is married to Esteban Penrod who is the Costa Rica ambassador to Israel.
Esteban's (step?)son is this dude:
facebook com/karljpenrod
who posts this on twitter:
twitter com/karl_penrod/status/870838420955910145
To his friend Tomas:
twitter com/Tomas_A33
Check his bio, literally just says "The Deep State", and he's posted some strange shit. But he's also a kid and just trolling (right?)
This dude Tomas's parents are friends with / work with Esteban + Suantzy, they have dinner pics together but I can't establish a relation.
I'm getting really tired ausfags take over.
There's some Mossad shit going on here. Marilou just casually knows the wife of the Costa Rican ambassador to Israel? I wonder how they were introduced.

I'm not entirely sure. It was posted on halfchan and pruned not long after. Got my noodle noodlin' and that post was about a day before additional theories of PMCs being involed were being talked about.

More food for thought:
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-05/jpmorgan-tweaks-bylaws-just-in-case-there-s-a-nuclear-disaster

Absolutely. Not to mention the fact that this occurred almost entirely overnight which figures to leave at least some margin for error, or time to adjust the narrative, and yet here we are nearly 5 days later with a confused clusterfuck that nobody seems to be able to untangle.

Sep 27 2017 - Rocket Attack Hits Kabul Airport Hours After Mattis Arrives
nbcnews.com/news/world/rocket-attack-hits-kabul-airport-hours-after-mattis-arrives-n805056 archive.is/sc3Tq

Maybe they had acquired inside information?

So wheres' the footage of the shooter going to his hotel room with all of those bags?

youtube.com/watch?v=GLkruVqQLEM

Very possible, if, say, Jesus Campos got in the way. I suspect that's what happened.

Mossad until proven otherwise

An actual GSW victim at end of video. Good video for timing events. 720pHD option in settings.

I have been around a lot of drug addicts in my life, unfortunately, and I am 80% certain this guy is a coke user. Before they start interviewing him in that video, he's sniffing and gnawing like crazy. It also explains his exaggerated, hyper personality.

Mossad definitely knew about it, since they reported about Paddock being ISIS in the Israeli media - that's part of the psyop.

are you denying that there are filipino commies or are you denying that commies view isis as allies? either way eat shit

I'm gonna end the night on that comfy note. The IRL shitpost by trump plus these developments add more questions that need REM sorting. dig in peace ausfags

Did anyone catch this on thread #15. It was moving so fast that no caught that Marilou or her associates replied to the data dump on her.

Wait. Brian Hodge was in the room that Stephen Paddock was originally using to shoot from?
WTF?

Why won't the casino show the guy entering his hotel room with the guns?

Ignore

There is a antifa training camp just like there are muslim training camps.

Seriously, enough.

This is a webbumz apparently taken at the air port that night in Vegas. I remember hearing on the police chatter that there were people running on or near the runways. Anyone else recall this? Supports the VIP escort angle.

Who the hell uses a full auto anyhow. You could take out 5x as many by just spraying semi-auto into a crowd that size with a lot more precision. Perhaps it's just the mental devastation that was the intent

Stop spreading disinfo you fucking faggot. Watch the video on a monitor, not your faggy little phone. He's not wearing a ski mask, you can clearly see his face as he walks into frame.

1:50-1:52 you can see what looks like 2 muzzle flashes half way up the building. The first one looks real, and the second artifacts.

can an user webm this?

no shit

except the motel 6 is way south. It's where hooters is on that map.

Well yes in most cases semi would be more deadly, but this is the broad side of a barn from 400m away. He would have done much "better" with any crew served weapon. I can bet a legal 50 cal MG would have done much more damage than a 556 with call of duty bump stocks on them, but then again that can't be used for political fodder.

He does look smug as fuck, the salt on twitter is hilarious. Maybe this is the in he finally needs to go after (((them)))? Adelson is his homie, and close to soros as well. Either Trump finally is able to start draining the global help with the aide of vegas kike turning on his master……doubtful, but an user can always dream. I don't think trump will ever give us the truth/name the jew

Dehumanize and face to bloodshed?

Up for me, they probably targeted you and are attempting to SHUT IT DOWN. My Internet was all fucky on monday. Out for hours, re-setting did nothing. ISP said the connection looked fine and maybe my modem needed to be replaced…yeah k debian fwiw

Really hope this is the last big push needed to really shift that overton window our way.

This sounds quite plausible user. Thanks for the OC.

Kike angle needs more digging for sure.

There are some pics in this thread I believe of info relating to this and immigration docs. This guy was on the same immigration docs as Marilou/She was married to him?

There are two things in the "John" post that have yet to pan out from all I have seen. Everything else has been absolutely factual. The first was his/her statement about stock prices in 2020 which we can't know so it a moot point. The second is about black vans. I have seen no pictures or videos with anything as such. However, vans are well known to be the best delivery services for ED on a large scale from ground level.

I bring this up because if there was a dirty bomb issue and if that is true it would have likely been stashed in a van. Has anyone seen any stills of feeds with any black vans? We have to take that poster as legitimate at this point as everything else has been proven to be accurate and we would have never known about so much of this shit without that bread trail.

I'm not sure what you mean, since you're very unclear, but I'll shoot.

I believe the sincere but stupid eschalon in the NRA want to compromise so that they can be seen as good goy who aren't the heartless bastards that (((people))) and (((the media))) common depict. It won't work of course.

Besides , Embed is a video showing that it's not that hard to assemble/dissemble the Browning M2 with a bit of training. Here's a video of the M240 being dissembled:
youtube.com/watch?v=VuguVR0RQWg
I assume other post-WWI, pre-1986 machine guns are similar.

I'll believe when I see it.

Good point a M2 or a M240B would have caused untold destruction. if he could even aim it, unlikely considering he 'chose' a rifle with a 'bump-stock'

Just listened to Alex Jones' emergency broadcast.
twitter.com/RealAlexJones

He takes a while to get into it, but here's a summary for anyone interested.

Very interesting theory, and it does seem to make some sense, given as Stephen doesn't have the requisite military background to pull off an attack like this. It also gives some better background as to why Stephen is wealthy.

I believe there was a picture early on (threads 5-9 maybe?) that showed two black vans two black vans, I think they were police vans, from somewhere that night. Someone was asking if there was a third around. inb4 muh swat team most likely but you never know, Kansas City Shuffle?

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

You were sarcastic, right?

Why rent two rooms? Why try to rent those same two rooms for Sept 22? both coinciding with large crowds in the distance

anyone tried to verify this video as real/happened on Oct. 1? Nobody acknowledges it and I can't find anything that proves it's from the Vegas airport on the same night.

Posted to cuckchan bout an hour ago.

Anything from filterkike is the definition of a limited hangout user. It's gotta be like this sick joke among 3-letters in the know. How cute is it to them how frigging yuge his "fanbase" is? people love that fat fuck and swallow every word he spits up without ever thinking twice.

see

Is it possible the concert was actually used as a cover to sell weapons while law enforcement is distracted?

I should have elaborated my final point in regards to Motel 6. Motel 6 is en route to the Airport. Working on map now to show what I mean but upon reaching Ceasar's the gunfire report shifted to the other side and at Motel 6 and then, finally, scattered reports at the airport.

So down the strip from the bay to Ceasar's, across Flamingo Ave to Motel 6 and finally toward the airport. Definitely plausible.

Nah, it's too easy to sell weapons in the dark without needing to kill 60 people at a huge concert. Whatever happened in the dark last Sunday, If weapons trading was involved at all, it also involved something far more serious.

Please be happening.

Not if Trump names the Jew. Enough is Enough! That's Trump's card right, from the memeillati set? Forgive my optimistic autism for dreaming plz.

This literally makes no sense man, keep lurking plz. You think gun runners and terrorists plan their activities around concerts for cover? There is a show every fucking day in vegas dude.

user, I feel it.

Kek

Multiple shooter video

I want to believe

I don't understand. Kelly was the shooter?

This "escorted to Mandalay" thing, I must have missed that mentioned earlier. When is this alleged to have occurred?

He's entertaining, naturally I'm sure everyone here takes it with a grain of salt.

I've never wanted a post not to be a LARP so much.

The only thing about this that makes me suspicious is why would the Las Vegas event stop Trump from informing the public? Unless he was there it would have no baring on stopping him and, if anything, would increase the chances of him informing the public.

One would hope. And honestly it's not a bad theory, the normies and his stoned out brain-dead "woke" fans will eat it up and refuse to believe anything else from now on most likely. The only question in his whole theory from that show you mentioned….is how do (((they))) fit into the picture. Also the bomb, we all keep forgetting about the bomb.

Dispatcher mentions 3 black armored cars carrying 'Sinatra'. Once they arrive the dispatcher says they need to get further orders from South Air Command or something.

Last two sentences are vague - not sure how "Trump would tell the truth about Vegas" and "Vegas was intended to stop Trump" can be reconciled with each other.

Clarify this please. This right here may be very big.

JOHN
KELLY
Hi "john"

Another from 1/2chan
Anonymous (ID: YPTWo4+y) 10/05/17(Thu)23:05:07 No.144226506▶>>144226748 >>144226762 >>144226871 >>144227016 >>144227245 >>144227312 >>144227473 >>144227653 >>144227875 >>144228142 >>144228879 >>144229108 >>144229439 >>144229623 >>144229856 >>144230133 >>144230522 >>144231309 >>144232840 >>144233128 >>144233223
House staffer from a oversight member, my boss was just briefed us. he told me to start preparing a statement. Within the next 72 the happening of all happens will begin. President Trump has in secretly notified congress of unprecented military action against north Korea forces, and the end of the armistice agreed upon at the end of the Korean war. Let's skip to the good stuff. Yes , pizzagate is mostly real, you were mislead by some highly knowledgeable shills, but yes there is a pedo blackmail conspiracy in DC and across the country . It's not so much a centralized network but more shared tactics by friendly actors . Trump administration and themy have been sparing off but the truth is the deep state realized they were fucked on the night of the election. The plan they set into motion was one of complete failure up until the end. They've fought a war on 2 fronts , pushing the idea of trump being a Russian and a racist to the public , but also fighting him on a macro level. They've pushed hard lately but they forced their hand since operating has become difficult due to trump sitting in the Oval Office , there for certain resources were unavailable. In the deepstate's attempt to pull of a piece of their greater scheme they got sloppy. Vegas was essentially minutes away from being wiped off the map if it weren't for the intervention of blackwater. Vegas was under full attack that night. The deepstate has triggered trumps wrath, he's tired of waiting and has essentially launched a military coup against the deepstate. Expect an announcement of the truth within days, and within a few months the deepstate and hostile revolutionary elements dealt with by the military . We are winning, America will be freed once again. Remember October 2017 is the the rebirth of a nation

I think it was the VIP in Vegas that night. Who's the VIP? We don't know. But apparently he is relevant to this situation.

I cant find the scanner i had before. The mention was at around 27min and 30min mark of the hooktube LVPD scanner recording.

I hypothesize that 'Sinatra' would likely be code for a VIP. Vegas PD would think they are the coolest. How does this fit into the narrative? If a high level military officer was 'in town' for the show, the normie PD would be aware right? Along with private sector representation?

Big if true
Biggest, in fact

so does this mean that the feds are going to push Fast and furious 2 as the official narrative since jones is saying it?

Another Important lead, could be nothing but decided to post it anyways. Khurum Shahzad, Diamond Bar, connected to Marilou Bastos Danley. Name ring a bell?

What do they have to do with the Deep State? Are Norks an arm of it?
This post doesn't really add up.

If this were true, then it would explain the footage of gunshots in the mall blocks away, perhaps that was Blackwater taking down some faggots.

However, I don't think this is real because why the fuck would he be giving all this information away like this?

Obviously a LARP, I wish it wasn't though.

Oh shit nigger

No house staffer would have such atrocious grammar.

House staffer from a oversight member, my boss was just briefed us.

he told me to start preparing a statement.

Within the next 72 the happening of all happens will begin.

President Trump has in secretly notified congress of unprecented military action against north Korea forces, and the end of the armistice agreed upon at the end of the Korean war.

Let's skip to the good stuff.

Yes , pizzagate is mostly real, you were mislead by some highly knowledgeable shills, but yes there is a pedo blackmail conspiracy in DC and across the country .

It's not so much a centralized network but more shared tactics by friendly actors .

Trump administration and themy have been sparing off but the truth is the deep state realized they were fucked on the night of the election.

The plan they set into motion was one of complete failure up until the end.

They've fought a war on 2 fronts , pushing the idea of trump being a Russian and a racist to the public , but also fighting him on a macro level.

They've pushed hard lately but they forced their hand since operating has become difficult due to trump sitting in the Oval Office , there for certain resources were unavailable.

In the deepstate's attempt to pull of a piece of their greater scheme they got sloppy.

Vegas was essentially minutes away from being wiped off the map if it weren't for the intervention of blackwater.

Vegas was under full attack that night.

The deepstate has triggered trumps wrath, he's tired of waiting and has essentially launched a military coup against the deepstate.

Expect an announcement of the truth within days, and within a few months the deepstate and hostile revolutionary elements dealt with by the military .

We are winning, America will be freed once again.

Remember October 2017 is the the rebirth of a nation

so much fucking text, doesn't even say anything

I want to live in this timeline so bad

If it's not a larp then we're about to get a whole lot more confirmation boys. If house staffer is getting told whats up that already means quite a few in the know. I'm gonna go oil my raifu up in front of my kek alter Also if true I'm enlisting.

dude's a known liar/disinfo agent.

Would be cool but I do so tire of halfchan larpers. I am in a constant state of tranquil happenwatch. If it happens, I am prepared; if not, I am not left blueballed. I am now one with doompaul.

Given (((who))) runs ISIS its clear they want to misdirect us away from the truth and focus our attention on the nonexistent boogeyman.

Agreed. But he replied "sorry about the grammar. I'm in a DC bar getting sloushed cuz this shit is surreal" or something like that. IDK. But someone somewhere does know, and why should they not talk about it anonymously on the internet to dregs like us? you know? IDK, whatever. We shall see, eh.

The following memes can be safely discarded:

The only options on the table are "gun runner" or – more likely IMO – spook psyop. Anything else is probably disinfo spread by shills and dupes.

Only with that attitude it won't. If you can meme, anything can be real.

Okay, just to add more to the "security guard" theory. There is a brief encounter by the cabbie at 1:57 in his video where you clearly see one of the security guards on a bicycle:

youtube.com/watch?v=mBbOFwWquAw

Now then, at 8:01 in the video the cabbie pans his camera to a clear angle so we can see his clock which reads 10:17 PM. So we can conclude that the security guard, on a bicycle, was headed from (looks like, will need to confirm) the parking garage at the bay at around 10:10 to 10:11 PM.

Let's go a step further, the police scanner reports shots fired at the Luxor at 10:14 PM. This goes hand in hand with my theory about someone going from the bay right down the strip which resulted in reports of fire at various places like domino's. Did that cabbie spot number two right there? I mean, all that aside, who the fuck uses a bike like that when shots are going off all over and especially a security guard from the event. It's weird.

Most zen sentiment, most zen.

he who cannot be trolled nor baited

Praying to Jones.

Well, to be fair, none of this makes sense. Not to mention the existential reality of it all..

I bet the mossad did this.

This.

When the country is at a declaration of war the president has full power and doesn't require congress approval to do anything.

THE COP IS NOT SHOOTING THE CROWD YOU DUMB NIGGER
A FLASHLIGHT IS NOT A GUN
Step away for a couple hours and the shills have come up with new, increasingly retarded false talking points.

IT'S HAPPENING

Use your brain.

rolling for regardless of who / what was a blame for this even it will be used to legitimize the use of what ever those black tower things are

halfchan reminds me of monkeys noisily awaiting bananas from their captors. this chan reminds me of orangutans sneaking out of their captivities and going to the bar.

nice

That's beautiful, sacred user.

?

Leave.

What about muh cartel with this accountant as a patsy for messing with their drug trade? Jesus the "hero" + the two screaming "you'll die" 45 min before - all three latino.

My wife and a few close friends knew CD, but all we know is that she was killed in the attack. What's the situation with her body? Was it really kept private from the family?

it's going to come out that it another fbi screw up I bet. Youtube also says the feds don't know the motive yet.

They aren't blaming on a crazy fucking white man,not on antifa,the feds are denying ISIS… Who could it be!? They aren't blaming their scape goats/groups they like to target to benefit from..

If true I would think that Russia would be very happy to join a coalition with US forces to root out and obliterate these deep state actors who have been responsible for all these actions for years.

Makes me wonder if their desire to try to paint Trump as something he obviously isn't actually will be the precursor which brings America and Russia together to unite against a global initiative of control and destruction of nations.

While that does not sound like an absolutely garbage theory a la "muh Flip commies," it doesn't actually explain why the shooting has occurred.

8ch.net/pol/res/10675704.html

off by one is a good thing

maybe it's cartels who're working with isis?

Stop it. ISIS isn't involved.

A message to Trump to back the fuck off the drug trade. Just guessing obviously.

HA HA PAPER YEAHHHHH
You don't know that saging a sticky is dumb? You don't know how to link posts? Yeah you don't belong here.

I'm just trying to figure out how a potential arms deal and the actual shooting correlate

I honestly don't think this has anything to do with the FBI screwing up but, even worse, that the United States has seen a massive infiltration into nearly every crucial element of the country over the past decade and this actors are working in unison to destroy the country from key positions.

That.. THAT is the real "Deep State" and that is what Trump has been dealing with and slowly picking off. When I was in the service years ago one of my supervisors stated "all it takes is one bad generation to destroy an entire history and society". Back then I didn't think much of it but look at all the damage the last eight years has truly brought. The good thing is that Trump acts as a type of stopper which assured the job couldn't be finished.

Seriously consider everything and all these oddities of late. Ships being rammed while having the best detection systems mankind has ever seen leading to commanders that Obama put in being removed. The massive exposure (80% of what we do here it seems) of colleges and "educators". Rise of BAMN/ANTIFA/BLM. The last eight years has been an inside fuck over job to weaken if ever there was an example of that happening.

So I don't think the FBI fucked up but I think the FBI has some bad elements within it. I also think we see the good FBI agents using the chans to, at times, assure crucial intel reaches people that they know will make good use of it.

People can snicker or snear all they want but the chans truly are the biggest example of "we the people". Many of us may not agree on silly shit but when it comes to serious shit and when it comes to the challenge of uniting and exposing issues there is simply no greater force on earth at the moment. Nobody is safe and nobody can hide from the chans and you better believe the feds know this and use it.

those are the boogy men that I can see the feds blaming. Yet none of them are being blamed.

Got the armored cars for user who asked before

hooktube.com/watch?v=OVDn1FvRyiU
26:25
27:05
30:50

I'm sure (((they))) have other, more effective methods of "message conveyance" than this whole chaotic shitshow.

What the fuck. I stop coming here for a month and this shit happens.

Thought ISIS at first but none of it fits their profile.

(checked)
Feds still claim that he was "radicalized." Ergo, the psyop is still ongoing.

Thwarting of a massive car bombing makes sense, but how does that fit in with an arms deal? What would a car bombing have to do with trying to get bump stocks banned? If this were the case the entire paddock slice of this case can be thrown out the window. Someone fucked up, decided to frame a random for a spree/"arms deal gone bad" for political gain?

Not to brag, but after 8 hours it was already obvious to me that this event had had nothing to do with turrrrists

I wonder if this meeting had anything to do with that…

Last reply was directed at this user

Last 28 years straight going back to Bush sr.

Lol what chuck has been posting on here for a while now

(FUCKIN CHECKED)

does that imply that that ridiculous sounding marine secret operation commencing on the 16 larpfest is real?

Does that imply something beautiful is happening on the 16th?

Regan was good?
Jimmy?
LBJ?

at 30:50 cop tells dispatch the armored vans are not affiliated with law enforcement but the 'sergeant called them from Battlefield Las Vegas' and they are awaiting orders.

Jimmy didn't know what the fuck he was doing.

No doubt its the leadership.