THE AMERICAN INTERNET ENDS IN 27 DAYS

What is Happening?

First Amendment rights will no longer apply to the Internet on October 1st, 2016. Obama is handing control of the DNS to the world on October 1st.

You just saw the effects of this from YouTube. Websites are forced to change their rules and ToS or face termination by foreign countries outside the countries in which their servers actually reside.

Why is this Happening?

The DNS Server that controls the entire internet (Everything with a .com at the end, or .org. Like youtube.com, gamefaqs.com) was controlled by the United States.

On October 1st, they relinquish control of the DNS protocol to all the foreign bureacracies of the world.

The practical effect on this is that it means other countries besides the United States can take down websites without having to go to the U.S. beforehand, which has had a history of protecting its First Amendment rights.

If the U.N. wants to take down a website for hate speech, they can do so now without any intervention by the U.S. This also means all websites that exist within DNS (this means gamefaqs.com) must answer to the laws of ALL countries, not just one.

Doesn't matter where in the world your website/server is anymore, you must respect the laws of all countries or be taken down.

Since the U.N. bans hate speech, that's out the window and so YouTube is forced to do this.

Republican Senator Ted Cruz, who lost the Republican Primary to Donald J Trump, has launched a countdown clock

cruz.senate.gov/internetcountdownclock/

Republicans are fighting to stop this deal, but they need to get past Obama's presidential veto before they can do it. Some democrats will need to be red-pilled on this issue or else it's getting veto'd

What can we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

theregister.co.uk/2016/09/01/us_government_hedges_bets_on_internet_handover/
opennicproject.org/
cruz.senate.gov/internetcountdownclock/
home.cern/topics/birth-web
todayifoundout.com/index.php/2014/09/history-internet/
pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2407539,00.asp
message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=81408
whoishostingthis.com/blog/2014/11/11/arpanet/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_World_Wide_Web
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Internet
funtrivia.com/askft/Question50007.html
techland.time.com/2012/07/25/how-government-did-and-didnt-invent-the-internet/
cs.ucsb.edu/~almeroth/classes/F04.176A/homework1_good_papers/Alaa-Gharbawi.html
half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Resonance_Cascade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micro_black_hole
half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-Mass_Spectrometer
cms.web.cern.ch/tags/extra-dimensions
phys.org/news/2015-03-mini-black-holes-lhc-parallel.html
huffingtonpost.com/george-elerick/cern-scientist-reassures-_b_8411468.html
zmescience.com/science/cern-experiment-dimension-23845234/
search.cern.ch/Pages/WebResults.aspx?k=dimensions
search.cern.ch/Pages/WebResults.aspx?k=black hole
search-new.cern.ch/Pages/results.aspx?k=black hole
search-new.cern.ch/Pages/results.aspx?k=dimension
imdb.com/title/tt2548396/?ref_=cs_ov_tt
imdb.com/title/tt2697688/?ref_=tt_rec_tti
youtube.com/watch?v=uHkcidOi91s
youtube.com/watch?v=w7LFzX386PY
youtube.com/watch?v=anZQOwx7lk8
youtube.com/watch?v=H0Lt9yUf-VY
youtube.com/results?search_query=human sacrifice cern
youtube.com/watch?v=hulNa6kMsRg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_choice_quantum_eraser
yournewswire.com/source-of-cern-sacrifice-video-found-dead/
hollaforums.com/thread/10603348/video-games/the-american-internet-ends-in-27-days.html
archive.is/SktUB
zeronet.io/
archive.is/S7X7c
archive.is/7AjC7
archive.is/LdSTD
archive.is/akjxB
archive.is/f2yVS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_Poland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I guess I had to go outside eventually.

Pretty sure legally they can't turn it over.

Not to mention it'd be literally impossible to actually enforce.

Don't underestimate the wannabe-illuminati globalists who are in power, user

And don't underestimate the Obama Administration's capability to ruin everything
even the things they already ruined

How can anyone be for this in the first place?

Why is Obama such a terrible person?

I know I'm beating a dead horse at this point but it still blows my mind how poorly he treated the BLM situation. He, as a black man, could've used his position to say "You guys are criminals and this isn't right, listen to me as a fellow black!" He just continues race baiting

He pisses on states rights left and right

He renewed the patriot act and conveniently found another reason to keep troops in the middle east which alone makes him on par with Bush. At least Bush didn't drive the debt deficit up with government overspending.

I know Holla Forums likes to say he's bad because he's a nigger.etc But holy shit man, he might just be the worst president we've ever had. At least you can say some good things about Nixon, like improving relations between China and the US. It blows my mind how terrible a president Obama really is

Don't underestimate the internet. It would be everyone on it vs them.

It's not even the Internet, its the Web. All they could do is revoke a name. The site and numerical address would still exist. It just means we (well Holla Forums) would have to make a replacement Web, which all things considered seems like a good idea anyway at this point.

good, people from the internet seem to have forgotten that hate speech is not free speech, and this will help to combat that.

holly shit i dont know if you are trolling or serious

DNS service is about translating text addresses like "Holla Forums.net" to their IP addresses.
Its a good thing that it wont be under control of one state (practically the servise is already decentralised as it is). Other states can ban "unwanted" sites already they dont need this.

Those kikes aren't going to stand a chance, their days are over and more people are not believing in their holohoax sympathy while at the same time catching on to the fact that they've been less subtle about their goals of globalization.

They don't want to admit it, but they picked a fight with the wrong goyim.

.net is not safe either.

WE CYBERPUNK AS DROKK NOW

Give it a rest already. The ICANN re-established their contract with the US for another year 4 days ago.

Yes, but it's being handed off to the UN, so they'll probably Germany-tier thought police that shit. We'll all end up like oma Haverbeck.

I get you're being alarmist and catastrophising in the way 4chan and now Holla Forums are renowned for in order to get attention and seem important, but I don't think your description of what turning over the DNS system to the rest of the world means is accurate. All the DNS system does is give domain names to sites which otherwise would only be accessible through their IP addresses. You haven't explained how delocalising that system is going to empower other countries to take down sites that violate their laws. How are they going to shut down servers that are physically located in other countries? The best they can do is block access to these sites, and if they haven't done that already, how will this change that?

Make sure you get your tox accounts, jacket mounted raspberry pi, and enough e-liquid to vape for months.

I think We are getting too the point even liberals, Jews and feminists are getting sick of niggers.

Yes m8, more regulation and creeping micromanagement is never a bad thing!

I get the point you're trying to make. But there's nothing wrong with being cautious when its something with this great of importance at stake. Its people like us that keep things in check in subtle ways just from our presence alone.

Alt-Right fags. This is REAL globalism.

Ask your congresspersons to stop this.

Barack Obama made me a racist. I now think twice before trusting a nigger.

(checked)

Those things didn't kill the internet precisely because anons acted to spread the info and whip the normalfags into action.

And now we'll have to do it again.

UN is the most impotent and useless organization ever

The US already wishes it had that much control over the Internet. Even if what you were saying was accurate, all it would mean is that every other country would wish just as hard. We already have an underground and unregulated internet that's been estimated to contain 90% of web content. No amount of your scaremongering is going to convince me that the Internet is in any serious danger. It's too important of a global asset at this point for it to be simply nuked by anyone at any time.

Calm the fuck down and get off my vidya game board.

I'm not usually a conspiracy theory kind of guy, but the way this story has been blown completely out of proportion over the last few days is weird. Privatization of IANA has been in the works for the last 18 years, and isn't going to give anything to the UN.

Oh hey, so I'm not the only one who was like that! Had some bit of liberal/lefty tendencies early on but as shit happened like Black Cocks Matter and King Nigger opening his mouth…I'm amazed.

Nice trips.

you're an idiot.

I refuse globalism! Not right now. I have things to do and these American cucks are pissing me off as much as the Russian ones are. It's not fun trying to gain power in Eastern Europe. Especially when you have these 2 dumbass countries breathing down your neck. This bullshit won't just fuck over America, it fucks over everyone. It tries to fuck with the independence of other nations. We didn't fight off the Ottoman Empire only to be enslaved by some dumbass yankees! We didn't get fucked over by communism only to later be fucked over by globalism!

Hey bulgariabro, howsit going?

Pissed off at the US. Otherwise I saw Plovdiv, Burgas and Stara Zagora 2 days ago. The cities are growing which makes me happy.

I was spreading the blue ribbon around pre y2k when the Communications Decency Act/COPA was going to kill the internet, not for those acts though as they were before my time. Also the DMCA passed and made debugging programs that use DRM a crime. Over a decade later nobody cares. Few even know what it is.

And as for ICANN

>In a letter [PDF] from the Department of Commerce (DoC) to ICANN sent August 31, the department's CFO gives the organization 30 days' notice that it may extend its current contract over the critical IANA functions by a year. In other words, Uncle Sam will continue to oversee ICANN's running of IANA for another 12 months.

theregister.co.uk/2016/09/01/us_government_hedges_bets_on_internet_handover/

You people are blowing it by making a huge deal out of this so early. Apply pressure when needed not liberally.

Seriously fuck the UN. Did anyone read about how the they are encouraging countries to impose global taxes in order to raise $400 billion to "offset cutbacks?" A global internet tax WILL result from this.

I like the dooms day spirit here unlike these fucking fags
>>>Holla Forums903663

Thanks for proving all countries that aren't America are shit.
Fuck you Europe. You are shit and I hope the muslims rape you dead.

Why are you advertising for them?

Yes he did. Literally every president in the last 50 years has.

retard plz go

Great job retard. Why do you want everyone to go to Holla Forums you stupid shit?

it just seems so fucking weird that you can just "hand" over the god damn internet. i'm sure anyone voicing against this is just being ignored too

i don't even want to look further into it because its just depressin'. end this gay earth

Reminder that the people Obama is handing the internet over to are the same people who took ZQ and the Sarkpuppet seriously when they went there crying about muh harassment.

You mean except the couple threads we have up at the moment complaining about the latest batch of dmca takedowns, right?

I miss supernews.

Now it makes sense why Zoe and Anita went to the UN with their garbage. These are going to be the people in charge of deciding which sites stay up and which ones get removed from the internet. Good bye Holla Forums!

It's fucked. I am more disapointed on the conservatives for not blowing it up.

Fucking Maddox. I started listening to that podcast for him but Dick is way better. Bullshit what he did to Dick, just telling him "either we end the podcast or you quit and let me keep doing it without you". Then he ends it and thanks everyone involved…except Dick.
The audio guy.
The producer.
The transcribers.
The artists.
The guys who did recurring bits for the show.
The guests.
Even the listeners.
But not his co-host.

the UN was a mistake

I wonder how that kind of thing would affect online games.

if you haven't visited Veliko Turnovo or Triavna, you should. Tsarevec/folklore festival is something you should see at least once in your lifetime

It's the ultimate gatekeeper position. That's the one thing they always wanted. If they don't like a game company, they can just kick it off the net. Even if their decision gets overturned later, the company may still go tits up after a prolonged outage of service. No longer need for DDOS, just fill a form and have your cronies flip a switch.

no shill. no.

OH SHIT

First of all the organization that will most likely control the internet under the UN, the ITU(founded in the late 1800's) and UN Women are completely distinct organizations.

Second those two weren't invited there to speak there, they had to pay tens of thousands of dollars to do so. Just as ZQ paid to give a speech to the United States House of Representatives in a congressional briefing or Anita paid to speak at TEDxWomen.

And most importantly nobody takes these frauds seriously. Any strumpet with more money than sense combined with delusions of grandeur could achieve what they've done. Their only personal accomplishments amount to riding on a wave of hype.

this type of shill

Yess, goym, you must protest! Think about UN! Them taking websites down over your corporate overlords would be terrible shame!

You fucking retards realize that this is just fluff and nothing meaningful is going to change?

I'm actually pretty excited for this, we are fast approaching a deus ex tier cyberpunk future.

However I'm not sure if I should still apply to the police academy when I turn 21. It would be my ideal plan so I could eventually work for the DEA, FBI, CIA, etc. and then leave them when our version of the NSF gets formed.

But I may join our NSF as soon as it shows up.

What do you think, Holla Forums?

those might be in there too. I don't know though

Whatever you say, shill-kun

i never said that, i said i personally don't want to look further into it myself because its painful to see

normalfags are a blight

It took you THIS long to figure that one out?
It's a really ugly building in person. Inside and out.

I've been born in Turnovo but the place isn't worth living in sadly. Jobs just don't pay enough there. It's very beautiful though, the old town is wonderful.

The same shit has happen in Holla Forums. Holla Forums learn to call people kike or goyim.

I wasn't shilling. I was trying to remind everyone how the mainstream media views Obama.

It's still better place than that stormnigger-equivalent board, which is totally-not-leftist despite wishing for an absolute police state-controlled economy and murdering of intellectuals, business-owners and deviants. They are the most ban-heavy major board on this site. They are nothing but the authoritarian cucks, kikes and degenerates they themselves so much rant about. No wonder the world hates the fuck out of them, hypocrite fucks.

Did you know that a core tenet of fascism is playing the victimhood-card?

oh so you were only being sarcastic/ironic but didn't make it obvious.

Excuse me shill cipher, /a/ would like to have a word with you.

t.proud communist(no it hasn't been tried yet)

Always fight for your territory, but it never hurts to be prepared for a strategic retreat in the worst case scenario:

opennicproject.org/

I don't give a shit about Holla Forums or Holla Forums. I just think it's retarded to advertise someone who you consider an enemy and browse their board.

i never said anything like "let's" give up or "you" give up

i'm happy to see other people making a fuss about these things but i don't think i can actually do much

Having board "enemies" is probably the most pathetic thing I have heard all day.
I don't like /a/ so I guess I should go there every day and advertise them on Holla Forums.
That will stop them!

im not shill i just have a degree in IT and know what im talking about unlike most people in this thread

Goodbye everyone!

do you think the people who make laws know what they're talking about?
It's going to be a large amount of legaleese that's just vauge enough to be abused by big corporations and governments, no matter how you put this this is a bad thing.

Politicians don't, but the people who make laws certainly do.

I'm pretty sure nobody who links Holla Forums at other people has a clue what goes on there, especially the ones that think it's sjw shit.
It's a whole different kind of uselessness.

whats 8chans ip address, cause that text address is gonna leave

no thats why i think DNS would be better in hands of ICAAN than US goverment

Well, it would've helped if OP had posted any relevant links explaining what exactly is really going to happen instead of acting like a useless faggot.

You can't access it. Cloudflare blocks you.

if you don't give a shit, why are you making such a big deal out of it all? you can stop derailing the thread now shill. why do you do what you do? why can't you just be a nice person?

I have no idea, I got this info from someone else.

give up class shill spotted

I don't give a shit about Holla Forums, I am wondering why he cares so much.

Yeah, the argument is pretty retarded.

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who would prefer an autistic clone to pic related

what i want to know is what's going to be the last straw for normalfags, because they're the majority and if normalfags start standing up then the odds will be stacked in our favor

no, im just assuming that itll be scrubbed for (((hate speech))) reasons

Normalfags will never care because they don't use computers.

They don't want to change this, user. They don't want a hero.

Okay, I've seen the name ICAAN are the one's in going to control the internet, I need to know how reliable they are or if they are a means to the end of the Internet.

I want info, not THE END IS NIGH!!!

When their soccer team loses again

user I fucking swear

Speaking of insufferable Asukafags, is Acidman, or cole or whateverthefuck dead?

>cruz.senate.gov/internetcountdownclock/

Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "serve-403-cfpremium.www.senate.gov/internetcountdownclock/" on this server.

Oh the irony

you know that there are other DNS servers than the main one right?
google has one, you ISP has one, there is shit load of open/free ones
you can switch between them if one of them dont translate the site you want to go to

Your waifu is shit, user. She was a cunt for pretty much all of the series, and she's not even a real human.

Why not both?

Harem is love. Harem is life.

CERN created the internet.
or at least that's what the facts are in this timeline.

in my timeline CERN never created the internet.

in my timeline the internet was created in the earlier days of the military to create a new secret more secure form of communication, and the project was used by the earlier hackers who basically found and then began to use the internet for their own needs, and the military did nothing to stop it, but rather sat back and watched. they always wanted others to use it, because look at what it became today. today the internet is the largest worldwide surveilance system where people unknowingly or knowingly give their information to the entire world. However, it is beginning to appear more as though CERN may have hijacked the timeline for their own purposes and made themselves the original creators of the internet. in theory, how much money or power would one person hold if they were to go back in time and become the original creator of google, and never sell it?- let alone the entire internet?

here are some links, some are more conflicting than others- perhaps due to timeline residue. not everything gets changed or erased, similarly to how so many people remember things differently.

home.cern/topics/birth-web
todayifoundout.com/index.php/2014/09/history-internet/
pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2407539,00.asp
message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=81408
whoishostingthis.com/blog/2014/11/11/arpanet/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_World_Wide_Web
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Internet
funtrivia.com/askft/Question50007.html
techland.time.com/2012/07/25/how-government-did-and-didnt-invent-the-internet/
cs.ucsb.edu/~almeroth/classes/F04.176A/homework1_good_papers/Alaa-Gharbawi.html

can you be more false?

I've always found the argument to be kind of inferior to pics related.

Now here's a fucking choice.

>implying he didn't dick every clone''

There will never be a half life 3 because We are half life 3.
CERN IS black mesa.
The Large Hardron Collider is the Anti-Mass Spectrometer
Black Mesa created the Resonance Cascade
CERN created the Mandela Effect
It's called HALF-life because HALF of us remember half of life being different via the Mandela Effect Resonance Cascade

half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Resonance_Cascade

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micro_black_hole

half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-Mass_Spectrometer
cms.web.cern.ch/tags/extra-dimensions

phys.org/news/2015-03-mini-black-holes-lhc-parallel.html

huffingtonpost.com/george-elerick/cern-scientist-reassures-_b_8411468.html

zmescience.com/science/cern-experiment-dimension-23845234/

search.cern.ch/Pages/WebResults.aspx?k=dimensions
search.cern.ch/Pages/WebResults.aspx?k=black hole
search-new.cern.ch/Pages/results.aspx?k=black hole
search-new.cern.ch/Pages/results.aspx?k=dimension

I can understand why anons could feel that way, but I posted this because of how I realized how deeply intertwined the events that are taking place are with videogames, specifically with Half-Life, that I know Holla Forums is always talking about and hoping for a sequel (half-life 3) but I came to the realization that We, as in Us in real life, are the sequel. adding to that the direct relation to Steins;gate, this inadvertently yet unavoidably makes videogames and anime real.

imdb.com/title/tt2548396/?ref_=cs_ov_tt
imdb.com/title/tt2697688/?ref_=tt_rec_tti

youtube.com/watch?v=uHkcidOi91s
youtube.com/watch?v=w7LFzX386PY

what would the world be like if you didn't shill?

It's the Jew that makes you think there needs to be a "choice" between the two, when the only choice worth making is the harem route.

fuck you alright?

just tell them girls won't be able to post sexy pics on their snappy chit chats or their instagrammies.

youtube.com/watch?v=anZQOwx7lk8 gematria calculator values?

youtube.com/watch?v=H0Lt9yUf-VY Cern we are happy video (employee holds up mandela sign)

youtube.com/results?search_query=human sacrifice cern
youtube.com/watch?v=hulNa6kMsRg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_choice_quantum_eraser
yournewswire.com/source-of-cern-sacrifice-video-found-dead/

There should be a bunch of security cameras all over that courtyard and the rest of the CERN facility.
If CERN wanted to debunk this video they could just release a short clip of the woman getting back up and walking away.
But something tells me that's not going to happen.

Question that should be asked isn't whether or not this is real, but who those people are?
In case you didn't know, CERN isn't your local burger king where you just walk in and certainly not a place to walk around in long black robes, and perform a human "sacrifice" in.
The only people that could have pulled this stunt are the employes themselves, question being why?
Where they trying to be le epic trolls or are they simply retarded?

WE REALLY GOING TO GET INTO THIS user

a dns server just translates web addresses like "niggerfaggot.ru" into numbers like "128.28.282.28" for your web browser

They stood out from for me by not caring about this hot news and thats it

Calm down

I think there would have to be a choice between those two considering they're kind of polar opposites.

Moving table and that painting/mirror makes me feel uncomfortable, please somebody makes it better or stop posting this gif, thank you

The power of a good dicking conquers all.

Good, you've been one of its cancers for too long.

CERN created World Wide Web and Hypertext Transfer Protocol
US military created internet (see arpanet for more info)

Anna is super-strong, I think you'll be the one getting dicked there.

What are you going to do, sue them?
Law only works if it can be enforced.

Everyone has worst girl except me.

I dont know what that is but the title really interests me and it's blocked on my country. Source / webm / otehr video?

You have transcended above and beyond all of us

I'm pretty sure this kills the web, but i'm not much of a network person.

It's from Shimoneta - A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn't Exist.

It's a comedy about a world where lewdness is illegal.

Shit people, get it together.

In return for this information you should also ask them to repeal the National Firearms Act.

See you in Balamb Garden.

The UN, though.

UN what

Who keeps posting this copypasta bullshit all over the place? Who fucking cares what cruz has to say, he's a rat faced nigger who many would like to bash in with a lead pipe. Is there any EVIDENCE that this is taking place? Where? If you don't have anything, then maybe fuck off back to cuckchan.
PROVE that there is a connection between this event and what you're saying or fuck off. PROTIP: it is likely that you can't
Fuck you. You're the one coming here with this bullshit but you provide nothing but a series of statements without any concrete or discerning EVIDENCE to back them up and a link to rat face's tumblr.

>not Kaworu

U-UNATCO?

What user is saying is that Google probably did it because they're kikes, not because the UN was pulling their strings. They claimed it was due to advertisers, but it might as well be politics.

That's nice to hear. It's always fun talking to you btw, even tho you'll prob hate ;-;

The UN exists in deus ex, I think.

Pic related is UNATCO

so it's no longer called the land of freedom right?

no Savage

that limp wristed sacrificial stab is consistent with the limp wristed bearded numales dancing around in the happy video at least, those chicken legs too.

I'm just overly passionate about my country. And shit like this really gets me going.

Serves you right fucking amerikans

you do realise that this freedom of speech shit you enjoy on this website pretty much only exists in USA?
europoors, mudslimes or chinks don't give a fuck and would rather see it go away

So this is how it goes out? UN ban-hammers anything that's even remotely sexy or just not-halal in general?

I didn't think the end would be coming so soon.

Wew the amerikan propaganda sure worked well on you you fucking fatnick

What happened with the immigrant crisis?

enjoy going to jail for denying the holocaust because Germany demands it

hollaforums.com/thread/10603348/video-games/the-american-internet-ends-in-27-days.html
This thread has been scraped and posted on some shitty fraud forum.

What holocaust tho?

nigga that's literally just leekyforums

europoors aren't allowed to talk about it

Not only you are a fucking amerifat but also you know nothing about law it seems.

Yeah I know, I just wanted to point it out.

Please tell me more about my continent mister american

HEHEHEHEHEHEHH

be careful now, you might hurt somebody's feefees and go to jail

Too soon.

You memed me good
But it has nothing to do with reality

Sounds like he wants those delegates.

whatever you say
archive.is/SktUB

Thought you were talking about European countries.

Obama is handing off control to the UN (an american asset) so future presidents can at the bequest of corporations or to stifle political dissent, take down sites without the public throwing a fit.
I honestly don't think this has anything to do with european intentions.

Yeah. When I was a kid I was picked on by niglets and the school I went to wouldn't do anything about it and all while kept trying to fill my head with all that white guilt and multicultural bullshit. I actually started to believe it all at one point.

At the time, I thought the reason why most of the niggers I encountered were such greedy, hateful assholes was because of the so-called "sins of my forefathers" and I actually thought Obama might be a good president.

However after several life changing experiences and learning more of the truth from the right sources (such as this place), I now know that equality is a lie.

But thats germany, they always had laws like this
Germany does not equal the whole europe fatty

Not to mention Guantanamo bay is still open even after he pledged to close it and had two consecutive terms as president. He is one of the poorer presidents.

zeronet.io/
get in here

Okay, retards, read this:
archive.is/S7X7c

The domain control is getting privatized. It's actually going to have less government control over it. This is a good thing. Stop being hyped-up fuck-nuggets. That's how the shills get you.

Nice try, botnet.

Who's paying for it now? They're the ones that will be able to exert power over it.

What countries care to and would be able to protect free speech, aside from america? I'm an australian. I wouldn't let my country's government within a mile of the internet, and I wouldn't let any of the western countries in europe either, except maybe france I guess since they seem kind of cool.

Considering that the US government will be less involved and the government(s)/other people with agendas will have more, that's not at all comforting, user. At least right now we know what we're dealing with and Obama's getting the boot soon. I'm also not sure if any changes have been made since that was posted 2.5 years ago.

It's like the TPP damage control all over again. Top kek.

Oh yes, France and its French people. All 12 of them.

archive.is/7AjC7
archive.is/LdSTD
archive.is/akjxB
archive.is/f2yVS
let me guess, these countries aren't really Europe either?

Well fuck. Alongside britain and germany it was getting culturally enriched but I at least saw their politicians and bigwigs complaining about it. Especially with those beach muslim memes.

All of those are "Western" European countries

How can they be if there are no Europeans living there?

LOOKS LIKE STRAYA WINS AGAIN

AHAHAHHAHA

Like in Emu War?

Whatever you say, comrade.

Sup Satan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_Poland

this isn't Holla Forums go fucking kill yourselves

I always knew that conflict was about left vs right

he is redpilled as fuck you shilling piece of shit

lol

You're a moron if you think our media censors shit. We have a mafia government yet we have free speech. Crazy, I know.

Turkey was threatening to let millions of refugees into our country. Then our meathead of a PM just resolved shit quickly. There's still the people going around the border and robbing and then kicking refugees back into Turkey. Heck, one of them has a big bounty on his head but he doesn't look like he cares. I was at the seaside a few days ago and saw a few border patrol cars as well so I assume we're trying to protect our borders. Not like refugees wanna stay here anyway. They want the big money from Germany.

Are you fucking kidding me?
that's more like /aus/ism you retard

we don't have free markets and I do not trust our nearest equivalent with my meme supply

Read the article, most of the cases are when somebody insults Holy Virgin Mary or Jesus Christ (pbuh)

Other than that nobody gives a shit, no right wingers were prosecuted for "hate speech", no websites were closed for "Hate speech" etc…

That's correct.
Here, have some Brits.

Well they are pretty white

I mean they could pass for a southern Italian or Spaniard

Their names are some of the most classical "white" names too.

The American government protects The First Amendment.
Corporations do not.

At least we didn't fail to invade Canada of all places

Yeah but why would you want to invade Canadia.

This is some top tier false flagging.

I don't know Amerifags, you tell me

I wasn't talking about the internet, I was talking about "western" eu countries not being European.

Less direct control is less direct accountability. Less direct accountability through a private venture in the control of one's political sphere, which is solely an extension of one's financial sphere in the form of personalities like Soros, Rockefeller, and Rothschild that dictate anywhere from loosely to explicitly to said sphere through essentially omnipresent corruption of the systems of democracy and the representative republic, is carte blanche to act through said private venture to engage in takedown actions with far less risk of a breach of law. Since international law is a joke, even a technical breach of whatever standards the UN or any of the ICANN Governmental Advisory Committee members might have on freedom of speech in the form of takedown actions against sites that do not break the UN's standards on 'hate speech' or those of a GAC member state will be carried out with impunity; this is at the present time worse than direct control by the UN, as sheer bureaucratic lag might render such an attempt totally ineffective compared to phoned in takedowns at will. Guoh lizardbutt and a snide tone does not an argument make, nor does 'MUH HORSESHOE THEORY, NAZIS ARE LEFTISTS!' autism and/or blatant shillery against populist alternatives to financial soft dictatorship that is all forms of non-primitive democracy and the bureaucratic-materialist distribution utopianism farce that is Marxism and its progeny. That is all.

Kicking them back immediately at the border fences seems like a half-measure. It'd be better to establish border checkpoint internment camps to bring these individuals to for screening, and THEN kicking them out if they come as nominally clear, or if investigation shows that they have explicit connections to the various Western mercenary trainer muppets & useful idiot jihadists presently advancing the Yinon plan, subsequently disappear them for interrogation & execution. The former portion wouldn't be likely to give too much useful intel, but better to have the procedure than not.

we know you weren't talking about the internet, that's the problem.
you faggots have just been doing offtopic shitposting of the kind you'ld expect on cuck/pol/

Yeah, and it's been known for a while now that Holla Forums and /int/ go around on other boards and derail threads pretending to be Holla Forumsacks.

I'm not actually that aware how our border patrol handles things. I just know there's actual Bulgarians patrolling the border on their free time and they end up robbing and then either kicking the refugees back or sending them to the police.

STICKY THIS PLEASE

it's amazing how much text one can churn out without saying anything

THREAD GOT BUMPLOCKED! WHO THE FUCK DID THIS!

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

they didn't use proper spacing and they didn't use simpler words, but I don't think they intend to mean nothing.

you sound like the shills that went on the news and said "occupy wallstreet doesn't know what they want"

I bet the jews did this
Or NWO, or globalists, or Hilary or SJW
Or some other boogyman

it's always been the globalists. they are the illuminati and all the other cults mixed together, it's all the same shit.

Well, it's not ideal, and neither is opportunist banditry, but at least it's one avenue more or less thoroughly closed.

It's amazing how an astroturfer can forget to swap VPNs or disregard a need to when adopting a completely new brand of contrarianism. Seven posts playing up the confrontational burger angle and shrilly getting on Europe's case, emphasizing the potential for European laws to make a mess of things, and when somebody notes that the universally corrupt politicians of our United States- and I say 'our' with hesitation, considering your ridiculous artificial persona- will be similarly less shackled in their own censorious desires compared to the present, suddenly you're throwing out a one-liner against a post more supporting of your points than not.

Are you an idiot? Are you intentionally depending on the dissonance to cause more of a derail? Or are you just peeved that I noted that US politicians of the same Marxistic bent as many in Europe will be just as enabled to cause trouble if this goes through as European ones? Here's a summary for you. UN/international control bad. Private control leading to effective UN control and individually requested takedowns without the accountability or red tape worse. Scaly butt not argument. Democracy bad. Lolberg caricature is dumb shillery. That better?

It's not that big of a paragraph, is it? I considered breaking it in half after 'breach of law,' but I thought that'd just stretch the page a little for not much more readability.

I don't mind it being opportunistic. As long as it keeps them out of here, that's all that's in my mind. Our country has enough problems, we don't need to be dealing with refugees at the moment. We weren't the ones that wanted to accept them. We weren't the ones who got an outcry because of poor Muslim "minorities". We've had the Ottoman Empire to deal with so we know better than to dream Muslims like a minority.

it was kind of painfully unreadable.

don't feel bad about giving comfy spacing, and don't listen to anyone who criticizes you for it. they are just fucking with you for troll fun.

I've got no issue with throwing them back. The refugee stream plainly doesn't consist of refugees, they're just opportunists and would-be Jihadists and some of their kith & kin. It's the banditry that goes alongside it that's distasteful. Not as if they have much of anything to take, and more importantly, it's ammunition for useful idiots to whinge on about the 'injustice' of the matter, which while not inaccurate is far lesser compared to the injustice of subjecting the whole of Europe to inevitable and immense turmoil by way of turning the whole region into one big Rhodesia.

One big Rhodesia that won't have quite nearly enough insurgents to actually overturn the legitimate states, mind, but they'll cause a great deal of havoc when the war inevitably breaks out and immense loss of life from the disruption of urbanized industrial life compared to hordes of commie Bantu puttering around the savannah to occasionally get disproportionately ventilated by short-shorted men in the tall grass.

Fine, fine. With all the quibbling on foreigners double spacing I've been trying to make text blocks that need little single spacing, but it was really too congested.

My country's issues are quite different from those in the West. Here there's a mentality that our nation is terrible and that any other country is better. A blind hatred from all sides. Even if some countries succumb to Islam, I doubt that Central or Eastern Europe will get into such a state. At a worst case scenario (and I do mean worse) we'll get annexed by Russia. This is just how things are here.

No, user, you are the shill.

Ah. A kind of homegrown Bulgar gopnik syndrome, then? Poverty and lack of sincere love for home makes for poor character, hence the banditry is more or less inavoidable at the present, there's no stigma against it and no utility in not doing it. And yes, Russian annexation would be bad, to say the least. The US and Federal Russia are both hypercorrupt shame states, both being presently led by ex-communists with a merely nominal ex, both importing scads of foreigners into the urban areas, and both being puppeteered by their local finance giants and by extension world finance.

Speaking between Bulgaria and Russia specifically, I imagine the main great and unspoken change would be the merge of the Bulgar black market into the Russian as the latter moves into the country with such an annexation. I'm not too versed in Bulgar crime beside 'there's too much of it,' in the same fashion as 'there's too many mafia in South Italy,' meaning complete puppeteering of the government, but I'd imagine that the Russian equivalents would be just as mean if not meaner and regardless would have a more voracious appetite for blood, money, and blood money seeing to the increase of the market scale. Better the devil you know.

I'm at the point that I welcome things that will fuck yup the internet, just to see what kind of excuses people that are fond of defending these kind of things will come up with.

Free market will fix it. :^)

I pointed out all the shills and you are mad at me? you aren't fooling anyone. anyone at all can read everything and know you are the shill.

Crime here is generally done with money laundering. It's very typical for the children of those that were in the Bulgarian Communist Party. When it comes to the young, drugs are a major issue. Recently our police began checking if drivers were high as we've had an insane amount of car crashes. Another issue with crime comes from the very civilians who do not respect some of the laws. It's still somewhat common to see neighbors tapping into your power in order to steal some for themselves. There's also an issue with gypsies where they're given money to vote, meaning that they never bother getting a job and becoming proper citizens. And to top it all off, Bulgarians think we'd be better as a part of Russia. A sort of idea that we only exist thanks to Russia. Historically, the Cyrilic as well as Slavic translated Christianity came to be thanks to Bulgaria. Facts like these seem to go over a lot of people and they just claim that it was all thanks to Russia that we got freed from the Ottoman Empire. In reality, it was an interest in them to fight against the Ottomen after a bitter loss last time. Heck, we're not even a Slavic nation. The Bulgars came from the area around Afghanistan. We're a mixture of those, Greeks, Tracs and Slavs.

what am I even reading

Too bad Anna's seiyuu is RIP

Agency 81 Produce has posted a message regretfully informing fans that voice actress Miyu Matsuki passed away on October 27th at age 38, and thanking readers for their support. The actress, known for work including Shimoneta's Anna Nishikinomiya, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei's Harumi Fujiyoshi and Haiyore! Nyaruko-san's Cthugha had been suffering from pneumonia.

But neither of those is the green haired chick in the lab coat.

I hope the Ivans annex you like they did all of eastern europe

when the fuck has that ever stopped anyone?

Canada has always had a somewhat respectable fighting force, though it's smaller than ever now. They still have good snipers.

Somehow I fucking doubt Canada would manage to lose to a bunch of flightless birds given that they're basically the frozen tundra version of Australia. Instead of everything being poisonous and huge, everything is just really really big with sharp bits that directly kill you. Even those faaaabulous Mounties are trained to be able to kill a bear, moose, or woolly mammoth in unarmed combat.

not really, its another step into the corporate dystopia future everyone wishes were just fantasy

Why hello there reason I even considered watching the show, how are you doing down there?

The niggers who consistently sperg about muh free market fight FOR goverment control and AGAINST privatization?
That's rich.

Also videogames.

This is it
Capitalism will now control the only post scarcity resource that we have , the internet
Say goodbye to piracy free info and freedom of access

He warned us and we didn't listen

Women ideally shouldn't be having kids at that age anyway as the chances of them being poor genetic stock goes up.

t. autist who's parents were pushing 40 when conceived.

Did they just copy russian firewall system?

Can internet be saved?

not if these threads are bumplocked by faggot lime

well shit