What are the odds?

did anyone manage do to something in a game that was deemed impossible?

what am i seeing here. why did that fag just up and leave?

well if it wasn't fake I would say not too much.

I don't believe that's possible, just based on maximum penetration and damage.

acted fake and gay

what are the odds

0/10

i dont play cs go
but the subject of this thread do not change .

Happened to start on like Level 6 of The Guardian Legend on NES and the LA Lakers on NBA Hangtime N64 simply by pressing the start button. I have no idea how they glitched but they did.

He just killed the entire enemy team. With one bullet.

You asked for things that are astronomically impossible.

user pointed out that things were set up

The topic is still the same

Your OP webm is a bad example

I wish I had a recording, but I don't. The long and short of it is that my friend fired his AWP right as the enemy chucked his weapon away. The AWP shot was dead on, but it hit the discarded weapon instead of the enemy, and then the guy killed him while the AWP cycled shots. Didn't think it was possible until then.

good start to this thread

fucking incredible

the webm is just here to illustrate thing that looks impossible.
if the webm is a fake , ok cool i dont play cs:go i dont know if a eagle bullet can pierce 5 head.

but the point of this thread is still unchanged, it s not because the webm is a fake that the point of this topic is void.

now if nobody experience thing what are deemed impossible (be it good or bad) then no problem, let it die.

fake and gay

You've overestimated the attention span of Holla Forums

You're seeing a fake reaction to a set-up multi-kill.

It's fake, pretty good flick though.
Is ScreaM the cutest CS player?

Are you retarded?

i guess i should have added some boobs

This?

As I understand it the change doesn't effect accuracy so much as recovery time. So essentially tap shots are the same, but you can tap quicker because the recoil settles much faster. However bursting is actually more accurate (relative to how it was) because shots climb as normal, but then also settle slightly before the next shot resulting in a tighter recoil. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Sage for off topic.

That is correct.

Didn't Valve kill mod support because it got in the way of their slot machines?

In GITS:FA I went pure zen for a round and took out the opposing team without getting shot once, my team didnt even get to the first corpse before I finished.

I ate shit after that, but for that one round I was some kind of head shotting, freerunning god.

Yeah, every time in a speedrun someone pulls a TAS only strat in real-time that's pretty much just that.

There's also quite a lot off games with theoretically possible things that are pretty much impossible in real world conditions, especially arcade games.

watch it at x0.25 speed
and it still doesnt look like he aim right.
did the game went like Wanted and the bullet went a bit more to the left because of the "inertia" of the gun ?

64 tick

Winning a battle against two gaellic confederation with just one legion

ITT: Holla Forums is jealous because they suck at CS

Ragequit harder

cs isn't really a good game, been playing for over 10 years and once in a while I start it up just to remember why I even played in the first place.

Then remember it was the awesome mods like surf, zm, ze, xm, gg, so on and so forth. cs go is just shit however.

I can understand russians but I'm not from russia

A lot of my greatest achievements in Medieval 2 were always defeats.

I remember taking Jerusalem and then engaging in 3 stacked armies out around in the desert. Altogether they were about 8000 strong compared to my 12000, was able to inflect nearly half of their force KIA but I took 2000 prisoners which they were able to release ;_;

Either way it saved Jerusalem for me.