HAPPENING ALERT

Hotpocket Edit: Faggot with a weighted sock was caught by first layer security at Trump Tower (Ivanka is currently out of the country)

AN ILLEGAL JUST TRIED TO KILL IVANKA.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

THE DEPORTATION OF SPICS IS ABOUT TO GO INDUSTRIAL!

nydailynews.com/new-york/bronx-man-armed-knives-reach-ivanka-trump-tower-article-1.3307254

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conversion_to_Judaism
archive.is/VRGQH
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/883202794844565504
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KILL ALL SPICS

sage for sensationalism he didnt even make it past the first layer and had a fucking "weighted sock"

Trump will apologize to the nation that the Secret Service protected Ivanka from a man who is only trying to introduce some diversity, as a matter of "heart", into her life. They will both come out and say this is not representative of the Hispanic population and that the people saying that the Secret Service did a good thing are Fake News.

?

INB4 FBI says "Motives are not clear at this time."

That doesnt matter. The attempt and intent was there. Now start making memes that cnn caused this.

Sounds like literally nothing. Did he even get into the tower?

nah, da strong weeminz can defend her

if you are gonna shill atleast apply yourself. Its going to come out that he is an illegal. And the deportations will go industrial.

Also, Ivanka is a fucking kike. It would've been great if the spic gutted her and Jared.

Really not sending their best.

it would have. they would have been martyrs to be used instead of subversive pieces of shit.

Her name is Yael please respect her chosen name.

But, that's what strong women do user. They stand together. This is equality. I AM sorry, but sorry the 50's are over. Best tell princess kike to start kvetching and asking for help tbh.

The only bad part is he didnt finish the job, Ivanka is a kike asset

Guys, please don't let this paint a bad image of all immigrants in your mind. Not all of them are like this. He was just a lone, crazed man who needed mental help.

PRAISE KEK

low energy shilling

filtered for not even addressing what was said, and you're the fucking OP

WANT IT BOTH WAYS? BETTER PUT ON THAT KIPPA, FAGGOT

Man, Poe's law is a motherfucker. I almost hope you're shitposting, because I refuse to believe someone is paying you to shill that terribly.

Fucking hell, can you stop with the lurid thread starters

Which one of you was it?

Rock Lee cosplayer? Fucking really?

The article mentions nothing.

fuck off

It seems like a larping weeaboo in search of an autograph.

Top kek

You can't become a kike you dumb Commie.

Checked, but I'm pretty sure you can; it's a prerequisite of marriage IIRC.

This sadly.

You can, there are even classes for it and jews have a name for them! Converts are regarded as "immigrants" by Holla Forums tier kikes, and based/examples by the rest.

I think you need to be raised one to be a real kike. Being raised by Donald and Ivana isn't going to give you kike behavior.

Kikes don't recognize you as anything but a weirdo.

Trump can always get a newer wife, a less pozzed one.

kek, I hate Ivanka but these fuckers screwed up bad.

Are you fucking retarded? I offer you proof and you responded with "nah-ah" along with an image which bottom half might be a parody.

t.schlomo

Ivanka is his daughter, retard. There's literally nothing wrong with Melania.

According to the dailymail, Ivanka isn't even in the US right now.

Shit thread, OP.

Actually some Holla Forumsacks did some digging on her family and it seems she has some Royal Jew blood.

Not like it would be the first time some retard tried to reach a Trump when they weren't even in the building. Remember that guy trying to climb Trump tower to give something to Trump when he was out of state?

Is Ivanka the one married to a kike?

No, kike. That didn't happen. I don't know why JIDF is working over time right now, as you were promptly told to fuck off and gas yourself 20 minutes ago in a different thread.

Yes, she's the one married to Kushner.

Kek. No, they didn't. My trips have spoken.

What did this retarded beaner think he was going to do even if he did make it inside? Fling his gay lawn darts and flail a sock around? That's the trouble with turning sub-humans into your golems. They're too utterly stupid to get anything done

holy fuck you're so obvious

Fug

kek

Stop thinking with your dick. She openly talks about it and follows kike law.

Not a Rock Lee cosplayer

He's not wrong. You might not be a shill but you're sure a fucking autist. I've seen you post variations of that nigger in like two other threads.

doubt it

If it was one of us they would have been tendies folded a thousand times.

Wrong.
< trump.gif

Are you some sort of mass murdering terrorist? Don't you know sharp objects are as dangerous as bombs?

Well what are you waiting for? Post your info about Melania. It's totally legit right?

I don't have a Holla Forums folder since half a year, I won't save autism of the week every damn week.

I'm inclined not to believe in coincidence, but hey, if it's not you, it's not you.

Meant for

most kosher thread in awhile tbh
OH THEY DO TRY SO VERY HARD

FYI, we are up to 3 assassination attempts so far. This is already 2 more than attempts at Obama and his family.

DIS

Fuck Evanka

You're a spazzy kike that didn't offer anything. You can't become a Jew. It's not Islam or Christianity. It's tribal.

This is an important distinction between Judaism and any other religion I can think of. Even in Islam, if you convert honestly, you'll be a brother welcome with open arms. A goy that "converts" to Judaism is just cattle that has learned its place. There is not even a far-fetched possibility of equal coexistence, even if you work entirely on their terms.

it is a shame the spic didnt kill her but a filthy spic merely making the attempt on someone in trumps family is huge for us. Especially with the cnn shit going on.

Also….

This is great red pilling material. 90% of the posts in the thread being shills verifies that.

Yet there are many that do, and I've never seen any mention of it, shills or otherwise. I.E., you're kike schnoz is full of shit.

On top of that, Ivanka and Jared's offspring will never be considered jews because their mother is a goy.

1) you can, and it has aname for it
2) the ex-goy have a name
3) you need to go through the a whole process
4) Holla Forums tier faggots feel betrayed, think of the bluepilled Holla Forums reaction to immigration.
5) other jews love the converts (think of the president of Canada)

Wiki: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conversion_to_Judaism

One more thing, converts get everything other kikes get… Though there is always the Holla Forums tier faggot that tries to be edgy.
< you don't belong here, hurt durr durr

Or, bear with me, maybe I've traveled and met many different people as well as watched tons of Holla Forums video which includes jews being inclusive

I see what you are trying to do here.

Talking to the wrong guy, retard. We have ID's here.

>implying I check (((IDs)))
Holy shit, really? What was your post? (Too lazy to go up)

Gee, really makes you activate those almonds… Is there a group of people that would say such a thing?

:^)

She's genetically Aryan

I can smell the matzo from here.

(checked)
trips of truth confirm

it probably has something to do with this

I rather be alone in a thread with a samefag shilling for Israel and selling Anglo wombs for men, than to look at (((IDs)))… I mean just look at how much more of a faggot you are.

As for saging, it's pointless. Newfags like you are cancer, if you faggots keep at it, we'll have bans for hurting feelings by the end of the year.

Looking forward to the rebranding of the jewish name in 2020.
stay nervous

Motives were clearly unclear.

Either they jumped the shark again or it's fake

Do your bosses really think this shit is working? For the past day and a half all of the shilling on here has been exactly like this low energy bullshit.

Yeah I totally believe you. I'm going to convert right now and start my career as a movie director. All I have to do is "become the tribe of Judah"

Fuck off kike

You're the kikest out of them all

Good luck (((converting))), see you in 2-5 years!

Thanks for proving the post right

Reported for not even trying.
archive.is/VRGQH
Not Jewish enough to marry a Cohen

Interesting

Wait, so how did ivanka married if converts "cannot"

>Good luck (((converting))), see you in 2-5 years!
So you've looked into it…

I can't wait for my nose to grow!

Kike

It's literally the first on the link

just noticed the faggot mod edit.

I posted this on 4cuck after I saw how this thread was going and ya know what.. its actually much less cancerous somehow.

read the thread you fucking mongoloid

actually read about jews, sorry if that's too much work
filtered for being an annoying prick, and a possible dick biter

Nah jews are their own race a non-jew will never be considered a jew but is useful to them. As far as I can tell it's basically a "shabbos goy" situation where they get honorary membership in exchange for furthering jewish goals.

Ivanka was able to marry Kushner because of money.
The kikes see it this way:
If it's a gentile rich family, you better believe some exceptions are gonna be made to keep those shekels in the hands of a chosen.
I understand that we don't operate that way and it's kinda hard to understand, but Jews are tribal to their core.

intredasting

Exactly, the study part is just the first step.

What did 3D chess master Trump by marrying a Jew. Surely you won't make the argument that real Aryans will sell their daughters

Sorry, bro…
the_zognald is down the hall and to the left. I no longer am a cheerleader for Trump. Election's over. I will decide in 4 years if Trump was a success or not. If no wall, then it was all bullshit.

He just shilled against Trump in the very post you replied to, and he's already been blown the fuck out for over half this thread. Your reading comprehension is shit.

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/883202794844565504

Breaking911 is now covering it. Still no Drudge, Fox, or any other news source.

It's funny how no one here knows how Judaism works

wat

I'm not disagreeing with him. I do think it's disgusting that Trump's kids are married to kikes. In no way is Kushner in the White House a good thing.
So preemptively, before you go
On me, I'm going to wait and let two things decide how I feel about Trump's presidency. The wall and ISIS.
If the wall isn't at least mostly built, then he's shit.
If (((ISISrael))) isn't decimated, then I wasted my vote.
You're free to kvetch about that, but without results, the presidency will be a failure.

Good to see Trump's security is able to catch a suspicious beaner armed with a bizarre assortment of weapons and armor. That level of awareness is becoming an increasingly valuable thing.

Don Jr isnt

I got a friend in government that says we do need it and it'll be build, though I don't like how

No one knew Isis was so complicated

Was it a ninja?

You sound like a shill

Kike logic

I'm not going to wait for Hitler you, I think your stance is perfectly reasonable. I'm just saying your reading comprehension is shit, and remains so.

Tiffany is currently dating one.

Well, to me, the "big beautiful" part of Trump's wall speeches was always an exaggeration. Aesthetics really don't matter to me. The only things that matter about the wall is
Beyond that, I am willing to compromise.

So what do we know?

Tip Top Kek

kek every fucking time

Holy shit, upon investigation, did you worthless faggots actually let this devolve into a shitpost Jew argument thread instead of investigating this faggots social media before it all got wiped?

Op here.. Yes thats exactly what they did.

several small sources are now covering it.

But still not a peep from any of the main semite media

to reiterate:

Also… I had to post this on fucking 4cuck since this thread got so fucking cancerous, complete with a fucking mod edit, and ya know what 4cuck made you all look like retards.

(718)-809-7702
(718)-265-2820

BILLIARD
A
L
L
S

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And once it's completed, even if it's just a shitty concrete prefab structure, we will see it as the beautiful wall that keeps out the invaders. The beautiful symbol of a promise kept. The beginning of our return to greatness.

The kikes are here and they didn't even manage to get the first post. Sleeping on the job, eh chaim? I hope your boss deducts 50 shekels from your paycheck, useless filthy kike.

I wonder… who could know these things and be behind such posts?

Failed attempt at false flag. This is why it is not being covered by MSM.

Since when are folks from the Bronx illegals?

Try harder.

You mean Yael Kushner? Good.

I kind of wish he'd pulled it off, against all odds. Imagine the win-win that would have been for us. Trump would go super aggro on illegals and Yael would be gone.

the response would be even stronger and in our favor if he actually did kill Ivanka, but only if Kushner was to die with her.

What kind of fucking idiot are you? By all means, shoop the merchant on another based anime character. See how well that works for you, kike.
Un-fucking-believable.

Holy hell this thread.

mfw a Vampire Hunter D expansion for Pathfinder was released and even has rules for Countenanced Carbuncles so you can get your own Lefty.

The astroturf itt

Cohens are a special breed of kikes, top kikes if you will. They believe they are direct paternal descendants of Aaron.

Who the fuck is paying you? You're a waste.

SAPS ARE OFTEN LETHAL, FAGGOT -

KILL ALL JEWS WORLDWIDE

Gas yourself.

I find it real fucking curious the amount of shills this thread has attracted and the fact that not a single one of the msm outlets has picked up this story. This story is guaranteed fucking page views for them and not even fox has it.

So am I. I'm Catholic. BFD.

The fact that Hispanics are considered White for Crime statistics makes me very angry

The fuck does you being a fucking retard following the most cycles of the Christ cuck religions have to do with what that user said?

tbh, it would've probably been more beneficial had this spic actually reached ivanka and did it. Can you imagine the backlash? Trump would go full 14/88 fucking batman mode on the beaners and round them all up in taco trucks to be sent to the el gaso chambers.

That's complete bullshit though. The records of jewish lineages were kept in the temple in Jerusalem, which was destroyed completely, and so were the records Anyone claiming to know that they are a "cohen" is full of shit. This is also part of the reason they went to rabbinical judaism and not using priest (cohens, or "kohanim") anymore. Because nobody actually knows who is really a priest. Literally any kike could just take the last name Cohen back in whatever century the Habsburgs forced the kikes to take on surnames.

It's the equivalent of giving yourself the last name Caesar and claiming you're a descendent of Julius Caesar.

But not for victimization stats, goy!

Ivanka is a kikess by blood. Her mother Ivana was a kikess by blood. Marie Francová, her grandmother, is a fucking yid.

Trump needs to watch out for the jewess. That bitch had genes of betrayal sloshing through her veins. She will never side with Trump over her plague.

She's not ethnically Jewish though. This is a TRS NaziBol Alt-Kike meme

Is she a net positive for ANYTHING we want the Trump admin to do?
You know the answer is no.

Wanna bet? (((They'll))) keep being cunts by dragging out any new legislation.

So what exactly is stopping every single one of us from either 'formally converting' or simply going crypto and claiming some Rabbi nobody heard of had overseen our conversion, if such a conversion had ever been necessary? What's stopping all of us from simply re-naming ourselves into Cohens, until even to Rabbis, the name has no meaning any more.

Because it takes a LONG time, it's not like Christianity where it takes 6 months top.

To convert to Judaism, before you take the first step (how to Jew 101), you need to talk with a rabbi and do spiritual and literal paperwork. After the classes (I think 3 years), you need to do more paperwork (literal and spiritual).

At any point of the process, you can get dropped out. The only way to guarantee this doesn't happen is:
1) have a personal relationship with the rabbi, so no backstabbing
2) pay shekels to keep xenophobic faggots from taking your denomination away (think of a burger here regarding Mexican immigration)

They really did, and they're still doing it, and its fucking embarrassing as fuck.

We should now this fucking spic fuck's SSN by now but instead we're apparently arguing about why Whites should/not become rabbis or some retarded shit?
This is just pathetic. Mother fuckers getting played like a fiddle on the roof.

This isn't like that Fuller faggot. Secret Service has Benitez. Also he tried to kill the President's daughter. Also, he showed up on a day she wasn't there with two rusty throwing knives and got caught immediately. It's obvious he's a retard. What I'd like to know is who put him up to it. And just what the fuck was in that weighted sock.

If you took that seriously, then you may be retarded.