Carolinas Holla Forums General #1: The beginining

LOCAL CONTACT FREQS
Get VHF/UHF Radios to coordinate meets. The first one went well, the second is tbd.
Radio nets one of the following freqs tbd.
LOWEST POWER AND BANDWIDTH TO MAINTAIN COMMS
FRS Ch14 467.7125MHz
M Ch88 157.425 MHz
CB tbd

REMIND YOUR POLITICOS TO DO THEIR FUCKING JOBS
www.ncleg.net/representation/WhoRepresentsMe.aspx
www.scstatehouse.gov/legislatorssearch.php

BULLSHIT
Charlotte on route to double homicide rate
>wsoctv.com/news/local/man-shot-to-death-in-university-city-marks-charlottes-49th-homicide-of-2017/549181185
What's not being told? Niggers are >90% involved, over typical dindu shit like drugs.

NC Constitutional Carry Bill Sitrep
>ncleg.net/gascripts/BillLookUp/BillLookUp.pl?BillID=H746&Session=2017#history
Your tax dollars at rest.

SC Constitutional Carry Bill Sitrep
>scstatehouse.gov/query.phpsearch=DOC&searchtext=449&category=LEGISLATION&session=122&conid=8503339&result_pos=0&keyval=1220449&numrows=10
In some bullshit subcommitee since APRIL

Babysitters can't bother to keep dindus doin nuffin
>topix.com/state/sc/2017/07/authorities-seeking-inmate-after-his-2nd-escape-from-prison?fromrss=1
This is the second time he does this shit.

We thank the lucky stars to be in the Carolinas, but if we don't assemble against the jew, they will use refugee niggers from bankrupt states like IL and CT to fill our already fucked up cities with good goys. Discuss local news, find local anons to COOP against shitty politicos. Times are relatively good now, but more difficult times, a backup means of comms will be necessary in the event of false flags, chimpouts, or increased 8ch monitoring.

IGNORE "MUH CHRISTCUCK" AND "NORTHvSOUTH" D&C, IT WAS EXTREMELY PREVALENT LAST THREAD
GOD BLESS THE CAROLINAS

Other urls found in this thread:

postandcourier.com/news/suspects-at-large-after-shooting-at-northwoods-mall-in-north/article_e983cc1c-6038-11e7-8842-efca8bf09524.html
archive.is/L5nG9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rescue_21
uscg.mil/hq/CG9/rescue21/features.asp
tails.boum.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=TC6_F8q5_es
thegoldwater.com/news/4780-North-Carolina-Fugitive-Comments-On-Own-Facebook-Wanted-Poster
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre
wsoctv.com/news/local/charlotte-area-man-accused-of-trying-to-fly-isis-supporter-with-airline-buddy-pass/544965324
youtube.com/watch?v=oAq1NTM3Vvs
richmond.com/news/national-world/ap/report-no-easy-alternative-for-unc-center-for-civil-rights/article_a4ecf352-d096-510c-b0c6-bd7918207719.html
wmbfnews.com/story/35826798/2-plead-guilty-in-winston-salem-mans-fatal-stabbing
demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/
postandcourier.com/news/south-carolina-election-officials-refuse-voter-data-request-from-president/article_171a3c1c-6267-11e7-ab16-dfbddffd5940.html
charlotteobserver.com/entertainment/article59314818.html
babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=inu.
charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article161506438.html
americanews.com/story/guns/2015/10/26/76-year-old-woman-confronted-3-attackers-opts-take-matters-own-hands-photos
postandcourier.com/business/international-african-american-museum-unveils-family-research-center/article_25f71798-6b2f-11e7-8fb3-0bcd1f146570.html
thegoldwater.com/news/5354-Illegal-Mexican-In-South-Carolina-Kills-Baby-In-Restaurant-s-Bathroom
wcnc.com/mb/news/local/sexual-assault-attempted-kidnapping-reported-in-south-charlotte_/458027124
deseretnews.com/article/865664336/In-our-opinion-Donald-Trump-should-resign-his-candidacy.html
lds.org/refugees
huffingtonpost.com/seth-adam-smith/mormon-church-responds-to_b_9610100.html
deseretnews.com/article/865676059/Were-not-pulling-back-from-helping-refugees-LDS-leader-says-as-First-Presidency-increases-budget.html
mormonnewsroom.org/article/church-members-encouraged-assist-refugees
deseretnews.com/article/865672124/LDS-Church-issues-statement-after-Trump-order-that-would-block-refugees.html
lds.org/manual/doctrine-and-covenants-student-manual/enrichments/enrichment-b-establishing-zion?lang=eng
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Order
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism_and_Mormonism
postandcourier.com/news/berkeley-county-sheriff-s-office-searching-for-suspect-wanted-for/article_1a0a1fce-6fd6-11e7-8925-07342231648f.html
wcnc.com/news/local/police-ask-for-help-identifying-toddler-found-in-uptown/458935459
postandcourier.com/news/south-carolina-lt-gov-kevin-bryant-joins-governor-s-race/article_86bd16ac-73a1-11e7-9fd0-d3edebc17e86.html
actionnetwork.org/events/indivisible-march-charlotte
facebook.com/charlotteindivisible/
facebook.com/progressivencpatriots/
twitter.com/indivisiblenc
facebook.com/groups/583219081868846/
facebook.com/NCharlotteSI/
facebook.com/lookouttowerclt/?ref=bookmarks
wcnc.com/news/crime/man-injured-in-west-charlotte-shooting/462425141
wcnc.com/news/local/3-east-charlotte-churches-targeted-by-thieves/462389990
wcnc.com/news/crime/man-hospitalized-after-stabbing-incident-near-east-charlotte/462381133
wcnc.com/news/local/community-remembers-citys-54th-homicide-victim-of-2017_/462268624
wcnc.com/news/education/cms-teacher-arrested-for-crimes-against-children-during-overnight-camps-cmpd-says_/462875086
wcnc.com/news/education/police-issue-urgent-warning-for-parents-after-cms-teacher-arrest/462997472
wbtv.com/story/36099170/man-admits-he-raped-a-woman-walking-her-dog-on-mcalpine-greenway
8ch.net/awyattmann/res/1.html#1
charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article166985497.html
charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article166899787.html
rt.com/usa/399617-durham-confederate-statue-protesters/
facebook.com/UpstateAntifa/
wcnc.com/news/crime/myrtle-beach-named-3rd-most-dangerous-city-by-new-report/467057619
zeemaps.com/map?group=2653404
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

State line checking in. Lots of faggots moving here from commiefornia, purge requested

No fucking shit, and each and every one of those faggots fit the stereotype perfectly. This is why we need to mount a defense.

Born in Charleston, SC. Living in Portland, OR right now. Checking in to see how my home confederate state is doing.

Mini chimpouts galore, but this is happening on both sides of the line. Its sickening considering how beautiful that area is to me.

postandcourier.com/news/suspects-at-large-after-shooting-at-northwoods-mall-in-north/article_e983cc1c-6038-11e7-8842-efca8bf09524.html

Triad here. I'll keep an ear to the ground.

How much worse is the triad than the surrounding areas. Isn't there a black college there? I went through high point once and was depressed to know that it used to be the foremost luxury furniture district of the whole country until the jews fucked us up.

GA user here, got family in Greenville. Is your dindu problem worse or better than ours? Most of our problems are divided between uppity negros and transplants from Cali and up North.

Its an epidemic, but I don't think its a coincidence anymore. I'm still sure you guys have it worse because atlanta is going to be the next chicongo/detroit. I think that's why jews have been getting dixie memorabilia out of the south to facilitate the refugees.

I'm torn between thinking Atlanta will be left to rot as the dindus and "refugees" drive away the foreign money to the suburbs or the next target, or whether they will prop it like Hollywood and slowly leech the lifeblood of the entire state to fufill their perverse goals. Truly, a wretched fate for Terminus.

Well, from what I heard, atlanta is a mini hollywood because GA has tax breaks for film making. You've been infiltrated by kikes as we are in the carolinas. That's why we need these constitutional carry laws to pass to disincentivize niggers and jews moving to our states, as they have shown to keep nigs in check when passed. IL is having a population implosion, which means that historically black cities will swell to take more gibs. Jew money printing will come to an end in the early 2020s.

Not particularly surprising or postworthy, I suppose, but a dindu argument at the downtown Raleigh McDonald's turned into a shooting after the fireworks show last night.
archive.is/L5nG9
Interesting area. 'Upscale' developments downtown full of new transplants abut historically violent dindu neighborhoods. I'm sure the realtor's brochures mentioned that part.

Winston-Salem State and North Carolina A&T are historically black colleges, but they're shit obviously. High Point is known as the heroin capital of N.C. Quite honestly a shit hole with the exception of High Point University, which is one of the top universities in amount of (((private funding))) in the nation. As for the Triad, it seems like it has become progressively worse with hedonistic degenerates like the rest of the country, but it is still one of the few places you would still see a confederate battle flag flown in front of someone's house. A lot of good ol' boys out there that honestly just need a little educational redpilling.

That's what was discussed in the charlotte meet. We both know many southern white men who are either purple pilled or demoralized by the talmudvision. Starting a "church" was discussed, but the 'mormon' approach was also brought up. I'm sorry to hear that about high point, but flying the dixie flag is something that we should do as southerners. Do you know any anons in your area?

Unfortunately, I don't know any anons. Recently relocated to Charlotte though and was in the thread about the meet-up, but I didn't want to get baited into an letter agency's trap. I am interested in the communication methods you listed in your OP. Seems like a fun and relatively easy way to communicate (and subsequently get to know strangers from the internet). I'd be very interested in getting a group together in Charlotte where members would meet monthly or something to give us the opportunity to discuss politics, literature, et cetera. This would be in the hope that friendships were formed and members would go shooting, hunting, fishing, or something similar together in their free time.

I would just like to point out that south carolina was the reason the civil war started. Thanks, retroactive nigger-lovers by proxy.

You fucked up, we had a ball eating tacos and taking turns having to piss due to free refills. You should look into a used baofeng or something to be able to get on the air waves. Some of the things talked about during the meet I don't wanna repeat here, but many of the things you mentioned were discussed. It was agreed that having a Carolina general will help increase awareness and legitimacy. The few that showed were pissed off at you no show homos. More than likely it will be sunday since it worked well with those who showed up.

THE SHILLS ARRIVE, DON'T TAKE THE BAIT

CB ch14
Marine band Ch88

But seriously, I wouldn't fuck around on the Marine band at all. Its not legal to use on land AND the Rescue 21 system can triangulate you instantly. Its the only band i know of with that sort of location infrastructure set up.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rescue_21

FRS,GMRS, MURS, and CB are where I would hang.

How is the rescue 21 system supposed to reach 300 miles inland? Have they deployed repeaters to catch broadcast bandits?

I understand your concern, but since most of the carolinas is landlocked, and since we'd be doing qrp comms for opsec, we'd be impossible to trace. The thing with license free bands is that you always have to worry if some neet is listening into comms randomly and give us away. You over estimate the use of RF since, unless you live by a dock, 88 is used mainly between ships to aid navigation. Otherwise, its like running a stop sign in the middle of nowhere. I will include cb ch 14 and MURS as back up in the next OP though, but since I personally don't have a cb rig it will be quiet until we get anons using it.

As points out, looking into it, Rescue 21 is a digital mode running on specific freqs. Why the fuck would it monitor analog fm comms on the "on the way" intership channel? Even with coastal repeaters, why would they point the antennas inland for marine distress signals?

Have a bump, destiny ruiner

To track anyone using it for anything useful. Like say computer data transfer that is encrypted. It probably monitors anything in that range because *insert terrorist attack reason here*.

State line here. Too many fucking libshit yanks here. Did the last one at Taco Hell go decently? I was too spooked to go because y'all are feds

Depends on the height of the antenna tower and your elevation. 300 miles is not crazy on vhf.

To bust people calling in fake distress calls. The system does this very well. R21 covers the whole marine band. They don't "point" it anywhere. Each tower is constantly monitoring 360deg. Only Ch16 and a few other USCG has an operator monitoring but the whole band is sampled with SDR.
Catch someone's attention and its a click of a mouse to find you.

Of ALL the bands there is only ONE with a multi-million dollar triangulation system watching it.You want to play there? Go for it.

You could boot on your local PD's frequency all day and never get caught with out tons of man power in the field. But if your on M (156-174mhz) and in range of R21 you where caught the second you clicked that PTT.

Fayettenam here, is bad as it has always been. Lived here all my life.

I was talking about meeting at an established church. It is the safest place to meet and gather.

Isn't /kennedi/ from one of those states?

I've been looking to get into HAM radio, getting a license. All the HAM meets around socal are greatest generation types, are overweight, with gook wives. Are you guys going licensed or unlicensed?

You missed out on tacos fag, but we will have to do the next one at a cookout since we kept having beaners, pajeet and nigs come sit near us. Laughably, when niggers did approximate, we just called them dindus and they were none the wiser. I know that feel about the libshit types, but we have bigger fish to fry. If any of us were alphabet, someone would have been stupid enough to bring their phone.

The church is coming and was brought up, but we all agreed that there are too many (((zionist))) loving demoralized christians to just chose one at random. Small groups were also considered, as an excuse to bring converts and what not.

When was the last time someone was busted with a fake distress call? A handheld radio, even at 10 watts and transmitting at a height, would only reach ~25 miles. You didn't answer my question as to why a digital services would monitor analog channels or interpret any traffic, especially that on non distress specific channels, as a distress signal. Thank you for your opinion.

I'm so sorry for you. I went to sharkey's once and hated it. Fucking leave, enlist in another branch or something.

MURS CH3 151.94 MHz
DPL/DTCS 627
Narrowband FM (NFM)
Get a Baofeng and a nagoya NA-701
This is Holla Forums's freq, I wanted to do 148.8 MHz but lol DOD allocated freq, so save 148.8 for SHTF.

Churches have smaller "life groups" that meet as well. Just a thought. I'll come to one, but somewhere less shit.

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

FUCKING NORMALFAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Coastal Fag still alive. God help us on the coast. Any other anons?

I also thought about 148.8mhz freeband, but thought against it for the same reason. FRS, by virtue of being VHF, has channel 14 perpetually open most places, but my experience shows that MURS ch3 isn't. Its better to save all 5 murs freqs, since 3 is used by preppers and assorted rednecks in appalachia. I will do more research on CB ch 14, hopefully I can find an old cb radio for cheap.

They do, but they are filled to the gills with sissified cuck types that get pissy when you start to discuss the idea of self defense with them. I've talked to too many of those faggots that legit think that just letting a nigger end their life is somehow "god's will". Especially since the piedmont has an epidemic of prosperity gospel good goy megachurches and smaller churches who try to emulate the style. Trust me dude, this was discussed at length, you'll just have to show up to get a recap of the good stuff. Cookout keep pajeets and beaners away, and if nigs show we just use dindu until they leave.

I'm not knocking hwy55, they're burgers are on point. I prefer cookout because they have more choice and are unabashedly christian. Where else only plays the christian XM channel AND has bible verses on cups and bags?

Chick fil a?

I like the way you think, since the first meet was on a sunday it wouldn't have made sense. If the next state line meet happens on any other day, we may do it. But, by virtue of being fried chicken, we will have to deal with increased nig probabilities. Lets see if we get any other user opinions in the AM.

I forgot the polarity for the DPL is Neg Neg, so D627N for both TX/RX, I operate with a few Holla Forumsaks that I have known since the /new/ days in the rNOVA area on this. We mostly play /k/ommando in the Hills of WV with the radios tho.

Don't worry about the preppers on MURS, yes the rednecks sometimes have theirs open rarely but we have a plan to hop "up" our pre-programmed channel list if for some reason we get back-chatter (Dual channel monitoring the same channel w/o codes) Last time we got chatter on MURS was when we got too close to a still on our little off-trail rifle hike.

Wouldn't reccomend. Chick fil a is busy every moment it is open. Without exception. Maybe a day hike would be better for meet up needs.

The DSC is only one component of R21. DSC sends your GPS location out to the R21 system if your radio has that capability.Most do not. That part never caught on. R21 is mainly used today for direction finding with plain old multi-tower triangulation because 99% of the people are running plain analog radios. Modulation scheme doesn't matter. The operator can select the FM channel or pick a carrier out of a spectrum view.
uscg.mil/hq/CG9/rescue21/features.asp

I suggest you read up on modern SDRs and their capabilities.
Cheap hobbyist SDR's can sample and archive 30mhz of bandwidth simultaneously. You think a $120K General Dynamics SDR can't sample 8Mhz? Don't think DHS wont spend a few bucks on storage space for those files?

Your cheap walmart portable with a rubber duck antenna can't hear 25miles.. OK. Right. What about a multi-site high gain antenna system at 300' each with tower top pre-amps and the whole 9yards? Think that might hear a little farther then 25 miles?

Good OPSEC should always be practiced even if you are a no one, no where. Because you never know when you might become some one,somewhere.

Good day.

That's cool, that's one of our goals man. So you see why we need should, sparingly, freeband on ghost bands like land based marine and commercial. The "dots" are dead in that regard. Hopefully in time we can share info between states but I hope your group grows with legit 5d0 1488 in hex types.

Now you know why it would have to be cookout or a hwy55 analog.

I knew you'd be back, faggot. Unless you're literally the man and are passing in house intel, pic related.

The old farts are stuck on SSB HF and 2m FM repeaters. There is a whole other part of the hobby and I think its worth getting in to if you are in to tech and electronics. A lot of the younger guys are in to DMR and one of the 100 other digital modes. Mixing computers with RF.

I play around a lot with weak signal modes like WSPR and JTMS. Also DMR (TRBO) is taking over 2m and 440. The old FM repeaters are total ghost towns now.

Sadly, as interesting as I find qrp digital modes, even chinese shitty dmr and dstar radios are >100$. WSPR text messaging is the next level of shitposting. Being an old fart I can confirm that also being a bit of a poorfag keeps me on repeaters but its all boomers or babbies.

MD380 is like $79 Amazon prime.
Its firmware has been cracked and it can do DMR voice,text as well as FM. So you can load it up with dmr and your FRS/GMRS/freeband stuff.

Expensive, Proprietary and dead.

Yep DHS always posts their capabilities on public websites. R21 never moved past 1974 and the USCG is prob still using Xtal controlled Midland lunchboxes instead of SDR's today.Have fun playing on literally the only band that is known to be fed monitored at all times 24/7. I will be everywhere else but there.

On CB 27.555 is a good freq to monitor if you do a PLL mod to an old rig.Its the freebander's calling freq.
There are established groups in the "extra channels" that fly totally under the radar and out of reach of most casuals . Listen a few kc's just above ch40 on any given afternoon when the skip rolls in. Especially on SSB.

Ch19 is truckers talking about traffic and hookers. Ch6 is Holla Forums of the airwaves. The guy with the biggest radio wins.

Also, in VA. 66 corridor. Are you active on any of the basic bitch prepper stuff like amrron/taprn? The group of goys I play spend too much time LARPing planning the political structure of the future ethnostate and too little time building actual skills.

It should have been North Carolina! SC beat us to it!

quality thread, I'm not sure we're as in need of this as the Brits or the Krauts, but I appreciate it.

GA radio user.

High power CB may cover your whole state maybe, but the VHF/UHF stuff is nowhere near state-wide, even with a repeater, unless you link tons of repeaters up.

If you goal is getting very-close-together anons to discover each other, then it would work with VHF.

OP from the Asheville thread here, its awesome to see the Carolinas anons getting together. Anyone in Western North Carolina interested in meeting up? I don't have a radio nor have the knowledge to operate one but certainly willing to learn. In exchange I have a certain set of skills I can impart.

Easy, safe place to meet up near Charlotte would be a park or Lake Norman. Fast food restaurants are always going to be busy as well as packed with niggers (especially Cookout and even Chic-fil-a… come on, it's Charlotte.) It seems ideal to meet in a more secluded location, since one won't have to autistically screech "go away dindu" inevitably many times.

Petition to eject SC from the US and have NC annex it.
Breath to Sign.

reminder that if it weren't for Norfolk/Suffolk, Richmond, and North Virginia, VA would be a solidly red state.

Fort Mill SC report in in

The Charlotte meet was rather enjoyable we need more

I was one of the people at the Charlotte meet, I'm always up in your area if you want to meet up some time, I'm working right now but I'll check the thread periodically

Nonsense friend we are all in need of this, user meet ups irl are exactly what the shills are afraid of and why threads like this always slide into Oblivion

Noted, thanks for the intel.

Y-you too.

This was discussed, thanks for your concern.

Very few showed up the first time and that was at a public place and food was offered, so meeting somewhere secluded would only increase paranoia for initiates. We didn't call the nigs dindus directly, but when discussing Holla Forums tier topics we just subbed the word to keep them calm.

We know that feel here all too well in NC. Outside of nig and kike infested cities and universities, this state is also rep as fuck. Everyone at the local level is rep, but niggers keep voting dem mayors and government strictly for gibs. This is what we want to fix, and hope to share any successes with you.

Former USMC Sniper and Assaultman here. Louisburg NC. I'm down to discuss CQB, small arms training, martial arts, small unit tactics, shaped charges, prepping, hunting, cryptography (tor, tails, pgp, gnp, crypto currencies)
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Semper fi brother. Lets see if we ever get the numbers to do a stateline training meet. I know that there are many whites who just need a push to become wn types, especially in our nigger infested states.

I'm planning on starting a right wing non-profit organization to promote free speech and counter ANTIFA god forbid they start rising here in the Carolinas. I will start it late July-August and I hope to get you fine people here to join it and hold rallies.

I'm a Charlotte fag, South, North and downtown Charlotte are fine but West and East are where it's bad.

I don't think we have the numbers to be as overt as jew backed commie groups, yet. I hope we can meet my friend, as your idea was discussed in the first meet. More than likely, the next meet up will be Sunday the 23rd of July at a tbd cookout/hwy55 type of place. In the mean time this should give as many of us piedmont types time to pick up a cheap baofeng or something, because the deeper we get into this shit the better we're gonna have to hide it. For example if we all had radios, we could meet anywhere within a few miles of a location and discuss things solely via radio. That way, our user nature could be maintained while discussing important ideas.

North Charlotte is also bad near the University area. East and West have pockets of nice neighborhoods because Charlotte is getting gentrified at an alarming rate.

Going to be moving to Fort Mill soon for work. Anything good to know about the Carolinas from a Holla Forums point of view?

It would be great if you could pass on your wisdom to Carolina anons. I am extremely interested in every topic you listed - especially small arms training, martial arts, prepping, hunting, and cryptography. I've never dabbled with combat tactics, but I know these will be essential when DOTR finally comes.

Is northern Georgia allowed? Right on the border

Fucking good! Which is why we need to get the constitutional carry laws in, to give these kikes and nigs incentive to gtfo of carolina. North Charlotte is so fucked its not even funny. Niggers have completely overrun student housing close to the college. The first meet was in Pineville, as we had anons from rock hill and fort mill who wanted to come, but it may change if we get more people who legit not want to puss out of meeting.

You're gonna love it if you avoid niggers, but its becoming harder to do so for reasons that will be explained to you if you come to the meets or, in time, attend the nets we hope to run in the south charlotte area.

Unless you did time in the Army or Marines, most anons here are basically larping with the rhetoric. We seek to change that, the ticking timebomb of the economy has forced our hand.

You better start investing in a CB rig unless you wish to make that ~5 hour drive for the meets. Hopefully we can make this an entire dixie general like the other user tried to do. You will need the help for the caliber chimpout atlanta is capable of.

I agree, once you take people out of "polite society" and talk with them, it's obvious how thin the veil really is. Deep life altering red-pilling is possible with many people with just a few conversations if done properly.

On another note, I believe that we should study Antifa and other black bloc style resistance movements' command structures and emulate them to create semi autonomous groups of young nationalists. At the moment, E celebs are leading the marches and they are only interested in monetizing their niches as "leaders of the alt-right." These guys are so worried about "purity spiraling" that the message of their rallies is getting diluted. This is exactly how the Neocon Jews cucked the Republican party. We need mostly autonomous groups around the country with captains fluent in crypto communications managing social media coordination.

you don't know how closely you've hit it on the head. I wish you lived closer, but depending on interest we may move the meet closer to central NC to compensate for you as its why we hope to make RF so important. The jews fear will increase with every

tails.boum.org/

Anons can create flash drives that can be used to boot tails and communicate much more securely then with radios. This is all going to be an FBI magnet so having a legal team is a must in my opinion. We need to know if "conspiracy charges with intent to commit hate crimes" or some bull shit could shut the thing down before it starts.

Trump has been telling alphabets to back off from wn groups and it still leaves to be seen. I like your moxie but trust me, what we plan to do is nothing """"illegal"""" but will require a measure of opsec protect each other from our increasingly complacent state and fed law enforcement. No one interested should ever be worried of breaking laws or doing time, and I promise to explain in more detail if we meet the 23rd. The most I'm willing to sacrifice to meet you is halfway near greensboro, maybe carpool an user or two with me. You dig?

You faggots better not start a church before me. I know everything about the "Mormon method".

t. Georgiafag

I'm heavily in favor of that proposal, even if it's only used to get new people comfortable with the idea of networking IRL. Meeting face to face is an intimidating prospect when we all know we're being watched on this board and understand the importance of opsec.

I'll hop on 467.712 tonight at 8pm to see if anyone else is in my city, I suggest everyone give it a try to see who else may be local to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=TC6_F8q5_es
What's the Mormon idea?
I've been converting for a year now. LDS is a white nationalist religion, we let in some honoraries, but the rules are to strict for anyone without self control to even want to be in the church. They do a great job of creating positive optics while at the same time pushing nationalism and large families.
Could our rallies possibly consist of hundreds of open carrying nationalists planting trees, cleaning up highways, ect on one day, and then high energy marches like what the Polish do with their red flares ? That would be a site to see and local media may jump on it. optics and propaganda is everything. youtube.com/watch?v=TC6_F8q5_es

I normally lurk, please forgive my shitty formatting.

I might be able to do that The meet would have to be in the evening and I'd have to verify some things but I'm very interested.

That's good to know man, I remember seeing a couple of memes that itemized the method but for the life of me I can't find it anymore. Does the method have a specific name and would make the meme easier to find? Or please make a handy dixiefag friendly how to jpg

Understandably, which is why the first meet was a success that more than one person showed up. We hope to convince others with time that it isn't a honeypot by having active discussion. Well if you monitor 14 tonight at 8 I won't be there because I'm gonna be busy. How's tomorrow sound? I am the matthews user who lives elevated, so I should cover at least 15mi at 8w.

Its the way they have indoc'ed you into their heretic cult. I'm bullying you but its why I have researched their success and they were dumb enough to publish material on it. It will be essential to what we wish to accomplish.

You wanna be our soros? Pineville, Myers Park, South Park, Cotswold, and Uptown are your only bets to live mostly nigger free if you're a city slicker. If you're a country boy, the picking's easier.

That would limit us to cookout and we'd have to be there 6pm at the latest to discuss relevant topics calmly and be home at a godly hour. Depending on how things go we may have a mini meet in charlotte to compensate your tardiness. I'm already asking off from work to be there, try to clean your plate for that day.

Just avoid the shitty areas. The BBQ is pretty good at Mac's.

Also
>from hatechan
Niggers, join a local gun club or something and find each other that way, jesus tittyfucking christ do not meet up off of here.

Too late faggot, fearmongering doesn't work when we've already meets under our belt. What gun club are you a part of? We're losing too many white men to this kind of shit, we need to save the willing before the collapse:

thegoldwater.com/news/4780-North-Carolina-Fugitive-Comments-On-Own-Facebook-Wanted-Poster

This guy could have been one of us if we didn't let fear keep us from our purpose.

I saw what the church was doing from a pragmatist perspective, read their doctrines, and joined on my own. to tell you the truth, Carl Jung, Miguel Serrano, Kek, and pseudo-government meme magic reports drove me to the church. I've realized that people don't have ideas, Ideas have people. The majority of those who attend church dont really understand what is really going on, but it has to be that way for the system to function. I also believe that their genealogy programs are the key to unraveling the Holohoax. The Jews forced the church to stop investigating and "baptizing" the 6 gorillian a few years ago, but not before baptizing Hitler and his family and all ranking members of his cabinet.

Lets keep up the NC threads and build something worthwhile.

Image is President Heber J Grant 7th profit of the Mormon Church.

Unfortunately I'm in another state. I'll be on the airwaves hoping to expand the scope of this idea beyond the CLT metro. Any lurkers feeling left out by the CLT-centric group should use this as a chance to find other anons.

One of the anons from the past meet here, you guys need to get over the fear mongering we aren't doing anything illegal what so ever so it doesn't matter, yes it's a little iffy when meeting some one irl from the web but you have to step up and take that chance, there has already been a successful meet up and nothing but good came out of it and that's what we need more than anything if we want to stem the tide in our area we can be keyboard warriors all we what but that only does so much and only on the internet.

Sorry for the grammer/ run off sentences I just got off work and I'm tired but I'll still monitor this thread from time to time

It's your opsec to squander.

Oh, you meant cb ch 14, sorry bro but I don't have HF at the moment. Cb needs the sun to propagate, so if we have any cb nets it would have to be done Sunday afternoon to guarantee butts in seats and participation.

Though your need of epistemology is noted, catholicism and orthodoxy offer you the truth without the heresy. But it is good from a wn perspective so I can see why the Mormons attracted you. Cheers.

Black Mountain/Swannanoa user reporting in equipped with baofeng loaded with local PD freqs. This thread is seriously comfy.

fuck Mormons

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre

Lived here all of mine too, Fayanon. Or should that be Namanon? Escaped for a few years for college but moved back. Looking to buy land outside of cumb co. ASAP, going the homestead route.

Lol what ever you say kiddo

Poles are the natural ally of the Southerner

GVL here, planning to tune in at 8pm, make contact if you want.

Lol right on

So are the Hungarians.

nvm im retarded

I'm in Durham if any of you fags want to get a beer sometime.

I'm down for meet on Sunday.

Southern Pride World Wide baby.

Up in Boston now surrounded by transgender yankee filth. Miss my home so dearly…

right on, I have a secure line at [email protected]/* */ if you want to shoot me a message.

I'm right around the corner from you in Oteen, shoot me an email at my secure line: [email protected]/* */

Good to see connections being made.

As of right now the meet is Sunday the 23rd, place and time tbd. We may have a meet in charlotte and have another one in greensboro on the same day depending if the central NC user can meet halfway.

Kentucky boy here, you Carolina boys are welcome in my fine state any day as well, love you faggots, no homo

carolina bbq is shit but cheerwine and cookout are fucking great

Long live dixie my dude, keep talking that shit while you enjoy our meat.

This is the sort of shit that's starting to happen here
>wsoctv.com/news/local/charlotte-area-man-accused-of-trying-to-fly-isis-supporter-with-airline-buddy-pass/544965324

Western Carolina isnt too far out depending on which part of Kentucky you're at, shoot me a message at [email protected]/* */

i aint about that honeypot life

I personally know that guy and he's cool, just a bit ambitious to make friends in the mountains. Can you blame him?

Believe what you want. Being frozen by fear of the fed is what is stalling our movement. Trust and believe they play a big psyops to make us think they are more powerful than we are. In fact they are afraid, very afraid of what motivated citizens can do.

Thanks for the endorsement! Very true, I'm looking to meet likeminded folks, I'm the OP from the Asheville thread. It's a vicious den of leftists and it is motivation to stand up for what I believe in.

1v1 me you fucking faggot! ahh I'm just kidding you have shit taste in BBQ but we're cool

youtube.com/watch?v=oAq1NTM3Vvs

Perry Stone: "I was right outside of Charleston South Carolina and in this vision I was in a duplex and there was a woman taking pictures at the bottom, I could see the city, it was a real clean, nice city, clear day and I looked over to the right and I saw a bridge in the bridge had a big interstate sign that said Charleston and I knew I'm near Charleston South Carolina it must be across the bridge, well I didn't know there were bridges connecting there, I had no idea because I had never preached in Charleston… and all of a sudden I saw a dark cloud forming I said “oh my goodness is trouble coming and this lady is out taking pictures and I'm trying to hit the window saying get to safety, get to safety."

You shut your whore mouth. Texas is better, but Indiana's jockstrap has shit bbq.

This is the sort of shit that makes me wanna be orthodox. Has this "profit" ever had one of his ramblings come true?

No saturday meetups in the works? Particularly towards the coast

The Carolinas are the best states in the Union, they'd go great as an independent nation

Mate, you're on your own if you wanna have a meet on the coast, this thread is to make it easier to find local souls. Hopefully, with increased participation, we can have a meet in the center of the carolinas like Rockingham. I would recommend that distant parties invest in a cb rig start sharing intel off the internet. Having a ham license would also help.

If the day comes that the carolinas stand alone, I hope we already have the structure in place to do what needs to be done. That's why we're here. I hope all of dixie can share in the triumph of our collective will.

Hell anybody in the Tallahassee FL area

sheckels, goyim.

Anti slide bump, contact your representatives for constitutional carry.

So, our meet isn't finalized because we're waiting on this faggot? We can't just wait on one person. No matter how helpful they may be, at this point we need numbers and stategy.

Sorry about that, I cant make it this Sunday. I lurk daily and will keep an eye out for more NC threads.

I was talking with my friend about this thread at lunch and wanted to point out a few things that may help.

I think it is a great idea to organize to prevent the great state of NC from turning into another statistic state.

HOWEVER

Going full fledged ultra far right autist is a great way to get shut down. Start talking about killing folks or disrupting government operations and you've got an alphabet soup enema in your future no matter who is sitting in the Oval Office. You need tight control of the narrative and mission to succeed. You can't be against black people, or jews or leftists, you have to be against a culture. A culture of degenerancy, welfare, gibs, disrespect, etc can be opposed by providing an alternative to that culture. Promote civic and national pride and duty, stewardship of the nation and resources, traditional values, etc.

It's smart to start small and develop positions but I hope you understand you can't fight in it in the shadows. You will have to go legit and out in the world with a strong provable message and demostrate your commitment and fortitude in the face of opposition. Think mormons, boy scouts, nra. The second you start throwing around nigger and kike and shit you lose legitimacy in the eyes of your potential recruits and without constant new blood the movement will die. Talking over CB and secured comms is cool and all, but thats not gonna give you the numbers to sway votes and secure positions.

Fayetteville, GA is called the same thing. Does every Fayetteville suck?

Also, I'm a Georgiafag, but part of the family is from NC. Kick some asses.

leave my state you fucking pussy

Kentucky fag here anything to help keep the South southern.

Holy shit we are being slid today, the jew fears hwite coop.

Its not this Sunday doofus, the one in question was for Sunday of the 23rd. has a point, until you can square your shit away we have to plan around you. As of right now, I'm thinking to have it at 2pm again but at the cookout in pineville, which is also 485 exit 64 but towards town. But considering I'm also free this sunday…

any anons make it this sunday too?

You're either a shill or one of the pusses who didn't show the first time. You weren't there to know what was discussed but you assume that we walked into a restaurant full of shitskins goosing and saluting like a bunch of alt kike neo nazis. That sort of half hearted bullshit is what makes all the (((mainstream))) far right groups the jokes they are. I appreciate your input, but I don't want critique on what you assume we've discussed, we want you to show up and help get this up off the ground.

Sure looks that way, which is a pity because LaFayette was essential to our liberation.

There was a Charlotte meet? Wtf I need to be on here more. Also will consitutional carry fucking pass?!!!! Also niggers are responsible for the murders rise but thank God for the white wedge in South Charlotte.

It's funny and sad, that everybody here listens to nigger music.

Lurk more faggot.

Yeah, except that a lot of the people who live in the white wedge, especially closer to uptown, are naught but mindless good goy who are going to be enriched as soon as money dries up for all the overtime CMPD is giving babysitters just to keep nigs from chimping.

Not a shill and not a PR fag. I didn't even see this thread until 2 days ago so didn't know about the CLT meet up, either way Im Raleigh so probably wouldnt have made it. There are so many goddamn kekistan meet up pics out there that while I didnt assume thats what the meet up was like, you cant deny there isnt reason to pause. My 2 cents basically boils down to taking what works from other organizations and making new doctrine. A lot of right leaning groups are useless because of inaction and impotent leadership. Just tired of seeing another that could do good fall into that trap. I get the anonymous nature at first, but honestly the best way to not give a shit if an alphabet agency sits in, is to make sure nothing goes on during a meet up to allow them to act. My ass isnt going to jail for being at the right place and right time with the wrong people.

They might listen to nigger music but I don't care for all your shit-talking on my territory. The CMPD are doing the nigger's a favor, there's a lot of us who would have heyday if nigger's came over here. That's why all those BLM protests were in the university area and downtown. Niggers don't fuck with the suburbs boy.

Speak for yourself faggot.

Lol if niggers can organize they would burn down south clt. But that's why it's a if. The white wall is the only reason why nigs don't come down there. Why are you trying so hard to act tough?

You really aren't doing yourself any favors.

Enjoy your overspeculated housing and NO SPACE. There's a quarter million niggers surrounding you in the wedge, with 300k of the whites being cucked commie types. You've been warned.

I'm not trying, it comes naturally.

Nigger many of us own multiple properties, enjoy an uneventful life outside the city.
I don't need a warning for what I've spent my entire life dealing with. It's the niggers (and you apparently) who lack foresight,

I'm down for another meet soon the 23rd sounds good

I have no interest in meeting strangers from the internet.

Then what the fuck are you doing here? I shit talked your favorite starbucks and you started sperging out about tolerating nigger music and daddy's money. Learn to be a big boy who doesn't frown when teased and maybe we'll let you into the kool kids klub internet tough guy, really? :^)

This is what our tax dollars are funding. This is why we need to start local meme warfare. These goddamn heebs and their puppets are using our own tax dollars against us:

>richmond.com/news/national-world/ap/report-no-easy-alternative-for-unc-center-for-civil-rights/article_a4ecf352-d096-510c-b0c6-bd7918207719.html

You didn't even mention starbucks, but if you have to ask they all seem the same to me.
lol I think I'm good

Were there any girls at the first meeting?

Really dude? Women should only show up if they want get married to a proud white man. Women are the worst thing for any sort of community, especially wn.

Good, I wouldnt have meet up if there was a woman.

Hell no, women are what broke up my last group and I'll never trust one to do a man's job.

Travelers Rest / Fort Mill / Indian Land Reporting In

I'm from Travelers Rest, SC and my civilian job is in Fort Mill, SC. I've lived all over the Carolinas.

You can do 10mph over the limit and not be pulled over.

No helmet on motorcycles in SC, but you have to wear them in NC.

Both states are very gun friendly.

You're never too far away from good, small town folk.

The cities are rampant with dindus and carpetbaggers.

If you're going to work in the city, live outside the limits.

Gas is always cheaper in SC.

Duke's Mayonnaise or GTFO.

Fort Mill born and raised, I pass through travelers rest a good bit when I head out to the mountains out that way, I love it out there

Nice to have you on board, do you happen to have cb comms?

Holy city reporting in…
cb/vhf
willing to do anal

What should a beginner do to get into radio? Any recommended sources of info?

>>>/hamradio/
>>>/k/481194

CB and some VHF/UHF bands don't require a license, meaning that you can operate them with some things in mind. There's also a good shtf thread on /k/ with comms info. Eventually I hope that this becomes a dixie wide operation where we have biweekly cb net to pass info off the internet. CB is cheap and easy since there's lots of used equipment in good condition floating around craigslist, 100$ would get you on the air and youtube has good intros too.

Thanks. Would love to report in from outer cape cod. I will get into this. Any beginner equipment recommendations?

Really? Why would you even live in Massachusetts?

Not my choice and can't leave yet. Boston is insanely corrupt, but you'll find good white people in the more rural towns. Some have surprisingly traditional views. This is still the oldest part of the country.

I'm down.

Yea, I have a couple Wouxon and Baofeng radios.

I'm currently in the service in TN/KY.

When's the next meet up?

Well the meet is on the nc/sc state line, do you really wanna make the drive? I recommend getting cb gear and standby for the cb nets. I guess it bears repeating…

SITREP

'AS OF NOW THE MEET IS JULY 23, 2PM AT THE COOKOUT AT I485 IN SOUTH CLT"

REGIONAL CAROLINA CB CH 14 NETS ARE PENDING ENOUGH LOCALLY KNOWN OPERATORS THAT CAN BE CONTACTED LOCALLY In the mean time, acquire CB gear if possible.

CONTACT LOCAL REPS FOR CARRY PASS

Have some shanties for your troubles

Yea, I'm not going to be able to make that.

I separate from the Army in August, thankfully.

I'll get it next time.

That's quite alright, I wouldn't want to leave the military anytime soon if I were you, I would at least be reserves. We are going to try to make carolina meets every month or so and the cb nets a bit more frequently.

In local news…

2 plead guilty in Winston-Salem man's fatal stabbing
wmbfnews.com/story/35826798/2-plead-guilty-in-winston-salem-mans-fatal-stabbing

Nigger and coalburner kill ANOTHER NIGGER desperate enough to even want to fuck them but they were stupid enough to fuck him before asking for money. This is why we need to start assembling.

$10 says meth or some other substance was involved

Durham reporting in. I don't have a radio though.

Durham reporting in. I don't have a radio though.

oh shit, you guys did it?!

dont dox yourself user from last thread

oops

why do you have a 255x123 10kb image on your computer in 2017?

Nah, they were probably just addicted to it.

Because its cool to be retro again.

You have a guy NE of Raleigh who wants to start a group. Hopefully he checks in. Carolina is too big to have just one group, we just need RF Comms to pass into, get consensus, and shitpost. Perhaps he has a radio to sell you? Or you can get your own baofeng, they are really cheap and if you're lucky you can find it used local.

We did, and it lots of ground rules were established. We hope to be able to share in the future. But we need brave bodies to want to meet and lay the groundwork for IRL Holla Forums ops.

I'll shop around for a radio. I plan on making the trip up to charlottesville next month, and it'd be nice to have some fellow nc anons in tow.

Hey guys idk if you saw or not yet but the Confederate battle flag flies once again on South Carolinas state capitol, if I knew about it Monday I would have gone down to witness it but I had ALOT to do because I work in landscaping lol

Because that's how I roll

Even if nothing ever comes of this, RF comms will be essential during times where cell services isn't available or sensitive info is to be passed without the internet.

You didn't take a picture? I hope you're right, now we just need it here in NC.

No sorry mane I saw it passing through when I was heading back up to fort Mill from Charleston visiting my fam

Curious, how did you find that data? I would like to see what those demographics look like further down south Blvd towards Pineville… Even though it's probably all Hispanic

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/
Take it with a grain of salt, this is based on the 2010 census, meaning that as of now the data is 7 years old. For example, there are a lot more niggers and pajeets in Matthews than I was lead to believe because of it, and its why I hope to move before things get worse. But yes, South Blvd is a mini mexico at this point. Are you the fort mill user from the first meet? If so, contact me so we can test our radio reception. The fire rises

Lol yea it's me I'll hit you up time I'm off work and yea that map is a little too old for me unfortunately this area has grown so much even since then

Longview NC.
We used to have the most hoodlums per capita in the state, but now they have gotten old, and been replaced by MS13 and Asian gangs. I miss the old biker gangs that used to beat the fuck out of dindos.

Hannah's BBQ is the shit though.

After reading the SC meetup thread and the SHTF Radio thread it occurred to me that I know fuckall about radio.

What should you buy if you want to talk statewide? How about nationally? What if you want to obscure your tx position? I heard crypto is illegal over CB and other radio, are there any loopholes? How enforced is the "no encryption" rule.

Pic related, the only radio I've ever known.

What do you know, I'm a faggot who can't create a thread properly.

So we have a TR-fag and a GVL-fag, anyone else want to meet in Falls Park the same day/time as the CLT meet?

I'm a Greensboro native and I've been working in Durham for the past few weeks.

I thought Greensboro was bad, but let me just say that this place completely sucks. It's full of nogs. Their driving is especially bad here–I was following one yesterday and he almost spun off the road while taking a simple protected left turn, and then nearly caused another accident not a half mile away. Which is not remarkable, but the person who was in front of him was also an upstanding negro and decided to drive into oncoming traffic for a bit, just to show the other one he wasn't going to be shown up. A few days ago one was tailgating me and jiving to rap music with his whole goddamn car.

Service everywhere is incompetent, unprofessional, and slow. The white people here are either irretrievably pozzed or are no better than niggers themselves. I was dealing with a white city employee today and the man refused to do his job because it would involve walking 100 feet away and it was hot out. Durham needs an enema.

HOLY SHIT, HOW ABOUT ALL THIS SLIDING LATELY? THE JEW FEARS US

Damn dude, I thought you died. I'm working myself these days but I'll keep an eye out for your message.

Yeah, lots of hispanics near Hickory, and I'm sure many more pissed off hwites we can recruit.

Start your own thread if all you're gonna do is be tsundere over our objectively better pork marination methods.

My heart gladdens every time I make an user realize just how important non internet based RF comms is and will be in the coming years. CB is good entry level, as during the day you, with a proper set up, can have propagation in the thousands of miles. It also doesn't require a license to use. That should satisfy our state and regional needs for the time being. When you propagate via skip, because your signal is echoing off the atmosphere, it makes you harder to triangulate but not impossible. Without skip, you'd be easy to find with a directional antenna. If you get caught encrypting or flagrantly abusing even license free bands, pepper your angus for federal PMITA prison. Baofengs are good for about 15 miles if you get the BFF9 V2+, but a UR5R V2+ will get you about 10 miles transmit with an upgraded antenna. A good CB rig (radio, antenna, power supply) will run you about 100$ and I would argue that its more important to have as a mobile baofeng or wouxun, but the latter are cheaper and easier to set up and operate.

You may want to start a GA specific thread, as you have the same problem that we do here in carolina: Too much land to cover to have just one statewide meet.

I know your feel bro. Downtown raleigh is an open air jail of nigger bums, literal DAS RITE black israelites, and terminal liberals. They are shitting up our fine cities for the (((gibs))) heebs and their nig pets keep giving out with our money.

The Dixie pig in rock hill is the bees knees they got some of the best bbq around

IMAGINE THAT, KIKE PUPPETS SCARED OF THE DRANO
>postandcourier.com/news/south-carolina-election-officials-refuse-voter-data-request-from-president/article_171a3c1c-6267-11e7-ab16-dfbddffd5940.html

This is how ridiculous these commies are:
S.C. Republican Party Chairman Drew McKissick said he will buy the S.C. voter data — as is allowed by state law — and send it to the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity.

ANTISLIDE BUMP, 7/23 MEETUP IS GO, CB/HANDHELD NETS TBD

All the people moving into all these new apartments are overwhelmingly liberal, and no good for the area. Much of their work seems to center around the warehouse district where our contemporary art museum has approached self-parody levels of poz.

I'm also highly irritated that the NC Museum of Art is greatly expanding its African Collection. The "WE WUZ KANGZ" crowd has been working overtime lately convincing academics that a wooden ooga-booga mask deserves to be within 100 feet of the Rodin collection.

Which is why I'm happy I bullied that cityslicking faggot earlier in the thread. Its ridiculous just how faggoty uptown and the surrounding areas of charlotte are compared to the subrural parts of it. Worse still is how a white here can be brainwashed into thinking their local tyrone wouldn't be the first one to rob/rape/kill them if the popo wasn't constantly patrolling the only majority white areas of the city left. The kind of filth you describe is effecting even the actual arts like theatre. A year ago, the local matthews play house tried to run a play called "urinetown" as though we were as pozzed as those degenerates are. Needless to say, the advertisements didn't last a month before threats of shoah made them rethink their selection. It only played twice before being pulled.

charlotteobserver.com/entertainment/article59314818.html

GVL is in SC though.

Google gave me the airport code, which is why I thought it was in georgia. That's one thing I'll never understand about the south how every state has every town name in it. Why do we do this to ourselves? Still though, that would be a bit of a hike to make for the charlotte meet.

Honestly what do you expect it's Charlotte

I was proposing a separate meet in Greenville as an alternative for upstate anons as there seem to be several here. I vote to meet in Falls Park.

Also, the reason there are so many Greenville and Greenevilles in the south is because Nathanael Greene was single handedly responsible for winning the Revolutionary War with his campaign in the southern colonies.

Charlotte is being overrun, and that's why I got out. I'm in rural Concord now, and it is fucking great.

Yeah I know, its also why we have the same problem with LaFayettes/Fayettesville and the other heroes.

I do hope you can get an eastern carolina meet going, any more anons in that ao?

Man I miss living close to concord, there's so much to do in that area. If it wasn't for all the nigs in university city and kannapolis I don't think I would have moved east. Are you coming to the SCLT meet?

well fuck now im stuck with a mix of pride and envy

How so? I'm that user, my IP reset.

Jesus Fucking Christ…

How does no one get that there is a Greenville in SC and that it's by far the largest Gville in the south? We have already had multiple GVL/Upstate anons reveal themselves in this thread, it's ripe for a meet.

It's only the 4th fastest growing city in the country.

I wouldn't brag about your shithole Kentucky town growing so quickly: Its probably nig gib refugees from detroit/chicongo, carpetbaggers, or kikes. I can't wait to visit you in Iowa. Any other anons in Greenville, NC?

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Califag here, help meeeee. How do I get desert scum off my streets?

You're just begging to be bullied. I went to Columbia, the only place I hated more than Jacksonville, NC. Maybe you and can cry over your stale town names. But seriously, you guys should have a meet in the middle like Clinton, and I would not mind making the trip in one of your future meets in Columbia

No pity for the stupid I'm afraid

>>>/reddit/

Wandering PA user here, what's with all the hubbub?

You have clearly never been to the one by my place.
It pains me because it's good and cheap, but fuck it I don't need the extra grease.

There's one near my house that I avoid because on top of the dindu clientele, the coon workers there will fuck up even the simplest orders. Once I ordered a chicken quesadilla box, and the stupid niggers gave me a grilled chicken main and fries. It wasn't even someone else's order. Now if I get a hankering for that good southern stuff I go to one a county over because its mostly good hwite teenagers on both sides of the counter. You know shit's fucked when there's a cop playing babysitter there at nightfall. No shit there's one in Charlotte they had to build a police station next to because of all the chimping and beaning out that happened there. I would hate to be the owner of chimp central cookout franchises, they're such easy targets to rob I'm surprised it doesn't happen more.

You need backup my friend, meet with the greenville user, I'm sure if you fags set a date you'd attract a lurker or two.

I deserved that, didn't I? I ain't even mad, that's funny.

Even Satan needs bullying sometimes.

Anti slide bump.

Raleigh here.
Good to see renewed interest in HAM radio. My friend's dad is a HAM operator and growing up he'd drop redpills on me. I'll never forget when he said that the government probably did 9/11 on September 13th, 2001. The open airwaves seem more secure than the internet right now. Sure, the FCC can triangulate someone's position if they want to, but you'd have to be planning some serious business to pique their interest.

That's exactly the point, its why we need to start networking to get our dankest memes and ideas away from jews who spend money trying to undermine our ideologies. If you see that guy, see if he has any cb gear he can give you. I, as OP, hope to have cb myself by summer's end to start a cb net to pass info to other southerners.

I think you're the 4th person in that area, more than enough for an irl Holla Forums cell.

FUCK
If we were already organized we could have done something about this:

fuck yes
regional threads are absolutely essential
especially in US, where online there is a majority of y'all, and so it makes sense to better direct your efforts like so.

this way you can focus on local politics that otherwise would go under the radar on a national level
also means you can have a more policy-focused strategy - particularly improtant in US where states have so much power
this means you focus on actual politics as well - not just meta junk

great stuff! Godspeed to you all!

how embarrassment

Greenville wrecks all of you faggots.

Which one, homo?

Hey dude for some reason it's taking forever for my radio to get here

Obligatory read:

babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=inu. 32000002647255;view=1up;seq=25

I'm sorry to hear that dude, did you get it through amazon?

Columbia reporting in. Would be interested in a meet. Don't see many anons in this thread down this way. No radio either.

You got a sitrep on the radio dude?

Good! You have 2 anons in your ao, hopefully they will chime in soon and you guys can set up a meet. We are way behind the curve, considering what is going on these days.

Pretty obvious this is the original Poinsett highway location, my guy.

Pic extremely related

Good, now there's about 4 anons in east sc that would make a good meetup. Get on it, unless you want me to wipe your dicks for you too. You got a radio?

Get a radio asshole, baofengs are about 35$ new for the ur5rv2+.

I'm in the army my dude. Won't be back in the Carolinas for a few more months.

I'm in the army for a few more months. Won't be back in Carolina until then.

I have several radios.

We need a discord, telegram, or something like that.

We're going deeper, my friend. Standby until you get back, I hope to have something for you until then.

You

Yea, I'm an idiot and put in the wrong billing address I got it fixed though and it should be here this week, I when ahead and got the extended battery too.

In other news though I found out that last night 180,000 gallons of raw sewage was dumped into the Catawba river outside of Charlotte I'm assuming some were in lake Wylie

Yeah I heard about that shit too?EPA or state equivalent must be into job security these days. I know for a fact that there are lots of niggers working water treatment in the county, so I wouldn't put it past them to start sabotaging to maintain their gibs.
That's cool too man, you should have it in time for the meet next week.

Well fuck. I live like 3 miles from Lake Wylie on the NC side.
WCU user from last thread

Yea it sucks right they really like keeping the Catawba shitty, you know it's one of the most polluted body of water in the u.s.

If I lived in NC and was able to go to school WCU is were I would have gone I love it out that way it's so beautiful

Oh yeah. Its beautiful out there. It sucked that the fires made it miserable to go outside when the leaves changed this past fall.

Yea I don't doubt it, I was out there at black balsam knob the day the big fire at South mountain state park started I remember watching helicopters fly in to dump water on it

Any Alamance/Randolph/Chatham County anons here?

ain't it true that if the carolinas joined up they would be the 9th biggest state, and give like 30 EVs?

You have 2 at least near your ao.

CENTRAL NC ANONS, ASSEMBLE

Hey faggot, are you gonna man up and make it to the coming meet?

don't listen to this faggot, he's a cop

You wish, faggot.

This country is fucked

Depends on if I can get a ride from a fellow Holla Forumsack i know IRL there

Heart of Lexington here. Stay safe anons, have a cold one and try not to get too wet with all the storms about.

Here you go guys, this is a pretty big local happening at least for me considering it happened right by me

charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article161506438.html

Good! Just like last time, we will be doing nothing illegal, all we ask is that you turn your phone off and leave it in the car. If you can't tell with the shilling in and out of this thread, these meets are something jews obviously don't want us to do. This will be the second meet and greet, from here, operation will be discussed and formalized.

7/23 MEET IS GO, 2PM @ COOKOUT EXIT 61 I485. WEAR A BUTTONED SHIRT AND BELT. NO PHONES ALLOWED, MEET FREQ IS FRS CH 14. CHALLENGE IS AS FOLLOWS

Lol I do enjoy the call challenges

Do it my dude good times are to be had

Our enemies grow bolder:

This fucking kike wants to shoot blacked porn using our appalachian white women.

Pls send help there are too many hippyfags here

Are we weimar status yet?

The black sun rises if kikes think they will continue to get away with this.

I'm actually going to be up that way not this coming weekend but the following one Wich is the last weekend in July camping with my brother if you want to meet up

Yea fuck that on all levels i would give my left nut to shut that down PERMANENTLY

Any Appguys up that way? We need to shut this fucking KIKE down before this shit even begins.

I live on the south side of charlotte but I'm up that way all the time, that shit right there is making my blood boil I'll drive up there in a second if I need too

Right now there are I think 2.5 guys in west nc. One visits. Do you have a radio?

ANY ANONS NEW TO THE THREAD, BEFORE YOU GIVE YOUR LOCATION, GET A GODDAMN RADIO

Why would I wish that? And make it a (2) faggot.

ANDERSON CO, SC ELDERLY WHITE WOMAN DIES DEFENDING HERSELF FROM ARMED NIGGERS

>americanews.com/story/guns/2015/10/26/76-year-old-woman-confronted-3-attackers-opts-take-matters-own-hands-photos

The nigger who shot her was already a felon with active warrants.

Can we meme making NOVA part of DC? Sure, DC would gain electoral votes and VA would lose some, but at least VA would be red.

GREENVILLE, SC MEET IS A GO

Date & Time: 7/23, 2pm
Contact Frequency, Challenge, OpSec: Same as CLT meet:

I figure we can walk and talk, nothing is better for productive conversation than a good walk through the park.

Hell yea guys that's what I like to see

Don't feel bad, the ego of our SC brothers is palpable when they so easily forget how many of our cities bare the same names.

THAT'S WHAT'S UP Godspeed our southern brethren! Because we're further along we'll pass you any info and opinions we come up with.

Hey people. Are any of you on the Daily Stormer? There are book clubs that are set up for IRL meetups like the ones you are discussing

No that's some cringy shit nice try though

Think that if you like, I am talking about a real networking opportunity. As long as good people of like mind are meeting IRL and networking, that is what's most important, how we get connected is irrelevant. Hail Victory!

This faggot sounds like an infomercial.

Hey man, don't be a douche because I reached out, I am in the real world making real connections. If you value the movement and the 14 words it's not reflected in your attitude. Keep LARPing as you like but remember the site I referenced. Stay fashy!

Negative ghost Rider I like the idea of not being subverted but here's a (((you))) any ways for effort

Hello Mr. FBI Informant

Kek willing, you fudgepackers will make a mighty group of fashy warriors on your own one day, good luck and farewell goys

Idk about the other guys in hear but as some one from the first meet I can say we don't want to align with people who larping as neo Nazis, oathcucks, kekistany civ-nat types or anything else alt-light

Take it from a guy that built a group from scratch, don't purity spiral, there's plenty of time for that later. Weed out the morons that push violence and illegal sh*t but focus on networking with people that support white rights. Social first, political later, building the relationships and trust is first and foremost.

I might be moving there in half a year.

Go make your own fucking thread, nobody cares about your dick waving. Especially since off the bat you started shilling the stormer when nobody asked.

I'll wave my dick wherever I please. Instead of mentioning the Stormer I guess I should have posted my email or phone number, right? I am not shilling, just saying it's a medium you can use to connect with like minded people. We're stronger together so quit being a taint sniffer trying to run me off

That's essentially what we discussed in our first meeting and in Shure we will again

No

I'm not trying to co-opt your group but local goys are good to find. We seem to be 2 here, 3 there, with no knowledge of each other and
at best, loose affiliations between lots of small groups. When I learn of local goys I reach out. Sorry if I intruded but there are like minded comrades in your area and now you know where to find us!

Please leave, you don't even live in the south and no one is interested in joining good goy outfits like yours.

ANYONE WHO HAS DONE ANY RESEARCH INTO JEWS AND THEIR SCHEMES KNOWS THAT THE HEBREW -IM SUFFIX IS USED FOR PLURAL. FOR THIS SHILL TO NOT KNOW THAT TELLS YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THEM

Lol, ok buddy. Best of luck to you folks. You know where to find us if you're ever interested in branching out and meeting like minded GOYS. Hail Victory!

SC NIGGER MUSEUM PAID FOR WITH TAX DOLLARS

>postandcourier.com/business/international-african-american-museum-unveils-family-research-center/article_25f71798-6b2f-11e7-8fb3-0bcd1f146570.html

Evidently they will have an ancestry.com type thing to show everyone as having nigger blood. I can't wait for the videos of people physically impossible of possessing nigger blood showing 10% or more. This is the shit that needs to end.

At least it wasn't an anchor baby

>thegoldwater.com/news/5354-Illegal-Mexican-In-South-Carolina-Kills-Baby-In-Restaurant-s-Bathroom

Now that these spics know that the jig is up, it seems that their true colors are coming out. If only they were all so kind.

Some how I'm not surprised, they were probably some ms-13 gang banger from El salvidor

Absolutely disgusting, I mean at least is was an anchor baby but still the mindset they had to have to process that as a good idea is beyond me (hey let's go throw your newborn in the trash after work it will be fine ;) ) like wtf animals

Having lived around niggers and mexicans, they have no concept of propriety and time, as its glorified by their profligate culture.

THIS. I worked with hispanics that couldn't even tell time, look at the clock and be confused.

Really looking forward to the CLT meetup. I'm hoping some great things come from it.

I know it's late in the thread guys but watch out for people like this guy up here shilling the daily stormer and anything else TRS related we don't want to be co-opted by these alt-light kike lovers

I personally reported each of those posts but nothing happened. What a terrible shill.

Likewise, its time we start to work together.

What's the best beach?
Wilmington is the one I usually head out to, it for some reason feels like a shorter drive than Topsail, even though Topsail is a few miles closer.

Surf City is legit, They have a nice beach and arcade near the ocean. Morehead City is a nice little NE style fisherman's town. Emerald Isle and Chalotte are your best bets for Officer daughters and civie dixie girls though.

I've found the traffic is actually shittier at Surf City, than at Wilmington. But you're right about Surf City being a little cozier, it's mostly a fishing beach.

3 years at lejeune dude, I went everywhere trolling for puss. Have you tried wrightsville beach? It usually has a better college/civie girl ratio after july 4th, because there aren't anymore holidays until labor day.

Seriously, this sliding is the fucking worst.

>>>/out/

Goes to show how important these threads and meet ups really are

I'm the OP you fucking idiot.

Jews really are scared of actual cooperation. I hope both our meets go well.

NOT EVEN THE RICH ARE SAFE FROM NIGGERS

>wcnc.com/mb/news/local/sexual-assault-attempted-kidnapping-reported-in-south-charlotte_/458027124

Just goes to show that yuppie faggot that the "white wedge" is already being eyeballed by dindus and even over time isn't cutting it anymore.

I like Carolina Beach, its close to Wilmington and pretty laid back, cops don't harrass people unless they're acting like complete assholes, hotel and airbnb rates are pretty reasonable, if you ever go get some donuts from Britt's, best damn sugary mess you'll put in your mouth

Thanks for the heads up.
I think I did some time ago.
I haven't been down to the beach since the fourth, actually, I'll see what things are like.

So what happened to the rest if the thread

Disregard that post^^^^^ my computer was acting up

REMINDER FOR 7/23 MEETS TOMORROW

CLT MEET IS GO. 2PM @ COOKOUT EXIT 61 I485

GVLSC MEET IS GO. 2PM @ FALLS PARK
Recommended meet up is at the mill or somewhere landmarked and shaded. Up to GVLSC anons.

SOP
'''WEAR A BUTTONED SHIRT AND BELT
NO PHONES ALLOWED
MEET FREQ IS FRS CH 14'''

CHALLENGE

LDS church org is completely pozzed despite having pretty good members. Do not give them 10% of your income. Also, if you look at their theology just a little bit closer, you'll realize that ZOG is literally their end goal, and that Brigham Young pushed theocratic communism (though the student manuals have been mostly whitewashed out of this, and the BYU pages on it have a lot of weasel words used to obscure what actually happened). They'll literally assign you to one of the twelve tribes of Israel when you get your patriarchal blessing (even though 99% of their members are proclaimed to be from Ephraim no matter how much Judah they clearly have because patriarchs make it up on the fly and don't want to rock the boat too much).

They look very white nationalistic on the outside, but the actual doctrine and beliefs are extremely Jewish. Also, in recent years, they've dumbed down their internal curriculums significantly, to the point where most younger members don't fully comprehend the deeper meanings and teachings of the theology as well as the history, even BYU courses tend to skip over a decent chunk of it because they're worried members will start to figure it out and leave. The missionaries aren't telling you the complete story, you should also look up and read through the endowment ceremony. They also only complied with the Nazis so they wouldn't end up like the Jehovah's Witnesses, who are very similar in many respects.

All of that said, Utah is the closest thing I know of to a european ethnostate, unfortunately, they want to import shitskins and have already been doing so with south america.

t. ex-mormon BYU graduate that worked at the MTC.

deseretnews.com/article/865664336/In-our-opinion-Donald-Trump-should-resign-his-candidacy.html
lds.org/refugees
huffingtonpost.com/seth-adam-smith/mormon-church-responds-to_b_9610100.html
deseretnews.com/article/865676059/Were-not-pulling-back-from-helping-refugees-LDS-leader-says-as-First-Presidency-increases-budget.html
mormonnewsroom.org/article/church-members-encouraged-assist-refugees
deseretnews.com/article/865672124/LDS-Church-issues-statement-after-Trump-order-that-would-block-refugees.html

lds.org/manual/doctrine-and-covenants-student-manual/enrichments/enrichment-b-establishing-zion?lang=eng
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Order
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism_and_Mormonism

Also him his delusion, the mormons are good for some things, but being true heralds of the word of God isn't one of them. He'll find that out eventually.

GVL user who called for the meet here.

The mill by the TD bank stage (next to the main st bridge over the reedy) is a good general area to meet. I'll be on comms too. Be prepared for the insane heat wave we have going on.

That's what you get by not hosting it at the best fast food of the south, nerd.

user from one the Charlotte meet, dress for comfort, as some one who works in the sun all day for a living (landscaper) it's too hot out this time of year to not be in comfort clothes,. At our first meet I honestly just wore some shorts a t-shirt and sandels and it was still toasty

Yet most drugs in goldsboro are being sold by green haird wiggers while the local police give him a pass because of nigger cops/city workers buy from him. Fuck NC and fuck the idiots that let hwite niggers get away with this shit.

If you must, all that's asked is that you respect your appearance.

Have your own local meet to discuss that. How many officers does a small town like that even have?

Besides, a major drug player around here is white so good luck trying to garner support from either side. Green haired drug dealers like that will continue to get away with it here simply because he's not a nigger. Fuck NC and fuck this world, there will never be justice in our lifetime.

And I mean the fact he's not a nigger in the sense that the local police would actually have to do some work. The average nigger here makes these cases an open and shut case. Meanwhile, wiggers like him will continue to get away with this shit simply because he's kikeish enough to use his drug money to lawyer up and the police here would rather avoid the hassle. Fuck this god awful state.

Dressing comfortable doesn't equate to dressing like a bum

You seem to know more than the police do about this. You do have plenty of coastal anons for a meet to form a super secret Holla Forumsice posse

They know as much as I do. They just choose not to do shit about it simply because it would be too much effort. For fuck's sake, a large nigger drug dealing family has a huge party for their extended family RIGHT NEXT TO THE FUCKING SHERIFF'S STATION. Fuck this town, and fuck this state.

GVL meet wound up being a bust unless some other anons managed to get together. I hung around the Wyche Pavilion (the old mill by the TD bank stage) for about an hour and kept broadcasting on FRS ch. 14 on my Baofeng for around an hour before I was soaked and headed out. I did check in down by the mill ruins in the lower park too in case my description of the location confused anyone.

The only person I saw who looked like they were waiting on anyone had their cell phone out. They were either a random normie or didn't pay attention to the OpSec rules. I'm not giving up on the idea of this meetup though, I'll try again soon (probably in conjunction with the next CLT meet)

I'm sorry to hear that mate, the Charlotte meet was good though, I'm not the op of the thread but he was there and I'll let him post for the most part but I think we have come up with something that could work out

Its ok user. The same thing happened here more or less. It was the same three guys here, with a couple of possibles that weren't challenged due to not following opsec, coming in fuzzy on comms or leaving before we could. Lots of good information was discussed which we will be sharing for you. We discussed that for the next meet that it will be a joint CLT and GVLSC meet somewhere in the middle. Take heart, more details to come.

Hey GVLSC user, do you have anything going on Aug. 12? Thinking about having a range day in Spartanburg.

BOO HOO, NIGGER CRIES WHEN CAUGHT

>postandcourier.com/news/berkeley-county-sheriff-s-office-searching-for-suspect-wanted-for/article_1a0a1fce-6fd6-11e7-8925-07342231648f.html

Half of a home invasion duo still won't spill the beans on who helped him invade a home and tie up the residents while cleaning it out. Of course the victims would be white, but local media kikes won't tell you that

NIGGER CHILD FOUND WANDERING CHARLOTTE UPTOWN

>wcnc.com/news/local/police-ask-for-help-identifying-toddler-found-in-uptown/458935459

Nigger or mudshark, take your pick. The media doesn't out the parents due to "ongoing investigation" so pretty much Coulter's Law in full effect.

That is 100% mixed mud shark offspring. Fuck ugly fat white woman and heart of darkness Father.

t. Coastanon

These days, niggers come in all shades of shit, so its hard to know. Coastanon, you should go to goldsboro to calm down our salty user there. We don't need to lose more Holla Forumslacks via Dylan Roof tier sperging. I know that shit ain't that far for you, I used to make that trip often when I lived there.

Need to get a Baofeng and start some planning.

Also, understand that this fury and anger in any Coastal user is normal. Asheville and Charlotte are bad, but that shit is nothing compared to the living nightmare that is Coastal life.

You really do need it, vhf/uhf and cb will be very important to Holla Forums and dixie soon enough. I understand the coastal life as I also lived that life. Which is why networking is essential to help each other cool off and do what needs to be done to prepare for what's coming via meets and recruitment.

So gvl user, do you have anything going on the weekend of the 13th? Us clt anons are thinking of having a range day, you want in?

I urge anons to start printing out images like these and stickering them around in public places, obviously be smart about it, easier to conceal your actions at night, once people start seeing them more and more they will likely to start talking.

here are counter props to stick up also.

GA user here, GA is third behind NY and CA for film and tv production. Pinewood studios is south of Atlanta and most of the Marvel movies are doing their principal photography there now, as other large features like Passengers. They use locations all over the state though, Shia Labeouf's recent meltdown was in Savannah.

Yeah, so I guess I wasn't wrong. Like I said, I hope that what we do here will extend to all of dixie to serve as a dixie Holla Forums mafia of sorts. Especially because I'm sure you have a few anons from GA or close by like the Greenville, SC anons and what not. You guys are gonna need help because you have like what, 4 million nigs in ATL? I would recommend investing in at least a baofeng or a cb rig, because the sop for this thing is already being developed.

int* - A WEAPON TO SURPASS METAL GEAR CTIFFQCQRK

envy because i cannot join in, not my area

Holy shit, with these new stickies coming up our hands are being forced closer together my friends. We've got 3 meets under our belts, but we may have to focus on statewide meets instead of the small regional ones. If the meet would be combined with range time, or an innawoods adventure, would more of you fags be willing to stop being faggots and meet with the anons who are trying to make this shit work?

So what's up with that sop, faggot.

Hey man three meets is still progress and I'm definitely down to set up state wide meets/ outings if it brings more anons into the fold

Its ok user, you can still cheer us on and invest in a cb rig.

I guess you're referring to this?

Because if you are I agree completely and its something that was discussed at the clt meet. The sop is something that is pretty much done, but for obvious reasons won't be shared via Holla Forums. But it would be easy to anonymously post to things like pastebin and transmit the the url suffix via RF comms, either hf or higher.

Yeah, as soon as we can establish hf comms we may have to abandon the idea of meets for now since so many Holla Forums lurkers are too pussy to meet up.

This is how I know you will fail

I want to meet but I haven't got a radio. What do?

Spoken like a true cunt. Lurk for 2 years before posting your saggy tits or you can simply:

>>>/reddit/

Considering that the last 3 meets have included physical, public locations, you don't have an excuse. Don't worry, the next one we have cooked up will also follow this feature. Seriously even a new UV-5R v2+ is like 40$ poorfag.

Thanks guy I will look into getting one of those thingamajigs. Look forward to meeting you hope you're not such a cunt in person.

I hope no Carolinian is dumb enough to use this site to meet other people.

I just want to get into the radio hobby, which I have next to no knowledge of. Now that I know a good entry level model thats a start.

A chance to speak with likeminded people from my state would be nice.

Well so far it seems to be working out shill, we can't just be key board warriors for ever

He's talking in the sense that shunning anyone that wants to help your cause because they don't reach a standard that most people could not follow is the quickest way to snuff out any movement. It's happened in the past and it will continue to happen unless more anons wake up to this simple truth. Standards are not bad but you need to be realistic when trying to solve this sort of problem. This is why I believe Goldsboro and this problem will never be fixed. The us vs them mentality will ensure that we will be stuck at each others throat while kikes continue to worm their way into both sides. Feels real bad, man.

Don't be a fag dude, being offended by words is something jews do. Where do you live?

Why are you still here? Kill yourself faggot.

Then go drill oil elsewhere. If you use this site or spent enough time around niggers and women and still find value in either of them, you're on the DOTR list. Goldsboro user is blackpilled, if he knew some more people like him, a simple driveby would solve that problem. If you don't understand the simple axiom of quality>quantity, then you can join the mouthy cunt:

>>>/reddit/

I'm not giving out that kind of info here, friendo.

Maybe, is this going to be in conjunction with the one proposed by ?

Also, is this an indoor our outdoor range? If it's indoor, do they allow bi-metal 7.62x39?

Yes. I'm proposing Thomason Firing Range in Spartanburg. Its outside so I'm sure metallic ammo is good to go. The strange thing is that they want you to supply own target stands, but if we can't get them, we can go elsewhere. Its either that or the gun show at Charlotte on the 19th. We need true believers, not these wannabes and shills.

I'm down for either or, I was planning on going to the gun show at least one of those days,

Radio should be in tomorrow dude

So they want you to supply a fucking stick in the dirt? If their range fee isn't almost free, that's being cheap as fuck. I'll keep you posted on my attendance regardless of asshole range policies.

Yeah, isn't that fucked up? It can't just be a stick, its has to be one that's sturdy enough to take fire. I'm gonna have to give them a call to see if there's a catch, because they're so cheap they don't list the price online. If one can rent a target stand that would be perfect, I'll keep you posted.

The fire rises, brother!

bump from the beech

Ooh, user. Swap the red and white for the stars and bars and I'll use it in the next OP.

Walmart does carry some shooting "stands" but be warned they're not that great, I broke one on the 5th shot with my mini-14 hitting targets, I had dreams been all the way down to Leeds in chester state park and had just driven 40 min to get there wasn't too pleased

The way I see it, we'd end up spending more money on targets, stands and shit than just going to a range that supplies that shit but maybe won't allow GVL user's shitty wolf ammo. GVL user, do you know about good ranges in that area?

Radio came in today

You dumb cunts have been building the same stupid movement off the same broken model for at least 70 years and you still don't fucking get it. You have to build a community network of families to make a lasting impact. White dudes on their own always, always fuck off after a few years so they can do not lie shit and not hang out with a bunch of losers jerking each other off.

I can guarantee you are not a quality individual.

Nice, looking forward to operating soon enough.

You don't even live in carolina, fuck off.

What he's trying to say is, at this current time there are no women in National Socialism who would be on any kind of chan, nor is there really any reason for many of them to be attracted to National Socialism in the first place. Women don't have the drive that would draw them to take a political stance so hated and unpopular. A woman can always have value in a society, no matter how strange she is, even if she's fat, or somewhat ugly, she still have inherent value. She can be into the weirdest shit, she can be the most boring, uninteresting woman in the world, but she is still a woman. A man is not born with value, he must strive and work to possess traits that make him valuable. He has to have social proof: a group of friends, ex girlfriends, a nice car, a good job, money. He must be handsome, fit, funny, or at least mildly interesting.
Look at this woman, she's playing something called a hurdy gurdy, never heard of it? Neither have I, it popped up in my recommended a few days ago. If a man were interested in that, he'd be a geek and an outcast for it. In fact, one of the most liked comments is,
Those creepy old men. Ewwww :3
The instrument is not mainstream, and therefore, it's weirddd bruh XD. But because she's a mildly attractive girl, it makes her interesting and really special. She might even be the one, bro! It's the same with women flocking to video games for the "geeky gamer gurll" status. It makes her speshul. Women have also gotten into cigars lately, and they make their usernames things like "SmokinHotCigarChick" and just can't believe people keep objectifying her, like, really, y tho
Men can be naturally drawn to chans because they're put off by other groups, they want something different, there's an entirely different social game they're playing.
So for a woman to be on a chan, she's got something majorly fucked up with her. She's likely BPD as shit. Don't learn things the hard way as I have done. Give it time, anons. Give it time.

Thanks for the advice all knowing (((user)))

I have some friends with land and a 100yd range. It's equidistant for the CLT folks but not near GVL. I can ask if I can take some "coworkers" out there to shoot.

Does the land owner already have wn leanings? Because even if they don't wanna be a part we can give him some money for their time if its enough space to do other things on the land. I'm happy this is coming together.

"I AM THE RIGHT"

>postandcourier.com/news/south-carolina-lt-gov-kevin-bryant-joins-governor-s-race/article_86bd16ac-73a1-11e7-9fd0-d3edebc17e86.html

Turbo-conservative Lt.Gov. is using the Trump playbook to kill commies: Right Wing Populism. Won't you cheer him on, lads?

9/10 make the moon face the other direction. As if it had its back to the union.

Anyone have a list of Holla Forums rx frequencies?

It doesn't work that way. Triang for sea is easy. On coast, it is hell.

If you get found out - you kind of deserved it anyway.
You can always move your ass before they can find you out and you'd be stupid to do it from home.

At the same time, I don't see a reason why would you prank call anyone. You are not a nigger.

As a Triad user as well, the further away from the three main cities the better it gets. The more Trump signs you see. And HPU, from what I can tell, is widely disliked if you're not a rich faggot who cared enough to flaunt the fact that you went to n expensive school that taught you about as well as a community college.

*in, wow fuck me

Don't encourage his autism

Yeah, anyone who goes to college is retarded, I can't think of one NC or SC college that is remotely honest and pursuits the truth.

App State is the home of the self hating whites

Only because its pozzed there. It seems as though jews use universities as bases for their depravity? Should we meme candidates that are against the jewish programs that support this shit?

absolutely jewish in every sense. they all have their vacation homes up here for when it's just too hot in florida.

I've never been but, now I guess I have a reason to go on a road trip.

App State is the home of smelly fucking hippies, lesbians and pothead degenerates, who are also usually self hating whites.

I wonder how many of us would be necessary to start shit in that town?

Honestly, I don't think it would take much.
Too many LUGS up there for my taste. Lesbians Until Graduation.

QUESTION TIME

In terms of stickers, which size do you fags think is the smallest that should be done?

Freshman attending App State soon. Is it really that bad?

Depends on the message. What you gonna put on there?

It is still mostly white so you could do worse. The Uni seems obsessed with muh diversity because they don't want their numbers to look bad. I was shocked at the relative number of mixed race couples I would see out and about. A lot of the locals are based.

I'm a Republican/Conservative from NY. I moved here a year and a half ago.
I live in Asheboro, NC

Will be moving to an area about an hour outside of Charleston, mid state, pretty soon.

Can't wait. I've got work and I won't be around any niggers.

Lets just say you're gonna want to spend your time outside of the college town. Its maddening that the loveliest parts of Carolina have these insufferably pozzed kikes and golem about.

You have more than a few anons in your area, see if they wanna meet.

user, I… I just hope we can meet before the summer's end!

Speaking of which, what's the word on that private range my man?

Waltersboro by chance?

Spend your free time in the mountains my dude,it's great exercise for the mind body and soul, me and my brother just got back from camping on top of cold mountain by Asheville and it was great

How do I do that?

I'm considering moving to one the large cities in NC for graduate school. I'm currently in Indiana - Would it be too much of a dramatic change, save the unholy heat?
Are their any state laws that might impose on my constitutional rights?

All state schools in this state are irredeemably pozzed. I'm pretty sure that Dixie is freer than your shitty state. Niggers here take advantage of the poz to rape and steal, so if you have been relaxing around them, learn not to.

It's a private university and in a STEM field - I don't anticipate there being too much political issues in my field besides standard Acadamia.

When would someone ever relax?

Also, there won't be any issues with transferring firearms, including sawed-off shotguns?

oh fuck yeah goddamn I love me some Mac's

Long time lurker, life time NCfag with a few years spent outside of the state for work. As much as I love you faggots I'm saddened by the fact that y'all finally decided to meet up when I was taking a break from Holla Forums. The last three months have been hectic for me so I had no idea this was going on until I saw the thread tonight. I've mostly not lurked Holla Forums in the last 6 months or so as I felt I'd learned all I could from here and the flood of new/summerfags has become unbearable. I've been here since the second exodus and other places for longer of course.

Charolettefags, I will attend the next meeting if you guys attempt another one. I lack mobile comms at the moment but I had been meaning to get CB in my car and a HAM license for some time. Life hasn't slowed down to allow HAM as of yet but I will go ahead and order a CB just so I can lurk the channels mentioned here. It will take several hours for me to get to y'all but I have an excuse for visiting the area if the meeting is on a weekend. Might I suggest holding them near on or days when there is a race or Panthers game? This would work well because those generally fall on Saturday/Sunday and would give anons a good excuse for begin in the area and help us to maintain OPsec. No one is going to think twice about a group of race fans gathering for BBQ on a weekend.

I would enjoy meeting with like minded anons as I've found it hard to find others in this state that believe the 14 words. I've red pilled a number of individuals to our cause in the last several years but I desire conversation with people that I don't have to explain the basics to or meet half way. Just having supper with like minded folks would be a welcomed treat. I do not want to disclose too much about myself on here but I will offer use of any resources I have to anons I meet and feel I can trust. I do not speak of things that would draw attention of Feds. I know for a fact I can solve one problem you anons are having if you're willing to travel a small distance. I would be willing to discuss it further in person. I will not meet with those that do not follow OPsec however, and will leave at the first sign of anyone attempting to poison the meeting with talks of alt-light faggotry. I will also use extreme caution before approaching anyone and will keep a safe distance until I am at least somewhat certain this isn't a ruse.

Post the time/date and I will attend. God speed.

They're coming fagit :^)

I moved from Valparaiso. The heat is fine if you're not on the coast. Not any worse than living by the great lakes.

There's more jobs out here.

Stay away from Charlotte

Unless you are talking about service related "jobs" were you are extremely replaceable idk what kind of work you are talking about, now I love the Carolinas don't get me wrong, I'm born and bread but so many people have been moving here from out of state ( especially Charlotte my home) that the only work available is some dead end job at a chain store… none of thats my problem though as I'm in the trades

If you've already filed paperwork it should be ok, ask the atf. NC has no weapons registry.

You don't need ham atm, just a uhf/vhf radio. Due to a severe lack of CB it is on hold right now. Where the hell do you even live?

Well now, you're pretty right but forget that this town is huge for trades, which makes me kick myself for falling for the college meme.

8 FUCKING COMFIRMED JEW GROUPS IN CHARLOTTE ALONE

Taken from
>Indivisible Suffragists,2017-08-26T13:00:00Z,35.22749393,-80.83742237,Charlotte,First Ward Park. 301 East Seventh Street Charlotte NC 28202,actionnetwork.org/events/indivisible-march-charlotte
>CharlotteIndivisible,,35.2836,-80.7638,Charlotte,,facebook.com/charlotteindivisible/
>Indivisible - Uptown Charlotte,,35.2081,-80.8583,Charlotte,,facebook.com/progressivencpatriots/
>Indivisible NC,,35.1149,-80.705,Charlotte,,twitter.com/indivisiblenc
>INDIVISIBLE NC MoC District 9,,35.0831,-80.6597,Charlotte,,facebook.com/groups/583219081868846/
>No name yet - North Carolina,,35.2132,-80.8231,Charlotte,,mailto:[email protected]/* */
>North Charlotte Stands Indivisible,,35.2886,-80.8209,Charlotte,,facebook.com/NCharlotteSI/
>The Lookout Tower,,35.0552,-80.8195,Charlotte,,facebook.com/lookouttowerclt/?ref=bookmarks

This shit is getting really stupid at this point, I hope the clt squad can get eyes on some of these faggots, since they (by virtue of being jew run) can afford to operate overtly.

Get a recruiter. Network. There's a metric fuckton of jobs here, that's why people are moving here. There's an obscene amount of work in the financial industry as well as IT, programming, databases, and data analytics. Try getting some job skills before whining.

I know NC well. I've lived in both Raleigh and Charlotte for large parts of my life. I've visited or been through smaller cities, tiny towns, pure fucking ghettos, farmland - you name it.
Are there any places in this state (or SC) left that are not in the middle of nowhere, full of liberals, ridden with crime, or next to a hog farm?

You gotta be fucking kidding me.

Standby fag, do you have a vhf/uhf radio at least? Its either gonna be a range day on the 13th or the gunshow on the 19th. Where do you live?

What said, this town is big if you actually learned something useful in this life. All a bachelor's will get you is a call center job with jewish owners who work you to the bone. I've even tried and all they get me is temp work at more call centers.

Even charlotte still has some good places left outside of city limits. Make friends instead of excuses for why you aren't happy.

Unemployment in Charlotte is only ~4%. There' nothing wrong with contract work.

Network with people.

Read my post all the way next time before responding, I said I DO NOT have those problems because of the field I work in and yes those jobs you just mentioned are the highly replaceable jobs I was speaking about

No and SC is even worse

Let's talk more about those indivisible group in the QC I think we should see what they are really about

Last time I was in Raleigh I was going to a bar and there were so many homeless, drugged out nigs wandering around.
Not to mention it feels as though only a small patch of the city is safe to walk around. One wrong turn and I was in ghetto-ville.

Dude, only a handful of people have shown up to meets at this point. We're not at the point of operating, yet.

Tell me about it, what's even worse is that all the liberals will walk around and pretend that nothing is wrong. Charlotte is worse, in that the nigs here literally camp out in front of the meager social services building uptown for their gibs. Daily.

Didn't mean to sage, sorry.

Any anons in the Asheville area? I couldn't make it to the last Charlotte meet up but if there's enough people in the mountain area we can organize our own meet.

Lurk more. There are a few.

CLT/WCU user, I'll be up there when the new semester starts

The range might be possible but only during the week, I'm not sure if that would fly with everyone.

Then its a no go for that idea, thanks for getting back to me. We may end up combining the range time with the gun show in charlotte.

bottom left pic of your comic, where's the nigger's magazine?

Lol I was up there this past weekend camping with my brother

Would it merit starting a new thread, or keeping it contained here? I was the OP of the original Asheville thread and that got all this started.

Man I'm not from the Carolinas but pic 3 is making me hungry asf.. fresh cold veggies with that juicy meat and crisp bun.. southern food is good asf that's why pic related

Its a carolina general, there's no need to split the few anons that are engaged here. Just announce the intent, gauge interest, then announce a meet in your ao.

no that's because of all the niggers. (well also a lot of shit-tier whites who buy mt dew with their food stamps)

i just take umbrage with your statement because i don't identify "real southern cooking" with fried chicken and biscuits.

cook with lard. use local produce. cure your own meat. poor people food is the best food.

In the woods near the VA line.

I don't have VHF/UHF but I'll look into it. I know it has been posted in here before but what channel did you all decide on? I worry I might not be able to hear anons in the southern part of the state due to the distance I live away from the NC/SC line. Any further north and I wouldn't be an NCfag. I'll pop in as work allows and try to show up if it's on a weekend and I'm not busy.

There's a lot of VA/NC line, but I'm guessing its close enough to charlotte that you want to meet up with us.

It doesn't cost much.

Make your own, frs 14 is for clt.

3RD CLT MEET

WHERE
Dixie Gun and Knife Show

WHEN
19 August, 1200

SITREP
We've already had 2 meets here in CLT with limited turn out. The few anons that have shown are going to give it one more shot to bring in Holla Forums-tier wn talent before we move underground and recruit locally. During the second meet, both at gsp and clt, possible anons were spotted but were not approached due to not meeting IFF (bringing cell phones)

IFF
DON'T BRING A CELL PHONE
To correct that, known clt anons will be wearing stickers with the Othala rune (which is more esoteric than both the white pride symbol or nazi icons) and have our baofeng radios on hand. This way, it doesn't matter what's worn, and potential anons will be more willing to know who is already there and give the challenge if they don't have a radio to call in. Potential anons are encouraged to also wear othala rune stickers to ID each other.

CHALLENGE
The same as the second meet:

HOLY SHIT HOW ABOUT ALL THIS SLIDING RECENTLY?

Boone freshman. I'm like an hour away from you.

Greensboro… on occasion. This is getting serious, user. But then, so is the corruption and the (((subversion))) that's changing our Nation without our consent.

I'm being as realistic as a heart attack when I point out that if Trump goes, nuclear war with Russia will be soon to follow. Such a war would escalate quickly to basically wipe out America, among other countries.

If Trump is removed, even if he's just replaced with Pence, wherever I am, I'm going postal. I don't want a nuclear war with Russia, would rather kill my ((target))).

Lol yea that's a bit of an extreme situation there I feel like we are closer to far more realistic scenarios than that happening

Matthews fag here (CLT suburb), just stumbled into the thread. I may be real interested in something like this, but OPSEC is really important to this Marine user. So for the time being, this user will be monitoring from a distance to get more SITREP. Will keep an eye out at The Park for everyone though…

No shit? This is OP, do you have comms? If you do, we can raise each other on vhf to give you the sitrep you need. If not we can still meet on the 19th at the gun show. We're gonna try to go shooting afterwards as well depending on turnout.

yeah I know - it was just me joshing!
I got rid of my last rig, but I have been looking at getting a SHTF rig since Nov. I'll get on it now that I know it may be fun again…
may wear the sign
just for fun on the 19th.

Fort Mill user here have you guys noticed and uptick in police out in the streets lately or is this just a thing going on in my neck of the woods, they seem to be every were lately and in parts of town I normally don't see them it's been sketching me out a little

BTW
Uniform - plus - Won - Six - Delta - Foxtrot
should be the callsign for everyone. That is if you are gonna use that symbol…

must be specific to down there
nothing out of the ordinary here. Just keep good SITREP and OPSEC.
Probably just you paying attention; like you're supposed too!

Negative ghost Rider I've lived here my whole life and have ALWAYS paid attention these aren't just local pd they have been from all over NC and SC and most of them are in unmarked cars and more tactical clothing than usual

Please don't namefag, its hard to take you seriously when you do.

I didn't use the word somewhere in that post you quoted.

Not even a baofeng?

Its not the same one. The proposed one has the serifs on the end.

This makes me actually think you are a jarhead, I appreciate your enthusiasm but calm the fuck down.

>wcnc.com/news/crime/man-injured-in-west-charlotte-shooting/462425141
>wcnc.com/news/local/3-east-charlotte-churches-targeted-by-thieves/462389990
>wcnc.com/news/crime/man-hospitalized-after-stabbing-incident-near-east-charlotte/462381133
>wcnc.com/news/local/community-remembers-citys-54th-homicide-victim-of-2017_/462268624

Its not just you. Niggers are taking advantage of our overworked cops. CMPD is understaffed and is overworking their staff because half the force of nigs and women are useless. Matthews is quickly turning to shit: A sandnigger who runs the only tobacco shop in Matthews had it broken into, again. It confirms my suspicion that nigs only partake in public service jobs to serve as informants for nigs at large.

it's the same fooking symbol FAG
Don't question my brotherhood - neckberad!
I just told you I got rid of my last rig - FUCK YOU FAG - I'm paying for my kids to go to a Christian School not CMS!
DAMN - I'm paying x2 for my offspring's education.

Whatever dude, bring the bantz and your 'tism for the meet. Which christian school are you sending your kids to?

Yea that shit sucks for real, rock hill has always been slightly worse than Charlotte in crime statistics but it saddens me to see Fort Mill getting sucked into it now

Are you fucking kidding, dude? I took my girl to the catawba cultural center on the res there and the chubby injun behind the counter told me that the res is drug and nig infested due to demoralized injuns getting guaranteed gibs.

WTF! What kinda FAG are you?
Now I'm glad I decided to "watch from a distance'' as far as SITREP is concerned.
You are probably an alphabet out of the field office uptown!
This is what I was going to tell the Rock Hill/Fort Mill user here>>10365188

Everyone from Ohio and New Jersey moved here. It's like a little Cincinatti now.

Seriously dude, calm down.

Come on, son. Don't get filtered.

It really fucking is. The fucking news coming out of that place is pure communism.

The holy city was lost to (((them))) quite a while ago. Consider it a containment zone.

Lol I used to deliver pizzas for a small time in highschool and I always had the misfortune of going to the local fbi office down the road, it sucked they were rude and never tipped, also fort Mill sucks it's not what it used to be with all the carpet baggers that live here now they have single handedly killed my town

Lol I wish it was a containment zone alas it's anything but…. all the politically correct poz bs starts in Charleston and creeps it's way upstate, Columbia is leading the way in trans rights and quickly pushing that agenda at Winthrop in rock hill and now Clemson has a open antifa group that came in from Asheville Wich is a story on it's own. Both Charleston and Asheville are blights upon our great states, any DEGENERACY you find in the Carolinas spawned from those two cities

I hear that brother.

IN OTHER NEWS, NIG "DAYCARE ATTENDANT" MOLESTS KID. NO ONE SURPRISED.
>wcnc.com/news/education/cms-teacher-arrested-for-crimes-against-children-during-overnight-camps-cmpd-says_/462875086

Why would any self respecting parent send their kid to a nig run camp?

>wcnc.com/news/education/police-issue-urgent-warning-for-parents-after-cms-teacher-arrest/462997472

The police have to remind parents to tell their children to not relax around b-lacks.

GVL user here. Anyone want to meet at the gun show this weekend? I'll set up an official meet post once I have time.

It's at the TD convention center: https:// gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/greenville-gun-show-scaca/

Oh dude, I wish you would have said something earlier, I work this weekend. Perhaps the Rock Hill user would be up for it. Can you come to the one in Charlotte on the 19th?

Southern coastal NC here. New Bern area resettled close to 2000 refugees. NB is about an hour away from my hometown and the last time I visited was shocked to come across some women trying to cross a busy 6 lane, dressed head to toe in the burka. The ones that were brought to New Bern obviously made their way toward my hometown. Bigger than that is the nigger and hispanics situation. My hometown has turned into the 9th highest in homicide. It's not even a big city! And every single store the workers are either nigger or hispanic. Anyway, where I currently live is mostly older retirees and vacationers that come from the great north to visit the beach, it's a good, safe place to live and fully redpilled. Though we probably have our share of tourists that aren't but I don't really care.

There's absolutely no way I can make the 19th. I'll keep trying in GVL. If anyone is interested in the gun show, bring your Baofeng/radio and hop on 467.712 around 10am.

At least format it correctly, lazy! I'm sorry that you can't make it the 19th, going by what we are dealing with in CLT, as soon as you find another user, start turning your attention to recruiting locally. Too many anons on this site are here to larp, the next meet we have is going to have to be halfway, to hammer down an sop we can all agree on. I have a good prototype that I wish to share with you and the anons in raleigh. I would hate to think that we will be limited by distance until we start making an effort to buy cb gear and hold nets. Let's see, hope you have luck meeting anons this weekend in your ao.

Chicagoland refugee here. Where should I move to, /carolina/? Been to Charleston and found it was beautiful - anywhere in the low country SC that's a whitetopia and not for the uberrich?

Where the fuck did this come from? This a thread on Holla Forums, for carolineans, to deliberate and hopefully congretavistock.

WEW LAD
Rock Hill user has family there, and I myself follow the news in that area. Its a commie hellhole surrounded by murderous niggers, with Charleston quickly becoming one of the most dangerous towns in the US.

Coastal user here, I feel your suffering. There is no release for me though, I'm stuck further south

Rock hill user here, Please don't we are full of Yankees… But if you must move down here stay away from Charleston, Myrtle Beach, Florence, and Columbia

I was surprised to learn that that Spartanburg is also on the top 100 most violent US cities as well. Fucking niggers really are the worst, the news out of charlotte is basically an obituary at this point.

NIG ACTUALLY ADMITS TO FERAL NATURE
>wbtv.com/story/36099170/man-admits-he-raped-a-woman-walking-her-dog-on-mcalpine-greenway

Considering the lack of info on victim, it was probably a white woman, since this is "a nice part of town".

Lol we truly live in a sad world, shit like that is so common down in Winthrop University in rock hill nobody even bats an eye, some kid was shot at 2 in the afternoon literally across the street from Winthrop and it didn't even make the news that's how common it is.

Wintrop University leads the way in tranny acceptance btw, they want to be the leaders in lbgt rights in the peidmont while USC in Columbia pushes the same agenda

I'm the Rick hill user op was talking about my family lives in West Ashley I go down and see them about every other weekend and let me tell you Charleston, Summerville, west Ashley, and James island are inhabited by some if the worst filth this state has to offer

Its not even that, what pisses me off is WHY these niggers are killing each other. Its the most mundane, idiotic shit like "argument over video games" "cigarette lighters" "girl problems" and or course drug trafficking. Niggers, just like jews and muds, are incompatible with western civilization.

I was lurking and was very surprised that there was an NC/SC thread. I am also concerned about the state of, well, my state. The higher ups in NC have this grand plan to completely renovate and gentrify the Major cities/hubs in North Carolina.

It's called the 2020 project, and it's main concern is luring rich northerners down here and making more of the state just like the Cary area. This is already pushing poor rural communities further away from populated areas. The ONLY reason I got an apartment in the town I live in is because the rental company gives a discount to University/state employees. Without it, I would have to move 30 mins away and still have a roommate to stay afloat and have enough to save a couple hundred a month.

Would love to meet up with some people. I'll keep an eye on this thread for central NC meetups

I have relatives that live in Ocean Isle Beach. There really isn't much down there to do, other than get into trouble. Pretty much everyone between Wilmington and Myrtle Beach is addicted to pain killers or is a pregnant teenager

There are like 4 central NC anons here, call them out and see their availability for a meet. I don't know how you could have missed this fucking thread since its been up for a month now.

Lol yea what do you think has been happening to Charlotte for the last 10 years, you're a little late in that

It's all about that street cred d00d.

Btw that is in fact me from a different life

Soon to be Charlestonfag here. Will be looking into places to live outside of the city limits and places to frequent. Any recommendations for the least pozzed places in Charleston?

Hate to say it mate but literally there aren't any non-pozzed places within 45min if Charleston but with that being said west Ashley is definitely the whitest area around Charleston that's still in city limits

I forgot to mention ALL GREENVILLE FAGS my buddy who lives down there told me that there is a active antifa cell down there in Clemson that came in from Asheville… stay vigilant over there gents

Yeah I kind of figured that'd be the case. Can't really avoid niggers in the south but as long as the neighborhood's majority white I should be fine

Fayetteville fag reporting in, lived here all of my life. Where can I find like-minded people? I can't seem to find them anywhere. It's either boomer cucks, military, or niggers around here.

Unfortunately, only sub+rural areas or >300k$ Mcmansion subdivisions have a legit middle america metrics here in the carolinas. I've tried joining militias, ham clubs and gun clubs and everywhere is filled to the brim with boomercucks, cuckservative civnat veterans, druggie degenerate cuckservatives/lolbergs, or zionist "christians".

Its why I'm trying to get something going here with this thread. Charlotte has a few Holla Forums tier connections made via the meets, but if turnout doesn't increase with this third meet, we're just going to have to start operation underground and recruit locally and the thread will discuss local topics and share sticker ideas for the various sizes. The main reasons for the lack of turnout, as discussed, are the fact that many anons here just larp for the Holla Forums memes or are paranoid that this is a honeypot, despite attempts to assuage that. There is interest in some of Carolina >50k cities but a handful of anons. Due to a lack of cb/hf comms, opsec can't be established and no one would feel comfortable talking about such things here. Heck, even the user closest to me and I can't communicate via vhf due to distance and terrain.

The only type of normalfags I know for a fact that would join us in our crusade are faithful orthodox christians, fundamentalist catholics, and independent fundamental baptists. These types of men, from personal experience, are very knowledgeable of jews and their wiles, which will make them willing to cooperate even if its to throw shekels or donate space/time to what we hope to do in the carolinas.

We have to spread our memes to the physical space, I'm personally asking anons who are artistically talented to convert A Wyatt Mann, vanguard usa, and Holla Forums memes into the following sizes:

Once we start operating in the piedmont, we will attempt to capture our handy work as proof of our ops. I hope this shows the skeptical how serious we are in decentralizing Holla Forums for irl ops, and it inspires normalfags and actual Holla Forumslacks alike to join us.

I have the unfortunate fate of also living in Portland.
I just got a Baofeng, do you know any active freqs around here? Haven't heard anything yet.
I also have a SDR, and it can (sorta) get CB, but that's RX only.

The cleanest versions of all of A Wyatt Mann's work are available here : 8ch.net/awyattmann/res/1.html#1

I know about /wyatt/, but I need help to get his dankest ones and format them efficiently to maximize the space on the three sized stickers. They need to be visible and immediately recognizable.

This is stand-by fag, I am working Sunday until about 2pm. I am willing to make the 3 hour drive if anyone is still going to be around at 5-6pm. Please advise if you all will, I'll make the trip down if so. I have been unable to get a radio because life as been busy so I won't be able to call in. I'll try to swing by wal-mart tomorrow to see if I can pick one up locally. We got a big order at work so we're all having to work tomorrow and Sunday.

Just let me know if you can.

Damnit, I need to read better. I thought it was the 13th but I see it's the 19th now. I should be able to make it without issues if it's the 19th and have a radio by then.

That's good to go, hope to see you there man. We're thinking of going shooting afterwards, so feel free to bring weapons, ammo and pen and paper.

I'll have to pick up some FMJ since all I have laying around is hollow point for my truck gun. Don't want to bring any of my rifles that far away from home but I'll make sure I have something in case we go shooting. Might pick up something at the show too depending on how my bank account looks after I finish paying bills for the month. Look forward to seeing some anons there. I'll check in if I can't make it, really want to make this one though.

user, is a BaoFeng BF-F8HP good for my needs or should I consider another model? I want to make sure I have the right kind. I plan on getting another radio for my car in the future and will do more research then. Kinda just want to grab something quick right now and get it shipped by Monday so I know it'll be here in time.

Well that's cool that you want to participate. But unless you have a group of guys you're looking to bring on board when you're back to your ao, you're ok with just getting anything as of right now as long as its v2+. the F9 is the highest power one which is what makes it by default the best, but also more expensive. The UV-5R is the least expensive but lowest power, and the 82 has the most features, and the most expensive.

I have friends in the local area, we'll talk more on the 19th. I'll look over all those models when I get in from work tomorrow, thanks user. Just wanted to make sure I was on the right bands and had enough power to talk. Plus the old man always said, if you're going to buy something buy something good the first time instead of going cheap and having to buy it twice.

True, but honestly even a hobby frs specific radio gets you about 2-3 miles, but I understand that idea, which is why the F9 is quickly becoming the standard.

You mean this one right user? If so, I'll order it when I come in from work. Cheaper than the one I was looking at anyway. Thanks user.

htt ps://www.amazon.com/Baofeng-Radio-US-Dual-Band-Transceiver/dp/B00PTJ43FU/

Yeah that's it. UV5Rs and F9s can share accessories, so it helps to have different ones to share if needed.

10-4, just placed order. Thanks user.

Noice dude, I just recently bought the F9

The shtf general OP on /k/ made a list for Holla Forums anons to get to know each other. Looks like he's opening it to us Holla Forumslacks as well:

www.zeemaps.com/map?group=2653404

Maybe this will encourage some of you fags to make yourselves known.

I'm stupid enough to do that, spot added where the first GVL meet was supposed to be. I'll update with actual info if anyone ever bothers to join.

Well let's see what comes of it with enough time. No one is going to steal your lunch money using general info, I'd create a protonmail and occasionally check it if you're understandably uncomfortable with anything remotely personal. Like I did. Thanks for the bump, this Charlottesville thing almost torpedoed the thread!

It really almost did though, that whole event smelled like a set up to me

Have any of you Charlotte anons seen the counter rally that happened in Charlotte last night? Thus charlottsville rally was a gas light for (((them))) to step their game up

charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article166985497.html

DRAG QUEEN READS SO SMALL CHILDREN IN CHARLOTTE THIS PADT WEEKEND

charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article166899787.html

It was, cianiggers

Yeah sure, "hundreds". I personally follow local news and didn't hear shit about this.

This fucking degenerate and the kikes that instigay him were trying to do this at the library in Matthews. How do these kikes keep forcing this shit with our own tax dollars?

Updated with a protonmail now. I can't wait to have this blow up in my face now that (((they))) have declared war against us.

I hope we won't need it outside of getting shy anons to let us know what part of carolina/dixie they are from. But the way tricky dickie is false flagging this alt kike shit, I just hope he doesn't make an appearance here.

I hope for their sake no e-celeb comes here

Guys the shit storm is growing and heading our way

rt.com/usa/399617-durham-confederate-statue-protesters/

If any e-celeb comes here they get treated no different than antifa seeing as they both have the same end goal

ya started bout 55 years ago

Which is why we need to start meeting and greeting. Because as of right now, as infuriating as it is, we're just bluffing.

East NC here, had enough after Durham. Are there any protest plans at the moment?

Stand-by fag here. As a show of faith uploading some pictures of my farm. Could probably dox me if you tried hard enough but fuck it. Think I stripped the exif data on these but I'm too tired to care at the moment.

My radio came in today, I'll set it up in a day or so when I have time. We are _really_ behind at work on this huge order but I should still be able to make it even if we're working the 19th. I've had a lot on me and my boss is understanding because I've been dealing with some family stuff and I'm always early/a good worker. It's like working for my grandmother to be honest, her husband is a Yankee and an micro-managing asshole but every job has one problem so I reckon that'd be the one. Had a rough day myself, haven't been sleeping much, came in early today only to run over a screw in the drive way because of that damn yankee so one of the brand new tires on my car has a plug in it now. Haven't even had them on there a month.

Sorry to blogpost, on to my point; It's 3 hours one-way to get down there, I don't know what time y'all plan on meeting and I want to try to make it when the group is there so you do not have to accommodate my personal bullshit. I'll have my radio and the cell phone will be staying at home, going to use a GPS that isn't connected to the botnet to get there or just use a map. At any rate, let me know a time span so I can make sure to leave out from my location in time. I'm 5 minutes from the VA border so it's almost like driving to another state for me.

I mentioned begin able to help so pics related. If we need a place to shoot I got one for us at all times. Have plenty of room to meet up in without worries of the walls having ears. Will have to get to know you anons before I'll be inviting anyone back of course, still gotta maintain that OPsec as best I can.

Have to get in the bed so I can show up early again for making up for what we didn't get done yesterday. Busting ass all week attempting to get us caught up so we can get at least one day off this weekend. Also, as I've mentioned I've got friends my local area that I've redpilled over the last 6 years or so plus some friends that redpilled me before I started hanging around Holla Forums. One of them actually gave me the copy of White Power that I have plus loaned me a lot of books over the years that are hard to find. I'm old school and have always preferred a real book over a PDF. Didn't mean for this to turn into a blogpost that's probably going to end up redditspaced like all hell. Just tired and in a hurry, sorry.

I really look forward to meeting some like minded anons. I've been afraid of taking a chance on driving down to one of these for years now. Was always afraid of it begin a honeypot and there was never one in this area really. Though about going to one that was a few states away once but at the time I was struggling and didn't have the means to make the trip. Life has been good to me as of late so now I have the resources to start getting out again. Be safe everyone, see you all on the 19th. If anyone that has attended the last two meetings wants to contact me via encrypted means so I have a way to get in touch outside of radio please let me know.

So with chimpout season starting again, I'm carrying my Springfield XDS 9mm daily. It sucks a bit that NC law prohibits carrying at public events and picket-lines, and with any BAC, but I suppose I can just drink at home.

Damn dude, I appreciate you making the hike. GPS is good to get you to the show but turn it off when you get there. I'll try to give you as much info as possible. We'll have the othala runes on and will be monitoring frs ch 14 for local contacts at the show. I plan on being there at 1200 noon, and I may bring a normie initiate in tow. I hope we can be there a few hours to look for deals before getting chow and heading to the local range to bro out. Hope to see you there.

Our state's open carry laws are very lenient, its SC that is cc only. You should give them a read.

Okay, I'm going to bust ass all week and request the day off. If I go in I wouldn't be able to leave until noon and I don't want to risk getting pulled over by speeding or having tags so far from outside the area. You know how they love picking on non-locals. Shouldn't have any trouble finding the gun show. Question though, I can buy tickets at the gay right? If not I'll make sure to hop online and secure one. Thanks for begin so quick to respond. Like I said, I got busy and couldn't get on Holla Forums for awhile plus I just needed a break from the constant bad news. I started working on getting my own business going to fill the time I used to spend here. I felt like I'd already learned most of what I could from Holla Forums so it was just current events and with the influx of newfags the quality of discussion really went down. But, no one can agree on a good place to migrate to because everyone is afraid of the honeypot problem. Plus, it splits our numbers.

We'll speak more in person. I'm not going to be wearing a button down btw. I'm a farm boy so I prefer t-shirts. I do dress nice, I just don't get dress up and the only button down I do own is bright white/long sleeved. I really need a suit or something but I never really have a reason to wear one so it seems like wasted money.

Sorry to blogpost again. Having a hard time going to sleep and still waiting for this sleeping medication to kick in so I'm up. I type fast so I can bust out long replies in no time and I like to rant. Trying to break that about a bunch of other bad habits I have.

If things change on my end I'll reply. I'm 99% sure I can make it though. If not hopefully I can make the next one but y'all said you were going local after this one so I don't want to risk another meet up not happening. Gonna try to lay down, watch a 30 minute show, and pass the fuck out. I always show up on time and to do that I gotta get up at 4am at the latest. Be safe, be good, and thanks again user.

Lol I'm the same way I landscape for a living and both past meets I've worn tank tops and shorts, it's too hot out for dressing up

3RD CLT MEET IS GO

WHERE
Dixie Gun and Knife Show

WHEN
19 August, 1200

SITREP
We've already had 2 meets here in CLT with limited turn out. The few anons that have shown are going to give it one more shot to bring in Holla Forums-tier wn talent before we move underground and recruit locally. During the second meet, both at gsp and clt, possible anons were spotted but were not approached due to not meeting IFF (bringing cell phones)

IFF
DON'T BRING A CELL PHONE
To correct that, known clt anons will be wearing stickers with the Othala rune (which is more esoteric than both the white pride symbol or nazi icons) and have our baofeng radios on hand. This way, it doesn't matter what's worn, and potential anons will be more willing to know who is already there and give the challenge if they don't have a radio to call in. Potential anons are encouraged to also wear othala rune stickers to ID each other.

CHALLENGE
The same as the second meet:

You underestimate the lengths the SPLC will go to get rid of anything we start should they get any proof of "hateful" planning.

I asked today and should be leaving by 11am-noon. Means I'll be there between 2pm-4pm. I'll try to call in on radio, if y'all anons are already gone I'll understand. I have another reason for begin in the city that day so it won't be a wasted trip for me.

I'm sure the meet can be delay a few hours to let you show up.

Do you mind if we delay the meet by a few hours saturday to give a chance to meet up with us?

ALSO, FALL IN

GA user too. I'm in the south metro area. all these commiefornia fags need to go.

No I'm fine with that

WCU user back, any anons who are up here or going to be here soon?

ADDENDUM

TIME OF CLT MEET MOVED UP TO 1400 TO ACCOMODATE POTENTIAL ANONS

Fuck off dude, you bailed on two meets and now you wanna rub dicks with hillbillies?

nofun reporting in.
I'm looking to buy something for home defense. I've never been to a gun show but heard there are never any good deals anyway.
Should I bother meeting up if I have nothing to contribute? Any recommendations on a first purchase?
Thanks in advance.

Anyone out in the NC using the 440 repeater system or is that deemed compromised?

Also is there a DCS or CTSS code or are you sticking to standard FRS ch14?

Come to the meet up and I'm sure we can give you some good advice. I suggest you pick up a cheap pump action 12 gauge shotgun. Brand doesn't really matter as much as /k/ makes it out to as long as it isn't known to be a bad gun all around you're good.

Thanks guys, confirmed with boss today that I'll be out of there by noon. Should be there no later than 3/4pm. Put the radio together last night and charged it but haven't had time to program it yet. I'll make some so I know I'm good before I leave out.

See y'all on the 19th. I got a busy day of work ahead of me and a family member having heart surgery as I type this. Gonna go see them in a bit then come back home, sleep, and get up at 3am and do it all over again. We really got caught up today so I might even get the entire weekend off but I'm not counting on it. I know this lazy bitch at work is going to fuck us over like she always does.

Don't take the bait. I'll see you on saturday.

I didn't have a ride there man, calm down. I'm just trying to see if I could get meetup at western.

Greerfag (Greenville suburb) checking in. Would love more intel on the Antifa cell down in Clemson…

Get on the zeemap, buy a Baofeng, and let's go.

Idk anything about them other than my buddy sent me some pics of posters and flyers they put up on the Clemson campus and that they were part of a bigger group from Asheville

That is because it is too fucking hot to type down here.

We need something for Virginia. We are under more attack than NC and maybe more than SC. The Charlottesville thing was proof of that.

Really? I noticed a lot more in Jew York. I've started to be hostile towards yanks down here lately.

Get on the zeemaps, I'm sure that as more pins gather it will embolden the skeptical. Get a damn radio too. As momentum gathers and a CB comms network is established, Holla Forums will start to become an information hub and local groups will be able to operate on their own. There's already an SOP drafted but its only the sort of thing I'd only want passed around and discussed in person.

Heil and Checked

Expat Carolinian living in Texas, I'd just like to say how much I absolutely despise Roy Cooper, not just for virtue signalling over our memorials like a huge faggot, but for destroying Drum's Family Restaurant, formerly in Newton, so Hwy 16 could be widened.

This is the sort of shit I want to get to the bottom of. How in the fuck is this red ass state of ours even electing these jewish dicksuckers at all. Niggers only make up about a 1/4 of the population and only exist near or around cities. They are widening every highway that bisects charlotte because the jews want to not just pollute our cities, but want to live in our beautiful countrysides. I wish those doxing anons would do us a real solid and give us the federal reserve IDs instead of basic bitch tech companies.

That cocksucker destroyed dozens of family owned businesses so DOT could widen the roads from Catawba County, Lincoln County, Gaston County and so on.At first I thought it was because of some scheme between him and the contractors who took the bids but like you I am sure there is some other ulterior motive behind it as well. How much yankee scum has moved to NC over the last twenty years? They are nothing but locusts on our beautiful state.

Ive watched fort Mill get destroyed for the sake of these dumb carpet baggers, hell there's more Yankees here now than there are original people, its so sad

Upstate Antifa just started doxxing SC local normies

facebook.com/UpstateAntifa/

Reading this thread feels like playing Fallout.

You are the Brotherhood of Steel or something..

It's a shame I don't social media but yeah I'm pretty shure that's the same group that was sticker posting in clemson

Outside the capital here. My town is being overrun by kikes from NY and NJ. It's a real problem. Everyone fucking hates them, which is to be expected.

Are you in Apex?

No, opposite direction. If you were to go northeast of North Raleigh.

We're getting there. Get on the map if you want in.

These pretenders don't know what terrorism is.

Get on the map if you want respite from the madness.

MEET IS GO, SEE YOU TOMORROW AT 1400

THIS BREAD
BE CAREFUL DON'T GET PLAYED LIKE A FIDDLE

they want you to come armed and kill the commies IT MAKES THERE SIDE LOOK THE VICTIM YOU THE BAD GUYS

CONTROL THE NARITIVE FIRST

LOTS OF ALPHABET SOUP ON FOR A FRIDAY HAPPENING GOING DOWN THIS WEEKEND
STAY SAFE FAM

This is our third meet, stupid.

Not that user but this user is in locale of whence you speak.

Is everybody digital now? My radio, scanner, and antenna set-ups are 11 years old; all analog.
I used to be able to pick up HP two counties away. Listening to the cabbies talk was nice, too.
I suppose those days are gone until I stop being cheap and fork out for new digital radios.

…forgot mfw…

Stand-by user here again. Just spent the entire night with my Grandfather in Winston-Salem. He had three operations on his heart yesterday and I sat up with him all night because he thought the night staff was trying to kill him and was refusing to take medication. I am very very tired, missed work Friday, luckily no work today or tomorrow. I just ate breakfast and got back home. I'm going to sleep until noon or 1pm then head down. Hopefully I'm not late, I wouldn't come at all but you moved the time to accommodate me and I never break my word.

I will not be able to attend the shooting range after due to my current family situation. Wanna get back to the hospital and make sure he's still recovering okay. I'll be dressed normalfaggish and will be carrying my radio on my belt. You guys had better be there when I call-in. Excited to see y'all, everyone be safe.

Well considering that all the meets have happened in the Charlotte area, You're getting too excited if you thought this was something that would spring out of the ground overnight. What we are doing here is networking and solidifying expectations.

That's more than ok, man. I hope your granddad recovers. We should be there for a while, as I have my own shopping list to attend to and anons will talk forever about wn topics.

Aside from some fuzz I heard on the radio once, didn't notice anyone.

The alarm went off at 1pm but I didn't have the will power to get up. Obviously too late to start out that way now. Hopefully there is another one. I'll bring my radio a long when I go to the area and attempt to call in, hopefully I get lucky. Sorry I broke my word my family just needs me right now and I'm plumb exhausted.

I thought I heard something, I responded but no reply. The gun show was indoors and we were operating on low power, which would have been why.

I figured something came up since nothing broke squelch outside of the lurker and we were there until the show ended for the day. We may have to plan something for the fall.

This radio shit isn't going to cut it any longer. We need an online presence. Or this isn't going to go anywhere. We need to make a formal online group if you want this to go anywhere at all. We can use normie sites if we need to or something else but this is just fucking around at this point. I will volunteer time to running these accounts and organizing meet ups.The zeemaps is a good start. I think there's potential on Gab and twitter. And yeah I know >twitter but we need to get serious and get out there. I suggest we include nearby states like Virginia since there is a lot of red pilling going on there.

So we can let those unwilling to spend the money on a radio join the cause? The radio is a good barrier to entry against half-ass civnats and potential doxxers.

t. fbi

It's going to be a deterrent against plenty of potential dedicated anons. Clearly you can see this by your turnout. There is always going to be a risk of doxing and that's already a barrier of entry for the half assed cucks. I personally think we need to rally around protecting our confederate monuments. Roy Cooper is about to start a war in our state, and we need anons to be there together. We could at least start forming networks through that. This no phones , radio shit is just dumb and is going to get nothing done, dedicated people or not. I don't even think the radio is a bad idea for our best members but we cannot recruit that way.

Blow me, CIA nigger.

Lurking for happenings after the eclipse and found this thread.

Greenville checking in. Been here my whole life, happy to see a presence in the area.

Murder needs to be legalized. Or at least have a yearly purge.

Rock Hill user here, I've been planning on getting a radio for a while and now I have one thanks to this thread and honestly I could care less if I get doxxed it would do nothing to me as for every one else on this board I just sent people who are too comfortable be key board warriors and nothing else and because of that I'm not even going to try on this board or any were else on the internet for that matter and strictly work on meeting like minded people irl as that's far easier

Forgot to say in my other post that even though most if not all groups out there already established are honey pots and edgyness aside I don't care/ have no problem joining them simply to take there support base and bring them into the fold ( obviously though I vetting process) hence why I said being doxxed from either side doesn't scare me

It's a bad idea to organize meets from chans as they are open forums viewed by alphabet and groups like ANTIFA. You do you though. Best of luck. If you can find a tertiary means to meet up, I would suggest that. Suspect everyone, consider everything, believe nothing without thorough contemplation.

The internet is a honey pot so who cares, proper vetting is necessary but shutting out avenues of approach is never a good idea

Someone who cannot afford a $25 communication tool, nor understand why that is important outside of this purpose does not belong here.

This is the GVLAnon. Get on the zeemap, get a secure email, and buy a Baofeng. Let's go.

Everyday the carolina's look more and more enticing.

This is my morning commute music, no joke.

Mountainfag here. I want to help. Where do I start? What do I do?

THE JEW FEARS THE RADIO

I'm convinced that (1) and dumbs who pretend to be super gungho about getting on board are just shills looking to be spoonfed. Even a cursory glance at the thread would orient those who actually look to make a difference in the carolinas. Next meet I am thinking of heading out your way to get ideas at least.

Actually read the latter half of the thread. Not joking, but the singing of shanties is something that will be incorporated once turn out grows. Its quintessentially European and great for building rapport.

WESTERN CAROLINA MEET

Meeting coming up for Western Carolina on 26AUG17 at 251 Tunnel Rd., Asheville NC, 1600 hrs. Following the trends of previous state meetups this is at a Cookout drive-thru, observe opsec (I.E. no cell phones, conspicuous clothing and behavior, etc.) IFF will be wearing a grey shirt of some sort, challenge will be a random number, answer will be +2 (for example, approach and say "5", answer will be "7" and so on.) Discussion will be mainly focused on networking, strategy to combat the strong leftist sentiment amongst the wooks and antifa pussies here, self defense against agitators, amongst other things. Email me if you're truly interested. Looking forward to meeting y'all.

+1

Rock hill user, I'll be there because I love the area and HIGHLY doubt you guys will even show

Kinda short notice, but the initiative is encouraged. Good luck gents!

Maybe you should read the last part of my post. I like the idea of the radio but it's not going to bring in any serious numbers. Your turnout will remain shit.

Right, because shit is so hidden on Holla Forums.

what black daddy won't do; White daddy will. you can shut 'em up fast when you start talking about calling the cops.

meanwhile in Chicago, ….

Libshits planning on pulling down Silent Sam at UNC Chapel Hill at 7pm. Probably won't get messy but they will be looking for any excuse to take it down.

You know you aren't even the first shill to do this in this very thread, why do you even bother?

Damn dude if i didn't live in SC I would be there in an instant but that's to far for me as gay as that sounds

Guy the radios aren't for turn out they are for an alternative form of communication for when things go to shit and the NEED to be considered, this is not some new thing I've seen radio/comms threads on both /k/ and pol for years

It's amazing but I feel like the sentiment on this board is exactly some times

Let me know when you stop acting like a nigger so we can get serious.

Maybe we can atleast set up an IRC.

ID is probably different but this is the GVL user from 10465336…

Not familiar with a Baofeng but will do some research.

I'm not against an IRC however I have no clue how to set a secure one up.

Y-you too. Go make your own thread if your plan is so fool proof. I'm not afraid of competition, may the marketplace of ideas dictate the path of irl Holla Forums ops. You can even use the zeemap to shill your stupid plan. Considering how there's a jewish panic pervading through tech, it won't be long until even tor becomes a honeypot. Until zerochan or another non-kiked decentralized chan becomes available, everything outside of this website is considered compromised.

UV-5R V2+, ~30$ brand new and it opens you up to RF comms. The future of dissent lies in the past.

Damn, you need to give a little more warning before posting these meet attempts. How's an user supposed to ask off of work to get there? The clt meet was announced 3 weeks before it happened and some guy was still taken off guard by it.

Stupid question, you need a HAM radio license, correct?

No, we are primarily using license free bands to communicate for short and long range.

Thanks, I'll continue researching the model you provided.

Has your buddy come back with that supposed cb stuff? I'm going to be free this sunday evening and would love to head over and pick some of it up. I'm wanting to see if I can reach the central nc cb user on the map.

No not yet I think me and him are going to the warehouse were it's stored Saturday

Actually I'm also free Saturday after 4 as well, let me know when you guys plan on being there, if you both don't mind.

Greenville SC Happening: received word that communists intend to protest at the Confederate memorial statue Saturday the 26th of August at 1 p.m. by the Springwood Cemetery downtown.

Yea that wouldn't be a problem, actually the more the merrier because it's a pretty big warehouse and there's alot of communications gear there

Proofs??

It's a "peace" rally being ran buy some nigger that didn't even know the statue was there until a week ago… they really are desperate, I might make a trip out of it idk

MYRTLE BEACH NIGGER INFESTATION IS SO HIGH ITS NOW BOTH THE 3RD AND 23RD MOST DANGEROUS CITY IN THE US
>wcnc.com/news/crime/myrtle-beach-named-3rd-most-dangerous-city-by-new-report/467057619

Daily nigger on nigger homicide has managed to turn a shitty beach town into fucking Cape Town, to the surprise of absolutely no one. Lumberton, NC is #4 on the same list, due to opioid and fentanyl trafficking almost exclusively done by nigs, wiggers and spics.

CHECK INTO THE ZEEMAPS
>zeemaps.com/map?group=2653404

Depending on the potential procurement of cb/ham radio gear, I hope to start testing HF comms on a regional level. Also a possibility is to be able to get nogear anons reduced cost comms equipment to become a better part of the group and encourage turn out. If you're an absolute poorfag and want to help out, get an Software Defined Radio (SDR) to at least receive test transmissions for clarity.

Don't do it alone, at least see if GVLanon can provide backup. We don't need to be losing guys to challenger-tier antics.

Lol idk what's even going to happen the nigger running it didn't even know the statue he wants to protest existed a week ago it's last minute for them and if I did go it would be as a 3rd party observer , I want to see what we are working with on both sides here in the Carolinas and this would be a good opportunity to do just that/ possibly recruit

I need to find a secure email first, I saw earlier in the thread that proton mail was mentioned I know nothing when it comes to those kinds of things, is it free?

If you've been lurking Holla Forums at all lately, you should starting investing in that fucking radio and plan to be at the next meet.

Protonmail is free and it works well. Create a burner Protonmail account for Holla Forums networking. Don't use it for anything else, don't include any identifiable info in the email account name, and don't reuse current or past online account names.

Don't fucking spoon feed, at best he's retarded and at worst it's a shill or CIAnigger. If they took one moment to lurk they would orient themselves.

We're not fucking ready for this.

Did you guys end up going to the warehouse? We're gonna need to start pulling in normies via CB radio, this part of the world looks to be heating up soon.

No we honestly didn't get around to it and holy shit that's funny, I was actually browsing Craigslist earlier for some tools and theirs always shit like that advertised

That actually sounds like something that could be worth checking out though

CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY UPDATE

NC
Hasn't moved since June

SC
Still hasn't moved since fucking April

CONTACT YOUR REPS, AS THESE LAWS ARE JEW REPELLANT
www.ncleg.net/representation/WhoRepresentsMe.aspx
www.scstatehouse.gov/legislatorssearch.php

also born in Charleston, living in Pittsburgh. the dindus down there seem much worse and aplenty.

Wish you luck, sweet tea is pretty good after a hard days work.
t. Texan

Considering the mediocre turnout for local clt meets, new tactics are to be implemented in order to bolster numbers and meet turnouts. Considered are smaller, personal meets to different parts of the carolinas who are checked into the zeemaps.
zeemaps.com/map?group=2653404
Also considered are taking up regional cb nets when such gear is acquired. As of right now only the apex user has cb, so between the two of us, our shitposting may encourage listening hwites and anons to see that we're serious about effecting change in the carolinas. The very last thing I would want to do is to fall in under a controlled opposition group to try to recruit, but an overall lack of desire to meet irl is disappointing to say the least. Thoughts?

Yea start recruiting irl away for this board, idk I have a pretty easy time down here in rock hill, it's really not that hard now with that being said charlotte is a different story, even though it's right over the border the culture is totally different