Cameron Russell

tyranny of the self

Levi Moore
Levi Moore

tyranny of baby seals

Austin Ortiz
Austin Ortiz

But that's a thing.
Currently workers continue to support the ruling class despite their exploitation

Alexander Powell
Alexander Powell

minority lying to the majority is the majority's fault

Noah Diaz
Noah Diaz

tyranny of the poorly educated

Lincoln Sanders
Lincoln Sanders

what is good, true, or right has its basis in a quantity of humans

my god, pure sophistry

Andrew Ward
Andrew Ward

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utilitarianism

Xavier Perez
Xavier Perez

it's not my fault if i believe a lie. i'm not responsible for my own beliefs!

John Robinson
John Robinson

one can form correct beliefs out of incorrect information
wew

Julian Barnes
Julian Barnes

tyranny of the proletariat

Thomas Cooper
Thomas Cooper

nah m8, we'll just form a vanguard aristocracy, everything will be fine

Levi Ross
Levi Ross

it's not my responsibility to question what i'm told and pursue correct information. i'm not responsible for my own beliefs!

Luis Richardson
Luis Richardson

tyranny of anarchy

Brayden Long
Brayden Long

indoctrination don't real
the proletariat have years and years to study this stuff
le perfectly enlightened truthseeker meme

Leo Reyes
Leo Reyes

tyranny of the tyrantlessness

Angel Thompson
Angel Thompson

Even your ideal of the virtue in truth and the pursuit of it are made manifest by the material conditions you were raised in.

Easton Nelson
Easton Nelson

tyranny of the symbolic

Asher Lewis
Asher Lewis

if people need years and years of study before they'll even begin to ask basic questions, humanity is beyond help.
i've been questioning society since i was 6 years old. i am poor, never went to high school, and have no qualifications or special skills. there is nothing special about me, if anything i am below average, yet i still managed to avoid becoming a braindead classcuck. none of the information or ideas discussed on this board is kept secret or out of reach of the common man. it's all available with a simple google search or opening a book. there is no excuse for the ignorance of the masses, and ignorance is no excuse for their complicity in or approval of the state's crimes. they are not victims

Luis Myers
Luis Myers

tyranny of the cis gendered

James Wilson
James Wilson

since i was 6 years old
Some people get beaten into submission at that age. After that they don't question or learn, didn't you have a father? :)

Evan Harris
Evan Harris

why shouldn't beatings lead someone to become dissident and sceptical? or more so than before? that's often the case when people are imprisoned and tortured by the state, and exposed to its true nature

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit