Tyranny of the majority

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utilitarianism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But that's a thing.
Currently workers continue to support the ruling class despite their exploitation

my god, pure sophistry

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utilitarianism

wew

nah m8, we'll just form a vanguard aristocracy, everything will be fine

Even your ideal of the virtue in truth and the pursuit of it are made manifest by the material conditions you were raised in.

if people need years and years of study before they'll even begin to ask basic questions, humanity is beyond help.

i've been questioning society since i was 6 years old. i am poor, never went to high school, and have no qualifications or special skills. there is nothing special about me, if anything i am below average, yet i still managed to avoid becoming a braindead classcuck. none of the information or ideas discussed on this board is kept secret or out of reach of the common man. it's all available with a simple google search or opening a book. there is no excuse for the ignorance of the masses, and ignorance is no excuse for their complicity in or approval of the state's crimes. they are not victims

Some people get beaten into submission at that age. After that they don't question or learn, didn't you have a father? :)

why shouldn't beatings lead someone to become dissident and sceptical? or more so than before? that's often the case when people are imprisoned and tortured by the state, and exposed to its true nature