Planetside 2 Thread: Strength In Memes Edition

Faction: Terran Republic

Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)
First, post on the PS2 thread with your character name along with a screenshot in-game on the loadout screen with a meme. Second, search our outfit by it's tag, WWEW in the outfit browser, the application must have your name with a meme, ID and post number from the thread.

The Tranu Ocean is salty everyday.
Some of you New Cheeseburgers™ are okay, don't go to the Crown tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Zftbl
planetside.wikia.com/wiki/Reflex_Sight#New_Conglomerate
planetside-universe.com/outfit-37536622336471396.php
stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/outfit/xWEW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for werl saved the game

My outfit thinks you guys are some kind of european outfit, they don't understand what wwew stands for

Archive of the last thread archive.is/Zftbl losing control wwew?

Tell them it stands for "Where Was Everybody When" wwew capped the Crown?

At 1:40, ForceScout, you're e-celeb famous now! he shot you because you got some Tranu triggered enough to put a bounty on you.

I JUST POSTED THAT LAST THREAD!!!

…But congrats on the Dubdubs.

Wew.

Threadly namefag reminder

Holy shit, recursion!

How's the overall campaign going?

We hold the Crown
The rest of the front has collapsed

The crown IS the front.

It's not as bad as Amerish
we were literally down to just our warp gate

How did you fuck it up that BADLY?!?!
We had Hossin AND Amerish locked when I logged this afternoon…

I wasn't commenting on the state of the fight, i'm saying that conquest begins at the crown, everything but that grid is worth next to nothing, alone.

I will never understand how the rest of TR is so fucking bad. Except FedX. I see their names constantly because they raid enemy HIVEs all day every day. It's not like they're all BR 100+ statwhoring retards who hate the game. It's low-to-mid BR people that like to win continents.

asa-tard here, posting some screencaps from saturday. removal force bringing some premium bantz to /yell

more of removalforce bantz

some guy started stroking out when we were defending subterranean nanites

lel

Removal's bantz today were top fucking tier.

some of the (((freedom fighter))) lies, the TR had to defend the crown from both NC and VS

two of the same

yeah, shit was pretty funny

I am also going to record some things on fraps tomorrow so we can see some moving pictures

Reminder Warfinn is kill on sight.
He is desecrater of the sacred battlebard

because Valk-chan a shit
except on Hossin since you can get her below the tree line on bases where you can't get a galaxy as easily

From earlier today. Some TR guys defended a biolab pad with a fuckton of Spitfires and a couple MAXes.

New mini-transmission, citizens.
Now with sexier new formatting!

Fucking dirty scum sullying a good artist.

posting some random recent pictures, on that tank the guy got stuck and couldnt drive out and he was trying for like 10 minutes until i blew him up

take all the rockets from esfs, put them on the valk along with 2 door mounted basalisks on each side

fixed as fuck, why are the devs this retarded

Or, if they can't do the door mounted guns since they're obviously retarded, just make it be able to fit two different types of rocket pods at once.

Well, I've been gone for just over a week.
I haven't checked the thread archives because I'm a lazy shit.
How much autism did I miss?

explain

No, don't mount extra Bassies on the doors, and they'd technically HAVE two rocket pods with the Pelter and Wing Mounts…

…Just give it Wing Mounts and up the Speed to ESF level.

DBG are retarded for a plethora of reasons: listening to Vanu crying for nerfs, not being able to fix the Valkyrie in a year, ever thinking that a strafing tank was a good idea, making a faction that has better accuracy and less recoil overall in a game where headshots are paramount, being unable to strike balance with ESFs, either making everything too strong or too shitty, extreme airchav pandering, etc.

newfag here, how do i join you?

oh i read that wrong i thought you mean the door mounted basalisks were retarded

but think of going through hossin and shooting vietnamese vanu with Fortunate Son playing and dropping future tr specific napalm canisters

that would be so dank

just tell me what server and faction i should join

"First, post on the PS2 thread with your character name along with a screenshot in-game on the loadout screen with a meme. Second, search our outfit by it's tag, WWEW in the outfit browser, the application must have your name with a meme, ID and post number from the thread."

tr

Door mounted guns of any kind are baller, imagine putting AA guns on the doors and just fucking airchavs.

i dont even know man, i've never played
what the fuck is a meme

that would be dank as fug but also extremely unbalanced

played me like a fiddle m8

Exactly, it'd be like giving the Valk more armor; You think it's a good idea at first, but you end up just making it a mini-Battle Gal.

can you tell me how to join the guild, im new

well basically you spread your asscheeks and take a pic then post it with a timestamp

i really dont understand the "with a meme" part

whats not to get

1.take off your pants
2.spread asshole
3.write the time and date on paper
4.take a pic
5.post it here

Heil Ebola-chan!

TR Medic Ebolite ready for removal duty.
Requestiong an invite

I suck, but I can fire a gun in the direction of the enemy

I need a smug anime girl for this feeling.

This was a good night, [wwew].

The hardest part was picking a meme.
I mean I'd have gone with the usual tabs, but…
Ok, IGN: Ebolite

i'll accept your application in a bit.

Well…
fuck

Does this happen often?

Yes, all the fucking time and it's very annoying.

no matter how many threads, this game is still shit

God, I love harasers

Just change the "render" option on the graphics tab

nah, I spawned inside the floor and coudn't get out, had to redeploy

Have you had much experience with harassers?

so far, no. But I like the name and what they do

Wow he sounds like he really does give a shit about this game.

I guess you could say FedX delivers.

the game is NOT shit, you take that back you fucking negroid
at the very most it's putrid vomit

harasser squads are a joy and I want to get us to run one sometime
one repair sundie trailing behind and 3 or 4 harassers is all you need to take a base unless they spam tank mines because ha ha tank mines

I'd like to take your for a ride.
Harassers are fun as fuck, and rake in certs like nobody's business.

two squads full of harrassers, I Could dig it.

i will never be a good esf pilot

Is Pic related actually true?

planetside 2 is a perfect game with absolutely zero bugs

Who do you think manufactures everything?

TR forge worlds?

Traitor

Can't blame a guy for not trusting central planned engineering.

Free market best market

Live free in the NC

NC is defectors with stolen gear so it could be that they could of have been a specialized but oversized outfit-like unit within TR with that same logo beforehand and that said gun is just something they din't manage/forgot to to steal from their own armory.

Or it could just be that dbg/soe can't into balance or texturework.

It's just the reflex sight that has the NC icon. TR's is rounded while NC's has the top open.
planetside.wikia.com/wiki/Reflex_Sight#New_Conglomerate

when and where?

You'll know when.

Pure suffering.

As someone who leads occasionally, just be open minded. Yeah, it sucks when people don't take advantage of their position, but at the same time if people don't learn how to lead it means that we'll eventually lose all the leaders due to burnout or finding new games.

If they're doing something wrong, let them know and try to assist them. I know we're all abunch of faggots trying to mine salt, but for the people trying to be better players, help em out instead of actually bitching at them.

Though, bitch at the negative nellys we have, and we have alot of them. SERIOUSLY YOU FAGGOTS, QUIT BEING FAGGOTS. YEAH, IT SUCKS WHEN WE LOSE BUT YOUR TALK OF 'MAN, THIS SHIT SUCKS' ALL THE FUCKING TIME IS THE WORST SHIT TO LISTEN TOO WHEN TRYING TO HAVE FUN. FUCK. IF THINGS AREN'T WORKING OUT ON A FRONT, SWITCH FRONTS, OR MAKE A MEME JOKE, NACHO IS PERFECT FOR MEMEING IT UP.

here's the thing with leaders in our outfit

no one wants to be it but everyone wants to back seat drive it and we also want cunts who try to make everyone do what they want to do

you're completely right about people being negative when there's really no reason to be I've found my self doing that alot as of late for dumb reasons

I think the problem is most of us don't know how to lead or aren't charismatic/confident enough to get folks to do what should be done. I know I'm not. But we need someone to lead because that's when we do best.
At the same time, we need to let leaders know if something is a good idea because radio silence will just make them unsure and discourage them. Give a yes or no, bring up other suggestions, but don't say nothing.
Maybe it'd also help if more people specialized into certain things and took charge in those matters. We have a few Gal pilots as well as Valk pilots, but they're not always around and the rest just runs with the group. Success varies because we don't cover all bases. Not saying we should become a super tryhard outfit, but we can do more than just run around as infantry 90% of the time. We're smarter than the average pubbie so we should take advantage of that, not fall in line with them.

We should definitely tone down the negativity though. I'm guilty of it too and it doesn't really help anyone.

what server are you playing on fagets?

emerald

I usually do, but I get tired after a few hours. In general though, a BR 37 should know enough to know they don't know enough to lead. Like the people who want to try Mathersons with 7 people.

how do i into the party?

I know how to lead but this game is too casual for me to really care enough for me to tryhard

I also know how to greatly improve our effectiveness as a combat unit on the whole but that would again be too tryhardy

if this game was alot more like eve online I could turn this ragtag team of salt miners into a organized military force to be feared, too bad the game has really shit gameplay designs which really put me off getting into that

what memes do you bring to the party?

EVE corp when?

when it goes f2p

just let me in you fucking faget

Muatra

Are you gonna buy Fallout 4 with all those crets?

there we go

Shitty scribble of a new decal. I'm unsure which direction it should be facing and if it should have the text on it. What do you guys think?

prefer the first image. doesn't need text, the symbol is good enough

Get rid of the 8 it's too obvious

I was worried there'd be too much blank space in the bottom left, but you're probably right.

Some anons wanted an 8 because the 8 spokes weren't obvious enough.

If you do the 8, hide it in the flames in the back.

You need to put broken spokes.

Perfection.

I gotta toss some more certs in the leadership abilities, then I can start taking up squad lead.

Like so?

Fug, thanks for reminding me.

Technically his name could be considered a meme but it's your decision

Command chat + 4 smokes is only 200 or 300 certs. Not that expensive at all. Spawn beacon is only expensive to improve as well.

10/10 work right there you're the best

Fackin' nice m8

perfect. Subtle, but its there, Like a good loss edit.

Cool. I'll get to vectorizing then.

post it later when the americlaps are on

You better submit it to get it ingame, goy.

Will do.

That was the plan.

thing is, like mentioned several times before, wwew is just a bunch of aspies having fun. Plus we usually dont have alot of people on

m8 that shit will be hilarious if it get approves in the player forge

Look like I'm retiring early. Keep up the good fight boys.

Done. Still a few rough spots I want to go over but otherwise it's finished.
I'm really proud of the WWEW inside the tire, I randomly got the idea and it worked.

Noice.

I tried making the whole thing polygonal, I think it has a bit more personality.
I also just read that there should be no text on the decal, so I'm not sure how they'll take to the WWEW on the wheel.

I like the text placement on this one.

wew

Vacation faggot here. One week into vacation, and I'm already suffering from WWEW abstinence. Two more weeks. On the topic of the decal - after submission, how long will it take to get implemented?

P.S. Writing from a phone sucks.

The text is basically the same, the stuff around it just isn't round anymore so it works together better.

Beats me. I'm reading reviewing a submission can take weeks and submissions for the halloween update are already closed according to the forums. I'm guessing christmas if everything goes well.

wwew
Coming back soon Lassica?

>accidentally clicked invite all online members to a squad

lolwoops

So much for weapon lock. You'd think it would kick in after the fifth teamkill on the same person within 30 seconds.

he killed you that many time? isn't there suppose to be a penalty for TKing?

Here's the cosmetics I've been working on.
Hoping that Daybreak adds the Kaiser helmet for the October update.

it only applies when some faggot runs into you not whne you kill someone on purpose

They took D3RPs custom outfit emblem, and ECUS so they will take ours, it looks wonderful by the way, submit that shit when you have your final draft.

Bannable shit. You could report it to Gaybreak, but yeah, whatever.

The fact you triggered somebody this hard is delicious. When you don't like the prox-music, how hard is to hit the Enter key on your numpad?

Well, that's good to know. And thanks. I'll do the finishing touches tomorrow, it's getting pretty late here.
Though, one question: what price would you guys prefer for the decal? D3RPs decal costs a whoopin' 300, but most others are 150 or 99. It doesn't really matter since I'll get a free version I can probably set for the outfit, but they want me to suggest a price.

The cheapest possible, obviously.

Something low enough that our guys can justify spending a bit on good goy points to buy it.

That also means randoms will have more of an incentive to buy it. Though my inner jew says that's not a bad thing.

Pic related.

Better fucking yet, make it free.
The more our logo spreads, the more chance that turbofags will see it and get upset over it.

I don't think it's possible to make it free. The lowest is 25 I believe.

Then make it 25, if you don't mind.

t-that's totally not because I have 25 goypoints left over from two years ago s-senpai

Sure. I'll go maximum overjew if I make another decal though.

Wait, decals cost good goyim points instead of certs?

You can buy outfit decals with certs.

You can use the outfit decal for free

It should be in your decals list as a blank flag, select it and it'll show up on whatever as the outfit's actual decal.

5k certs though

You're thinking of the cosmetic that removes your helmet. I think the outfit decal costs 300 certs.

No it ain't

Last I looked, it was 300-500 depending on where you're wanting to put it. If the outfit decal actually gets in, I'll buy it.

Oh, yeah, that might be it. I'm just really confused today for some reason.

Sorry boys internet died, hope plat lead didnt go to someone retarded.

Had fun on hossin though, seems I can square off with the big boys now when they don't have 40+ other godsaw/orion HAs behind them

Fuck it. I decided to stay up and finish it.

I'll post should I get a status update. Bedtime for me now, though.

I might have to spend a bit less time being outfit lead boys, Luckily evorsio and gunner(when he returns) are around to help things along.

Might promote some more officers to reinforce whats left of the old guard here so recruitment will keep going smooth.

>crash my mosquito into a MAX with no survivors
I need to stop playing this game. It's slipping into my sleep. I'm gonna try airchav today.

JUST

Who did we piss of this time?

planetside-universe.com/outfit-37536622336471396.php
stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/outfit/xWEW

Set shadows to low or off

Your CPU is fucking you up

I've tried everything fam.
Gonna buy a new CPU in the next 10 years.

Render quality to 50%?

how the fuck do i get out of Koltyr? been stuck there for hours

Except that, I'm already blind as shit and colorblind, and if I set it under 70 I can't see anything.

Find a terminal with a planet on it at your warpgate spawn

I quite like to lead. However, what ends up happening every time is that the platoon lead ends up doing pretty much everything by himself. Which means that if he makes a decision that he's unsure about, he'll be continuously unsure about it until somebody says something (which rarely happens), or it's too late. That is, if he's able to make a decision at all.
This is where I believe squad leaders should come in, act as tactical advisers to the platoon leaders, to aid in decision making. It would speed thins up a fair amount, in my eyes.
As of now, I'm not sure people really care who leads a squad when there's a platoon lead.

I'm okay with silky smooth 20 fps as long as I can see where my bullets go

wew, thanks fam

Guess I'll just lurk the threads and occasionally shitpost monstergirls during the weekdays.

I should add that, I don't mean for the platoon lead to sit back and let his squad leaders come up with the decision for them, but they should have some input.

Surprisingly rewarding

HMMM
MMMH
M

It's helpful when people point out important stuff, like Tersej always mentioning where we are losing a territory though he needs to mention pop and pop% when he does. I know that if I am in a large fight as lead I'm spending most of my time fighting, reviving and following the flow of the current battle, a person who can let me know what else is going on that I should think about on the continent makes it many times easier to lead. It doesn't have to be a squad lead, just speak up on what you notice so the platoon lead can make a better decision.I know that if we get close to locking a continent I often get tunnel vision and make bad calls, if someone else would speak up I could keep myself cool more easily.

If anything, that's the kind of shit our ancestors would be proud of us for, being that half of human history is killing the unknown because it poses a threat/can't be controlled, and the other half is fucking it until it submits.

so, can someone invite me to the outfit? i've sent the application hours ago and im still waiting

There rankings in the outfit that can only accept applications. If they're not online then you have to wait a bit longer. Sorry fam

well fuck this game.

Don't worry, our glorious moddu is coming.

Hey, some of us are never going to get in…

I'll take my slutty heals elsewhere then.

Stop replying to the namefag faggot.

why not?

He is a cuckchan faggot, don't reply to him. He wont just press the backspace button on his name space.

calm down lad, Im attempting to get in now but my internet is having a shitfit.

Where is that pic from?

I feel a little bad when I fuck up Liberators with my Skyguard because I know how frustrating it can be to get anything going with one, but man I fucking love killing ESFs.

I am a giant faggot who needs to be purged. Please send me lots of dragon dildos and furry merchandise.

I am so fucking gay please please please please rape my anus holy shit

adventures of dragon bride 2

Dude, dildos?
Gross man…

I want my huge, gapping asshole penetrated with an 8-inch dick while simultaneously deepthroating another 8-inch dick.

Congrats on the sex, you fucking nerd.

>ywn resurrect the 0_____ jews that died in the holocaust, slap dicks on the women and then suck off every last one of them

Time to go into a power trip.

GUYS FUCKING STOP OK. Just becasue I fucked a trap it doesn't mean I'm gay, geez. ;w;

asdf

Wait, when did I ever get laid by anyone?

I leave for like 30 minutes and my thread becomes shitposting.

It's ok baby, you can join our gay little orgy too.

(PUNCHES YOU IN THE FACE FOR IMPERSONATING ME) I NEVER FUCKED A TRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:

Nothing turns me on more than a big, throbbing, turgid girlcock.

I never fucked anyone…

Ok, turn in your Whiteagle card.

It's okay, darling, you can let it all out… I'll untuck if you do first. ;)

Maybe you should turn in your Whiteagle™ card

Isn't there a rule about banning people pruporsely shitting up a thread? Just mass report the ORIGINAL DONUT STEELE halfchan namefag already.

Scroll up next time

get out nigger you wont fix tv tropes anyways

so how do we figure out who the real whiteagle is? do we just all suck as much dick as we can in 30 minutes and whoever sucked the most wins?

If you're going to shitpost shitpost about planetside. No one cares about whiteagle.

Hello I am the real Whiteagle, don't listen to all these other Whiteagles because they are all fake and I am the real Whiteagle because I say so. I am now going to masturbate to furry futanari and then get off the internet forever.
Goodbye!

I'll come back, better, faster and fatter.

Well, as 2fc6e0 said in and , he hasn't sucked a single dick so we can immediately rule him out

I care.

who the fuck is whiteagle and why should i care

Has anyone else used the battle rifle much (the AMR-66)? Any suggestions on good attachments for it?

thread fixed

Shitposting aside, has the game been seriously fucking unstable for anyone else lately? I just crash as soon as I spawn in a fight

im only getting huge fps drops that werent happening before, dont know why

Like, I'm not into scat play, perse. But I mean if it comes around I'll try it you know?

IMPOSTOR

how the fuck do i join you?

You must go on a vision quest to find your spirit meme.

Compensator, 4x zoom, foregrip and high velocity ammo. It's a great counter sniper, but you gotta go for headshots and lead a bit. Use a good backup pistol because it's mediocre for CQC.

oh for fuck sake, im in the outfit tho, i mean how do i join you in the battle? any way to know whos in the outfit or to find a squad?

Can you be so sure?
Sucking dick involves actually having some kind of life!

No one and you shouldn't care at all since he'll never lead a squad, ever, because he sucks so hard at life.

FOILED BY AUTO CORRECT!

So, speed buff and wing mounts for the Valkyrie?

It's got nasty vertical recoil so you may want to try out the compensator.

Any suggestions for good pistols. I'm just using the default right now, but I have been looking at buying one of the revolvers.

If you don't like spraying everywhere with the Repeater, the Emperor is decent and very cheap. Don't underestimate its hipfire potential, though. I've gotten quite a few kills like that.

AMP is good if you want uncontrolable dakka. If you ask me, they're all overpriced to hell and the default repeater wrecks shit anyways, if you have spare certs get whatever just don't get the snub nose revolver, that thing sucks even in CQC.

There is also the utility of the Crossbow, which technically counts, but it's not a good CQC choice for sure…

Red Alert 2 Grinder here we come

Just need to go record some footage

I'm a big fan of the Commissioner. It's solid up to mid range.
I've been meaning to get the Inquisitor or Emperor to mix it up. Not sure about those.

I'd say for the AMR something like 3.4x/4x scope, compensator barrel, forward grip and HV ammo. If you plan on using it as an engineer you could also try out the underbarrel grenade launcher on it since you can self supply ammo for it.

Emperor is pretty decent, basically plays like a slightly weaker Mag-shot.

emprah is a beamer clone, I'd generally recommend the underboss instead if you want higher accuracy and more damage. The inquisitor isn't worth it unless you can spam click and maintain aim or have a shooting macro.

WWEW

See you faggots tomorrow,

Wew, now I gotta wait for the devs to take a look at it.
Not pictured are the 2 failed attempts at submitting because I included wrong files.

right I'm supposed to be one of them

WWEW

that's hot

well if we make it our outfit decal then people in the outfit with the outfit decal which gives whoever is using it any decal the outfit is using then it would be free since you get both of those in basic training

I dunno about that, like I said there's alot of back seat driving going on pretty much all the time when I've been on and there's a decision making happening

Intense 7 hour autism everywhere lads from poor ol Hossin, Esamir and Amerish, wew, that was fun.

And we keep getting skinwalker applications from people who don't post in the thread!

it takes forever but you get used to using it in CQC, still not the best choice though

it's my go-to choice for stalker cloak

Yeah, especially with explosive bolts, since they allow you to damage ALL THE THINGS!
…At least a little bit…

tACTICAL sUPERIORITY

I love playing the healslut….because a TR healslut has a nasty bite.

God damn! I'm in love with the TR1 Cycler. So accurate, so sanic fast.

B.t.w. - I found a perfect place for a Valk in tech plant attacks.

I'm the guy the dicked around in the Valk yesterday and was ferrying and spotting for you guys.

Above the vehicle terminal, above the balcony that leads to the A point, there is a small hole. Just big enough for a valk to squeeze in. You park it there and no one notices you. I had a valk with radar sitting there for an hour, The NC was oblivious.
I had my nose gun pointing down so anything coming in and out of the vehicle spawn shields was fair game - and tanks can't lift the barrel enough to shoot or see you.

I don't know why they even bother adding other assault rifles. If only the medic can use them and the Cycler is so good, why bother spending a thousand good goy points on a replacement?

different strokes for different folks?

Did anyone save the TR guy edits from the last thread?
That was A+ compilation material.

These ones? I saved a few.

Brass be with you lad.

Digits don't lie, the Brass is with us.

TRANU AND BURGERS GET OUT! REEEEEEEEE!

In other news, you lads made quite an impression, especially the shitposters doing the bantz and battlebards, we keep getting casual normalfags who keep applying to our Outfit.

SORRY WE'RE FULL!

Last night I started wondering. Would it be feasible to take a Stealthy Shoah squad outside an enemy warp gate and stalk some galaxies? Especially if there's organized outfit activity and galaxy drops going on.

If the wiki is correct, it would take 16 shots. So an 8 man SS squad would have to fire two rounds, which probably is not viable. But maybe we could develop some kind of similar terror tactics to strike fear into the hearts of the enemy.

I think you can get 2 shots off relatively quickly. We also have a bunch of strikers which probably go even faster.
We could mine the roads leading out of the warpgate and do some gorilla warfare shit if they pull an armor column. Problem is figuring out when they'll do one.

this kinda thing is only really good if we know that they've got some kinda op going on before hand so we can beat them to the punch and rape them before they even know what's hit them

In my experience, you won't even be able to get 6 guys with certed G2A launchers.

And the people who grab a burster max will have shit aim

And half the guys with G2A will use the striker, annihilator, or swarm instead of the more effective grounder.

And everyone will position themselves so that any sort of tree, rock, or friendly gets in the way of their lock so only half the squad gets a shot off

And a further half of them will be looking the wrong way and get killed by lolpods before they even start locking anything

What about skyguards? You'd have to find a good spot to put them in but it doesn't have to be right infront of their warpgate.

Set up a stealth sundy on some hill near the warpgate. Set up another (non-stealth) sundy on the opposite hill.
Fall back to the stealth sundy if thing to tits-up. wait for things to calm down. Strike again.

you can do some SERIOUS damage this way. In my old outfit, we took 2 squads and where fucking with the vanu for a good hour before they started sending mass assaults at our position. We lasted for another 45 minutes, drawing the vanu away from other stuff and shooting down a insane amount of vanu air and blasting their armor.

By the end, the vanu were getting desperate to get rid of us. They tried everything - mass air, mass armor, mix, c4 fairies, Gal drops, etc..

By the end they started using Scythes as disposable transports for the light assaults, for a chance that they could reach our sundy. We just kept bringing in more sunides. Eventually, half the vanu on the server swarmed us and we perished in a glorious last stand.

But the vanu lost a shitload of territory during that time. We fucked them over good.

To quickly pop a galaxy, you'd need, I guess, five or six Skyguards, because the Skyguard itself does barely any fucking damage, since upset airchavs.

this, at best with one skyguard you can tickle an airchav into landing far off to repair if you catch them off guard

oh shit im sorry

sorry for what? our squad leader taught us not to be ashamed of our prowlers, especially since they have such a good dps and all.

Yeah i see that, the brass gave you good advice

It shoots faster when i deploy

HHHHHmmmmMMMMMmmm

Sometimes i shoot so much, i run out of ammo

well, my squad leader showed me a few things to, like uh how not to run out of ammo by using someone elses ammo sunderer instead of your own ammo supply

Will you show me?

Id be right happy to

to fucking kek

Alerts are the perfect time for that kind of shit.

I can't get three people to switch to heavy to take on an armor column from an advantageous position, good luck getting 16 people to do so.

Fug. Forgot my meme.

(checked)
Oh wow people actually saved my shitty drawing.
Here's the template again, go wild goyim

tfw outskilled

that was the level one that just joined recently

how was your ping?

It's just regular server latency issues emerald's had ever since the last big patch

Can't do much about it, issue's on daybreak's end.

Could someone post that slav magic that grants the 20fps boost?

Newfag here

Can someone give a tl;dr on this whiteagle thing in one word or less?

faggot

namefag

anal

At the risk of sounding like a fucking idiot, how do I do this, exactly?

Hello my name is lightgreybird, I am definitely the pinnacle of WOW aesthetics and tactics and can engage in high level banter or 'bontz' as they say around here. I do not know why these plebeians insult me, I have, like you, been on the internets for over twenty years and have participated in numerous server smashes on the Hermaphroditu.
t. regards
#ffffffsparrow

Fucking WWEW Formation was fun as fuck and I was happy to lead that.

To shekel it up, or to not shekel it up…

Do you guys shekel it up?

If you're looking to buy goycoins, consider waiting until the once-a-year half off sale that might not even happen this year.

The only time anything's really worth buying is when you've bought half-off goycoins and spend them on half-off items in the game.

Prices are pretty ridiculous otherwise.

Yeah, I've seen them… but I wanna try base building and all that shit is locked.
Besides, I need that not-nazi cap with gasmask.

Is the premium account any good?

Had I had premium, I would have acquired 450 certs instead of the 150 I got. If the 300% increased cert gain is to be believed.

*Last night*

it's 50% more xp, the 300% is the passive cert generation you get while logged out it caps at 48 certs I think

If there was a plague doctor mask I'd buy it, because harpies, but other than that I've thought about getting the field comm hat.

You and me both, man.

sweet, too

I need a voicepack aswell, the greenhorn is annoying

Is the max file size still 8mb?

I've played and enjoyed the game enough that I've considered distributing some shekels, but I haven't yet.

Requesting permission to remove tranu.
I will also remove burger if no tranu is available.
Name: RemoveTranu

For webms, yes.

I've always been a good boy, never spammed a game's voice chat. How does it work? I suppose I need a program to battlebard?

II really want to use this

Fucking Airchavs…

Eh, only if you can get into position before the Alert proper starts…

Better option, Light Assaults with ANTs, the AA Turret, and the Turret AI modules.
Get JUST enough Cortium to pull all three, park somewhere close to the enemy Warpgate or other Airbase, and Jetpack to the top of a hill to set everything down.
The lone AI Module should last for about 17 minutes on a fresh Cortium Silo's 1000 stock, meaning a maximum of 17 minutes pissing off airchavs while you go off and do important shit.

You can also do this with just a Turret, since they don't even need a Silo to work, but then you'd have to man it yourself.

Man I haven't been on the net for twenty years, or even in a server smash…

If it's for base building, then yeah.
After all, it's something they did RIGHT for once, so they should see that work pay off.
Get the Bundle though, you save something like $5 in Smekles for the first wave of stuff.

Requesting this to be added to the playlist.

You need Virtual Audio Cable, that's about it.

I was also thinking of battlebarding. Was gonna do Balkan turbofolk music to upset pajeet.

THERE ARE LEWD DRAWINGS OF CROWN-CHAN IN HERE!