ITT: vidya bullshit

Goddammit. Why can't every game be like CS:GO and reward people for having shit connections?

How about getting disconnected while you're wrecking the other team?

but user, csgo awards people who have shit connections with instant kills.

I'm getting old. Maybe it's time to quit.

Work out. I was a fat shit halfway through my 20's and noticed I was getting worse at action games, started lifting and punching a sandbag, and now I've got spiderman reflexes. It's pretty great. I never get to use it IRL because I don't fight or anything, but sometimes I knock something off a shelf by accident and catch it before I even register what's happening.

Now you know why there's so many stories of vets coming home and accidentally dropping motherfuckers who come up behind them unexpectedly.

I've actually got a personal story about that if anyone's interested.

Sure, post it.

Looking back, it scared the piss out of me in the moment, but now we both laugh at it.

Sounds like he remembered some of the basics of CQC

I always found it funny that doing both ends up being this recursive loop.

You know what to post.

post it you cunt

post the thing that needs to be posted, nigger.

Console are cancer, cant even have a GTA with bumper to bumper traffic and a shitload of peds because of you dumb gay faggots that like being milked by jews

which is?

tits + timestamp

They're right to ban you. "Nigger" is a racist term and you're enough of a dipshit to use it when you know you may suffer consequences for doing so. It's your own fault, really.

bad b8 m8

Common sense is bait now? I'm not telling you that you can't use the term, I'm just telling you that you shouldn't act surprised when you get banned from a public server for going into the chat or turning on your mic and spamming what is largely considered "offensive language"

i want tumblr to leave

I want you to use your brain for once and come up with something more intelligible to say, but life is full of disappointments.

Someone call the fire department, 'cus that guy got burned.

Suck nigger shit, chink licker!

BOSS

Hi tumblr

tee fucking hee. kill yourselfs you worthless wastes of space. if you're too stupid to realize that your actions have consequences, then I don't know what to tell you. Next you're gonna tell me that we should blame the nigger on the corner slinging dope instead of the user for said user's addiction, or that the SJW fucks are absolutely right to blame McDonald's for their obesity.

Suck a dick.

Hey, you know what might be fun? If you go into your garage, find a bottle called anti freeze, and drink that shit. It's tasty, and it's good for you! Take my word for it, user, this stuff is an absolutely life enhancer!

Eat my entire ass.

You niggers are replying to a bait post

It's too bad the dope user is also a nigger

I know, but it makes me laugh

(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

Don't spend them all in one place.

DAS RITE

You want vidya bullshit?

Jesus Christ what the fuck were they thinking?

here bro i died, you can play