Thoughts on Coming Jew War With Hezbollah

Have been watching this video from a Jew "think tank." Quite interesting, things I never realized. In the 2006 war, Lebanese civilians had Syria they could flee into to avoid the Jews killing them. Jew back Al-Queda and ISIS (if you still doubt this and would like to see ISIS issuing an apology to Israel for shelling their outpost in the Golan Heights, happy to give it to you. Also happy to show you the "American" Michael Oren telling everyone that ISIS should be left alone since, after all, the are only killed goyim, not Jews.

God, we used to occasionally have really smart people on here, who're knowledgeable about such things, These days, rare as fuck. Is there AYONE here with thoughts on what the third war between the Jews and Hezbollah will look like?

As we know, they'll be using the F-22s and the F-35s that we paid for. And the rumor (according to Dr. Pierce) is that Hezbollah and the Iranian al-Quds have proxies in the US and central America and would be very much justified in wanted too take a pound of flesh.

Also, how does Russia react? Supposedly, After the t*rk roaches shot down their plane, Russia moved the S-400 into Syria. Thus far I've seen 3 different Jews living he start of the war at most at one year to 2 years from now.

I hope the Iranians got enough rockets into Hezbollah that they can take out enough Jews (as they did in 2996) to make them think twice. The Jews could not even hand 76 dead while they were killing thousands of Lebanese civilians at a time.

As shitlords, what cn we do to help without directly breaking ZOG's laws "aiding a terrorist group? As the war gets closer, the Jews will demand (and get) that area removed from google earth to avoid Hezbollah planning. Other than support on twaater and spreading info bout shit like the 1982 "Sabra and Shatila"raid by the toad-like little hebrew "ariel sharon" (AKa "Butcher of Beirut. Any ideas to keep thee hebes from WW 3?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xDmsL
youtube.com/watch?v=tNjIvAvCZFo
armamentresearch.com/iran-unveils-toophan-3-anti-tank-guided-weapon-at-baghdad-arms-expo/
archive.is/HMmDx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fucking arrogance of these Hebes is amazing. They were jut given 38 BILLION (!!!) from a nation that is essentially in bankruptcy. And, btw, the 38 billion is just minimum, they can of course request MORE if they decide to attack one of their neighbors.

And for those who argue "well, the Jews use the shekels to buy weapons from us anyway so…" Well, this new "agreement" ends that, too. The Jews want to not only be able to build ssts and weapons for the F-35 for themselves, but they want to be able to SELL THEM (!!!) to other nations. Keep in mind, the Jews but not fucking dime in the near one trillion it cost to develop the f-35. And now they have fucking Kushner in there as essentially their spy and to steal for them. Kushner isn't dumb, he knows if the Jews ever manage to take down Trump, his salvation will be letters from the head of ADL and other Jew groups (just like Marc Rich avoid his punishment for stealing tens of BILLIONS by donating to Israel and paying for a new Simon Weasel-thal center in Jerusalem. All paid for with money stolen from the Russian people during "Privatization," when 9 Jew Oligarchs stile over a trillion dollars from the Russian people chief among them the Jew "Abrahovich.'

Do people here generally know this or would anyone like me to go on about jewish thieving and privatization?

kikes are the terrorists

Fuck it, will keep going on. Depending how old you re, you may or may not recall Bill Clinton's buddy, the alcoholic clown Yeltsin. Well, he wasn't simply a clown, but something far more sinister. Here's an amazing fact I only learned from Dr. Pierce that you'll still have trouble finding even on the internet today.

During Yeltsin's rule s he drank himself into stupor, one of the men who handled his business was Yevgeny Maksimovich Primakov. Primakov? Sounds like a sold Russian name, no? What you aren't told is that, this wasn't the name he was born with. His surname at Birth was actually "Finkelstein" and his parents named him PINKUS." Pinkus Finkelstein, rime minster of Russia! Amazing, isn't it? It's like something right out of the "Protocols of the elders of Zion" this grasping, leering, uncontrollable lust for power they have.

But OM Pinkus Finkelstein is hardly the most unsavory character around the drunken clown at the time the nation was being looted. Solzhenitsyn was so disgusted by all of it, it refused to receive any award or be seen with Yeltsin in public. Russian woman, especially, simply could not earn the money they needed to feed there children or elderly parents after the Jews had finished plundering TRILLIONS from Russians economy. So what did the Jews do? Why, they saw it as another business opportunity, of course! They brought these young women to Israel, almost always under false pretenses, burned their passports, and announced that they were now the "property" of these Jews. You'll recall, Israel had no law against human slavery until !2011, so long as the slaves weren't Jews.
Do you think I'm exaggerating? "I mean, surely, in the 21st century, SLAVERY could not have been legal in ISRAEL! you must be lying!" Ok, well, let's see: "In some countries, Israel among them, there is not even a specific law against the sale of human beings….'I own you, she recalled his saying. You are my property and you will work until you earn your way out. Don't try to leave. You have no papers and you don't speak Hebrew. You will be arrested and deported. Then we will get you and bring you back.'' (Ny Times, 11 Jan 1998)

This NY Times artless very, very much reading and sending to all your friends. Not worth quoting the NY Times more since entire thing should be quoted: archive.is/xDmsL

IF PEOPLE ARE READING AND HAVE ANY INTEREST, TELL ME AND WILL KEEP GOING

PART OF THE REASON I'M GIVIGN THIS PREFACE IS SO WHY PEOLLE UNDERSTAND WHY I SUPPORT HEZBOLLAH AS THEY FIGHT THE KIKES.

And here, for the record, is the NY Time tile on the Jew and White slavery, not archived, lest anyone thought it was some sort of trick, here it is right right the website. If you STILL don't want to believe it, pick google or a search engine of your choice and death "NY Times,Israel, Slavic women trafficking"

Another very important book for those who care. The book is by Viktor Marsden. The book cover says "GLOBAL" trafficking, but it's literally 100% fucking Jews. If I recall his situation correctly, he was fired by the mike who owned not only his newspaper by 65% of all newspapers in Canada. In his papers, he FIRED any criticism of Israel, ad so refused to let Marsden run his story.

He realized that of is this was happening to him, it must be happening to many other journalists, so hr wrote as entire book on it:

'''I HOPE PEOPLE WILL SAVE THE PROOF IN THIS THREAD, AND THE NET TIME SOME PIECE OF FILTH ACCUSES YOU OF BEING A MUSLIM FOR SUPPORTING HEZBOLLAH, BEING THIS UP."

A major reason that the kikes are supporting the war on Syria is attrition against Hezbollah. They're hoping that Hezbollah will sap manpower and equipment fighting kosher jihadis; then, an invasion of South Lebanon will be more likely to succeed, Syria being largely unable to lend assistance is a huge bonus. One can only hope that Hezbollah kept hundreds upon hundreds of ATGMs and competent operators in situ, for the expected invasion.

Keep in mind the major reason for the looting of Russia was an American/western intelligence operation attempting to remove Russia's capacity for armed opposition.

This thread uses too many words to express a simple truth:

The Jew is our misfortune. Forever.

MORE: here we have a documentary– from Israeli TV, in Hebrew with Subtitles (and thank christ for whoever brought it out)– where you see how they threat our slavic women. And, as you read in the book "The Natashas" or even in The NYT articles, the pimps and torturers are never fucking arrested.

Will tell you this: I began my journey of questioning those who I took for granted to be honest and truthful and good about 14 years ago at age 14. It started by chance, I set some firmer SS men and even though my Grandfather had fought in the war for the other side, I realized I knew nothing. Once I began to look into Jews, communism, White Slavery…the history is all right in front of your face, you can't deny it. People who refuse to even look at the evidence are those who simply…cannot incorporate the truth despite it being right in their face about Jews for whatever reason.

Here, have a look at what lives are like for Slavic girl capture and used as White slaves in Israel. See it up close, what these Jews do and how they act. '''( I DO NOT EMBED BECAUSE INEVITABLY, WITHIN 5-7 DAUS, ANYTHING EMBEDDED HERE DISAPPEARS FROM JEWTUBE):

youtube.com/watch?v=tNjIvAvCZFo

FOR ANYONE WHO VISITS CUCK-CHN, PLESE COPY AS MUCH OF THIS INFO AS YOU CAN AND PUT IT THERE. IF IT GETS ATTENTION BY SOME CHANCE AND THEY ASK YOU SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT SURE ABOUT OR ANT A DIFFERENT SOURCE, JUST COME BACK ANS ASK

PLESE. THI IS TOO FUCKING IMPORTANT NOT TO GET OUT TO EVERYONE.

Also, endchan, fucking reddit if they'll leave it up, goybook…try what I used to do…find a jew and play the role of a naive, young, rpreacher and say something like "these nazi creeps came up with what is obviously fake footage and fake hebrew dialogue about white slavs. can you debunk it?

and watch what ensues. Also, come on lads. does no one else give a shit about this? It's happening to OUR women, and not trashy coal burners either….

Lots of pizza in Tel Aviv

Start by pointing out that Hezbollah is mostly aligned with our own interests and promoting Iran/the Shiite crescent as a way to contain and destroy Israel.

The IDF is gonna get slaughtered by Hezbollah. The IDF haven't been able to do much training since the last war in 2006, while Hezbollah has been fighting for years and years in Syria and Iraq.

How many ATGMs doe Hezbollah have?

Likely impossible to tell, Iran also produces its own ATGMs including TOW missiles clones
video related
armamentresearch.com/iran-unveils-toophan-3-anti-tank-guided-weapon-at-baghdad-arms-expo/

Nah, kike mods gassed all hardcore anons long time ago, hardcore Holla Forumsacks wet back to reclaim 4/pol/
Make this post there, you will see

Your link doesn't work.

Goes without saying. They're also draining the Hezbollah and Al-Quds wit the Houthi stuff, which is none of our fucking business, and we're going to end up dying for soon.

The likes don't don't Iran to have another regional ally with ties to Iran. Firstly, should never have sold those Saudi fucks all those weapons, but hardly matters since even with best weapons ZOG can build they lose to men in daggers and sandals.

Why worries me– what's going to happen when (I do believe it's a matter of the, not if) IS takes Saudi Arabia and Mecca and Media. I think they'll probably hand the royals (all 6,000 of them) as fast as they can get their hands in them. And even if a few of them are left alive, how would in loo for US special forces to be raiding mecca?

This all, all of our own making. After the bullshit with 1973 and the Saudis (Granted the Kind didn't like likes in the least, but he was simply looking for as excuse to have unity in ceding to allow ZOG to get oil below market value, and he found it.

Much as I hate to say it since I was firsthand what it did to the Napa river valley an amazon tributary that oil companies have just rucking ruined.
Having said that, all this, "Climate Change" and "cap and trade" shit is the biggest scam for wealth transfer in world history. And even making the VERY long logical jump and assuming these models are accurate (and not cooked for the purpose of obtained more grants, fame, and glory…if you were too young, see the 970 and "the coming ice age" or the 1980s" and "the hole in the Ozone career." This is how 3rd world nations pay their bills: u exploit White guilt.

And as the Jew Willian Crystal already told us in camera, he thinks ''it's time for the White working class in the US to be be wiped out." t to imagine if he replaced With" with NEgro or "mestizo" in that serene, but the again everyone know they don't work.

JEWS HAVE NEVER BEEN AND HISTORICALLY NEVER WILL BE "GREAT WARRIORS." THEY SURVIVE AND TO THE EXTENT THEY WIN ANYTHING IT'S BY DOUBLE CROSSING.

I was talking to someone about the Siege of Malta and Battle of Lepanto the other day. Here you have this tiny majority, you'd barely expect to hear about them. So during the siege of malta, a Jew was caught with a cross bow with a piece of paper attached with the weaknesses in the city's defenses drawn.

This Jew was carried off by the Maltese women and children and stoned to death. Meanwhile, on the same island, at most a few miles away, a group of about 50 Jewish White slavers were eagerly rubbing their hands at the prospect of taking as many Christian slaves as possible. One hope they ended their day rowing in the galley covered in their own shit and piss and covered in rats and insects (N.B.- it was said you could smell the odor of the galley 203 miles away, before even seeing it. This was an issue, eco during night attacks, so the turks tried to dip the thing under the ocean 2-3 times a year to somewhat alleviate the smell.)

So then, 3 years later, when the fucking sadistic turk commander gave the order to skin the governor of Cyprus as slowly as possible, making it last up to a week without intention setting in fast enough to kill him, and made him carry loads of dirt oh his back as he went back forth in a semi delirium, and was made to knell and kiss the sandal of the turk each time.

Who did they call for who was an expert in this form of torture at the Turks palace? Why a JEW of course! Incidentally, that little incident got his entire tribe expelled en amuse from Venice.

It's still one of life's great mysteries as to why ANYONE would hate the jews,,,

tiny MINORITY

Lebanon has done nothing wrong

archive.is/HMmDx

Screenshot fuckedup

I have certainly noticed this myself, especially with Syria threads and any pro-Assad narrative, there have been numerous threads deleted by the mods with 50-100+ posts

what did you mean by this? makes 0 sense, hez and quds never interact with houthis at all

Looks like the persians didnt go FULL retard with their shia, because of their zarahustrian culture. I prefer them to sunni tribalism and jews but they really should geht rid of islam cancer.

Is like why we don't see a national media campaign against Moonman.

Streisand Effect.

There is no war with jews and muds,it is long standing false flag being used for israel to cry and justify whites giving their tax money/superior power to fund kike military as well as the (((globalist))) MIC to make shekels.One thing is clear and that is both those shitskin races hate whites because we are better than them Yet they need us to further their agenda we don't need them to do anything for us but die or go back to the desert.

Dude, slow down a bit. I like what you're posting, but you're making a lot of irritating spelling mistakes. This is important stuff; and it builds on knowledge I already had so I trust it enough to keep reading, but others who have no idea about this are gonna see what appears to be a very excited fellow ranting and raving. Make your points clear, and maybe build on them a bit?

For example, what are you saying in this sentence,

The fuck does that mean? Islamic State will take Saudi Arabia, Mecca and information dissemination? They will hand the royals as fast as they get their hands on them? What? Be more coherent, otherwise you're shooting yourself in the foot.

So there are several things to do.
#1 Convince kikes to move to israel. Top priority, out of our lands and into containment.
#2 GET THE USA OUT!
#3 Fan the flames.
#4 Stir up hatred between different factions of kikes.

Bump

So will UK be fighting against the kikes? Corbyn is likely to win, and he allegedly supports Hezbollah.

THIS!
Inb4 JIDF D&C

most anons are like 16 now and have no real opinions on real world events

Go hang yourself you kike.

Jeez. Somebody nuke that shithole already.

Spreading pro-Hezbollah memes is a good way to increase interest

It's fucking ridiculous how Hezbollah is considered a terrorist organization. Last I checked, Hezbollah isn't invading Europe and driving Trucks of Peace over little white girls. All they do is defend their own clay against aggressors, whether it be Israel, America, or ISIS shitskins. Have they used suicide bombs? Yeah, sure, but that's just how things go sometimes over there.

It's completely disingenuous to call them terrorists when they have the support of the government and the people living there, and they only operate within their territory. It'd be like calling the Confederates terrorists.

Isn't it fairly common among kikes (whether in Israel or diaspora) to buy their son a hooker when he has his bar mitzvah?

I sometimes randomly throw out in conversations how jews stole European babies in the early-mid 1900's and breed with them and then manipulated (MKultra'd) the children to groom them for positions of power that we see all over the place today. Hollywood, media, politics etc.

Do I have any proof of this? No. But it sounds like something they would fucking do. The more I learn from Holla Forums the more I think that my guesses are right.

Except during the 80s in the Lebanon war, Hezbollah rarely uses suicide attacks at that.

I know. It's just that those attacks in Lebanon are always used as justification for labeling Hezbollah terrorists. Nevermind the fact that the American troops stationed there were the foreign aggressors, in this instance. But apparently American troops are just supposed to be allowed to go wherever they want, whenever they want, and anyone who fights back is a terrorist.

Well, the "war on terror" is just "war on enemies of the Jews," so it makes sense that terrorist is just defined as an enemy of the Jews.

The 06 skirmish was considered an embarrassment for the IDF. Military leaders all around the world were asking themselves "wtf". They barely pushed into a neighboring country against what the West considered a militia. That would be like the US getting bogged down after crossing ten miles over the Mexican boarder.

Yeah, I actually think Israel will do what they can to avoid any direct confrontations with Hezbollah. They are much happier to see them get bogged down with fighting Sunni fundamentalists in Syria and Iraq.

bump

"Sorry, Master, we didn't mean to bomb the chosen. We would never intentionally hurt our masters."

That was the purpose of sending ZOG to Iraq for Israel. ZOG was fighting both the Sunnis and the Shia under Iran Quds and Hezbollah. I still can't believe George Bush has the balls to show his face after openly being used as a party by the kikes. And now he sits and paints by number.

That war will be one of the sub-plots to WW3. It's kind of obvious how that would look.

Yids need rope.

Please continue.

Please continue

and they delete and shoah anything that points out trumps many ZOG connections.. the obvious trump shiling on this board literally equates to sucking israelis cock

im guessing he means hang the royals, how would it look to raid mecca

You dirty goy- I mean you leftist NAZI scum, dont you want to fight dictators and LIBERATE people?!!!

pic related. fucking kikes

(((Rebecca Goyette)))

Bump